Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread

Go down 
+21
Anwyl
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Loins
David GS
RCA
X
PBrooks
Ashburn
Damien
Seth
John Andrews
Drake Parker
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
Sharpedo King
Jeff
Bobino
Braxton
Easty
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

What are you excited for most on Corruption/Anarchy 15.2?
Runihura De Valentine fights a girl
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The tag champs unite with Stormmaster and Andrews to take on the Pack and Ripper
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap26%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Apostasy defends against Son of Shark Boy
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap16%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
The Celt faces off against Christian Parkes
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap5%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Two of Anarchy's picks who teammed last week face off this week
 5% [ 1 ]
Smoochy Da Frog goes toe to toe with Mark Johansson
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Anarchy's first round pick Butters teams with rookie sensation Ryder Strong to take on YNG's pairing of DGS and Ashburn
Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap21%Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Woah, woah, woah, SHIT!

I'm sorry, Chris Austin, did the world stop revolving around you for a second there?
Did I, at any point, ask for a summary of any kind?

I don't give a flying vagina what you are preparing to do at Ammunition, buddy. And thus, Chris Austin was the beginning of another pointless tirade between a couple of superstars.

Was that neccasary, Austin? No.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Relatively new face, relatively similar insults to those I've heard in the past.

I do things because I want to, Blake. Don't be angry that I lumped you into the manservant grouping. After all, you just referred to Eastwood as "boss".

Also, the FMW world revolves around YNG, and as unfortunate and as misguided as that is considering the federation has no World Champion, I am aware that I am not at the forefront and I am more than OK with that.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Easty wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: We could've guessed that you were celibate, seeing as you clearly don't have experience with women.

Santana: Exactly, assuming every attractive woman speaking to a man is a slut? Really?

Sage: We're just talking to everyone. Just because they are of the opposite sex, it doesn't mean we're "flirting". When you talk to your mother, that doesn't mean you're "flirting" because she's a woman, right?

Santana: Putrid men like you disgust us.

I have no experience with women? Hmm... so how was my son born then? Euhh.

I'm not saying you're cheap tricks because you're talking to us blokes. I'm saying you're whores because you're attracted to self-indulgent pretty boys with more money than sense and clueless deity-fearing pillocks who you could easily take advantage of.

And let's not forget; you wear too much make-up, you act like you've walked right out of that shit Lindsay Lohan film and, here's the kicker, assume that even a modicum of negativity towards you is sexism or some bullshit.

I think I should remind you of what you said that drew my ire: "everybody wants us".

I think not.

The thing is, girls, it'd be so easy if I tried. Shave the stubble, slap on a little cologne, tidy my mouth up a bit and boom, you'd be flicking your beans about me like you are for Jonny-boy.

You're not worth it.

Sage: Just clarifying, "whore" is another word for prostitute which would mean that we accept payment for sexual favours, which we do not.

Santana: Who said we're sexually attracted to King by the way? We like his spunk. He'd be a cool ally to keep around. That's it.

Sage: Maybe I should correct myself in saying "Everybody worth paying attention to wants us". Better?

Santana: We're not here to be your enemy, Eastwood; in fact, we could be friends with you. We would just appreciate it if you stopped calling us whores and other such garbage. And I'd just like to point out also that we do NOT wear "too much make-up".

Sage: And btw, King, we would love to go out for a drink with you.

Santana: I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, Mr. Vendetta. We're the Braxton Twins =)
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
We like his spunk

HehehahahahahahAHAHAHAhhhh.

Too easy.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
We like his spunk

Too easy.

Santana: Not that "spunk" -.-

Sage: We walked right into that one.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:
Bunny Boiler wrote:
We like his spunk

Too easy.

Santana: Not that "spunk" -.-

Sage: We walked right into that one.

King: That you did, but whatever, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh shit, that Mockingjay kid is back and now he's so desperate for sex he's paying lip service to a couple open pairs of legs. You know, you talked a big game to me and then never backed it up. In fact, you didn't even try, you just walked away like a sackless little bitch. What happened? Where did you go? Meanwhile, I'm Rookie of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:57 am

RCA - You're okay with not being at the forefront? Perhaps I misjudged you. Ambition is the key to success in wrestling.

Ashburn - Ah Matt. I think you should probably remember one thing about me... If a man/woman MUDS my family name, I will never forget it. You, good sir, committed that foolish crime. That big game? Still on the table, buddy, and this time I won't be leaving in a hurry.

Oh, and Sage, Santana - It's a delight. I assure you, the pleasure is all mine.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 am

OOC: The last two pages are a stoned e-fedder's dream.

