Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Nikko_Nulthy_Nathans wrote:
At the moment I matter because you not focusing on me would be seen as weak. Why don't you prove I don't matter?

You're not the only one who tries to seemingly get himself physically involved with more than one person.

I knew a guy named Joe, once.

Nobody talks about Joe no more.

Why?

I can't tell you.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I told you that I came here to collect the winners purse after a victory. Standing back idly will only get me so far. So how do I get my name out there? I make people learn my name. When in the back of their mind, they think of how annoying, cocky, or dry I am. They will keep thinking up the name Nikko Nulthy Nathans.

Wrestling industry doesn't judge how you are viewed but how you perform. So I guess me losing brownie points with those before me is worth what I have to gain by them wanting to shut me up. Them forming a line is accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm

I told you that I came here to collect the winners purse after a victory. Standing back idly will only get me so far. So how do I get my name out there? I make people learn my name. When in the back of their mind, they think of how annoying, cocky, or dry I am. They will keep thinking up the name Nikko Nulthy Nathans.

Yeah, they'll all know your name when you're lying in the middle of the mat, gasping for air after being destroyed by your opponent in your first match.

[quote=Triple N] Them forming a line is accepted.[/quote]

Is it acceptable for you to form a line for a circle jerk?

I think so.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:49 pm

It'd be as acceptable as you beating around the bush in relation to me as a competitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:53 pm

It'd be as acceptable as you beating around the bush in relation to me as a competitor.

Nikko, you're not a competitor until you've had a match.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Sean wrote:

So really, you're not a competitor either?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:02 pm

stl311 wrote:

Hey, that is a great idea.

Drew why don't you go to Distortion and take Skyler's belt, and I'll go over to Ammunition and slap Erica's bald headed ass around until he realizes that he hasn't pinned me, and he won't pin me.

Go ahead, I'm waiting for the I'm not in your league, you could pin me with one hand, and you're so much better than me without you actually stepping in the ring with me.

Go ahead Eric, be generic with me.

You don't know me, so don't presume to know what I would say or do. The only generic thing around here is you, Drew-lite. Yeah, it's cliche'd but you sound so much like Drew its quite pathetic. Can't you at least be different than him? In any way?

Like why should I even care about you. I'd rather face Kelson at every show rather than face you. I know Kelson could give me a challenge and has the potential to defeat me, you couldn't even win a BOTTOM tiered title.

So please, shut the fuck up.

Not only are you not deserving of a hallowed ass kicking by yours truly... your not even deserving to be in this fed.

Seriously, you suck. Quit and retire please, you are indeed that shitty of a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Drew Lite eh? I'm way different than Drew, I am far more violent...far darker than Drew, and far less religious than Drew.

You'd rather face Kelson every show because you know you could pin him every show, it isn't about wrestling Eric. You get in the ring with me you get a fight, not a wrestling match, a fight, something that you wouldn't understand because you live in this "hallowed" world upon which you think you can magically be the world's greatest wrestler and that you can beat anyone you step in the ring with. You can't. You won't.

Go ahead Eric, make your excuses all you want, say I can't wrestle all you want, but facts are facts...I hurt people dumb enough to get in the ring with me, you're not superhuman, you're not a god, you're Eric Strife, otherwise known as Eric Scorpio. A fraud champion who is afraid to face something outside his norm.

I'm very outside your norm, and I'll keep winning until I get to the point where you have no choice but to face me.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

stl311 wrote:
Drew Lite eh? I'm way different than Drew, I am far more violent...far darker than Drew, and far less religious than Drew.

Not to mention far less talented.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Alistair Wolfe wrote:
Sean wrote:

So really, you're not a competitor either?

Never said I was.

Shouldn't you be, oh, I don't know chasing after some girl or something? Fighting a werewolf? Sparkling in the sunlight?

How about you turn into a bat and get out of my sight?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 am

Scorpio don't forget that I accepted your challenge.

