Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Loins
Back Home
The Dude
Edible14
The Returned
Damien
Cactus Sam
X
Ashburn
iDeAndes
RCA
The Celt
MPD
Harles
Sharpedo King
Omega
Easty
the nick bryson
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
Dallas Roland is back. *yawn*
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Trey and AVO rebounding from their loss at the hands of the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
War Machine and MASS Caesar fight for a shot
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seth Rotunda possibly winning the first title for the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Leon on the brink of getting fired
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Eastwood ending Celt's first reign in a humiliating manner
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap47%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:17 am

MPD wrote:
It would be a worthy claim if the Abandoned Title still interested me. I'm a changed man, Omega.

On that note,

How does it feel now you don't have to wake up pulling thumbtacks out of your back, how does it feel now your head isn't constantly ringing? How does it feel that you're earning money for appearances without getting caught in, and chewed up by the cogs of the FMW machine?

How does it feel to taste salvation? I know I had nothing to do with it, but regardless, you have still been saved.

How do you feel, Seth?

It's hard to save the World's Biggest Sinner Matt, even you should know that.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 am

It's laughable that you think that 'the worlds largest sinner' is you.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 am

Omega wrote:
MPD wrote:
It would be a worthy claim if the Abandoned Title still interested me. I'm a changed man, Omega.

On that note,

How does it feel now you don't have to wake up pulling thumbtacks out of your back, how does it feel now your head isn't constantly ringing? How does it feel that you're earning money for appearances without getting caught in, and chewed up by the cogs of the FMW machine?

How does it feel to taste salvation? I know I had nothing to do with it, but regardless, you have still been saved.

How do you feel, Seth?

It's hard to save the World's Biggest Sinner Matt, even you should know that.

Ashburn: You're nothing wicked, fat boy.

There are far more convincing villains than a tiresome loudmouth with an inferiority complex.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 pm

God damn, does every rookie that comes here have to have the same god damn insults?

Of course they do, or else it wouldn't be FMW.

Also Matt, when it comes to wrestling brutality and violence I'll happily take my reigns as the worlds largest sinner, and for you to disagree with that statement just shows how really out of the loop you are.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Omega wrote:
Also Matt, when it comes to wrestling brutality and violence I'll happily take my reigns as the worlds largest sinner, and for you to disagree with that statement just shows how really out of the loop you are.

And here I thought I was the funny one. If I recall correctly you had a chance at actually legitamizing that statement with the unique little accessory we have that makes that statement. And if I recall correctly you fell short. Seems your actions disagree with the words coming out of your mouth. Guess that just shows how really out of the loop you are.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Harlequin wrote:
And here I thought I was the funny one. If I recall correctly you had a chance at actually legitamizing that statement with the unique little accessory we have that makes that statement. And if I recall correctly you fell short. Seems your actions disagree with the words coming out of your mouth. Guess that just shows how really out of the loop you are.

I've lost to lesser men than Celt, that's for sure.

But you are correct, I did fall short much like Celt did 12,093 times before he finally won his prize. That's okay, though I can live with the fact that I didn't get the belt I coveted so much.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Omega wrote:

I'm sure your Ethan Blacks and your Jaros rate a little higher than your Seth Omegas in that field.

This sort of stinks of you trying to come up with a new nickname for yourself, after no one started calling you, what was it, the Ultraviolent Punisher?

See, people have called me the Golden Savior, even if it was with a sarcastic edge, and so on, so forth,

But it really does come across as desperate when you start suggesting your own monikers and they just don't catch on. That shows how out of the loop you are. But better to be out of the loop and safe, ah?

One down.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Omega wrote:
God damn, does every rookie that comes here have to have the same god damn insults?

Of course they do, or else it wouldn't be FMW.

Ashburn: You get the same god damn insults because they describe you to a tee.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Of course, and I could go Alex O'Rion on you and claim you're irrelevant and haven't done anything yet but it's the same cookie cutter bullshit that's been going around since day one.

Alas, I highly doubt any of you should focus on someone not even in FMW, you'd be well advised to look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Omega wrote:
Of course, and I could go Alex O'Rion on you and claim you're irrelevant and haven't done anything yet but it's the same cookie cutter bullshit that's been going around since day one.

