Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+14
RCA
Skyler Striker
TyranT
Mathias
The Celt
Storm183
Tromboner Man
Hannibal Frost
Freakie
Easty
Lazyking
Omega
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What are you looking forward to?
The FMW debuts of Damien Fox and Atlas Adams
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Rookies fighting for contracts
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
#1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship Hannibal Frost facing CGS
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
Seth Omega defending the Abandoned title against Axel van Osbourne
CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Easty wrote:
Old Spice is beast, don't diss.

I am a Tim McGraw or Adidas fan personally, but Old Spice does have some swagger don't it??
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 pm

A canister exploded next to my (male) friend with pink hair. Since then it's been my manly scent of choice.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:10 am

TyranT wrote:
Frost is the number one contender? When the hell did this happen?! What the hell is the world comin' too?!

Ah' guess I shu'd be payin' more attention to mah' surroundin's. So be it, can't say yah' the first one to step up, certainly won't be the last, credit to ya' for doin' so though son. It's actually good to see a few people within the FMW with the balls to stand up to the TyranT. Couple of months back Ah' had to go lookin' for a god damn challenge, 'cause everyone was too damn afraid to step in the ring with me! 'Cept for Ro of course, but we all know how that turned out.

Well, I certainly have balls.

They may not be the biggest, or the brightest... but I do have them.

I hate the fact that an old man like you has nothing real to hold on to anymore. All you've got left is that belt. Kind of feels like it'll take the good feeling outta' my winning the title from you.

But, while I do have a conscience, I've got a bit of a short fuse as well. The latter usual overrides the former. So, while that title is the last tangible piece of you, it'll really tug at my heart strings to finally end your reign at the top of this company.

Nobody likes a prick.

Especially the one that holds all the power.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 am

Says a man that seems to be goin' 'round gatherin' himself a lil' strike force. Sounds like ya' tryna' gather some power yer'self. Which is more than Ah' have, Ah' didn't get to climb on anyone's shoulders to get where Ah' am, Ah' had to take it all, an' Ah' took it all bah' mah'self. Let's face facts boy, ya' can sing the same songs as everyone else does before this fight to make it look like yer' in the right an' ya'll high an' mighty, but it all comes down to one simple fact!

Yer' just like everyone else! Yer' not here to serve any kind of justice, yer' not here to do the right thing. Ya' just as selfish as Ah' am, yer' want what Ah' got and what everyone wants. Don't give me any bull 'bout conscience boy. When ya' step in the ring, an' when ya' see what is on the line, everythin' ya' think you are an' thought ya' were... it all goes out the fuckin' window. It's only then that yer' begin to understand who you really are, and just how much of a heartless bastard ya' can be when you really want sumthin'.

Yer' right 'bout one thing though Frost. No one does like a prick, 'cause Ah' certainly don't like you. Nuthin' personal.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 am

TyranT wrote:
Which is more than Ah' have, Ah' didn't get to climb on anyone's shoulders to get where Ah' am, Ah' had to take it all, an' Ah' took it all bah' mah'self.

You didn't climb on anyone's shoulders, that's for certain - you crushed your own daughter to get where you are.

And Frost is the least of your worries right now, Billy.

I'm always going to be waiting in the shadows to pounce until I beat you once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:44 am

Yeah yeah, whatever Billy.

You can spin your little coming of age story any way you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Old and Jaded.

Thing is, some of us have will power. Not everyone is corrupted by the thought of power and gold. I mean, yeah, who doesn't want to be the World Champion of FMW? But, what builds character, is how we get to that point. The belt doesn't reveal who we really are, the journey does.

And your journey is filled with shit that'd make politicians cringe. Practically disowning, and then destroying, your own daughter? I'd love to see you try and justify that.

And I know I've done my fair share of bad deeds, but now I'm owning up to them. I'm making amends for the things I've done. You just happen to be a stop along that road.

And Skyler, how the hell do you figure I'm the least of his worries? He has until Circus Maximus to call that title his own.

So, if you want that title so badly, it looks like we'll be having our little grudge match after all.

Whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

Good morning class, well subjects, whichever you dislike less. It appears that some of the major players have stepped out of the woodwork to participate in class discussion. I like that.

As it were, Romeo, you contribute nothing significant to class at this time. I'd appreciate it if you, for lack of a better term, shut the hell up. Tiberius and Easy on the other hand, I was quite impressed with.

TyranT, nice to see you active again. Do keep it up, k?

