Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row 2008 PPV - Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Death Row 2008 PPV - Results Empty
PostSubject: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 am

Death Row 2008 PPV - Results Drow

The anthem of Death Row blares over the P.A as pyro explodes and lights flash all about the arena. The sold out American Airlines Center almost ruptures with the sound of the crowd…

Rabbi: Hello, I’m the Rabbi!

Kross: I’m Kross…

Rabbi: And sitting to our left is Rob Larsen and Morpheus, and to our right is Stone and Foxx. The full force of FMW’s commentary team is here with you tonight for DEATH ROW.

Kross: For those of you who are just tuning in now and missed the Pre-Show, you’re lucky bastards.

Rabbi: I’d have to disagree, but here we are now. And what better start could you have to a pay-per-view than the crowning of the first ever ABANDONED CHAMPION in an Unlucky Thirteen Match?

Kross: The crowning of the first ever Abandoned Champion in a decapitation match.

Rabbi: I don’t think they can air that sort of thing Kross, but you didn’t pay to listen to us so we’ll take you to Buster Cherry now.

Cherry: Introducing first; from Sydney Australia, standing at six foot one and weighing two hundred nine pounds… The Mercenary of Peace… PETER SAAAAAINT!

Steve Vai’s FOR THE LOVE OF GOD rips out of the P.A accompanied by gold pyro as Peter Saint emerges from the back. The crowd roars almost drowning out the Air-Guitar anthem as Saint jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of those lucky few fans of either side of the ramp.

Saint slides into the ring, wasting little time with further show boating; clearly considering the task at hand.

Rabbi: Of all the combatants in this match, Saint is the only one who has ever been in an Unlucky Thirteen match up; will that pay off in this matchup?

Kross: I doubt it.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Halifax Nova Scotia. At six foot and two hundred fifteen pounds… ADRIAN O’RIIIIIION!

For the Love of God is replaced by Red by King Crimson as the gold pyro fades through to a blood red, the lights matching up shortly later.

A black robed Adrian stands casting a long silhouette in the dank crimson light. Despite his normal to the ring method, Adrian sheds the robes and instead nigh on sprints down to the ring in order to get his hands on the waiting Saint.

Kross: And here’s why, Jew.

Megadeth’s Symphony of Destruction sounds out making way for TyranT’s arrival, who also sprints down to the ring, although somewhat slower than Adrian to get his piece of the action which had already erupted in the ring. Buster added, just after bugging out of the carnage;

Cherry: And making his way to the ring, THE TYRANT!

Kross: This will be an Original Sin victory; I promise. They’ve got the numbers, and Adrian has already got Saint down…

Rabbi: Looks like he’s aiming to get him painted red. What a start to a match!

Kross: TyranT now, being the good little O.S bitch he is, is bringing over one of the three staplers to Adrian; now he’s pinning the arms of Saint down.

Rabbi: I don’t think I’ll ever get used to watching this…

Kross: Listen to the screams! It’s fantastic!

Rabbi: For those who don’t know, an Unlucky Thirteen match can only be won by one of the combatants stapling all of their cards to the skulls of his opponents. Peter Saint has Hearts, TyranT has Clubs, Adrian has Spades and only once all thirteen cards of each respective suit is attached to someones head will the match end.

Kross: Saint’ll definitely be needing Heart to even get out of this alive.

Rabbi: Low… Adrian’s going for a second staple, but Saint fights free of TyranT’s grip and slugs Adrian; he’s fighting to his feet!

Kross: TyranT drives a quick knee to the back of the neck of Saint and puts him back down. Look at Original Win stomping on Saint now!

Rabbi: Original Win?

Kross: Yeah, like what I did there?

Rabbi: TyranT standing on the back of Saint now; using all that three hundred plus pounds to keep him down; and Adrian staples a second card to the back of Saint’s head.

Kross: Brilliant start for Adrian here tonight.

Rabbi: But what’s this? Saint gets a bearhug around Adrian’s knees and rolls! He’s taken Adrian and TyranT both down! What quick thinking! He’s up now!

Kross: But the weight of TyranT must have hurt. Look at him licking his wounds in the corner…

Rabbi: TyranT going for a running body avalance… SAINT WAS PLAYING POSSEUM! TYRANT EATS TURNBUCKLE! Adrian following and a quick dropkick levels the Pride of the Black Covenant!

Kross: No wai.

Rabbi: Yes! Saint grabbing one of the Staplers now, using it to beat Adrian back down to the ground!

Kross: Ouch.

Rabbi: Is he going for it? Yes! Adrian is now wearing the Seven of Hearts! I hear it’s a lucky number to some.

Kross: Hmmm. But here comes TyranT with a running axehandle, beating Saint back to his knees. And a sharp kick to the arm that was keeping Saint up; he’s down!

Rabbi: TyranT trying to retrieve the stapler from Saint, but Saint won’t relinquish.

Kross: TyranT just goes on to club it right out of his grip and a quick three of clubs to the eyebrow. Ha. Now Saint looks like a Pirate.

Rabbi: So Adrian has two cards down, TyranT and Saint are one card apiece.

Kross: And don’t forget that TyranT’s card is obscuring Saint’s vision. As I said; Original WIN!

Rabbi: Seems Adrian is a little pissed off at TyranT’s attempts. Adrian shoves TyranT!

Kross: But TyranT gives, look, he’s offering Saint to Adrian. CRUNCH! Stapler to the skull of a raising Saint!

Rabbi: Adrian putting another staple into Saint’s lip; bringing him up to three cards down…

Kross: That was nice. Saint can’t even scream without tearing his lips apart…

Rabbi: TyranT puts a staple into the side of Saint’s throat. That’s just unnecessary!

Kross: HA! BUT SAINT SCREAMS! See the blood pouring from his mouth?!

Rabbi: This is disgusting!

Kross: Now, quick Adrian! Do it again while he’s down!

Rabbi: No!

Kross: No!

Rabbi: YES! SAINT WITH THE ROLLING LEG TAKE DOWN! ADRIAN’S DOWN! STEP UP ENZIGUIRI TO TYRANT! CARD TO TYRANT’s CHEEK! AND THE OL’TIMER AIN’T HALF GOT SOME LUNGS ON HIM!

