Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread

Go down 
+6
Leviticastform
Loins
PBrooks
Easty
David GS
the nick bryson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Sage: Those two talentless backstage interviewer bimbos would probably try and protest that.

Santana: Admit it Danielle. You are part of the Braxton Twin Fan Club.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Bitch please, give it a rest already. Nobody likes you, maybe in your mind they do but the harsh reality of the matter is nobody wants you round here. So go suck a dick somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:23 am

Santana: You may think the drugs have gone to your head, but there actually are two of us here. Please identify which one of us you are referring to before you go on a pathetic, jealousy-fueled rant, you ignorant moron.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:43 am

It was directed at both of you. Just another insult for y'all. What exactly am i supposed to be jealous of? Your cock sucking skills? I get a lot of head dealing drugs so i should know all about it. Hit me up when you want to set yourself free, i've got everything you could ever dream of.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:58 am

What do you even do round here? Seems to me that you are just two talentless bimbos hanging off of whoever is having some success in an attempt to get famous. This is FMW, not some Kardashian reality TV shit. The TV time we have is for wrestling, got off the screens, get out of here. You're not welcome.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 am

Sage: Um, no thanks. We'd rather, you know, be successful wrestlers than become as pathetic as you. That's just us, I mean.

Santana: What do we do around here? Um, Prideman, you do realise we are champions in this company, right? How about you?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

Your route to the top is a lot simpler than mine. The only reason I'm not wearing a title in this company is because no champion is willing to step into the ring one on one with me. I have had a rough start, but I'm on a winning streak now. And the next person that enters the ring with me will know that I mean business.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 am

Braxton wrote:
Santana: Why does everyone insist on saying that we aren't ladies? We epitomise class and elegance and all of the respectable qualities that a lady must have. I mean, we ARE the Queens of FMW.

Yeah you're fit but, my gosh, don't you just know it.

you're champions wait what
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 am

Easty wrote:
you're champions wait what

I know right? It bemused me as well. Apparently we have a Slut's tag belt or something... heh.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 am

Sage: Oh that's fair enough, I guess, I mean both of you weren't invited to our title coronation.

Santana: No champion is willing to step into the ring with you? Try me, Prideman. I could beat you and look absolutely stunning in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:16 am

Braxton wrote:
Santana: No champion is willing to step into the ring with you? Try me, Prideman. I could beat you and look absolutely stunning in doing so.

Regardless of what I think of you, I don't fight women. If you lay your hands on a woman it'll only end in a dark path. Find a surrogate or something, I can't wrestle you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Well, seeing as I carved a giant-sized hole into the dark path...

Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Loins wrote:
Braxton wrote:

Regardless of what I think of you, I don't fight women. If you lay your hands on a woman it'll only end in a dark path. Find a surrogate or something, I can't wrestle you.

Santana: Because you know you can't beat me. My sister and I have been on a roll ever since we stepped foot into this company and it intimidates you how talented we are. You are a pathetic excuse of a man, Daniel Prideman. A bit sexy, but still pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 am

Ahem.

If you were ladies, then you'd recognise when a gentleman is seeking to provide you with an evening of fine entertainment.

Or maybe you're just all talk. Just like your... uh... how do I put this delicately?

Oh right. Your golden sugar daddies.

As I said before; bring it.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 am

Look, ladies. Maybe there's an agreement that can be reached here. You have something I want, but I won't take from you. Let's be honest, I'm 6'4" 275 pounds and when I'm in that ring I'm a monster. I'd flatten you two. No disrespect. I won't fight you.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:13 am

Sage: No, Jack Jack Jackie, we have no interest in you. Your bitch challenged us, and we accepted. Wait your turn.

Prideman, your size means nothing. I beat that thing Stormmaster. Santana took Apostasy to his limit. What you're doing is underestimating us because of our size and gender, and I could take this to the higher authorities as sexual discrimination which could lead to your suspension. What I'm trying to say is, you have no choice: what the Braxtons want, the Braxtons get.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 am

I TRIED TO TELL YOU! I WARNED YOU THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THIS MATCH! I WANTED YOU TO JUST LEAVE IT! ONE.........MORE........CHANCE. Is this...what you really want?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 am

Well there's two of you, isn't there, Sage? I smell a tag match on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Easty wrote:
Well there's two of you, isn't there, Sage? I smell a tag match on the horizon.
No Jack. If I'm fighting them I fight for the title.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm fine with that Daniel... I don't intend to deny you that opportunity. My problem is that there's two of them and one of you. So somebody is going to have to work something out here where there's only one of them.

