Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread

Go down 
+6
Leviticastform
Loins
PBrooks
Easty
David GS
the nick bryson
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Are you ready to take a chance, and risk it all?
Its do or die, fight or flight.
Do you want to feel alive?

So would you play a game of russian roulette,
to save your life? Are you in, are you in?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 am

Trey? I'm defending against fucking Trey?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:13 am

Then you'll have no problems beating him, so stop bitching, you little cunt-clot.

Speaking of blood. Daniel, I don't want to fight you here. Do us both a favour and keep to yours. I'll keep to mine.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:39 am

David GS wrote:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Bryson: Hey now, lets not forget this is "Former World Title Contender" Trey Spruance.

That is a contender of note, if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Brooks: First card in a long time I get to just sit and watch as a fan. Best seat in the house behind the announce table and best of all? Free seat.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:48 pm

We gonna have an extension on this?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:51 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
David GS wrote:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Bryson: Hey now, lets not forget this is "Former World Title Contender" Trey Spruance.

No disrespect, Nick, but that's bullshit. It's fucking Trey Spruance.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Eastwood I would keep to mine, with you keeping to yours, but I never know what the Hell "yours" is!
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Leviticus: Yes Bryson, you are correct. Trey is a former World Title contender.

He is only able to add that credential to his list of accomplishments because you decided to put him in a match against the champion at the time.

Who was the champion then?

It was you.

So rather then face a worthy contender you faced an addle minded junkie.

Does that make you feel good?

Did you feel accomplished after you won?

If you answered yes to either of those questions, and I know you answered yes to both of them, you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

Yet you aren't.

This is why you sit in the upper echelon in FMW. You are a poster child for selfishness and arrogance in this business.

Now, I know you will object to the statements I have made here. So, if you hear nothing else I say, hear this.

You are, quite possibly, the single biggest problem with FMW.

Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:21 pm

We both know Leviticus that Nick Bryson has never been one to want a challenge. Why actually work hard when you can weasel your way out of situations. That is the plague of Corruption. That is the plague of FMW. Cowardice is to Nick Bryson as God is to Justus.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:49 pm

One of you assholes must want to buy drugs, and i want to make money.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

The Dude wrote:

Since Eastwood has gone AWOL on me, what you shifting?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 am

Please, will someone fight me. I'll take on all-comers. Insomniacs welcome. I'll put you to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Loins wrote:
The Dude wrote:

everything. You name it, i've got it. I've got some seriously strong LSD at the moment that might literally turn your brain to mush, but only if you're not careful with it. 10 dollars a blotter. Think about it and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 am

The Dude wrote:
Loins wrote:
The Dude wrote:

everything. You name it, i've got it. I've got some seriously strong LSD at the moment that might literally turn your brain to mush, but only if you're not careful with it. 10 dollars a blotter. Think about it and let me know.

Santana: This is why we are better than you.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 am

Braxton wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Loins wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Santana: This is why we are better than you.

Oh you girls. I've not missed you.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Sage: We haven't missed you either. We've been too busy being champions and what not while you're the carrier boy for your "stable".

Santana: As your Queens of FMW, I highly suggest you don't speak to or about us like that.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:34 am

Braxton wrote:
Santana: As your Queens of FMW, I highly suggest you don't speak to or about us like that.

You have such insecurities that you are reading so much into "I've not missed you" that isn't there. Oh girls, you have everything except real friends and it eats you both alive. This Mean Girls thing really doesn't make you happy does it?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 am

Santana: We don't have friends? Please. Our popularity has soared while yours was... pretty much non-existent from the start. The boys in GSW love us, not to mention our circle of celebrity friends.

Sage: As for our "Mean Girls" act? I don't know what you're talking about. We're lovely.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 am

Where are your friends now? Where are GSW? I don't find it nice to hurt girls but line up the GSW boys and I'll destroy each and every one of them. Eastwood will happily deal with you two. His morals are slack to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Morality is a weakness of man.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:37 am

Jack! Where have you been man? And what's with the dark, brooding shit?[
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 am

I've never left, Daniel... I just hid in the shadows for a spell.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Leviticus: So, it seems as though the only voices left to speak for FMW are degenerates and junkies. Yet, you try your hardest to put on some charade that you are somehow better then us.