Kross: Adrian’ll get him from behind…

Rabbi: I think not! Kick to the midsection…Arm drag, he keeps the grip… INTO A SPRINGBOARD ARM DRAG WHICH MUST HAVE WRETCHED ADRIAN’S ARM OUT OF PLACE! ADRIAN’S CARDS ARE ALL OVER THE SHOP! YE---NO!

Kross: Too much flash; TyranT lurked up behind and applied a fairly solid sleeper.

Rabbi: But can you see him struggling to get to his cards to staple one into the now prone Saint’s head?

TyranT: FUCK!

Rabbi: More importantly, did you see Saint put a staple into his thigh?!

Kross: No worries. TyranT tightens his hold… AND HERE COMES cYnical!

Rabbi: Oh no!

Kross: cYnical taking TyranT’s cards and attaching it to Saint! And anoth---

Rabbi: Adrian just stopped the General Manager…

Kross: BC PRIDE!

Rabbi: NO! Saint ducked down, pulling TyranT into the way and loose! European uppercut to Adrian! cYn on the assault with fists.
Saint ducks under a clothesline…
SAINT HURLS OUR GM BETWEEN THE SECOND AND TOP ROPE TO THE GROUND BEFORE US!

Kross: Bulldog by Adrian as TyranT gets up. Original WIN is back on top. Adrian choking at Saint as he barks orders to TyranT.

Rabbi: Is TyranT getting Adrian’s cards for him?

Kross: Yes. And that makes four.

Rabbi: I can’t watch this.

Kross: Five!

Rabbi: Wait, what is TyranT doing? What is he chewing?

Kross: Six!

Rabbi: Hey, Kross, I think TyranT just ate---

Kross: SEVEN!

Rabbi: HA!

Kross: Oh man. TyranT gave Adrian one of HIS CARDS. Adrian’s major pissed!

Rabbi: TyranT just spits in Adrian’s face. SPITS THE CARD I JUST SAW HIM PUT IN HIS MOUTH AND BAM WITH THE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH STAPLER!

Kross: Bloody typical!

Rabbi: TyranT putting his Queen right into Adrian’s forehead now! TyranT backstabs Adrian before Adrian could do the same to him! And that’s thirteen cards that have been stapled now!

Kross: TyranT is a bastard. What’s he doing coming out here?

Rabbi: Probably checking on his boss. And Saint is stirring! Adrian’s stirring too. NOT ANYMORE, SHINING WIZARD BY SAINT!

Kross: What is the bastard kid doing now?

Rabbi: I think he’s… No. Saint. DON’T STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL! OUCH!

Kross: Christ!

Rabbi: Saint staples a card to Adrian’s nose, THROUGH the webbing of his fingers!

Kross: Look at him drag Adrian up by that arm now, he’s tearing his hand up!

Rabbi: Arm bar transitioned into a springboard rope-walk hurricanrana! And the crowd loves it! Adrian may be out of this… Saint stapling another card to Adrian.

Kross: But TyranT is back with the steel chair thrust to the back of the knee of Saint as he shows up. Then again to the top of the skull!

Rabbi: And this certainly doesn’t look good for Saint.

Kross: Jack of Clubs to the jawbone.

Rabbi: Whose going to stop TyranT from winning this now as he puts another card into Saint’s cheek?

Kross: Adrian groggily getting to his feet, look at him pounce for TyranT like a wounded beast.

Rabbi: But TyranT ducks with a grace unthought of by a man his age and size and hurls the chair into Adrian’s bloody face on the rebound! TyranT putting another two cards into Adrian at the same time to bring him up to SEVEN Cards; just like Adrian. Saint’s showing minimal signs of Life, as is Adrian. But now TyranT can use that weight advantage and really squash down on his opponents.

Kross: As he does; knee drop to Saint, running boot-wash to Adrian both as they tried to get up. And a card being stapled into each.

Rabbi: The crowd doesn’t know what to do; boo TyranT for stapling Saint, or Cheer him for stapling Adrian.

Kross: Can I swap my choice of winner to TyranT?

Rabbi: Why? Because Adrian only has five cards left when he needs to staple in six more to win?

Kross: In all fairness, I’d forgetten about that. I was more on the lines of TyranT being on a roll.

Rabbi: And talking of rolls, sweep kick by Saint takes TyranT down! TyranT quickly trying to flee to the outside but Saint grabs him by the collar… And the King of Hearts has just been secured to the top of his skull!

Kross: cYnical is back up though! Hanging Saint’s throat against the top rope!

Rabbi: And TyranT with a low blow with the stapler…

Kross: Oh Your God!

Rabbi: STAPLE TO THE PENIS?!

The crowd boos as TyranT commits such a low act, as his boss, General Manager cYnical enters the ring.

Rabbi: Adrian’s up… He’s literally foaming at the mouth with rage… TYRANT SLAM! ADRIAN IS LEVELED!

Kross: TyranT giving cYn two cards to staple into Adrian as he does the same to Saint, after a few Stapler clubs…

Rabbi: One more card will do it and we’ll have a new… No, a FIRST CHAMPION in TyranT!

Kross: What’s he waiting for? Saint’s managing to get to his feet…

Rabbi: cYn just handed him something… Is that a Staple Gun?!

Kross: IT IS! TyranT FIRES THE LAST CARD RIGHT INTO SAINT’S CHIN AT POINT BLANK! Look at him standing over Saint like a complete badass!

Cherry: AND YOUR WINNER, AND NEW ABANDONED CHAMPION… THE TYRAAAAANT!

TyranT (8.03 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.33 total)
Peter Saint (8.29 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.1 avs = 9.29 total)
Adrian (8.36 aps + 0.8 avs = 9.16 total)

cYn plasters Saint with the Abandoned Championship before handing it to TyranT who raises it up into the air!

Adrian starts to stir from the vicious Scrapebuster/Bossman Slam hybrid as the two bug out.

The scene opens to Jaro in the back. The CEO punches the monitor in front of him as Korran Halycon cringes, feeling the anger radiating off of him.

Halycon: Not happy boss?

Jaro:
Adrian fucking lost! That damn wizard better celebrate tonight because I am going to shove my foot so far up his ass tomorrow that he will taste the dog shit I stepped in on the way in! Fucking girlfriend killing ass.

