Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+21
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Loins
David GS
RCA
X
PBrooks
Ashburn
Damien
Seth
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Bobino
Braxton
Easty
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

What are you excited for most on Corruption/Anarchy 15.2?
Runihura De Valentine fights a girl
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The tag champs unite with Stormmaster and Andrews to take on the Pack and Ripper
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap26%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Apostasy defends against Son of Shark Boy
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap16%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
The Celt faces off against Christian Parkes
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Two of Anarchy's picks who teammed last week face off this week
 5% [ 1 ]
Smoochy Da Frog goes toe to toe with Mark Johansson
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Anarchy's first round pick Butters teams with rookie sensation Ryder Strong to take on YNG's pairing of DGS and Ashburn
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:01 am

Grab the bull by the horns the old adage goes.
Nobody tells you where to go from there.
Seems like fate's pulling you.
Decisions have to be made.
The best path is the hardest earned.

Back and forth the struggle consumes us all.
Trying to keep a level head.
In the most unsettling of times.
Today I'll become the bull.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:22 am

You lads ready for this? Hardcore's my plaground, and if certain shithouse wrestlers don't watch out they're getting a steel chain around the skull.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 am

Santana: Just FYI, Runihura or whatever your idiotic name is, my sister is totally going to wipe the mat with you and stomp a mudhole on your face.

Sage: But anything that happens to your face would be an improvement.

Santana: Exactly. Don't underestimate us just because we're girls, we are willing to do whatever it takes to win. We are here to compete and win.

Sage: And we're going to start off with you; you should make like your name and Run out of here, buddy.

Santana: Holler!

OOC: the nick bryson, is it possible for you to add (w/ Santana Braxton) on the match card?
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 am

FMWs -NUMBER ONE- Draft pick is in the number one spot one the card. Right where I belong.

Ready to roll Ryder?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Whitt: Have fun with Parkes, Celt. Have all the ultraviolent fun you want. Just hold on to that title. I'd hate to ruin and wreck the Law if there's no reward for doing so. I mean, I'd still do it, but it would be more beneficial to me if I got some FMW gold out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 am

Bobino wrote:
FMWs -NUMBER ONE- Draft pick is in the number one spot one the card. Right where I belong.

Ready to roll Ryder?

Thumbs Up

Bryson: Yeah. You stick with that, numero UNO.

I know I reside in England now, but that was a little spanish for you.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 am

The Linguist: The various languages is why I became an interpreter. The thrill of the languages is why I decided to manage SoSB...

A small smack upside the head snapped the Linguist out of his foreign language-induced stupor. SoSB was comedically badgering his manager.

The Linguist: Oh right!... *ahems* SoSB will be ready to take you on, Apostasy, and soon, my client will have that strap around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 pm

The Blurpedo wrote:
The Linguist: The various languages is why I became an interpreter. The thrill of the languages is why I decided to manage SoSB...

A small smack upside the head snapped the Linguist out of his foreign language-induced stupor. SoSB was comedically badgering his manager.

The Linguist: Oh right!... *ahems* SoSB will be ready to take you on, Apostasy, and soon, my client will have that strap around his waist.

I won't lie, I kind-of want to see it happen. Partially because I'm done with this title soon anyway, and partially because I'm a big fan of the Deep Sea Sensation.

But this isn't about my fandom.

This isn't about what sends everyone home happy.

This is about the Abandoned Championship.

I've worked damn hard to become the top champion in this federation. Through constant defenses, hard work and a bit of fortunate timing, I can say that's what I am right now. It's why I can make such bold claims as saying that I'm the Unofficial Interim World Champion. I took this title when it was nearly meaningless, devoid of history and integrity. I took the least respected belt in this federation, and I've made it the most important thing.

I respect it too much to lay down. You ought to know that. You've brought some good fights here before, but I'm going to tell you this. I hesitate to make this claim, because I don't like sounding boisterous, but what you've brought to the table before... that won't be enough against me. There's a reason you're not one half of the tag champions right now. You haven't been that good... yet. If you're going to take this strap from me, you'll need to be better than anything I've seen from you before.

Everyone loves you, Sharky. You're a quirky, funny and charming lad. But that's only going to get you so far. It's time to step up.

Or swim up... or... whatever your equivalent is.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Least respected?

You mean the Tag Team Championships.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Least respected?

You mean the TV Title.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Least respected?

You mean the TV Title.

