Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+8
The Jackal
Devilb0y
Easty
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
PBrooks
Vendetta
the nick bryson
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you look forward to most on Corr/Anarchy 16.1?
Match between two future stars
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
A Triple threat with Rotunda, Grimelli, and PBM
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
SMUT face the Pack under the cloud of the gold card
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Mark looks to silence Paul Brooks
 14% [ 2 ]
Anarchy UV champion David GS and Matt Ashburn face off against Butters and Vendetta
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_lcap36%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread Empty
PostSubject: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 pm

I asked myself what I think of this moment.
I asked myself if I let you down.

I cant believe youre in my system.
I cant believe youre in my arms.

Shall we dance till the ambulance comes?
Shall we let the rain fall over us?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 am

I'm teaming with Bobino? I never agreed to this. Pullin, Brooks, Butters - I am NOT your friend.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Vendetta wrote:
I'm teaming with Bobino? I never agreed to this. Pullin, Brooks, Butters - I am NOT your friend.

Did we say we were yours? No. Shut your mouth, do your job and kick some YNG ass.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

I distinctly remember you hinting at me to join a stable with you. In wrestling terms, you might as well be asking me on a date.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Vendetta wrote:
I distinctly remember you hinting at me to join a stable with you. In wrestling terms, you might as well be asking me on a date.

Bryson: Yes, yes. Let the raging butt devastation flow through you. I'd love for you all to be this disorganized all the time if you happen to face off against YNG. It makes life so much easier to have to deal with opponents who refuse to get along, let alone work together.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Oh, shut up.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Oh, shut up.

Bryson: No please, continue with your captivating remarks. I cant wait to watch you get beaten down by Matt and David because of your amazing rugged individuality.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 pm

As a member of your brand, are you not supposed to look after me?
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Vendetta wrote:
Oh, shut up.

Bryson: No please, continue with your captivating remarks. I cant wait to watch you get beaten down by Matt and David because of your amazing rugged individuality.

His remarks are as captivating as a Nick Bryson decision. No one gives a f*ck.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Vendetta wrote:

Bryson: No. I gave you a job. Your wellbeing is not my concern. What is my concern, however, is that you show up to your job when you're required to and thats really it.

In all honesty, with the stuff that pours out of your face, I'm almost regretting my decision to bring you here, but then Brooks opens his mouth and I remember nobody can be as special as him.

You want to talk about decisions nobody cares about, Brooks? How about everything you've ever done. Listen up, fellas. I've given you a golden opportunity here, and all you're doing is bitching and moaning. Look at Butters! He's having the time of his life making the most of the opportunity. He has a bright future. You guys should be more like him.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

Bryson: No. I gave you a job. Your wellbeing is not my concern. What is my concern, however, is that you show up to your job when you're required to and thats really it.

In all honesty, with the stuff that pours out of your face, I'm almost regretting my decision to bring you here, but then Brooks opens his mouth and I remember nobody can be as special as him.

You want to talk about decisions nobody cares about, Brooks? How about everything you've ever done. Listen up, fellas. I've given you a golden opportunity here, and all you're doing is bitching and moaning. Look at Butters! He's having the time of his life making the most of the opportunity. He has a bright future. You guys should be more like him.

Bitching? Moaning? Naww. My fun starts now after I knock out Mark. After that the only thing I'll be saying is: YES!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:21 pm

PBrooks wrote:
After that the only thing I'll be saying is: YES!

Daniel Bryan called, he said to get your own catchphrase.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
PBrooks wrote:
After that the only thing I'll be saying is: YES!

Daniel Bryan called, he said to get your own catchphrase.

Oddly enough, HHH called me and said the same thing. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Santana: Corruption's clearly going downhill ever since it lost us.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:04 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Vendetta wrote:

Ah, Nick. Nick Nick Nick. Remember when you used to stand against everything Jason stood for?

How does that last vestige of your dignity slipping away feel?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Easty wrote:

Ah, Nick. Nick Nick Nick. Remember when you used to stand against everything Jason stood for?

How does that last vestige of your dignity slipping away feel?

Bryson: It feels great. Especially when its brought me stuff like stading victorious atop Mt. V, winning the Full Metal Championship twice, the ownership of my own hour of television, and this really swell group of people. Hows your dignity treating you? If anything you should be thanking me for sending the Celt's career into oblivion, because he at least cant beat you down anymore.

When you realize I openly admitted earlier to the realization that Im better off not trying to pretend to be an upstanding hero anymore, I live life on a quite better scale. Looking out for my best interests has brought me fame and fortune unrivaled by that which I experienced previously.

