Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Seth
Sharpedo King
Loins
Nero Trinity
Easty
The Dude
Hannibal Frost
iDeAndes
PX
David GS
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Vendetta
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Celt
the nick bryson
MPD
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
ROOKIES SPILLING BLOOD
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hotshot rookies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Trey and AVO versus the Pack!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Caesar vs. Smitten!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Leon fights for his job!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap10%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Big-time main event!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Boobies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap50%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am

I'm an ambulance, and a fire truck, and some strobe lights, tied up
Shining all in your eyes, all out of yours and all into mine
Lights and stars is all intertwined
And I'm feeling like Malcolm looking all out the blinds
Any means, any means, and you can do anything, anything
And the flow tight, skinny jeans, skinny jeans
Hit you like Pacquiao, Philippines, Philippines
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Barbaric.

See, this is what FMW does to you, rookies.

First Blood rules are hellacious on the human body. Do yourself a favor, and pick up a copy of VCW's first PPV on DVD, I think FMW bought the rights to the footage, so it shouldn't be hard to find,

And check out the Minutes to Midnight match. See what Chris Austin and I went through, as well as many other stars.

Oh, and Leon. Look at what's happening to you now. Four wins to keep your contract?
Don't you think it's a little unfair of FMW to do that to you? GSW would never do that to you.

I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:27 pm

OOC: Hah. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:47 pm

? wrote:
Barbaric.

First Blood rules are hellacious on the human body. Do yourself a favor, and pick up a copy of VCW's first PPV on DVD, I think FMW bought the rights to the footage, so it shouldn't be hard to find,

And check out the Minutes to Midnight match. See what Chris Austin and I went through, as well as many other stars.

Oh, and Leon. Look at what's happening to you now. Four wins to keep your contract?
Don't you think it's a little unfair of FMW to do that to you? GSW would never do that to you.

I'm just saying.

Bryson: This coming from the creator of the electric chair match, among other things, and the person to suggest we need entirely more excessive gimmick matches.

This is what GSW is, folks. Hypocrites.

I was worried you had changed, Dunn. Clearly you're just as delusional as ever. I retract some of my previous statements about you. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 pm

While I'm hardy chomping at the bit to defend FMW's current management, the rookies will make it through this, and in some ways, need this. We all know Corruption is a hostile environment, a place that's not going to show these new comers much love from day one. So there's no use babying them. I'm afraid this match is some way will set the tone for their stay on the red brand. It'll test their resolve and see if they hang on the toughest show FMW's ever had. Hey, my debut match on Anarchy wasn't a cake walk either; Drunken Rules tag match that saw all manner of hardcore shenanigans.

I'm afraid it's better they step up now rather then get a shock to their system later Dunn.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm

See what FMW does to their rookies?

I see a chance, nothing more, nothing less...if making someone bleed is the way to go about earning a job then so be it. But to say I've not seen circumstances worst than this would be a massive understatement. Mr. Dunn I suggest you quit worrying so much about us, and worry about yourself before you end up back in that electric chair.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:17 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
? wrote:
Barbaric.

I'm just saying.

Bryson: This coming from the creator of the electric chair match, among other things, and the person to suggest we need entirely more excessive gimmick matches.

I was worried you had changed, Dunn. Clearly you're just as delusional as ever. I retract some of my previous statements about you. Carry on.

This coming from the half of SPARTA always in Drew's shadow. People do change, Nick. We concluded this just the other day, and then you go and say the exact same thing. I'm beginning to worry that the brutality of the masses has taken its toll on your cognitive functions. Perhaps you need saving sooner than originally planned.

The Celt wrote:
While I'm hardy chomping at the bit to defend FMW's current management, the rookies will make it through this, and in some ways, need this. We all know Corruption is a hostile environment, a place that's not going to show these new comers much love from day one. So there's no use babying them. I'm afraid this match is some way will set the tone for their stay on the red brand. It'll test their resolve and see if they hang on the toughest show FMW's ever had. Hey, my debut match on Anarchy wasn't a cake walk either; Drunken Rules tag match that saw all manner of hardcore shenanigans.

I'm afraid it's better they step up now rather then get a shock to their system later Dunn.

Why does there need to be a system shock at all? You can still have hardcore style wrestling in a safer enviroment with better aftercare, Celt.