King:For now.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:46 pm

The Pack... Well the Kansas City Chiefs proved the Packers weren't the gods they thought they were, I think this mixed bag of talent can surely do the same to a bunch of joes that think they're a 1950's click.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Rotunda: When The Pack step into a hardcore environment, you know it will be the equivalent of the British Riots last summer. Eastwood, Prideman and I each have backgrounds in brawls and beatdowns and causing injuries that you send people to A&E and be stuck behind a drunk fifteen year old.

I am the DreamKiller, with a punch capable of shattering a man's jaw, a punch capable of causing a breakage to the nose that lasts a lifetime as well as ugly scarring that everyone will mock and also wince. I've taken several people to the limits in brawls as well as taking down the likes of War Machine and Monroe. When The Gray Inferno, STORMaster and John Andrews fall, the world will watch in amazement of Seth Rotunda.

In the match, I'm pretty sure I can arrange Prideman, a man capable of bringing down the biggest of beasts, to give you a "Chelsea Grin", Andrews. Do you know what it is? It's when a man breaks off a shard of glass and drags it from the victims' mouth to their ear slowly. You'll be "smiling" just like the time you saw your sister undressing and thought about how you're so lucky that your hillbilly family blessed you with a beautiful sister to marry.

Eastwood, quite simply is fucking mental. A veteran of nightmare-ish Ultraviolent matches. I'm sure he'll be happy to dismember your opponents when he slashes them with a broken glass bottle of rum and punch their bloody remains of a face.

The Pack will be the butchers of tag team division.

The Death of a Dream awaits.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 am

Yeah, I should point out... Ultraviolent matches are some of the toughest environments I've ever been in. I've been stabbed in the leg with scissors, had light tubes smashed across my head, wrapped in barbed wire... you name it, I've taken it and kept on going. So believe me when I say that it's probably for the best to roll over and take the pinfall.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 pm

John Andrews: You chumps don't have anything that can scare me... I've been to the edge, over the edge, and far beyond. I am capable of things that will scare the sane and torture the wicked. Mr. Rotunda you claim to be the Dream killer, well Rotunda you and the "Pack" have never quiet had a nightmare like me. I get in your mind... I can twist your thoughts and make you betray yourself and question your strengths. I will use your own ego to destroy you. If you pricks want hardcore and a taste of insanity I will give it to you... After all you're entering a nocturnal state of mind you will never awaken from.

Welcome to my breakdown. I hope I didn't scare you. That's just the way we are when we come down.
We sweat and laugh and scream here. 'Cause life is just a dream here. You know inside you feel right at home, here. Yeah, Welcome to my nightmare yeah, hey, hey, hey...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

Sage: Hey Jonothan King, my sister thinks you're hot.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 am

Word of advice, King. Run.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 am

King: Well, I think I can safely say, your sister is right. I am an extremely attractive man. As for you Damien, rest assured that I am safe. The intricate dance of beautiful people is not for everyone, but I am an expert.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 am

At this time, I'd like to remind everyone why I'm your Rookie of the Year 2011 by summarizing my career so far in eight handy steps;

1) I defeated the apparent "Future" Anwyl in my first match
2) I defeated David GS, ending his massive streak and becoming Television Champion in my second match
3) I defeated GSW in a three-on-one gauntlet to retain my belt in my third match
4) I joined the most powerful stable in FMW in my fourth match
5) I crushed some losers in my fifth match
6) See above
7) I, along with my YNG brethren, humiliated the Sons of Attrition in my seventh match
8 ) I defeated Ryder Strong, one of the most promising rookies of 2011, in my eighth match

My record is 6-2, although BOTH those losses were by my own choice; Fingerpoke of Doom for number 4 and the infamous War Games double cross for number 7. Nobody, thus far, has been able to legitimately defeat me.

What has Anwyl done of note? Lost to CGS and whinged to anyone that listens that he's "THE FUTURE". I have my doubts this pissant has even won more than he's lost. Hopeless clowns like Bobino and GSW don't receive praise for being losers, so why make an exception for Anwyl?

No rookie won a championship in 2011... except yours truly. The piece of shit above me doesn't count, he was handed his belt.

Jonathon King wrote:
The intricate dance of beautiful people is not for everyone, but I am an expert.

You really are a pretentious faggot, aren't you? All "style", no substance; hence your win/loss record.

And people say I devalued the TV Title...
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Well, I think I can safely say, your sister is right. I am an extremely attractive man. As for you Damien, rest assured that I am safe. The intricate dance of beautiful people is not for everyone, but I am an expert.

