Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+21
Ripper
Easty
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
Cactus Sam
Omega
John Derrick
the nick bryson
Leon Caprice
MASS Caesar
TyranT
Skyler Striker
Bobino
iDeAndes
The Celt
Slegna
Easy
Christian Moorebyss
Matt Dunn
Rottata
RCA
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Jaro and his Virus look to make an example of Caprice
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Butters takes on Cole Dragos
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Apathy and MASS Caesar tangle in the land of Ultraviolence
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Christian Moore takes on Slegnadamus
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Student versus Teacher with Daddy calling the shots and Doc being Doc
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Corruption Kickback
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
FMW Games Announcements
CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Lesson over.

Sorry Austin.

Eh.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

FUCK YOU AUSTIN YOU PUSHED MY GENIUS REPLY BACK! Now Austin, you will die, or should I call you Eddie? (See i can shoot too)
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Fuck you Sam, or should I call you Jenna, leave my tag partner alone!

Yeah, I can shoot to.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:
FUCK YOU AUSTIN YOU PUSHED MY GENIUS REPLY BACK! Now Austin, you will die, or should I call you Eddie? (See i can shoot too)

Actually, if youre shooting, his name is Hoodie McGee.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Again...eh.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Oh.
My.
God.

Quite frankly I dont understand why you, of all people, pull into this "behind the scenes" rhetoric. I fail even more so to understand how you legitimately carried on conversation and debate previously using it.

I have no idea what youre talking about when you imply that I was behind anything of the long list of projects that you put forth, and I have even less of a clue as to how you came around to me being involved in them.

Your attempts at a "shoot" are flawed and lackluster, at best, regardless of your generic "or so I've read in a dirt sheet" response. I think you need to watch a little more Glenn Beck before you can pull of the whole "Its not an accusation, its a question" bullshit. Here, let me give you a little help though.

You are a poor, poor, watered down version of what you wish you could be, which is the shoot king, whom we all know is me. Youve accomplished less in this place than your attitude implies you have credit for, and you will never ever be what you want to be, though I hear you thoroughly enjoy your role as "cum-guzzling queen", even though you spend nights crying yourself to sleep holding your tattered comfort blanket. Your act was stale before you began your misguided attempt at pursuing it, and anyone idiotic enough to take you as a legitimate, serious hand in this forum has to be at least three-quarters as retarded as you are. You are sincerely the biggest failure this federation has seen in quite some time.

Or are you?

Lesson over.

Sorry Austin.

Apathy: Are you..feeling alright? Is your perception feeling okay? Here. Have some medicine. Clear your head. Need I remind you that while you failed miserably against Apostasy, I remain undefeated. Anything you've ever touched over the span of your "illustrious career" as a self-proclaimed "shoot king" has ended in failure. You lost Celeste. You lost the Ultraviolent Championship. You lost to Alex O'Rion who is about as consistent as your words are engaging. And you lost your dignity when you turned your back on family.

Family is a very important..value to me. I love my niece. She is my world. My jewel. My moon and stars. Yet the real reason why you're on mission "Destroy Broken Saints" has nothing to do with ideological differences nor some clandestine bloodline conspiracy. It's because you're envious of others. Sheeyt, Nick. You have the biggest case of cock envy I've ever seen in my life. You're constantly trying to remind people as to why you still matter. If my so-called stupidity or lack of accomplishment were that unimportant to you, you would've ignored me. Everyone knows the biggest slight anyone can do against someone is to treat them as though they don't exist. Which is why I wager you're so pissed all the damn time. You're used to people glossing over your name in history books or for what you've contributed besides your in ring talents.

Now let's get this straight. I'm not one to skew the truth. When you're motivated or not half-assing it (like you just did with that "shoot"), you're a force to be reckoned with. You are one of the most naturally gifted technicians to have ever graced this ring. You've beaten John Derrick. You've beaten Christian Smitten. You've beaten your cousin. Yet you're a bigger choke artist than Tony Romo in the post-season. Do you fear success, Nicholas? Because losing to people like Apostasy is a fall from grace. Losing to Jack Eastwood is a slap in the face. In fact, the only match you've won since you dropped the Big Belt to Alex has been Mark Johansson. Lord knows I can appreciate how easy of a match-up that is.

The fact is that you may have beaten me somewhere. You're so apathetic about everything, it includes yourself at this point. You're just going through the motions out of habit and less out of a love for what you do and what you used to be good at.

So what's the bitchfest going to consist of this time, Nick? I don't know what I'm talking about? Are you going to complain about my behavior to the Board of Directors? Cite that my mouth is detrimental to the growth and production of shows? Go the fuck right ahead. I draw interest, Bryson. And I win. Those two mitigating factors mean that William Abraxsus Hilliard III is an institution and will be here to stay for a very, very long time. How long can someone say the same for you? Two..three months tops before you have one of your Robb Larsen like temper tantrums and storm off into the sunset?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Legitimate question.

