Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P Empty
PostSubject: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 am

Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P Drow

The official theme song for Death Row, "I Am A Revenant" by The Distillers plays throughout the video montage.

Another year has passed and I'm alright...

I lick the salt from my wounds and run into the night...

Larsen: That’s for damn sure! Infinity swinging with a left… and connecting… Steve-E swinging with a left of his own! Wait, Steve-E’s just taken a bottle out of his pocket… Its Pepper Spray! He just spraid Pepper Spray in Infinity’s eyes!

Morpheus: That stuff burns like lava!

Larsen: Steve-E taking a sprint forward, driving Infinity into the ring post! Now he’s vaulting him straight into the steel steps! Steve-E just got a second wind!

Well, it's unknown why collusion goes on,

It rapes like betrayal, and I am rotting in the squalor of some.

Morpheus: And PX looks to pull out all the stops, looking for PURE PUNISHMENT but Aeries backslides out of the Samoan Drop, and delivers a huge and I mean HUGE Big Boot.

Larsen: And Aeries takes a moment to shake the cobwebs free, after coming perilously close to letting a match he’s largely dominated slip away. He bounces PX off the ropes and lowers the shoulder, setting him up…

Morpheus: PX saw it coming! PX with a sunset flip out of nowhere! 1…2..NO! Aeries into a cradle! Roll free by PX, Right into a powerbo…NO SCHOOLBOY! SCHOOLBOY PIN! 1…2…3!

Do you remember the rage?

I remember the hate.

MASS Caesar’s dragging of King Guiomar around the arena last week on his chariot is shown on METALTron. The crowd begins to boo.

Caesar: Alchemy, welcome your new king!

MASS Caesar threw his arms out in his self declaration of the new ‘monarch’ of Alchemy when Beethoven’s Fifth plays out; the crowds boos and jeers immediately changing to cheers as a heavily bandaged Guiomar appeared from backstage.

Guiomar: Did I hear you right? The King is Dead?

I remember that it rained for years,

And the blood had left a stain.

Rabbi: Black now sizing Lictor up! I think he’s signaling for the “Rocker’s Wrath!”

As Black readies himself, Lictor slowly rises to his feet, his back turned away from Black. Just as he turns around, Black speeds towards him and drills him with the Rocker’s Wrath!

Rabbi: ROCKER’S WRATH! ROCKER’S WRATH!! BLACK JUST HIT LICTOR WITH THE ROCKER’S WRATH! THE REF’S MAKING THE COUNT!!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!

CHRIS BLACK JUST PINNED LICTOR!!!

As Black celebrates in the ring, Lictor slowly rises to his feet. Black then turns to him and extends his hand towards the big man. Lictor looks at him for a moment, before accepting Black’s handshake, as the crowd cheers the two men.

We are the revenants.

We will rise up from the dead.

Rabbi: Adrian noticing it in the nick of time! He’s really furious now! Look at him. He seems to be steaming!

Kross: That’s for sure! We can hear him shouting all the way over here! And Xavier just got up onto the apron! He’s calling Kamal over!

Rabbi: Xavier lecturing Kamal about team-work! Kamal is arguing back, but Adrian grabs him by the shoulder spinning him around. BC-Kick! Adrian just nailed the BC-Kick on Kamal! Kamal collapsing in the ring. Adrian simply shrugging his shoulders and going for the pin!

1…

2…

3!

We become the living,

We're back to reclaim our stolen breath.

-Death Row PRE-SHOW LIVE from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas-
Tonight's Card:

Singles Match:

The Radical vs. Blackwell

Ultraviolent 6-Man Tag Team Match:
The HoodStarz (Infinity and Mac Deezy) and Adema Aeries vs. Pure Extremist, Travis McCart, and Steve-E Taylor

Return Match:
Chris Black vs. Lictor

Servants Match:
Servente (w/ King Guiomar) vs. Flavius Mercury (w/ Mass Caesar)

MAIN EVENT, Baltimore Prison Yard Match:
Calvin Xavier vs. Michael James

ALSO.. Veronica Cherrywood has a sit-down interview with Tempest, and some final words from superstars competing at Death Row!

PROMO ONLY until Wednesday, February 27 at 11:59 PM EST. VOTING AND PROMO (with penalty) until Friday, February 29 at 11:50 PM EST.

* King Guiomar and Mass Caesar will promo for Servante and Flavius Mercury respectively.

* Be sure to read Anarchy 5.4 and Underground 5.4 as soon as they are posted to understand how some of these matches came to be.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 am

Scene: Austin is seen as a young lad, watching Monday Night Raw as he usually did. During the commercial break, an ad comes on T.V., hyping up the impending date of the annual carnival. Young Chris has never been to one of these, and is ecstatic about its arrival. As he makes his way to the kitchen, he is cut-off by his father, who reads Chris like a book.

Jay: Whoa, son. I already know. The answer is no.

Chris: Calm down, dad. You don’t even know what I want to ask.

Jay: Ah, I see. So, all those other times when you said that, and I knew what you wanted, you just forgot about those moments, right?

Chris: Yeah, but hear me out. I’ve never been to one, and it’s in town next week. I haven’t been in trouble since forever, and my grades are good. I think I deserve to go.

Jay: Yes, two weeks is a long time to not be in trouble. But, you do make a valid point. However, a carnival isn’t like a circus. Weird things go on at carnivals. Freaks of nature are there. Things you’ve never seen before. It could get to you. It might even scare you.

Chris: It can’t be that bad. So, can you take me?

Jay: Sure. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Chris: You’re the best.

The carnival comes and goes, and it’s just like Jay said it would be. Chris encounters bearded ladies, “little people”, those with deformities. They paled in comparison, though, to the various “thrill” acts Chris witnesses. He observes fire eaters, sword swallowing, the “Globe of Death”, the whole thing. However, this night is remembered as one that Chris prefers to forget. He and his father crossed paths with the ringmaster of this traveling carnival. He was a physically imposing, dark, morbid man, complete with a modified top hat and all. Chris wandered a few feet away from his father, and came face to face with the man.

Ringmaster: Well, well. It seems that you are lost my boy. No matter, I think you’d make a nice addition to my Macabre group. I see you as a mildly entertaining toy for the bearded ladies.

Chris: (surprisingly unafraid, but still nervous) You’re not taking me anywhere! Leave me alone. Dad!?!?

Ringmaster: Doesn’t look like he’s coming. (smiles a toothy grin, and laughs a devious, albeit funny laugh) Father knows best, right?

He reaches for the boy, but at that moment, Chris notices his father close by, and immediately grabs his hand, and allows Jay’s natural movements to take him away from his predicament. The Ringmaster just smiles, and softly mutters to himself, “see you soon, boy.”

Jay: You wander away from me, in a place like this? What in your rabbit-ass mind propelled you to do so? Don’t you hear me talking to you? Christopher?

Jay then notices that his young boy isn’t himself. He looks to be shaken. Jay, think he caused this, looks confused and slightly concerned.

Jay: What’s on your mind? Did something spook you or what?

Chris: Well, to be honest, I did see this huge guy, and he was very weird. I wasn’t scared or anything, but he caught me off guard. He said something about me joining his “Macabre culture” or something. The whole thing is just a little unsettling. But, oddly, I wasn’t scared.

Jay: Did he touch you?(Chris shakes his head no) What’s this man’s name?(Chris shrugs his shoulders) Furthermore, why were you even talking to him?(Chris shrugs his shoulders) Never heard the rule about strangers, huh? I want you to know something, my mother and I would die if something happened to you. It’s nice t see that you weren’t scared, but know this. Fear is Good. Fear makes a man do amazing things.

Scene changes to the Austins’ home. We next see Chris in a bed, dreaming. Judging by the tossing and turning, and the cold sweats, it isn’t a pleasant one. This particular dream depicts him being chased by members of that carnival. As he sleeps, he tries to wake up, to no avail.

Chris: (thinking) How did I get here? Why are they chasing me? Was it something I did? Is it because I’m normal? No, I won’t allow them to catch me, but in the end, it may be just a matter of time.

Finally, he awakes. But, he makes a vow to himself before resting his head back on his pillows

Chris: I must not run anymore!!! Everybody must eventually face what makes them uncomfortable, so when will I do so? It starts now. I won’t let anyone have their way with me, I will never roll over and give up. Never.

Chris lies back down, as the scene fades.

Scene: Chris is backstage during Underground, and has discovered that his opponent is Blackwell, a highly respected member of the FMW locker room. This match will take place on Death Row, and this excites Chris.

Chris: I can’t believe it!! A PPV match already? Well, it’s not quite the PPV, but that won’t stop me from bringing my A game.

Stagehand: How’s it going man?

Chris: Couldn’t be better. Hey, what’s the story on Blackwell? I know he’s a vet, but I don’t know much about him.

Stagehand: It’s hard to explain. All I know is that he used to be a leader of a carnival or something like that. He’s usually to himself, save for someone named Raven. She’s a fortune teller or something like that. Yo man? You still there?

