Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!

Go down 
+6
Damien
Christian Moorebyss
Jaro Classic
Lazyking
The Returned
Rottata
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 am

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Deathrow-3

SoR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the last Full Metal Wrestling pay-per-view event of 2009, the incredible Death Row 3... Pre-show! This the one and only Son of Repoman on play by play and alongside me I have the always impeccable Edible. Hey, that rhymes!

Edible: I was enjoying my retirement after Ignition went down the crapper and then Jaro calls me up to tell me he still owns my ass, and that I have to call every match on the card tonight.

SoR: Yeah. Sucks, huh?

Edible: That's right.

SoR: And we'll run down the stacked card in just a little while, but first we kick things off with an 8-man Future Stars Battle Royale!

Edible: 8-man Newb Circle Jerk more like.

SoR: You're so funny, you should write a book, or maybe even stop talking.

All eight men already start off in the middle of the ring. Three chimes from the timekeeper signal the start of the match, and we are ready to go.

Edible: No time for introductions?

SoR: Ehh, for half of these guys this is simply a try-out match, what's the point? Simon and Steve begin the match in a quick lock-up, TJ Tilli Irish whips Jordan Chamberlain into a corner, and the monster Ripper has decided to team up with Arrow the MVP to dissect the A-Team.

Edible: Very smart moves from those two men, breaking apart a tag team is really what you want to do in this style of match.

SoR: TJ Tilli off the ropes, he doesn't see Steve there! HUGE snap sideslam from the former UFC star!

Edible: Hey, this might not be as boring as I first thought.

SoR: Sheldon now, rushing in to deliver a clubbing double axe handle to the back of Arrow, who was working over Brandon! Alex and Ripper are still going at it while Alex's tag partner is in limbo!  Arrow looks pissed, bounds off the ropes, jumping forearm to Tilli for his trouble! He turns around, Allain has recovered!

Edible: Boot to the face for the self-proclaimed MVP! And Chamberlain is just pummeling Monroe with those ham-sized fists! How in the hell did Monroe get over there?

SoR: It's the nature of the Battle Royal that it's so hard to call the action. For example, Arrow's steadied himself! He charges! Running clothesline to the unsuspecting Brandon, who was going to help his partner! And Brandon hits the floor!

Brandon Allain has been eliminated!

Edible: Arrow stands there, smug as anything. That cockiness will cost him.

SoR: You're right, Foxx! He turns round and eats the arm of Simon Sheldon, flying over the top rope!

Arrow the MVP has been eliminated!

Foxx: And Arrow is pissed! I guess that's what happens when you become complacent!

SoR: Six men left now in this Future Stars match, and it's all to play for! Ripper whips Macey over to the far corner, but he intercepts TJ Tilli on the way! Flying head-drag takedown! And that looked like it hurt!

Edible: Sure did, Stone. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that offense, that's for sure.

SoR: Macey stills has a hold of Tilli's head, he drags him to the top rope and is trying to push him over!

Edible: That's not all, Stone! Ripper's laid his hands on Simon Sheldon, and Chamberlain is still jackhammering away at Monroe's chest! His ribs could be broken, for crying out loud!

SoR: Don't be so dramatic!

Edible: It's my job!

SoR: Fine. Ripper's pushing Sheldon out now, Alex has Tilli and Chamberlain is finally starting to dispatch Steve! Could it possibly be...?

Edible: Yes! Triple elimination!

TJ Tilli, Simon Sheldon and Steve Monroe have been eliminated!

SoR: And now we're down to three. Macey and Chamberlain glance at each other, then as one they rush the big man, Ripper! But he lightly bats Macey aside, who's still sore from their tussling earlier, and goes for the chokeslam on Jordan!

Edible: Don't count Alex out yet, Stone! Macey lays into Ripper with an MMA-style right hook and Chamberlain is dropped!

SoR: And Macey runs towards the ropes to try for some extra momentum, but Ripper's there to meet him! A vicious shoulder block there!

Edible: Oh man, he's got Jordan by the head now. This guy's a monster!

SoR: He's going to... what did he say?

Edible: Something about cake, I think.

SoR: He – woah! He just tossed Chamberlain into the crowd!

Jordan Chamberlain has been eliminated!

Edible: Well, this is it. The last two.

