Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 am

Jetstream wrote:
TJ Tilli wrote:
Hey Newbie Nicky Nathans, whatever your name is, you need to prove yourself here before you go and run your little mouth. How about you and I have a match. One on one, so you can prove yourself here in FMW

I know I'm not in the position to say this but...

Aren't you newbie too?

Anyways, great job everyone, one hell of a Death Row..

X-Stream, Jetstream, whatever you preferred to be called. I've been in two more matches than Nathans has been in so technically that makes him more a newbie than me

OOC: You make a good point there.
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 am

I have to say I really enjoyed this show, its most definitely been worth the wait, and despite what was said backstage, it seems no one has been killed all things considered so its all good Very Happy

9.19, it is quite likely I’ll never be able to topple that score, its my highest ever! It blew my Mt V promo out of the water :O It is one of the first promo’s I’ve been very proud of in a while as I always have doubts usually, but I never thought it would score that high, it’s landed TyranT the world championship belt :O

Anywayz…

- The first match not a lot could be done really, my friend let me down but VanGuard had his reasons, it might have actually been a superb match if he showed, though with him planning to leave I doubt we would have won anyway. It was a good read, showing a very dominant Crash Scene who are paving their way to being a tag team legend in the site, I just hope we get some peeps in who can at least give them a strong challenge to really cement these guys. My only qualm with the write up was how Faith ignored the beat down of Vanny. We all know she’s a bitch but VanGuard is still a friend of hers despite his poor performance, she would have got his back, after all he had hers in my promo. Apart from that however it was a quality match with an amazing shocker return of the Sy! I’m really looking forward to his return, and the match the segment pointed to at 10.1. Leon versus Syanide is one for the books and I can see you guys making one hell of a match out of this! Anywayz, congrats Crash Scene on another defence Very Happy

- Yikes, this is one of those matches that really could have gone anyway as many have already said. Normally I tend to check the scores and see who won before reading a match because I’m scum like that and I luv mah’ spoilerz, but I resisted with this match because I knew it would make it all the better to read. This is one match I really wouldn’t have been able to decide for, I feel great shame for having missed my chance to vote, but in all truth I would have found voting for this match quite a strain. I’d have to Two-Face it with a coin I guess. Kudo’s to Seth for a strong effort as always, although you lost, you’ve still gained exceptional standing and I know you’ll just push on through this. PX, I have to say you’ve come a long way. When I came into this site for the first time you were NEW champion… You’ve certainly risen the ranks since then with a deserved win and TV gold. Congrats to ye PX!

- Seth vs. PX the second coming. This was another difficult one to call. By the end of the votes I had absolutely no idea who was going to win. Two powerful promo’s from two giants of the federation. As much as I love Smitten and as much as he is one of my favourite )if not my favourite character of FMW,) I think the win was long overdue for Austin who has been putting out strong promo after strong promo. It will be interesting to see were Austin goes from here given that the big drama tale he has been carrying us through has finally come to a form of end. Smitten, I’m glad your sticking around for one more match, as this isn’t goodbye just yet. I have to know what will happen to Smitten after the last epic promo you posted… I just have to know! Either way you guys turned this into one hell of a match, helping form this show into a super PPV. I think congrats need to go to both of you and not just the winner!

- It’s always a sad tale when there are so many wrestlers in a match who all put up great efforts and only one of them can prevail. All eyes are on you now Abel! That gold card of yours is something to be feared by all holders of the Championship Belt. (gulp) This was a very strong match which always leaves a big impact, especially for you Abel being the big winner. A standing ovation has to go to the rest of the competitors however given that they all showed, and not only did they show, they really put in some great promo’s to make this a great competition. Abel shined the brightest this time around, and although it wasn’t my personal best promo in this match, it was certainly a promo that deserved this victory. You can only go up from here man, I’m looking forward to how you fare against Smitten next show and what you do with that shiny new gold card of yours!

- Evil Jaro prevails! Jaro came off very strong in this show all around with the help of Virus and what not and this match also helped contribute to showing the dominance of one of the most dangerous people in the federation. My heart goes out to Celt however for one hell of a strong opposition. If you ask me, Celt is the truest face this federation has. As he said so himself in the past, he was the only thing truly standing against the likes of HavOc and Jaro… and you can clearly see his efforts have progressively made Celt stronger as a character and as a writer himself. He’s been holding the line for this long and I know he’ll continue to do so! Unlucky that Mark couldn’t show to really put the icing on the cake… a great match regardless. I know we haven’t seen the last of this rivalry.