The stagehand notices a cold stare on Chris’s face, as if what he said struck a nerve. Chris starts to tremble with anger a bit, but composes himself long enough to ask a question.

Chris: So, you got a pic of the man?

Stagehand: (Pulls out a FMW magazine, and flips through it.) That’s him right there.

Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P Blackwell

Chris eyes widen a bit, and the man looks familiar. Austin then remembers back to that fateful night. He motions the Stagehand to leave, as he holds on to the magazine. Many emotions run through his head. He is angry, nervous, relieved, and stunned all at the same time. He tears the picture out, and throws down the magazine. He leaves the locker room, and Austin places the picture in his pocket, as the scene fades out.

The Following is a Death Row pre-show exclusive interview of sorts with “The Radical” Chris Austin.

Chris: (looking upset and ready to go) Well, well. The rallying of the troops by our esteemed TV champion got me thinking. See, he went on about how “We own tonight”, and how “We Defy”. Now, he was talking about Original Sin, but my sole focus is the Master of the Macabre himself, Blackwell. See, you remind me of someone I once crossed paths with: YOU, which made this all the more better. I haven’t been here long, but I have done some research on you, and it seems that you are no-nonsense, and to an extent, very dark and gloomy.

I like the fact that you are all business, because I don’t want it any other way. I have been waiting to extract my revenge on you for quite some time. Yes, I was a kid then, but I was different from other kids, and I thank my dad for that. But you, that behemoth of a ring leader, did something to me than I thought was impossible. You instilled fear into my life. I never knew the meaning of the word until you showed up. It has forced me to change my way of thinking. You’re the one who laid down a few of the building blocks of “The Radical”. But, I am not a finished product.

But, I start finishing up on you. You have my respect, but every time I see this picture (pulls out the picture of Blackwell), I feel rage, and desire of revenge. But, I also feel like thanking you. Thank you for introducing me to fear, Blackwell. Thank you for your part in placing me on the current path I am on now, Blackwell. Now, my chance is here.

Sadly, Mr. Blackwell, you are bringing this on yourself. You are bringing “The Radical” upon yourself, and sadly It is unforgiving, and indiscriminatory. You’ll find that out the hard way at Death Row. Now, for today’s lesson of Radicality, you will understand the consequences of your actions.

“Fear is an emotion indispensable for survival.”

-Hannah Arendt

By invoking fear into my life, into my decisions, you have made me a survivor. I may have fear, but it is of no man. I fear failure, and as a result, I must not lose to you. But, given a man like yourself, you fear nothing, so your instinct to survive, and preserve takes a hit.

Blackwell, I want your best in that ring, because your status around here would make my triumph, should I achieve it, that much more impressive. Blackwell, you aren’t just a fixture and a hell of a test, you are a nice stepping stone, one I’d like to place my feet on while I am here. So, thanks for showing up, and thanks for giving me a shot.

Don’t take my comments as arrogance, as I am furthest from that. It is merely confidence and my intentions for this match. You can stop this from happening. You can stop me. But, you won’t stop me. Radicality will happen, Blackwell. Redemption will happen, Blackwell, and it will be your entire fault. I defy you, and I will attempt to own you simply because it is the way of Radicality. Radicality isn’t a religion; it’s a state of mind.

Fear is good, Blackwell. It makes a man do amazing things, like defeat someone he isn't expected to, defeat a man bigger, stronger, more respected, more experienced, just overall seen a better man than he. It makes me able to defeat you.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 am

[color:efc4=3A9100]Gangster X.

The Don Killah.

Calvin Xavier.

Hypocrite

The scene opens in a pitch-black room. Nothing can be seen. Only the voice of Michael James is heard.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: The tables have turned Calvin. The hunter has become the hunted. You, along with the other ingrates here didn't think I had the balls to stand up and be my own man. I readily admit much of what I learned came from you. I can be brash and cocky and arrogant. I can sit down and have reasonable discourse. But it is at this point when the pupil must take the pulpit and teach you something. Something you severely lack. Humility. I don't know what will happen to me at Death Row Calvin, But I can assure you that your fate will be much worse. You would be wise to not to cross my path until then Calvin or neither of us might make it to the Pay-Per-View.

James closed the cell phone and smiled to himself. Out of nowhere the light flashed on and Kyra stood in the doorway.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: You are a fucking liar!

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Let me explain please.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Explain what? Explain that you have been running out on me to do that?

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: You make it sound like I cheated on you.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra; You did cheat on me Michael. Every time you walked out that door and told me you had a conference or business dinners you cheated. Wrestling has been your mistress. Do I really mean that little to you? Did you not think I could take it?

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: It’s not like that.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: It’s exactly like that. Shut your fucking mouth and be a man.

Without thinking Michael jumped out of his seat and slapped her across the face. Blood trickled from her lip and he noticed a far off look in her eyes.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Kyra oh my god I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to.

Kyra still looked glassy eyed. She walked over to the table almost in a trance and picked up a pair of scissors and began walking toward him.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Kyra hold on a minute….

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: So you like slapping women? Make you feel like more of a man does it?

She was backing him into a corner as she came toward him until finally there was no where to go.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Let me tell you something Michael. Do you know what happened to the last man who slapped me like that?

She poked him with the scissors.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Do you?

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: No.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Right afterward he got me pregnant with that little girl in the next room.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Things are going to change around here.

She walked over and turned off the lights.

Michael woke up in his eight by ten cell just like any other morning. This day was special however. Extended time in the yard followed by a long time alone with his books. As dusk approached he would be given his special dinner. After that he would have his hair shaved and he would spend his last few hours on earth with only his thoughts. He would have liked Kyra to come see him but the establishment had rules against such things in the prisoners last few days. Didn’t want them to get uppity and have thoughts of escape.

The time had been good to him save for the occasional beating from the guards. TyranT enjoyed those thoroughly. He had given up being angry about his imprisonment long ago. He accepted the fact that this was the consequence that went with bucking the establishment. Even the strongest men he surmised couldn’t have stopped Jaro and the like. He now resided in the walled city that Original Sin had established as the prison. He wondered what had become of his son. He had been imprisoned on the day before the birth. He wondered weather he had grown up to be a strong moral man. He hadn’t been allowed a picture of his family in all the years there.

He had no fear of his impending doom. He had few regrets of his time on the outside. Time had cured those ills. Outside his cell he heard the clatter of a nightstick against cell bars. TyranT strolled along the concourse making his rounds. He stopped and looked in on Michael who met his gaze.

[color:efc4=002793]TyranT: Eh’ there PunK. You got a visitor on this your last of days.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Show him in.

The figure appeared and Michael was taken aback. Xavier.

[color:efc4=3A9100]Calvin Xavier: How is death row treating you old friend? Better then the last one I would hope.

Michael felt the scars from the dog bites burn on his arms.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Hello Calvin. To what do I owe the pleasure?

[color:efc4=3A9100]Calvin Xavier: I have come with an offer.

This piqued Michael’s interest.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Explain.

[color:efc4=3A9100]Calvin Xavier: Jaro sent me down, for some reason he doesn’t feel the need to let you die. The offer is this. Apologize for your arrogance and swear your allegiance to Original Sin and you shall be released. Your sentence condemned.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: No. It wasn’t in my heart to do it at the faux trial he set up and it does not reside there now. Tell him I respectfully decline his overture.

[color:efc4=3A9100]Calvin Xavier: Michael, brother, I implore you to reconsider. There is no honor in this death.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Calvin this day is what got me through these fifteen years. Death is my reprieve.

[color:efc4=3A9100]Calvin Xavier: Very well. I will make your wishes known. Before I go though I think there are a few people you need to see.

He motioned into the distance and three people walked to the cell. It didn’t click in his brain at first but then he knew.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Kyra! Heather!

He looked at the third figure. A boy no more then sixteen. He had his father features, Michael thought to himself.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: And that would make you my son. What’s your name?

Kyra began to speak in a loud voice but the boy placed his hand on his mothers’ shoulder.

[color:efc4=9C5E00]Boy: My name is Calvin.

Michael felt his blood boil.

[color:efc4=3A9100]Calvin Xavier: When you went away someone had to look after your family. Me being your closest confidant felt it was my duty to make sure they were tended to. You should be proud of your son Michael. He was recently accepted into Ethan Blacks School of War. He will make a fine commander in the cause one day.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Xavier you bastard.

TyranT walked back and joined the group.

[color:efc4=002793]TyranT: Times up ya PunK. Say g’bye to the lad and lasses.

Michael’s head fell into his hand as the quartet turned and walked away.

Michael stayed like that for a long while until TyranT arrived back at his cell.

[color:efc4=002793]TyranT: Care for a stroll around the yard?

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: No. Tell Jaro to get down here. Let’s just get this over with.

TyranT spoke into his radio and Jaro was there in a matter of minutes.
[color:efc4=FF9436]
Jaro: So I hear you are ready. Well let’s not waste time. TyranT open the cell and shackle the prisoner.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: That won’t be necessary. I won’t be causing any trouble.

