Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+19
Loins
Back Home
The Dude
Edible14
The Returned
Damien
Cactus Sam
X
Ashburn
iDeAndes
RCA
The Celt
MPD
Harles
Sharpedo King
Omega
Easty
the nick bryson
Rottata
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What?
Dallas Roland is back. *yawn*
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Trey and AVO rebounding from their loss at the hands of the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
War Machine and MASS Caesar fight for a shot
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seth Rotunda possibly winning the first title for the Pack
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Leon on the brink of getting fired
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Eastwood ending Celt's first reign in a humiliating manner
CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:20 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
MPD wrote:
Oh shit.

See, I knew I recognised you from somewhere, but I figured I was just seeing parts of Nigger Charlie in you, but...

Out of MalfcoPro, huh? Good times.

And 'Phillip Dalek.'

What a guy he was.

If only they remembered that he spelt his name with one L.

I need go hit up ol' Snakey one of the days.

OOC: It was one L? Shit.

I thought you might get a good laugh out of that. More to come :3.

OOC: After all we've been through you'd think you could spell my name. D=
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Woah woah woah woah.

Woah

Austin, what you on about.

I got brains.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm

@Harlequin

Well now, this changes everything, because the impression I was under was that you were coming out of retirement to make love to me. That really fucks my shit up now because I'd the prefect frilly little dress picked out and everything.

Look you bastard, of course you're coming for me, I'm the only one you'd even consider giving your full attention to anymore. What? You think I'm bluffing? What's wrong with Hannibal Frost and his World Champion then?

What's wrong with Hannibal Frost is he never embarrassed you by being the first person to beat you in over nine matches. And no, of course it's wasn't a pinfall or a submission...

what I did was much better, and a hell of a lot...funnier

I stuck a card to your head with a nailgun, and I made all the people you'd work so hard to scare to light up and cheer with joy! Me, the punching bag! the horse that was whipped half to death!

Now that was a punchline.

But I'll tell you an even funnier joke, one about a psychopath who loves the effect fear has on people who forgots he's a psychopath! So he gives up the championship he relished so much taking and goes away!

And who should be the man to take while he's gone? Why only the person he wants least of all to it! Oh what a silly clown!

Yeah, so come on and get you dumb bastard. I'll be here. Try to run? Try to hide? Are seriously trying to assault my pride or have you just become a parody of yourself riddled in cliché?

So come and enter the next round of the accursed feud, destined to fight round after round like the heavyweight boxers of yesteryear. I'm ready; over the last few months I've never felt better in my life; my wars with you and your devils made me so mentally strong that in your absence I've been able to earn victories over some of the very best FMW has to offer.

Come get you bastard...come get it come get it come get it, because I'm always ready. While you come and go I stand here like Atlas holding up the heavens, endurance is the gift the Gods gave me.

Can you deal with Atlas Harlequin? I know you can deal with Hercules types, the conquering heroes. You ply at their need for success and glory until they're mentally drained, but can you deal with the ones who had have to fight for every little thing they get, the ones who are thankful for every inches of success they gain rather than every mile?

I wonder Trickster, I wonder.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

You do know Atlas was the villian of that particular story, right?

Coming to terms with what you did to your brother, Celt?

'Oh no I didn't.'

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm

MPD wrote:

'Oh no I didn't.'

Actually, in traditional Greek mythology Atlas was one of three brother Titans to side with the Olympians in their grand war. His reward was being allowed to remain to Earth rather than being condemned to Tartarus with the rest of the kind. Atlas' task while on Earth was to hold up the heavens (rather the world, something people commonly mistake) and to prevent the sky and earth returning to the primordial embrace they once knew.

But a side from the mythology, I find it interesting you're so concerned with how I treat my brother when more than one report says you were a suspect in the mysterious disappearance of your own brother Dunn. I don't know, I guess it's always the people with no moral code at all that can't stand the person proves how weak they are.

I'm PX's brother, and no matter what happens I'm not going to purposely hurt him beyond what he can take. He took a few kicks that he basically asked for. He didn't cry foul, he wasn't awash with blood, he didn't even need medical attention, but some people want to jump all over it (and it's very interesting just who those people are) just because they see an opportunity to forward their own agendas.
Back to top Go down
Harles

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:51 pm

The Celt wrote:
@Harlequin

Well now, this changes everything, because the impression I was under was that you were coming out of retirement to make love to me. That really fucks my shit up now because I'd the prefect frilly little dress picked out and everything.

Look you bastard, of course you're coming for me, I'm the only one you'd even consider giving your full attention to anymore. What? You think I'm bluffing? What's wrong with Hannibal Frost and his World Champion then?