- It was fun writing this match. I’ve never written for Drew and I rarely write for Harley. When I saw these two facing each other… I knew I just had to grab it! I can’t really rate my own matches, but I can say you two guys were great to write for, knowing the history for Drew and Harley and just how important this match was for both wrestlers. I’d certainly like you two to butt heads again one day, and when ye do I’ll be there to snatch the match up to write Very Happy Congrats to both of you on some mega promo scores. I hope I did ye guys justice on the match.

- I have to say, great showing to Romeo and Hostyle. Hostyle, please don’t leave us! You’re a great dude and an excellent promo’er as the world title already told us. I’ve always considered Hostyle as one of the front running wrestlers IC of the FMW, like if it was all real life the guy would nearly always feature on the front of the DvD or BlueRay disc cover for PPV’s and what not. I’m hoping this isn’t the last we see of you as it was great to face off against you and more importantly just watch and read your character as a whole in the federation. I will say my goodbye’s but I damn well expect ye to come back one day :’(
Many kudo’s to Romeo as well, for really stepping up and making himself the guy to beat. Any other day and I don’t doubt you would have had me, I just had this promo thought up of since 9.3 and was saving it for the PPV and never expected it to score so high. You have proven you are now at a level to compete for the FMW title and I have no doubt we’ll butt heads again. I think you could easily push for that title again and win it… hopefully though not too soon as I’d like a bit of a run first if I can do it XD

A great show all around, from beginning to end it was all at a consistent level of awesome. I’ll try not to let TyranT disappoint people and try and fashion him into another great champion like Hostyle before him! I’ve had it pretty rough over the last few days as one or two of you will know, hence the delay in the post, but the results have lifted my spirit’s a little so I thank all the fellow writers and RP’ers for that.

-----------------

TyranT: Heh he heh. Looke’ ‘ere! This is what it’s all ‘bout PunK’s! This is how it was suppose to be from the very start! Everythin’ is how it should be! The FMW Championship rests on the shoulder of the TyranT, an’ now the whole federation is turnin’ into anarchy! Friends are turnin’ against friends, enemies against enemies. Yer’ all so busy fighting each other then not one of yer’ see’s the bigger picture that looms over all yer’ puny thick skulls. That’s only gonna’ be the first of many mistakes you all make now that Ah’ sit the throne. Ah’m the man… always was, but now this shiny piece of gold over mah’ shoulder just makes it all the more certain. So…

Get it Straight… PunK!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 am

TyranT wrote:

TyranT: Heh he heh. Looke’ ‘ere! This is what it’s all ‘bout PunK’s! This is how it was suppose to be from the very start! Everythin’ is how it should be! The FMW Championship rests on the shoulder of the TyranT, an’ now the whole federation is turnin’ into anarchy! Friends are turnin’ against friends, enemies against enemies. Yer’ all so busy fighting each other then not one of yer’ see’s the bigger picture that looms over all yer’ puny thick skulls. That’s only gonna’ be the first of many mistakes you all make now that Ah’ sit the throne. Ah’m the man… always was, but now this shiny piece of gold over mah’ shoulder just makes it all the more certain. So…

Get it Straight… PunK!

I hate you.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 am

So the honourable FMW Commissioner has deemed the lowly Abel Steele worthy of his attention?

Finally some respect around here for the shining light of the FMW roster, all it took was winning the coveted Gold Card to grab some attention, and it wasn't even like it was all that hard. And yet every man and his dog (or at least Drew's) seems to think they are more worthy of a guaranteed title shot than I.

Well listen up and listen good because I am only going to say this once.

Crow: Really... really..... I mean you can run around talking about your 'master' and all that shit but I tell you right now Abel Steele fears nothing and no one and he certainly doesn't believe in all this supernatural bullshit. The only thing I believe in are my fists and they will knock you the fuck out if you keep talking that shit. If you were so badass then how the fuck did you and your crew manage to royally fuck up in a Gauntlet that was so heavily stacked in your favour?

Black Marcus: see above and yes you may have defeated me once before but you are only as good as your last outing and that was you losing in a match I won.

Seth: Just because you are in the middle of a temper tantrum that you didn't win the TV Title is no reason to come barking around this tree. We both know you have other things to deal with so don't buy yourself enemies when you already have your hands full.