Skyler, he may have crushed his daughter, an unsavory incident indeed, but let's not forget that had you in particular been able to beat him, it is a strong chance he doesn't sniff the World Title that you've resorted to pilfering because of yet another setback versus TyranT. I won't make light of it, I've not defeated TyranT in my lifetime, but don't leave yourself out of the discussion.

Frost, your comments interest me most. I will be watching with a close eye to see how you fare, and what you've become. Honesty is a prized trait in my classroom-slash-kingdom, but I know this:

I may be King, but it would not compare to being the World Heavyweight Champion. Still, the current point of interest, outside of the Comeback Kids, stems from your theory on the journey making the champion who he is. Do you care to expound on this? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 pm

For cryin' out loud. Everyone loves talkin' 'bout sumthin' that happened nearly a year ago. How many people gonna' bring this up 'bout me steppin' on mah' daughter to reach the top. Of course Ah' fuckin' did, everyone saw it, an' everyone knows it.. but let me tell ya somethin' that makes me laugh every time some stupid son of a bitch brings it up.

The simple fact is that ya'll just sat back an' watched. Yer' all sing 'bout all the injustice that was done and how horrible it was for Faith, but face facts ladies and gents. Ya' all just fuckin' watched as Faith was robbed, an' not a single one of yer' did a damn thing about it. Not one of you!

To mah' eyes, that makes you just as bad as me, that makes you just as involved as me, 'cause yer' all cud have done sumthin' 'bout it, but yer' all just sat back and watched. What Ah' did was bad, but Ah' stand bah' it, after all Ah'm the World Champion! What did you do? Huh?

So next time ya' wanna' bring up Faith as if its a damn terrible thing Ah' did... just take a moment and think back at that time when it all happened, an' remember just what yer' did about it.

An' Striker, give it a rest will ya? Get to the back of the line an' wait yer' turn. Quit bein' such a damn child an' accept that Ah' bested ya' on every single corner that mattered.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: That is win, Ty. A logic-fueled win.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Tyrant, guy, fella... dude.

I certainly agree with the notion that the guilty party is the one that does nothing, but that really doesn't apply to me. Not riding a high horse here. Just saying that this is the first time I've gotten a chance at entering the three ring circus that is the World Title Scene.

And now that I'm here, I don't plan on failing.

So, fine, I won't bring up the Faith thing anymore. Worn out, beat to death point.

But somebody has to put you in your place. I mean, you're old. Pretty soon we'll see early onset alzheimer's, dimentia, etc. It's only gonna' get worse from here.

And, Austin... Mr. Student/Teacher man...

It's all about the journey. The friends and enemies you make, the actions you take... it's what defines a person. When an objective is put in front of you, no two men are going to try and reach it in the same manner. One might align himself with any force, good or evil, just to make the path easier. One might take the shortcuts, no matter the pain it causes, just to make the path shorter. Or one might shy away from the challenge completely. Hell, someone might even take every challenge head on, never straying away from his ideals, to reach the objective when he feels it was meant to happen.

What Tyrant said, about the title showing your true colors, is actually true, though. But it's the journey that really changes you, really brings out the real you. Having the title only showcases that to the world.

So I guess it isn't the title, or the power, that really corrupts people. It's the mere thought of that power, and what you'd be willing to do in order to get it.
Back to top Go down
Mathias

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

TyranT wrote:
The simple fact is that ya'll just sat back an' watched. Yer' all sing 'bout all the injustice that was done and how horrible it was for Faith, but face facts ladies and gents. Ya' all just fuckin' watched as Faith was robbed, an' not a single one of yer' did a damn thing about it. Not one of you!

Mathias can answer that. No one want to see fuc-king bitch on top of world. Mathias say you did right thing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

And, Austin... Mr. Student/Teacher man...

That sounded...odd. Please refrain from using "Student/Teacher man" in future conversations.

Hannibal Frost wrote:
It's all about the journey. The friends and enemies you make, the actions you take... it's what defines a person. When an objective is put in front of you, no two men are going to try and reach it in the same manner. One might align himself with any force, good or evil, just to make the path easier. One might take the shortcuts, no matter the pain it causes, just to make the path shorter. Or one might shy away from the challenge completely. Hell, someone might even take every challenge head on, never straying away from his ideals, to reach the objective when he feels it was meant to happen.

What Tyrant said, about the title showing your true colors, is actually true, though. But it's the journey that really changes you, really brings out the real you. Having the title only showcases that to the world.

So I guess it isn't the title, or the power, that really corrupts people. It's the mere thought of that power, and what you'd be willing to do in order to get it.

