Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+21
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Loins
David GS
RCA
X
PBrooks
Ashburn
Damien
Seth
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Bobino
Braxton
Easty
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

What are you excited for most on Corruption/Anarchy 15.2?
Runihura De Valentine fights a girl
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The tag champs unite with Stormmaster and Andrews to take on the Pack and Ripper
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Apostasy defends against Son of Shark Boy
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
The Celt faces off against Christian Parkes
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Two of Anarchy's picks who teammed last week face off this week
 5% [ 1 ]
Smoochy Da Frog goes toe to toe with Mark Johansson
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Anarchy's first round pick Butters teams with rookie sensation Ryder Strong to take on YNG's pairing of DGS and Ashburn
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Ashburn wrote:
At this time, I'd like to remind everyone why I'm your Rookie of the Year 2011 by summarizing my career so far in eight handy steps;

8 ) I defeated Ryder Strong, one of the most promising rookies of 2011, in my eighth match

You are trying to proclaim "greatness" by bragging about defeating a virtual unknown? LOL. youarereaching.com
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Ashburn wrote:

My record is 6-2, although BOTH those losses were by my own choice; Fingerpoke of Doom

This is all I need to see. Anwyl has my vote simply because you were just enough of a pussy to actually lay down and get fucked by an underachieving pissant that had just crawled back to his pimp Nick Bryson.

I was concurring with everything you said until you willingly threw a match against a lesser talent, if he can be called that for what people generally term "for shits and giggles".

You disappoint me, assface.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Damien wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
The intricate dance of beautiful people is not for everyone, but I am an expert.

You really are a pretentious faggot, aren't you? All "style", no substance; hence your win/loss record.

And people say I devalued the TV Title...

King: You did devalue the title. I may end up being a 'paper champion', but when someone does take my belt away, they'll have to actually take it. I won't lay down for them like you did for your friend. As for me being a pretentious faggot, the only real offense I take to that is that I am 100% heterosexual. I am extremely pretentious, and I do pride myself on style. It seems to be working rather well for me though, considering that I'm a champion. Now then, turning my attention to you Miss, do be nice to Mr. Inferno. He may be a bit rough, mentally deficient and vocally impaired, but he has kicked my ass on a number of occasions. In fact, I think that he and his tag team partner are responsible for around 4 or 5 of my 6 losses.

Ooc: Double post. So sue me.

IC: What's this? King making sense? And showing me 'n Gray respect?

Are the Four Horsemen riding through the sky?

King: I'm arrogant, Damien, not an idiot. I realized that you guys deserved respect a few shows ago, I just hate your guts.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Damien wrote:
No. I was offerin' a legitimate warnin' to him. I have a history of datin' manipulative bitches, and that's just how ya'll two strike me.

Also, don't take that "manipulative bitches" comment as me bein' sexist. I'm a dick to everyone around here. Just ask my tag partner, Nick Gray. Maybe you've seen him. Little dumbass wearin' a fedora all the time? Carryin' a tag title belt that looks exactly like mine?

'Least I don't wear wizard robes and attempt to make love to fire.

1. I don't wear robes.

2. You're the one dressing up as a power ranger to fight emos. OHWAITWASINOTSUPPOSEDTOMENTIONTHAT?!?!?

Jonathon King wrote:
Damien wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
The intricate dance of beautiful people is not for everyone, but I am an expert.

You really are a pretentious faggot, aren't you? All "style", no substance; hence your win/loss record.

And people say I devalued the TV Title...

King: You did devalue the title. I may end up being a 'paper champion', but when someone does take my belt away, they'll have to actually take it. I won't lay down for them like you did for your friend. As for me being a pretentious faggot, the only real offense I take to that is that I am 100% heterosexual. I am extremely pretentious, and I do pride myself on style. It seems to be working rather well for me though, considering that I'm a champion. Now then, turning my attention to you Miss, do be nice to Mr. Inferno. He may be a bit rough, mentally deficient and vocally impaired, but he has kicked my ass on a number of occasions. In fact, I think that he and his tag team partner are responsible for around 4 or 5 of my 6 losses.

