Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Seth
Sharpedo King
Loins
Nero Trinity
Easty
The Dude
Hannibal Frost
iDeAndes
PX
David GS
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Vendetta
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Celt
the nick bryson
MPD
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
ROOKIES SPILLING BLOOD
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hotshot rookies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Trey and AVO versus the Pack!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Caesar vs. Smitten!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Leon fights for his job!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Big-time main event!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Boobies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 pm

RCA wrote:
David GS wrote:
RCA wrote:
So let me get this straight.

The first time I crossed paths with you, you eliminated me from the Ring of Valor.

Second time, I pretty much concussed you then dropped you on your head at a high velocity, effectively ending the match.

Third time, I kicked you in the face and you fell 55 feet to the ash below.

Notice a pattern? Shit happens to you when we cross paths, and it gets worse each time.

I have no issue with you, but the SoA, at this rate, will be down a man if he keeps this up.

I don't care about you facing Dunn first, go ahead. After you do your little running hug or actually spear the fucker get out of my way.

Having taken my Spear, I find it funny that you still refer to it it as a running hug - you're either delusional or attempting to downplay the offensive threat I pose in the ring, and are (oddly enough, given its you) succeeding at neither. Beyond that, I find your diatribe lacking in intimidation.

Stay out of my way.

Notice the text of emphasis. Pay attention.

Some days, it's hit or miss. Other days, it's all it can be. And I don't need to intimidate you, David. FMW has seen how you fare against me. It speaks for me.

As for Dunn. Yes, I am the bad guy. Keep in mind I'm the rapist from VCW, the intelligent surgeon that'd very aware of his ability. I don't sit here and say, I'm goody-two-shoes. I know I'm a bastard and I know that there isn't much people can do about it.

As for your wins?

You beat that Cain Ravid fuck last after he incapacitated me. Back then I was breaking faces (OOC: Cherry Popper FTW) and had nowhere near the grasp on wrestling that I do now. And Alex O lost the fall on Ammunition But sure, you beat me. What of it?

I'm still here, soldiering on. Meanwhile, you come in, say this, do that and leave. No one remembers your little triumphs, only your failures. No one remembers your so called dominance, your whole "I beat these champions when they weren't champions, therefore I'm awesome even though I've rarely been considered for a singles title shot despite my epic awesome!"

The British Lions.

Anxiety figurehead GM.

Fried by Bryson. Sure, you have the Cancer, but as Bryson said, Sam carried that.

As it were, I don't do threats. If I say it, chances are it will happen. I don't need a lecture to get that through your thick ass skull, you deluded peon. Why do you think I quit doing lectures anyway?

Believe me, it wasn't because you people were comprehending them.

Xander: Daddy Dick says yo' ass sound as bitchy, whiny, and mopey as Eddie B.

IT'S AS ALMOST IF YOU COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE! What's even more sad is you think that fuckin' rag you got on yo' head is dine. Nigga look like a mop that cleaned up menstrual fluid in the ladies' room. I always wondered a) was South Park right and do y'all not have souls and b) do the curtains match the drapes?

Or worse yet. You look like that nigga Son of Shockey.

Loot at me? Look at me? Daaaayum, son. School's out.

Now that we got the attention off of Eddie B.'s long lost step-sister, allow for me to reintroduce myself. I'm that guap getta. That dine nigga. That bigga figga. That Main Event. That Icon. That Daddy Dick. That Young Simba! That Blazin' Bruin with the P.H.D. in ass whuppins and all around beastin', yes I am Xander Kross!

But you can call me Daddy for short, dig me?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm

You must be or have been associated with Dante Jones, given your blatant plagiarism of Damion Kross' name, another former associate of him.

As a result, at this current time I have no expectations of you that would require me to you know, actually put time and effort into a verbal dissection of your person. After all, you see one black person from the Bay Area in FMW or LPW, then you've seen 'em all.

If you stay, then you'll start well and eventually flame out.

At least you went after a top dog I guess.

Welcome to class, find a seat. Talk to other classmates, I don't give much of a shit about what you have to say about me allegedly being like people that can't fucking hold my jockstrap.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Chris, you of all people ought to know better than to use the past as an indicator of the future. Yes, you've offed me twice - both times in grand, overkill-tastic fashion, I might add - but you have far from proven yourself my superior. Look at the record as it stands: we've traded eliminations over one another, yours in Mount Vesuvius and mine at the Hayabusa Cup, and you have a pinfall victory over me that ended up being WAY closer than I'll bet you'd anticipated. Who's to say how our next encounter will turn out? Me? No. You? God, I hope not.

The only option left is FMW, and you're right - it speaks for you. It says that while you may have a slight edge over me at the moment, my shoulder could just as easily find that sweet spot in your gut and tie our little scoreboard up.