Halycon: You can calm down boss, I promise everything is in order for the tag team title match, nothing will get in our way there?

Jaro: Everything?

Halycon: Yes, everything.

Jaro: O rly?

Halycon: I'm not doing that.

Jaro: Fuck you too then. Have you seen my nigger anywhere? I need to make sure the coon knows what I want done to the walking campfire in his match.

Halycon: Dante's in the building, I'll find him and send him this way for you.

Jaro: Excellent...

Korran Halycon exits to find Dante Jones as the scene fades out...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 am

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for our FMW Television Title match of the evening. The following match has no count outs and there are no disqualifications. There is no time limit. Champion and Challenger will be bound by a 20 foot chain, with a dog collar around both of their necks. The match can only end when one combatant manages to successfully touch all four corners in a row. Now, please welcome, hailing from Redemption Alabama by way of Brooklyn New York…THE FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION….THE WICKEDNESSSSSSSS!

Senior FMW Official Jerry Popper pulls from under the ring a 20 foot chain with matching dog collars at either end as the lights dim for the champ’s arrival. The crowd, sensing what’s to come is a mix between frenzied cheers and an uneasy sense of dread. This one’s going to be brutal. ‘Born of a Broken Man’ by Rage Against the Machine cues the Television Champions entrance from the crowd. Oddly enough, the technical wrestler isn’t dressed in his ring gear, he’s dressed in a pair of beat up jeans, work boots, and is sporting taped fists as he tosses his shirt to the crowd. He’s dressed for a fight, not a wrestling match.

Hesitantly, Popper places the collar around the neck of the Wickedness, who in turn hands over his Television Championship to the official. The Challenger’s entrance begins, as Saint Michael Dreamkiller appears on stage. The crowd hisses, but there is no sign of the massive X as Dreamkiller strolls casually down to ringside. It seems the GM has something to say as he produces a microphone.

Dreamkiller:Now!

And with that, X emerges from behind the rail and strikes with a swift big boot to the back of the head.

Morpheus: What strategy! What cunning! What gamesmanship!

Larsen: What a tool! I can’t believe you’re applauding this, and Wickedness didn’t see that coming at all.

Morpheus: Whose the tool, again? He’s been running up against the Original Sin, not the Original Happy-go-lucky-bunnies. They feast on the shortsightedness of others! OHH!

Larsen: And X is whipping Wickedness with that chain across the back, and he’s got no choice but to curl up in the fetal position as X rains shot after shot on him with that chain.

Morpheus: This is glorious. This DVD is going in my personal collection. The TV Champion is whimpering! Look at him, like a beaten puppy!

Larsen: X is quite comfortable with chains, and it shows.

Morpheus: So’s Wickedness, but that’s after hours. Can I set his shrieking as my ringtone?

Larsen: He’s a proud man but he’s having strips of flesh whipped clean off his back by a 300 pound monster. I doubt it’s any fun. Finally, X pauses to let Dreamkiller put the collar on him, not the referee.

Morpheus: See? He can play fair!

Larsen: But the Champ sees the opportunity and dropkicks X into Dreamkiller and Anarchy’s GM takes a spill from the apron. And now, the Champ follows up with an uppercut to the nuts that leaves the big man hunched over the ropes.

Morpheus: Proud Champion my tucas. He’s a backfighting piece of crap.

Larsen: And now, and now… Yes! He touches the first turnbuckle. 1 down. He slams his fist down on the second, looking for an early win… but X is blocking his path to the third… baseball slide between X’s legs! And he pulls the chain up crotching the behemoth!

Morpheus: And he’s doing everything in his power to steal this win, that’s two low blows as he touches the third turnbuckle…dammit!

Larsen: Seconds from victory as he bulldogs X down, about to end this.,..BUT X reels him in…what strength!

Morpheus: And now X lunges for a clothesline but Wickedness ducks!

Larsen: Heaven Sent! Heaven Sent! He fired the big gun early with that superkick, and it staggered X back into the corner. Wickedness slaps the turnbuckle and thinks he’s won it, however, Jerry Popper is informing him that X steadied himself with that far turnbuckle before Wick grabbed the last turnbuckle.

Morpheus: The fact is, the TV Champ is erroneously bitching here, giving the referee an earful for no good reason. X Clearly hit that turnbuckle a few seconds before he did.

Larsen: I think it bears repeating that the biggest weapon Wickedness has couldn’t fell X. He staggered, wobbled, but didn’t go down…and now from behind he wraps the champion in a massive bearhug, with that chain pulled taught around Wick’s chest! X has shrugged off the Champion’s closer, and applied a brutal bearhug!

Morpheus: Look at this bitch trying to wiggle free! What a fucking moron he is for asking for this match. It’s right into X’s strength…literally. He’s always in arms reach, and now in X’s grip, he’s starting to sag. He’s fading.

Larsen: That bearhug is sapping the champ’s strength, and now X slams him down. He bounces off the ropes and lands on the much smaller man with a HUGE splash.

Morpheus: This is a physical dissection. He drags him back to his feet, and drops him in the corner. Tree of woe… Wickedness hanging inverted as X charges and absolutely pastes him with a running hip to the face as the TV Champ hung helplessly.

Larsen: Wickedness slumps down to a heap. X looks at Dreamkiller, who has returned to the apron. Dreamkiller franticly slams on a turnbuckle and now X follows suit, as Dreamkiller moves on to another corner and X lumbers behind his master. I think he’s grasped the objective.

Morpheus: Halfway home! X touches the third one, this baby’s about to be put to bed!

Larsen: But the fourth corner is where Wickedness has pulled himself to his feet!

Morpheus: He might be a retard! He’s standing there trying to trade soup bones with X! X is clobbering him!

Larsen: Wick ducks a shot and kicks X right in the knee! A dropkick follows there! And a running Yakuza kick to the hunched over lummox’s skull takes him to the mat! Wick slaps a turnbuckle to break X’s streak and rolls to the floor. He’s got a chair! He comes back in the ring and absolutely El Kabangoes the challenger! What the hell is he doing?

Morpheus: He’s wrapping some of the slack in that chain around X’s knees, and he ascends the turnbuckle with that chair! He frogsplashes the chair down from on high. That had to hurt his own ribs… but he’s catching his breath and climbing another turnbuckle!

