Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Believe me Austin, the woman and child are very important to Abel. You might not be the kind of person who would use them to your advantage.

But I am...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Uh...you supposedly matter I guess.

What ignominious assmunch deemed this so?

Was it Smitten?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Now there's an idea...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

RCA wrote:
By the way, congratulations on that Gold Card win, may it bring you to heights that I've not reached.

Who are you now, Butters?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Do you want to be next, Skyler?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh, come on. The best you have is 'do you want to be next'?

What happened to you, Chris? You used to be cool.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Chris Austin use to be cool?

Where the fuck have I been...
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm

I never got why people like to gather in a circle and yell all the 'advantages' they had against their opponents. Isn't most of what makes it an advantage the fact that it is hard to counter on short notice? So whenever you all gather and spout your words of bull and then go out and lose, why do you all act shocked?

I'll do this, I know that, I was here when this was made.

The only tense that a plan should be revealed in is the past.

I did.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey Newbie Nicky Nathans, whatever your name is, you need to prove yourself here before you go and run your little mouth. How about you and I have a match. One on one, so you can prove yourself here in FMW
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I didn't beat Jaro...Johansson has been taken out for the time being...PX stole a championship...TyranT is world championship...and Lincoln is back from the dead?

You're boxing me in world, you're boxing me in...
Back to top Go down
Jetstream

Jetstream

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The X-Stream" Jetstream
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 pm

TJ Tilli wrote:
Hey Newbie Nicky Nathans, whatever your name is, you need to prove yourself here before you go and run your little mouth. How about you and I have a match. One on one, so you can prove yourself here in FMW

I know I'm not in the position to say this but...

Aren't you newbie too?

Anyways, great job everyone, one hell of a Death Row..
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:59 pm

stl311 wrote:
Chris Austin use to be cool?

Where the fuck have I been...

Well, you've been to rehab, you've been to the lowest lows. As for this 'me being cool' shit...I always was.

The problem was I cared too much about it and thusly became, uncool.

Nowadays, I don't give a shit about being cool. And if you are 'cool'...then I have no desire to be such.

Skyler Striker wrote:
Oh, come on. The best you have is 'do you want to be next'?

What happened to you, Chris? You used to be cool.

Life happened, Skyler. Shit happened, Skyler.

Everything that you've managed by I guess the grace of 'God' to avoid in your seemingly charmed life...it happened to me. Did you not hear about it? Did your pretentious daughter Jade not have the hospital or Drew bugged or something?

Now do I think it's fair? no. But I can't afford to dwell on it.

No matter how bad it hurts, no matter how much of a failure it makes me feel like. No matter how angry and twisted I feel lately.

You wanna talk about it? You wanna help?

If so, go ahead, tell me about the time you lost something. Tell me about the time that you actually were vulnerable or 'human' as you claim to be. And don't use Jade's fake death as an example.

I don't think you can. Unless you can prove otherwise, fuck off...FRIEND.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Yes Chris, I have been to rehab. But hell, if you'd been where I had been. Seen what I seen. You'd of done what I done as well. The difference is, you try to be cool. Where as myself, well I try and succeed at putting my opponents in as much pain as possible. People respect that I take this seriously, seriously enough to break bones, to black eyes, and to put someone in as much pain as I am in.

I'll be careful with the s word because I know you're not use to it. But maybe one day you should try walking in someone's shoes before you consider saying they've been to the lowest of lows. Maybe you should remember I've been wrestling a long time kid, and I've not gotten shot after shot at the big time like some people. I've earned my knocks and by god I've paid for it.

But you don't consider that at all, because you're selfish, greedy, you think you deserve it all because your name holds a monatary value. You get handed things you don't deserve and ask for more.

Greed...it is a killer.

Maybe you should seek where your own soul is before you question mine...FRIEND.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Skyler cannot tell you even once that his life was in turmoil because his life is a motherfucking fabrication. He lives in a pretentiously "perfect" world where nothing is truly wrong nor ever has been. His perfect daughter, his perfect love, his perfect friendship...it is all just a little too perfect, is it not?