SoR: Macey wasting no time, he realises he's got to use his speed advantage. Stiff fists and kicks coming from the young superstar.

Edible: Alex will have to use those strikes of his to try and take the big man's legs out. And it appears to be working!

SoR: You're right! Ripper can't handle the flurry of offense, and is being forced towards the ropes! Macey could pull a huge upset here!

Edible: And Ripper's left leaning on the ropes! Macey tries to get his legs, no good! The big man's resisting!

SoR: Alex goes to the well one more time, thrusting uppercut! Ripper is dazed but he still doesn't go over the top rope!

Edible: Macey forced to make a run for the ropes, he's swinging his arm, looks like he's going for a pendulum clothesline here.

SoR: He hits it... and both men go over! Who's gonna touch the floor first?

Edible: They're fighting to keep ahold of the ropes... struggling and kicking and... both men land! Who landed first?

SoR: We need to review the tape of this.

After a moment's look...

Alex Macey has been eliminated!

SoR: That means the winner is Ripper!

Ripper (7.36 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.86 total)
Stone:Alex Macey (7.35 aps + 0.4 avs = 7.75 total)
Jordan Chamberlain (7.24 aps + 0.5 avs = 7.74 total)
Steve Monroe (6.86 aps + 0.1 avs = 6.96 total)
Simon Sheldon (6.86 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.1 avs = 6.86 total)
TJ Tilli (6.66 aps + 0.1 avs = 6.76 total)
Arrow "The MVP" (6.75 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.0 avs = 6.65 total)
Brandon Allain (6.54 aps + 0.0 avs = 6.54 total)

Edible: Well, to be honest, that was actually enjoyable.

SoR: I know! And we've no time to waste, so let's keep it up! But hold on... I'm being informed that we have a situation backstage, so let's go to Veronica Cherrywood who is right on it!

Cherrywood is backstage at the locker room, where the body of the Technician is visible, lying on the floor in a bloody mess. Standing with Cherrywood is Koldan Izmaylov, one of the Technician's opponents for tonight.

Cherrywood: I'm here backstage with Koldan Izmaylov, and folks, as you can see here, the Technician has basically been left for dead. Now, Koldan, I'm not throwing accusations here, but since you're one of Technician's opponents and bitter rivals, you're naturally a suspect. What do you have to say about this?

Koldan: I did not do it. It voz not me.

Cherrywood: Would you have any guess of who could have-

All of a sudden, CXC rushes into frame to attack Koldan with a lead pipe, totally destroying him and leaving him helpless, eventually looking like Technician.

Cherrywood: Oh my god! Calvin X. Carter is attacking Koldan Izmaylov!

At the sound of Cherrywood's exclamation, CXC relents and looks at her with a piercing gaze, before snatching the mic from her hands.

CXC: Now if you're too stupid to tell, I was the one who did this. I was the one who destroyed Technician, and now Koldan is out of commission as well.

Cherrywood: But... Why?

CXC: Why? Why? I'm angry, that's why! I'm furious! I have just been dealt a grave injustice, I was just sent to jail over a crime I did not commit, and I will not stop until I find out who did this to me.

In the meantime, EVERYONE IS GUILTY!

CXC glares into the camera one last time, before storming off frame, leaving Cherrywood really frightened.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am

The Metaltron flashes to a shot from behind of Veronica Cherrywood as she approaches a door labelled “Commissioner”. She knocks once and waits for a response. After a moment a voice from inside tells her to come in and close the door behind her.

As the camera follows her inside to the Commissioner’s office, we can see a high backed leather executives chair facing away from the camera. Shooting out from the chair is pair of well tailored pants ending in expensive leather shoes that rest lightly upon the Commissioner’s desk.

Cherrywood: Thanks for taking the time out to do an interview on such a busy night for you.

The chair swivels around and faces the camera to reveal none other than Abel Steele taking his ease in the Commissioner’s office. He is wearing one of the Commissioner’s best suits and holding in one hand a whiskey glass, ice half melted in the bottom and not a drop of scotch left, in the other Steele holds an unlit cigar from the Commissioner’s personal stash.

Steele: I always make time for the important things Veronica.

Cherrywood blushes slightly at Steele’s remark. Quickly recovering her composure she presses on with the interview

Cherrywood: So tell us Abel, what does tonight mean to you?