Larsen: He’s trying to cripple him…but Dreamkiller grabs the chair! He shoves Wickedness off and crotches him on the top rope! What a chairshot to the back of the skull! My God!

Morpheus: This is absolutely savage. Wickedness is bleeding Blood Type: Homo all over the ring as Dreamkiller and X manage to unroll the chain from his legs… but the damage has already been done. X can’t seem to put weight on his right leg. It just buckled! He fell! Dreamkiller is undaunted, stalking the bloodied Television Champion. He loads up another chairshot…

Larsen: Some fan just dropped him! He’s got the chair and he creams Dreamkiller! The Anarchy GM rolls to the floor as the assailant reveals himself to be… Johnny! He’s back!

Morpheus: Listen to these morons cheer for the ice princess, it’s revolting.

Larsen: He’s checking on his partner now, who is in a bad bad way from that steel chair and OH NO…

Morpheus: Well, that was the shortest lived comeback in history!

Larsen: He’s badly hurt. I mean, get the EMTs out here now. Johnny..he had knelt down to check on Wickedness and when he looked up, X grabbed him around the throat, and just chokeslammed him from the ring through our announcers table.

Morpheus: Yeah…he got some distance on that one. If fag toss was an Olympic Sport, he’d win us a medal.

Larsen: A 120 pound waif just got destroyed by that ogre, and you think it’s hilarious.

Morpheus: Absolutely.

Larsen: His lover’s distraction has bought Wickedness enough time to get to his feet in time to see X slam his manpaw down on the second turnbuckle. Wick sees the carnage that’s claimed Johnny and he rolls to the floor…grabbing a staggered Anarchy GM! He’s going to kill him! What a knee to the face! HELLBOUND! He’s tearing into the GM…And X hasn’t noticed! He’s touched the third turnbuckle!

Morpheus: Finally, the Ox sees it and YANKS Wickedness back to the ring, violently jerking him by the collar. X pulls him into a nasty clothesline with the chain and rolls out to his fallen master. He picks up Dreamkiller to the apron, who slaps him away! Oh no, the boss is irate.

Larsen: Listen to the tongue lashing!

Dreamkiller:Fuck your title…dammit, If you let him lay another hand on me…I’ll…I’ll kill..

Morpheus: That’s going to cost X a paycheck!

Larsen: His manager on the apron was berating as X starred like a guilty child, Wickedness curled the chain around his fist and fired off the mother off all lariats. X felt the movement in the chain and instinctively ducked. As a result, The Stormbreaker, and that chain… got ALL of Dreamkiller. I mean, absolutely crushed.

Morpheus: And X is just starring at his master, absolutely stunned. Wickedness touches the second turnbuckle. X is still motionless; he’s wrought with rage.

Larsen: Wickedness is about to touch the third turnbuckle… Wait…X pulls him into the center of the ring, pointing at his fallen master, and he lets loose a guttural roar! Wickedness points at Johnny, who is being loaded onto a gurney amid the wreckage of our table, and screams right back! X looms over him, and Wickednes rears back and bitch slaps him!

Morpheus: and they are trading big time shots again in the middle of the ring, as X gains the upper hand and shoots Wickedness into the ropes!

Larsen: X’s sheer strength is just too much as Wickedness walks right into the X’d Out.

Morpheus: And down goes the champion. X slams his fist on the first turnbuckle. He slaps the second, but somehow, Wickedness is stirring. Or at least, spasming like he’s still got some fight left! X notices this upon reaching the penultimate turnbuckle and…

Larsen: Jesus!

Morpheus: That’s a way to end this decisively.

Larsen: He just grabbed him by the hair and beiled him over the top rope…and the chain and gravity are doing the rest…He’s choking him!

Morpheus: He’s doing what Syanide couldn’t! He lynched the fag!

Larsen: He finally slammed his fist on the last buckle! He’s won it! Now for the love of god, someone free Wickedness! He’s turning blue.

Morpheus: As Popper notes what is happening to the former Champion, the new holder of the TV title snatches his championship from the referee as Dreamkiller is finally to his feet.

Cherry: The winner of this match…AND NEW Television Champion….THIS…IS…X!!!!!!!!

Larsen: Dreamkiller just spit right in Wick’s fading face. Finally, Popper gets his collar off as he collapses to the floor. Dreamkiller’s audacity has know limits as he drags his boot across the unconscious man’s face.

Morpheus: Maybe Johnny and Wick can get bunk hospital beds. THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE A STAND AGAINST SOMEONE BIGGER THAN YOU. You get humbled. Don’t fuck with the Original Sin, or they will make an example of you.

Larsen: Dreamkiller wipes some blood from his lip, with a smirk, and slaps Wickedness as X returns to him with his hard fought championship. Dreamkiller snatches it from X, pointing at his monster.

Dreamkiller: You let him hit me…4 times. This is unacceptable. We’ll need to discuss this matter in private, my pet.

With that, the camera pans down to the arena floor where EMTs are frantically working to resuscitate the former Champion.

The scene cuts to Gabriel Lance and his partner Steve Zanoni arguing in the back, as usual.

Lance: I'm sorry but you even thinking you have a chance to win a match against me is laughable. I mean, you're nowhere near as awesome as me.

Zanoni: I know, I'm even more awesome. Glad you noticed my friend.

???: You know what is even more awesome then these two? Death by boredom!

The tag team of VanGuard and Hannibal Frost walk into the scene with smiles on their faces. VanGuard high fives his partner on his remark.

Lance: Well if isn't the team of dumb and dumber rolling up to beat each other off verbally.

VanGuard: Hollywood boy probably knows a lot about beating guys off I expect.

Lance: Fuck off.

Zanoni: And die. Twice.

Frost: Brilliant. Guess I see why you obviously deserve the title. I'd be surprised if either of you had the brains to climb a ladder, let alone figure out how to unstrap the title.

Zanoni: Brave words from a man who is still trying to figure out how to win a match.

VanGuard: Even braver words from a man who thought it was a good idea to team with a Narcissist.

Lance: A Narcissist who had won a title.

Frost: Don't worry, everyone will forget about that when one of us win.

