Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+14
Damien
Anwyl
Braxton
Leviticastform
Edible14
Easty
David GS
Antonio_G
Shock
Vendetta
Sharpedo King
Nicholas Gray
PBrooks
the nick bryson
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What I want to see the most at Corr/Ana is
The Fatal Four Way! YEAH!
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Shark and the Native American fight for the AB title
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gray and Inferno defend against Brooks and Pullin
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
More Butters. This time versus Ashburn.
 9% [ 1 ]
The Corruption UV Championship Match with David GS and Vendetta
Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap45%Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:35 pm

RCA wrote:
Clearly. I must apologize for my absence. No real excuse for it. I could say I was preparing for Apostasy but it's come to the point where if I don't have it by now, then I won't. Therefore I'm fully confident in my abilities to best the man on my own merits.

So, it appears that I've not missed much. Braxtons think they're still hot. Eastwood looks jealous of David's general success, and Anywl continues to badger someone about being some sort of talented, as based on winning a C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship without having to beat either of it's last three champions, which consisted of the best in that championship's history, myself (the most talented champion in its history) and Christian G. Smitten, who is a bonafide hall of famer. I guess defeating Skyler Striker when he still has some ring rust is something to be proud of, given that we saw what happened when Striker had returned to some semblance of his form.

If I have missed anything, do fill me in. I don't want to be on a different page than the rest of you at this moment.

King: Well, my ego is continuing to grow at a healthy rate when I compare myself mentally to people like Anywl, and that's slightly worrying. Other then that you seem to have quite a grasp on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Anwyl: I'm tired, just tired of your bullshit King. Talk, talk and talk some more pal. I'll keep an open ear and if you come up with some important I should know, I'll take note of it...

...ON MY INVISIBLE TYPEWRITER...
Razz

...because here is me not giving a shit what you think!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: I'm tired, just tired of your bullshit King. Talk, talk and talk some more pal. I'll keep an open ear and if you come up with some important I should know, I'll take note of it...

...ON MY INVISIBLE TYPEWRITER...
Razz

...because here is me not giving a shit what you think!

King: See Chris, this is what I have to compare myself to. This is why my already massive ego is spiraling out of control.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Sage: Really, Anwyl? We've proven time and time again that we're clearly not slutty and yet you keep throwing the slutty STI remarks at us? Holy crap. You're just proving time and time again why King is a much better man than you. I suggest you shut up and leave. And also, because you aren't "contracted" here, why are you hanging around? Got nothing better to do with your life? Are you going to be one of those FMW Alumni that has nothing going for them so they're just gonna hang around and wallow in our shadows? Really?

Santana: Hey Sage, did you see what Austin said about us being jealous of Faith?

Sage: Us? Jealous of Faith? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Santana: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The next Maxim magazine covergirl thinks not.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Hey Sage,

How does it feel to be Danny DeVito?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:39 am

Santana: If that is referring to Sage being the "less attractive" twin, you are sorely mistaken; Maxim offered us both the cover but Sage politely declined.

Sage: I'd rather leave it to your feeble imagination.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 am

OOC: Meanwhile, JoKing is writing more for TT than he does for his promos.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: If that is referring to Sage being the "less attractive" twin, you are sorely mistaken; Maxim offered us both the cover but Sage politely declined.

Sage: I'd rather leave it to your feeble imagination.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, now I understand.

Santana is Danny Devito; Maxim had to settle after Arnie turned them down.

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 am

Sage: Please stop trying to garner an angry reaction from us. You clearly didn't read what we just said. You're just as annoying as that Anwyl who, despite not being contracted, won't fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am

What am I thinking, there is no "less attractive twin". You're both Devito. The left over shit that nobody wanted as a part of this company you turned up anyway.

And yeh, I didn't read what you just said, mainly becaue I can't be bothered evening listening, why would I want to read about it? And who the hell is even writing it down? Is someone writing "101 ways to waste oxygen." ??
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Vendetta wrote:
OOC: Meanwhile, JoKing is writing more for TT than he does for his promos.

OOC: Always have, probably always will. I kick ass at TT, but I have to get an actual plot and shit for a promo so it takes a lot longer to do a lot less.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Longoria wrote:

Santana: Hey Sage, did you see what Austin said about us being jealous of Faith?

Sage: Us? Jealous of Faith? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Santana: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The next Maxim magazine covergirl thinks not.

