Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+21
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Loins
David GS
RCA
X
PBrooks
Ashburn
Damien
Seth
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Bobino
Braxton
Easty
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

What are you excited for most on Corruption/Anarchy 15.2?
Runihura De Valentine fights a girl
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The tag champs unite with Stormmaster and Andrews to take on the Pack and Ripper
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_lcap26%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Apostasy defends against Son of Shark Boy
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_lcap16%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
The Celt faces off against Christian Parkes
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Two of Anarchy's picks who teammed last week face off this week
 5% [ 1 ]
Smoochy Da Frog goes toe to toe with Mark Johansson
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Anarchy's first round pick Butters teams with rookie sensation Ryder Strong to take on YNG's pairing of DGS and Ashburn
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 am

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Easty wrote:
Do you mean socks or horse betting?

OOC: I don't understand that so I can't reply =S I'm blonde. That's my excuse.

Totes. There's socks called Totes. There's also a horse betting syndicate called Totes.

Taking the piss out of your shortening of totally.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Santana: King, Daniel Prideman isn't being very nice to us Sad

King: I'd beat him up for you, but then I'd get the stench of "Pack" all over me. How's this, when Eastwood has his goons jump Dunn because he's all flash and no sizzle, I'll take extra care to break Prideman's jaw. That should stop him from harassing you lovely young ladies.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:03 am

Easty wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
Easty wrote:
Do you mean socks or horse betting?

OOC: I don't understand that so I can't reply =S I'm blonde. That's my excuse.

Totes. There's socks called Totes. There's also a horse betting syndicate called Totes.

Taking the piss out of your shortening of totally.

OOC: Oh. LOL. I shorten nearly every word I use. It's a terrible habit.

Jonathon King wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

King: I'd beat him up for you, but then I'd get the stench of "Pack" all over me. How's this, when Eastwood has his goons jump Dunn because he's all flash and no sizzle, I'll take extra care to break Prideman's jaw. That should stop him from harassing you lovely young ladies.

Sage: Thaaanks King =)
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm

The Linguist: Isn't it a bit too early to think about new ring names, Sharky?

SoSB wasn't in the mood to argue with The Linguist. He was getting stir crazy waiting when there is a title for him to challenge for.

The Linguist: Sure, but let's save that as a fall-back plan. There are other good ring names to have. Using one of your nicknames isn't that hot of an idea.

The Deep Sea Sensation looks at his manager as if he was saying 'why do I bother talking to you?' and walks away from The Linguist, leaving him dumbfounded.

The Linguist: Was it something I said?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

Oh King, you're more foolish than I could ever have imagined.

And I will take great pride in ripping your fucking head off your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 am

Sage: Don't speak to our King like that.

Santana: I will slap you silly before you dare lay a finger on him.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 am

GSW/Pack relations continue to decline, retard fight incoming. World continues to not give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:19 am

Meanwhile, the tag champs prepare to kick the Pack's collective ass.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 am

Funnily enough, that's how much people give a shit about your tag reign.

EDIT: STOP INTERRUPTING ME GODDAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 am

Hmm. They don't care 'bout us, yet they cheer their heads off every gods damned time we walk to the ring.

Yeah. You're totally fuckin' right on that.

Yes, I know sarcasm's lost on you.

OOC: I'm just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 am

Mm..
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

King: Oh look, Prideman made a pun! Let's all look suitably impressed. Ah for the amused dismissal, you really, really can't pull that off. I might not have invented the trick, but I'm pretty damn good at it. You, not so much. Stick with the unstable, potentially psychotic unwarranted anger, that works better with your intelligence level.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

King: Oh look, Prideman made a pun! Let's all look suitably impressed. Ah for the amused dismissal, you really, really can't pull that off. I might not have invented the trick, but I'm pretty damn good at it. You, not so much. Stick with the unstable, potentially psychotic unwarranted anger, that works better with your intelligence level.

You just keep on underestimating me. You'll learn from your mistakes soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

You just keep on underestimating me. You'll learn from your mistakes soon enough.

King: Nah, probably not. You see, I never underestimate people. I may overestimate myself, but that's just how I was raised. The point is that, even compared to my, frankly, abysmal career in the company, you're still a worthless sack of shit.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 pm

I'd watch it, King.. You don't want the pack with a grudge against you.