Zanoni: You know, no matter who wins; at least we know who will lose.

All four men grin as they look at each other.

VanGuard: I'd hate to be Neutron Star right now...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 am

Buster Cherry is standing in the middle of an empty ring. Four ladders are positioned in each side of the ring, plus two more are in the entrance ramp. The TNT Championship belt is now hanging high above the ring. The teams of Lance and Zanoni and VanGuard and Hannibal Frost are already in the ring, and Bobino had just finished making his entrance.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the ladder match for the T...N...T... CHAAAAMPIONSHIIIIP!

”Heaven is an Orgasm” by Lords of Acid plays over the PA system as Neutron Star makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos, and a sprinkling of cheers.

Cherry: From Irregular Galaxy IC 10, weighing one hundred and ninety pounds, he is the TNT Champion... NEUTROOOOON... STARRRR!!!

Stone: This is it, ladies and gentlemen, the TNT Championship is defended yet again in a match that is sure to include chaos and anarchy, death and destruction, blood and steel. We’ve got six men and six ladders by my count, and they’re all fighting for the gold that is hanging above the ring right now, and that’s the TNT championship!

Foxx: We’ve got the champion Neutron Star, the teams of Lance/Zanoni and Frost/VanGuard, and... Bobino. What the hell is he doing here?

Stone: It seems that he’s impressed the back enough to make his way into the billing. He’s a wildcard as it is right now. Can he walk away with the championship tonight?

Foxx: God, I hope not. If he does, he’s just gonna no-show his first defense!

Stone: I don’t know, Foxx, if he managed to put himself in this match, he may be a changed man.

The bell rings and just about immediately, Hannibal Frost and VanGuard go for the champion with a double clothesline, but Neutron Star manages to evade!

Stone: The young team of VanGuard and Frost go for the champion like sharks smelling blood! But wait, there’s no respite for Star as Gabriel Lance and Zanoni pick him up in a double spinebuster!

Foxx: Neutron Star is the target here tonight. He is the champion, and he’s got the red mark on his forehead. He will go to any lengths to defend his belt in a matchup like this!

Stone: VanGuard and Frost both pull out double bulldogs on Lance and Zanoni who have just finished slamming down Neutron Star, but the two of them are also put away by Bobino who executes a picture-perfect front dropkick!

Foxx: I don’t believe this! Bobino actually wrestling?

Stone: Better believe it. Bobino nails an elbow drop on the supine Neutron Star, and he slides out of the ring. He’s getting a ladder!

Bobino dismantles a ladder standing at the bottom of the entrance ramp. He turns around to get back in the ring but he meets Hannibal Frost springboarding off the top rope and nailing a dropkick, driving the ladder straight into Bobino’s chest!

Foxx: BOOM!

Stone: Hannibal Frost driving the steel of the ladder into Bobino’s chest! They’re not getting up from that soon!

Foxx: Now Zanoni’s got another ladder and he slides it in the ring.

Stone: Zanoni pauses for a while, and now makes a decision as he drives the end of the ladder into Neutron Star’s ribs! Gabriel Lance is holding Star up by his neck, and he’s motioning for Zanoni to do it again!

Foxx: This is brutal! I love it!

Stone: And another shot to the ribs! Gabriel Lance picks him up in the tilt-a-whirl spinebuster!

Foxx: Neutron Star may never get up from that beating!

Stone: But there’s VanGuard and he explodes into a top-rope front dropkick on the team of Lance and Zanoni! VanGuard picks up Neutron Star and finishes off Lance and Zanoni’s job by giving him a brainbuster suplex! Now VanGuard’s taking the ladder and he sets it up, he’s going up! This may end early!

Foxx: Somebody get up!

VanGuard goes up the ladder but just as he is about to set his foot in the final rung, a feeble Neutron Star grabs his ankle! VanGuard tries to shake it off, but Neutron Star doesn’t let go!

Stone: Neutron Star is up, and he’s not letting VanGuard get to the top of the ladder!

Foxx: But there’s a blow to the back of the head from Zanoni who had just gotten up, and Gabriel Lance is using this chain of events to go up on the other side of the ladder!

Stone: Zanoni notices this and he’s going over to Lance’s side and now he’s trying to get him off! There are now four men battling for a spot on the top of one ladder! ...But wait, what’s this?

Bobino is back in the ring and he’s shaking the ladder until it topples, sending the ladder to the ropes! Gabriel Lance and VanGuard fall to the outside of the ring!

Foxx: Bobino... just equalized the match!

Stone: Bobino took down four men with one shot! And he’s getting out of the ring to get another ladder... what would you need two for?

Foxx: Increases your chances, Stone! He’s got that ladder, but Hannibal Frost’s back in the ring to make trouble!

Stone: The two are trading blows right in the middle of the ring, and Hannibal Frost gets the better of the New Shit and nails a tough-looking german suplex! Now he’s setting up that ladder!

Foxx: Don’t tell me this clown is gonna win this match!

Stone: It doesn’t seem so as now Neutron Star is back up on his feet and he’s fighting Hannibal Frost for that ladder!

Foxx: Go Star! Gogogogo!

Stone: Neutron Star’s getting the better of Hannibal Frost and there’s a kick to the gut, Star rears up, will we see the Phenomenon?

Neutron Star makes the jump but Steve Zanoni catches him in mid-air and while holding him up in his arms, he drops Neutron Star over the rope! Zanoni also throws Hannibal Frost over the top rope and into VanGuard!

Foxx: Zamboni just took the both of them out!

Stone: And now he’s the one who’s setting up the ladder! No one’s gonna stop him! No one’s gonna stop him!

Foxx: But wait, the idiot’s going up on the farther side!

Stone: I think he’s gonna grab onto the belt in a fashionable style, Foxx! I think he’s gonna make a big jump onto the belt! He’s measuring it right now!

Foxx: Zanoni’s gonna jump... wait, Gabriel Lance has just jumped back in the ring!

Gabriel Lance quickly makes his way up the ladder Shelton Benjamin-style and NAILS A SUPERSPEAR JUST AS ZANONI MAKES THE JUMP! THE TWO MEN LAND ON THE OUTSIDE... AND ON A LADDER! The crowd is chanting the appropriate Holy Shit!

