Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Seth
Sharpedo King
Loins
Nero Trinity
Easty
The Dude
Hannibal Frost
iDeAndes
PX
David GS
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Vendetta
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Celt
the nick bryson
MPD
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
ROOKIES SPILLING BLOOD
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hotshot rookies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Trey and AVO versus the Pack!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Caesar vs. Smitten!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Leon fights for his job!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Big-time main event!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Boobies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 am

I totally dig the 1080p Title!!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:53 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Actually, it's kind of a homage to Macho Man Randy Savage. He was the first person I really marked for back when I first started watching wrestling. He used to call the IC belt the "Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship" when he held it. I felt it was awesome and threw "Wrestling" in there to refer to C-4.

Having C-4 DIVISION implies that there's a limit to who can compete for it, and there isn't.

IC:

If that's how you describe it, then go ahead.

OOC: There is a limit to who can compete. "Pure" wrestlers. I use that term loosely.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 pm

OOC: Might as well not be. Drew Michaels was pretty much a UFC guy defending the belt just now, Hostyle was relatively all about the coolest way to bring someone to the mat, logical or not. Abel Steele challenged for the belt and his character was straight boxing for the most part at the time.

I don't think there are "Pure" wrestlers in this fed anymore (the one guy who seemed to want that distinction was Dalby Sound but unfortunately, he never won the thing) and me personally, I always lean towards Smashmouth when it comes to classifying Austin. Maybe this is something I can take advantage of, who knows?

As it were, I don't think there's ever been a champion, past or present that completely personified the C-4 DIVISION title outside of, I guess Dr. David Diabolical and this is based on the few matches I've read that he was in. Showstoppa seemed to be more of a showman type.

I'd place Scorpio in that category with Triple D as well. But no, I don't think there is a limit (and I usually think weight limits when I hear "Division"). If it were, it would be more enforced during the shows.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm

OOC: That's a slight on the booking of the C-4 Division as all C-4 Division contests are supposed to be under C-4 Rules. It was changed last time I was here to be more shoot fight oriented. Think PRIDE.

- Knockouts, Submissions, Ref stoppage.
- Single rope break.
- Titles can change hands from disqualification and/or count-out.

It's a division with ardent rules or it's supposed to be that in theory.

The Maximum C-4 match was even changed to be more of a cage fight, less Ultimate X knock-off. I was also pushing for rounds and a score card system in Max C-4 but as is usual with me, I disappeared before it got traction. I also think Nick said it was stupid. Even if he didn't, he will now.

At least that's what I remember. I could be wrong, of course. And finally, every single person who has held the C-4 Division Title wrestled an athletic or technical based style. That includes Drew who, when he was drafted to the blue brand, was IC'ly trained by 'Page to be more technical oriented in order to fit the criteria of the Division. Scorps, Showblower, Dr. D, King Guiomar, Dalby, Alex..all of them had "Technical" listed as one of their styles.

And Smasmouth is stupid. Just say Strong Style.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:57 pm

OOC: When I say Smashmouth I don't necessarily mean Puro (which is usually what I equate strong style with), it usually means like brawling, at least the way I see it anyway.

I've also never understood the point of removing the pinfall stip from the C-4 rules. This is still wrestling after all. (That's also another reason why I call the belt what I do)

But maybe I should take more advantage of these MMA rules, after all the only real training I "gave" Austin was some MMA type stuff (focus on Submissions and amateur throws/grapples) back during Austin's pre-FMW days.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:01 pm

OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_style

All it is, at it's core, is a Japanese hard-hitting style. MVP wrestles Strong Style, for example. As has Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Ken Shamrock..the list goes on.

The reason for the removal of the pinfall stip was IC'ly to put the competitors through the ringer. Force them to incapacitate their opponent for longer than a three-count.

Something that RCA would flourish in one would think.

Also - there was a list of 'accepted' styles until Kelson and Hostyle fucked with the template and made it overly complicated.

