Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+21
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Loins
David GS
RCA
X
PBrooks
Ashburn
Damien
Seth
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Bobino
Braxton
Easty
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

What are you excited for most on Corruption/Anarchy 15.2?
Runihura De Valentine fights a girl
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The tag champs unite with Stormmaster and Andrews to take on the Pack and Ripper
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcap26%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Apostasy defends against Son of Shark Boy
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcap16%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
The Celt faces off against Christian Parkes
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Two of Anarchy's picks who teammed last week face off this week
 5% [ 1 ]
Smoochy Da Frog goes toe to toe with Mark Johansson
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Anarchy's first round pick Butters teams with rookie sensation Ryder Strong to take on YNG's pairing of DGS and Ashburn
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 am

Loins wrote:
Yeah, a minute to beat your sorry ass in the middle of the ring. 1, 2 ,3.

Corruption 14.2 wrote:
Boice: There it is! The tag's made, and here comes the Phenom! Springboard, and he takes Prideman down with the clothesline!

Both men scramble to their feet, but it's DGS who strikes first as he takes Prideman down with another clothesline. The Pack member is fast to his feet again, but the Phenom lunges at him, backing him into the corner and teeing off on him with a volley of right hands. David grabs Prideman and whips him into the far turnbuckle, charging in after him for a corner Spear...but he moves out of the way at the last second!

Flare: And he goes right into the corner!

Bryson: Yeah, that's good! Get him, Prideman!

Boice: DGS Spears the turnbuckle...Prideman hits the ropes and SPINEBUSTER! DOUBLE-A SPINEBUSTER BY DGS!

Flare: Looks like Rotunda's had enough!

Boice: Seth Rotunda hits the ring, goes right for DGS and BOOM! He ran right into the Headshot!

Bryson: Will somebody please - yes!

Boice: And now Eastwood joins the fray, and he and Prideman go to town on DGS!

The ref becomes embroiled trying to keep Leon and the Celt from entering the ring; while his back is turned Eastwood and Prideman systematically beat down DGS with huge, clubbing blows before grabbing him and heaving him to the outside. The situation finally breaks down as Leon and the Celt hit the ring and attack the two big men; Rotunda soon rejoins the fray, however, and the Sons of Attrition begin to buckle under the three-to-two handicap.

Boice: This is breaking down here!

Bryson: I know, isn't it great?!

Boice: THIS ISN'T GREAT, THIS IS A - wait! Wait, DGS is back in the ring, AND A SPEAR! SPEAR TO SETH ROTUNDA! ...AND ONE TO EASTWOOD! ...AND ONE TO...wait, he's measuring him, he's measuring him, YES! SPEAR TO DANIEL PRIDEMAN! PRIDEMAN'S THE LEGAL MAN! DGS WITH THE COVER!

Bryson: No, WAIT, NO!

Boice: ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Jackson: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS...THE SONS...OF...ATTRITION!

Yeah.

That just happened.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

King: Actually, it happened a cycle ago, but you know, technicality.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 am

The "that" I was referring to was me debunking his argument and making him look like even more of a stooge, not me single-handedly beating down the Pack. Do try and keep up, Sport.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:41 am

Santana: Oh my goodness, King, I've just realized something. And since you're here, we might as well ask you now.

Sage: Seeing as it's Valentine's Day soon, I was wondering if you wanted to be my valentine?

Santana: And mine.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Santana: Oh my goodness, King, I've just realized something. And since you're here, we might as well ask you now.

Sage: Seeing as it's Valentine's Day soon, I was wondering if you wanted to be my valentine?

Santana: And mine.

King: Who could ever turn you lovely ladies down? I'd be happy to.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 am

Dear Prideman,

Every argument started here is unnecessary and avoidable. Don't tell me there is no need for me to be involved when you're hopping about, screeching at the twins for no apparent reason.

Grow a Pair?! Actually, my one great flaw is my massive set of balls. It really does make it hard to walk sometimes.

Love Blake x
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 am

Vendetta wrote:
Dear Prideman,

Every argument started here is unnecessary and avoidable. Don't tell me there is no need for me to be involved when you're hopping about, screeching at the twins for no apparent reason.

Grow a Pair?! Actually, my one great flaw is my massive set of balls. It really does make it hard to walk sometimes.

Love Blake x

Sage: Thaaanks Blakey =)

Santana: You could learn how to be a gentleman from Blakey, Prideman.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
Dear Prideman,

Love Blake x

Sage: Thaaanks Blakey =)

Santana: You could learn how to be a gentleman from Blakey, Prideman.

I don't need to learn to be a gentleman. Those who deserve respect and respect themselves gain that from me. I'm not looking to make friends or impress you ladies. I'm just sick of you coming here and drooling over the guys and them clamouring for your attention. I don't know what it is you want, or why your here but just come out with it. Because the games you are playing are annoying.

And Blake, what are you even doing? You left here a member of The Pack and I don't know where your aliegences lie or what the Hell you've been up to to make you come back, like this. It's disappointing. You know who you are. You know what you can achieve. So stop pissing about and lets fuck shit up again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 am

King: Here's the problem, Prideman, you're looking at it like a chore. Think of attracting women as a game, and it becomes much easier. As you can see, without actually putting forth much effort, I got them to ask me out. Now you try, I'm sure with some work you too could be a decent human being.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 am

Be fair, King - he isn't looking at attracting women like a chore, he did say he isn't looking at attracting women at all. Enough of playing God, kid, because you're pandering only to yourself - nobody else has the time to live in your dream world, as we all have to work, bring up families and work. We weren't all blessed with a fantastic upbringing.

Despite my disagreeing with Prideman, I do respect him. You, however, have not gained that from me. I've refrained from saying anything, so as not to antagonise you or the twins, but I'd strongly advise you shutting up.

Prideman. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 pm

King: Playing God? Not exactly, you see, playing God implies that I'm trying to change things, when in reality I'm just along for the ride. I offer advice to people who want to rise above their stations, but I don't do the work for anyone. I might have been born into opulence, but I've also been making obscene amounts of money, so I know what it takes to succeed on my own merits. If you would prefer, I will cease offering advice to you or people who like, but my only intention is to make your lives more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Loins wrote:
You left here a member of The Pack and I don't know where your aliegences lie or what the Hell you've been up to to make you come back, like this.

He seems to have gained the common sense perk and realized he was on a sinking, burning ship and leaped off. Smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: At the risk of angering Eastwood - yet again - I'm going to say that I quite like the tag team champions. I think they're lovely.

Santana: And just FYI, King, we don't hate you. We've grown quite fond of you already, actually. We will happily defend you against this Wolfpack or whatever they're called. Beware of the Facial, Prideman.

Risk. See? You're learning.

David GS wrote:
The implication, of course, is that Prideman only needs a minute. Ba-zing.

It only takes a minute girl...
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm

David GS wrote:
The implication, of course, is that Prideman only needs a minute. Ba-zing.

It only takes a minute girl...[/quote]

OOC: Haha the joke has even made its way to FMW. But do you believe in life after love?

IC: It was a joke Jack. That girl was not making a comment on my sexual prowess by playing that song. And don't you dare question why I have a copy of a Take That single either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14