How many nights have you been busted open throughout a match, and then thrown back into the lions den the next night? The human body can only take so much, you can only lose so much blood.

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
See what FMW does to their rookies?

I see a chance, nothing more, nothing less...if making someone bleed is the way to go about earning a job then so be it. But to say I've not seen circumstances worst than this would be a massive understatement. Mr. Dunn I suggest you quit worrying so much about us, and worry about yourself before you end up back in that electric chair.

Yes, a first blood match here and there is not going to kill you. It's the accumulative effect of what FMW is that will kill you. Sure, you can lose half a pint of blood at corruption, then the next show perhaps you be put through a table but struggle on to get the win. Then you get tattoo'd with a steel chair. Then you're choked out.

Where does it end?

Yes. You have a chance at a career at a wrestling company that is doing well.
But it's that 'so be it' attitude that prevents any change in the system. I'm not only trying to save you from FMW, but save you from yourself.

As for your... 'concern' over my well being, well. I'm flattered, I really am. Perhaps if you could show some of that concern for the well being of your fellow wrestlers, then I wouldn't even need to be here.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm

You know Ryu, I genuinely hope you're all talk. If you get your ass absolutely HANDED to you, I'll be sitting in the back laughing along with the rest of them - because you, my friend, are a prick.

As for you, Prideman, dude - I hope you've been listening to everything Eastwood has said. The man is a brilliant wrestler, and so I look forward to facing you. Bring your best.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Ye've got a fucking hilarious crew here I'll give ye that. "Young Blood", well at least the money's good I suppose.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

? wrote:

This coming from the half of SPARTA always in Drew's shadow. People do change, Nick. We concluded this just the other day, and then you go and say the exact same thing. I'm beginning to worry that the brutality of the masses has taken its toll on your cognitive functions. Perhaps you need saving sooner than originally planned.

Bryson: Thats hilarious consdidering that the only time you've ever been successful was when you had Cactus Sam to do your hard work. I'm not in anyones shadow. I'm formerly UV champion. Former Full Metal Champion. I just rocked Drew's face with the Mount Vesuvius torch and dropped his ass 55 feet. Last reccolection shows that you didn't win that match both of us were just in. I did.

We both agreed that you changed, however I now realize I was wrong. You're just another delusional idiot who cant get the job done unless he's got someone else to do it for him.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
? wrote:

Bryson: Thats hilarious consdidering that the only time you've ever been successful was when you had Cactus Sam to do your hard work. I'm not in anyones shadow. I'm formerly UV champion. Former Full Metal Champion. I just ricked Drew's face with the Mount Vesuvius torch and dropped his ass 55 feet. Last reccolection shows that you didn't win that match both of us were just in. I did.

We both agreed that you changed, however I now realize I was wrong. You're just another delusional idiot who cant get the job done unless he's got someone else to do it for him. [/quote]

I didn't discredit you. You used to stand in Drew's shadow. While you were in SPARTA. You were the half of SPARTA always in the shadows.
You've gone on to better things. You've changed. You're not in SPARTA anymore. You're right, you're not in anyones shadow. You could well go on to be a two time champion at Ultimatum.

Fact is, you've got nothing new to say so you fall back onto an argument that had previously been settled. Convient time to change your mind, right?

You could well be the legend you claim you are. And I'm happy for you to have attained that level of success in this industry. But you don't sound like one.

Come back to me when you've got something new to say.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:09 pm

AVO stirs in his hospital bed as someone enters from the hall...

ere is the card for Corruption 13.1 Mr. Osbourne...Jaro came by and left it for you while you were sleeping...

Tag Team match against the Pack's rookies huh?? Guess its time to get taped up and outta this hole...Foreign hospitals suck!! Ouch ... Damn the ribs are still sore as hell....Trey you better be up for this...
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:

Why does there need to be a system shock at all? You can still have hardcore style wrestling in a safer enviroment with better aftercare, Celt.

How many nights have you been busted open throughout a match, and then thrown back into the lions den the next night? The human body can only take so much, you can only lose so much blood.

Well, that the beauty of there being two brands in FMW; if you don't like how COR works there's always AMMO.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:34 pm

If I see Dunn on Ammunition, you know, MY brand? I will make sure that he leaves this federation in boxes.