If you are very apathetic, and have a lack of care of the human condition as well as emotions...how can you love your niece?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Apathy: Excellent and engaging question, Chris. I knew I liked you for a reason.

I see her as a reflection of myself. And it's no secret I love myself.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Is that even possible given you general lack of care for anything relating to the human condition?

Or do you fancy yourself a god amongst men, and thus, aren't human therefore you would technically be capable of these emotions.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Blah blah blah

You need to make up your mind.

Are you exposing the deepest darkest secrets of the wrestling world? If this is the case, then you and I both comprehend the fact that I didnt "lose". This isn't competition, I was told to leave my shoulders on the mat for a 3 count for the person called Apostasy, and enjoying having a paycheck I did so, because thats how they want my angle done.

Or are you just delusional?

Lets face it, you're psychotic. You have one too many screws loose in your head. You debunk your own arguments in your diatribe, you're wasting everyones time here.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Apathy: I view myself as homo superior; an aberration in the template.

There are others, however very few, who are either at the precipice of said greatness or right at the cusp of it. I find kinship in this. And so, I love them. Even God experiences love or so we're led to believe. But have you ever noticed how he seems quite disinterested in the affairs of mere mortals?

He is loyal to those who are loyal to him according to the Good Book. His actions aren't always understood and his will is interpreted in a myriad of different ways. He is a selfish God. And a wrathful one at times. People cast stones at his legitimacy or potency or even relevance.

Now who does that sound like? Any takers?

I am an equal to God..no..I surpass him. He has yet to strike me down for my blasphemy so it must be true, right?

The moment you stop following the rules of humanity is the moment you become a god among them. They fear you. They envy you. They all want a shot at you. They revere you. They worship you. All the pre-requisites of being a god.

I am the magnifying glass and they are the ants, Chris.

the nick bryson wrote:
You need to make up your mind.

Are you exposing the deepest darkest secrets of the wrestling world? If this is the case, then you and I both comprehend the fact that I didnt "lose". This isn't competition, I was told to leave my shoulders on the mat for a 3 count for the person called Apostasy, and enjoying having a paycheck I did so, because thats how they want my angle done.

Or are you just delusional?

Lets face it, you're psychotic. You have one too many screws loose in your head. You debunk your own arguments in your diatribe, you're wasting everyones time here.

Apathy: Do I?

Am I really that insane?

Or just I perceive reality differently than you do?

Can you really classify that as insanity?

Maybe I look through the Rabbit Hole and I don't like what I see. So I choose what I want. And so it becomes real to me. Ah. Escapism at its best. And isn't that the entire purpose of this little exercise you do, Nick? Escape from your reality?

If anything, you're just as sane as I am. Isn't that a comforting thought?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Apathy: Do I?

Am I really that insane?

Or just I perceive reality differently than you do?

Can you really classify that as insanity?

Maybe I look through the Rabbit Hole and I don't like what I see. So I choose what I want. And so it becomes real to me. Ah. Escapism at its best. And isn't that the entire purpose of this little exercise you do, Nick? Escape from your reality?

If anything, you're just as sane as I am. Isn't that a comforting thought?

I see.

This whole time you've been forgetting to take your medication.

So, I've been arguing with a retard all along. Well, thats egg on my face.

Carry on. You really are special. Keep at it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 pm

A simple yes would have sufficed. But I do fancy myself as superior to many a human as well.

Here's another thing though, maybe you haven't been struck down because there is no such thing as God. Thus, your self-conceived notions of ultimate superiority is just a delusion of grandeur, something that the majority of FMW experiences from time to time. Maybe you just haven't met the person that can provide evidence to disprove your beliefs.

As it were, my interest is now piqued. I look forward to my impending extensive observation of the Gold Card Gauntlet. You and your...theories should be informative.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Apathy: Right. Again. A half-assed response. Good to see you took my advice to heart. At least I know you're listening.

Chris, if there isn't a God..it means that I've already accomplished my goal by merely existing.

Delusions of grandeur? Everything I am is grand, complex, and borderline delusional. According to the conventions of human beings anyway. So if I don't subscribe to them, they don't exsist and thus have no bearing on my ascension.

The mind is a powerful tool. "Cogito ergo sum" as was said by Descartes.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:14 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
I'm not afraid of you. I've proven time and time again that I can surpass expectations and it'll be a cold day in hell before I back down from you, you ugly bastard.

However, this match is hardly likely to be fair. One opponent as the guest referee and one as the enforcer? Please. That screams inequality. But I know you're all just out to stop me, so fuck all of you, because I won't give up. Not now, not ever, and not even the fact that I'd be fighting my former student will stop me. If my family backstabbed me and my friends backstabbed me then she'd be no different.

I won't rest until there's anywhere from one to three beaten men and or women in that ring, none of them being me.

