Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+21
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Loins
David GS
RCA
X
PBrooks
Ashburn
Damien
Seth
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Bobino
Braxton
Easty
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

What are you excited for most on Corruption/Anarchy 15.2?
Runihura De Valentine fights a girl
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The tag champs unite with Stormmaster and Andrews to take on the Pack and Ripper
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap26%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Apostasy defends against Son of Shark Boy
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap16%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
The Celt faces off against Christian Parkes
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Two of Anarchy's picks who teammed last week face off this week
 5% [ 1 ]
Smoochy Da Frog goes toe to toe with Mark Johansson
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Anarchy's first round pick Butters teams with rookie sensation Ryder Strong to take on YNG's pairing of DGS and Ashburn
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: Santana and I would love to meet up with you for drinks later, King.

Santana: You know where to find us.

random fan: In another wrestler's locker room?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

God bless you random fan.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

PBrooks wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:

Sage: Nope, we have our own fabulicious locker room, thank you very much.

Santana: And if we were "hanging" with someone, it definitely would not be with you.

Sage: Ouch!

Santana: Sizzle.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

Easty wrote:
Yeah, I should point out... Ultraviolent matches are some of the toughest environments I've ever been in. I've been stabbed in the leg with scissors, had light tubes smashed across my head, wrapped in barbed wire... you name it, I've taken it and kept on going. So believe me when I say that it's probably for the best to roll over and take the pinfall.

I beg to differ. The playground which is the barbed wire cage is the end all and be all of career ending matches here in FMW, and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Am I hearing things?

There's actually an argument about whether two girls are sluts?
Now maybe I'm out of it, after all, I haven't been watching this space for at least a half year, and maybe things have changed... But what the actual fuck?

I'd like to add my two cents. It's quite clear to me that these delightful young ladies are just having a bit of fun, and would anybody really be complaining if they are sluts?

But Eastwood, boss.. I'm disappointed in you.

You can smell a whore before you can see her, Blake...

Literally in most cases.

RCA wrote:
They'll make him one. And he will proceed to lose it to one of his manservants after they realize that he won't lead them anywhere.

I mean, what has Eastwood done outside of a couple of decent victories over Frost and Bryson back when they didn't give much of a shit? Ride the coattails of a more successful stable to a tag team title victory?

Come now, if he can't lead himself to success what makes you think he can lead others to the promised land?

Shame you still don't have that C-4 belt, Chris, otherwise I'd make you eat your words.

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Easty wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: We could've guessed that you were celibate, seeing as you clearly don't have experience with women.

Santana: Exactly, assuming every attractive woman speaking to a man is a slut? Really?

Sage: We're just talking to everyone. Just because they are of the opposite sex, it doesn't mean we're "flirting". When you talk to your mother, that doesn't mean you're "flirting" because she's a woman, right?

Santana: Putrid men like you disgust us.

I have no experience with women? Hmm... so how was my son born then? Euhh.

I'm not saying you're cheap tricks because you're talking to us blokes. I'm saying you're whores because you're attracted to self-indulgent pretty boys with more money than sense and clueless deity-fearing pillocks who you could easily take advantage of.

And let's not forget; you wear too much make-up, you act like you've walked right out of that shit Lindsay Lohan film and, here's the kicker, assume that even a modicum of negativity towards you is sexism or some bullshit.

I think I should remind you of what you said that drew my ire: "everybody wants us".

I think not.

The thing is, girls, it'd be so easy if I tried. Shave the stubble, slap on a little cologne, tidy my mouth up a bit and boom, you'd be flicking your beans about me like you are for Jonny-boy.

You're not worth it.

Sage: Just clarifying, "whore" is another word for prostitute which would mean that we accept payment for sexual favours, which we do not.

Santana: Who said we're sexually attracted to King by the way? We like his spunk. He'd be a cool ally to keep around. That's it.

Sage: Maybe I should correct myself in saying "Everybody worth paying attention to wants us". Better?

Santana: We're not here to be your enemy, Eastwood; in fact, we could be friends with you. We would just appreciate it if you stopped calling us whores and other such garbage. And I'd just like to point out also that we do NOT wear "too much make-up".

Sage: And btw, King, we would love to go out for a drink with you.

Santana: I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, Mr. Vendetta. We're the Braxton Twins =)

Define "payment". You might not take major credit cards and I doubt you do receipts, but I'm sure there's a line of sugar daddies out there wanting to give you sparkly trinkets in exchange for a bit of road head.

Pfft... spunk. Say no more on that one.