Moron. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 pm

The Linguist: We all know its about the belt. It's has become highly important since you became the Abandoned Champion. From what we've heard the prestige of that belt was Abandoned well before you became the Champion, Apostasy. SoSB already stepped up to take the opportunity after you have beaten the Paper Bag Man. The real question, Apostasy is... Are you ready to be taken beyond your limits by a Shark?

SoSB looked like he wasn't too happy by the way that the Linguist was talking for him lately, but at least he was giving the Reader's Digest version of what he would probably say. Saying as such, the Deep Sea Sensation himself doesn't show any disrespect. He just swipes his hands in front of his waist, and made his bpdy language do the talking, telling Apostasy to 'get ready.'
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

John Andrews wrote:
John Andrews: You chumps don't have anything that can scare me... I've been to the edge, over the edge, and far beyond. I am capable of things that will scare the sane and torture the wicked. Mr. Rotunda you claim to be the Dream killer, well Rotunda you and the "Pack" have never quiet had a nightmare like me. I get in your mind... I can twist your thoughts and make you betray yourself and question your strengths. I will use your own ego to destroy you. If you pricks want hardcore and a taste of insanity I will give it to you... After all you're entering a nocturnal state of mind you will never awaken from.

Welcome to my breakdown. I hope I didn't scare you. That's just the way we are when we come down.
We sweat and laugh and scream here. 'Cause life is just a dream here. You know inside you feel right at home, here. Yeah, Welcome to my nightmare yeah, hey, hey, hey...

I...

No. Just no.

Daniel? Show him what you're made of.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Damien wrote:

Sage: I think someone's a bit jealous they aren't receiving any attention from any females.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
The intricate dance of beautiful people is not for everyone, but I am an expert.

You really are a pretentious faggot, aren't you? All "style", no substance; hence your win/loss record.

King: You did devalue the title. I may end up being a 'paper champion', but when someone does take my belt away, they'll have to actually take it. I won't lay down for them like you did for your friend. As for me being a pretentious faggot, the only real offense I take to that is that I am 100% heterosexual. I am extremely pretentious, and I do pride myself on style. It seems to be working rather well for me though, considering that I'm a champion. Now then, turning my attention to you Miss, do be nice to Mr. Inferno. He may be a bit rough, mentally deficient and vocally impaired, but he has kicked my ass on a number of occasions. In fact, I think that he and his tag team partner are responsible for around 4 or 5 of my 6 losses.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey Callum, what do you say we make this match a bit more exciting? I'm thinking something along the lines of tables, ladders & chairs being involved.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Damien wrote:

Sage: I think someone's a bit jealous they aren't receiving any attention from any females.

No. I was offerin' a legitimate warnin' to him. I have a history of datin' manipulative bitches, and that's just how ya'll two strike me.

Also, don't take that "manipulative bitches" comment as me bein' sexist. I'm a dick to everyone around here. Just ask my tag partner, Nick Gray. Maybe you've seen him. Little dumbass wearin' a fedora all the time? Carryin' a tag title belt that looks exactly like mine?

Last edited by Damien on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

King: You did devalue the title. I may end up being a 'paper champion', but when someone does take my belt away, they'll have to actually take it. I won't lay down for them like you did for your friend. As for me being a pretentious faggot, the only real offense I take to that is that I am 100% heterosexual. I am extremely pretentious, and I do pride myself on style. It seems to be working rather well for me though, considering that I'm a champion. Now then, turning my attention to you Miss, do be nice to Mr. Inferno. He may be a bit rough, mentally deficient and vocally impaired, but he has kicked my ass on a number of occasions. In fact, I think that he and his tag team partner are responsible for around 4 or 5 of my 6 losses.

Ooc: Double post. So sue me.

IC: What's this? King making sense? And showing me 'n Gray respect?

Are the Four Horsemen riding through the sky?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 am

You can call the Pack and Ripper that, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 am

All I know is I get a chance to kick Ripper in the face. Been wantin' to do that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Damien wrote:
No. I was offerin' a legitimate warnin' to him. I have a history of datin' manipulative bitches, and that's just how ya'll two strike me.

Also, don't take that "manipulative bitches" comment as me bein' sexist. I'm a dick to everyone around here. Just ask my tag partner, Nick Gray. Maybe you've seen him. Little dumbass wearin' a fedora all the time? Carryin' a tag title belt that looks exactly like mine?

'Least I don't wear wizard robes and attempt to make love to fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next