Jaro looked at him for a moment and saw truth in his eyes.

Jaro: Very well. Open the cell.

The cell opened and Michael looked around taking inventory of his home for the last time. He walked out of the cell and the trio started down the concourse.

[color:efc4=002793]TyranT: Dead man walking. Dead man walking here.

In the adjacent cells a rhythmic pounding started. As he walked passed his former comrades wished him luck from their cells. Romeo and Alex O’Rion and the rest. The reached the end of the walk and passed through a giant steel door. The door closed behind the three and Michael took his place in the chair. TyranT began strapping him in and upon concluding his task he and Jaro walked through another door into the viewing room.

The closed circuit televisions went on in all the cells as was customary for executions. It broke morale and Jaro took a sick pleasure in it. Still it wasn’t the first time the inmates had watched this go on and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. They had watched Drew Michaels go this way and no one had spoken for a month afterward. There had been others also but time had taken its toll on Michael’s memory and he couldn’t recall the names.

Jaro: Prisoners of this fine institution, This is the last chapter in the life of Michael James. Do not mourn him. He had his chance to repent and threw it away. Michael you have been sentenced to death by lethal injection for crimes against Original Sin.Sentence to be carried out on 25 of July 2023. Today. Do you have any last words?

Michael sat and pondered for a moment and broke into a grim smile. He spoke one word before the poison began coursing through his veins.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Hope.

The last sound Michael heard as the chemicals took hold was the cheers and applause from his friends.

Hope.

Michael opened his eyes. He lay in his own bed and gazed at a naked Kyra next to him. Still she glowed from the activities of the previous evening. He gazed at her as her smallish breasts raised and fell with each breath. He swung his legs off the bed and walked to the kitchen. As he poured coffee for his soon to be wife and himself he began to think.

No one will choose my destiny for me ever again. I am my own man. I am going to go in there and tell her everything and if she decides to leave she leaves. I will go on.

He added cream and sugar just how she liked it and walked back to the bedroom. Kyra stirred and sat up in bed, a wide grin appearing on her face.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Good morning sir. One of those for me I hope?

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Kyra we have to talk. I am going to say some things you will not like and in all probability you will find me to be a despicable human being. What I ask from you is to stay quiet until I have finished.

So he told her his tale. From his childhood to his drug habits to wrestling and finally to the Pharaohs.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: There is no justifiable reason for the things I have done. I was lost and jumped on the first opportunity that presented itself to help me find my way. Solomon and Xavier provided that and I got lost in the rhetoric. I….I was married and had a kid before you. I was hurt badly in a match and was in the hospital. My wife and I had a falling out some time before and there was a press conference that she and my son took part in on my behalf. I ordered a bombing… My wife and son died. I can still hear their screams when I close my eyes at night. You want to know what I did when I saw it? I laughed inside.

Eventually I started seeing holes in what I was being told and I quit. That’s what this whole situation with Xavier is over. Kyra I love you and I know you and I are supposed to be married this afternoon but I felt I couldn’t go through with it if I wasn’t honest with you. I understand if you want to leave me and I wouldn’t blame you in the least. Are you going to leave me Kyra?

Kyra sat and thought about that question for a long while.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Not unless something better comes along.

Michael found that strangely comforting.

The wedding was beautiful. Hugs and kisses and tears were abound. The reception was a different matter entirely. Sure it started well. Then they showed up. We are now taken to the home of Michael and Kyra James.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: I can’t believe those fucking bastards came. They couldn’t stay away for one day?

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: I know baby. I promise you I will make them pay.
[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Michael cut his fucking heart out.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: Lets talk about something else. You sure Heather is going to be ok with your brother tonight?

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: She is in no more danger then she would be with you.

Michaels eyes lit up with anger.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Michael I was kidding. She will be fine. My brother has his problems but she is safe. I really think you should look into going into business with him.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: What does he do?

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: We will talk about that another time.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: You know something Kyra if I didn’t love you I would fucking kill you.

Kyras eyes glowed with lust.

[color:efc4=FFA763]Kyra: Enough of this take me to the bedroom and fuck me like you are supposed to. This is still our wedding night.

Michael woke up before Kyra the next day, the sun not yet risen. He walked to his study and took his video camera out of the closet. When he had set up the tripod and turned it on he walked to his chair.

[color:efc4=5E0009]Michael: This first part is for you Calvin. Your life is in my hands. I have been given orders to take you out. There isn’t a lot more I can say that hasn’t already been said. I offer you one piece of advice. Lay Low.

For my new comrades I have only this to say.

[color:efc4=0A6600]Hope.

For the nigga who be talkin loud and holdin his dick
Talkin shit, he better LAY LOW
For the bitch that said I shot some shit up out of my dick
Now she sick, she better LAY LOW
For the niggaz who be claimin my hood
and really ain't from my gang, better LAY LOW
I hope he don't be thinkin I'm just talkin
and I won't do a thing, really HOPE SO!

Unseen but well heard, do not disturb
The only reason you alive cause I ain't sent the word

Our rise, it was no surprise
I always knew these fools would trip
Hatin, fakin, schemin on mine
and on the down low talkin shit
Best move cause I refuse to lose
no matter which damn road I choose
So lay low cause you might be bruised
Top story on the evening news
I ain't for games, so if you wanna play 'em lay low
Lay down on the floor
I'm in a rage, so if we gotta do this let me know
That's what I came fo'

For the nigga who be talkin loud and holdin his dick
Talkin shit, he better LAY LOW
For the bitch that said I shot some shit up out of my dick
Now she sick, she better LAY LOW
For the niggaz who be claimin my hood
and really ain't from my gang, better LAY LOW
I hope he don't be thinkin I'm just talkin
and I won't do a thing, really HOPE SO!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 am

[color:de86=17F8FF]These stones must be hundreds of years old, centuries of accumulated dust and cob-webs cover the walls and ceiling of the narrow corridor I now find myself in, deep below the earth.

A strange substance swirls around my boots, it isn't quite smoke and it isn't quite fog, more of a cross between the two...

The ancient tunnels are littered with the corpses of long dead warriors, the flesh rotted from their bones and armor long since corroded to ash.
They lay sprawled across the cobbles and slumped against the walls as I walk past them toward my goal.

This is truly a passage, a row if you will, of death.
And the irony is not lost upon me.

Up ahead the corridor widens, and it is there I hope to find what I have been seeking.
I hold the guttering torch higher in my left fist and grip the hilt of my broadsword tightly with my right, as I do so, I cast my memory back over the events which have bought me to this moment;

The end of NEW, the bloody fight with Adrian, the death of Gee, my hard fought victory over Lictor, and that meeting in Chicago not more than an hour after Anxiety 5.4 came off the air....

==============================================

"DUNN?!!"

The Warriors shout echoed off the dark, rain slicked alley walls to reach the Litch Kings ears, the hooded and cloaked figure turned, his robes still smoking softly from his recent encounter with the youngest of the O'rion brothers.

The pair faced each other for a moment, before the Warriors arm moved, a small spherical object flew from his gloved hand to land in the pooling rain water at Mortus's feet.

The nature of the object now becomes clear, it is a single bloodied eyeball, its pupil still gleaming a sickly green against the night.

Mortus smiled.

"What is this Black?"

The 'Ace Rocker' Chris Black, met the Litch's gaze, the left side of the Bikers face was now covered by a simple black eye patch, while his remaining good eye still burned with the passion of a Warrior.

"We're even now Litch, no more games!"

"As you wish Black, we do so hope you enjoy your second encounter with our little brother, since your thugs murdered his children, he has been looking for some measure of redemption."

Blacks frown deepened as the usual mocking laughter of Mortus echoed throughout the Alley-way before disappearing along with its creator, leaving the dark street feeling more empty than ever.

Black glowered at the spot where Mortus had stood for a moment, determined not to be taken in by one of Dunn's games, the Ace Rocker turned;
Only to find himself face to face with the leering, lopsided mask of Lictor.

The giant had seemingly appeared out of nowhere, just as his brother was apt to doing, the sight of the twisted mask in that dark alley would be enough to cause any man to at least take a step back in shock.

But Blacks feet did not move, the Warrior returned his most recent and future opponents stare, quite literally, eye to eye.

The 'Ace Rocker' nodded.

"Hell of a fight out there tonight Dunn."

Now it was Lictors turn to nod.

[color:de86=FF145B]"Likewise, Black."

"I'm gonna look forward to fightin' ye again at death Row, an' make no mistake, I'm commin' with all I've got!
But I just got a couple of things to say to ye, first, I 'ad nothing to do with what 'appened to yer kids!"

The masked face nodded again.

[color:de86=FF145B]"As I, Black, had nothing to do with what happened to your Bikers."

"Ha! That answer's my next question, I'll see ya in the ring at Death Row!"

