Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Seth
Sharpedo King
Loins
Nero Trinity
Easty
The Dude
Hannibal Frost
iDeAndes
PX
David GS
RCA
Vincent Van Rose
Dano
Vendetta
Kiyoshi Ryu
The Celt
the nick bryson
MPD
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
ROOKIES SPILLING BLOOD
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hotshot rookies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Trey and AVO versus the Pack!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Caesar vs. Smitten!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Leon fights for his job!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Big-time main event!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Boobies!
CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong, Mr. AVO's logic is the stuff of legends.
But there is something fundamentally flawed with FMW.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Be that as it may, it is the slight imperfections that make something truly beautiful.

For FMW it's the level of bloodshed and unadulterated madness that makes it fun.

GSW's flaw? You're led by Jeff Whitt.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Actually, GSW is led, and owned, by J. Wroland Williams.

Jeff is just one of the forerunners of the GSW invasion.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Matt P. Dunn: Redux wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong, Mr. AVO's logic is the stuff of legends.
But there is something fundamentally flawed with FMW.

My logic is what makes me so damn endearing Dunn....It comes from the fact that any and all working brain cells I have are firmly encased in a inpenterable fortress of THC resin. As for you there good ol Ryu Ken, I was proposing the match style I proposed because I want you to shut that stank hole you call a mouth and the only way I can get you to do that permantly is....Wait I figured out a match that better fits the deprevity that Corruption is founded on....A Last Man Standing Match!!! You and I go in the ring and beat the shit outta each other until you are KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!! That way you don't have to take your ball and go home but I get the utter satisfaction of shutting your ass up!!! BRILLIANT!!!
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:
Be that as it may, it is the slight imperfections that make something truly beautiful.

For FMW it's the level of bloodshed and unadulterated madness that makes it fun.

GSW is a flaw in of itself, shit I was fired for killing a bitch, should've killed Whitt and Dunn though.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Many have tried.
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Many have tried.
I'll kill you and run GSW dry, just not in a dry county.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Many have tried.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Nero Trinity wrote:
Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

GSW is a flaw in of itself, shit I was fired for killing a bitch, should've killed Whitt and Dunn though.

Xander: Not finna be one of them cats that be tryin' to correct others but the phrase is 'in and of itself', my nigga.

Also. I don't get why y'all are makin' such a big deal out of three niggas - two of which work or worked here and never really climbed up the ladder despite the opportunity and one who will eventually peter out or not show up.

They like..Anti-Venom threatin'. And that's to say not at all.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 pm

The Voice;

Ahhh, Blake.. Perhaps not the greatest idea to faint under my influence on your first appearance to the FMW roster.. Prepare to be singled out for the weakling you are, shitbag.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 am

So much expectation. So much pent up aggression. So many asses to kick. Unlike everyone else in here I'm not coming to badmouth everyone I see. My crosshairs are focused firmly on the task in hand, Blake Vendetta. I will destroy you and make a name for myself in FMW and nothing is going to stop me. I'm not taking you lightly, don't get confused with that. I know you're just as hungry as me but I will stop at nothing to make it to the top. I will win at Corruption 13.1
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:34 am

The Linguist: Rookies being forced into a First Blood Match?! Son of Shark Boy wants to know whether that would be humane or not, tricking his senses with blood like that?

While the Linguist was talking, SoSB points to his nose, and tries to cover it. Not too happy with the idea himself.

The Linguist: Tricking the Young Shark's senses aside, SoSB is looking to take care of a problem that victimizes the FMW audience night after night; bullying of the innocent. He's hoping to put a remedy to that.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:05 pm

I R WINNING MATCH NOW?
Back to top Go down
Seth

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 pm

No, Trey. You're going to be sitting on a hospital bed, questioning your career choice, all because of "The Dream Killer".
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Storm: Freddy Kruger would so sue you for copyright infringement.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

Crusoe: Nah it ain't. Jeff ere's just the first one we sent. Not ta take anythin' away from ya, Jeff, my lad.

Whitt: I may be a natural born leader, Ryu-ya, but GSW is a conglomerate of wrestlers under the leadership of our boss, the humane and caring J. Wroland Williams. As wrestlers, some of us may be higher on the card than others, but none of us are at the head of this group. You, of course, didn't do your research properly, Ryu-ya, so you come off as an idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:29 am

Two of GSW's flaws are merely that they haven't done shit outside of a couple of muggings and every being all "Get out".

The first part is easily accomplished in numbers, or, if you're me, exceptionally adept at annihilating someone (see: O'Rion, Alex and Hostyle).

The second part is merely because they've chosen to parade their message in one of the most snobbish, elitist establishments in the wrestling world.

As it were, I wish to hold the jury's verdict before I personally look into taking action. But rest assured that the most impressive of GSW's little group? FMW grown and trained, right Leviticus?

Dunn understands, even if his little pride won't let him admit it. Granted since they have an idea of how FMW 'works' in their opinion, they may be of asset to YOU, GSW, but there's a reason they aren't allied or firmly set in FMW...

It's because they couldn't cut it when asked to step up their games. They floundered. Failed.

Shockingly, in Dunn's case. As for Leviticus, well, he's never been 'great' so it was of no surprise he lost to David GS. I know the feeling, but as we all know, I got my act together.

My message to GSW? Do better. Because honestly, I don't like you that much, predominantly because you are coming off as wasted potential. Trash, if you will. I reiterate, I want challenging, worthy subjects to study. I want something worth doing homework over.

Know your role and carry it out. Otherwise, your eventual downfall will be sped up and I won't even have to move a muscle. You'll sabotage yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:06 am

Are you their secret leader?

For shame, Chris.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:57 am

No, I'm not.

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Actually he is.

You've rumbled us Frost.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 pm

If I were leading this group, you'd be a lot more effective than you are now.

Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Crusoe: Says the man who destroyed 'is own partner at tha last pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

He took the match. I did not wish to fight him but he took the match when it was offered to him, instead of allowing me to do something that AT THE TIME, would have made me happy. Don't blame me for taking my C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship seriously when he didn't.

Did I like what happened? Not particularly. But if I am placed in a match with someone, I will do all I can to surgically dissect them.

It's called taking your job and your shit seriously. Maybe if your little charge Jeff Whitt took this seriously, then he, the apparent "Face" of GSW, wouldn't be reduced to a steaming, sniveling piece of trash that has become a laughing stock since a promising, yet disappointing (he lost to Norman Riddle, remember) debut.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Xander: Nigga, can you read? I'm pretty sure yo' belt says "C-4 Division Champion".

Not only are yo' lesson plans mad ass but this nigga cain't even read himself none. Damn. Ain't that a bottom bitch?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I do not refer to the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship as anything other than the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Sort of like a pet name...unless calling it that annoys Chris, in which case it's TOTALLY like a pet name.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 pm

OOC: Actually, it's kind of a homage to Macho Man Randy Savage. He was the first person I really marked for back when I first started watching wrestling. He used to call the IC belt the "Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship" when he held it. I felt it was awesome and threw "Wrestling" in there to refer to C-4.

Having C-4 DIVISION implies that there's a limit to who can compete for it, and there isn't.

IC:

If that's how you describe it, then go ahead.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

OOC: I can get on board with that.

IC: Hmmm...what to call the TV Title belt...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

The Badass Fifty Inch Plasma 3D HD Belt?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 am

The 1080p Title?

The Sony Heavyweight Championship?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.1 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next