Forget about getting that Gold Card. It is now safely locked away in a vault at a secure location and it won't be seeing the light of day until I claim my prize.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
I offered all the help I could by watching over her and making sure she was taken care of monetarily, more than her own father ever thought of doing at that time. Any more would have tipped off the little self-reliant genius and prevented me from helping at all.

And since I see no rebuttal to any of my actual points, I take it as a concession of victory. Thanks for playing FMW's favorite game show "Exposing Skyler Striker for a Fraud"! Once again you did not win but you get a wonderful parting gift of knowing that everyone sees you for EXACTLY what you are now.

What does it take to get it into your thick skull these days, Andrew?

You did nothing to watch over me. I am a child prodigy, the only one of my kind in the world. I am a self-made millionaire, though I do nothing to rub it into anyone's faces. You did NOTHING monetarily, I assure you of that. My own purse probably holds more than you have earned in your entire lifetime, and that is not even taking into account my personal savings. My father knew I could take care of myself. What do you think I have done for the past few years with no mother and him travelling so much? He does it for a noble reason, to make me proud, and if I can sustain myself, then I am extremely happy to see him being successful in something that he loves. I don't begrudge him that.

Do you know WHY we send you these letters, Andrew? Because you do. Not. Listen. You have provided NO backing for your points and when we provide our own, you ignore it in what seems to be becoming a trend with you and Seth. So we shall respond in kind.

Alright, fuck this...

You know what my problem is? Skyler, his daughter, his supposed love, and everything about him is worse than a motherfucking Star Trek fanfic. Your "life" is out there for us all to see; Skyler is constantly putting his children and his wife on television here in FMW to remind the world just how fucking perfect it supposedly is. Have you ever heard of a "Mary Sue" Jade? I am sure you have, you are a smart girl. A "Mary Sue" is a character in a story who is perfection, it is a complete and total work of fiction that could not possibly be real.

Your "life" is a Mary Sue.

That above all else is why I attack your father being a hypocrite and a liar. NO ONE has a life like his, I do not care who you are or what you believe, perfection like Skyler Striker's does not exist. You do not fall in love with the woman who you randomly knock up in a night of disgusting drunken passion, that only happens in comedy movies with Seth Rogan. You do not have a multi-millionaire child genius, that only happens if your name is Amadeus Cho. You do not have a best friend who is a carbon copy of you from head to toe, it is like they are fucking Stepford Wives. Skyler Striker's "life", or at least the one presented for the world to see, is far too perfect to be real and, as I have shown repeatedly, it is not. Skyler Striker is a child-abusing asshole who looks out for him first and is apparently prone to give into his vices and make decisions that could potentially ruin lives. Sounds more like a common drunkard that you see frequenting a bar instead of a star athlete and "hero".

It reminds me sickeningly of my own father and the world he tried to project for everyone to see during his political campaigns, this happy family world where everything is perfect and nobody frowns. But behind those doors he was a monster, beating my mother and emotionally abusing myself and my brother Kevin. It reminds me of the front the Bryson family used to put up when I would come around, trying to convince me to join the family despite the horror stories I heard from my cousin Nicholas.

It reminds me of those Evangelical assholes who would go to church in the morning and burn crosses in the evening.

Skyler Striker's "life", the one he presents to the fans at least, is setting an example for our fans that they can NEVER reach despite how hard they work because it is not realistic at all and when they fail, they will only blame themselves because you will be long gone and retired with your "millions". So now I have dedicated myself to dragging the truth out of the closet kicking and screaming, I will reveal every dirty secret and skeleton you have hidden away in attempts to drive you from Full Metal Wrestling forever. I hate you Skyler Striker because you are a false role model, a wolf in disguise who is setting up generations to try to follow in your path and fail; to become a horrible father and make decisions based purely on lust.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but I swear to God Almighty that you will not fool me EVER again Skyler. I see you for what you are, an insignificant parasite feeding off the tit of this beautiful company looking to propagate your false ideals and bask in the glory of being a "hero", a hero in name alone. You have suffered not like others have and you have consistently pulled yourself off of the front line in order to save your own skin.

What about HavOc Skyler? I thought you were going to remove them from Full Metal Wrestling after they attacked you? No, you got distracted by gold and by two fine people in Vanguard and Faith who simply wanted to call you to answer for your actions.