Steele places the unlit cigar on the desk and spins back around in the chair to face away from the camera once more. He rises up out of the chair and wanders over to a crystal decanter resting on a side table behind the Commissioner’s desk and pours himself another drink. Still facing away from the camera as the sweet smell of a well aged scotch permeates the air, Steele begins to speak.

Steele: I’ll tell you what tonight means to me Veronica. This will be my first real challenge in FMW. Finally I have a chance to prove to the FMW universe and all my fans out there that Abel Steele can back up what he says.

Steele swirls the scotch and ice in his cup before taking a sip, savouring the full flavour of the sweet brown liquid as it passes over his lips.

Cherrywood: And what of your opponents Abel, how do you plan for a match with such a variety of different competitors.

Steele looks pointedly down the camera as he crushes a piece of ice between his teeth.

Steele:You know something Veronica? I hope that I draw the first match in the Gauntlet so that I can stop each and every one of them .My opponents won’t know what hit them as I crush them.

Cherrywood: That’s a bold claim Abel. The entrants in this match were selected by Commissioner Smitten as they represent the very best the future of Full Metal Wrestling has to offer. One of them has even beaten you before. How can you be so confident?

Abel sits back down in the Commissioner’s chair once more and spins around to face the camera.

Steele: Because I refuse to accept the alternative. I owe it to my fans. They want to see a true hero in the FMW that they can be proud of.

Abel’s free hand wanders subconsciously to his shirt where a folded piece of paper is sticking out from the top of his pocket. As he touches the piece of paper he continues.

Steele: I won’t let him down.

Cherrywood: Him?

Steele twitches slightly as he realises what he just said.

Steele: Them, my fans. I won’t let them down.

With that Abel places both his feet on the desk once more and rummages through the top draw before finally finding a box of matches. Picking up the cigar he previously set down on the desk Abel lights it up and is about to take his first puff when the door to the office opens.

Christian G Smitten stands in the doorway to his own office with a look of utter bemusement on his face.

Smitten: What the hell? Do you conduct your interviews in my office now Veronica?

Cherrywood turns an inhuman shade of grey as her boss gives her a look cold enough to freeze the sun.

Cherrywood: I uhh, err..

Smitten: If you are still here in 3.8 seconds your bony ass is fired.

Cherrywood lets out a small peep as she hastily retreats from the Commissioner’s office, running as hard as she can and not stopping until she rounds the corner at the other end of the hallway.

As her footsteps retreat into the distance the Commissioner rounds upon the man lounging in his chair.

Steele: It really is hard to find good help these days isn’t it Smits? Can I call you that? Smits?

As the blood begins to boil within his veins Christian G Smitten grabs Steele by the collar and pushes him up against the wall. One of his hand’s is still clasping Steele’s shirt and the other balled into a fist.

Smitten: Listen here you little worm. You think you can come in here and take advantage of me? You think I will let you drink my scotch and smoke my cigars without repercussions?

Steele: Well to be honest.... I was a little worried about the fleas when I tried on the suit but.....

Smitten: Shut up.

Smitten pounds Steele into the wall behind him as the rage building within him reaches fever point.

Smitten: Boy you are really starting to get under my skin.

Steele: No, that’s the fleas.

Smitten slams Abel’s body into the wall once more. A loud crack resonates through the office as his skull bounces of the wall and Steele crumples to the floor at Smitten’s feet.

Smitten: Your smart mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble boy. You are lucky those fans can’t seem to get enough of you and it’s too late for me to pull you from tonight’s match without starting a riot.....

With that the Commissioner grabs the cigar from a stunned Steele and walks towards the door. Before he leaves he takes a deep puff and then throws the cigar back at Steele.

Smitten: Don’t think this indiscretion will go unpunished boy. Now excuse me.... I have a show to run.

The screen fades to black as the Commissioner swaggers his way down the hallway to attend to his business.

SoR: Well, that was an interesting exchange. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the Death Row pre-show and up next we have two more of FMW’s up-and-coming talent to show us what they’ve got!

Edible: Give me a good, compelling reason why I should invest further time in these rookies.

SoR: Because... this is your job, and you’re being paid to do it?

Edible: Eh... touche.

”This Calling” by All That Remains plays and out comes the misunderstood Alistair Wolfe.

Sheila Blige: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Florence, Italy, weighing two hundred and twenty-five pounds, he is... ALISTAIR... WOLFE!!!