The pair exchanged a nod before turning and heading off into the night, each going his separate way;

"Oh and Alex,"
Dunn turned.
"If ever ye feel like tradin' in the slavery of that mask fer the freedom of a Harley, ye just 'ave to ask, night!"

And he was gone.

As Black strode back through the rain drenched streets toward the run down motel he and the Stallions had taken rooms at, the Bikers head teemed with thoughts.

Thoughts of recent events, battles and absent friends.
He thought of Gee, the first casualty of the war, crushed to death by Adrian back at Underground;
Of Joel, found dead in a bath of acid in some shitty old ware-house;
Of Iannou, found dead, decapitated and de-composing outside none other than Lictors apartment here in Chicago.

Alex had claimed to have had no part in the event, and, despite his growing, burning desire for vengeance, Black had accepted this, as Alex had in turn accepted the Stallions had had nothing to do with the murder of his children.

This was fortunate for both men, as it now meant rather than a blood drenched scrap in a dark forgotten alley-way, the pair would now meet, as all the FMW fans hoped, at Death Row's Pre-show event in what promised to be a real knock down drag-out fight, to determine who was truly the monster of Anxiety.

Black thoughts passed over the match, it would be a great one and the 'Ace Rocker' was determined to fight Alex every step of the way, but the faces of the dead Stallions kept coming back to haunt his memory.

Chris now felt a sharp prang of guilt and sorrow in his heart, it was he who had led his Warriors into this war, and now they where dieing for it.

The Stallions where not a numerous group, yes they where a hard nose Biker gang who took no shit and less prisoners, but their numbers didn't even come close to those of the Black covenant.
They had been forced to abandon their headquarters at Gees old bar when the war had begun, bring forced instead to hit and run, fighting a Guerrilla war, and again the irony was not lost on Black, through the streets of every new city they traveled too.

That was the way of war, they all knew that, but Black could not, in his heart of hearts, continue to lead his men headlong into slaughter without giving them one last chance to pull out, if they wished.

Later that night, Black sat in the motels shabby bar and addressed the gathered Stallions, having ejected the landlord and several stubborn guests, some via the window, to ensure privacy, the Bikers had locked the doors, barred the windows and gathered round their leader.

"Right lads'
Black began, taking a swig of the bottle of Jack Daniels he had 'liberated' from behind the bar.

"It goes like this, this shits gettin' more dangerous day by day, theres a damn good chance we could all end up dead!
Now, as Warcheif of this clan, it's down to me tae see ye all understand this,
and to give any one of ya who wants to pull out the change to do so now, just shed yer colors and walk away, the Original Sin ain't even bothered to learn our names, so ye don't need to worry about anyone catchin' up with ye."

Black paused for breath and took another swig,
around the table, not a man moved.

[color:de86=19E9FF]"Ye must be fuckin' retarded if ye think any of us are missing this party!"
Commented Johnny from the front, causing the whole bar to erupt into rancors laughter.

Black grinned.

"Cheers guys, but ye know I had to check!"

[color:de86=5300F9]"Hey, we want these fucks who killed Gee and the others to stretch as much as ye do boss!"

This comment caused another storm of noise, this time shouts and growls of agreement and oaths of vengeance.

Black nodded grimly;

"Now I thank Odin yer all with me, but ye may think what I'm about tae say sounds a lil fuckin' insane, but, I'm goin' after Mjolnir."

There was a pause around the table as this sank in, Mjolnir was known to all the assembled Warriors, a house-hold name to them, but perhaps not to you reader?

Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thunder, the weapon of the ancient Norse god Thor, it was said to shatter anything it struck, that it's wielder would never miss, although he must be a warrior of great strength, the weapons very name, Mjolnir, meant 'to crush.'

There was just one small flaw.

[color:de86=0038B8]"It's a myth ain't it?"
Commented Harker, Black took another swig of his bottle before replying.

"Ja, do ye believe the old myths or not? Just think, possession of this weapon could turn the tide of the war, forget yer crucifix's, yer survival knifes, fuck yer Banhammers and axes with lil smiley faces on 'em, forget yer lame fake WWE sledgehammers, this is the real shit, our holy grail!"

Black paused to survey their faces, each warrior was listening intently.

"All the great Warriors of old had great quests and bloody battles to their name, if this weapon is to be found somewhere in this world; We can find it, just a question of askin' the right person...."

The Hells Stallions nodded as one, they where all in, to a man, Black got to his feet and bade his Warriors to get some rest while he went after the first clue of this long quest,
It was closer than the Stallions may have first thought...

A quick Harley ride later, Black found himself pushing open the door to the FMW UNDERGROUND locker room as the mid-night hour approached.

There where still a few superstars left at this hour, whether still training, studying tapes of their opponents or going through promos.

Black liked the atmosphere in Underground, that feeling of just starting out with nothing to lose and your whole career ahead of you, but he didn't want to be here forever.

Black had not gone far before he ran into a failure face.

"Hey Jordan, hows it goin' brother?"

Chris Blacks oldest friend in FMW turned in surprise before grinning broadly,
His expression faltered slightly at the sight of the patch now covering Blacks left eye socket, but the 'Ace Rocker' waved aside his friends concern and clasped hands with his old comrade.

"It's been a lil while man, congrats on yer win over Savant, Original Hooligan my arse!"

Tempest smiled.

[color:de86=E706FF]"Yeah, my first singles win in FMW, but man, I didn't expect it to end the way it did."

"Hey man, that guy was tryin' to put ye out of action, he slipped up and bought that lil knock on himself, ye don't 'ave a damn thing to feel bad about!
It was you or him, remember who it was attacked who from behind;
And hey, shit, if I had been there it I would've had to interfere the second that chair struck ye, so 'e got off pretty easy I reckon!"

Jordan smiled again, Black grinned.

"Ye take care of yerself now man, I'm lookin' foreword to hearin' yer interview, and give my love to M.J and Danny wont ye?"

[color:de86=E706FF]"Course I will, you take care too, gramps."

Both men laughed as Tempest slung his kit bag over one shoulder and made to leave.

"Hey man."

Tempest paused.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there before yer match with X last week, ye know me 'n' the Stallions wouldn't have let that 'appen fer the world!"

[color:de86=E706FF]"Its cool man, I'm still here."

"Aye that ye are, an lets keep it that way shall we? Ye take care of yerself and remember, I've got yer back."

Jordan nodded again and the pair exchanged a last handshake before each went his separate way, Jordan back to his son and family, Chris on with the task which had bought him here.

Rounding a row of lockers a couple of minutes later, Black at last sighted who he was looking for, the superstar sat lacing up his boots as the Biker stepped out in front of him.

"Evening Druid."

Æsec The Wise, the man Black had come to see, looked up.

[color:de86=00B1BE]"Yes? Can I help you?"

"Aye, that ye can, I want information, I want to consult the runes."

The Druid cocked his head in interest, before getting to his feet.

[color:de86=00B1BE]"Are you trying to be funny?"

"Oh please kid, I ain't 'ere fer games, can ye do what I ask or can't ye? If yer not up to the task just say and I'll stop wasting my time!"

[color:de86=00B1BE]"I never said I couldn't, but I, I mean, the Goddess requires payment to impart her wisdom to mortals."

"Aye I'm aware of how it works Druid."

Black hand went to his belt and drew fourth an intricately carved dagger in a fine embroidered velvet sheathe.

"The blade 'n' hilt are pure silver, fuckin' valuable but useless as a weapon, silvers too soft see, bends like Tempest, bless 'I'm."

Æsec could not resist a smile at this comment, the Druid took the blade from the Warrior with a nod.

[color:de86=00B1BE]"So, what is it you wish to know?"

[color:de86=17F8FF]
Now that Goddess of his must've really liked my offering, cos her man told me everything I needed to hear.
He didn't even try to hold back and stall for more payment, which was fortunate for him 'cos it meant I didn't have to hold him upside down by his ankles until he told me everything;
Which the Stallions and I have been known to do on occasion.

Which has all bought me to this moment, in these old ruins somewhere in the Scandinavian mountains, I can't tell you where in case the Covenant get wind of this.

The Stallions are camped by the entrance, we're in the middle of fucking no were surrounded by snow, the Covenant outposts back home probably think we're letting up on them this week.
But this is, as they say, the calm before the storm.

I finally come to the end of that corridor and before me stands a sight no man has seen for centuries.

It is the throne of some long dead Icelandic King, once towering and gilded it is now crumbled and worn with age,
The bones of the monarch himself lay slumped in his seat of authority, for what good it did him in the long run.

And there,
there in his hands he has it!
Bony fingers still gripping it after all these years!
The Weapon we've traveled so far to find!

Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor!

But this is too easy, I think as I reach out and take the Weapon, save for a little jet lag nothing has stood in our way...

And now I hold it in my hands, its haft is long and of polished oak, its head of burnished steel, still gleaming bright after all these years!

Now, back to the war, my Warriors await!

Black turned to leave the throne room, the weapon clutched in his fists, but the 'Ace Rocker' only managed to take a couple of steps before begging sent sprawling headlong to the floor.