What's wrong with Hannibal Frost is he never embarrassed you by being the first person to beat you in over nine matches. And no, of course it's wasn't a pinfall or a submission...

what I did was much better, and a hell of a lot...funnier

I stuck a card to your head with a nailgun, and I made all the people you'd work so hard to scare to light up and cheer with joy! Me, the punching bag! the horse that was whipped half to death!

Now that was a punchline.

But I'll tell you an even funnier joke, one about a psychopath who loves the effect fear has on people who forgots he's a psychopath! So he gives up the championship he relished so much taking and goes away!

And who should be the man to take while he's gone? Why only the person he wants least of all to it! Oh what a silly clown!

Yeah, so come on and get you dumb bastard. I'll be here. Try to run? Try to hide? Are seriously trying to assault my pride or have you just become a parody of yourself riddled in cliché?

So come and enter the next round of the accursed feud, destined to fight round after round like the heavyweight boxers of yesteryear. I'm ready; over the last few months I've never felt better in my life; my wars with you and your devils made me so mentally strong that in your absence I've been able to earn victories over some of the very best FMW has to offer.

Come get you bastard...come get it come get it come get it, because I'm always ready. While you come and go I stand here like Atlas holding up the heavens, endurance is the gift the Gods gave me.

Can you deal with Atlas Harlequin? I know you can deal with Hercules types, the conquering heroes. You ply at their need for success and glory until they're mentally drained, but can you deal with the ones who had have to fight for every little thing they get, the ones who are thankful for every inches of success they gain rather than every mile?

I wonder Trickster, I wonder.

I'll answer your long winded, blathering response with a little bit of simple eloquence (I know you're pretty familiar with the implications of simple, but eloquence, bust out the fucking dictionary)...

Yes.

You see, I've done it. Why should I feel the need to doubt my abilities? I have complete faith in them. You bested me once, and as you're quite well aware of, once does not a pattern make. So you can cling that one victory so as long as you dear please. Myself and rest the of the world have moved on, we've excelled and move to bigger things. Yet when presented with your past you single out and clench one instance.

Shame Celt, here I thought you were "mentally strong" but I guess pride is a little difficult to overcome.

I'll see you in the ring Celty-pants. After all I would never dream of assaulting your pride, making you play into my hands sure, I'd do that lots. Poking you just to get a reaction, yeah I'd do that too.

But your pride? No you fucking Harp, I wouldn't squander my precious time touching so pointless as your pride.

I'll see you in the ring. And you'll see me laughing my face off with my belt as you fade back into your oh so familiar realm of unconsciousness with your imaginary girlfriend.

Toodles Celty-poo
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

The Celt wrote:
MPD wrote:

'Oh no I didn't.'

Actually, in traditional Greek mythology Atlas was one of three brother Titans to side with the Olympians in their grand war. His reward was being allowed to remain to Earth rather than being condemned to Tartarus with the rest of the kind. Atlas' task while on Earth was to hold up the heavens (rather the world, something people commonly mistake) and to prevent the sky and earth returning to the primordial embrace they once knew.

But a side from the mythology, I find it interesting you're so concerned with how I treat my brother when more than one report says you were a suspect in the mysterious disappearance of your own brother Dunn. I don't know, I guess it's always the people with no moral code at all that can't stand the person proves how weak they are.

I'm PX's brother, and no matter what happens I'm not going to purposely hurt him beyond what he can take. He took a few kicks that he basically asked for. He didn't cry foul, he wasn't awash with blood, he didn't even need medical attention, but some people want to jump all over it (and it's very interesting just who those people are) just because they see an opportunity to forward their own agendas.

I'm aware that Atlas betrayed his brother Titans. Let's leave it at that.

First of all, Celt, do you really think Alex disappeared? Or just disappeared from Full Metal Wrestling. Do you think if I had killed my brother, I would be here preaching the dangers of Full Metal Wrestling? Do you think I'm that audacious?

Clearly you do.

So let's just move along into point two.

Let's go back to you, Celt. Because I can run off at the mouth all day and I can be all 'I'll save you, I'll save you,' and no one within FMW will listen, but it's given a new group of guys who are breaking through material to work with,

While you, Celt, the Law, Mr. Black or White, come to me about morals?

First you beat your brother down. Then there's this whole SoA thing, what's the deal with that? Hannibal Frost? What, so he can see the error of his way, but I can't?

Yeah, ok.

You see, as I said, I'm saving Wrestling by providing for the next generation. By trying to incite you people that the way things have been done are not how they should be.

What are you and your little gang doing, Celt? Black or White? What was it Harlequin said, 'Black or White when it suits you?' I think I prefer; The Celt; Shades of Grey for any day. It's more poetic.

See, it doesn't really help to attack my past when I'm attacking your present. Care to try again?