Edible: I’ve heard some disconcerting rumors about this man.

SoR: Really? What kind?

Edible: I’ve heard rumblings that he... isn’t human.

SoR: How so?

Edible: They say he’s a vampire.

SoR: Maybe he’s just a goth? Either way, Alistair Wolfe has impressed us with a very quick dismantling of David Patrick Sammons back at Corruption 9.4, and will we see a similar performance tonight?

Edible: I don’t trust him.

SoR: Take it easy, Edible.

”The Truth” by Nonpoints then plays to announce the arrival of Joe Michaels.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing two hundred and forty-five pounds... JOE... MICHAELS!!!

Edible: Now this is a guy I can get behind.

SoR: Yes homo. Now Joe Michaels has been known to be a little iffy backstage, but he might give Wolfe a run for his money.

Edible: He definitely will, mark my words. And I detest your homoerotic implications.

SoR: Hey, you said it, not me.

Joe climbs into the ring. The two men circle each other and the referee calls for the bell. Joe immediately charges forward and swings but Wolfe ducks and grabs him in a sleeper hold!

SoR: Action right out the gate, my favorite kind!

Edible: That’s aggression for you, something you don’t see in most rookies anymore!

SoR: Wolfe’s got that sleeper hold locked in tight, interesting strategy early on here – no, Wolfe lifts and nails the sleeper slam, that was his finisher, the Silent Night!

Edible: Who names their finisher after a Christmas carol?

SoR: Wow, talk about making a statement! Wolfe makes the cover, can Michaels kick out?

Edible: I hope so!

SoR: One, two... three! My god, that’s another unexpected squash from Wolfe!

Edible: What?! How... how did that happen?!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match... ALISTAIR... WOLFE!!!

SoR: Two impressive matches resolved quickly by Alistair Wolfe... is it too early to say that he’s on fire?

Edible: After only two matches? Yes, too early.

SoR: Either way coming in here and dominating just like that, that’s a cause for celebration!

???: Now, hold on just a minute here!

All eyes turn to the entrance ramp, where Calvin X. Carter is making his way to the ring, lead pipe and microphone in hand.

SoR: What’s he doing here?

CXC: I’ve just got word that my opponents aren’t... showing up for tonight.

CXC smiles devilishly.

SoR: But he took out his opponents backstage!

CXC: That’s a real disgrace, you know, because I’ve been feeling a little... antsy.

SoR: He should keep that in his pants.

CXC: So, I propose to you, Mr. Wolfe, that you up the ante. Seeing as you’ve just destroyed Joe Michaels in such admirable fashion, why don’t you try your hand at defeating me?

SoR: Is he asking for a match right now?

Edible: What do you think?

SoR: Right.

CXC climbs into the ring.

CXC: Right here, right now, and I’ll give you a real match. What do you say, Mr. Wolfe?

Alistair hesitates, but just as he opens his mouth to say something, Carter blasts him with the pipe!

CXC: Actually, I don’t need your god-damn consent. Ring the bell!

SoR: Well, it looks like we really have an impromptu match here, and CXC continues his rampage tonight!

Edible: Alistair Wolfe’s little winning streak should end here, that was a good pipe shot!

SoR: Carter makes the cover and he’s looking to finish this as fast as Wolfe beat Michaels! The ref counts! One, two, th- no, Wolfe kicks out!

Edible: No!

SoR: Finally, someone kicked out around here!

Edible: Well, Carter is dragging Wolfe up by his hair and puts him in the powerbomb position, he really wants to finish this one early!

SoR: Raises him up and it’s a crucifix powerbomb... but Wolfe slides out of it and nails a neckbreaker!

Edible: Well, now we’re seeing actual offense from Alistair Wolfe!

SoR: Wolfe stomping out a mudhole in Carter and he may be looking to take his third straight victory here tonight!

Edible: I doubt anyone who takes a lead pipe shot to the face can actually last long enough in his second straight match!

SoR: Wolfe picks Carter up and starts to hit quick lefts and rights to his face!

Edible: Not to be outdone, Carter is a respectable pugilist himself as well!

SoR: This one has quickly turned into an all-out brawl! We might even see a knockout here!

Edible: Calvin Carter with a mat slam and the sound of spine hitting canvas is like a gunshot!