Cussing and spitting blood from a cut lip from his heavy landing on the hard cobbles, Chris rolled over to see what had tripped him up.

The sight he beheld was one to make the blood run cold!

The dead kings bones had launched themselves from their perch of centuries to bear the Warrior to the ground.

Even as he watched the skeletal monarch was clawing his way up Blacks body, cold, fleshless fingers clawing and gouging, the skulls mouth open in a silent scream of rage.

"What the FUCK?!"

[color:de86=17F8FF]
I finally find my voice as sharp, bony fingers tear through the leather and flesh of my legs, similar eerie creaking sounds along the corridor behind me tell me the long dead Warriors of these ruins are following the example of their king one last time.

That hideous skull face screams again, but there is no fear in my heart, Mjolnir, seems to glow red hot in my hands for a second, before lashing out as though it had a life of its own.

The stroke takes the kings head clean off his neck, sending it hurtling away to smash against the wall to my right.

I'm on my feet in an instant, the pounding of ancient battle drums in my ears, the Hammer of the Gods in my hands, I feel stronger, more alive than ever before in my life as I face the on-coming horde of undead.

Theres just something about being this close to death that makes the blood rush!
Theres a battle to be fought here!

I charge headlong down that corridor of demise,
headlong down that 'Death Row' lashing out left and right as Mjolnir smashes through skull after skull, rib cage after rib cage.

I am soon soaked in blood, sweat and bone dust as i cleave the wobbly legs from under one of these fleshless guardians to send its carcass crashing to the floor.

A clawed, bony hand breaks through my defense and gashes me down my right arm, but a powerful stroke of retaliation puts my foe down for another thousand years of sleep-

To await the next floor who dares to brave this 'Death Row.'

But what stands before you now is no fool, but a Warrior, Hell bent on giving the fight of his life night after night, dawn after dawn, day after day, I don't tire, I don't give in and one day I will die a beautiful death in battle, who could ask for more?!

But it will not be this day!
Not on this Row!

After what seems like an eternity of glorious battle I stagger out into the cold air of the Scandinavian night once more, the blood and sweat coating my body steams like a heard of cattle as I slump to my knees, exhausted, battle scarred, but triumphant!

As my Warriors rush toward me, I hold the legendary hammer of Mjolnir high fro all to see;
Throw back my head, and let forth an ancient, heart stopping, Warriors cry of blood and victory!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 am

[color:8b53=FF8103]
This is for all the niggas that was down from day one…Welcome to Death Row

[color:8b53=2100F9]
The camera fades in on the number 125. It zooms out revealing a door. The door opens revealing TM The Original Showstopper, bedridden, battered, and bruised.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: This is the exact thing I’ve been worried about from the beginning. Those people had no business attacking you like that.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Shit happens.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Yeah, shit happens. Look at you! Both of your eyes are black, you can barely move, you have a concussion, your ribs are badly bruised, your nose is broke, your wrist is sprained and hanging on by a thread. Shit like that is not supposed to happen. Travis, if you want to be with me again…you need to make a choice. Get the shit beat out of you every week, or me. My dad has a job in Mississippi…waiting for you.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: You know I can’t choose. I’ve put everything into this so far.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: And what has it given you? You are the first match on a show that no one watches! Is this really worth it? You’ve given this everything, but you aren’t getting anything out of it.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: You don’t understand.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: You’re right, I don’t understand how you allow yourself to be put through this much pain, this much suffering so that one day MAYBE you’ll be on one of the shows. There is nothing for you here!

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Ok you’ve said all you have to say now you listen. This shit does happen! It happened to Drew, it happened to Bryson, it happened to Orion. And they still go on, why? Because they are fighting the good fight. They are fighting for what they believe in. They believe in ending Original Sin and making FMW pure again. Original Sin are the ones that take and never give back. And guys like Michaels, Bryson, and Orion are trying to change that, and in the past few weeks I’ve come to agree with them, and if it means taking everything that Originals Sin can dish out like I did on Underground just so I can help those guys a little bit, than so be it.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: So you’re picking wrestling over me?

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: I never said that.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: You didn’t have to.

[color:8b53=2200C9]
The two sit in silence as minutes pass by, Travis turns on the TV just in time for the end of Anarchy.

[color:8b53=FBFFF7]Larsen: Bryson synches him up into a vertical suplex…. But he takes him over into a double knee gutbuster to those bruised ribs….quick cover!

[color:8b53=FFFFF9]Morpheus: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

[color:8b53=F9FFF4]Larsen: Bryson covers…YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Holy shit!

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: What?

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Bryson just beat the new champion Eric Scorpio!

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Wooooooow.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: That is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. Bryson has been through so much the past few weeks, and look at what he just did! He just pinned the Heavyweight Champion. THAT is why I do this.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: …

[color:8b53=1300BB]
A commercial airs for Death Row, and at the end they announce the Pre-Show and reveal the card.

Ultraviolent 6-Man Tag Team Match:
The HoodStarz (Infinity and Mac Deezy) and Adema Aeries vs. Pure Extremist, Travis McCart, and Steve-E Taylor

[color:8b53=0600AD]
Travis looks on, eyes widened in amazement as he hears his name called on the screen.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Oh god. Don’t, y…you can’t.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: I have a match? I have to get ready.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Travis, you can’t be serious. You’re hurt too badly to fight. Look you can barely move.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: I’m fine, stop babying me.

[color:8b53=0B00AA]
Travis slowly but surely sits up in his bed and gingerly turns and steps off.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: You could barely even get out of bed. What’s going to happen to you if you get in the ring.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Move!

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Where are you going?!

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: I’m checking myself out.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle:They are never going to let you go.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: They won’t have a choice! I’m not missing this.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Travis, I don’t want you to end up in a wheel chair.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Michelle please understand this! I have to do this.

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: …Be careful…PLEASE!

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: I’ll see you soon.

[color:8b53=0600AA]
Michelle puts her hands in her face as the scene fades out. We fade back in at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas. Travis is seen sitting in his car, he takes a handful of pain killers and shoves them into his mouth.

[color:8b53=DA00C5]
RING RING

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Hello?

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: Hey, its Michelle.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Are you calling me to try and convince me to not fight?

[color:8b53=FFFF55]Michelle: No, I just called to tell you I love you, and to be careful. Not for me…but for the baby.

[color:8b53=DA00CC]
CLICK

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: What? Baby?

[color:8b53=1D00AA]
Travis leans back in his seat

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: I guess I’ve got some thinking to do.

[color:8b53=0600B5]
The scene fades out with Travis sitting deep in thought. We fade in with Travis sitting in the locker room preparing for the match up. Enter Pure Extremist.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: Hey man.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Hey what’s up. I never got a chance to say that you put me through a hell of a match last week.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: Yeah I see that what the hell did they do to you? I heard it was bad and believe me if I was around I would have jumped in but I had already gone into the locker room.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Its fine. They just busted me up a little is all.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: I heard they basically just left you for dead.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Its no big deal. So we’ve got Aeries and the Hoodstarz tonight?

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: I’m going to end this thing with Adema once and for all tonight.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: And to think, just two weeks ago I was teaming up with that little kid killer.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: You sure have been jumping around this place quite a bit haven’t you? How’s Michelle by the way?

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Well… she’s pregnant.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: Wow, congrats man.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Yeah…that’s why I think tonight…is going to be my last match.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: What!?

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: Yeah…I just don’t think that its worth putting my body through all of this shit if I have to sit in a wheel chair while watching my kid grow up you know? I want to be there for it. Teach him how to throw a ball, skate, shoot a basketball. All the things my parents never did for me. I don’t think it would be fair for him if I went on at the rate I’m going at.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: I respect that, you do whatever you feel is right. Alright, its promo time. Where’s Steve E?

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: He’s off doing Crackass somewhere. I’ll be there in a minute.

[color:8b53=0BFF0B]PX: Alright.

[color:8b53=0B00AA]
Travis takes a deep breath, and another handful of pills, stands up, and goes to the interview area. PX and Steve E cut promo’s and hand the mic over to Travis.

[color:8b53=E3003C]Travis: So here we are, about to take a walk down Death Row. Well let me tell you something, I stared death in the face last week after being mauled by Jaro’s little puppets he’s got running around here, and I’ll be the first to admit that I am not at 100%, but don’t expect me to just go out there and lay down for two stereotypes and a kid killer. I am here to do what I do best, inflict pain, and I’m going to do this…for the last time. Ladies and gentlemen… this will be my last match in FMW. Its not because I’m scared, because believe me I never have been and never will be. And believe me, every scar, every bruise, every broken bone was well worth it. I put everything I had into this, and tonight I’m going to show the world what could have been. I am going to go out there for the last time and it doesn’t matter if its Adema Aeries, Mac Deezy, Infinity, or the shit nosed bastards the left me for dead last week, there will be blood, there will be pain. And at the end of the night when I make my way back up the ramp for the last time all the people in the building and all the people around the world will remember me. Tonight is the night I rid myself of my demons and start a new life. The Original Showstopper is dead, he died last week. My name is Travis McCart, and after tonight, you won’t ever forget it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 am

Camera fades from black.