Fact is, girls, I'll respect you if you show yourself some self-respect. Be honest about who you are, you know? Let's face it; you do wear too much make-up, and all that you've shown yourselves to be are two airhead sisters with a penchant for a bit of money and like a drink. Nothing wrong with that. Just keep it simple, kill the attitudes and I won't have an issue.

Sound?

MPD wrote:
Easty wrote:
Yeah, I should point out... Ultraviolent matches are some of the toughest environments I've ever been in. I've been stabbed in the leg with scissors, had light tubes smashed across my head, wrapped in barbed wire... you name it, I've taken it and kept on going. So believe me when I say that it's probably for the best to roll over and take the pinfall.

I beg to differ. The playground which is the barbed wire cage is the end all and be all of career ending matches here in FMW, and always will be.

Didn't I come up with a match that even you said was too crazy?

Yeah. Thought so.

Need a word with you, by the way.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Easty wrote:

Shame you still don't have that C-4 belt, Chris, otherwise I'd make you eat your words.

With all due respect to these champions, you couldn't beat Apostasy or The Celt.

In laymen's terms, you would have gotten decisively destroyed by yours truly.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Easty wrote:

You can smell a whore before you can see her, Blake...

Literally in most cases.

Fair play.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Four words, Chris, is all it'd take.

Tire iron. Back alley.

Catch my drift?

Back to top Go down
Seth

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Rotunda
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Easty wrote:
You might not take major credit cards and I doubt you do receipts

OOC: Did you just quote an Arctic Monkeys song?

Rotunda: Spunk dumpsters, the lot of them.

Just remember lads, in the case of Chris Brown, as long as you can sing, you can beat the living shit out of a women and other women will still love you for it.

Know a good tune then, 'Woody?
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC: The more Arctic Monkeys quotes the better. First album only though.

Prideman: Not wanting to go against you Jack, but really? Wasting time with these chicks? We need to focus and I don't think this is the way forward. We need a word by the way. About that dream, I get the feeling you can help...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Sage: There may be "a line of sugar daddies" out there wanting us, but no, unfortunately for you, we do not give "road head".

Santana: It's amazing; all the jealous men on here have alluded to our promiscuity when we're not sluts at all. It's because the only insult they can come up with for beautiful women like us is sluts or whores or anything like that. No one dare call us something else like 'arrogant' or 'vapid', no, you must refer to our supposed sluttery.

Sage: As for your make-up insult? For someone who has had little to no experience with women, we would wear a lot of make-up, but if you compare us to other "actual sluts" out there, we wear none.

Santana: I fail to see how we've come across as airheads as well? I think we're pretty darn intelligent.

Sage: Jealousy's an ugly colour.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

You're both arrogant and vapid.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 pm

King: As are you, but I wasn't going to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:44 pm

I know I am, I was just trying to insult them without referencing the sexual diseases they're swimming with.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

King: Come on Matty, you can do better than that. Those girls literally handed you those insults, I know you can come up with better ones. You're really living up to the 'vapid' insult.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Come on Matty, you can do better than that. Those girls literally handed you those insults, I know you can come up with better ones. You're really living up to the 'vapid' insult.

... that was the joke. Ugh. I hate stupid people.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Jonathon King wrote:

Bryson: I imagine you are what I would have been if I was shitty.

Its good to know Im not.

Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:24 pm

King: You know what's funny? People who think that since other people don't find them funny, they don't understand the joke. I understood the joke just fine, Matty, it just sucked so badly that I was going to give you a chance to walk away with minimal embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 pm

You think I'm here to amuse anyone but myself? Besides, the real joke is someone so impotent taking themselves so seriously. Yes, I'm talking about you, Nigel Vanderbilt. Wait... no... Jonathan King. It's just you're both so rich and useless. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost to one of those skanks and they use your precious championship as a fashion accessory. Hell, I did.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 am

Ashburn wrote:
You think I'm here to amuse anyone but myself? Besides, the real joke is someone so impotent taking themselves so seriously. Yes, I'm talking about you, Nigel Vanderbilt. Wait... no... Jonathan King. It's just you're both so rich and useless. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost to one of those skanks and they use your precious championship as a fashion accessory. Hell, I did.