That's nice. Now, answer me this. Since when has anyone been interested in what you think? People care about you because you're moderately attractive, by society's standards. Although you seem to be in need of a little toning, I may be detecting a pudge. Now, here's my request.

Engage me. I want to understand more about what you think. I'd like to think there's more to you than this whole "I'm hot" thing. Well, I'd hope so because looks do fade after all. So tell me something thoughtful. I'd really enjoy a change of pace from your persons. Otherwise, I hear your laughter, I see your face reddening in slight embarrassment, or guilt rather. But while I study your figure, I must say that having taken everything into account, you may be what others term beautiful...

But until otherwise proven, I don't see anything but two simple-minded wastes of humanity. I don't see anything but two young women who think they've got the world figured out, that what they bring to the table is enough when in all actuality, should this coasting continue, you'll be servicing Nick Bryson backstage in order to retain a dark match slot on the card. You're acting like aloof children. I deal with women.

Hopefully you prove me wrong. But until then...

All hope is lost if this is what gets people hot and bothered.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Santana: Okay:
1) Abel Steele, shutup and evaporate immediately. Your attempts at getting under our skin are futile.
2) Chris, I am the next Maxim covergirl therefore you and your below average looks cannot even begin to judge my 10 out of 10 appearance.
3) We don't need to do anything to get a "dark match" slot on the card because we are already the biggest stars FMW has.

Sage: Guess what Chris? We're still hot.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Chris, you're the teacher here. Are we seeing the redefinition of the term "shallow"?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Longoria wrote:
1) Abel Steele, shutup and evaporate immediately. Your attempts at getting under our skin are futile.
2) Chris, I am the next Maxim covergirl therefore you and your below average looks cannot even begin to judge my 10 out of 10 appearance.
3) We don't need to do anything to get a "dark match" slot on the card because we are already the biggest stars FMW has.

King: Ladies, ladies, ladies. Continue disrespecting Abel and David as much as you'd like, but Chris has earned at least enough respect for you to consider what he says. He's the only person around here that doesn't make me seem like a fucking Oppenheimer in comparison.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana:

In order:

As a man, I can judge a woman's looks however I'd like. But unfortunately you and your sister there won't hush long enough to let this so called beauty hit me in the face. But...

*rewinds the Braxton's TT, and watches the video on mute*

Yeah, in tonight's round of "Smash or Pass." I'll pass.

Now, on to your biggest stars in FMW comment. That's nice and all, a bold-faced lie as well but considering you make this claim towards the FMW World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion and the best wrestler in this federation... I can merely say "ha" and be done with it. Also, I find that the members of YNG are much more marketable than you are, unless you take your clothes off.

Oh, wait.. nope. Don't want to show those liposuction scars do we?

Now, as you can see class, when pressed to come up with something a bit more interesting and unique than spouting off about their looks, it has been proven that, in accordance to David GS' query they are indeed shallow, they are indeed idiots, and they are indeed immature.

I am terribly sorry that my more competent students have to suffer the ignominious, vainglorious fools that are the wasted sperm of Father Braxton but, I implore you not to fall to their guile. After all, it's clear to see that despite their decent physical appearance, I guess, when they open their mouths they have a tougher time holding a man's attention than Kim Kardashian would if she tried to keep a black man, without her ass.

All I asked was to show me you weren't mentally inept and you did nothing but prove that you indeed were just that. So be prepared to receive kneepads for Christmas. You'll need them eventually.

Also, Sage. My condolences on not having the Maxim cover. And for being the second fiddle. It's as if I'm watching a rehash of the Bella Twins.

At least they gave off the hint that they'd slut up for the right gentleman caller. What are you two offering, God knows what. So you're dumb and you're useless. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Longoria wrote:

King: Ladies, ladies, ladies. Continue disrespecting Abel and David as much as you'd like, but Chris has earned at least enough respect for you to consider what he says. He's the only person around here that doesn't make me seem like a fucking Oppenheimer in comparison.

Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 am

David GS wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Longoria wrote:

Excuse me?

King: It wasn't exactly a complex thought David. Do try and keep up.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:14 am

Insulting my intelligence, Jon? Given how your in-ring record compares to mine, is that really a road you want to go down with me?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:32 am

David GS wrote:
Insulting my intelligence, Jon? Given how your in-ring record compares to mine, is that really a road you want to go down with me?