I mean, why does no else think it is weird that Skyler's marriage is basically a shotgun wedding? Why do we all congratulate him for giving into his vices, the type of vices that have destroyed COUNTLESS lives and then bringing lives into the world with someone he had never even spoken to before that moment? I do not know about the rest of you but I knew Juliet for years before I ever even considered creating a family with her. I guess I am just more RESPONSIBLE and HONORABLE than Skyler Striker, I have more RESTRAINT and SELF-CONTROL; things this supposed "hero" lacks.

Why does no one look at the situations that Skyler puts his daughter in and not step in? This child was allowed to live on her own without any type of parental supervision due to Skyler ARROGANCE and PRIDE! If Skyler were an American citizen child services should have stepped in months ago. All I can assume is that him being a foreign citizen working on a work visa must be muddling the paperwork. I hope to God Almighty that someone does step in though for this child's sake even if it is someone on the outside.

But no, he will not and cannot dare to compare to your suffering Christopher, few can. I could perhaps claim to, you know my story so I see no need to repeat it, but I shall not. I just will pray for you, pray for your suffering to ease for you to find peace. But know this Christopher, I heard what you said to Abel about his own loved ones. I do not think you would cross that line but if you do...

If you do, any respect will be pushed aside I will devote myself entirely to your complete and utter destruction. Again, I do not think you will cross the line but remember that if you do, I am watching.

WE are watching.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Dear Andrew,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Jade and Skyler Striker (I put my name first in the hope you will realise I no longer care for your arrogant ignorance either).

P.S.: If you suspected I was in danger, why did you offer no help? Curious.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 pm

I offered all the help I could by watching over her and making sure she was taken care of monetarily, more than her own father ever thought of doing at that time. Any more would have tipped off the little self-reliant genius and prevented me from helping at all.

And since I see no rebuttal to any of my actual points, I take it as a concession of victory. Thanks for playing FMW's favorite game show "Exposing Skyler Striker for a Fraud"! Once again you did not win but you get a wonderful parting gift of knowing that everyone sees you for EXACTLY what you are now.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 am

TJ Tilli wrote:

Nothing I said made you look like any less of a failure.

Everything you said did all of the work for me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 am

stl311 wrote:
Yes Chris, I have been to rehab. But hell, if you'd been where I had been. Seen what I seen. You'd of done what I done as well. The difference is, you try to be cool. Where as myself, well I try and succeed at putting my opponents in as much pain as possible. People respect that I take this seriously, seriously enough to break bones, to black eyes, and to put someone in as much pain as I am in.

I'll be careful with the s word because I know you're not use to it. But maybe one day you should try walking in someone's shoes before you consider saying they've been to the lowest of lows. Maybe you should remember I've been wrestling a long time kid, and I've not gotten shot after shot at the big time like some people. I've earned my knocks and by god I've paid for it.

But you don't consider that at all, because you're selfish, greedy, you think you deserve it all because your name holds a monatary value. You get handed things you don't deserve and ask for more.

Greed...it is a killer.

Maybe you should seek where your own soul is before you question mine...FRIEND.

So this shit-spewing is what I get for merely answering your question?

I get called selfish and greedy for stating facts, which you reinforced?

I get called greedy because I fucked around and got a couple of title shots at a early stage in my career? Title shots that I've never even asked for?

Ask around, I've never asked for a title shot.

And what is this S-word? Sacrifice? Because if so, Drew of all people knows the sacrifices I've made. I put aside my own happiness, well tried to for what I thought was the right decision. I sacrificed all of the good will others had given me for what I thought was the right decision. So don't tell me about sacrifices.

Get your head out of your ass. No one fucking questioned your soul. Shit isn't about you all the time. I only issued two sentences in your direction, them saying that I didn't care about being 'cool' and apparently it was so life-altering that you had to respond to me as if I give a fuck about you. Please...don't talk to me more than you need to, and newsflash...until proven otherwise I never need you to talk to me or at all.

And as for you Drew...I know he can't compare. It's why I asked him.

But as for your warning...

Let's just say that if it came down to it...I've started to see that what I think is right just doesn't seem as such, and I don't have shit worth doing right for.

So God help him if he, or anyone else pushes me far enough. And believe me BROTHER...I'm closer to the Razor's edge than I used to be.

Push me...and watch me fall like Lucifer did from heaven.

And watch me take some people with me.

