Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+12
Damien
Anwyl
Drew Michaels
The Dude
The Celt
Edible14
David GS
Bobino
Alex O'Rion
Easty
iDeAndes
the nick bryson
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What are you looking most forward to on Corruption
Strong, War Machine, and Parkes duke it out
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
STORMMASTER and SOSB versus The Pack
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Rampage faces the debuting Starchild
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Television Title Match on Corruption
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Harlequin and Caesar get a chance to face Celt and Leon
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Bryson defends his new belt vs Trey Spruance
Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:57 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Alex, I highly doubt your shitty bar in bumfuck, Frozen Tundra land is doing anywhere near as well as I am, but nice try. Keep pretending like you may be successful and one day you just may be. Just remember, you're still the joke, I'm still the champ.

We clear five million quarterly and are the pre-eminant historic hotspot of the capital of Nova Scotia. You're a B-Ranked actor who the good Sly took pity on.

And again, this joke beat you're ass last time you were "the champ", it's really not that tough a feat bye.

Bryson: Yeah, your bar is such a hot-spot apparently you cant get a newspaper. Not only am I a boxoffice smash with my role in Expendables 2, but I was also recently nominated for a small award. You may have heard of it, its called the OSCAR. Not to mention the love for my work in my new homeland of the United Kingdom has given me a Knighthood and the official title of Sir. Plus my ridiculously absurd paycheck I get from Full Metal Wrestling, not to mention being champion AGAIN, its easy to see why Im on top of the world.

Did I not mention the hand out from Sly? I thought I did, or are you're knighted ears to fully of shit to have heard that?

Man they'll knight anyone these days, first Picard, not you, it's kind of like being promo queen I guess. You get a bit of respect but twenty years down the road you'll just be someones trophy wife.

As for champ, again, you lost to a joke last time, how hard can it be to beat ya a second time around?

Anyway, since you've got swing here I'm assuming my first match back will be against so no name jobber, thus I'm going to get bombed, night Lady Bryson.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Mount Vesuvius Torch. Won it. We're the same boat, genius. The only difference is that I put it back on the line against the guy I beat because I felt I didn't earn it.

Does that make me dumb? Probably. But I have a clear conscience knowing I didn't dick the guy who earned it out of the running. Lo' and behold, that guy became the longest reigning FMW Champion in history. Aren't you fired from that other place, Bob? Why exactly is that? Again. Unreliability. Something I know quite a bit about.

You aren't being realistic. Because if you were really honest with yourself, you'd ask "why did I get into an argument with RAMPAGE! defending Nick Bryson?". Do you have an answer? I'd love to hear it./sarcasm

You're damn right I'm grumpy. This company has become a joke where the criteria for getting a shot at the top prize is based off the whims of infantile minds such as your own and not based off the merits of who earned it. Chris Austin won his match at Ultimatum. Where's his title shot? Celt won his match at Ultimatum. Where's his title shot? There will be some bullshit excuse that "their time is coming" or "they hold this belt". The truth is that they are threats to Nick's fragile sense of self-image. The primary champion of this company shouldn't be taking it easy..which was my problem with Hannibal. And honestly, I'm glad the fucker is in a coma. The role of the primary champion in this business is to be the face of the company and the hardest working individual facing the best opponents available to draw in the most interest.

Nick didn't select Trey because he won, Butters. You and I both know he selected Trey to a) mock him and b) to give himself the night off. That's being realistic. Being realistic is seeing the only reason you and Slegna are in the tag team match both before and after this conversation is that the powers that be want to deceive the general public into believing everything is stable. Not because you or myself or Slegna or Seth earned the right to be there. Being realistic stipulates that with a stage-name like Butters, you will never be perceived as more than a punchline or an afterthought. Much like STORMMASTER. Much like Son of Shark Boy. Much like this Starchild character whomever the hell he or she is.

Ask Guybrush Threepwood how well being comedic got him. Was he well compensated and well-received by the audience? Sure. Was he ever in contention of being more than another comedic guy's sidekick? Never.

The difference between my insignificant accomplishment and yours is that I won mine against a guy who actually had talent. Yours was because no one of any importance or skill decided to participate in the Owner's Cup due to the politics that have plagued it since its inception.

So please, Bob. Silence yourself before I make you look just that much more foolish. You're embarrassing yourself with each passing minute.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:17 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Mount Vesuvius Torch. Won it. We're the same boat, genius. The only difference is that I put it back on the line against the guy I beat because I felt I didn't earn it.

Does that make me dumb? Probably. But I have a clear conscience knowing I didn't dick the guy who earned it out of the running. Lo' and behold, that guy became the longest reigning FMW Champion in history. Aren't you fired from that other place, Bob? Why exactly is that? Again. Unreliability. Something I know quite a bit about.