Ooc: Double post. So sue me.

IC: What's this? King making sense? And showing me 'n Gray respect?

Are the Four Horsemen riding through the sky?

King: I'm arrogant, Damien, not an idiot. I realized that you guys deserved respect a few shows ago, I just hate your guts.

Fair enough. Feelin's mutual on that regard.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

X wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
At this time, I'd like to remind everyone why I'm your Rookie of the Year 2011 by summarizing my career so far in eight handy steps;

8 ) I defeated Ryder Strong, one of the most promising rookies of 2011, in my eighth match

You are trying to proclaim "greatness" by bragging about defeating a virtual unknown? LOL. youarereaching.com

More than what my "competition" has done.

RCA wrote:
Ashburn wrote:

My record is 6-2, although BOTH those losses were by my own choice; Fingerpoke of Doom

This is all I need to see. Anwyl has my vote simply because you were just enough of a pussy to actually lay down and get fucked by an underachieving pissant that had just crawled back to his pimp Nick Bryson.

I was concurring with everything you said until you willingly threw a match against a lesser talent, if he can be called that for what people generally term "for shits and giggles".

You disappoint me, assface.

Blah blah blah... are you still whinging about that shit? Move on already.

In case you haven't noticed, this business doesn't mean much to me - shock horror. You're used to every wrestler dreaming about being here all their life, but I'm different. Just because I care more about my cashflow than some piece of tin doesn't make me a pussy.

Hell, that someone who doesn't give a fuck about the industry is doing so well says a lot about my ability. When "championships" mean next to nothing to me, what makes you think your opinion is any different?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Die in a fire.

Where's Andrew O'Rion when you need him?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Damien wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
Damien wrote:
Word of advice, King. Run.

Sage: I think someone's a bit jealous they aren't receiving any attention from any females.

No. I was offerin' a legitimate warnin' to him. I have a history of datin' manipulative bitches, and that's just how ya'll two strike me.

Also, don't take that "manipulative bitches" comment as me bein' sexist. I'm a dick to everyone around here. Just ask my tag partner, Nick Gray. Maybe you've seen him. Little dumbass wearin' a fedora all the time? Carryin' a tag title belt that looks exactly like mine?

Sage: Manipulative bitches? Us? Never! We're the kindest females in the world.

Santana: You're a bad boy? Sage loves bad boys Wink
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 pm

King: That's Damien alright, the fan-favorite asshole.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Damien wrote:
2. You're the one dressing up as a power ranger to fight emos. OHWAITWASINOTSUPPOSEDTOMENTIONTHAT?!?!?

What?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 am

You know, I sort of feel guilty for being the mastermind behind the removal of your titles, lads. Once you're defeated we won't see this fantastic comedy again.

RCA wrote:
Die in a fire.

*picks up phone*
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:02 am

Except you lead quite literally the most useless stable ever. GSW has a better chance of taking our titles, and their chance is at 0%.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Damien wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
Damien wrote:
Word of advice, King. Run.

Sage: I think someone's a bit jealous they aren't receiving any attention from any females.

Sage: Manipulative bitches? Us? Never! We're the kindest females in the world.

Santana: You're a bad boy? Sage loves bad boys Wink

D\'oh

Jonathon King wrote:
King: That's Damien alright, the fan-favorite asshole.

Pretty much.

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Damien wrote:

What?

Nothin', nothin'.

Easty wrote:
You know, I sort of feel guilty for being the mastermind behind the removal of your titles, lads. Once you're defeated we won't see this fantastic comedy again.

RCA wrote:
Die in a fire.

*picks up phone*

Bring it. You can be the first victim of Skull Crusher Mountain.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Except you lead quite literally the most useless stable ever. GSW has a better chance of taking our titles, and their chance is at 0%.