While Drew and his less than impressive new running mate think they deserve shots at you and it seems that I am unable to fulfill the challenge at 10.1 while I deal with our Commissioner, that doesn't mean I have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Scorpio don't forget that I accepted your challenge.

While Drew and his less than impressive new running mate think they deserve shots at you and it seems that I am unable to fulfill the challenge at 10.1 while I deal with our Commissioner, that doesn't mean I have forgotten.

Don't you worry... I haven't forgotten. When you control a show like I do, you tend to become a target for so many people.

Not that they frighten me or anything. Thems the breaks you know.

It's ain't easy to be this hallowed.

Well, actually, its quite impossible for anyone to even be as hallowed as me.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 am

OOC:
Broken Saints = Ties of Blood V2. I mark.
Cue "Fully Alive" playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm

stl311 wrote:
You'd rather face Kelson every show because you know you could pin him every show

I know this is violating my rule, and I apologize to myself about it but...

He's pinned Kelson 3 times. When you faced Kelson, in your self-proclaimed 'specialty' match...you fought him to a draw. Just saying.

Anyway, yeah, our no addressing each other stip applies starting now. Unless you can't let this go without a reply and if so...

Obey your master and speak, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm

RCA wrote:
stl311 wrote:
You'd rather face Kelson every show because you know you could pin him every show

I know this is violating my rule, and I apologize to myself about it but...

He's pinned Kelson 3 times. When you faced Kelson, in your self-proclaimed 'specialty' match...you fought him to a draw. Just saying.

Anyway, yeah, our no addressing each other stip applies starting now. Unless you can't let this go without a reply and if so...

Obey your master and speak, bitch.

Chris, the irony in you attacking my close friend after you ran me down for attacking your close friend is pretty rich. Just felt the need to point that out I guess.

That being said, Seth is still indeed a work in progress and I hope indeed that soon he will learn to pick his battles verbally and learn a little more...subtly in language.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 pm

The fact that people want to get into "fights" inside a wrestling ring and that so much drama, so much personal stuff revolve around the wrestling world makes me wonder what has happened to the sport. Wrestlers use any means necessary to get on top and be under the spotlight, some even ambushing others backstage so they don't have to wrestle them, people bring steel chairs, baseball bats or brass knuckles into standard wrestling matches... What has become of the wrestling I loved?

Aren't we doing this for the fans? Isn't this is how we grew up, watching wrestling every week and trying to do what they did in the ring on a trampoline or in a pool with friends? Back then, wrestling was about people getting it down INSIDE the ring to see who was the best. The people we loved and adored were professionals.

Why can't we be?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Take the rose colored glasses off Christophe, the world you are imagining never existed. I do not know about you but I grew up watching Ric Flair, Terry Funk, the Road Warriors, and others who did all of the things you just mentioned. Even further back then that there are stories of promoters offering AWA talent massive sums of money to cripple Hulk Hogan and then the AWA doing the same when Hogan jumped to WWF. There were always personal vendettas tied into professional wrestling; grudges that were settled through blood, sweat, and tears inside the squared circle.

Bruiser Brody was MURDERED for this sport. I was 7 years old and still remember hearing the news from a kid who lived down the street.

You are right in one regard, we are doing this for the fans hence why I am trying my best to clean up this company. They do deserve competition for competition's sake, they tune in to see a contest between two amazing athletes and are treated instead to "Walking Hate Crimes", the macabre, sin, and unadulterated havoc.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I grow weary of this petty bullshit, gentlemen.

Why bother to waste your breaths on these ridiculous semantics?

Especially you, Frenchie. That Drag Race match was the shit and you know it.

Can't we all just learn to stop talking and kick the blue fuck out of each other?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Chris, the irony in you attacking my close friend after you ran me down for attacking your close friend is pretty rich. Just felt the need to point that out I guess.

That being said, Seth is still indeed a work in progress and I hope indeed that soon he will learn to pick his battles verbally and learn a little more...subtly in language.

Now you want to address me? Now you want to talk to someone who's been waiting to talk to you. You know what?

I'M GETTING REAL FUCKING...