And I wasn't butthurt; I simply put as much stock in my move as you do in yours, and am therefore insulted when its effectiveness is downplayed (much like I imagine you would be).
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 pm

RCA wrote:
You must be or have been associated with Dante Jones, given your blatant plagiarism of Damion Kross' name, another former associate of him.

As a result, at this current time I have no expectations of you that would require me to you know, actually put time and effort into a verbal dissection of your person. After all, you see one black person from the Bay Area in FMW or LPW, then you've seen 'em all.

Welcome to class, find a seat. Talk to other classmates, I don't give much of a shit about what you have to say about me allegedly being like people that can't fucking hold my jockstrap.

Xander: Read; "My name is Chris Austin and speak like I have a permanent stick up my sphincter".

Good going, Dilbert. Yo' ass put everyone else on snooze. You are charged with the high crimes of bein' cranky, surly, a pederast, and doin' the absolute WORST impersonation of Matt Striker that anyone has ever seen. How do you plead?

On second thought..stay on mute. Yo' breath is singein' my nostril hair and yo' words are goin' to stop short of causin' massive aneurisms like Kanye's "All Of The Lights" video. You would know all about plagiarism, Austin, considerin' that yo' surname is stolen from one of the biggest draws of all time, yo' moveset is stolen from one of FMW's greatest and most innovative champions of all time, yo' demeanor is stolen from one of the biggest crybaby bitches of all time, and you still got the squabbles to get out of bed every mornin', lace up yo' musty ass shoes, and waltz around tryin' to teach someone somethin' about abso-fuckin'-loutely nothin'.

When you speak, no one hears you. Yeah they listen. But you tuned out, bruh. And learn yo' geography, you fuckin' clown.

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Bayarea_map

THIS is the Bay Area. Yo' know. Where you from. The South Bay. San Jo. Already a nigga can see you make a shitty teacher if you can't get regions right. This is in NorCal.

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Los_angeles_orange_county_marinas_map

THIS is the Greater Area of Los Angeles. Where I'm from. SoCal.

When you learn the differences between the two, note to yo' colleagues that you was schooled by a newbie.

Fuckin' poodle.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Yep, still sounds like RAMPAGE! to me. No wonder I think he's from the Bay Area.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Parkour Jump Faceplant Off Second Floor - Watch more Funny Videos

Xander:^Chris Austin tries to be innovative. I wish his words were as creative as his moves. It'd make shit a lot funnier.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Probably.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:09 pm

RCA wrote:

RCA wrote:
As it were, I don't do threats. If I say it, chances are it will happen. I don't need a lecture to get that through your thick ass skull, you deluded peon. Why do you think I quit doing lectures anyway?

Believe me, it wasn't because you people were comprehending them.

Ha.

Ok.

Sad truth of the matter is, you've stopped your little gimmick thing because no one gave a fuck. Who actually responded to your lectures apart from me? And when I responded it was only to run circles round your arguments with near lyrical composure.

Reducing you to slurring things like maggot, peon, which, may I add, was taken from the Mortus handbook of trash talking, and now death threats.

You've completely lost your edge in the verbal arena. And you'll lose your edge in the ring soon enough, and then you'll have nothing.

Let me save you, Austin. There used to be a person, you used to be a person. I don't even know what you're meant to be now.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Xander: I remember you! Ain't you British Matt? The one with an assortment of dildos under his bed and you used to play some furre fuck game?

You's a weird muahfucka.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Ah the furre fuck game.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 am

Xander: Nah really thou'. This nigga's on some real Pee Wee Hurman shit.

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 29fxir5
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

OOC: So I've thought about it, and I've decided to add Xander Kross to the Young Blood Match.

...If you're scared, you better hope he doesn't show.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

The new full metal champion, eh?

Feels good.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:15 am

I'd quit feeling good, and start preparing for Nick Bryson.

Easier to get to the top than to stay at the top.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: Nah really thou'. This nigga's on some real Pee Wee Hurman shit.

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 29fxir5

lololololol.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Get outa my thread.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

Yo bottom rung, yeah you Ryu Ken....I would worry about that Young Blood Match you got comin' and leave poking the bear with a stick to us surly vets. God knows an ego and mouth like yours wouldn't want to start out O and 1!!! I think our esteemed champion is well aware of what he has coming up and doesn't need a dark match wanna be like you telling him what to do when. That being said I agree with my brother in arms Mr. Spruance ... GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE BITCH
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Xander: I like this nigga's retro look. He look like a flamin' ginger version of Stacey Peralta.

Z-TOWN BOYZ 4 LYFE, BRO! Thou' if I can make a tip, my nigga? Wash up under them pits. No lady likes a sweaty ass man. If you want, I got you. I got some Acqua Di Gio, some Tommy, some Gucci, and some Burberry. Or if you tryin' to go cheap, I got some Lady's Dove antiperspirant and some Bod.