You aren't being realistic. Because if you were really honest with yourself, you'd ask "why did I get into an argument with RAMPAGE! defending Nick Bryson?". Do you have an answer? I'd love to hear it./sarcasm

You're damn right I'm grumpy. This company has become a joke where the criteria for getting a shot at the top prize is based off the whims of infantile minds such as your own and not based off the merits of who earned it. Chris Austin won his match at Ultimatum. Where's his title shot? Celt won his match at Ultimatum. Where's his title shot? There will be some bullshit excuse that "their time is coming" or "they hold this belt". The truth is that they are threats to Nick's fragile sense of self-image. The primary champion of this company shouldn't be taking it easy..which was my problem with Hannibal. And honestly, I'm glad the fucker is in a coma. The role of the primary champion in this business is to be the face of the company and the hardest working individual facing the best opponents available to draw in the most interest.

Nick didn't select Trey because he won, Butters. You and I both know he selected Trey to a) mock him and b) to give himself the night off. That's being realistic. Being realistic is seeing the only reason you and Slegna are in the tag team match both before and after this conversation is that the powers that be want to deceive the general public into believing everything is stable. Not because you or myself or Slegna or Seth earned the right to be there. Being realistic stipulates that with a stage-name like Butters, you will never be perceived as more than a punchline or an afterthought. Much like STORMMASTER. Much like Son of Shark Boy. Much like this Starchild character whomever the hell he or she is.

Ask Guybrush Threepwood how well being comedic got him. Was he well compensated and well-received by the audience? Sure. Was he ever in contention of being more than another comedic guy's sidekick? Never.

The difference between my insignificant accomplishment and yours is that I won mine against a guy who actually had talent. Yours was because no one of any importance or skill decided to participate in the Owner's Cup due to the politics that have plagued it since its inception.

So please, Bob. Silence yourself before I make you look just that much more foolish. You're embarrassing yourself with each passing minute.

Bryson: Taking it easy? Hey now, Im offended. Trey Spruance fought through a concussion to be here tonight, thats championship determination if I've ever seen one.

You know, though, for a guy who claims to not to deserve anything, you certainly have quite the issue with your match. Upset you have to face off against Starchild, or is it really because you wish you could have won your match at Ultimatum and maybe gotten a shot at this belt like Trey did, but you didnt. Or sort of how you tell Butters over here to not speak unless spoken to, yet you were the first person to make any noise in this argument. Why do you get your own special set of rules? Where can I get mine?

I see through you. I get it now. The reason why you're so mad that you got this title shot, most recently, and recognition is because it makes it harder for you to say the man is holding you down. You dont want people to see you for what you are, hypocritical. I understand, now that we're on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:21 pm

I beat a Hall Of Famer and multiple champions. I'm sorry I didn't put my accomplishment on the line afterwards, because I did earn it. I'm not like you...

I never have the guilt of having something handed to me, because Nobody goes "Oh gee, let's give Butters something for nothing." I don't get in the habit of taking things I haven't earned, like you.

Rampage, I didn't get into this to defend Bryson, I called him a douche, remember?

... can't believe I'm going to say this...

I did it to defend Trey.

The dirty Misfit may not be a main event, yet... but just ebcause he doesn't fit your perfect mold doesn't mean you should take away his chance. Bryson may be trying to be underhanded, but the moment he discounts anybody, should be the moment Trey grasps and shocks the world.

Focus on your match, and your buisness, and I'll go back to doing the same.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Alex, I highly doubt your shitty bar in bumfuck, Frozen Tundra land is doing anywhere near as well as I am, but nice try. Keep pretending like you may be successful and one day you just may be. Just remember, you're still the joke, I'm still the champ.

We clear five million quarterly and are the pre-eminant historic hotspot of the capital of Nova Scotia. You're a B-Ranked actor who the good Sly took pity on.

And again, this joke beat you're ass last time you were "the champ", it's really not that tough a feat bye.

Bryson: Yeah, your bar is such a hot-spot apparently you cant get a newspaper. Not only am I a boxoffice smash with my role in Expendables 2, but I was also recently nominated for a small award. You may have heard of it, its called the OSCAR. Not to mention the love for my work in my new homeland of the United Kingdom has given me a Knighthood and the official title of Sir. Plus my ridiculously absurd paycheck I get from Full Metal Wrestling, not to mention being champion AGAIN, its easy to see why Im on top of the world.

It's odd...everything I've seen, read, and heard states that Expendables 2 isn't slated for release until about a year from now. Haven't seen any mention of your name, either. So I guess it begs the question...are you on medication for whatever triggers these delusions?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm

David GS wrote:

It's odd...everything I've seen, read, and heard states that Expendables 2 isn't slated for release until about a year from now. Haven't seen any mention of your name, either. So I guess it begs the question...are you on medication for whatever triggers these delusions?