What about Original Sin? When it was all said and done, you diverted your focus elsewhere after the final battle leaving people like myself to clean up the mess left. They did not just go away when we forced them to break up Skyler, Original Sin continues to fester in this organization TODAY through Jaro, through TyranT, through Eric, through Smitten. I still fight them and will continue to fight them until every single one of them is removed from this company. Only then can we move on, only then can Full Metal Wrestling grow without this cancer.

But you walked away. You told Jonathan you were done fighting, that you needed to protect your family. However, when I told you to leave FMW to protect your family; you said no. You CHOSE Full Metal Wrestling over your children, over your wife, over your parental duties. Your twins will grow up knowing Daddy had the chance to walk away and did not. When they see Daddy beaten, bloodied, and made into a shell of a man; they will know he could have walked away. When some mad man, and no it would NEVER be me so do not even imply it, comes after them; they will know Daddy could have prevented this by walking away. When an "accident" happens like it did to Hannibal Frost; they will know that Daddy could have walked away.

But he did not.

I see through your bullshit Skyler Striker and shall expose it all piece by piece to the rest of the world so your "perfection" is shattered and they can all see you as the monster you truly are. Remember, no matter what you do...

WE will be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

If you were jealous of my success, you could have just said.

Would have been a SHITLOAD easier to listen to than that boring tirade.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
If you were jealous of my success, you could have just said.

Would have been a SHITLOAD easier to listen to than that boring tirade.

Considering I have been both more successful professionally and a better human being in my personal life, that is one of the most idiotic things I have heard. So pretty much par for course with your responses, good job.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Headbanger wrote:

What about HavOc Skyler? I thought you were going to remove them from Full Metal Wrestling after they attacked you? No, you got distracted by gold and by two fine people in Vanguard and Faith who simply wanted to call you to answer for your actions.

Don't you fucking talk to Striker like that Michaels.

Don't you say a fucking word to anybody about HavOc.

You don't have a fucking clue about HavOc.

You look down your nose at Striker and in your arrogance accuse him of not doing right with HavOc when you yourself are guilty of the very same crime.

Back at Ultimatum 2 you declared to the world that suddenly you would be the one to put an end to HavOc, that the glorious Drew Michaels would sweep down from the Heavens and burn HavOc to ashes with one hand tried behind his back after generally not being involved for the first year of HavOc's existance. Oh, and you'd beat Roy while you were at it.

The Result?

You in a coma.

Then when you came back when you're full of righteous indignation. Yet a no point did you go "Hmmm, maybe I should have asked for some help or advice before hand...". At that point you could have a talk with either Me, PX or Johansson. Nope, Nope, Nope...the glorious Drew Michaels doesn't need anyone else to help him do what no-one else was able to.

So you tried it again. The Result?

You're set on fire...again.

You really piss me off Drew Michaels. You really, really fucking do. I didn't mind you going after HavOc, actually I was happy that some-else was standing up to them...but don't go bitching and crying when they turn out to be the very monsters I always said they were. Yes, it was horrible you got hurt...but had you not gone so recklessly into battle with them maybe things like that wouldn't have happened. But instead of address that the issue could be *you*, you make sure that everyone else feels like shit for your failing.

It's not Striker's fault you were in a coma.

It's not Striker's fault you got yourself set on fire for the second time.

Yet you preach to him about how he is the problem, about he lusts after gold rather than dealing with HavOc or the remenants of the OS. Fuck's sake Michaels, neither do you. You're fucking obsessed with gold!

You were a FMW World Champion Drew! Yet after that you decided to chase down the C-4 belt, a belt you already knew you were more than capable of winning with your talent. Fuck what might happen to our top belt, you're got a trophy case to fill!

Is Eric Scorpio the biggest threat to FMW right now? Nope. He's a big threat, that's for sure, but the biggest? Nah. Yet you're obsessed with taking that belt off him to prove your the real champ despite everyone and their grandmother knowing you can easily hold the C-4 whenever you want.

Thus you ignore the real problems such as Jaro, or Romeo, or Smitten...oh and after Death Row we now get to add TyranT back to that list. Great. You only face the problem can suit you Michaels, whatever takes your fancy. It's fucking sickening. I mean what's next? Going after the tag belts? Geez Rolling Eyes

Ever since U2 you've talking an awful fucking lot, but instead why don't you shut the fuck up and do alot.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Look, here's the story, Andy. I'm bored of your 'I hate Skyler' rants. Hence, I don't really try anymore. However, for the sake of it, I can do a brief rebuttal if you'd like.