I think not, Nick. New year, new start.

Damien wrote:
Easty wrote:

RCA wrote:
Die in a fire.

*picks up phone*

Bring it. You can be the first victim of Skull Crusher Mountain.

To quote your partner...

What?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Easty wrote:

It being a new year doesn't change that you haven't won a match in 9 months. You've become a joke. Used to be HavOc but now? You talk big, but then when it comes down to it, you lose. You tap out. The only one from your little group who's actually won a match is Rotunda. Hell, maybe he should be running your group.

You're not winning at 15.2. You're not taking the tag titles. Because The Pack? Is a joke. You're not tough. You're not scary. That's not gonna change. You're gonna keep losing.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Nick, you wanna explain Skull Crusher Mountain to Eastwood, or should I?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 pm

It's a Jonathon Coulton song.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Easty wrote:

It being a new year doesn't change that you haven't won a match in 9 months. You've become a joke. Used to be HavOc but now? You talk big, but then when it comes down to it, you lose. You tap out. The only one from your little group who's actually won a match is Rotunda. Hell, maybe he should be running your group.

You're not winning at 15.2. You're not taking the tag titles. Because The Pack? Is a joke. You're not tough. You're not scary. That's not gonna change. You're gonna keep losing.

What do you think fresh start means, retard?

And I never tap out. Ever.

Also who the fuck is that?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Easty wrote:

What do you think fresh start means, retard?

I know what it means. Saying "Oh, I'm a fresh Eastwood, things are totally gonna be different!" doesn't change anything. Because you have to back it up. And given how your other boasts went?

"Oh, I'm gonna win the UV title!"

"Oh, I'm gonna win it THIS TIME!"

"Never mind, I'm gonna win the Abandoned!"

"Okay, wait, this time for real!"

"THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!"

Yeah, you're not gonna back it up. Because you haven't in the past 9 months.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Right, right... so while I've tangled with the best FMDub has to offer, what have you done? Lucked out with some tag titles that never meant anything. I should know, I held them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 pm

I've been winning.

I know you wouldn't understand what that's like, so don't strain yourself trying to imagine the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Winning against who? Some egotistical pricks that are irrelevant aside from the only one who was in this company in the first place, and some gimmicky show-offs with all style and no substance. And let's not forget the mental institutionists and the raging alcoholics. Congratulations, you've beaten nobody that matters.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Well, we beat SMUT.

You might remember them as the guys who beat you last show.

So, we might have only beaten "nothings."

But you guys have been beaten BY "nothings."
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm

A fluke, nothing more.

And at least I'm not partners with a gay wizard.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 pm

"I don't have a leg to stand on in this so I'll just use a SUPER CLICHE!"

At least the gay wizard wins matches.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Ooh, you saw right through me. Big fucking deal.

We'll see who's laughing when my barbed-wire fist collides with your face.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm

"I have no counter argument so I'm gonna use THREATS OF VIOLENCE! TOTALLY GONNA WORK!"

Here's a hint: They don't.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Easty wrote:
A fluke, nothing more.

And at least I'm not partners with a gay wizard.

Nicholas Gray wrote:
"I don't have a leg to stand on in this so I'll just use a SUPER CLICHE!"

At least the gay wizard wins matches.

Well, fuck ya'll, too. Not gay, as if it needs to be said. And Jack, expect a concussion. Not gonna say how, but you don't gotta worry about dyin' anyway.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 pm

If I'm in a coma, pull the plug. I'm sure you'll be happy too.

oshi- ONE WEAKNESS
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Oh. And a question. If the tag belts are meaningless, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SUDDENLY AS OBSESSED WITH WINNING THEM AS YOU WERE WITH THE ABANDONED AND ULTRAVIOLENT TITLES?

Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Because he's desperate for any kind of gold.

Duh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next