A very astute observation. But you know, I don't think people become corrupt chasing the title. We are corrupted from the beginning, it is just that the end, justifies the corruption-laced actions now.

For example, I spent a lot of my life trying to break away from the pack and be different, I always wanted to be the lone wolf that stands on the top of the mountain, howling in victory. But you know what happened? Two of my most challenging and influential life moments saw me having to co-exist in a group which did not share my ideas. One? The United States Army. Two? The Innovative Initiative.

The first one, I stuck it out, made some friends, lost some friends, and became a man of sorts. The things I saw in my four-five years can turn stomachs, and while I'll always hold a special place in my heart for the troops, the fact remains that I wasn't cut out to serve them my whole life, because eventually, that lone wolf itch needed to be scratched. But I left that, the honorable way.

The second one? Well, I got tired of carrying them, being the foundation (fuck what Hostyle said) only to see them prosper and enjoy what they did while I languished in mediocrity. So I annihilated the guy who took a chance on me, because I chose that "align with someone to make the path easier" option and it only made things harder. And in the process? I exhibited a more cut-throat, uncaring side. I exhibited tendencies of perverted nature. I exhibited a killer instinct that I suppressed for the greater good. I exhibited a more tactical, cerebral side, ala a hunter.

And now here I am. You see the trophy case and you see the names I've defeated (a GLARING ABSENCE on that list is you, by the way, but one day I'll get a chance to rectify that). I'm a lot different than the man you once teamed with to take down the 'II' and you know it. And I was always that way.

Just needed the wrong, or right, however you look at it, situation to bring it out of me. I think the true you will come out as well, and despite it being a good chance that you'll remain more honorable than I probably would, something will come out of you that you always knew you had but wasn't ever in the position to reveal it.

It's going to be bad, one way or the other. I look forward to seeing it.

Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 am

I guess that has to happen doesn't it?

The end always has to justify the means?

I understand where your coming from. It's just that I'm staring at you from the other side of the tracks. I get that most men have a darker place in them. One that can easily be pulled from, in order to make them stronger and more lethal in the long run.

But, that's what separates the good and the evil.

Evil isn't always genocide. Evil isn't always rape. It can be as harmless as stealing candy from a child, in order to prevent your starvation. It's the choice that separates us.

I've chosen to rectify my mistakes and atone for my misdeeds. I've chosen to ignore the darker part of myself, the easier path, and hope I'm rewarded for it in the long run. Which, it looks like, I am.

You've chosen to embrace that part of yourself, and use it to every one of your advantages. Does the end really justify the means? Or, is that something you tell yourself so you can sleep at night?

I harbor no ill will towards you, but just know that we will always be on different sides of the tracks. I will never become the thing I hate so much, and you will always embrace that part of you. Which, I guess, makes you more complete than I. You've chosen to use all the parts at your disposal, and combine them to form the perfect machine. The perfect warrior. The perfect hunter.

Sounds like a challenge.

I'm a fan of those.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:07 am

What the fuck was that???

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Evil isn't always genocide. Evil isn't always rape. It can be as harmless as stealing candy from a child, in order to prevent your starvation. It's the choice that separates us.

Really Frost? Is stealing from a baby evil? Is it? Gee, I don't think many of us would have got that.

rolls eyes

Sigh

Well I suppose it's a step up for you to be even able to tell the difference

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I harbor no ill will towards you, but just know that we will always be on different sides of the tracks. I will never become the thing I hate so much, and you will always embrace that part of you. Which, I guess, makes you more complete than I. You've chosen to use all the parts at your disposal, and combine them to form the perfect machine. The perfect warrior. The perfect hunter.

And what the fuck was that? Gods, why don't you just get it over with and blow him already?

And they tell me you're the number one contender...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:16 am

Celt, guy...

I'm gonna' take a shot in the dark and say... you aren't too fond of me.

Believe it or not, we're on the same side. Yeah, I know, I used to be an evil dick. People can change, though. They do that, you stubborn ass.

So could we please leave the whole Havoc thing in the past? That era is done, over with. Fanito. Finished. Fin. I've got my shit together.

But, I've still got one hell of a mean streak.

I'm on your side, but please... keep a minimum safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Bull shit bye.

You may want to leave Havoc in the past, but it wasn't so long ago that both of us were giving into our baser desires. And yet here we both are trying to make up for the wrongs of our pasts. So who the hell are you to say that Austin will always want to try to go down the path I'm trying to stop him?