1. More Successful Professionally
This is pretty hard to define. Yeah, you've been a World Champion and I haven't. However, this cycle, you almost died, and are 0 wins, 2 losses. I'm 4 and 1, with EVERY victory being in a title match. I've been a World Champion in a previous company as well as numerous other accolades. I may give this one to you on behalf of your World Championship victory alone, however the point I was making is that you are jealous of our results NOW, not of the results of our respective careers.

2. Better Human Being
Once again, hard to define. Especially considering the bible says there is none righteous, no, not one? 'Better human being' was the road Hitler was taking, if I remember correctly, and if you're judging who's fit to be in this company based on moral virtue compared to yourself, well, let's just say that if you are as 'good and pure' as you are apparently proclaiming yourself to be then there's probably not going to be many people left employed here.

Oh, and thanks for the backup, Celt. You're a pretty swell guy. Looking forward to your rematch against Jason, that Ultraviolent Title seems closer to your hands every time.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

Oh, and thanks for the backup, Celt. You're a pretty swell guy. Looking forward to your rematch against Jason, that Ultraviolent Title seems closer to your hands every time.

It's more a Michaels pissing me off with his "no-one can do right but me" attitude and shouting than backup Striker, but you're welcome. As for Roy, it's more of the fact that the belt needs to be removed from his grip than me winning it. I'd be happy if anyone could upstanding could do it, say Mark. Now do me a favour and try not to feed the troll any, I've ALOT on my nerves as it is. This world is fucking boxing me in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm

The Celt wrote:
As for Roy, it's more of the fact that the belt needs to be removed from his grip than me winning it.

I'm willing to give up the belt, I'm merely using it to keep my pants up. It's what the belt symbolizes that you will never take from me. Power and ruination are two peas in a pod. When will you realize that everything must be destroyed in order to rebuild?

If you want to get rid of me so badly, come and get me. I'm not afraid to face and defeat you again.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:50 pm

The Celt wrote:
Now do me a favour and try not to feed the troll any, I've ALOT on my nerves as it is. This world is fucking boxing me in at the moment.

Will do, el capitano.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Headbanger wrote:

WE will be waiting.

Get your own fucking gimmick.

I realise the irony in this statement.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Is it ever truly boxing you in Celt?

Haven't you proven that while you may be 5 1/2 feet under you certainly aren't 6?

Allies may be closer than you think. Allies may be in your enemies.

I may not agree with your ideologies, or you for the most part but the tide is turning Celt.

Though it is a tide...always beware of the ebb and flow.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:

9.3 - Lost to the winner of the SP tournament.

I could comment on how Skyler had to break Hannibal's neck for you guys to get the W...

or I could argue about how VanGuard's head, for personal reason, wasn't even into the match at Death Row.

But I'll highlight this segment.

You lost to Faith. Don't get me wrong, she's talented, and one fine ass piece of human. Hell, Skyler taught her more than he ever did you.

But...you were too ashamed to even NAME her as that person who defeated you. She fucking embarrassed you. Pinned you with one foot on your chest.

In short, you fucking lost to a pretty ass broad. Get the fuck out my face with that retribution shit, you won't be beating me unless you can be honest with yourself, and you'll probably never be honest with yourself until you get skullfucked with one of these size 12s.

I'm starting to think that some people think that I'm vulnerable right now and ripe for the picking like Jaro was because he looked a little sluggish leading up to Death Row. But, when he had to have that statement win, he emphatically got it. Not saying I'm Jaro, cause I'm not...but what you think isn't Occam's Razor...and therefore most likely wrong.

Leon, I like you and all, I truly do...but think bro. Despite my so called 'slump' and what seems to be an inability to win a championship...don't forget who you're dealing with. Celt and Mark forgot that with Jaro...I hope your smarter than that as it relates to me.

OOC: I marked at Celt's tirade to Michaels. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Alright Celt, let us talk than since you felt the need to interject. I have great respect for you and wish the feeling was mutual but I see it is not which is quite a pity.