Bryson: Just because you havent visited a cinema or purchased a DVD recently doesnt mean things dont exist.

https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com/t513-fmw-presents-catalyst-voting-and-promo-thread
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Oh. Yeah, I remember when I was seven and shot movies in my garage. Also, I believe the award you're thinking of is a Razzie. Seriously, it was almost as bad as watching Shia twitch his way through a trilogy.

Hmm...maybe I should be a movie critic.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 pm

David GS wrote:
Oh. Yeah, I remember when I was seven and shot movies in my garage. Also, I believe the award you're thinking of is a Razzie. Seriously, it was almost as bad as watching Shia twitch his way through a trilogy.

Hmm...maybe I should be a movie critic.

Bryson: No, the Oscar nod was for a different film. I cant help it if that so called academy has poor taste.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Fair enough. Satiate my curiosity - what movie did you, Sir Nick Bryson, win an Oscar for your performance in?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm

David GS wrote:
Fair enough. Satiate my curiosity - what movie did you, Sir Nick Bryson, win an Oscar for your performance in?

Bryson: I was nominated for my amazing portrayal of Sir Henry Cooper, who chose me personally, in his biopic before he passed away. It was in my Oscar snub, they gave it to that hobo Bale, that I was given the knighthood. Feel free to look that one up too, it comes out on DVD soon.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Can't say I've heard anything about that one either, but you can be sure I'll be looking for it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
I beat a Hall Of Famer and multiple champions. I'm sorry I didn't put my accomplishment on the line afterwards, because I did earn it. I'm not like you...

I never have the guilt of having something handed to me, because Nobody goes "Oh gee, let's give Butters something for nothing." I don't get in the habit of taking things I haven't earned, like you.

Rampage, I didn't get into this to defend Bryson, I called him a douche, remember?

... can't believe I'm going to say this...

I did it to defend Trey.

The dirty Misfit may not be a main event, yet... but just ebcause he doesn't fit your perfect mold doesn't mean you should take away his chance. Bryson may be trying to be underhanded, but the moment he discounts anybody, should be the moment Trey grasps and shocks the world.

Focus on your match, and your buisness, and I'll go back to doing the same.

How in the fuck..Bobino..are you listening to yourself right now? Where's Ashton? Am I being Punk'd?

It's like arguing with a ten year old about which is better; the original Transformers or the shitty movie franchise that Michael Bay's stink is all over (Beast Wars ftw).

Now you're just being facetious and trying to save face, Mr. Payroll. Yeah. I'm going back that far. I'm not trying to take away his shot, you fucking maroon. I'm saying he shouldn't be the first person in line for the title. Shit, even Hannibal Frost in his comatose state has a better claim to that title than Trey does.

If you focused on you and didn't worry on what I saying, this wouldn't have been a problem.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm

I don't deny the Payroll, in fact I helped shape me, and I brought it up when I beat the Hall of Famer that ran the Payroll.

We're obviously not going to agree here,(except on Beast Wars) but I'll say this, your career is dwindling, and every moment that passes you become a bit more like me...

...and you don't want to be me.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 am

While acknowledging that Nick Bryson is a gigantic douchebag, and having pointed out as much on several occasions...

I cannot argue against Trey Spruance getting a title shot. Ever. Under any circumstances. I wouldn't care if he was on a 20 match losing streak, wheelchair bound and put in a no holds barred match. The Dude is a lifetime friend of my mentor Edible Matthewson and a person I've always considered "cool". I have hung out with the man on several occasions while he attempted (and often succeeded) to bowl stoned out of his mind (he may or may not remember it). I cannot express anything but joy for that man getting himself a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 am

Unfortunately Apostasy that's simply not how things work here; people do not receive title shots because they're cool people or are friends with the right people. This is FMW where it's all about athletic competition, and it's those who excel in their matches and win are considered for champions. Trey is a likeable person, but he doesn't excel enough to warrant being place in so high profile a match.

Any fool can see Bryson has obvious petitioned FMW management for this match, and since he holds enormous power due to holding the title and having raised his profile in the mainstream it's apparent they've caved it his demands.

Alex O'Rion, good to see you're back...the sooner we have a match the better.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm nervous. This is the biggest break I've had since I started in FMW ages ago. I still remember debuting with the likes of Headbanger and T-Esktreme in a hardcore match.

I'm delighted to be getting this chance. It's time to show FMW why I've stuck around so long.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 pm

I was seriously wondering how long it'd take before someone mentioned Ties of Blood, I almost did myself.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 pm

The Celt wrote:
I was seriously wondering how long it'd take before someone mentioned Ties of Blood, I almost did myself.

No one should EVER mention Ties of Blood. Fuck Thomas Ekstreme. That is all.