What he's done is nothing, not a god damned thing compared to what we did at our worst, and he's been as successful if not more so for it.

I'll buy that you want to make amends Hannibal, it's a noble thing to want to do. But you, me, anyone like us has no right to act holier than thou to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:53 am

I never said I was holier than anyone.

Austin and I are equals. Only on different paths at the moment. Yes, its true, I went down that same path once, a darker path to be sure. But, as you said, I'm now making amends.

So, I'm not better than Austin, I just know better than Austin. He has yet to experience his downfall. The consequences of his actions have yet to catch up with him.

Even in the end, I complimented Austin. No so much for how he's accomplishing things, but for actually accomplishing them in the first place.

And the main reason I want to fight Austin? Not because I think I'm better than him. I just really want to test the theory that good can triumph.

Same thing you're doing with him. Just not so buddy buddy like.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Celt, guy...

I'm gonna' take a shot in the dark and say... you aren't too fond of me.

Believe it or not, we're on the same side. Yeah, I know, I used to be an evil dick. People can change, though. They do that, you stubborn ass.

So could we please leave the whole Havoc thing in the past? That era is done, over with. Fanito. Finished. Fin. I've got my shit together.

But, I've still got one hell of a mean streak.

I'm on your side, but please... keep a minimum safe distance.

It's true...karma bit him in the ass when I blindsided him and took his belt.

Leave it in the past Aidan, I mean it isn't like our friendly neighborhood demoncatcher is actually going to beat TyranT...it's fucking TyranT, if you abuse him too much he'll call the AARP on yeh punks as he likes to say.

Oh yeah...Axel Van Osbourne *insert generic insult here*.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 am

Thanks for the show of faith, cock weasel.

Usually, I try and be even tempered about people butting into my business. Alex did, and he got a cordial response in return.

But that's because he wasn't being a pompous ass.

I don't need your opinion on whether I can beat Tyrant or not. That outcome resides in the only two people involved in that match.

Stay out of my business.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 am

You people give the old bastard too much credit.

I mean fuck, if he was unbeatable I wouldn't have his Mount Vesuvius Torch to warm my place in the winter.

Frost'll win, just out of spite.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Mathias wrote:
TyranT wrote:

Mathias can answer that. No one want to see fuc-king bitch on top of world. Mathias say you did right thing.

You are truly fucking stupid....I let a lil go because you are old and foreign and many other things I dislike but this is utter bull shit. You speak on things you no nothing about in that fucked up broken English and act like you should have a fucking opinion. After I am done eviscerating Omega's fat ass I think I will snap Bonsnapper in half just to piss you off old man. What do ya say? Well that is if you win the fucking contract.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Omega wrote:

That'd be funny if it wasn't what you always do Seth Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Alex O'Riolu wrote:
So who the hell are you to say that Austin will always want to try to go down the path I'm trying to stop him?

A good way to 'stop me' would be to actually try. That's not guaranteed to work by the way, but it's better than saying one thing such as "I won't let you do it, bye" or something of the sort and when I'm pretty much begging you to show yourself, you are all gone. It's come to the point where I'm letting you off easy. I haven't even TRIED to do anything you people would consider heinous all for something to 'work'. And lo and behold, it's not really working. So, I might have to change it up. I might actually have to do something that will make you stop falling asleep in class. Besides, most of my carnage, if you will, was completely justified. Much like what I had to do the other day.

And honestly Frost, I don't get much sleep. I spend my nights poring over information to be used at a later date among other things (you'd be surprised what you come across during a late-night walk or drive to clear your head, well maybe YOU wouldn't). I think now though, I'm gonna chase a piece of tail that has evaded me for a long time due to my own inaction.
Back to top Go down
Freakie

Freakie

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cliff Carson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC: Why isn't there a description for the asterisks outside the "contract on line" matches here like there is on Ammunition? Just noticed.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 pm

The Celt wrote:
Omega wrote:

I am sorry I am not hurt so damn bad I can barely stand or just a psychpath that you can roll over.... You will actually have to try in this match Seth. This one is for all the guys in the back that hate your ass, oh wait that's the whole fucking locker room....I think they will throw my ass a ticker tape parade when that ref counts one, two, three!!!
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm

When did everyone start suckin' each others cocks?! What the hell am Ah' seein' here?! Ya'll sh'ud be tearin' into each others throats! Yer' all after the same thing in this federation and that is god damn golden success, plain an' simple!

Ya' know what the problem is with all of ya'? Ah' would have thought yer' would have noticed bah' now, but it looks like Ah'm gonna' have to educate ya'. None of ya' bastards are anythin' like the TyranT... an' what is the TyranT you ask? The TyranT is fuckin' consistant!