First, let us talk about your assertion that I do not know anything about HavOc. I have stood up to HavOc just like you have, though I am more than willing to admit you have done it more than I simply by virtue of being on the same brand and then the same division as much of them. However, when the fact that I have face HavOc in 5 of my last 6 matches is brought forth, you cannot dare say I was not battling the threat that is HavOc and I have continued to battle that threat during this very event when I challenged Harlequin. Did I win? No. But do I feel a change has come? Definitely.

I am sure you may find it hard to believe, as I do as well, but I feel that Dr. Harley Quint may be a different man. Now, I could be proven wrong and it would definitely not be the first time that has happened but I think that men such as ourselves may have influenced him, guided him. He saw the morality we represent, the never-say-die attitude that we show in the face of overwhelming evil. I do not know how legitimate this change could be, or permanent for that matter, but I would like to believe the tide is turning indeed Celt. There are ways to obtain victory besides defeating your opponent and that is one of them.

Next, let us talk about your belief that I am spreading blame. I blame NO ONE but myself for what happens to me. I am the one who puts myself in the line of danger and I will continue to do it. While at one time I was curious about why so many of my supposed friends, including my own cousin I might add, did not assist me after so much help I gave them during the war with Original Sin; I have grown past that and dedicated myself to cleansing the unsavory elements from the company I love, a goal not much different than your own I might add. I was beaten for my beliefs that men are naturally good and just and I burned for those same beliefs. Even now, after all that has happened, I STILL hold those beliefs and will continue to do so.

I blame no man but myself for my own failings just like every man only has himself to blame for his own sins.

Next, you talk about me preaching on Skyler's lust for gold. While it is true, I do believe Skyler Striker has a lust for gold as seen by the period when he was willing to talk down about the same belt he holds now in an attempt to obtain the FMW World title, the lust I spoke of was more about the lust he gave into on the night his twins, beautiful as they are, were conceived. He gave into his vices and made an irresponsible decision that too many people make in society and expects to be considered a role model still. As someone who has been down his share of bottles in his life, it bothers me to ever see someone glorified who cannot control the demons within.

And then you bring up me going after Eric Scorpio as an attempt to attack my belief system. Eric IS a threat Celt because everything is connected here. Original Sin never died, despite some who may believe otherwise, they just splintered into a variety of factions and ever growing alliances. Original Sin WAS HavOc, Original Sin WAS the Innovation Initiative, Original Sin IS Danse Macabre. Eric Scorpio already proposed an alliance with Harlequin some weeks ago when Harlequin was aligned with Jaro. Do you not think Eric would make that same alliance with Jaro and Virus and Eastwood? And then Danse Macabre comes along too to further the group. Perhaps Smitten falls in with his old running mates, same with TyranT. Perhaps Syanide joins with Eastwood since that is what remains of HavOc. What would make this new group any different than Original Sin ever was or any less dangerous?

As I said, it is all very possible, terrifyingly so. Every threasd is connected here and the only way to prevent them from coming together is clipping the various threads. You have to cut all the heads off to kill the monster, not just one. Dropping Jaro does not stop Virus, dropping TyranT does not stop Eric Scorpio. We have to work together and destroy them all which exactly what I am doing when I take on Eric Scorpio. I kill one part of the monster, you kill another. As Jaro pointed out, power is a dangerous thing indeed. Leaving the power of these championships in the hands of even a one of these madmen threatens us all.

And before you bring it up, yes I do place Skyler Striker below them as threats. As much as I dislike Skyler, and I do, he would not ally himself with men like Jaro or TyranT. He is a different type of evil, one that is more subversive and under the surface. Nevertheless, I do have my priorities straight Celt so do not worry; I just am looking at things very differently than you happen to be right now. You are looking on a smaller scale, myself on a larger. Either way, victory will hopefully be achieved for a better Full Metal Wrestling for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

I object!

No, wait, I interject. Yeah.

Stop being such a paranoid dick.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 pm

TJ Tilli wrote:

X-Stream, Jetstream, whatever you preferred to be called. I've been in two more matches than Nathans has been in so technically that makes him more a newbie than me

So if I am such a lowly new person and you, while slightly, are a bit more 'skilled' than me, why call me out? What do you have to prove by beating someone who has yet to wrestle in a match. Honestly, I haven't ever competed in a wrestling match in my life. Going by your logic you should have challenged someone who has been in three matches to challenge yourself. Too late though I suppose since the winners purse of our match is a good way to get started.