Don't be sad that I've got basically anything anyone could ever want and youre well... you. We've had ample opportunity to get along, Eastwood, especially considering the now elevated status I have in our home country. The olive branch only reaches so far, though.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Hah. You sent Aidan's career into oblivion? I don't know what you were watching during the real Ultraviolent title match, Nick, but if you'll be kind enough to cast your eyes over to the true red brand of this company, I'm sure you'll see something that will addle your mind. Not that it'll take much, the amount of delusion you're evidently suffering from.

Fact is, Nick, I'd hate to be you. Sure, you've had the success and the fame and the fortune and for what? Look in the mirror, Nick. Inside you're nothing more than an empty husk of a man that once stood for something important. Sure, my opportunities to succeed... I've failed at. Squandered, perhaps. But at the end of the day I'm still a better man than you could ever dream of being again.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Easty wrote:
Hah. You sent Aidan's career into oblivion? I don't know what you were watching during the real Ultraviolent title match, Nick, but if you'll be kind enough to cast your eyes over to the true red brand of this company, I'm sure you'll see something that will addle your mind. Not that it'll take much, the amount of delusion you're evidently suffering from.

Fact is, Nick, I'd hate to be you. Sure, you've had the success and the fame and the fortune and for what? Look in the mirror, Nick. Inside you're nothing more than an empty husk of a man that once stood for something important. Sure, my opportunities to succeed... I've failed at. Squandered, perhaps. But at the end of the day I'm still a better man than you could ever dream of being again.

Bryson: Yes. It was you that really beat the Celt. It wasn't YNG at Death Row, with David GS shocking the world and demolishing his 'brethren'. It wasn't at Lethal Injection, where I personally paid for Jeff Whitts opportunity to take out the Celt. No, what really pushed him out was the beat down he placed on you. Not the stuff that happened after, youre right. It was overexertion from taking too much time to just beat you to pieces. I suppose sometimes I get a little winded when I do a beatdown too.

Its hilariously ironic for you to talk about delusion, Eastwood, especially your last statement there. I'm everything you want to be. The face of a federation, the genius behind the most powerful unit in all the land, wealthy, famous, desired, interesting.

What defines you as a better man? That you and some halfwit played who can be most extreme and you lost? That you, apparently, now stand for some twisted morality? How about your successes then? Well, if we're saying success makes a better man, then truly I am better than you.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:38 am

Oh my God, you're all so bloody irritating.
Back to top Go down
Devilb0y

Devilb0y

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kraven Whiskeyjack
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 am

I appreciate having a match and all, but who in God's name is Adam Smith and how am I supposed to remember someone so generic? Literally I've already forgotten what he's called. Is it Adrian? It's Adrian, isn't it?

This guy lasted like 2 minutes at Lethal Injection and... see, it's gone again. Al... er... Al Stones - listen I just don't want to be responsible for hurting a guy who's clearly not in my league. Here's hoping he stays home.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:27 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

Bryson: Yes. It was you that really beat the Celt. It wasn't YNG at Death Row, with David GS shocking the world and demolishing his 'brethren'. It wasn't at Lethal Injection, where I personally paid for Jeff Whitts opportunity to take out the Celt. No, what really pushed him out was the beat down he placed on you. Not the stuff that happened after, youre right. It was overexertion from taking too much time to just beat you to pieces. I suppose sometimes I get a little winded when I do a beatdown too.

Its hilariously ironic for you to talk about delusion, Eastwood, especially your last statement there. I'm everything you want to be. The face of a federation, the genius behind the most powerful unit in all the land, wealthy, famous, desired, interesting.

What defines you as a better man? That you and some halfwit played who can be most extreme and you lost? That you, apparently, now stand for some twisted morality? How about your successes then? Well, if we're saying success makes a better man, then truly I am better than you.

Thanks to my interference, Aidan has lost his Ultraviolent title and hasn't been seen since. So far as you paying for Jeff to wrestle Aidan... do you really think he could have got the job done if I weren't there to keep an eye on the proceedings? Of course not. And, of course, you have to bring up my history with Aidan... whom, just like you, I made famous.

The only thing I want of yours, Nick, is your success. Nothing more, nothing less. And with my two associates assisting me there's nothing that we can't or won't do if I give them the drive to excel. We, Nick, will show you that we are the men who deserve to be the true representatives of the red brand. Corruption will shit on Anarchy next show, that's a promise.