Backstage at the upcoming FMW Death Row from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, the mildly cute, but decently intelligent, ring announcer Celeste finds a leather envelope sealed with a wax stamp.

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: What's this?

(As she checks it out, she notices a little note attached instructing whoever found it to take it to Chris Austin's car. There is also a note instructing her to find the Carnival of Souls. She finds a camera guy.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: I need you to go with me. We're going to the Carnival Of Souls. I guess Blackwell wants to speak to me.

(They get into the 2003 blue Chevy Cavalier and leave. On their way, they see the limo.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Wait a minute, stop here. I gotta drop this off.

(Celeste gets out and leaves the envelope in the car's back-seat. She gets back into the car and they resume their search. After what seems to be about an hour later, they finally arrive.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Damn, did you HAVE to go over ALL of those bumps? You KNOW I have to pee! (Sees the carnival) HERE we are!

(As they get out, Celeste stops a carnie worker, who for some reason, looks like if in some kind of daze.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Do you know where the little girls room is?

(The carnie just stands there with the same look.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Excuse me. Do you know where the little girls room is?

(Still no answer.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Ah, forget IT! (To the camera guy) Where should we start?

[color:98a8=00C677]Camera Guy: (pointing to the big top) Well, how about THERE?

(While the two are walking, they talk about how the interview is going to go. When they finally arrive at the big top, they marvel at the size.)

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: This seems as big as the state of Rhode Island! Let's get this over!

(They walk in. As they get set up, they don't notice a figure that is in the shadows. Celeste and her coworker are finally set up.)

[color:98a8=00C677]Camera Guy: Whenever you're ready.

(Even before she gets a syllable out of her mouth, Blackwell steps from out of the darkness.)

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: So, it was YOU who found my note. I trust you dropped the letter off where it was intended to go?

(Celeste shakes her head yes. Partly in fear and partly in respect of the tall, sinister looking man.)

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: Excellent. Don't worry. I won't hurt you. YET!

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: (Nervously) Blackwell, you have a match at Death Row. In one corner, "The Radical" Chris Austin. In the other corner, you.

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: (Interrupting) Well, we'll see me take out that punk.

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: You don't understand, he believes YOU were the one who caused him such great pain.

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: ME? Cause HIM emotional pain? Hmm. Interesting. Well, if he wants great pain, he doesn't know what he's getting into. Radical, enjoy life while you can.

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: And why is that?

(Blackwell takes out a scroll.)

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: Tell me, Celeste. Did you ever sleep without dreams?

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: No.

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: Don't lie to me, you two bit hussy. Tell me, did you sleep without dreams?

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: No.

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: Don't think I don't know what you're up to sunshine. Do you see this? This tells us when the NEW arrivals will come in. And see? Look right here, It looks like it will be VERY soon for The Radical. For you see, I know just where you come from.

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Well, what about you?

[color:98a8=990023]Blackwell: Me? I'm from England, sunshine. What you don't seem to understand is I was there through the ages. I have seen you eat your own. I'm suicide and salvation, the omen to nations, that you worship on all fours. Hate is what I am. Why do you think you send your children to war to serve bastards and whores for? Hate. And that punk Austin is going to find that out at Death Row. By the way, you didn't open the letter, did you? Because I don't want anything to happen to you. Not for a long time anyway. But then, I don't think Jaro would care about you anyways. He's off blackmailing others. The ELDERS HAVE SPOKEN! Welcome to the show!

[color:98a8=00C677]Camera Guy: And we're done.

[color:98a8=FFBBE8]Celeste: Good, Let's get out of here! And the sooner, the better! Where's the little girls room?

[color:98a8=00C677]Camera Guy: We'll find one on the way out. Blackwell, I'm kinda curious. What did the letter say?

Cut to the open letter in the car. It reads:

[color:98a8=666666]You think that when you die, you go to HEAVEN? YOU come to US!

Welcome to the SHOW!
J. M.

Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:39 am

“I have submitted to a new control: A power is gone, which nothing can restore; a deep distress hath humanised my soul”
-William Wordsworth 1770-1850

The scene opens showing a row of jail cells, and another row of jail cells adjacent to them. The ground between them is a green path. The camera shows one cell in particular, with PX inside. His appearance is very ragged; he has grown a lot of stubble, his face looks tired and pale, and his hair is a mess. He is shaking a lot, mumbling.

Something, something's taking over me
Shaking, bottled up inside of me
Crawling, crawling in the shadows so no one finds me
Hiding, paranoid I suffer no sleeping
I'm annoyed, I think you should shut it
Give me no attention or you'll be sorry

PX: Damn… I... I… I fucking… lost it… Fuck…

The scene flashes, and changes. The entire screen is a scarlet red, and shows a ring. Infinity, Mac Deezy, Travis McCart, and Steve-E Taylor are all standing on the ring apron. PX is looking under the ring, and Adema Aeries is on a knee in the ring.

Technician: PX looking under the ring for something now, as Adema gets to his feet.

PBM: PX has got himself a sledgehammer!

The scene flashes, and PX is now in the ring, behind Adema as he gets to his feet.

PBM: This is it!

Adema stands up, and turns around. PX swings insanely at AA, cracking him in the jaw. The crowd pops.

Tech: Oh my god! He took his head off!

Save me from myself
Always get your way
Save me from myself

PX is breathing heavily, and he raises the sledgehammer over his head. The crowd gasps, and he brings it down on AA’s head. The crowd is silent, and PX drops to his knees. The referee calls for the bell, and makes the cross symbol over his head, and EMT’s rush to the ring. Three other men run down and pull PX out of the ring, as he stares at the lifeless Adema Aeries.

The scene flashes back to the cell. PX is distraught, as he wallows in his memories

PX: On that night, I lost control. I could not keep my cool in the ring with Adema. I let my anger get the best of me, even though I promised myself it wouldn’t, and now I’m here, staring death right in the face.

I guess I have only myself to blame. It all ends tonight. At least I’ll get the answers to life’s mysteries…

Suddenly, the cell door is opened. A Guard stands at the door, and calls over PX.

Guard: You’re up.

PX Stares at him, dejected, and stands up. His shackles drag along the floor as he alongside the Guard, along with another.

Guard: DEAD MAN WALKING THE GREEN MILE!

Other men in cells walk up to their respective bars to see PX walk depressed, but he remains dry-eyed.

Help me, sitting front of fire I'm melting
Don't you leave me hanging I'm burning
Can't hold on forever
I'm not that stupid
Genius cracking underneath this pressure
Sorry couldn't keep it together
I know I've got it coming, but you'll be sorry

The scene flashes white. The whiteness of the screen fades, PX is seen taping up his fists, and then punches his open palm. PX takes deep breaths in and deep breaths out.

PX: (to himself) I have to stay focused… Stay in control…

As PX gets ready for his match; he hears a knock at his door. He looks up, and sees Travis McCart standing at the door.

TM: Can I talk to you for a second?

PX: Sure.

TM: You know that I’m finishing up after tonight, and that I’m not at 100% right now, so I need you to say you’ll have my back tonight.

PX: You know I have your back. This is my fight as much as it yours, and if you go down, then I go down too. Don’t worry.

TM: Thanks, man. Hopefully I will be able to walk out of the arena tonight.

PX: You have my word that nothing will happen to you. You’re having a family, man! I know what it’s like when someone means the world to you, and I want to see you raise a family.

TM: Thanks again. That means a lot to me. I’ll see you around; I’m going to get warmed up.

PX: Stay safe.

-xXx-

Tonight is two battles. The first battle is against Adema, a fight I can’t lose. It started after his selfish attack on my brother. I was given a match against him… and I won. I did that for my brother that night. But Adema couldn’t let it lie, and he attacked me, and Celt could do nothing but watch me be beaten by a 300-pound monster. Tonight I will settle that battle. Tonight I will be Adema, and leave it in the ring. I have suffered a lot of pain emotionally because of him, seeing my brother in agony, and physically, when he beat me down to a pulp. But I made the promise to myself to keep my cool, or else I will suffer.

The second battle is with myself. I must keep my anger under control. If I don’t someone will get seriously hurt, either him, or me and that’s not me. A part of me deep down wants to see Adema roll around, crying in pain, and if that small part of me takes over, I will lose control and do something I will most definitely regret. He may be sick and twisted, but he I still a human being, and this is my final chance to get through to him…

I can’t let my dark side win, or I’m finished. I have to remember who I am.