SoR: Must... resist... cracking... joke...

Edible: Be professional!

SoR: Right, but the opportunity was golden! Anyway, Carter with the cover, looking to end it, but no, Wolfe kicks out at two once again and this one continues!

Edible: Maybe his vampire powers are giving him resiliency?

SoR: Will you get over the vampire thing?

Edible: But he is a vampire!

SoR: Whatever. Carter picking up Wolfe by the hair once more and sends him running to the ropes, stiff clothesline by Carter!

Edible: Raw strength, raw power!

SoR: Carter picks him up once again, grabs him around the waist, northern lights suplex! Wait, Wolfe rolls out of it!

Edible: He’s a slippery one!

SoR: Yes he is as he nails his own hard-hitting clothesline!

Edible: No!

SoR: Wolfe picks Carter up and hooks him... snap suplex! Bam! That was a hard-hitting slam!

Edible: No no no!

SoR: Wolfe goes to make the cover but Carter just shoves him off before he can hook the leg!

Edible: All right, that was pretty awesome.

SoR: And now it’s Carter’s turn to stomp a mudhole into Wolfe!

Edible: Look at that hapless being, getting beat up.

SoR: Carter picks him up, and hoists him up on his shoulders! He’s looking for the Neighborhood Noize!

Edible: Finish him!

SoR: No, Wolfe slides out of another finisher and hooks on that sleeper hold! He’s looking to go for his own finisher!

Edible: What? No! That’s not supposed to happen!

SoR: But Carter is having none of it as he’s trying to elbow out of the hold!

Edible: Come on, break out of it!

SoR: Wolfe lifts him up but Carter basically LEAPS out of the hold! Amazing feat!

Edible: Kick to the gut! Finish him!

SoR: Carter raised Wolfe up in the crucifix position again... and BAM! KENNEL SHOCK!

Edible: Calvin makes the cover!

SoR: One, two, three! He beat Wolfe!

Edible: And his dream is over!

Sheila Blige: And the winner of this match... CALVIN... X... CARTER!!!

Calvin X. Carter (7.5 aps - 0.2 penalty = 7.3 total)
Alistair Wolfe (7.48 aps - 0.2 penalty = 7.28 total)

SoR: A decisive victory for Calvin X. Carter, but to be fair, it was Wolfe’s second match in a row!

Edible: Please... like he even broke a sweat in the first one.

SoR: I can’t deny that, either.

Edible: See? Not much effort, really.

SoR: The fact remains that this match was pretty much an unexpected blindside. Perhaps these two can meet again in the future to settle the score.

Edible: Oh, stop being a sore loser.

SoR: I’m just stating the facts. Anyway, the Death Row Pre-show will be right back, because the main event is up next!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 am

SoR: Before we head on to the main event, the boys at the back prepared this nifty little video about the main show that I think you all should watch.

Edible: I do love these videos.

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Grudge

A match nearly two years in the making, Christian G. Smitten has never forgiven Chris Austin for "costing him the FMW Heavyweight Championship". By virtue of winning the second Hayabusa Cup, Chris Austin was given the opportunity to book last year's Catalyst pay-per-view. Austin allowed the fans to select the matches through voting, and the fans voted for C.G. Smitten to defend against John "Doc" Derrick and Nick Bryson, with Bryson ultimately upsetting Smitten for the FMW Championship.

Nearly two years later, now Christian G. Smitten is in the position of power. The commissioner is calling all the shots, and will be calling for Austin's head at Death Row.

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Tag

Following a horrific and accidental career-ending injury to Hannibal Frost, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice were able to seize the Unified Tag Team Championships from HavOc. However, neither Striker nor Caprice expected the return of Steven VanGuard, long-time friend of Hannibal Frost.

Having recruited Faith to his side, VanGuard is gunning for revenge against Striker, who he holds responsible for Frost's crippling injury. Faith owns a victory over Leon Caprice, while VanGuard owns a victory over Skyler Striker in an "Ambulance Match". However, at Distortion 9.4, Leon was able to even the odds by defeating VanGuard in a scaffold match - the same match that Skyler had defeated Hannibal Frost in a few months ago.

All bets are off when these two teams clash for the Unified Tag Team Championships at Death Row.

