Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+8
The Jackal
Devilb0y
Easty
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
PBrooks
Vendetta
the nick bryson
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What do you look forward to most on Corr/Anarchy 16.1?
Match between two future stars
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
A Triple threat with Rotunda, Grimelli, and PBM
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
SMUT face the Pack under the cloud of the gold card
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Mark looks to silence Paul Brooks
 14% [ 2 ]
Anarchy UV champion David GS and Matt Ashburn face off against Butters and Vendetta
Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm

He hasn't used that name since like 2010. And Nick, just try to ignore them.
Back to top Go down
The Natural Born Thriller

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 pm

David GS wrote:
He hasn't used that name since like 2010. And Nick, just try to ignore them.

OOC: i know just character building
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Sage: Omg Santana, everyone is so jealous of us here.

Santana: I know right, like DMY everyone. I don't mean to be a bitch, Nick, but you should rename your team "The World's Most Boring Tag Team" or "Team Snoresville" because I find looking at my nails more entertaining than you and Damien. No offense ♥
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:49 am

Well, there goes us being civil. But then again, you're a pair of dumb ass bitches who will lose their looks, and thus their relevance in the next five to ten years.

Especially your tendency to underestimate people. "Boring"? Heh. Coming from two bitches that don't realize that 99.9 percent of the roster only pays attention to your tits when you speak and your asses when you leave, that means shit to me.

By the way, you really aren't undefeated. However, me n' Gray are. Since Ultimatum, in fact. Get your fact straight, you fuckin' dumb-ass skanks.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 am

Sage: Awww Damien sweetie, that's so lovely! Thanks baby!

Santana: See, we accept people's honest opinions of us without resorting to swearing and throwing insults like a 12 year old girl. You could learn a few things from The First Ladies of FMW. Oooohhh I like that one.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 am

RCA wrote:
Gray, I'm sorry you have to go through this mess.
I'm sorry I didn't do

David GS wrote:
And Nick, just try to ignore them.
That, as that would have been the smart thing to do, because now I've realized.

Damien wrote:
Well, there goes us being civil. But then again, you're a pair of dumb ass bitches who will lose their looks, and thus their relevance in the next five to ten years.

Especially your tendency to underestimate people. "Boring"? Heh. Coming from two bitches that don't realize that 99.9 percent of the roster only pays attention to your tits when you speak and your asses when you leave, that means shit to me.

By the way, you really aren't undefeated. However, me n' Gray are. Since Ultimatum, in fact. Get your fact straight, you fuckin' dumb-ass skanks.

Damien, shhh. Don't give them attention, as that feeds them. And, as I've realized, they want your responding beyond just needing fuel. I'm quite certain that their idea is that, because apparently they can't team together, they plan on saying so much stupid shit that eventually I'll have to drink so much to stop the vein in my forehead from bursting to agree or to make you...well, be you, and say they'll get a tag title match. Which is really the last thing our reign needs.

We're suppose to be making the titles mean something again, and it'll be a step back for that if our title reign includes "beat up two girls like we were a less shitty Chris Brown and they were a more shitty Rihanna." We really have better things to do, friend, than paying attention to girls who think a valid way of moving up in the company is attaching themselves to JoKing's dick.

So, do what I'm going to do. Read a book instead of listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 am

Are you implying that I'm willing to fight anyone, Nick? Egad, man! How absurd!

However, I'll admit that the Bitchtons shouldn't be anywhere near the Tag belts. While the notion of finally shutting them up is tempting, it would belittle the cause. Fuck 'em.

By the way. Don't drink alcohol. That shit's bad for you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 am

Longoria wrote:

Santana: You could learn a few things from The First Ladies of FMW. Oooohhh I like that one.

I'd advise you not to call yourselves that. The last person to go by this name in some fashion was Celeste Rousseau-Roy... may she rest in peace.

It also didn't help that she was a side dish in an abusive, controlling and overall emotionally and physically crippling relationship with Jaro.

Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm

For them to be "The First Ladies of FMW", theyd have to be dating an FMW champion and I doubt there's any that would stoop THAT low to be with one if not two Braxtons...wait, where's King at?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:22 pm

The guy has some semblance of talent but given how he got the championship, I would say that he does not count as a true champion.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Santana: She doesn't count. She was hopeless. I have more talent in my little finger than she did entirely.

Sage: You know what, Paul Brooks, keep trying to insult us. It won't work. Because we will always be better than you. I'll even bet that if we challenged you to a match, we'd win.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 pm

This is amazing me. GSW is holding titles and we basically have the roster running around not sure how to handle the fact that we have the first vaginas here in FMW this side of Showstopper and Tempest. Grow a set gentleman and do what has always been done....Ignore the shit out of them and then kick their asses and let them fade into obscurity. You think people like Page and Dalby would sweat them? FMW needs a rebirth. Let this group of nonstarters be the first stepping stone into making FMW great again.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

Oh, shut up.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 am

Vendetta wrote:
Oh, shut up.