IC:

Everyone just needs to enhance their calm.

Like... woah...

Slow... slow... slow...

Now stop!

...and resume.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 am

Vendetta wrote:
Ashburn - Ah Matt. I think you should probably remember one thing about me... If a man/woman MUDS my family name, I will never forget it. You, good sir, committed that foolish crime. That big game? Still on the table, buddy, and this time I won't be leaving in a hurry.

Belittling your family name is too fun though. "The Antagonist" isn't just my nickname because it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 am

Vendetta wrote:
RCA - You're okay with not being at the forefront? Perhaps I misjudged you. Ambition is the key to success in wrestling.

I'm perfectly fine with not being at the forefront. I don't particularly care for the spotlight and I have found myself fortunate that the World Title is not the most important thing to this federation.

Besides, I don't need someone to put me first to know I am first. My validation will come from within and no one else. I want the FMC for me and me alone.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 am

Austin.. You 'know you are first'? I think you're contradicting yourself, son. Never a sign of a man with great wit.
I think it's a good thing I'm back - the FMW, it seems, has need of a man that knows the world, and knows how to spot an imbecile in disguise.

As for you, Matty.. I'm not quite sure what to say. If I can't shut you up with words, then it seems we're going to have to do what we're paid to do... No, Braxton twins, that is not to have sex. And no Matt, that is not to antagonise, but to wrestle, good sir.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Actually no, I'm not.

FMW just has yet to figure out that their idea of greatness is completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Previously today, Chris, you have made claims that you are at the front of FMW, but also that you are not the top. That, sir, is contradicting yourself.

Are you having fun, doing this? Heralding your greatness to a man that has had ONE match in this company?

I understand that you want everybody to know how delightful you are, and there is no doubt you can fight, but Austin, let me spell it out for you:

I do not give a fuck about you.

Now piss off.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:05 pm

King: This place was much more fun when it was just people flirting with pretty girls. Then Vendetta went and made it all boring.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
King: This place was much more fun when it was just people flirting with pretty girls. Then Vendetta went and made it all boring.

Santana: And by "flirting with pretty girls", you mean "fighting for our attention" right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 pm

King: Was there every any competition? Everyone knows the pretty boy always wins.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Was there every any competition? Everyone knows the pretty boy always wins, unless we're talking about wrestling.

Edited for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Sage: Santana and I would love to meet up with you for drinks later, King.

Santana: You know where to find us.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Bunny Boiler wrote:
Sage: Santana and I would love to meet up with you for drinks later, King.

Santana: You know where to find us.

King: Of course, ladies. But first I have a Brit to beat.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Vendetta wrote:
Previously today, Chris, you have made claims that you are at the front of FMW, but also that you are not the top. That, sir, is contradicting yourself.

Are you having fun, doing this? Heralding your greatness to a man that has had ONE match in this company?

I understand that you want everybody to know how delightful you are, and there is no doubt you can fight, but Austin, let me spell it out for you:

I do not give a fuck about you.

Now piss off.

Thank God that you, an ignominious nobody who I tried to have a decent conversation with, do not give a fuck about me. Thank the fucking Lord.

Not that anyone gives a fuck about anything you think about anything, but really, thank God I don't register on your radar.

If I did, I would have retired you by now.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 am

Oh, you tried to have a decent conversation with me?!

Now, I'm not a good person, that is knowledge that unites all of us, but I do not make half the false claims you have made in the past day, Chris. You would have retired me already?!

You make big claims, Austin, but I have yet to see any evidence to back those claims up. I've made a splash here already, and I haven't even made my return.

Okay, I admit, you are beginning to irk me, and I am beginning to care. You gonna retire me?!

Oh.. And King? Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Was there every any competition? Everyone knows the pretty boy always wins.

'Cept against the Gray Inferno, it seems.

Shit. Now Nick has me callin' us that.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 am

Damien wrote:

(◕ ω ◕)
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Damien wrote:

(◕ ω ◕)

OOC: wut?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:52 am

forgot the OOC: on the last one.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:18 am

Vendetta wrote:
Oh.. And King? Shut up.

King: Very witty, I'm impressed. I thought you were stupid.

Damien wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:

King: Well yeah, but I just meant when it comes to getting the attention of pretty ladies.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Ryder Strong: "This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, The Age of Aquarius, Aquarius! Aquarius!"
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Santana: We're Aquarian.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Darn, I'm a Taurus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread   Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption and Anarchy Trash Talk Thread
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next