No, Chris...just no. Drew, you don't deserve it...I don't think you even know what your inaction could possibly lead to. Maybe you should start referring to me as 'Christopher' again...then...I may remain as motivated as I am.

Besides, given Kelson's recent II killing...signs point to us not being friends. But, even though I wished he would've asked me about this before he did it...oh well.

I still want to see him succeed...but close friends? I don't know anymore.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:21 pm

My killing of the Initiative has nothing to do with you, Chris. We, and I press it, WE needed this. While the Initiative gave us people to rely on in hard times and a family, we both needed to break out on our own and go on separate paths. You know this as much as I do.

As far as "Walking hate crimes" go, Drew, you might want to look into your own "gathering" and teach certain people how to behave. I've said enough.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Chris Kelson wrote:
My killing of the Initiative has nothing to do with you, Chris. We, and I press it, WE needed this. While the Initiative gave us people to rely on in hard times and a family, we both needed to break out on our own and go on separate paths. You know this as much as I do.

Sure, sure.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

If you think our relationship has to suffer from this, there isn't much I can do about it. You are one of the few friends I have in this business and to be honest, I think I'm one of the few TRUE friends you have around here as well.

Give it a thought.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 pm

This is all cracking me up, II falls, HavOc fell, and there is only one thing left standing.

The Broken Saints

Judge me if you want, but the writing is on the wall. The past, present, and future of FMW is in this group.

But what is our goal?

For myself, my goal is to make it to the very top...destroying anything that stops me.

See FMW has fallen into this ditch of superstars with no meaning, Chris Austin...what the hell is he? He's a fucking gigglo and nothing more. Kelson? He's an innovator, the next Hostyle if you may, probably the only one around here besides us with wrestling ties. Skyler has a perfect life, Leon is an underdog, and TyranT is a monster. Harlequin was a clown, Jaro is crazy, Celt believes in fighting for what is right, PX believes in doing everything opposite of his brother. Scorpio believes he has his own religion, and Danse Macabre is so far up his ass that they could give him a prostate exam while checking for throat cancer.

The point is, you look at the pedigrees and you can't argue. We are of a wrestling pedigree, we grew up watching it, we performed in the backyards, we fought around the country, then we went to Japan, I've been to Germany, and we don't have any of that shit. We have wrestling, we have passion, we're here to wrestle and bring this back to the roots of FMW. Full Metal Wrestling. That is what we are here for, yet we have all this drama? This is worse than backstage politics...this is straight up insult slinging, and whenever we get in the ring it doesn't matter if you're "hallowed" or if you're an "innovator" or if you're fighting for the "law", that shit doesn't matter in the ring, you're here to wrestle...act like it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm

It's nice to see that you do what I say.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 pm

stl311 wrote:
This is all cracking me up, II falls, HavOc fell, and there is only one thing left standing.

The Broken Saints

Ahem, Omega you're speaking there as if your group just survived some almighty war, as opposed to the fact your group has just formed...I fail to see how the Broken Saints are the last men standing since you've never faced anyone in a "unit" capacity.

stl311 wrote:
if you're fighting for the "law", that shit doesn't matter in the ring, you're here to wrestle...act like it.

I also fail to see why you're throwing me into that pile, considering I mainly do my talking in the ring, and when I'm drawn into an argument I say what I mean and mean what I say, as opposed to Michaels, whose been adding alluding to the Gods' knows what left right and centre with hints and doublespeak recently.

stl311 wrote:
For myself, my goal is to make it to the very top...destroying anything that stops me.

How very noble...looks like my brother wasn't the only asshole in that match for the TV title Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Wait, wait... what? The Broken Saints have a WRESTLING pedigree? Did I hear you correctly? Let's see: Drew Michaels, while being a former FMW World Champion and a former C-4 Division Champion, has acted a lot more like an MMA fighter than a wrestler since his return. Seth Omega, the Epitome of Violence, is a straight up brawler who sees nothing else than destruction in his path. If anything, the only man with somewhat of a pedigree in the Broken Saints is "Saint Gray the Redeemed" or whatever the hell you like calling him.