Oh, and one more thing, if you couldn't tell by the 'oh no I didn't,' I was being super serious. You got awfully defensive awfully quick trying to discredit me there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 am

Ashburn wrote:
James Whitburn wrote:
Xander, are you my mom? No. So don't tell me what to do.

Ashburn: But your mother - quite rightly - wants nothing to do with you, hence why you were raised by an adoptive father, right? That's what your bio on the FMW website says. Wouldn't surprise me if that's some bullshit like the existence of "Silva" though. Xander's right; cults are seen as authoritarian and exploitative. Only a moron would call their own faith one.

Fine, fine. You have your way. We, The Prophets of Silva, are here to...show a new path.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 am

SoSB whispered something into The Linguist's ear.

The Linguist: Are you sure you want me to ask that cultist that?

The Champ of Underdogs nodded and egged his manager on.

The Linguist: What does that new path lead to, the indy circuit promotion you came from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 am

Seems like the shark has some humor. If you can ACTUALLY follow, you are a shark and all, Silva is our god. What he says, is right. What everyone else says, is utterly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:03 am

SoSB simply shakes his head and wags a finger.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy is not the type to believe in false dieties, but he knows of Neptune and Poseidon, thanks to his life in the Ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 am

The Ocean? Really? I know you're not a real shark. If you were, I'd be hearing bubble sounds right now. And you'd here someone like Ashburn saying "something smells fishy...".
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:12 am

The Young Shark thought of something funny, then had the Linguist relay it.

The Linguist: Have you checked if your 'god's' eyes glowed? You may not have a god; you may have a Goa'uld.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 am

You're all incredibly unfunny and trying way too hard to make a statement.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:16 am

Snakes have now place in this world, says Silva.

Oh, I've heard of this guy. Seth Orangutan? Sorry if my English isn't "up to par".
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 am

Spare me, if I wanted to hear an ass talk I'd fart.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 am

The luchador made like he was laughing.

The Linguist: Son of Shark Boy is no snake; he is a wrestler shark! And what is that sound? It sounds something akin to a buffalo farting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:33 am

Your loss, Seth Orangutan.

And Shark Lad, you are not a snakem dumbass. I was referring to the goa'uld comment. Obviously you are a jobber, as professionals can understand my logic.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 am

Urm,

Actually, no we can't. You're full of shit.

It's alright though. I can save you from your false religion as well as the horrors FMW will inflict upon you.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 am

I'd listen to Matt, he's an expert on people full of shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:42 am

He seems to know you. No wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 am

The Linguist: And obviously you are a bully. And SoSB likes to make an example of bullies that are the likes of you! And no one listens to a GSW flunky. Not even other bullies.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:48 am

Great. Just what we need. A fuckin' cult.

I would say somethin' to the effect of, "FMW will let anyone in," but that'd be mighty hypocritical of me.

Last edited by Damien on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:48 am

James Whitburn wrote:
He seems to know you. No wonder.

Of course he knows me, unlike you two jerkoffs Matt's actually stepped into the ring before.

Granted he keeps getting his ass fried, but besides the point.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 am

And unlike you, I'm still stepping into the ring, Seth.

The Blur wrote:
The Linguist: And obviously you are a bully. And SoSB likes to make an example of bullies that are the likes of you! And no one listens to a GSW flunky. Not even other bullies.

See, you probably should, I'm a veteren of four different companies, two time tag team champion, 2009 tag team of the year.

Trained under RAMPAGE! and Snake Wraith of Malfeasance Pro Wrestling.
I was the first crowned champion in VCW as well.

I know a little bit about this industry.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 am

MPD wrote:
And unlike you, I'm still stepping into the ring, Seth.

Fair call, and unlike you I've held the Abandoned Championship.

We can sling shit all day if you'd like, but I'd prefer not playing grab ass.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 am

It would be a worthy claim if the Abandoned Title still interested me. I'm a changed man, Omega.

On that note,

How does it feel now you don't have to wake up pulling thumbtacks out of your back, how does it feel now your head isn't constantly ringing? How does it feel that you're earning money for appearances without getting caught in, and chewed up by the cogs of the FMW machine?

How does it feel to taste salvation? I know I had nothing to do with it, but regardless, you have still been saved.

How do you feel, Seth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 am

Do you really think I came here without training? Of course I have, dick weed. Under the guidence of Silva, we came to an MMA training facility.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 am

James Whitburn wrote:
Do you really think I came here without training? Of course I have, dick weed. Under the guidence of Silva, we came to an MMA training facility.

Ashburn: That was your only training? I don't get it; your wrestling style is listed as "Kings Road/Hardcore" on the FMW website and the contents of your moveset requires at least some tutelage of pro wrestling to execute properly. I'm yet to see Anderson Silva use a spinning facebuster. Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 am

Oh,

Ok, it didn't initially click, but they're basically UFC fanboys, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 13.2 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next