Hardly fair? Ya' think this match is hardly fair?! Damn it son, yer' ain't experianced nuthin' yet if yer' think this match is "hardly fair". Hardly fair is gettin' thrown into a Hell in the Cell an' comin' out first to all ya' enemies at the same time. Hardly fair is fightin' tooth an' nail over twenty nine other fighters to win a torch' that only get's taken away by someone who didn't even have the right to do so! Hardly fair is winnin' a tough as hell tournament only to have yer' shot at the top taken away at the last minute. Ya' dare to look me in the eyes, an' tell me that fightin' mah' daughter when Ah' just so happen to be in the ring is hardly fair? Ah' feel sorry for ya' boy... ya' clearly have one hell of a bad trip ahead of ya'.

But don't fret Skyler, Ah' intend to run this match how it should be. Jus' 'cause Faith is mah' daughter, doesn't mean Ah'm gonna' play favourites. Ah' dunno if ya' watched Corruption, but Faith ain't no friend of the TyranT. Now Deg, he's a different story, a real wild card, he's the one ya' gotta' watch out for. Ya' true threat however will be the lil' one ya' facin'... so how 'bout ya' just focus on her instead of worryin' 'bout what's fair.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:55 pm

OOC: EVERYONE LOOK AT THE OOC THREAD
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Leon sucks dirty penises and due to this blatant homosexual activity, I am going to win.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Jaro wrote:
Leon sucks dirty penises and due to this blatant homosexual activity, I am going to win.

Discuss.

May I also point out that Slegna has been known to also participate in said homosexual activities (wonder if they were with Leon now you mentioned it) and should also suffer defeat at Corruption 11.3.

Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:09 pm

We call him Smegma around here, which is just a fancy term for "knob cheese".
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

You mean I've finally found a real life Smeghead? I've been searching for one of those for years! Wow! I was beginning to think they didn't exist!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Gross, nigga.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Apathy: Seconded. Just what is your obsession with Slegna all about, hoss?

Aside from the fact that he's beaten you. Multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 am

Jaro wrote:

Discuss.

I guess you simply overlooked my previous comments of you.

Well let’s just put it this way.

Your comments may bring a giggle to a few people, but clearly if your points are directive sarcasm, you're subconsciously grasping at a thin chance to truthfully win. So rather than stand behind your sarcastic comments or your brutes, take this chance to truly prove that you can still win a match by yourself.

Or is it that the sooner you get to married life the more your ability to stand up for yourself deteriorates.

So be a man and fight your own battles head on.

Because if all you dish out is homosexual comments, then I really did overestimate you.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Because if all you dish out is homosexual comments, then I really did overestimated you.

Goddamn I hate it when I did overstimated people.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:05 am

Glad to see your still alive Skyler, hows the jaw?
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 am

Yeah Striker, was beginnin' to wonder where ya' might have run off too. Been pretty quiet ain't ya?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 am

TyranT wrote:
Yeah Striker, was beginnin' to wonder where ya' might have run off too. Been pretty quiet ain't ya?

OOC: For some reason I find the imagine of TyrranT ribbin' people with his elbow going "Huh? Huh?" really funny.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Jaro wrote:

Discuss.

I guess you simply overlooked my previous comments of you.

Well let’s just put it this way.

Your comments may bring a giggle to a few people, but clearly if your points are directive sarcasm, you're subconsciously grasping at a thin chance to truthfully win. So rather than stand behind your sarcastic comments or your brutes, take this chance to truly prove that you can still win a match by yourself.

Or is it that the sooner you get to married life the more your ability to stand up for yourself deteriorates.

So be a man and fight your own battles head on.

Because if all you dish out is homosexual comments, then I really did overestimate you.

That truthfully was all that I had. Been preparing for the wedding, y'know? Haven't had much time to watch the tapes and train for this lil' match. I'm afraid it'll be a walk in the park for you. Try not to go too hard on me.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 am

I was thinking about working hard, getting the win and then crucifying you, just as an example to the locker room, that no-one can hide behind thugs and words forever.

Plus give everyone that warm fluffy feeling of a live crucifixion again.

And don’t worry about the wedding, we’ll just bog up those holes in your hands and feet and before you know it you’ll be as good as new…

Sarcasm and jokes aside Jaro, you are one of the top-tier competitors in this business. So with such an opportunity in front of me, you think I’m going to just be that little bit better than you to get the win?

No, no, no. If I thoroughly beat you here, I make a statement to FMW. That Skyler may talk his way to the top, but I’ll work my way there.

So you’re giving me a PPV one show early… So lace up your boots early and start training now, cause I’m not going to let you get out of this easily, you’re my opportunity to make a statement. And I’m not going to let you slip through my fingers...

Oh and congratulations on the engagement.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

Eh. Sounds fun and all, but I'm going to have to pass.

I'll ask the Virus if he wants to wrestle the match for me. Or maybe Dunnwood? Or I could call my Uncle Jim and see if he has anything going on...

Sorry kid, I just have better things to do. Take an I.O.U. and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD   CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION 11.3 TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next