Plural. Take it how you wish.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:36 pm

A bunch of big angry fuckers you lot aren't ye? What the fuck have I gotten myself in for here...
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

RCA wrote:
If I see Dunn on Ammunition, you know, MY brand? I will make sure that he leaves this federation in boxes.

Assuming I'm still defending the TV Title against him, you'll wait your damn turn.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

The Celt wrote:

Well, that the beauty of there being two brands in FMW; if you don't like how COR works there's always AMMO.

Oh, ok, so if I drink substance A it'll kill me, so I can drink substance B instead, which will kill me slower?

Why can't you just flat out admit I'm right that the current management practices of FMW are grossly inhumane and should be changed?

RCA wrote:

As you are well documented for doing every televised engagement that we've had.
Except not.

David GS wrote:

Assuming I'm still defending the TV Title against him, you'll wait your damn turn.

You tell him, David. You're first in queue for salvation!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Yes, a first blood match here and there is not going to kill you. It's the accumulative effect of what FMW is that will kill you. Sure, you can lose half a pint of blood at corruption, then the next show perhaps you be put through a table but struggle on to get the win. Then you get tattoo'd with a steel chair. Then you're choked out.

Where does it end?

But it's that 'so be it' attitude that prevents any change in the system. I'm not only trying to save you from FMW, but save you from yourself.

As for your... 'concern' over my well being, well. I'm flattered, I really am. Perhaps if you could show some of that concern for the well being of your fellow wrestlers, then I wouldn't even need to be here.

Where does it end Matt?

It ends when you grow a set of balls and suck it up. You wanna bitch about going through a table? Bitch about being choked out? Bitch about first blood and chair shots? There are people right now fighting wars, they sleep four hours a day and shoot at something the other twenty hours. There are people dealing with natural disasters that lost their homes and lives and have to rebuild from anew. There are people who have to deal with the fact when they were little they watched their mother get beaten, or their sister get raped and they couldn't do anything about it...and the man who did it is walking the streets.

You signed up for this job, you've seen wrestling on TV for years as we all have, you've probably been in this business for a number of years, you should know the nature of the beast. All you have to do is grow a pair of nuts and deal with it. Maybe that's what all GSW and The Pack needs to do is fucking deal with it.

Go ahead, watch how a real warrior goes out there and shows you how it's done...alone.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 pm

David GS wrote:
RCA wrote:

I really don't want to have to abuse my power as king (because let's face it, as hollow as people think the spoils of my Hayabusa Cup win are, there's not a man in this place that can stop me from doing as I wish if it comes down to it, Smitten included) but I have no qualms line-cutting you.

As for Dunn, well at those times I didn't harbor malice against you. You just were. an Unfortunate road block here, speed bump there and so on.

But now? Completely different story. You are nothing more than a piece of trash that FMW tossed out and the beggars and hobos of GSW picked up because it looked weird.

So they shined you up, gave you a Riddler suit and sent you out there as a sideshow while Leviticus reaped the spoils of absolutely nothing.

Questionable, recycled, or not, you are still a piece of trash.

So if I see you step foot on my turf, eventually I will kill you.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

You line-cut me and we'll have a problem.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

David GS wrote:
You line-cut me and we'll have a problem.

Not if I cut you with Occam's Razor.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

You did that at Mount V; the fall hurt worse. Also, as far as finisher-plugs go, that wasn't your best.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

So let me get this straight.

The first time I crossed paths with you, you eliminated me from the Ring of Valor.

Second time, I pretty much concussed you then dropped you on your head at a high velocity, effectively ending the match.

Third time, I kicked you in the face and you fell 55 feet to the ash below.

Notice a pattern? Shit happens to you when we cross paths, and it gets worse each time.

I have no issue with you, but the SoA, at this rate, will be down a man if he keeps this up.

I don't care about you facing Dunn first, go ahead. After you do your little running hug or actually spear the fucker get out of my way.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 pm

The Celt wrote:

Oh, ok, so if I drink substance A it'll kill me, so I can drink substance B instead, which will kill me slower?

Why can't you just flat out admit I'm right that the current management practices of FMW are grossly inhumane and should be changed?

Bryson: I love your logic. "Wrestling is painful and FMW is a bad company for making you wrestlers wrestle."