And that's what defines me as a better man. I am a catalyst for change, Nick. I've done things, yeah. But I'm not gonna dwell on them. Touch on them if necessary - like me beating your fake British arse - but all the shit that's happened will, for the most part, remain dead and buried. Change is coming, Nick, with me at the head of the storm. And my "twisted morality", as you so... appropriately put it, tells me that you're not gonna be able to weather it.
Back to top Go down
The Jackal

The Jackal

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Jackal" Adam Smith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:03 am

Devilb0y wrote:
I appreciate having a match and all, but who in God's name is Adam Smith and how am I supposed to remember someone so generic? Literally I've already forgotten what he's called. Is it Adrian? It's Adrian, isn't it?

This guy lasted like 2 minutes at Lethal Injection and... see, it's gone again. Al... er... Al Stones - listen I just don't want to be responsible for hurting a guy who's clearly not in my league. Here's hoping he stays home.

The question to you would be, what in the hell sort of name is Whiskeyjack? You're a real person? I honestly thought I was facing some sort of drunken redneck jobber this week. You're a legitimate opponent? You're sure?
Back to top Go down
Devilb0y

Devilb0y

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 am

The Jackal wrote:
Devilb0y wrote:

The question to you would be, what in the hell sort of name is Whiskeyjack? You're a real person? I honestly thought I was facing some sort of drunken redneck jobber this week. You're a legitimate opponent? You're sure?

Easy there butt-sore, a rose by any other name and all of that shit.

To be fair I do spend a lot of my time drinking, unfortunately the only job I'll be doing against you is reverting your mouth to a child-like state by kicking your teeth down your throat. Who knows, maybe this'll help you learn a thing or two about talking smack to drunken redneck's who also happen to be incredibly dangerous.

Last edited by Devilb0y on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

OOC: Good promo Mark!
Back to top Go down
The Jackal

The Jackal

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Jackal" Adam Smith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Devilb0y wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
Devilb0y wrote:

Easy there butt-sore, a rose by any other name and all of that shit.

To be fair I do spend a lot of my time drinking, unfortunately the only job I'll be doing against you is reverting your mouth to a child-like state by kicking your teeth down your throat. Who knows, maybe this'll help you learn a thing or two about talking smack to drunken redneck's who also happen to be incredibly dangerous.

Butt sore? I'm sorry, I didn't realize asking you who the hell you are or what sort of person would actually name themselves "Whiskeyjack" made me sound buttsore. I think you got the defintion wrong.

The only thing you're incredible at is being incredibly mediocre. Seriously, knocking my teeth down my throat? That's the best threat you have? Why don't you go get tanked and wallow in your own piss and vomit a while, and let the real wrestlers get in the ring?
Back to top Go down
Devilb0y

Devilb0y

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:22 pm

The Jackal wrote:

The only thing you're incredible at is being incredibly mediocre. Seriously, knocking my teeth down my throat? That's the best threat you have? Why don't you go get tanked and wallow in your own piss and vomit a while, and let the real wrestlers get in the ring? [/font]

OOC: That made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Easty wrote:
Corruption will shit on Anarchy next show, that's a promise.

And that's what defines me as a better man. I am a catalyst for change, Nick. I've done things, yeah. But I'm not gonna dwell on them. Touch on them if necessary - like me beating your fake British arse - but all the shit that's happened will, for the most part, remain dead and buried. Change is coming, Nick, with me at the head of the storm. And my "twisted morality", as you so... appropriately put it, tells me that you're not gonna be able to weather it.[/color]

Bryson: Yes. Change already showed up and left before you decided to hop all over its jock. Change showed up when I appeared at Mount Vesuvius. When I won at Ultimatum. When I assembled the strongest unit of men to ever exist. When we left the world in shock at Death Row. When I brought back Anarchy and debuted as its General Manager.

I make things happen. The only things you make happen is, more than likely, laughs at your comedic perspective and horrid performance. The thing about having some form of delusion is that you should at least be able to back it up.

On a side note, I see quite the little competition brewing here between these two gentlemen. Listen, fellas, if theres one person you want to impress, its me. So, keep up the good work and the one who walks out less near-death than the other might just see something happen. Or maybe not, really depends on how I feel that day.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:32 pm

To paraphrase a small sect of wrestling fans, Nick, "same old shit". You really don't understand the concept of change, do you? One of your lineage has already won Mount Vesuvius. I've won at Ultimatum. I've been in two groups who are easily stronger than YNG. David joining wasn't particularly surprising and there's a reason Anarchy was dead. Like I said, Nick. Watch Corruption, the true red brand. Then you'll see exactly what I mean.

Right, is the deadline today or tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 am

I miss Santana. And Sage. Corruption is so quiet without them - and I severely dislike you no-hopers.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Santana: Awww Blakey Wakey, that is sooo sweet! We heart you!

Sage: Do you totally love your I Heart The Braxton Twins t-shirt? You love us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next