Drew...forgive me, for I think I am about to sin.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 am

RCA wrote:

So this shit-spweing is what I get for merely answering your question?

I get called selfish and greedy for stating facts?

I get called greedy because I fucked around and got a couple of title shots at a early stage in my career? Title shots that I've never even asked for?

And what is this S-word? Sacrifice? Because if so, Drew of all people knows the sacrifices I've made. I put aside my own happiness, well tried to for what I thought was the right decision. I sacrificed all of the good will others had given me for what I thought was the right decision. So don't tell me about sacrifices.

And get your head out of your ass. No one fucking questioned your soul. Shit isn't about you all the time. I only issued two sentences in your direction and apparently it was so life-altering that you had to respond to me as if I give a fuck about you. Please...don't talk to me more than you need to, and newsflash...until proven otherwise I never need you to talk to me.

And as for you Drew...I know he can't compare. It's why I asked him.

But as for your warning...

Let's just say that if it came down to it...I've started to see that what I think is right just doesn't seem as such, and I don't have shit worth doing right for.

So God help him if he, or anyone else pushes me far enough. And believe me BROTHER...I'm closer to the Razor's edge than I used to be.

Push me...and watch me fall like Lucifer did from heaven.

And watch me take some people with me.

Drew...forgive me, for I think I am about to sin.

Get your head out of your ass Austin. You've brought this on yourself, you're one of them. The stables that click up just so they can have their title shots. Because the "fans" love that shit. People like Apostasy and Gray get passed over because guys like you have friends, and you run things. You think you're so big, you think you're the baddest man alive. I've got news for you Chris Austin, when Hostyle, Flare, and Kelson aren't around...you're just another fucking victim.

S-Word, success. You're a choke artist, same old shit right? Then prove me wrong. I may have lost my Television Title match but you don't see me getting shot after shot do you? Isn't that what happened on Anxiety? Chris Austin, innovator of getting title shots he doesn't deserve. You should patten that, you could really make a run with it oh radical one.

You may not need me to talk to you Chris Austin, but what you need is what I'm going to give you...at least until I get what I want. I want to teach you some fucking respect, I want you to realize that you've got to earn your stripes like the rest of us, you're not immortal, nor do you need to act like it. You...you're scared to come anywhere near me. You're afraid I might beat some respect into you, isn't that why Kelson hasn't came around either? The difference is, he has learned something...he took something away from the pain he felt from my hands.

But you...you haven't learned yet. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and realize you're not as important as you think you are. You think you're so above me, yet when you look at us next to one another you'd think we're polar opposites. You'd think that I'm going to turn out to be just like you...I won't sink to that level Chris...I won't become what you are. See the difference is simple.

You were hungry

I'm still hungry.

You had your shots time after time.

I earn my shots when I get them.

You call out guys you think you can beat.

I call out everyone regardless of how big and bad they are.

We're not the same Chris. We never will be. I thrive on respect, and you're tending to have a lack thereof. So let this be a slap in the face of management. I'll fight any fucking body, at any fucking time, and they will fucking feel it for the next week. Take that as a message to everyone that I am not backing down from a fight from anyone until I see respect shown from everyone.

Some take this job for granted, some don't understand that respect is the center of wrestling, should you not respect me I'll earn it by beating it out of you.

Including you Chris Austin. Including you.

See a respectable man would of made sure Smitten's ass was back in the ring. But oh no, you wanted the countout so you could hold it over your head and tickle your ego.

I'm not impressed...do something worth noting, do something that makes you seem above me. Then maybe, just maybe you can tell me not to talk to you.

Sleep well Chris, I know babies cry a lot.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:19 am

Drew...your bitch over here is pushing me.

Anyway, point by point:

> As a part of the II, I got one title shot. C-4 title. And to get it I beat Leon Caprice. To this point, I've never really thought I was bigger than anybody else. Ask Drew. Ask him. Hell, ask Drew who truly was the most talented man in II.

> I got one title shot on Anxiety. Abandoned title shot. Elimination Chamber. At the time I had won my first 4 or 5 matches. I tried to get a shot at the TV title but I was the last man eliminated in a battle royal to determine then-champ X's opponent right after the match. FYI, Syanide was the guy who won said battle royal.