You're right, Dunn. By those standards GSW is a much better wrestling organization, because they have NO wrestling on their non existant programs. So what happens when all of us join GSW then because of their fairer "pay wrestlers to not wrestle" strategy?

And people want to know why GSW is broke? Look no further.

We all understand the fact that its going to be painful to participate in this profession, we do it anyway. As I pointed out before you yourself are the mastermind behind the Electric Chair match, among other things. As said before, you're just a hypocrite making a lot of noise over nothing.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

Where does it end?

Where does it end Matt?

It ends when you grow a set of balls and suck it up. You wanna bitch about going through a table? Bitch about being choked out? Bitch about first blood and chair shots? There are people right now fighting wars, they sleep four hours a day and shoot at something the other twenty hours. There are people dealing with natural disasters that lost their homes and lives and have to rebuild from anew. There are people who have to deal with the fact when they were little they watched their mother get beaten, or their sister get raped and they couldn't do anything about it...and the man who did it is walking the streets.

You signed up for this job, you've seen wrestling on TV for years as we all have, you've probably been in this business for a number of years, you should know the nature of the beast. All you have to do is grow a pair of nuts and deal with it. Maybe that's what all GSW and The Pack needs to do is fucking deal with it.

Go ahead, watch how a real warrior goes out there and shows you how it's done...alone.

The difference between myself and someone who has lost their home is I have a say over the matter. Or I would if your apathy didn't deafen the ears of the people who can actually fix this shit up.

I don't object to being put through a table. It is not something I particularly like, but I do a job. My job is to entertain. We're entertainers. And after awhile, because of the way FMW manages us entertainers, we break down, and are no longer able to do our job.

And it's people like you, "Oh, just fucking deal with it, Dunn," that enable them; the management.
So run off and do your lone warrior thing. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with it. Because I don't give a shit if you can take yourself to just below the breaking point week after week with a stoic expression of dumbfuck, but I do give a shit that your boss would do that to you.

You list off all these disasters and tragedies that happen about the world, saying the sufferers deal with it. Yeah. They do. But if they had a choice, they'd rather not suffer in the first place. You have that choice. Don't piss away the opportunity so many want.

Oh, and the Pack has nothing to do with us at GSW. And GSWs agenda and MY agenda are two different things.

RCA wrote:
David GS wrote:
RCA wrote:

I really don't want to have to abuse my power as king (because let's face it, as hollow as people think the spoils of my Hayabusa Cup win are, there's not a man in this place that can stop me from doing as I wish if it comes down to it, Smitten included) but I have no qualms line-cutting you.

As for Dunn, well at those times I didn't harbor malice against you. You just were. an Unfortunate road block here, speed bump there and so on.

But now? Completely different story. You are nothing more than a piece of trash that FMW tossed out and the beggars and hobos of GSW picked up because it looked weird.

So they shined you up, gave you a Riddler suit and sent you out there as a sideshow while Leviticus reaped the spoils of absolutely nothing.

Questionable, recycled, or not, you are still a piece of trash.

So if I see you step foot on my turf, eventually I will kill you.

A piece of trash that you haven't beaten on a televised event. You've got one win over me at VCW. The tape was never aired and has since been lost. I could have denied that if I wanted. But there's Minutes to Midnight and recently on Ammunition that shows me beating you. So, if I'm the trash FMW didn't want, then what are you?

In addition? Death threats?
I've got two angles I'll go at for this; consider both.

You'll kill me... And I'm the 'bad guy?' Hell, I've been talking about SAVING people.

Alternatively?

You'll kill me... Alright, you generic fuck. Way to sound like every monster heel that ever was, ever is, or ever will be. I'd have thought the Pro Wrestler P.H.D would have taken trash talking 101; death threats are tired and overused, and they indicate a lack of intelligence.

Yawn.

Last edited by Matt P. Dunn: Redux on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

RCA wrote:

The first time I crossed paths with you, you eliminated me from the Ring of Valor.

Second time, I pretty much concussed you then dropped you on your head at a high velocity, effectively ending the match.

Notice a pattern? Shit happens to you when we cross paths, and it gets worse each time.

I have no issue with you, but the SoA, at this rate, will be down a man if he keeps this up.

I don't care about you facing Dunn first, go ahead. After you do your little running hug or actually spear the fucker get out of my way.