Also, not a real big fan of that Nicholas Bryson lad either. Of course, we all know he will continue to do what he does best and fucking duck me. Hell, I am fully convinced the only reason he dared to strike at me at Mt. Vesuvius is because he did not have anyone else to hide behind. Fucking coward.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
The Celt wrote:

No one should EVER mention Ties of Blood. Fuck Thomas Ekstreme. That is all.

Also, not a real big fan of that Nicholas Bryson lad either. Of course, we all know he will continue to do what he does best and fucking duck me. Hell, I am fully convinced the only reason he dared to strike at me at Mt. Vesuvius is because he did not have anyone else to hide behind. Fucking coward.

Bryson: Boo hoo. Im Drew Michaels. I have to make this all about me, me, me. Everyone ignore the fact that Nick Bryson took just as much punishment as me and fought the good fight against Original Sin. Also, ignore me while I rewrite history.

Anarchy 6.2
Nick Bryson def. Drew Michaels (Mt. Vesuvius Qualifying Match)

Face it Drew, you turned your back on me. I've ducked nothing.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

This explains a lot actually... you were psychologically fucked by Original Sin whereas Drew was just battered. Makes sense as to why you're such a tit nowadays.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Easty wrote:
This explains a lot actually... you were psychologically fucked by Original Sin whereas Drew was just battered. Makes sense as to why you're such a tit nowadays.

Bryson: Yeah, keep trying to toss out insults from the peanut gallery. At least I'm not associated with the Pack.

What Drew doesnt want you all to remember is how I was there with him taking blow for blow, and dishing it out to fight whenever we could. What he doesn't want you to remember is how he turned his back on me. I remember those things. I remember them very clearly.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:49 pm

When exactly did I turn my back on you? Was it when I was nearly FUCKING murdered live on pay-per-view while you sat in the back and thought "hmmmmmm, I have a title defense later. Guess I should just watch..."

Was it when I came back and tried to take revenge on those who did such things to me and you were fucking nowhere to be seen? When good, honest men like Dante, Gray, Mark, and even fucking Seth Omega were willing to stand by me while you did fucking NOTHING?

Was it when you came back and attacked my friends and acted like a spoiled little bitch?

Or was it when you decided that you were the biggest star in wrestling history because I apparently spent a little too much of my time feeding your damn ego with the "Nick Bryson for FMC" campaign and generally being a good partner/cousin?

You are a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Good? I appreciate the compliment but you and I both know I'm not a good man. Honest is also subjective. Blunt? Crass? These identifiers are more accurate.

None the less, I'm glad you see this like I do. Nick Bryson is a fucking joke.

A joke of a champion.

A joke of a man.

A joke of a friend.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Good? I appreciate the compliment but you and I both know I'm not a good man. Honest is also subjective. Blunt? Crass? These identifiers are more accurate.

A joke of a champion.

A joke of a man.

A joke of a friend.

Bryson: Oh, no. Don't call me a joke Rampage. Coming from the man who couldn't be responsible enough to not be a failure of a father, an addict, and quite possibly a more horrid human being than Drew Michaels. Yeah, you really cut to the core of me here.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 am

the nick bryson wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

A joke of a champion.

A joke of a man.

A joke of a friend.

Bryson: Oh, no. Don't call me a joke Rampage. Coming from the man who couldn't be responsible enough to not be a failure of a father, an addict, and quite possibly a more horrid human being than Drew Michaels. Yeah, you really cut to the core of me here.

You see what you did there Nicholas? You ignored everything I said before. Funny, sounds just like how our partnership went. I give, give give and you take, take, take time and time again.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 am

Drew Michaels wrote:

You see what you did there Nicholas? You ignored everything I said before. Funny, sounds just like how our partnership went. I give, give give and you take, take, take time and time again.

Bryson: No, what I did was try my best to try and find a quick fix to destroy my braincells, so you and I could communicate on the same level. Unfortunately, it cant be done.

You want to talk about good honest men? You're delusional if you think that lot fits in that description. You're just trying to doll up the fact that when we stopped teaming, I shot up like a rocket and you stayed stagnant. Its because I am dynamic where as you are not, which is where the natural complex to make everything about yourself comes from, I would assume.

You're right though, Drew. All I did was take. I took the pain of being set on fire. I took the pain of being crucified. I took the pain of being assaulted for simply being your family and for watching your back. You're right, Drew, I'm so selfish.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:59 am

Anwyl: Alex Who? Who is back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Alex O'Rion. As in the dude who beat Bryson for the Full Metal Championship the first time he held it. Dumb ass.

And now, back to ignoring you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 am

Nicky boy's bullshit amuses me. Mainly because I find myself agreeing with people like Drew and Dante. You know what Nicky? Fuck this, I'm dragging this out from the depths of hell.

Go call the wahmbulance, Bry-Bry.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:40 pm

This Show:

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 1312231495286
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread   Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption 14.1 Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next