Foxx: HOLY SHIT!

Stone: HOLY SHIT INDEED! GABRIEL LANCE TOOK HIMSELF AND STEVE ZANONI TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING AND THEY’VE BOTH LANDED ON A LADDER THAT WAS SITTING ON THE FLOOR!

Foxx: HOLY SHIT! THEY MAY BOTH BE DEAD!

The camera zooms in on the two men as medics and officials come running down to the ring, and a trace of a smile can be seen on Gabriel Lance’s face.

Stone: WAIT... IS GABRIEL LANCE... IS GABRIEL LANCE SMILING?

Foxx: HE JUST LANDED A SICK MOVE! EVEN I’D BE SMILING!

Stone: NO, I THINK HE DIDN’T CARE ABOUT WINNING THIS MATCH! HE JUST WANTED TO PROVE TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT HE WAS BETTER THAN STEVE ZANONI! THEIR GAME OF ONE-UPMANSHIP WASN’T OVER!

Foxx: WELL, NO ONE’S BETTER THAN THE OTHER NOW THAT THEY’RE BEING CARRIED AWAY ON A STRETCHER, AND AWAY FROM THIS MATCH!

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Neutron Star and Bobino are trading punches with Hannibal Frost and VanGuard respectively.

Stone: *clears throat* Ladies and gentlemen, Steve Zanoni and Gabriel Lance officially cannot continue this match. Now back to the ring, the four remaining men are going at it like there’s no tomorrow!

Foxx: Neutron Star and Bobino seem to have forged a temporary alliance, as they’re one-upping Frost and VanGuard with their own brand of teamwork!

Stone: Neutron Star lays down a huge right hand to Hannibal Frost, while Bobino spears VanGuard! Neutron Star lands a leg drop to VanGuard’s throat!

Foxx: But Neutron Star eats another ladder from Bobino for his trouble! What an alliance!

Stone: Well, I never expected it to hold up until the end of the match, it’s pretty much every man for himself, and here’s Hannibal Frost and he’s exchanging blows with Bobino!

Foxx: For once I’d like to see Bobino win!

Stone: But Hannibal Frost may just have stymied Bobino’s momentum by having the last word with a sick Freezer Burn!

Foxx: No, Bobino counters with a huracanrana!

Stone: But he gets up to eat Neutron Star’s boot! Turnabout is fair play, and Neutron Star hits the Phenomenon on Bobino!

Foxx: The champion now setting up the ladder, everyone’s down, can he retain the championship?

Stone: No, VanGuard’s getting up and he stops Neutron Star from going up the ladder!

Foxx: No! Bobino, get up!

Stone: No dice as VanGuard catches one of Neutron Star’s punches and lifts him up for the spinebuster, and here’s Hannibal Frost as he gets up in time to catch Neutron Star’s head for the neckbreaker, and there’s the double team!

Foxx: Wait, Bobino’s up! He nails the half-hour suplex on Hannibal Frost!

Stone: VanGuard catches Bobino in a very vicious clothesline, and now he’s going up the ladder! Can he win this? Is he going to get it?

Foxx: No, Neutron Star’s up too! He’s going up the other side of the ladder! The two of them are trading blows from fifteen feet off the ground, who’s going to send the other into a fall?

Stone: Hold on, I think Neutron Star’s lost his footing for a bit – no, there’s Hannibal Frost below him, and that’s no homo! Hannibal Frost has Neutron Star in a powerbomb hold and he hits the Freezer Burn on Neutron Star! VanGuard gets started on unhooking the belt!

Foxx: No! No, not this way! ...Wait, Hannibal Frost is now going up the ladder! I don’t think he’s gonna let VanGuard win the belt this easily even though they’re partners!

Stone: I didn’t expect any less from this match, and it seems the two are hesitating to force the other one down!

Foxx: But they have to start hitting each other sometime, and it’s Hannibal Frost who lands the first blow! VanGuard’s got no choice but to start hitting him back!

Stone: And it seems no one’s got the lead... but wait, Neutron Star and Bobino are back up on their feet and they’ve just pulled the two partners down, and the ladder along with them!

Foxx: But Neutron Star now going to work on Bobino as payback for what happened earlier in the match, and the two men are putting on a wrestling clinic as each move and each grapple is met with an equal counter and the proper evasion! No one’s letting up in this match!

Stone: Neutron Star nails a kick, but Bobino catches it, and shoves it to the side, Neutron Star trying to get the Dragon Whip in but Bobino manages to duck... and eats a dropkick from Hannibal Frost!

Foxx: Frost and VanGuard are now up, and VanGuard’s pretty much focused as he sets up the ladder again! He’s going up! But Neutron Star sees the opportunity as he goes up with him!

Stone: Hannibal Frost picks up Bobino and hooks his head, there’s the suplex attempt... but there’s hangtime in the air as he walks toward the edge of the rope... and Hannibal Frost drops Bobino to the outside with a gordbuster!

Foxx: In the meantime, Neutron Star and VanGuard are still up on that ladder duking it out, no one’s giving way! Hannibal Frost should be capitalizing on this, where’s he going?

Hannibal Frost goes outside the ropes, walks along the apron seemingly looking for the right spot, he stops, jumps up on the rope, springboards, and hits Neutron Star with a dropkick, sending him flying off the ladder! Another Holy Shit chant erupts!

Stone: Another sick spot right there as Hannibal Frost took Neutron Star off the ladder with a springboard dropkick! But that leaves no one open to challenge VanGuard!

Foxx: Hannibal Frost may have just took one for the team, and look, VanGuard is really going to work on that belt!

VanGuard frantically tries to get the belt off the hook, and after a while, he finally has it, and just falls to the ground, taking the belt with him! The crowd explodes in a louder pop!

Stone: That’s a sick bump, and we’ve got a new TNT Champion!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, and your new TNT Champion... VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGUAAAARD!!!

VanGuard (8.15 aps + 1.8 avs = 9.95 total)
Neutron Star (8.1 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.2 total)
Hannibal Frost (7.7 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.0 total)
Bobino (7.05 aps + 0.1 avs = 7.15 total)
Gabriel Lance (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)
Steve Zanoni (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Stone: VanGuard is on a roll!