Showman/Entertainer
Ultraviolent/Hardcore
Technical
Brawler
Strong Style
Lucha Libre
Aerial
All-Around

After that, shit like Striker, Puro, and what not got tacted on.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: I think I've been using Puro/Strong Style interchangeably.

And yeah, lately I've been taking him the route of being more submission/blunt force focused, particularly with his finishers/signature moves so he's becoming tailor made for C-4 wrestling.

LOL @ Hos and Kels, still miss those guys though.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:08 pm

OOC: If you argued that it should've been renamed when the brands became divisions, I would've agreed with you.

But the C-4 Belt is very much a division of wrestling catering to athleticism and technical ability.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 pm

OOC: I get what you mean.

I guess I can personally call it the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Division Championship but damn that would be a lot to type.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
I totally dig the 1080p Title!!

Yeah, it'd totally match the fact I only watch FMW on illegal internet streams

trollface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 am

The Linguist: SoSB will take a bite out of it, and call the TV Title the World Surfboard-Eating Championship!

The Young Shark nodded, as he ran a couple fingers over his 'teeth'
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:18 pm

You're both idiots. Too bad there's not a belt for that.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 pm

SoSB raised a finger in the air, and nodded, before making the motion of a title belt, and clicking a TV remote.

The Linguist: Are you sure you want to say that?

The Shark nods to the Linguist, as the manager translated for him.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy says there is a belt for that when a bully holds it, and it is called a Television Championship!
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Woh Woh Woh Mr. Sharkboy, you need to wait your turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

The Young Shark crossed his arms and nodded in understanding.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy knows that he will be waiting for his turn, sir. He isn't the one that likes to jump the gun on certain things, and that includes championships. His time as a champion will come, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Umm this might seem like a wierd question, Are you a shark/man or completely man or a shark trapped in a man's body, or a man stuck in a sharks body? And if you are a shark or any part shark, may I batter you and eat you?
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:18 pm

SoSB shook his head, his eyes widened at the thought of being battered and eaten by Anwyl.

The Linguist: Even he can't tell what he is, but either way, he won't be battered up or eaten like a filet o' fish.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 pm

The Blur wrote:
SoSB shook his head, his eyes widened at the thought of being battered and eaten by Anwyl.

The Linguist: Even he can't tell what he is, but either way, he won't be battered up or eaten like a filet o' fish.

Awwww c'mon!!! Pleaseeee!!! I'll be your friend. Remember fish are food not friends
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Xander: The nigga DGS is better than all y'all sucka ass niggas.

Fact. Though SoSB is growin' on me I can't even front.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:11 am

Anwyl wrote:
Awwww c'mon!!! Pleaseeee!!! I'll be your friend. Remember fish are food not friends

The Linguist: Really, because both the Young Shark and I thought that it was the other way around. Man, SoSB watches too much Finding Nemo.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:45 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: The nigga DGS is better than all y'all sucka ass niggas.

Fact. Though SoSB is growin' on me I can't even front.

How black are you? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:47 pm

According to him, half.

He is the product of an interracial couple to my understanding.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:20 pm

They must of been on crack.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:25 pm

RCA wrote:
According to him, half.

He is the product of an interracial couple to my understanding.

Ah, one of those 'black pride'-even-though-my-mom-was-white blokes. Fair enough.

Stay true to the Panthers or whatever, my brother from... maybe the same mother, seeing as how she's white.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:32 pm

The Dude wrote:
They must of been on crack.

I think that was Dante's parents.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm

It's about time me and Axel had a shot at you for those tag titles I think.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Might have to get past me and Seth first.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 pm

The Dude wrote:
It's about time me and Axel had a shot at you for those tag titles I think.

I would advise you not to think. The few brain cells you haven't killed can't take much more of your half-hearted attempts to sound logical, thus what is processed and said is utterly illogical.

Take your last statement for instance.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:34 pm

utterly illogical? I beg to differ. I'll see to you too Eastwood.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Get used to begging, Trey.

It may be your only hope of making it out not critically injured should the paths of SFW and The Wayward Sons (if Alex gets his head out of his ass) cross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next