Hit a nigga up, AVO.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Yo bottom rung, yeah you Ryu Ken....I would worry about that Young Blood Match you got comin' and leave poking the bear with a stick to us surly vets. God knows an ego and mouth like yours wouldn't want to start out O and 1!!! I think our esteemed champion is well aware of what he has coming up and doesn't need a dark match wanna be like you telling him what to do when. That being said I agree with my brother in arms Mr. Spruance ... GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE BITCH

You worry about me too much, surely if I wasn't that important you wouldn't focus your time and effort on me. I think deep down inside you want me to fail, so you can pop up and say "I told you so!" like you're someone of relevance, when in reality you're scared that I'll do good and people will start to notice. To make things worse for you, you've got to deal with the fact you're constantly living in the shadow of David GS who is the current Television Champion while you yourself are as important as a piece of shit hung on a toilet bowl. So you tell me what's worse, wrestling in a curtain jerker match for your first time here or being only one match above the curtain jerker after being here for multiple cycles?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:24 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: I like this nigga's retro look. He look like a flamin' ginger version of Stacey Peralta.

Z-TOWN BOYZ 4 LYFE, BRO! Thou' if I can make a tip, my nigga? Wash up under them pits. No lady likes a sweaty ass man. If you want, I got you. I got some Acqua Di Gio, some Tommy, some Gucci, and some Burberry. Or if you tryin' to go cheap, I got some Lady's Dove antiperspirant and some Bod.

Hit a nigga up, AVO.

You are a funny lil black man....I have moved past the days of not washing just to make rent trust me. I shave and everything!!!...But just outta curiousity how much is your Burberry goin for... Those guys outside of the arena charge way too much....As for you Ryu Ken I have earned my place amongst the FMW as can be relevantly seen by my respectable performance in the Hyabusa Cup as well as Mt V and my challenging Omega in a helluva street fight in Manila. Where were you for that Mt V match?? That's right at home washing your tights!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Respectable?

Is that what you call losing all those matches in a row?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 am

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

You know, it's been a long road for me, to get to this point. I'd like to bask in it if you don't mind.

And as for Nick Bryson, I'll take this World Champion thing one step at a time. I'll worry about Bryson when Ultimatum rolls around.

I like my chances, though.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 am

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
Respectable?

Is that what you call losing all those matches in a row?

I don't know who the fuck you think you are rook but I am gonna be the one to shut you up!! I want this match made at 13.2... Me and you in a No Holds Barred No DQ Falls Count anywhere barnburner of a match...hmm lets say Winner Take All....You win and I will take my final bow and leave FMW, but if I win you shut the fuck up FINALLY and pack your bags and head back to the land of the Rising Sun or San Francisco ....Where ever it is that butt pirates like you come from
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 am

That is, assuming Seth and I don't destroy you first.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 am

Easty wrote:
That is, assuming Seth and I don't destroy you first.

One thing I have never been accused of is having a lack of confidence, so let's just say you and the rotund one have a helluva match coming your way....I personally can't wait to lock up with the legendary Eastwood in the ring...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 am

Legendary?

More like infamous...
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:56 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
You know, it's been a long road for me, to get to this point. I'd like to bask in it if you don't mind.

And as for Nick Bryson, I'll take this World Champion thing one step at a time. I'll worry about Bryson when Ultimatum rolls around.

Sure, bask away in your glory and don't start preparing for Bryson until a week before the match.

That'll save your title.

I don't like your chances, it's really hard to have tunnel vision when your head is that far up your own ass.

ZzzzzzzZ wrote:
I don't know who the fuck you think you are rook but I am gonna be the one to shut you up!! I want this match made at 13.2... Me and you in a No Holds Barred No DQ Falls Count anywhere barnburner of a match...hmm lets say Winner Take All....You win and I will take my final bow and leave FMW, but if I win you shut the fuck up FINALLY and pack your bags and head back to the land of the Rising Sun or San Francisco ....Where ever it is that butt pirates like you come from

You think Smitten and Jaro are going to give you that match on free TV?

You're even dumber than I thought you were.

I don't even have a contract yet and you're talking about sending me away, you're going to have a hard time when you find out I'm here to stay.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Bryson: Ha. You have funny jokes.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 am

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

Sure, bask away in your glory and don't start preparing for Bryson until a week before the match.

That'll save your title.

I don't like your chances, it's really hard to have tunnel vision when your head is that far up your own ass.

ZzzzzzzZ wrote:

You think Smitten and Jaro are going to give you that match on free TV?

You're even dumber than I thought you were.

Actually, that's exactly the sort of match FMW CORR puts out on free TV.
Why do you think I've been complaining about this place?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:04 pm

I'd venture to guess it has something to do with the fact that because of this place you've been electrocuted enough times to kill off any potential demon seed you'd have.

That was just my guess, but it is a little off setting to talk about ending ones time in a place when they haven't even reached said place.

I guess that's Axel Von Osbourne logic 101.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next