Alas, I highly doubt any of you should focus on someone not even in FMW, you'd be well advised to look elsewhere.

Ashburn: You could, and you would be right, but I wasn't shamelessly self-promoting like you do anyway. I was simply calling you out on yet another bullshit claim. Whether I've done something in FMW or not doesn't make my point any less valid.

Didn't you just lay claim to the Ultraviolent Championship? The talk of your own apparent wickedness is probably hype for another imminent comeback. I wonder which corny ill-fitting nickname you'll have this time...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm

I didn't lay claim to it, nor do I need to lay claim to it.

I was Abandoned Champion, and that's an honor very few people have held.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Omega wrote:

I don't know about that. I mean, I'm holding it right now and I didn't even really try to get it. And there have been, what, a dozen Abandoned champions? 20? Something like that. I'm relatively sure this title has been passed around more than Paris Hilton's crabs.

Which is why I like it, mind you. It's a nice little trophy that requires almost zero effort to obtain. I like succeeding without effort. It's basically the best feeling in the world. Really no need to gloat about it, though.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:20 am

Edible14 wrote:
Omega wrote:

I don't know about that. I mean, I'm holding it right now and I didn't even really try to get it. And there have been, what, a dozen Abandoned champions? 20? Something like that. I'm relatively sure this title has been passed around more than Paris Hilton's crabs.

Which is why I like it, mind you. It's a nice little trophy that requires almost zero effort to obtain. I like succeeding without effort. It's basically the best feeling in the world. Really no need to gloat about it, though.

I recall beating Hannibal Frost for the title, you know...the current FMW Champion. If you call that zero effort than maybe we should have you facing Hannibal instead of Nick Bryson.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

It was not something you truly had to exert yourself over, sir.

I remember the match clear as day, you goaded an injured, weakened champion into a match by issuing a backhanded challenge to his pride under the guise of "I don't want to fight you, sir, I respect you too much". Of course, like the emotional, bull-headed arrogant twit that he is, he accepted and was promptly thrashed.

Just because he's the current FMW champion doesn't mean you didn't, for lack of a better term, bend him over a table and treated him like Detroit treated the Phoenix Coyotes in the first round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 am

Ashburn wrote:
James Whitburn wrote:
Do you really think I came here without training? Of course I have, dick weed. Under the guidence of Silva, we came to an MMA training facility.

Ashburn: That was your only training? I don't get it; your wrestling style is listed as "Kings Road/Hardcore" on the FMW website and the contents of your moveset requires at least some tutelage of pro wrestling to execute properly. I'm yet to see Anderson Silva use a spinning facebuster. Care to explain?

Key word: TRAINING. Of course I've been in other feds, you dip wad. But the training doesn't matter, anymore. We took what we were taught, we mastered it, and we stretched it, turned it, twirled it, and became the Kings Cross and hardcore wrestlers we are today.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 am

RCA wrote:
It was not something you truly had to exert yourself over, sir.

I remember the match clear as day, you goaded an injured, weakened champion into a match by issuing a backhanded challenge to his pride under the guise of "I don't want to fight you, sir, I respect you too much". Of course, like the emotional, bull-headed arrogant twit that he is, he accepted and was promptly thrashed.

Just because he's the current FMW champion doesn't mean you didn't, for lack of a better term, bend him over a table and treated him like Detroit treated the Phoenix Coyotes in the first round.

You're right, I fucked his world up.

Wrestling is a thinking man's game, what I did was morally wrong but if it paid for my mortgage can you really blame me?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 am

Nope.

He was stupid enough to accept the match, he deserved what he got.

Probably deserved worse.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 am

Some people won't learn their lessons by beating said lessons into them.

I figured a professor would know that.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 am

Omega wrote:
Dear Jack and Aidan...

You have my fucking belt, and I will come for it sooner or later.

Love,
Seth Omega

Omega wrote:

Ashburn: Does your foot taste better than your lardburgers?

