Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+14
Damien
Anwyl
Braxton
Leviticastform
Edible14
Easty
David GS
Antonio_G
Shock
Vendetta
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
PBrooks
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What I want to see the most at Corr/Ana is
The Fatal Four Way! YEAH!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_lcap9%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Shark and the Native American fight for the AB title
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_lcap27%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gray and Inferno defend against Brooks and Pullin
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_lcap9%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
More Butters. This time versus Ashburn.
 9% [ 1 ]
The Corruption UV Championship Match with David GS and Vendetta
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_lcap45%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Im giving you a night call to tell you how I feel.
I want to drive on through the night, and down the hills.
I want to tell you something you don't want to hear.
Im going to show you where it starts, so have no fear.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Brooks logs on to paddypower.com after seeing who he is facing and clicks on FMW.

Odds of all champs retaining belts: 4/1

Odds of at least one new champ: 7/1

Odds of Brooks winning a belt: 15/1

Now taking bets.

Brooks: Hmm maybe I should make some easy cash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh boy, it's time for another title defense, again against people I've never heard of.

My excitement is max.

But this time it's on Anarchy, which only makes me remember the old days of how shit I used to be.

Good thing I brought a book to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Oh boy, it's time for another title defense, again against people I've never heard of.

My excitement is max.

But this time it's on Anarchy, which only makes me remember the old days of how shit I used to be.

Good thing I brought a book to pass the time.

May the best team win *extends hand*
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:14 am

SK: Sharpedo. Shar-Sharpedo. Shar!

The Linguist: Yeah, I don't believe that Kuruk has any chance of winning your Abandoned title either, Sharpedo King.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Good luck Goldilocks.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Kuruk: I am already receiving an opportunity for a title? I don't quite feel I deserve it yet, but anyone can be surprised.

I am going to give it my all. Sharpedo, you may be a king, but that means nothing to me. I will take your title.
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Antonio grins and wags his finger toward Kuruk and Sharpedo, then points to himself and winks at both men.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Good luck Goldilocks.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not the one who needs it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:14 am

And thus began the most awkward circle-jerk trash talk ever.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:57 am

Fuck off Jack. Have you done anything relevant recently?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I won a tag team match against a third-tier champion and his partner last show.

Not to mention I've taken two young men up to the top with me. Don't be bitter just because you didn't make the cut, lad.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:45 am

To the top? I think you have a warped idea of whereabouts the top is, if you think the Pack and yourself are there mate.

As for 'not making the cut', we all know it was my choice to leave. Don't act like you even had a say.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:15 am

Had to write you off somehow. Razz

I dunno, you know? Somehow, being the match before the Full Metal Championship match sort of makes me... pretty much top of the card.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:27 am

Leastwood wrote:
I dunno, you know? Somehow, being the match before the Full Metal Championship match sort of makes me... pretty much top of the card.

No no no...

There's a term for this. It's called "upper midcard". And to be honest, you're only there for the same reason that other federations put their ladies matches up there. The crowd needs some time to piss, get themselves a hot pretzel, text their wives to make sure they don't get in trouble and/or get in on that "last call" action before the main event. Your match is irrelevant, it's only there to allow the crowd to breathe before the actually important match goes on.

I mean, for fuck's sake, it's The Pack versus two rookies. Who was really clamoring for that match? Who thinks that's going on the "best of The Pack" dvd which currently features....

and....

um....

maybe.... no....

Give me a minute. I'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:02 am

It has that time me and Damien broke Jack's nose after steamrolling him.

That was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Leastwood wrote:

No no no...

There's a term for this. It's called "upper midcard". And to be honest, you're only there for the same reason that other federations put their ladies matches up there. The crowd needs some time to piss, get themselves a hot pretzel, text their wives to make sure they don't get in trouble and/or get in on that "last call" action before the main event. Your match is irrelevant, it's only there to allow the crowd to breathe before the actually important match goes on.