Wow after getting owned like that I may just have to rethink my line of work. You have really given me a lot to think about so thank you. I just don't know if I can adequately defend myself against such an onslaught of well reasoned and properly thought out barbs. Let me ask you this, if you cut me, do I not bleed?

Okay enough of that bullshit. I have already spend more time on you then I had never dreamed of. Listen the next time you decided to step to me, do it it the fucking ring. At least that way I can make sure you shut your trap. Oh and GSW you know why your matches are always so terribly rated? It's because GSW stands for Gotta Stop Watching.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 am

Part of me can't help but agree with Blake, as listening to you talk is nothing short of excrutiating. I'm also curious as to the nature of your beef with GSW. They're more like a benign tumor than anything else - irritating and unsightly, yes, but it's been clear for a long time that their presence here isn't anything to write home about.

That makes me think you're only barking to make noise. Word of warning, it's those kinds of dogs that get put down the fastest around here.

Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 am

David GS wrote:
Part of me can't help but agree with Blake, as listening to you talk is nothing short of excrutiating. I'm also curious as to the nature of your beef with GSW. They're more like a benign tumor than anything else - irritating and unsightly, yes, but it's been clear for a long time that their presence here isn't anything to write home about.

That makes me think you're only barking to make noise. Word of warning, it's those kinds of dogs that get put down the fastest around here.

All fair and valid points and I can appreciate your skepticism but I have been watching FMW programming for years now. I have seen great teams like The Socal Connection and Havoc step into the squared circle and represent the tag division with excellence and to see pond scum like GSW just piss on all of that tradition makes me sick to my stomach. Plus yeah, lets be honest, I am new here. I need to gain some pup. I could use a couple glorified jobbers like them to get the ball rolling on my career. I know that you don't step in these doors and go after the top dog, you start at the bottom and work your way up. So yeah I will skim the scrap heap and build a rep on the broken backs of that pair of neverwas. Maybe then I come for your title, or I go after the newly crowned FMW champ, but let me just take things one step at a time. I'll step in the ring with anyone anytime. You want some then grab a number and get in line because I'm not going anywhere I I will get to you in due time.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:05 am

Santana: Who the hell do you think you are? You've been here for all of 5 minutes and you think you know everything. Shut up before I get Blakey to shut you up.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:12 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: Who the hell do you think you are? You've been here for all of 5 minutes and you think you know everything. Shut up before I get Blakey to shut you up.

Santana listen, I was brought up to treat women with the ultimate respect and I will continue to do that and if you feel the need to get your boyfriend to fight your battles for you then go right ahead and call him. I have more knowledge about this business then half the boys in the back put together and I am gonna keep calling it like I see it. If you have a problem with that then tough shit. Do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 am

Do we really need to bring up the past again this way, Chris?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 am

Gray briefly looks up from his novel.

Don't see why you're getting in a huff about GSW "pissing on the great FMW tag team tradition" when whenever they get anywhere near the tag titles they get humiliated by the champions.

Gray returns to reading his novel.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Gray briefly looks up from his novel.

Don't see why you're getting in a huff about GSW "pissing on the great FMW tag team tradition" when whenever they get anywhere near the tag titles they get humiliated by the champions.

Gray returns to reading his novel.

Just letting peons like that get airtime pisses me off. It doesn't matter that they get sent back to the kid table every single time because they still get to dance. It hurts me to see a division that was once held in such esteem be brought down by allowing these guys to show up week in and week out.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

GSW ain't been anywhere near the tag belts in about two cycles bud. But, I gotta agree with you. The TV and UV belts are probably never gonna smell right again.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:02 am

Damien wrote:
GSW ain't been anywhere near the tag belts in about two cycles bud. But, I gotta agree with you. The TV and UV belts are probably never gonna smell right again.

Perhaps I should relieve them of the titles then? By the way Damien, my cousin, who I know you will remember, says hello.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 am

Oh, so he's related to Gabe Crow? Hah.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Oh, so he's related to Gabe Crow? Hah.

OOC: lol no

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 am

I know who he's talking about, Nick.

Tell him I said hey. He's the only other member of DM who I'm on good terms with.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Ash?
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC: What? Ash wasn't in Danse Macabre. scratch
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 am

OOC: No, but he's the only other link to Eric I can think of.

Unless The Bull is Eric... that'd be awesome.

I AM SO FUCKING HUNGOVER.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 am

OOC: lol no one remembers that there were four members of Danse Macabre, even if Gabe and me were the focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy 16.1 Trash Talk Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next