So I'll jump past someone with one match under their belt and jump right to you. Someone who's explicit standards will be easy enough to crush with my implicit means of style, strength, and overall equilibrium of the body and mind.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Awww... I feel so honored. Thank You so much for the name drops.

I didn't realize you guys cared so much. You know, it really hits me right here, in my heart, that you guys remember me.

So touching...

However, Celt, Michaels, there is NO FUCKIN WAY, that Michaels, YOU, could get this title when ever he, YOU, chooses.

You talk about cleansing this place and fighting the good fight, well I commend you on that and wish you good luck, however, may I suggest that you go fight someone you CAN defeat?

Seriously Drew... this is becoming quite tiresome. You walk in the ring, I beat the crap out of you, the referee holds up my hands in victory. You want to go do something impressive, go do something different. You've never held that Abandoned Championship, and you seem to have a BIG problem with Skyler, why don't you do something about that.

Till then, go be righteous elsewhere, I'm done with you... for now.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Awww... I feel so honored. Thank You so much for the name drops.

I didn't realize you guys cared so much. You know, it really hits me right here, in my heart, that you guys remember me.

So touching...

However, Celt, Michaels, there is NO FUCKIN WAY, that Michaels, YOU, could get this title when ever he, YOU, chooses.

You talk about cleansing this place and fighting the good fight, well I commend you on that and wish you good luck, however, may I suggest that you go fight someone you CAN defeat?

Seriously Drew... this is becoming quite tiresome. You walk in the ring, I beat the crap out of you, the referee holds up my hands in victory. You want to go do something impressive, go do something different. You've never held that Abandoned Championship, and you seem to have a BIG problem with Skyler, why don't you do something about that.

Till then, go be righteous elsewhere, I'm done with you... for now.

Hey, that is a great idea.

Drew why don't you go to Distortion and take Skyler's belt, and I'll go over to Ammunition and slap Erica's bald headed ass around until he realizes that he hasn't pinned me, and he won't pin me.

Go ahead, I'm waiting for the I'm not in your league, you could pin me with one hand, and you're so much better than me without you actually stepping in the ring with me.

Go ahead Eric, be generic with me.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm

You've forgotten the original intention of the Original Sin.

- Take total control of the company by any means necessary
- Squeeze it for all that it's worth
- Leave any who oppose our vision in a pool of their own excrement
- If anything short of total control is unattainable, then the company serves no purpose and should be destroyed

As barbaric and inhuman as it sounds, how many of you would do just that if given the chance?

But what makes me so charming is that I would sooner destroy this company that have 99% control, knowing that extra 1% is being wasted by someone like Drew Michaels.

It must be absolute.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Preach On, brother, you're making me all giddy inside. I just wish my black ass had hung along to get into some of that OS action.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

I think you're all retarded. You're all bitching and moaning about absolutely nothing, it sickens me. Except the other Carter.

I'm giving you all a time limit.

You all have, looks at watch forty five minutes to entertain me or I'll start hurting random people.

Time's yours now, gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Sean wrote:
I think you're all retarded. You're all bitching and moaning about absolutely nothing, it sickens me. Except the other Carter.

You all have, looks at watch forty five minutes to entertain me or I'll start hurting random people.

You might want to use those forty-five minutes to get your gear on if you plan on running rampant around me, Sean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Nikko_Nulthy_Nathans wrote:
Sean wrote:

You might want to use those forty-five minutes to get your gear on if you plan on running rampant around me, Sean.

Ha.

Was that a challenge?

I remain unamused.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:19 pm

You must not be one of those people who find a challenge amusing then, Sir.

Look at the bright in the fact that I just filled some free time. Free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Run along now children. The grownups are talking.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 pm

You should know that those young in any kind of area whether it is age, career, or mind do not react to allegations of immaturity too well. Almost a slap to the face coming from someone to be pushed aside. Of course the idea of someone trying to push me aside is a bit pleasing. Means there will be a fight.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Nikko_Nulthy_Nathans wrote:
You should know that those young in any kind of area whether it is age, career, or mind do not react to allegations of immaturity too well. Almost a slap to the face coming from someone to be pushed aside. Of course the idea of someone trying to push me aside is a bit pleasing. Means there will be a fight.

Yeah well you enjoy your delusions of grandeur while I go talk to someone who actually matters.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 pm

At the moment I matter because you not focusing on me would be seen as weak. Why don't you prove I don't matter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next