Having taken my Spear, I find it funny that you still refer to it it as a running hug - you're either delusional or attempting to downplay the offensive threat I pose in the ring, and are (oddly enough, given its you) succeeding at neither. Beyond that, I find your diatribe lacking in intimidation.

Stay out of my way.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
The Celt wrote:

Bryson: I love your logic. "Wrestling is painful and FMW is a bad company for making you wrestlers wrestle."

You're right, Dunn. By those standards GSW is a much better wrestling organization, because they have NO wrestling on their non existant programs. So what happens when all of us join GSW then because of their fairer "pay wrestlers to not wrestle" strategy?

And people want to know why GSW is broke? Look no further.

We all understand the fact that its going to be painful to participate in this profession, we do it anyway. As I pointed out before you yourself are the mastermind behind the Electric Chair match, among other things. As said before, you're just a hypocrite making a lot of noise over nothing.

At least this is new, but easily debunked.
Your imagination has ran away with you on this one. This is Expendables Promo Parody quality thinking here. (OOC: I kid. I thought that promo was loltastic.)

Who said we don't wrestle at GSW? Where is that documented? Quite; it's a fabrication.

So, was it you or Drew who was forced to wrestle a week after being legit. crucified?
Whoever it was, it doesn't matter.

See the difference? We wrestle at GSW. At FMW people are torn apart with some wrestling inbetween.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 pm

David GS wrote:
RCA wrote:

Having taken my Spear, I find it funny that you still refer to it it as a running hug - you're either delusional or attempting to downplay the offensive threat I pose in the ring, and are (oddly enough, given its you) succeeding at neither. Beyond that, I find your diatribe lacking in intimidation.

Stay out of my way.

Did I not say that Chris was losing his vocal edge only a few days before Mt. Vesuvius?
His response was to call me Philip. Thank god he doesn't have to defend his title with his mouth, right?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:49 pm

OOC: Retiring: Not as well recognised as it once was. I feel a little ignored on this tbh, being booked and all, but on the other hand i do love Ireland and facing Celt. I don't know what to think, but I'll have to rack my brains to promo for this thing, i didnt retire for nothing y'know.

On Another note, why am i with Faith, as opposed to TyranT? Does Tyrant really get the "Im so old i need a year to rest off every match" treatment ala Undertaker? Just Curious I am.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

David GS wrote:
RCA wrote:

Stay out of my way.

Notice the text of emphasis. Pay attention.

Some days, it's hit or miss. Other days, it's all it can be. And I don't need to intimidate you, David. FMW has seen how you fare against me. It speaks for me. Also, how materialistic do you have to be to get butt-hurt over your finisher? Think about Occam's Razor. In simple terms, it's a running kick to the face. Yet, I've perfected it to a point where if I hit you, it's night-night. Hell I kicked you so hard that I knocked you off a cage.

Anyone can kick someone in the face. Anyone can Spear someone. If you're hurt because I said that some days, you don't thrust your shoulder into it and power through the strike to sweep and drive the victim into the ground, then maybe you need to make sure it is done right.

You're better than that and while I admire your newfound confidence, I want to be sure you believe what you spouting off about.

As for Dunn. Yes, I am the bad guy. Keep in mind I'm the rapist from VCW, the intelligent surgeon that's very aware of his ability. I don't sit here and say, I'm goody-two-shoes. I know I'm a bastard and I know that there isn't much people can do about it.

As for your wins?

You beat that Cain Ravid fuck last after he incapacitated me. Back then I was breaking faces (OOC: Cherry Popper FTW) and had nowhere near the grasp on wrestling that I do now. And Alex O lost the fall on Ammunition But sure, you beat me. What of it?

I'm still here, soldiering on. Meanwhile, you come in, say this, do that and leave. No one remembers your little triumphs, only your failures. No one remembers your so called dominance, your whole "I beat these champions when they weren't champions, therefore I'm awesome even though I've rarely been considered for a singles title shot despite my epic awesome!"

The British Lions.

Anxiety figurehead GM.

Fried by Bryson. Sure, you have the Cancer, but as Bryson said, Sam carried that.

As it were, I don't do threats. If I say it, chances are it will happen. I don't need a lecture to get that through your thick ass skull, you deluded peon. Why do you think I quit doing lectures anyway?

Believe me, it wasn't because you people were comprehending them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next