> I don't need respect for you. You don't deserve it. I've never publicly thrown a fit over a title loss, in fact most people I've lost to in title matches were the better men in the match. You have thrown a fit though. I don't respect bitches such as yourself.

> I'd gladly cave your shit in with Occam's Razor. I've never ducked anybody.

> I don't think you'll turn out like me. I'm better than you. (thanks Ares)

> Uh...I got counted out putting Smitten's ass in the ring. He decided to restart the match, thus striking that countout from the records and he got his shit caved in as part of his defeat. Did you see the match?

> Holding victories over Romeo, a victory over Smitten, and a victory over Harlequin and Drew Michaels makes me above you technically.

Anyway...that's about all I got. Infer from that what you wish 'War Dawg'...and since you fancy yourself a dog...

Speak bitch. Be a good dog. Speak.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 am

You don't earn respect but pummeling people into submission Omega.

You don't earn respect by calling people out for a fight.

You earn respect by fighting as a last resort. You earn respect by using every ounce of your resolve to use your mind ahead of your fists. Though I understand how you overlook this, you are the Headstrong one are you not?

Go around throwing your fists at anybody that steps into your path. Continue picking fights to try to satiate yourself. But don't dare wonder why you are laughed at, why you are mocked, why you are looked down upon in the locker room instead of respected.

I may be a still slightly deranged sociopath but even I realize this, but by all means, continue on your path Ham-Hands. Who am I to stop you?
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 am

Yes, Leon Caprice. A very tough man, a very determined man whom lives his life in the shadow of his mentor. I know him well, a very tough foe none the less. But calling you the most talented man in II is like calling me the most talented man in the Broken Saints. A man above you won the FMW Title, something you've got a long way to go before you reach that level.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah. One title shot, and you blew it. Hayabusa Cup win? You blew it. Good job, you seem to blow everything in front of you. Which would explain your push. I'm sure your mother, girlfriend, girlfriend's sister, daugher/son, the mexican next door, whomever...sure they're all so proud of you.

You do need it Chris, your peers are who make you. The people who break you. And the people whom make you who you are. The people who pave the way for you, the people who pave way for others, respect is what makes us who we are. You weren't robbed, so you have no room to judge what happened.

As far as you being better and caving in my face...well you have yet to prove it, until you do it is irrelevant.

And no, I didn't see the match...I was working Drew on his match. We're a well oiled unit, and we won't fail.

Watch and learn kid...I'm done with you.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:07 am

Headbanger wrote:
I offered all the help I could by watching over her and making sure she was taken care of monetarily, more than her own father ever thought of doing at that time. Any more would have tipped off the little self-reliant genius and prevented me from helping at all.

And since I see no rebuttal to any of my actual points, I take it as a concession of victory. Thanks for playing FMW's favorite game show "Exposing Skyler Striker for a Fraud"! Once again you did not win but you get a wonderful parting gift of knowing that everyone sees you for EXACTLY what you are now.

What does it take to get it into your thick skull these days, Andrew?

You did nothing to watch over me. I am a child prodigy, the only one of my kind in the world. I am a self-made millionaire, though I do nothing to rub it into anyone's faces. You did NOTHING monetarily, I assure you of that. My own purse probably holds more than you have earned in your entire lifetime, and that is not even taking into account my personal savings. My father knew I could take care of myself. What do you think I have done for the past few years with no mother and him travelling so much? He does it for a noble reason, to make me proud, and if I can sustain myself, then I am extremely happy to see him being successful in something that he loves. I don't begrudge him that.

Do you know WHY we send you these letters, Andrew? Because you do. Not. Listen. You have provided NO backing for your points and when we provide our own, you ignore it in what seems to be becoming a trend with you and Seth. So we shall respond in kind.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:21 am

stl311 wrote:
Yes, Leon Caprice. A very tough man, a very determined man whom lives his life in the shadow of his mentor. I know him well, a very tough foe none the less. But calling you the most talented man in II is like calling me the most talented man in the Broken Saints. A man above you won the FMW Title, something you've got a long way to go before you reach that level.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah. One title shot, and you blew it. Hayabusa Cup win? You blew it. Good job, you seem to blow everything in front of you. Which would explain your push. I'm sure your mother, girlfriend, girlfriend's sister, daugher/son, the mexican next door, whomever...sure they're all so proud of you.