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! C4

When Drew Michaels was forced to vacate the C-4 Championship following his assumed demise, a familiar face from Drew Michaels' past rose from the ashes to capture it. Eric Scorpio, a man with several victories over Drew Michaels, won a 4-man tournament to become the new C-4 Champion. To accomplish this, Eric Scorpio had to defeat Chris Kelson and Chris Austin in back-to-back shows.

But Eric Scorpio's ultimate goal is to seize control of the Ammunition division entirely, and then moving onto becoming the Emperor of Full Metal Wrestling. He's already recruited the members of Danse Macabre to assist him, and has unleashed horrific beatdowns on anyone who opposes him.

But the Innovative Initiative will not roll over and let Eric Scorpio have his way with the division. At Death Row, Chris Kelson receives a rematch with Scorpio with the C-4 Championship once again hanging in the balance.

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Uv

With Drew Michaels disposed of, Jaro figured to have Full Metal Wrestling wrapped around his finger. Alongside Harlequin, Controlled Chaos proved to be a perfectly indestructible force early on. However, Jaro was quickly met with some unlikely competition within the Corruption division.

To say the takeover of Corruption is not going as Jaro had planned would be an understatement. Since Ultimatum 2, Jaro has been pushed to the limit by the likes of The Celt and Mark Johansson, with both superstars coming close to capturing the Ultraviolent Championship in singles matches. Jaro was also beaten down in a manner that has never happened to him before following a cheap victory over the Celt.

At Death Row, Jaro will defend the Ultraviolent Championship against both The Celt and Mark Johansson at the same time. With these two superstars hungry to take the championship away from Jaro, how can FMW's ultimate villain survive?

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Inferno

Following Ultimatum 2, Harlequin thought to have rid Full Metal Wrestling of Drew Michaels forever. Manipulating Jaro into doing his dirty work, the newly formed Controlled Chaos ripped the flesh from Drew Michaels and seemingly had ended his life. Footage from a medical facility had indicated that Drew Michaels passed away shortly after Ultimatum 2.

But as has always been the case with Michaels, things are not always as they seem and hope is never lost. Drew Michaels returned to Full Metal Wrestling at Ammunition 9.3 and immediately went for his revenge against Harlequin. The match was made for Death Row... Drew Michaels and Harlequin in an Inferno match. Harlequin has made an ominious guarantee to Drew Michaels that a life-changing event will occur at Death Row.

The loser will be exposed to the fires of hell, and a career may very well be lost in this battle.

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! Me-1

When Alex O'Rion won the FMW World Heavyweight Championship at Ultimatum 2, nobody could have guessed that Hostyle would so quickly pull the rug out from under him. However, the Ultimate Innovator was right there to seize the championship from the battered O'Rion and usher in a new era to Full Metal Wrestling.

Determined to bring credibility and prestige back to the championship, Hostyle implemented a "Style Point" tournament to ensure that only the most innovative, and therefore in his mind, deserving challenger would be facing him at Death Row.

With victories over Feyd Brisbane, Gray, and even Jaro, the callous Romeo was able to advance into the tournament final. Meanwhile, a newcomer by the name of Faith McKenzie - daughter of former Full Metal Wrestling superstar TyranT - made shockwaves in the tournament by defeating Leon Caprice, War Machine, and the commissioner Christian G. Smitten.

Now, both Faith and Romeo have an opportunity to make history at the expense of the innovator. Will Hostyle deliver on his promise to bringing prestige back to the championship, or has he bitten off more than he can chew?

SoR: Man, the video package boys do such a great job, and now I'm all excited for the main show! Which match are you looking forward to, Ed?

Edible: I'm personally anticipating that grudge match between CGS and RCA. I hate that Austin's guts.

SoR: Well, mine is the World Title match! The future of FMW is right there, fighting for the big one, and you can't go wrong with that!

Edible: There's also the Inferno match. Fire is ratings, my friend!

SoR: That indeed is true, and no matter which match you look at, the card is pretty much stacked all throughout!

Edible: That much is very true!

SoR: Alright fans, it's time to go to our pre-show main event. A match that pits former partners against each other after one betrayed and backstabbed the other.

Edible: In reality, it's just a big ugly guy wrestling a has-been.

SoR: I'm trying to excite the people, damnit.

Sheila Blige: This match is scheduled for one fall, and is your main event of the pre-show!