Is mise Íon Antoisceach

I've got nothing left to lose
You always get your way
Got everything to prove
I saw you turn away
Got nothing left to lose
You always get your way
Got everything to prove
You always get your way
You always get your way
I won't just turn away

-xXx-

“Anger is one of the sinews of the soul; he that wants it hath a maimed mind”

-Thomas Fuller 1608-1661

Dear Seirea Aeries,
At Death Row, you and the Hoodstarz, will me, Travis McCart and Steve-E Taylor. In light of recent of events, there has been bad blood between us. I have been angry with you, and you have been angry with me. This boiled feud needn’t continue. I am willing to forgive and forget, but you must be willing to do the same. You had injured a member of my family, and I was mad. I tried to get past that, but then I too was viciously assaulted. I am trying my best, but it has not been easy to control my short temper. I think you need to realise that we need to move on, and get past this.

Who are you? When I first met the man Adema Aeries, he was a dark man, for sure, and he trusted my brother, and formed a team. They were a formidable team, which were cut short when they lost to controlled chaos, and AA jumped to the wing of the demented Syanide. Even with Syanide’s help, he could not be as victorious as he’d like. He joined up with Celt again on Anarchy, and I noticed something different about Adema. He was in a different mindset. Following defeat, he turned on Celt, and broke his arm… No, YOU broke his arm. I ran to his aid, but the damage was done. Something happened to Adema. His truly dark side took over, and you were born. And you seem hell-bent on beating me. I don’t know why you have this mindset. I’m trying to help, but you need to listen. I wrote to TM, and now he is learning. Now I can trust a man who seemed to be a doomed soul. You too can learn.

In closing, I hope I can help change you. You have a dark soul, but if you can learn to forgive, maybe then you can give up your evil ways. I look forward to seeing you in the ring tonight, maybe tonight you can realise that you’re walking down the wrong path. Tonight, it’s up to you; you do have a choice in this, and I hope for both our sakes, you make the right one.

Yours Sincerely,
Pure Extremist

I've got nothing left to lose
You always get your way
Got everything to prove
I saw you turn away
Got nothing left to lose
You always get your way
Got everything to prove
You always get your way
You always get your way
I won't just turn away
You always get your way
I saw you turn away
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 am

Steve-E is seen in his locker room standing infront of PX and Travis, his tag team partners for the evening. They are both seated and look rather irraited. PX is wearing his wrestling gear, while Travis is in his street clothes. Steve-E has a huge blackboard infront of him.

Steve-E: Gentleman, I'd like to review this match with you. Tonight, it will be, Pure Extremist, The Travis and I v.s. The Welfare Crew, and Mr. Adema. Now, PX, you've got the beef with Adema. Travis I'm really not sure who you have beef with. And I will take out the Welfare Crew.

PX: I'm going to break his arm, just like he did to my brother. I already let him know it too. Left a fucking note by his door.

Travis stands up and starts pacing around.

Travis: I need to show my wife, that I'm good at this.

He throws his hands up in excitement.

Travis: This isn't my hobby, this is my care.......

A door shutting his heard.

Travis: Where the hell did Steve-E go?!? Hey PX?!? WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?

Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P Crackassci1

Steve-E is shown standing outside The Hoodstarz lockeroom. PX is with him.

Steve-E: Hi, I'm Steve-E and this is "The Steal".

They both walk in to the lockeroom. The Hoodstarz who were relaxed listening to music, suddenly jump up and raise there arms. Steve-E nudges PX.

PX: Uh, yeah... We just wanted to wish you... good luck tonight!

The Hoodstarz corner PX, while Steve-E slowly creeps towards the lockers of The Hoodstarz. PX is distracting the Hoodstarz.

Steve-E: I GOT THE WALLET, LETS GO!!!!

PX runs out of the locker room but Steve-E gets caught by both the Hoodstarz. Mac Deezy slams the door. PX is outside the door listening in.

Travis: Hey, I've been looking everywhere for you guys? Where's Steve-E?

Steve-E's Voice: I FEEL LIKE I'M IN PRISON!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T VIOLATE ME!!!!!

Travis and PX look at each other and slowly walk away as the scene fades.

Steve-E is shown lying on his stomach and has a tattoo artist standing over him.

Steve-E: Hi, I'm Steve-E and this is "The Great Khali tattoo". Ready dude?

The artist nods and gets to work on his back. About 5 minutes later the tattoo is finished. The tattoo shows Khali standing giving, the Steve-E thumbs up. At the bottom it says "BLARAGHAHAAHAA DUDE!".

Travis and PX suddenly burst into Steve-E's lockeroom.

PX: HE DID IT! Pay up Travis.

Travis throws a twenty dollar bill at Steve-E as the scene fades.

Steve-E is outside of Daniel "Syanide" Lincoln's lockeroom. He is holding a rather large poster and PX has tape in his hands.

Steve-E: Hi, I'm Steve-E and this is me trying to get Danny boy to vote for Obama.

Steve-E takes out a black sharpie marker. Under Syanide's name plate, he writes "Supports". PX tapes his Obama 08 poster under "supports". Steve-E knocks on the door and dives behind a food cart. PX is hiding in the makeup cabinet. Danial Lincoln barges out. He suddenly sees the sign.

Syanide: WHO THE FUCK, PUT THIS NIGGER ON MY DOOR?!?!?!

Out of rage, he kicks over the food cart and sees Steve-E.

Syanide: YOU FUCKER!

Steve-E gets up to run away but, is instantly Superkicked by Syanide.

Syanide: Bitch.

The Scene fades and opens up to Steve-E in the middle of the ring. Travis and PX are standing outside of the ring.

Steve-E: Hi, I'm Steve-E and this is me training. Bring out the girls.

All of a sudden about fifteen pre teen girls come out. They are all wearing Miley Cyrus shirts, and fake Hannah Montana wigs. They get into the ring looking confused.

Steve-E: Hey little girls, if you beat me, you get Hannah Montana tickets.

PX: STEVE-E DON'T DO IT!

Suddenly, all the girls go from being sweet innocent little girls, to enraged monsters. They all charge at Steve-E at once. One girl kicks Steve-E right in the nuts. The girls all jump ontop of Steve-E punching and kicking him.

Steve-E:
OH MY GOD!!! ONE OF THEM BIT ME!!! GET A DOCTOR!!! SHE MIGHT HAVE RABIES! NO! DON'T PULL ON THAT! OH SHIT!!!! PX GET HELP! CALL 911! THE GORILLA HURT A LOT LESS THAN THIS!!!!

The scene fades and opens back up to a bruised, beaten Steve-E. He is standing infront of Travis and PX agian.
Travis: Why exactly, did you show us this?

Steve-E: Because, you've gotta have balls. Anyone could chain wrestle, but you gotta be able to be thrown off a cage no sell it.

PX: You can't no sell being thrown off a cage!

Steve-E: Why, not? Infinty no sold a fucking Trolley. Now, excuse me guys, I have to go jump off the top of Death Row's stage. See you.

Steve-E walks out.

Travis: Bro, what the hell is wrong with that guy?

PX: I don't know man. But, I'm kinda glad I'm on his side.

Travis: Ha. Yeah. Let's go warmup.

The scene fades, but cuts to a paniced looking Marcell.

[color:c183=E0000F]
Marcell: I need to know more on this fucking kid. Why is he so fucking messed up in the head? Why does he change his fucking gimmicks more than he changes his underwear? Lynn, I need you to look through every fucking phone book and find Salvatore!

Lynn: Mr. Marcell, I think I may have found him.

Marcell: Bitch, bring the number and adress to me! Yes. This is him. Thank you honey. Steven Taylor you will be stopped.

Marcell's smirking face fades as the scene turns to black.

Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:42 am

Sir, please let me go.

Calvin Xavier sits at a table across from the hostage, and reads from a file.

So, professor Mandrake, you now know who you are fucking with.

The bloody man struggles, and cries out again.

Please, I'll give you anything.

Calvin Smiles, as emerges from the shadows.

I'd like an address, one that has been kept from me...

Calvin Xavier in

Payback's a Bitch

Calvin is seen out of his usual flashy threads, dressed now in work out clothes, wearing MMA styled boxing gloves, standing next to a punching bag. He is in the middle of a bustling gym, in the middle of urban Baltimore. He takes a fierce punch to the bag, before speaking.

A lot of people have been speculating, Calvin, what are you gonna do in that cage? Well, Mike, I have an answer for you.

He forcefully slugs the bag.

I’m gonna hit you in the face, kid. I’m gonna hit you again…and again…and again. You’re gonna see me as something you never have before, no not a monster, or any other of those clichés, you are gonna see me as an opponent. It’s gonna wake you up, kid, and you are going to remember why you listened to me in the first place. Your fear and respect for me have dwindled as you rested in my pocket, stayed cool in my shadow as the heat of competition had burned on. As you sat behind me, your cockiness grew. Anything you are today can be attributed to me, as much as your ego would like to argue to the contrary. Now, we can argue till we are blue in the face about what you learned from me and what came from your ‘boundless’ talent, but there is one thing you can’t deny…

He hits the bag with a stiff body level right hand, follows with a midrange stiff knee shot, follows with two more left hands, and finishes by a thorough right hook. The rusty chains squeak as they strain at a level unseen since the young Calvin Xavier threw his fists at the beginning of his career. As the bag swings idly, he reaches out with his right hand, to stop it, effectively ending the squeaking chains.