I mean, for fuck's sake, it's The Pack versus two rookies. Who was really clamoring for that match? Who thinks that's going on the "best of The Pack" dvd which currently features....

and....

um....

maybe.... no....

Give me a minute. I'll think of something.

"Pretty much" does mean almost, you know.

Who the fuck educated you?

And Nicholas... there's a reason why your tag partner comes to me for help, you know.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Because when no one's looking you both put on your wizard hats and duel your "wands"?

Yeah, I really don't want to be involved in any of that.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Oh, a gay joke. How original.

The reason, Nicholas, is that I am superior to you in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Well, except in the winning aspect. And given how badly we beat you, I'm pretty sure I'm better than you at all aspects of wrestling.

So, yeah, neat delusions you've got going on there.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:51 pm

You beat me in a tag team match.

One on one? You haven't got a fucking hope.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

What's it matter if it was a tag match? Hell, if anything YOU should have had the advantage. Prideman did all the work for you to start, actually trying, hitting me and Damien hard. Hell, he had us BOTH taken down on the mat when YOU demanded to get tagged in. When you got in you should have had the advantage, we were both down and tired and you were the fresh man. Buuut what happened? You got tripped up, hit with two or three finishers, and got your nose broken.

You didn't even bother to try, which is why you're not superior at all. Frankly, you're absolute shit.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:45 pm

For the record, my nose was bleeding but otherwise fine.

And I like how you skirt around the issue like a bitch, Nicholas. Yeah sure, that night... I fucked up. I'll hold my hand up on that one. But, like I said... me versus you. Piece of piss.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm

...how did I skirt the issue? I responded to your dismissal of your loss because it was a tag match.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm

The issue was that I could easily beat you one on one... unless of course, you know that without Damien, you're nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Ohhhh. Well, when your point is "you beating me doesn't matter because it was a tag match, I could beat you one on one", I'm not skirting the issue if I'm replying to a majority of it. But whatever.

As for me being nothing without Damien, welllll we're about equals I figure. Though, if you go back and watch the matches, you'll notice a nice majority of them end with me pinning someone. And this isn't some "hurr look at me I'm better'n Damien" dick stroking, because we're equals and without Damien's contributions we're just only half as good, it's just when your point is that I'm nothing without him, records showing I'm the one getting the majority of pins contradicts it immensely.

And getting back to the main extravagant main point that I continually skirt and ignore because of my grand cowardice or whatever you're saying I'm doing. Face you one-on-one? Heh, yeah right, I've better things to do than face the leader of the giant joke that is the Pac-hahahaha! No I don't! I mean, shit, I'm facing random...Anarchy...people because the only logical contenders left for the belts are...I don't know, too busy in tanning booths or something.

So, sure, I'll kick you in the head again. It'll be marginally less boring than the past while's been here.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
No I don't! I mean, shit, I'm facing random...Anarchy...people because the only logical contenders left for the belts are...I don't know, too busy in tanning booths or something.

So, sure, I'll kick you in the head again. It'll be marginally less boring than the past while's been here.

Why I got a title shot against you? I have no idea.

Is it going to be a good match? Yes it will be since I'm not a member of the Pack.

Am I gonna lose? Most likely.

Do I wanna watch you beat down Eastwood again? Yes...hmm might just pop that DVD when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:33 pm

I'll see you at some point in the not-too-distant, Nicholas.

Paul, I should point out... with the exception of Seth... we don't do 'matches'. We have fights.

And it's 2012 you imbecile, have you not heard of Blu-Ray?
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Easty wrote:
I'll see you at some point in the not-too-distant, Nicholas.

Paul, I should point out... with the exception of Seth... we don't do 'matches'. We have fights.

And it's 2012 you imbecile, have you not heard of Blu-Ray?

Naw I'm too busy watching Netflix...not sure if you Brits know what that is or how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:04 pm

We get it.

Only recently though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next