Pathetic.

You can not even speak properly to a lady much less overcome the crippling grip of your own vices.

You could change your ways and become something greater, but you would rather continue to wallow in your own filth. Perhaps that is why every time the three of you attempt to do something of note you fail miserably.

Seriously, let's look at you:

Trey bounces in and out of rehab so frequently it honestly surprises me that he is still employed by this hole of a company. The only reason he does though is so FMW can market him as a comeback story.

Eastwood is an absolute monster of a human being with a black void where his morals should be. He should be locked away in a mental institution. FMW continues to put him on television though because the advertise him as some sort of edgy, hardcore, anti-establishment character.

And Loins. Well, he is only here to help balance out the deviance of Eastwood. FMW sees fit to allow their partnership to continue because they know that if Loins were to step out on his own he would be exposed as the miserable failure that he is.

FMW has enabled all of you to be the miscreants that you are. Now that this has been clearly illustrated for you, will you break free or continue to digest the poison they have been pouring down your throat?

You asked where GSW is. I answer you this: We are here. We are ready to stand against you. We are ready to euthanize the cancer ridden husk that this company has become.

You also asked where Eastwood was, and he told you he was hiding in the shadows. I would advise that all of you retreat back to them while you still have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Degenerates and junkies, eh?

This coming from the group that employed Sean Jensen and Matt Dunn.

That said, please, bring your war, Levi. I'm itchin' to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 am

I resent the term junkie. I just like a little smoke every now and then and a walk out in the nature. This world that was given to us, I enjoy it. I view it, I smell it, I smoke it. I do no harm.

But if it's a war you want GSW, I will stand alongside anyone who wants to join me.

Or I'll stand alone, and this "failure" will dismantle your little group. Piece by piece.

Consider yourself on notice.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Rehab... It never did me any good. I'm still selling crack to niggers and sticking needles in my veins when I can. Nothing and nobody can stop me. I'm on a dark path and the only one who could change things is me, yet i choose not to. I'm going to take over FMW if i die in the process so be it. I won't be stopped by anyone. Nothing can stop me from making this money and getting high, it's what i do, and i'm goddamm good at it. Fuck y'all who can't take the pace, live fast, die young!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
You can not even speak properly to a lady much less overcome the crippling grip of your own vices.

Seriously, let's look at you:

Eastwood is an absolute monster of a human being with a black void where his morals should be. He should be locked away in a mental institution. FMW continues to put him on television though because the advertise him as some sort of edgy, hardcore, anti-establishment character.

You asked where GSW is. I answer you this: We are here. We are ready to stand against you. We are ready to euthanize the cancer ridden husk that this company has become.

You also asked where Eastwood was, and he told you he was hiding in the shadows. I would advise that all of you retreat back to them while you still have the chance.

I assure you that I know ladies when I see them. I'm rather less fond of debauchery than I used to be but, well, to be blunt... four broken beds.

My 'morals' being different from yours is irrelevant. What I consider to be the way to an end and what you do are different, nothing more. Who are you to judge me?

I had an institution once, you know. But it crumbled.

I'm edgy, sure. I'm hardcore, sure. Anti-establishment? Only in parts. The moments I prefer are the ones where I'm in charge. Of course, a theist such as yourself could never accept the possibility that maybe God does not like you, and He wants you to conform like the rest of the sheep. After all, the Lord is thy shepherd.

If GSW is coming back then I ask you; where's the man behind the mask? Because I'm pretty sure that he has a little of the Cancer in him.

So come and brighten me out, God-boy. I'll need a lighter for this peng spliff I've packed.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Santana: Why does everyone insist on saying that we aren't ladies? We epitomise class and elegance and all of the respectable qualities that a lady must have. I mean, we ARE the Queens of FMW.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Braxton wrote:
Santana: Why does everyone insist on saying that we aren't ladies? We epitomise class and elegance and all of the respectable qualities that a lady must have. I mean, we ARE the Queens of FMW.

If you put a woman covered in shit, fat, ugly, hideous in every respect,by herself in a room full of men, she'll become their Queen. You are only the Queens here because there is no one to compare you to. You're skanks. No more, no less. Call yourself Queens all you like. You can polish a turd, it's still a turd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next