I gave you a flag to fly.

He gives another would be midsection jab to the bag, and follows up with a solid right hook, sending the bag swinging wildly. He leaves the bag swinging as he walks to a bench, snatching up a water bottle and squeezing a stream of water into his mouth. He sits down on the bench, grabbing a towel, and begins to dab around his head and neck.

That’s right, gave you a cause you could be seen standing up for. I gave you a group to tag your name to so that you wouldn’t go it alone, like I had many times before. I saw a kid on the side of the road, who I thought might have only been there due to the unfairness of the system, picked him up, brushed him off, gave him a black shirt, and told him to stick by me. You see, I had a clouded vision at the time. I thought there was such a thing as people like you not getting their fair go at the game. I realized, after the Black Pharaohs began, that it was bullshit on your part. You rode my coat tails until there was nothing left. I dragged you along to Ultimatum, the biggest event of the year, where I earned us a number one contendership match for the tag team titles. I worked my ass off in that match, and came just this close from locking it up.

He indicates with his thumb and index finger how close, before standing again, and heading over to a horizontal bar near the punching bag. He stands beneath the bar, turning his palms to himself, and reaches up, grabbing the bar, and pulling up, straining to lift his chin above it, before lowering again, and hanging by his arms.

At the end of the day, it was no sweat not holding those belts. I knew I was in that match and had done my best, and that’s all I needed. You see, believe it or not, I respect this business, and if Calvin Xavier had pinned Cactus Sam or Chase, it would have been a scandal. It would be a direct disrespect towards the entire history of tag team wrestling. Why? Because tag team wrestling isn’t a one man show. I’d have won those titles myself, and defended them in a similar fashion.

He yanks upward again, bringing his body upward, as he strains and lifts his chin over the bar, before falling back to the hanging position.

After Solomon retired, I was the Black Pharaoh. And after all this time, and me loaning my FAITH to you to get you OVER, you have the nerve to hit me while holding my hand in the air, you backstabbing piece of shit.

He fiercely yanks upward again, several times, before hopping down, grabbing the water bottle again, taking another quite sip, and tossing it to the side. He snatches up a jump rope and begins to quickly turn it, as he continues to address the camera.

I love that footage, by the way. It is so poetic, a quick summation of your time as a Black Pharaoh, you raising my arm in victory, and socking me without me looking. Really beckons the kind of man you are, Mike. Real tough guy, laying out a man he claims to be his brother, and dedicating it to that trashy piece of ass you’re chasing. Nothing is more pathetic than a man committing an act for his own personal happiness, and then dedicating it to a bitch and acting as if it was all for her. And I don’t mean to say bitch as a way to take a shot at all women, I mean bitch as a nasty, venomous fiend of a woman snarling after a man’s bank account, who needs public displays of affection in order feel value. Kyra ain’t nothing but one of the same chapped lipped project hoes, sniffing around a nigger once he gets a nickel. If you hadn’t pulled that bullshit, I’d be firing your ass for how pathetic your little speech would have made us look. I should even thank you for saving that bullshit till after you severed our partnership.

He stops and takes a breath snatching up the bottle again. As he squeezes the bottle’s contents into his open mouth, he heads back over to the bag, and begins to swing.

Mike, you as a Pharaoh was a joke. You’re going to realize that you taking the initiative to end this charade is none but a shallow victory when there will be more EMT’s at ringside at the end of the night then fucking NINE ELEVEN when I finish with you. I’m gonna hurt you. I’m not gonna beat you, defeat you, none of that. I am going to dig deep into your conscious and hurt you. I am going to cut the very fibers that bind your very lively hood. I will stomp away until the will for your life pours from you as fluid as your crimson blood. And just as you begin to feel life slip away, as you press your face against the steel to stop the bleeding, I will end it all, and leave you to survive the night. I will let you survive to live with the scars from our encounter. The barking of dogs will sound in your ears every time I see you. When you see my face, you will see your daughter’s eyes blood red, complete dry as she has run out of tears after witnessing your demise. You are going to hear Kyra pleading to me from the arms of security as she tries jump the barricade, begging me to stop, perhaps even kill you, just so you won’t have to suffer any longer. I’m gonna lead you to the depths of hell, where those of an upstanding conscious cannot venture even with the most vivid imaginations, and I’m gonna drop you off there. And you’re gonna do fine, because I’ve been leading you for months now, one more time will mean nothing for you.

As he takes one more shot at the bag, he looks to the camera.

Mike, you’ve chosen to meet the snarling pitbull in his own backyard. I’ll feel no remorse for what I will do in that ring. I advise you try and find that mindset. You have to remember, I taught you everything you know, but not everything I know. See you in the cage, kid.

With that, Calvin yanks the bag towards him, only to swiftly drive his forehead into the center of it. The bag swings violently, as it falls, black metal framing and all, down to the cold hard floor, as Calvin walks away.

The brakes of a car are heard squeaking, covered in rain, as the future Kyra James lifts her delicate manicured fingers to her beautiful hair, hurriedly looking at herself in the reflection of the microwave. Sure, she and Micheal were having their problems, but his display at Underground had put things into a different light. She smoothes down her gorgeous hair and removes her apron, excitedly ready to greet her man at the door. As she approaches, the knob turns from outside, and the door swings open. Kyra’s look of excited happiness shatters into a look of bewildered horror, as the looming figure of Calvin Xavier stands at the threshold. A wide, evil grin spreads across his face, revealing his white ivory teeth, his eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses. Behind him stand four masked figures, as well as the figure of Malik, aka Deronimaus, Calvin’s personal right hand man.

Hello, darling, happy to see me?

Kyra’s saucer sized eyes slowly fall to a glare as she steps back and gropes for a blunt object. As her hand finds an umbrella, she reaches back and swings at Calvin, who doesn’t budge. A leather gloved hand reaches out and grabs her by the wrist. Malik steps inside the house, and with his hand around her wrist, he wraps her into his arms, and forces his way into the house. Calvin follows, along with the masked henchmen, who begin to trek through the house.

Calvin, what the fuck are you doing here?

Calvin turns back to her, removing the glasses from his eyes, advancing on the subdued woman.

Oh, me, nothing, ma, just wanted to drop you off a gift.

He reaches into his pocket and grabs two pieces of cardboard. Two front row tickets to Death Row emerge from his pocket.

I wanted to personally deliver these to you, I don’t know if they let people on your husband’s level have tickets, but I wanted you to have mine. Don’t let them go to waste, two of my best girls wanted to see me whoop your man’s ass, but I saved these for you and your daughter, who…speaking of which…oh, my timing is impeccable.

As his voice trails, a yellow school bus pulls in front of the James’ house, and young Heather skips down the steps. Kyra’s look of anger turns to frantic nervousness. Malik lets go of her and ducks behind a closet door, his pistol with the infrared laser still points directly at her face. Kyra’s face of anxious fear is juxtaposed to Calvin’s nonchalant expression as the child enters. She stops for a moment, not knowing who Calvin is, before realizing how rude it is to stare. Calvin squats to her level.

Hello there, princess, why, aren't you beautiful? What’s your name?

The youngster quietly looks at her mother, who glances between her daughter and the uninvited intruder, before replying.

…Heather.

Calvin chuckles, and sticks out his hand.

Oh, that’s a lovely name, I’m Calvin Xavier, I work with your daddy, but you can call me Calvin. I just came by to drop off some tickets so you can go and see your daddy at work, would you like that?

She cautiously glances at her mother, who smiles a cellophane grin, fighting the tears of fear. A red laser casually strolls to the center of the girl’s forehead, unbeknownst to her. Malik loudly fights the snickers from the closet as he points the weapon at the minor, her mother’s eyes widening.

Yes...

Calvin stands and ruffles the little girl’s hair.

Heather would you like a little brother or sister?

She confusedly looks to her mother, who fires a look at Calvin, who shines an Oscar winning smile, winking slightly.

Heather, baby, run along upstairs, I’ll be there in a sec to hear about your day.

With that, the minor skips up stairs, and Calvin’s attention returns to Kyra.

Kids, you gotta love ‘em, right?

Kyra reaches to slap Calvin, but is snatched up by Malik, emerging from the closet.

Mike is gonna fucking murder you, you pig!

Calvin lets out an arrogant chuckle

Yeah, whatever goes well with that gin and tonic to help you sleep at night, sweetheart. We’ll be leaving now, do tell Michael we stopped by, won’t you?

With that, Calvin exits the room, followed by the masked men, and Malik, who lifts a family portrait, and drops it shattering to pieces. As the door slams behind them, Kyra’s face falls to her hands as she lowers herself to the floor, and begins to cry intensely. A young voice is heard from upstairs.

Mommy, what was that crashing sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P   Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 2008 Pre-Show V&P
Page 1 of 1