Foxx: And the rookie wins the title match... but it could’ve gone either way in a match like this!

Stone: Don’t take away from VanGuard’s glory, Foxx! He gave it his all and he’s walking out the new TNT Champ!

Foxx: But not without a little help from his partner!

Hannibal Frost slowly gets up, and goes over to VanGuard. He raises his partner’s arm up in victory.

Stone: That much is true, Foxx, that much is true! In the meantime ladies and gentlemen we’ll be back with more Death Row action, don’t change the channel!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 am

The scene switches backstage to the lovely correspondent, Veronica Cherrywood, who is standing by with Janus Flare.

Cherrywood: Veronica Cherrywood here, about to get a word from Janus Flare, who seems to have a huge announcement for us all. So Flare, what's the big news?

Flare: Oh, wouldn't you like to know how big my "news" is, you pervy skank!

Flare snatches the mic from Cherrywood.

Flare: But I'm just going to have to disappoint you, sweetie. You're not pretty enough to be in the know. Now…BE GONE!

An insulted Cherrywood rolls her eyes at Flare, before trudging away in a huff.

Flare: Now that I'm appropriately in the presence of nothing but physical perfection, allow me to address the rest of you sub-pretty folk through the use of this here camera.

My huge announcement, as Veronica put it, is that Prince Janus Flare will be moving his pretty self to a different brand - where being as pretty as I am will become a blood sport…Anarchy!

While I have enjoyed MOST of my time in Alchemy, I've been finding myself rather…UNSATISFIED…and…FRUSTRATED lately. Almost as if as long as I stood in Alchemy - I was never going to be able to reach a CLIMAX…in my career…

Frankly, Alchemy just wasn't...HARDCORE...enough for me, so it's time to move onward to the home of the hardcore, and to show those so-called "anarchists" that I'm as hardcore as it gets!

And to top it all off, I'm going to make a debut that will have everyone talking come Anarchy 6.1, when I go down to that ring, and have hot and passionate sex…WITH MYSELF!!!

Because truthfully, there is no one else pretty enough to have sex with me!

The scene fades out to Flare shoving one hand down his pants, and moaning with pleasure as he molests himself.

Rabbi: We’re back Ladies and Gents and coming to you live midway through DEATH ROW and what a show it’s been so far! Don’t forget coming up tonight the FMW Championship belt will be defended by Eric Scorpio after the decided match between Alex and Drew, fantastic finale for you guys.

Kross: Get this god damned show on the road and introducthe veteran of FMW himself, the true Tag Team champion and special referee for this match: Korran Halycooon.

Halycon is already making his way down towards the ring as All My Life by the Foo Fighters plays through the Arena speakers - his demeanor is aggravated having no real interest in either team winning tonight. He hurriedly stomps up the ring steps and stands to await the teams.

Kross: You know I think it’s good Korran agreed to this, we’re gonna get a good show of wrestling knowledge tonight from this vet, he’ll have a good take on whether the teams are playing well.

Rabbi: I have no idea how you can conceive of Korran calling this match in a fair sense.

Kross: This is a wrestling match, Rab, not a morality contest. These men are out to hurt each other.

Just as his sentence finishes the Disturbed’s version of Land of Confusion begins to resonate through all the arena seats marking the unquestionable entrance of the Quick and the Dead. Chase makes his quick run into the ring as Korran keeps to the corner, Chase beginning to climb the turnbuckle and raise his arms to the crowds cheering. Cactus makes his way down slowly, his and Korran’s eyes never leaving each other.

Cherry: Our first team tonight, at a combined weight of 455lbs, the FMW Tag-Team Champions: The Quick and theee Deeeeeeeaad.

Kross: What a bunch of ass holes, no way have these guys done enough to deserve the titles.

Rabbi: Uhhm, to the contrary, Kross; these two won the titles fair and square against the Dogs and not to mention have never lost a tag-team match since they formed back in the days of NEW.

Kross: I was making a statement, nowhere in that sentence did I ask for your input, nor would I ever.

Kross seems to look even more disgusted as the next team of faces begin their entrance after Maksim’s Croatian Rhapsody begins its life on the speakers. Both men of Vendetta make their way down the ramp after the huge lines of pyros finally desist.

Cherry: Aaaand the challengers tonight, weighing in at a combined 480lbs, Veeeeendettaaaaaaaaaa.

The two men complete their way down to the ring, entering it and putting on a few poses to the mixture of boos and cheers as Sam and Chase’s fan base as champions has yet to grow to the majority.

Kross: I spose the good thing about these goody-goody VS goody-goody matches run the risk of serious injury, hell maybe even be too injured to continue holding the titles then the real champs can have ‘em back.

Rabbi: Korran needs a partner for that.

Kross shoots Rabbi a quick and cold glare just as the bell starts. Cactus and Vengeance both climb between the top and middle rope to stand on the apron leaving Chase and Vizzini in the ring. Both men circle each other for a second before Romeo slowly leans forward and extends a hand towards Chase. He doesn’t hesitate, and in much the same posture of trying to keep his distance extends his hand to his opponents, shaking it firmly then releasing.

Rabbi: Fantastic showmanship by the two legal men there, looks like this is gonna get underway for real now. Chase moving back to lean against the ropes and takes a few steps in here, this is a tense beginning wrestling fans.

Kross: Vizzini running for the clothesline – ducked by Chase. Vizzini off the ropes and hops over as Chase goes prone, up to his feet and hits a powerful spear as the first move of the match!! Romeo’s gonna have some trouble with those ribs after that one.

Rabbi: Agh I’m a little disheartened by that one I think but Romeo’s showing no sign of faltering and is back to his feet if not holding a hand on his stomach out of comfort.

Kross: Both men circling yet again, you’d think the Tag Champs and the apparent number one contenders would have some fucking balls to make a move.

Chase moves in to grapple Vizzini and both men struggle to overpower each other, Chase gets the better and manages an irish whip to the heavier superstar but ends up receiving a quick clothesline to take him down.

Rabbi: Ahh little bit of cockiness from one of our champs there, he’s gotta keep focused and not underestimate them here, the Dogs know the bearing that statement holds having lost twice to a team of rookies. Chase back up goes to tag Cactus making him the legal man. Vizzini sticking to his guns and not making the opposing tag here.

