Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+17
Ashburn
Nicholas Gray
Storm183
RCA
David GS
John Andrews
Easty
Sharpedo King
PBrooks
Bobino
Edible14
Jeff
Shock
MPD
Braxton
Vendetta
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What are you most excited for at 15.3?
Hardcore Match featuring four men looking to make a name
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap24%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Santana has to face off against the monsterous STORMMASTER
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Hell and Back match for a secret prize
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap41%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Anarchy Tournament to crown a UV champion
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels faces off against Nick Bryson
Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap11%Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 am

You know, I like this new you.

This current you has a spine.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey, did you guys know how to tell when Bryson is not lying?

His mouth is not moving. You know, how he will be when I knock him the fuck out at the inaugural airing of the circle jerk his ego is having that he has the audacity to call "Anarchy". FMW is the company I built with my hands, Anarchy is the brand I gave life through my sweat and blood, and I will do both a favor when I end your joke of a career soon. Think of it as a little tough love baby cousin.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm

OOC: I need to speak with you.

ASAP.

Now.

It cannot wait.

It is important.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Nice weather.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 am

Santana: Wowzors. So intense right here. Chillax everyone. Have some cocktails with us.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:25 am

I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana: Wowzors. So intense right here. Chillax everyone. Have some cocktails with us.

Sex On the Beach?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Gay. Have a Green Dragon instead.

Or a Progenitor.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

Vendetta wrote:
I'll pass.

Sweet! More booze and twins for me....oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Sage: I'll take a Vodka Sunrise.

Santana: Flirtini, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Finally you're speaking my language.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:

Easty wrote:

Beer me! Fuck no wonder I haven't been winning lately, I'm always partying...*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:

Easty wrote:

Beer me! Fuck no wonder I haven't been winning lately, I'm always partying...*shrugs*

You drink alone. "People" like you don't have friends.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:26 pm

And you people wonder why you cannot be the best in the world. You are all too busy pumping your body full of poison to worry about things like "training" and "preparation". No wonder you are all destined to have less fulfilling careers than Steve-E.

Fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Santana: We're still beautiful, so whatevs.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
And you people wonder why you cannot be the best in the world. You are all too busy pumping your body full of poison to worry about things like "training" and "preparation". No wonder you are all destined to have less fulfilling careers than Steve-E.

Fucking idiots.

Goddamn you nailed it. A+, as irksome as it is to give you one.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:47 pm

And I am sure your father, in whatever hole he has drank himself into when he figured out the two of you were combined still less intelligent than a lemming and would only contribute to the world by filling wank banks across the land, is proud that his little girls can only brag about their looks because the empty space between their ears scares them more than the nightmares from when they remember about when their brother's friends used to visit and play doctor. I mean, trying to listen to you two talk makes me think your mother saw the birth defects warnings on a cigarette package and decided to call their bluff. Watching either of you try to wrestle is like watching a timid third grader ask if it is okay to shit their pants in the middle of class. Listening to you two attempt to cut a promo is as fun as eating bug flavored glass. I see the two of you as everything wrong in our culture, our sport, our world, and possibly the entirety of this plane of existence as a whole.

Basically, you both equally disgust me in every manner of the word and a handful that have not yet been defined. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Are you STILL here?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Are you STILL irrelevant?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Sage: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Santana: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sage: That whole paragraph is about as unnecessary as your hairstyle. You could've easily shortened your jealous rant but you chose not to. Don't let your jealousy consume you.

Santana: We've totes lost respect for you.

Sage: And guess what?

Santana: We're still hot.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

You are both so stupid that you disprove both intelligent design and natural selection. Apparently words have not been invented yet that are simple enough for your minds to process due likely to the fact your parents fed you a steady diet of lead paint as children. You two have less value to society then Abel Steele has fans. I weep for the world if you are the future.

I fucking weep.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Santana: Didn't we just tell you to not let your jealousy consume you? Silly boy.

Sage: We are the future. You're the past, like, so 5 minutes ago. Hurry up and leave already.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm

If you two are the future, Idiocracy is closer to correct then I think we ever thought possible.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

This is incredibly painful.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Girls, yea we party and all but if you two are the future then this poster is true Sad

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 3120682907_0159fb3006
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

Fucking idiots.

Somebody's missing the alcohol. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Girls, yea we party and all but if you two are the future then this poster is true Sad

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 3120682907_0159fb3006

Sage: Whatevs. Jealousy.

Santana: You know something's wrong when Eastwood and we have something we agree on.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:03 am

Dear lord, the hate.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 am

Drew Michaels wrote:

Fucking idiots.

Ahem.

You ain't the only straight-edge around here, Drew. Difference?

I've never voluntarily poisoned my body. Just keeping myself apart from "you people" as you termed it.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kuruk
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 am

Kuruk: You know, I am usually not one for such things, but I think that alcohol might be good to rid ourselves of this hatred. Perhaps we should all drink to the Earth and hope that we all forget these arguments when the sun rises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 15.3 Trash Talk Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next