“Dust in the Wind” by Kansas starts to play as the Notorious B.U.G steps out onto the stage to cheers from the crowd.

Sheila Blige: Introducing first! From Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing in at 350lbs...this is the Notorious B.U.G. The Big! Ugly! Guuuuuy!

SoR: The Big Ugly Guy is becoming one of the most popular of the lower card wrestlers, especially with the kiddies.

Edible: Which is a nice way of saying he can't wrestle.

BUG walks down to the ring, slapping fans hands as he does, then enters the ring and waves to the crowd again.

“Dust in the Wind” cuts into “Down and Out” by Tantric, as Butters steps out onto the stage, looking straight at BUG. The crowd boos him heavily as he walks down to the ring.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 243lbs. This...is...Buuuuutters!

SoR: Butters. The never-was that wishes he was a has-been. Last week on Distortion, we saw him attack BUG, ending their popular team.

Edible: Can you blame him? BUG was weighting him down. Now Butters can achieve what he needs to, starting with the dead weight.

Butters slides into the ring and faces his former tag team partner.

SoR: BUG has a foot and a good one hundred pounds on Butters!

Edible: Your point?

SoR: Just pointing it out for the fans, Ed.

The bell rings, and Butters immediately begins to throw punches at BUG's mid-section. However, this proves ineffective as the big man catches his fist and shoves him back, causing Butters to fall over at the shift in balance.

SoR: Impressive show of strength by BUG to start us off!

Edible: But Butters is quickly back to his feet, and wheels around the larger man.

Butters begins to kick at the back of BUG's leg, bringing the big man down to one knee, which Butters capitalizes on to put him in a headlock.

Edible: Butters trying to end this quickly. A smart move when facing a much larger opponent.

SoR: But he seems to have forgotten that a bigger opponent is a stronger one, as BUG is lifting Butters up.

Edible: And drops backwards, squashing Butters between the mat and BUG's enormous body.

SoR: BUG back to his feet, and he's pulling Butters back up. He's lifting him up! It looks like Butters is going to get powerbombed!

Edible: But Butters starts to nail BUG's head with lefts and rights!

SoR: And the big man tumbles down, with Butters on top, still hitting him with some stiff punches!

Edible: Now he shifts over and covers BUG!

SoR: 1...kickout! It's gonna take more then that to take care of the big man.

Edible: Butters get off of BUG, only to nail a legdrop on him.

SoR: The momentum of this match has completely shifted into Butters' favor.

Butters manages to flip BUG over, grabbing his leg and putting him into an ankle lock.

Edible: This might end it here.

SoR: Almost! But BUG manages to grab the rope.

Edible: But Butters isn't letting go!

SoR: The referee starts to count. 1...2.....3....4...

Edible: Butters lets go just in time to not be DQ'ed.

SoR: He's grabbed BUG's leg and he's dragging him to the middle of the ring.

Edible: And now he's starting to work over BUG's ankle with stomps and elbow drops.

SoR: You can see the pain on the big guy's face!

Edible: Butters goes for another ankle lock, but the big man twists around and sends Butters falling over.

SoR: The big man gets back to his feet, and you can see he's favoring his other leg. Butters did some damage there.

Edible: He grabs Butters by the hair, and drags him to his feet.

SoR: He's got Butters by the throat, but he has other plans, and nails the big man with a boot to the gut!

Edible: He runs to the ropes, bouncing back at BUG and raising his arm up to clothesline him!

SoR: It connects, but it only sends the big man stumbling back, but still on his feet.

Edible: Butters runs back into the ropes and tries again, but he still only stumbles back.

SoR: It's gonna take more then that to take the big man down again.

Edible: Butters seems to disagree with you on that, as he goes for a third one!

SoR: But this time BUG reaches out and catches him by the throat!

Edible: And then lifts him up and brings him down. Chokeslam!

SoR: But he's not done, as he drags him back to his feet again, and headbutts him!

Edible: Butters is going to have a hell of a headache now.

SoR: BUG grabs Butters' arm and whips him into the corner! What's he got planned?

Edible: Well, BUG is going to the opposite corner. I think he's planning on squashing Butters!

SoR: And you seem to be right as BUG rushes at Butters!

Edible: But Butters moves out of the way at the last second, leaving BUG to crash into the turnbuckle!