King: When Damion Kross is beating you to making a joke, it's really far beyond the point of actually being funny. As for taking myself seriously, that is one of the few sins in which I have not partaken. I'm rich, free and alive, what is there to be serious about? You see, Matty, there are about 4 types of wrestlers, people like Drew Michaels, who live and breathe this business. People like, well, almost everyone here, who use it as a place to positively channel the many, many mental disorders, traumatic backstories and just general sociopathy. There are the people like you, who use it as a way to make a quick buck, and then there are the guys like me, who are just having the time of our lives. Just being here is a dream come true, winning a match, and then this title was just a bonus. Stop taking yourself so seriously, Matt, and life becomes much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 am

Wait, you won a match? You must be thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am

Ashburn wrote:
You're both arrogant and vapid.

Santana: I was about to praise you for using an insult that doesn't have to do with sexual promiscuity until I saw you say we are "swimming with sexual diseases" and we're "skanks".

Sage: You need to get out and meet more people who aren't assholes like yourself. All attractive women aren't sluts, for the last time.

Santana: Meanwhile, King, thank you for treating us as humans as opposed to "STD prostitute skanks". We're going to have a great friendship.

Last edited by Bunny Boiler on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:48 am

Ashburn wrote:
Wait, you won a match? You must be thrilled.

King: Oh crap, there goes the pleasant buzz I had going. Alright, let me try to explain this to you. I'd have thought it was simple enough, but obviously not. You are a humourless buzzkill who takes himself far to seriously and is willingly to sell his soul for cold, hard cash. Any objections? Didn't think so. I on the other hand, am an over-grown man-child who is taking advantage of the fact that I live a charmed life to do what every cubicle-bound middle-managing every-man would sell his soul to do, have fun. To me, wrestling is fun. Win, loss, draw, championship, no championship, whether it's the main event of Ultimatum or curtian-jerking for an Indy fed in front of 20 people, I'm having fun. Winning, being a champion, there are just more fun added on top.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

More like if the shitty version of you was shitty, and then had a really, REALLY shitty day.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 am

Santana: Well, we think you're lovely, King.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 am

Seth wrote:
Easty wrote:
You might not take major credit cards and I doubt you do receipts

OOC: Did you just quote an Arctic Monkeys song?

Rotunda: Spunk dumpsters, the lot of them.

Just remember lads, in the case of Chris Brown, as long as you can sing, you can beat the living shit out of a women and other women will still love you for it.

Know a good tune then, 'Woody?

I've been known to break the guitar out on occasion.

Did you just call me Woody?

Loins wrote:
OOC: The more Arctic Monkeys quotes the better. First album only though.

Prideman: Not wanting to go against you Jack, but really? Wasting time with these chicks? We need to focus and I don't think this is the way forward. We need a word by the way. About that dream, I get the feeling you can help...

Eh. If you're gonna waste time you might as well have fun doing it. And hit me up at the Asylum.

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: There may be "a line of sugar daddies" out there wanting us, but no, unfortunately for you, we do not give "road head".

Santana: It's amazing; all the jealous men on here have alluded to our promiscuity when we're not sluts at all. It's because the only insult they can come up with for beautiful women like us is sluts or whores or anything like that. No one dare call us something else like 'arrogant' or 'vapid', no, you must refer to our supposed sluttery.

Sage: As for your make-up insult? For someone who has had little to no experience with women, we would wear a lot of make-up, but if you compare us to other "actual sluts" out there, we wear none.

Santana: I fail to see how we've come across as airheads as well? I think we're pretty darn intelligent.

Sage: Jealousy's an ugly colour.

Alright, you want me to really insult you? Then try this on your bulimic size zero frames, "ladies"...

You are cunt. All you are is cunt. Your attempts to get yourselves noticed involve nothing about your actual wrestling ability and instead you rely upon your apparent attractiveness which, by the way, is relative. I'm sure you've had your day, as every dog does, but this is the real world, girls. Not some fucking photography shoot. My advice is to take two healthy doses of sit down and shut the fuck up because when you're running your mouth, all you're doing is proving your ignorance and your idiocy.

As far as you being "intelligent" goes...

Jealousy is not a colour. It's a feeling. Euhh.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 am

Abel Steele wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

More like if the shitty version of you was shitty, and then had a really, REALLY shitty day.

King: Hi, who are you and why should I give a flying fuck about your opinion? Also, please, in the future, if you want to share your opinion with the world, at least make sure your opinion doesn't make you sound like a raging asshole with half the brain of Eastwood over there.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

And let's be clear here; there's enough of my mind left to know that I don't have much of it left.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 am

Easty wrote:
And let's be clear here; there's enough of my mind left to know that I don't have much of it left.

King: I know, but imagine how little there'd be if you lost half of what's left.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 am

A fair whack, actually.

But what of it would be useful is anybody's guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next