As for you Prideman. I've had one match in this company, and it was against you. I seem to remember an abrupt victory on my part. Let's see some respect, kid.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Vendetta wrote:

King: Why not? It's not like they're a threat, unified enough to present a problem or smart enough to invent one. Besides, everyone else in the company dislikes me, why not them too?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Mm..
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

King: Why not? It's not like they're a threat, unified enough to present a problem or smart enough to invent one. Besides, everyone else in the company dislikes me, why not them too?

And that's where you let yourself down King. You say you overestimate yourself and yet right now it seems the opposite. Just because you think everyone hates you that doesn't have to be the way. You could be great, just set some priorities, make some allies.

And Vendetta, no one asked you to involve yourself in this. You beat me in my first ever match, I was a complete rookie to this, so if you're spoiling for a fight I'll go again. But your shameless pandering to everyone here is pathetic frankly. Grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Sage: At the risk of angering Eastwood - yet again - I'm going to say that I quite like the tag team champions. I think they're lovely.

Santana: And just FYI, King, we don't hate you. We've grown quite fond of you already, actually. We will happily defend you against this Wolfpack or whatever they're called. Beware of the Facial, Prideman.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: At the risk of angering Eastwood - yet again - I'm going to say that I quite like the tag team champions. I think they're lovely.

Santana: And just FYI, King, we don't hate you. We've grown quite fond of you already, actually. We will happily defend you against this Wolfpack or whatever they're called. Beware of the Facial, Prideman.

You'll get a fucking facial in a minute....
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Santana: You even think about doing that, I will scratch my name into your forehead with my fingernails. And then slap you across the face.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Loins wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

The implication, of course, is that Prideman only needs a minute. Ba-zing.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

And that's where you let yourself down King. You say you overestimate yourself and yet right now it seems the opposite. Just because you think everyone hates you that doesn't have to be the way. You could be great, just set some priorities, make some allies.

And Vendetta, no one asked you to involve yourself in this. You beat me in my first ever match, I was a complete rookie to this, so if you're spoiling for a fight I'll go again. But your shameless pandering to everyone here is pathetic frankly. Grow a pair.

King: No, no, you misunderstand. I don't give a fuck if people like me. In fact, I prefer it that they dislike me. Want to know why? Because I'm fucking better than them. Sure, some of the might be better wrestlers than me, some of them might be stronger or faster, there's gotta be at least one that's smarter, but no one looks nicer, and no one is better than me. You're right about one thing, I could be great, and I will be, but on my own terms, no one else's.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Santana: You even think about doing that, I will scratch my name into your forehead with my fingernails. And then slap you across the face.

Oooh foreplay...

David GS wrote:
Loins wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

The implication, of course, is that Prideman only needs a minute. Ba-zing.

Yeah, a minute to beat your sorry ass in the middle of the ring. 1, 2 ,3.

Jonathon King wrote:
Loins wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

King: No, no, you misunderstand. I don't give a fuck if people like me. In fact, I prefer it that they dislike me. Want to know why? Because I'm fucking better than them. Sure, some of the might be better wrestlers than me, some of them might be stronger or faster, there's gotta be at least one that's smarter, but no one looks nicer, and no one is better than me. You're right about one thing, I could be great, and I will be, but on my own terms, no one else's.

So FMW is a beauty contest now? You and the girls deserve eachother.

Cross my path and those looks you're so proud of will be gone. You'll be so disfigured that you'll kill yourself before you let anyone see you again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

King: Oooh, you said two right things in one day, a new record! The girls and I do deserve each other, but a sorry little bitch like you fall flat on his face before he could get anywhere near me.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Sage: Eww omg, we don't like you, like, at all Prideman. Leave us alone, you worthless piece of horse manure.

Santana: I do agree, however, with what you said to King. I think we make a great trio.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:

fan: Sounds like words you're familiar with hearing....OMG its Nick Bryson!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

fan: Sounds like words you're familiar with hearing....OMG its Nick Bryson!!!!!!!

King: Security, get him out of here, he's harassing the workers.

Two security officers 'escort' the random fan away.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Santana: These random fans that always show up seem to only harass us.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

King: Well, that's because if they got in anyone else's faces they'd lose limbs. Most of the stars here are violent psycho/sociopaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next