Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread

Go down 
+6
Leviticastform
Loins
PBrooks
Easty
David GS
the nick bryson
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 am

Braxton wrote:
Sage: There there, Jack Jack Jackie, calm down. There are so many things wrong with your accusation that we find it funny.

Santana: First, we've never had any form of sexual relation with Jo King. In fact, we used him and look at where it's gotten us. Second, Leviticus has no sexual interest in us and we have no sexual interest in him. Our relationship is purely plutonic and we think of him as our older, protective brother. You and everyone else in this sexist, degrading company wish we were promiscuous to fulfill your sick imagination of us but the simple fact is it's not true. We are classy and elegant ladies. We are your Queens of FMW.

Sage: By the way, you want a shot at us? You're just going to have to wait until we're ready. Bad luck.

Pffft. Really?

It does sounds like this friendly relationship you have with Leviticus is plutonic... that is to say, non-existant.

Time waits for no man. Or woman.

Or whore.

Braxton wrote:
Santana: It's not a replacement championship, you half-wit demon spawn, it is a whole new championship that will surpass the TV Championship and then some. I mean, look who the inaugural champions are? We're going to cleanse this company of the filth that FMW gives, starting with Daniel Prideman.

Sage: Danielle, we have a proposition for you. Seeing as you're SO confident going against one of us, we'll double your pleasure and face you in a handicap match. Seeing as we're such classy ladies, we're going to make the stipulation... hmm... a "Suit and Tie-Evening Gown" match. You can win via pinfall, submission, or by stripping the opponent - or opponents, in your case - down to their underwear. Do we have ourselves a deal, Danielle?

HAHAHAHAHA wow.

I mean, I knew you'd be afraid to face me, but you're that worried that you're actively seeking to get Daniel in a two-on-one match, all because I said I'd happily even the score?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Braxton wrote:
Santana: It's not a replacement championship, you half-wit demon spawn, it is a whole new championship that will surpass the TV Championship and then some. I mean, look who the inaugural champions are? We're going to cleanse this company of the filth that FMW gives, starting with Daniel Prideman.

Sage: Danielle, we have a proposition for you. Seeing as you're SO confident going against one of us, we'll double your pleasure and face you in a handicap match. Seeing as we're such classy ladies, we're going to make the stipulation... hmm... a "Suit and Tie-Evening Gown" match. You can win via pinfall, submission, or by stripping the opponent - or opponents, in your case - down to their underwear. Do we have ourselves a deal, Danielle?

I accept your challenge. But if you want to face me, want to cleanse this company, why don't you take me on in a match, my kind of match and show what true forces in this federation you are?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm

OOC: OMG Damien don't break the fourth wall! I wouldn't know what to do with myself :O

Santana: Declined. You're in the Braxtons playground, Danielle. You go by our rules and on our time, Mister.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 am

Braxton wrote:
Santana: Declined. You're in the Braxtons playground, Danielle. You go by our rules and on our time, Mister.

2-on-1 advantage, and you want to make it a shite match like that? Jeez, and there was me thinking you want to prove yourself as not just pretty faces in this company.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 am

Santana: 2 on 1 ADVANTAGE did you say? Oh now look who's all worried especially after "I don't fight women, I'm so macho, rah rah rah, I'm too good to fight you". Shutup Danielle. We said from the beginning that it was going to be under our terms so here it is. Handicap Suit and Tie Evening Gown match. Take it or I'll throw in a mudpool as well.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 am

And just watch the rest of GSW stick their noses into the match if he gets the upper hand. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Damien wrote:
And just watch the rest of GSW stick their noses into the match if he gets the upper hand. Pathetic.

I take it I can rely on you and Jack to make sure that doesn't happen.

Braxton's I accept. I'll beat you in this demeaning match up and begin to restore some pride to that title.

Atleast now I can go and buy a new suit!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Damien wrote:

If?
Back to top Go down
Antonio_G
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Antonio Grimelli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Grimelli's hulking figure emerges from the shadows with a childish grin.

Antonio: The Elephant Gun can talk. It is so long since The Elephant Gun put forward an effort for this poor excuse for a show he got himself a new tongue. The Elephant Gun has only impressed since arriving here, winning himself a title nonetheless. Where is my reward. Who should The Elephant Gun align himself to create an almighty partnership that can drag this floundering company out of the gutter and back to where it should be?
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Fuck this shit... This trash talking makes me want to get high. I can't believe the braxtons have a title. I also can't believe danny boy accepted that dumbass match. Is this what FMW is coming to?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 am

Leviticus: Are you still talking?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 am

The Dude wrote:
Fuck this shit... This trash talking makes me want to get high. I can't believe the braxtons have a title. I also can't believe danny boy accepted that dumbass match. Is this what FMW is coming to?

Sure it's a dumbass match. But as you pointed out, The Braxtons have a title. Someone was going to have to take it from them and there was no way they would do it on anyone else's terms.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:43 am

lolololol.

wat. Antonio's a champion too? Abandoned, right?

RE: Corr 17.1 will be posted tomorrow at the latest.

Skin up Trey, there's a good lad. Call twos.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 am

Jack, have you got a suit I can borrow?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:29 am

Santana: Eww, you have to borrow a suit? Wow, being a member of the Pack must be so lucrative.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 am

Am I fuck getting a suit to satisfy your stupid idea of a match.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 am

*Damien rolls his eyes and tosses Prideman a wad of cash*

There. Now go buy a suit and beat the Skank Twins' asses.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I don't need cash Damien... but I'll take it. I'll take that title and make it look good again.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Cool. At least it might shut her up. Until then I'll have to put up with her ruining my high.

Hey, Eastwood, no free smoke. You have to pay me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Why would I pay for what is essentially mine anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread   Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 17.1 Trash Talk thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3