The crowd starts to boo as Butters climbs up around BUG, grabbing his head as he does. He yells “You don't want to be me!” before pushing off, causing BUG to take a few steps forward before Butters flips forward, hitting the diamond dust.

SoR: There is it! Everyone Knows It's...!

Edible: And there's the cover. 1...2....3! That's all folks!

Sheila Blige: Here is your winner...Butters!

Butters (7.32 aps 1.E1 avs = 8.42 total)
Big Ugly Guy (6.78 aps 0.6 avs = 7.38 total)

“Down and Out” begins to play again as Butters stands, the crowd booing harder. He looks down at BUG's unconscious body and shakes his head. He then exits the ring, leaving his former friend in the ring.

Edible: BUG gave it his all, but the veteran Butters was too much for him. And that ends the pre-show.

SoR: Great showing by both men right there, and you can't deny that they will both go on to bigger things.

Edible: Eh... I wouldn't say so just yet.

SoR: Right. We're all outta time for this one, so this is all for the pre-show, but stay tuned for Death Row, folks! You wouldn't wanna miss that for the world!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 am

And that's the pre-show, kids. We apologize for the huge delay. Holidays, incompetence, the usual. I give my thanks to Easty, Gray, and Abel for helping to get this done. This kind of wait also will not happen again, I promise you.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 pm

solid showing Ro. Though there was a wait, I for one am okay with it. I've been on the go at a fairly consistant hectic pace the last two weeks so even if a show was posted I wouldn't have been able to sit and read it through.

Now I have some time and enjoyed this read.

I think edible and SOR came off very good this show. Hilarious intro with the "I own your ass" statement and their commentary was solid throughout.

Abel/Smitten is shaping up to be one of the best feuds for 2010 though t'is a shame TBM is taking a leave.

CxC v. Alistair was awesome. The squash match leading into everything played out nicely, and the segment setting it up came off okay. It all seemed to work.

Congrats to the winners and well done to the losers.

Now, on to the main show!
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 pm

OOC- I don't have beef with results except I think ripper should have been DQ'd for not voting for every match. Otherwise, nice preshow guys! Very Happy

IC:

That was the Preshow! Hold on a second, I just threw up in my mouth a little. That was awful! FMW, I implore you to realize, what you saw today was not the Future of FMW. The Future of FMW, is me, Bryce Thorne!

No one in that battle royal impressed me, least of all, that ripper guy. Wow, he must be so proud that he survived a bunch of "never will bes" in a match where he didn't have to pin anyone. If I was in that Battle royal, I would have outclassed everyone and everyone would have thrown themselves over the top rope in fear.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Lazyking wrote:
I think ripper should have been DQ'd for not voting for every match.

We don't have that rule here, and that DQ only means your votes get voided if you don't vote for everything.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Actually we do honor that rule, however in Ripper's case, he neglected to vote in matches where double no-shows were occurring at the time of voting, and that is acceptable according to the rule.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 pm

thanks for clearing that up guys. Ripper did have the best promo imo.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 pm

That was just the Pre-Show? Geez! I can't wait for the main show now!

That was a great read guys. Well done to everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Lazyking wrote:

IC:

That was the Preshow! Hold on a second, I just threw up in my mouth a little. That was awful! FMW, I implore you to realize, what you saw today was not the Future of FMW. The Future of FMW, is me, Bryce Thorne!

No one in that battle royal impressed me, least of all, that ripper guy. Wow, he must be so proud that he survived a bunch of "never will bes" in a match where he didn't have to pin anyone. If I was in that Battle royal, I would have outclassed everyone and everyone would have thrown themselves over the top rope in fear.

Heh funny. My old buddy, Ripper,could definitely wrestle circles around your untalented ass.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Good job Ro.... better late than never Wink

I think the CXC rampage was well done and I hope this means that Easy is back for good this time cos I think he has potential to be a top performer if he can keep it together.

I also echo the comments re: commentators. They were amusing and suited the pre show well.

The matches were nothing spectacular but solid all round.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

OOC: As the new guy I am, I'm really happy with a 6.66 aps. Ripper definitely had the best promo IMO. Great show, now on with the main show!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 pm

SKYLER YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

Great show all around, great segments, great matches, especially Wolfe vs. Carter. Wolfe came off as a great vampire slipping out of all of those finishers.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!   Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row PRE-SHOW RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1