If you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Sage: Unless I unintentionally just spoke Spanish, I'm pretty sure I've made it very clear that we want to face you, Danielle. Although, seeing as we are the reigning champions and your Queens of FMW, we will decide where it happens and what match stipulation.

Santana: What about a nice Evening Gown match, Danielle? I'm sure you'd look lovely in Valentino.

Sage: As for your friend, Jack Jack Jackie, you're making it very obvious that you have a huge fat crush on us. It's weird. You're weird. Stop it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Ah, Sage... I see that you're not familiar with the concept of a wingman.

Of course, if you'd rather pass up this high-class opportunity to see Daniel and I, doing exactly what we do best, and that's showing up some self-considered 'Queens' whose only real claim to fame is that Jonathon King got one Hell of a blowjob from you. Or was it both of you? Not that it mattered though, right, because why would he give a shit about the difference between twins if they're both sluts anyway?

And now that he seems to be all but done with you Leviticus has managed to pick you up as sloppy seconds, which, for a zealot with seemingly angelic ties to God, is actually pretty much a prick like me. The only difference being that he simply believes his fate lies with God. I know it's with me instead.

I'm adding an addendum, because I assure you that this dancing around is making me impatient to act. And I doubt you'll like it.

Bring it; else I will.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Sage: There there, Jack Jack Jackie, calm down. There are so many things wrong with your accusation that we find it funny.

Santana: First, we've never had any form of sexual relation with Jo King. In fact, we used him and look at where it's gotten us. Second, Leviticus has no sexual interest in us and we have no sexual interest in him. Our relationship is purely plutonic and we think of him as our older, protective brother. You and everyone else in this sexist, degrading company wish we were promiscuous to fulfill your sick imagination of us but the simple fact is it's not true. We are classy and elegant ladies. We are your Queens of FMW.

Sage: By the way, you want a shot at us? You're just going to have to wait until we're ready. Bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Jack, quit makin' the Skank Twins open their mouths. Their voices annoy the fuck outta me.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:10 am

Santana: Jealous that we are champions and you're not, Son of Satan?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:14 am

Son of Satan? I like that.

Jealousy has nothing to do with it, especially since the "championship" you hold is just the replacement for the least important and least prestigious championship in wrestling history. Good luck overcoming that stigma, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:33 am

Santana: It's not a replacement championship, you half-wit demon spawn, it is a whole new championship that will surpass the TV Championship and then some. I mean, look who the inaugural champions are? We're going to cleanse this company of the filth that FMW gives, starting with Daniel Prideman.

Sage: Danielle, we have a proposition for you. Seeing as you're SO confident going against one of us, we'll double your pleasure and face you in a handicap match. Seeing as we're such classy ladies, we're going to make the stipulation... hmm... a "Suit and Tie-Evening Gown" match. You can win via pinfall, submission, or by stripping the opponent - or opponents, in your case - down to their underwear. Do we have ourselves a deal, Danielle?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:02 am

Question: Why was there a need for a new championship?

Answer: To fill the spot of third tier championship on Ammunition left vacant by the deactivation of the Full Metal Television Championship.

Quite ironic that you'd call me a half-wit when you don't seem to understand cause and effect very well. And if the inaugural champions are any indication of this championship's destiny, I give it a year before it goes the way of its predecessor.

And by the way. Be careful who you call a demon-spawn. You may wake up cursed with boils covering your faces.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 am

Santana: Boils covering our faces? Isn't that a witchcraft kind of thing? You're a demon-spawn, not a witch, you moronic half-wit. Stop breathing our air.

Oh and by the way, you're just jealous that we're champions and you're not because your bromance with your tag team partner who has gone AWOL failed and your career will follow with a series of failures while our careers will ascend, so excuse me, we have better things to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 am

You must have the attention span and I.Q. of a rock. If you'd look at a promo every now and then (like any of the fedders around here do [look at me! I'm breaking the fourth wall and being sarcastic simultaneously!]) you'd know I'm a wizard. Cursing people is completely within my abilities. And before you start up with the cynicism, allow me to mention fellow wrestlers such as Morpheus and cYnical. So fuck you.

Now, why don't you let me injure one of your necks and see how the other reacts, hmm? Nick Gray is my best friend, and a better wrestler than the two of you bitches combined could dream of being.

And as for me, I'm the odds on favorite to win this little number one contender's tournement for the Ultraviolent Title. Jealousy simply doesn't factor in. You can take your meaningless, nameless championship and shove it up your gaping, narcissistic asses. Simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next