King: Considering that you feel intelligence can be measured in your win/loss record, I'm going to have to go with 'yes'. I look forward to you explaining the relationship between the two.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 am

Wow. I was in no way implying that intelligence can be measured by one's win/loss record; rather, I was using your piss-poor FMW career and my pretty-damn-good one to illustrate the fact that if you continue to insult me ... know what? Forget it. I'm just going to make this as simple as I possibly can.

Shut up, or I'm going to hurt you. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 am

Anwyl: Ah King's biggest pitfall, all the intelligence in the world can't hid the fact that getting the job done is something King cannot do well.

I think you're a lucky man King, if you didn't have that hefty bank account you'd be living off baked beans on the couch of someone's apartment because you wouldn't be getting shit in FMW
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Ah King's biggest pitfall, all the intelligence in the world can't hid the fact that getting the job done is something King cannot do well.

I think you're a lucky man King, if you didn't have that hefty bank account you'd be living off baked beans on the couch of someone's apartment because you wouldn't be getting shit in FMW

King: Alright, David first, then you. David, your implication may have been violence but if so then you're just absolutely terrible at expressing it. Besides which, you are far too busy defending the tin belt on Anarchy to bother coming to Ammo to try and shut me up. I'm fairly certain I'm safe continuing to insult you.

Now Anwyl's turn. Luck has nothing to do with it, kid. I'm a successful investment banker and male model, so no matter if I succeed in FMW or not I'm fairly confident in my ability to avoid leeching off my leftover assets.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:36 pm

It's not that hard to understand what I was getting at, King; maybe you just aren't as smart as you'd like the Braxtons to believe. And trust me when I say that it wouldn't take a whole lot of effort on my part to get you booked over here on Anarchy.

Let me reiterate: shut up. Otherwise I can find you, and I will hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Longoria wrote:

I've beaten you in two tag team matches and one triple threat match. And I pinned you in that last one. Even after your buddies came to try and help you. Seriously. You suck.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm

David GS wrote:
It's not that hard to understand what I was getting at, King; maybe you just aren't as smart as you'd like the Braxtons to believe. And trust me when I say that it wouldn't take a whole lot of effort on my part to get you booked over here on Anarchy.

Let me reiterate: shut up. Otherwise I can find you, and I will hurt you.

King: I swear, it's like trying to explain things to a two year old. I'm. Not. Scared. I probably won't win, but you are far from intimidating. Damien is intimidating, Harlequin was intimidating, Morpheus beating the crap of out you four was intimidating. You are not. If you want to get me booked on Anarchy to face you then feel free, I'll show up and fight.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

You will be. Doesn't matter if you're scared now or not - by the time I'm done with you, you will be.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 pm

David GS wrote:
You will be. Doesn't matter if you're scared now or not - by the time I'm done with you, you will be.

King: You're adorable. Unoriginal, but adorable.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:24 pm

First of all, "adorable" and "unoriginal" are both overused cliches in and of themselves. If you're going to insult me, at least take the time to make sure said insult doesn't apply to you as well.

Secondly ... how exactly do you see this playing out? If and when we eventually meet in the ring (I've decided that we will), you have to know by now that I'm going to do far worse things than simply beating you, pinning you, and walking away. Do you secretly enjoy the pain? Do you not care? Do you figure that there's no point in worrying, since there's a strong chance you won't remember any of it afterward?

Or is there something here that I'm just not seeing? Please, smart guy, do tell - your apathy intrigues me.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 pm

David GS wrote:
First of all, "adorable" and "unoriginal" are both overused cliches in and of themselves. If you're going to insult me, at least take the time to make sure said insult doesn't apply to you as well.

Secondly ... how exactly do you see this playing out? If and when we eventually meet in the ring (I've decided that we will), you have to know by now that I'm going to do far worse things than simply beating you, pinning you, and walking away. Do you secretly enjoy the pain? Do you not care? Do you figure that there's no point in worrying, since there's a strong chance you won't remember any of it afterward?

Or is there something here that I'm just not seeing? Please, smart guy, do tell - your apathy intrigues me.

King: It's not apathy, it's that I'm done worrying. I've gotten my ass kicked before and I'll get my ass kicked again and there are only two ways to go about it. You either spend every day worrying about everything, or you wait to fret until you're faced with an actual threat. You are not a threat to me. I'd put good odds on you in a match, but you're just not that scary after the bell rings. Is it really so hard to comprehend that some people have backbones?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.2 Trash Talking thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next