Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+14
RCA
Skyler Striker
TyranT
Mathias
The Celt
Storm183
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Freakie
Easty
Lazyking
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What are you looking forward to?
The FMW debuts of Damien Fox and Atlas Adams
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Rookies fighting for contracts
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
#1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship Hannibal Frost facing CGS
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap55%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Seth Omega defending the Abandoned title against Axel van Osbourne
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap25%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 am

Gossip, gossip
Niggas just stop it
Everybody know (I’m a muthafucking monster)
I’ma need to see your fucking hands at the concert
Profit, profit, nigga I got it
Everybody know I’m a muthafucking monster
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am

This is where I make my mark, this is where I throw out all the bullshit that has come before and be the superstar I was meant to be. I will leave Manila the Abandoned Champion. I will hold the honor of Distortion in my hands when the day is done. Count on it Omega, count on it. I have never EVER wanted anything more than this.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 am

That's an awesome story, but you're forgetting one little thing.

I'm the motherfucking champion for a reason, I was the heart and soul of Distortion, and I'll be god damned if I let you of all people have my title.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 am

Atlas sees the lineup for 12.2 in Manila and slight smirk forms on his face.

"Fighting for a contract? I'd have it no other way. I hope your ready, Fox."
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:26 am

Quote :
Dunnwood speaks out on Jaro

What do you expect a man in a coma to say?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 am

OOC: Uh... um... your heartrate monitor can beep in morse code?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Omega wrote:

I'm the motherfucking champion for a reason, I was the heart and soul of Distortion, and I'll be god damned if I let you of all people have my title.

You know what they say Stay Puft, out with the old and in with the new and all that good shit. The FMW is changing and I think it's time the old guard went the way of the dodo....That's right pal, it's time for a "heart" transplant. You and I have never met in the ring, I have never had the opportunity to beat you into an unrecognizable pulp, but trust me everyone will have AVO on their lips after this match and you, well, you will be in intensive care.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Rottata wrote:
OOC: Uh... um... your heartrate monitor can beep in morse code?

OOC: That seriously made my day.

IC: So it's on... Agh.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Smitten...

Huh.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 am

Do not refer to me by name. You haven't earned the right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 am

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Omega wrote:

You know what they say Stay Puft, out with the old and in with the new and all that good shit. The FMW is changing and I think it's time the old guard went the way of the dodo....That's right pal, it's time for a "heart" transplant. You and I have never met in the ring, I have never had the opportunity to beat you into an unrecognizable pulp, but trust me everyone will have AVO on their lips after this match and you, well, you will be in intensive care.

Generic line of the year goes to...

AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!

As your prize you get to take promo classes with The Celt.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 am

I haven't earned the right, Mr. Lawyer man?

That definitely isn't a point I really want to sit here and dispute. Won't change your mind, anyway. But, I am definitely excited to say that I'm the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title.

Does that earn me the right?

Or do I have to win it, lose it, and then drop into obscurity first?
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 am

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Storm: Great story bud, seriously now shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

That definitely isn't a point I really want to sit here and dispute. Won't change your mind, anyway. But, I am definitely excited to say that I'm the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title.

The fact that you consider me a lawyer means you obviously have no clue about what you are getting in to. Oh Hannibal, for someone who is notorious for never underestimating a foe, you have made several disastrous decisions already. It's a pity, you know. I have already put in my mind that you are dangerous. Perhaps I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 am

Storm183 wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Storm: Great story bud, seriously now shut the fuck up.

Hey funny guy, this is between me and Omega....I already beat your ass so do me a favor and let the big kids play. No one gives a shit about you, you have just become irrelevant. And by the way that is exactly what Fat Fuck said not five minutes before you...Might want to read before you comment ASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:

The fact that you consider me a lawyer means you obviously have no clue about what you are getting in to. Oh Hannibal, for someone who is notorious for never underestimating a foe, you have made several disastrous decisions already. It's a pity, you know. I have already put in my mind that you are dangerous. Perhaps I was wrong.

Attorney? Accountant? Legal consultant?

I do consider you a threat. I really do. And I'm really thrilled I've been given an opportunity to put a foot in your ass.

It's just kind of disheartening that, since your comeback, you've only managed to lose to the Celt... and kill a defenseless woman.

...Supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 am

I don't know about killing or defenseless. I was never involved in the deed. My main role, as it has for many months now, has been tedious paper work.

And I'm not a lawyer. You should probably get your facts right Hannibal. Christian Gregory Smitten is many things. Father. Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling. Devious Mastermind. Well Dressed. Lawyer is no longer one of my "things".
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 am

You left snake tongued scum off your list of "things" Smitten.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
Hey funny guy, this is between me and Omega....I already beat your ass so do me a favor and let the big kids play. No one gives a shit about you, you have just become irrelevant. And by the way that is exactly what Fat Fuck said not five minutes before you...Might want to read before you comment ASS!!!
Ammunition 12.2 wrote:
Hostyle: Watson tells Axel and Crysto to deal with Storm and Price, and Watson covers! Storm and Price get in there but Axel and Crysto stop them from breaking it up! UNO, DOS, TRES! THEY WIN!
Storm: You never laid one finger on me. Watson had this match won ever since you tagged him in.

OOC: Botched.

Last edited by Storm183 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 am

The Celt wrote:
You left snake tongued scum off your list of "things" Smitten.

So says the man who backed out of a title match with me this show due to undisclosed reasons.

Fucking pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am

For one I'm as impatient as yourself to have that match Omega, and you'll get it as soon as possible, but right now fate just won't allow that.

Trust me, it's not like I want to put off beating you and winning the title.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

How's AVO got a contract? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:29 pm

He beat someone on 11.2 I think it was and got a point for team green...and the rules stated anyone who earned a point got a shot.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Easty wrote:
Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

How's AVO got a contract? Just curious.

OOC: I was thinking the same thing, but I have my Distortion Title Shot to take care of that's the only thing I can think of. That and the guys who plan this shit out know talent when they see it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
I don't know about killing or defenseless. I was never involved in the deed. My main role, as it has for many months now, has been tedious paper work.

And I'm not a lawyer. You should probably get your facts right Hannibal. Christian Gregory Smitten is many things. Father. Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling. Devious Mastermind. Well Dressed. Lawyer is no longer one of my "things".

In any case, you deserve a good ass kicking.

I'm not too keen on handing a man the second loss since his return, that'd break any man into pieces, but from what I've seen, you're a well dressed, sinister, soulless jackass.

Those kinds of people irk me.
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:

Mathias likes this man. Seem like man of class
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Frost is the number one contender? When the hell did this happen?! What the hell is the world comin' too?!

Ah' guess I shu'd be payin' more attention to mah' surroundin's. So be it, can't say yah' the first one to step up, certainly won't be the last, credit to ya' for doin' so though son. It's actually good to see a few people within the FMW with the balls to stand up to the TyranT. Couple of months back Ah' had to go lookin' for a god damn challenge, 'cause everyone was too damn afraid to step in the ring with me! 'Cept for Ro of course, but we all know how that turned out.

Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Romeo: Burn in the 9th Circle of Hell, you backwater hillbilly.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Mathias wrote:
Tromboner Man wrote:

Mathias likes this man. Seem like man of class

Damn Son, you are foreign and dense as hell...That's two strikes against ya, one more and you are outta here!!! Smitten is the embodiment of evil in this place, there is nothing classy about it....But I have heard when the devil comes he may come wearing an Armani suit and smelling of Old Spice, but hey you never know.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Old Spice is beast, don't diss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next