You do need it Chris, your peers are who make you. The people who break you. And the people whom make you who you are. The people who pave the way for you, the people who pave way for others, respect is what makes us who we are. You weren't robbed, so you have no room to judge what happened.

As far as you being better and caving in my face...well you have yet to prove it, until you do it is irrelevant.

And no, I didn't see the match...I was working Drew on his match. We're a well oiled unit, and we won't fail.

Watch and learn kid...I'm done with you.

Good dog.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 am

Mr Austin,

You keep bringing your victory over me up again and again, why?

Times have changed, people have risen and others have fallen.

I've changed since falling to you at 9.1, I learnt from my errors, I tweeked my style to perform at the greatest I can. So if you keep bringing up the fact that you beat me back then...

I dare you to try again!!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 am

Headbanger wrote:
It does not matter if I am new here or not but I know how inflated someone's ego can get when they get carried to victories by their partner because they are bland and boring in and out of the ring.

...At least I'm winning.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Mr Austin,

You keep bringing your victory over me up again and again, why?

Times have changed, people have risen and others have fallen.

I've changed since falling to you at 9.1, I learnt from my errors, I tweeked my style to perform at the greatest I can. So if you keep bringing up the fact that you beat me back then...

I dare you to try again!!

Well, I didn't get a C-4 title shot by beating a nobody, did I?

DID I?

Oh, and for the record...I have this thing where I beat people I'm 'supposed' to beat.

You're on that list for a reason.

In closing, shut up.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 am

RCA wrote:
Well, I didn't get a C-4 title shot by beating a nobody, did I?

DID I?

Oh, and for the record...I have this thing where I beat people I'm 'supposed' to beat.

You're on that list for a reason.

In closing, shut up.

Wow, why are you being so short? you've just won your 1st match since 9.1, I thought that would bring you out of this depression...

But why do you try and put wrestlers profiles into categories? People always rise and fall. So technically people would change in your stereotyped profiles, wouldn't they? Some would rise above you and be able to conquer you, when once they couldn't. And before you retort with some sentance, how you are still better than me...prove it.

All I'm trying to say is, stop being so narrow minded, sure you kept on losing for awhile there, you missed out on a title. So what, you're still breathing, you just won again, so lift your spirit!!

In closing, smile more.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 am

Prove I'm better than you eh?

OK...

Well, before No Holds Barred...you had yet to be pinned or made to submit.

I was the first person to do that when I pinned you at No Holds Barred.

And I did it again after pinning you at Ammunition 9.1.

Your witness.

Oh, in closing...if you want me to smile more...

Change what happened to me at the hands of my family...for the better. If you can pull a Doctor Who or whatever...do me that solid.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:36 am

And so the depression continues...

Only a vacant title at your feet would be the answer now wouldn't it.

I would say that you have fallen so far since your most recent title match defeat, but you managed to beat Smitten, hmmm, desperation I'd name it.

But a hollow man cannot be changed, transformed or remodelled, he can only be filled once more with a passion and from their, purposes are achived.

Oh and to replay the two matches you refer to. NHB, I had taken out 3 of your tag members and it was only through hot tags between you and Hostyle that you wore me down...your greatness over me, I think not.

And 9.1, I can't argue there, you were the better man that night. you just had a win over Romeo and I just had a loss in the GCG. But Austin, oh how times have changed, and how much our paths have differed since 9.1.

You went from winning, to straight up losing, lost your title chance, lost to the clown on his final path, lost to a returning hallowed vet and lost in a multiman match, where you could have used the numbers like you did so well at NHB.

And where have I gone.
9.2 - Became part of the Unified Tag Team Champions
9.3 - Lost to the winner of the SP tournament.
9.4 - Defeated Vanguard in a hellious Scaffold match, and now
Death Row - Successfully defended the Titles.

How ironic is it that you managed to beat me at 9.1, yet at 9.2 it was I who became a champion.

So times have truly changed, and thats why I look back at my past and look to correct the errors in it. Remove the stereotype people have placed on me, by beating me directly. To make people think once again, what is the potential of Leon Caprice.

And you Sir are the main focus... to prove that I have changed and that I am not to be part of some mere category of yours.

In closing, I will seek my retribution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next