With that in mind, gentlemen, let's see who Chris Kelson is: other than being an innovator and "Hostyle Jr." like most people like to call me, I'm a professional. A man who would do anything and everything for this business and who has spent countless hours grasping the true essence of wrestling, the technicality of its holds and throws. While some people have a company tattooed on their heart, I have wrestling tattooed all my very soul.

The true Chris Kelson is a man of respect, a man of competition, and a man of professionalism. That, gentlemen, is MY pedigree.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

The Celt wrote:
when I'm drawn into an argument I say what I mean and mean what I say, as opposed to Michaels, whose been adding alluding to the Gods' knows what left right and centre with hints and doublespeak recently

Bullshit. I mean every single word I say and have no hidden meaning behind ANYTHING. It is not my fault you have some sort of problem with me all of the sudden that causes you to think the worst of me and everything I say. All I can assume is that your brother turning his back on you caused you to distrust everyone which is quite a pity indeed.

And Kelson, I see no reason why you are more of a "wrestler" than Seth or I. Wrestling has a variety of ways one may achieve success in the ring but all are wrestling. When it comes down to it, C-4 is no different than Ultraviolent, only elitists believe otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:51 pm

stl311 wrote:

The Broken Saints

All well and good, but once again you prove you are far from the brains of your operation. Given you inability to beat the Younger Harp I'd say you aren't the brawn either

Your statement would begin to be accurate if you had ANYTHING to do with HavOc falling. IF you had ANYTHING to do with II falling.

Your Broken Saints weren't even around when HavOc had fallen.

Standing after the opposition has fallen doesn't make you the strongest it makes you an opportunist. I may be fucking deranged, but at least my brain functions on at least a comprehensible level.

It makes you too weak to stand against those stronger than you.

But bravo on your False Bravado.

Your Master may have my respect, but that doesn't mean you are even remotely close to being worth it whether you want it or not, but then again, I'm pretty sure you already said you just want to fight anybody for respect.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Seth, we're not servants or ass-kissers. Respect is one thing. I save devotion for my Master, which is not the Hallowed Man.

If you'd like, my foot can check your prostate next time you feel to need to spout useless bullshit and misconceptions. Don't call me, Danse Macabre will find you. I'm sorry it's not more innovative but then again, you all haven't been so innovative lately either.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 pm

stl311 wrote:

The Broken Saints

Judge me if you want, but the writing is on the wall. The past, present, and future of FMW is in this group.

But what is our goal?

See FMW has fallen into this ditch of superstars with no meaning, Chris Austin...what the hell is he? He's a fucking gigglo and nothing more. Kelson? He's an innovator, the next Hostyle if you may, probably the only one around here besides us with wrestling ties. Skyler has a perfect life, Leon is an underdog, and TyranT is a monster. Harlequin was a clown, Jaro is crazy, Celt believes in fighting for what is right, PX believes in doing everything opposite of his brother. Scorpio believes he has his own religion, and Danse Macabre is so far up his ass that they could give him a prostate exam while checking for throat cancer.

The point is, you look at the pedigrees and you can't argue. We are of a wrestling pedigree, we grew up watching it, we performed in the backyards, we fought around the country, then we went to Japan, I've been to Germany, and we don't have any of that shit. We have wrestling, we have passion, we're here to wrestle and bring this back to the roots of FMW. Full Metal Wrestling. That is what we are here for, yet we have all this drama? This is worse than backstage politics...this is straight up insult slinging, and whenever we get in the ring it doesn't matter if you're "hallowed" or if you're an "innovator" or if you're fighting for the "law", that shit doesn't matter in the ring, you're here to wrestle...act like it.

Scorpio scans the broadcast promo of Seth Omega, pauses the video, and shakes his head.

You're such an idiot. Do you even know what your saying? Nothing you say is accurate or makes even remotely any sense.

What the hell does Drew even see in you? It's like he's hanging around with a retarded mini version of himself.

Seriously Omega, leave, quit. You suck so fuckin' bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next