James Whitburn wrote:
Key word: TRAINING. Of course I've been in other feds, you dip wad. But the training doesn't matter, anymore. We took what we were taught, we mastered it, and we stretched it, turned it, twirled it, and became the Kings Cross and hardcore wrestlers we are today.

What kind of Kings Road master mistakes his own wrestling style for an area of London?

Ugh, you really should have been aborted.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 am

I like this guy.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Omega wrote:
Some people won't learn their lessons by beating said lessons into them.

I figured a professor would know that.

What did that have to do with anything said before that?

Omega: I was an Abandoned Champion
Me: Not a big deal
Omega: Yeah it was, I beat the current FMW champ
RCA: Yeah, he was stupid to take that match when he was tired, still wasn't that hard
Omega: Yeah, I beat his ass!
RCA: He deserved it too
Omega: (Whatever the fuck that last response was)

Point is, this belt isn't hard to get. You didn't have to work very hard to get it, and it certainly wasn't hard work when Leon (I think, though that might have been a few champions ago) took the belt off of you. It's a belt for underachievers.

And nobody underachieves like me.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Omega wrote:
Edible14 wrote:
Omega wrote:

I recall beating Hannibal Frost for the title, you know...the current FMW Champion. If you call that zero effort than maybe we should have you facing Hannibal instead of Nick Bryson.

Bryson: WHY DO YOU TRY SO HARD TO BE WITTY WHEN CLEARLY YOUR BRAIN IS ASS AT IT. IT IS SINCERELY ONE OF THE MOST FUCKING FRUSTRATING THINGS IN THE WORLD.

Bryson rubs his temples.

I dont even know what to say to you anymore. Youre that big of a dumbass. You continue to move the bar lower and lower and lower. The bottom of the barrell would be a step up for you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Temper, temper.

It's long been established that one of Seth's major weaknesses is that he acts before he thinks. I know he offered a backhanded insult towards you in a way, but allow me to put this in perspective.

Take a page from your own book of dealing with bothersome verbal sparring partners. Look where you are on the ladder, then look where they are.

The rest unfolds as it should.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 pm

RCA wrote:
Temper, temper.

It's long been established that one of Seth's major weaknesses is that he acts before he thinks. I know, he offered a backhanded insult towards you.

But allow me to put this in perspective.

Take a page from your own book of dealing with bothersome verbal sparring partners. Look where you are on the ladder, then look where they are.

The rest unfolds as it should.

Bryson: No, no, no. Seth offered no such 'insult'. There was nothing in that statement that insulted me. I'm not facing apostasy, which was basically the meat of his argument.

The fact that Seth breathes and walks is an offence to the human race, legitimately. I'm not 'offended' at Seth's word, Im offended at his existance, which is a completely different thing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I guess I was mistaken. That has happened far too much lately.

As it were, some problems need be dealt with on one's own. If he bothers you that much, deal with him hand to hand.

Probably wouldn't gain anything, in your opinion at least, but honestly, it's always fun to smack around someone who pisses you off.

Abel is going to find this out the hard way, unfortunately. Then again, I have another matter to attend to before that comes about.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Ashburn: Does your foot taste better than your lardburgers.

Merely a ploy to get people talking, obviously it's worked.

Also Nick, you should learn to relax...spouting off like that is going to cause you to have a heart attack one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Omega wrote:

Ashburn: So you sacrifice what little credibility you have for our attention. Will you stoop any lower?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't care who you are, pour me a beer, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Back Home

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Back home...Very few phrases elicit such a strong outpouring of emotion. This is where I grew up from a cocky kid into a man. I watched brothers come and go. They left that ring battered and broken and to a man I can promise it was worth it. Not because of the fans or the money or the fame, no, its because of the boys in the back. The once who stand on the other side of the curtain and catch you when you collapse after leaving it all out there. Its the long road trips from city to city, getting to know the best friends you will ever have. Its the old hamburgers and the stale beer, the hotel rooms and occasionally the road pussy we pass around. Its good to be back in the wolf pack. I love you guys.

Yours Now and Forever,

The K-9
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Omega wrote:

Ashburn: So you sacrifice what little credibility you have for our attention. Will you stoop any lower?

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next