Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Nicholas Gray
Storm183
RCA
David GS
John Andrews
Easty
Sharpedo King
PBrooks
Bobino
Edible14
Jeff
Shock
MPD
Braxton
Vendetta
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for at 15.3?
Hardcore Match featuring four men looking to make a name
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap24%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Santana has to face off against the monsterous STORMMASTER
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Hell and Back match for a secret prize
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap41%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Anarchy Tournament to crown a UV champion
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels faces off against Nick Bryson
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap11%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

This is how we do it
(this-is-how-we-do-it)
Oh woah-woah-woah-woah-woah.

It was Friday night,
Everythings all right,
The partys here on the west side.

So I reach for my 40 and I live it up.
Designated Driver got the keys to my truck.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:02 am

I'm in a HardCore match between four people, billed to be trying to make a name for themselves. Seth Rotunda and Andrews have been in this company for what, half a year? And they still haven't made a name for themselves.

That's that, then. So be it.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 am

Santana: We have complete faith in you, Blakey =)

Sage: As for the "Stormmaster", big or not, we're coming for you, big boy.

Santana: Yeah totes.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:33 am

OOC: Urm, can someone fill me in on my matches gimmick? =3
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 am

Vendetta wrote:
I'm in a HardCore match between four people, billed to be trying to make a name for themselves. Seth Rotunda and Andrews have been in this company for what, half a year? And they still haven't made a name for themselves.

That's that, then. So be it.

Kuruk: The largest mountains are always the most difficult to overcome. I do not take my opponents lightly, and you should not take me lightly. No forest animal is more furious than the angered bear.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 am

OOC: I'm with Dunn, someone please let me know what I'm getting into here, plz.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

For those of you who don't know, because Boice didn't explain... let me recap.

At the second No Holds Barred I introduced a match. I called it Through Hell and Back. It was for a spot in the Gold Card Gauntlet. I was going to have such a match at the last NHB, for the Abandoned Title... and later I was going to have that be the capper of this "farewell tour" business. But, alas, no.

The premise is this. We all start inside a cage. Dangling above... the prize. But where's the ladder to climb for it?

Outside of the cage, of course.

So, you have to climb the cage to get out. Somehow get a ladder inside. And then you'd better hurry your ass back over that cage, because that ladder can be used by ANYONE on the inside.

So, the jist is this. You're trapped inside a cage. To win requires a lot of climbing, and risking that nobody knocks you down.

Oh, and to make it just a little bit worse, there are all sorts of weapons affixed to the cage.

OOC:

Here's where the first one happened
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 am

OOC: Sounds like a lot of bullfuckery to me.

Which means I like it! Kinda excessive, but fuck, it's e-fedding, that's par for the course LOL. Les dew eet.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 am

Sage, Santana, thank you. Good luck for your own match.

As for you, Kuruk- a lightly taken angered bear is still taken lightly. And if me taking you for nothing angers you that much, then you have some genuine anger problems.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Kuruk: Righteous anger is far from a problem. However, you taking me for nothing causes not anger in my heart, but pity. One who is not completely serious can never succeed.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Ah so all comedians have failed at their profession?
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Number One Draft Pick.

Number One Seed in UltraViolent Championship Tournament.

Yeah, that's how I do.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Ah so all comedians have failed at their profession?

Kuruk: Are they not serious about comedy?
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Bobino wrote:
Number One Draft Pick.

Number One Seed in UltraViolent Championship Tournament.

Yeah, that's how I do.

*extends hand* Good luck tonight. Loser buys beer.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Sage: I don't mean to be a bitch but I find some of you quite weird.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: I don't mean to be a bitch but I find some of you quite weird.

Kuruk: I believe you are included in that, young lady. Your twin and yourself look exactly alike. Is this not weird to some?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Whitt: We're all a little weird. But that's normal. That's life. No one is the same to another person (except maybe you Braxtons, and even then, there are differences between you two).

Weird is good.

Embrace it.

Embrace the weird.

...okay I really can't play Kane, never mind that.

Hey Celt, Apo, Sharpedo. And Dunn, I guess.

Hope y'all are ready to see a slightly more...aggressive side of the Truly Talented One. Wouldn't want you to be caught off-guard. I want you to know exactly what I'm coming at you with, gentlemen.

Because you won't be able to stop it even with me telling you.

It's gonna be harsh in that cage, and that briefcase - and your blood - will be mine. Ehehehe.

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stoopid typo)
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Shock wrote:
Kuruk: I believe you are included in that, young lady. Your twin and yourself look exactly alike. Is this not weird to some?

Santana: I'm sorry, who are you again?

Sage: I found what you said quite funny, Jeff. I like you.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Quote :
Santana: I'm sorry, who are you again?

Kuruk: I am Kuruk, Apache warrior and the newest member of this establishment. You will come to know me. Pray to the spirits you never meet me in the ring, Ms. Braxton.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Sage: Don't be so rude to us. We were kindly asking who you were. Don't get your sheepskin underwear in a knot. And besides, you have to be nice to us - we dressed as Native Americans for Halloween once. See?

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread Ac5eL9zCEAALgt8
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Sage: Don't be so rude to us. We were kindly asking who you were. Don't get your sheepskin underwear in a knot. And besides, you have to be nice to us - we dressed as Native Americans for Halloween once. See?

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread Ac5eL9zCEAALgt8

Brooks: Not sure which one of you that is but...very nice! Welcome to FMW.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

Kuruk: This disgusts and insults me. You have just crossed the bad side of an elite warrior. You have been warned.

Also, my underwear is not made of sheepskin, you ignorant woman.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Santana: But even Brooks agrees with us. I look stunning in that picture.

Sage: I think someone needs to calm down, get a much-needed facial cleansing mask and relax your non-sheepskin underwear.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Kuruk: Hm... perhaps I am being a bit hasty. I apologize. Nevertheless, be careful around the subject of my culture.

Now... come. Tell me more of this "facial cleansing mask".
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Whitt: This Kuruk character would be so much better if he didn't embody every stereotype of Native Americans being haughty about their culture and being woefully ignorant of this thing called the 'real world'.

You're a walking caricature, and it's rather disappointingly cute that you don't even recognize that.

Oh well, the better to beat you with, my foe, to paraphrase a fairy tale. You know what those are, right?
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Kuruk: I am not an idiot. I am not a caricature. I was raised as a warrior. I am here to fight for my people and I am proud of my heritage. Is there really anything wrong with that?

I am also not ignorant of this "real world". I know much about the city and all it offers. I just do not understand some of the strange luxuries that people happen to have. It is as if you looked at another race and did not understand their culture. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Whitt: And yet, you continue to talk in a rather, shall we say, exaggerated fashion befitting the Native Americans, discuss how you were "raised like a warrior" as if it's an accomplishment, and have to rely on your heritage for some sort of motivation and personality.

Walking caricature. You may not be an idiot, but you are certainly a walking caricature.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Kuruk: And you are a Native American caricature of an ignorant white man. There are too many stereotypes for us to say that we are all not one ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Whitt: So, wait, wait. Suddenly I'm ignorant because I'm calling you out? Really, man? That's the best you can do? Oh, and that only just adds to the whole caricature argument. Every culture seems to use that "ignorant" stuff as a crutch to explain away any criticism thrown at them, and yours is certainly no different.

Try again, and this time, actually make a point.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Kuruk: Every culture indeed uses this argument. Yours included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next