Believe it or not PunK's, consistancy is the key to success in this business! Ya' got the likes of Frost, O'Rion and Austin all goin' on 'bout tryna' redeem themselves from past mistakes an' the men they used to be. Ya' got men like Striker changin' their ways, changin' their faces and their music to suit the mood they're in... the biggest problem all of ya' have is that ya' don't know who ya' fuckin' are, an' 'cause of that you can settle into the game.

Look at the TyranT, Ah've been the same bad ass son of a bitch for over thirty years. Ah' didn't go mental an' join some circus club, Ah' never tried to please the PunK's who pay money to watch this sport, Ah' never tried to make amends 'cause as far as Ah'm concerned, Ah' ain't done nothin' that Ah' regret! Ah' don't change mah' face, Ah've kept the same music for the last twenty years and more importantly the same ass kickin' style that is required to make a name in this business. Mah' path if ya' wanna' take this conversation down some bull shit spiritual route has always been the same. TyranT has always been TyranT an' no one else.

How many people have you all been though? How many changes have ya' had to make to yourselves to try and reach the top only to fall short?! TyranT hasn't made no changes, and that's why he sits at the top now. That's why Ah'm the champion, ain't gonna be any different whilst yer' all tryna' change ya' ways along with all the other bullshit ya' come up with.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

The Celt wrote:
Omega wrote:

I'm sorry, the day I take advice from the man named after Chuck Norris' left leg will be the day you can kiss my fat Italian ass.

What's next, is PX going to be the right leg and come out as The Order.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

TyranT wrote:
Ya' got the likes of Frost, O'Rion and Austin all goin' on 'bout tryna' redeem themselves from past mistakes an' the men they used to be.

Hi. King of FMW here. Don't fuck around and get your shit taken from you.

And no, I'm not on a mission to redeem myself.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Our World Champion is really starting to get under my skin.

I've tried to be civil here, what with everyone coming out to question the things I say, but in the end, I've got a really short fuse.

Austin, you don't have to worry about having to take Tyrant's title from him, I'll be doing that soon enough. Whether he believes it or not, there's nothing wrong with change.

So, in short, I'm going to whip that guy's ass.

For srs.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

TyranT wrote:
When did everyone start suckin' each others cocks?! What the hell am Ah' seein' here?! Ya'll sh'ud be tearin' into each others throats! Yer' all after the same thing in this federation and that is god damn golden success, plain an' simple!

Ya' know what the problem is with all of ya'? Ah' would have thought yer' would have noticed bah' now, but it looks like Ah'm gonna' have to educate ya'. None of ya' bastards are anythin' like the TyranT... an' what is the TyranT you ask? The TyranT is fuckin' consistant!

Believe it or not PunK's, consistancy is the key to success in this business! Ya' got the likes of Frost, O'Rion and Austin all goin' on 'bout tryna' redeem themselves from past mistakes an' the men they used to be. Ya' got men like Striker changin' their ways, changin' their faces and their music to suit the mood they're in... the biggest problem all of ya' have is that ya' don't know who ya' fuckin' are, an' 'cause of that you can settle into the game.

Look at the TyranT, Ah've been the same bad ass son of a bitch for over thirty years. Ah' didn't go mental an' join some circus club, Ah' never tried to please the PunK's who pay money to watch this sport, Ah' never tried to make amends 'cause as far as Ah'm concerned, Ah' ain't done nothin' that Ah' regret! Ah' don't change mah' face, Ah've kept the same music for the last twenty years and more importantly the same ass kickin' style that is required to make a name in this business. Mah' path if ya' wanna' take this conversation down some bull shit spiritual route has always been the same. TyranT has always been TyranT an' no one else.

How many people have you all been though? How many changes have ya' had to make to yourselves to try and reach the top only to fall short?! TyranT hasn't made no changes, and that's why he sits at the top now. That's why Ah'm the champion, ain't gonna be any different whilst yer' all tryna' change ya' ways along with all the other bullshit ya' come up with.

Know what, I may not know who I am, but I do know one thing.

I'm better than you.

Because for all your bluster and accomplishments I either took them from you or did them first.

So be consistent, just means next time we throw down I can expect the same outcome I've come to enjoy bye. Title or no, I've got no reason to think I can't take your ass down a peg. Hell I hope Frost beats you, then you lose your reason to not have to compete more often and I might just get a crack to prove that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 12.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next