Kross: I must say, although I don’t really like any of the competitors here I know Cactus has got his strategy right – it’s just like I told ya earlier Rab, these men are destined to hurt their opponents and destroy them if need be. Cactus will do just that. Cactus hits a right to Vizzini’s cheek bone, and another right to the jaw, kick to the midsection and BANG down to the canvas with nicely timed DDT. Right on cue Cactus makes the fucking moooves!

Cactus turns to the crowd’s mixed reaction and decides to take out a hip flask from his back pocket and take a swig; Korran comes alive from the side and punches the flask out of Cactus hand. The two then start arguing, their words heard over the now died down cheering and boos of the crowd. While Cactus is preoccupied Vizzini makes the tag to Vengeance who runs in and clotheslines Cactus onto the hard concrete.

Rabbi: Jesus! Did you hear how fast that ring-out count was!? Ladies and Gentlemen Cactus just had to be literally flung back into the ring by his partner in order for them to escape a loss via ring-out! The man is barely able to stand after hitting his head off the concrete. Korran takes his post back to the ropes and simply leans against them smirking.

Vengeance moves over to his still stunned opponent and lifts his left leg, hitting a harsh elbow drop to the inside thigh towards the knee joint, Cactus grunts in pain a second time when Vengeance manages a second but finds the strength to kick out with his other leg, hitting the ankle of Vengeance from under him and sending him face first to the canvas.

Kross: Cactus wasting no time here and bringing the groggy Vengeance to his feet. Whoa! Elbow just crashed across the eye socket of Vengeance what an impact. I think I heard it crack! Please be cracked!

Rabbi: Cactus moving in behind Vengeance now, sitting him up and applying a sleeper hold. Wait…what?! Korran just broke up the hold! Cactus reapplies it…no Korran won’t allow it?! What in the?!

Cactus mouths off in annoyance and gives two stomps to his opponent’s chest as a parting gift before heading over to tag Chase. Chase gets into the ring and walks quickly towards his opponent who is now standing, Vengeange drops to his knee’s quick as a flash and gets a solid fireman’s carry to Chase to writhes slightly with a hand on his back.

Rabbi: Whoa! Quick thinking there by our challenger! Well executed fireman’s carry to get the drop on the lighter man.

Kross: what is it with you and this lighter man crap, why can’t you just call the match like me – normally. You know you always manage to make shit boring.

Rabbi: I’m just using my knowledge to make it more interesting, this is a sport, Kross not bare knuckle boxing.

Kross: Watch some bare knuckle boxing from time to time, Rab, you might learn something about how to commentate like a pro. It’s not hard, you can’t dress up the fact that we sit here and talk for a living.

Vengeance takes his chance to capitalize and brings Chase to his feet, both men enter a grapple and vengeance gets a few knees into Chase’s middle. Vengeance swings round Chase and gets a solid german suplex to the shoulder’s and neck of his opponent.

Rabbi: Oooh and a perfectly executed suplex from Vengeance! We’re seeing some true style from our competitor, he goes for the cover.

No - kick out! Korran just counted quicker than his ring-out earlier. Vengeance going for the cover again

What is going on here! How can this be allowed!

Nope, Chase isn’t gonna stay down, he’s back to his feet now and dives at his partner’s outstretched hand!

Cactus runs in as Vengeance tags Vizzini, both men run at Cactus who hits a double clothesline to take both men down. Just as both men get back up and Cactus looks ready to deliver another crushing blow, Korran comes out of nowhere with a half full bottle of Jack Daniels and brings it down onto the forehead of Cactus, the bottle smashes and covers him with the brown liquid as a it mixes with the now freely flowing blood from the cut the bottle left.

Rabbi: What the hell is going on here?!

Kross: This is a hell of a match, Rabbi just enjoy it while it lasts, it can’t go on much longer after that shot!

Chase flies into the ring and drives Korran’s head into the canvas with a running DDT as Vendetta look on in shock – Vengeance shakes off his daze and takes a step towards his short haired opponent but Vizzini extends his arm and stops him from moving any closer, they exchange a look and the message is clear. Vengeance nods and makes his way back to his teams corner, Vizzini was still the legal man. Korran rolls out of the ring as Chase attempts to wake his teammate who’s eyes suddenly snap open. Chase backs off to the corner as his partner comes to his feet in a blind rage and runs at Vizzini, clamping his hands on his shoulders and driving him to the canvas only to begin viciously biting his the forehead of vizzini.

Rabbi: Oh no! Cactus just took a page out of his old book!

Kross: OH YES! WE GOT SOME VINTAGE CACTUSS HERE! He’s fueled by blood now, Rabbi!

Rabbi: Korran isn’t aware of it to stop it, he’s still outside the ring nursing his own head, it looks like he landed on some glass!

Kross: Cactus has stopped biting and Is now driving his knuckles continually onto the side of his opponent’s head.

Rabbi: Vengeance has had enough and runs in with a kick to the head of Cactus, Chase is in now too coming to the aid of his partner. SPEAR!! Vengeance just hit a spear to Chase!! How about that for payback? Goes for the cover but no he’s dragged off by Cactus!

Kross: Kick to the midsection, off the ropes and BOOOM! Down goes Vengeance from that neckbreaker!

Rabbi: Vizzini is up, looks like he’s calculating something here! What?! Springboard Huracanrrana!! Cactus is down!

Vizzini stumbles to his feet and surveys the current carnage, his gaze flicking from Chase to Cactus trying to remember who the legal man is. Korran enters the ring and looks over at Vizzini and begins to close the distance, inclining his head to the bloody Cactus on the floor. Vizzini turns his back on Korran who then turns him back round.

Kross: HALYCONIC HAMMER! HALYCON JUST HIT HIS FINISHER ON ROMEO! Vengeance is back to his feet looking confused at what he just watched Halycon do!

Rabbi: Chase out of nowhere with a chair to the back of his skull!! Korran and Chase staring at each other now.

Both men hold each other’s gaze for a small time before walking towards the downed Cactus, each taking an arm and helping him to his feet.

Rabbi:What!? What is this?! Are they?!

Cactus and Chase walk over to Vizzini and both start pummeling him with kicks while Halycon goes over to do the same to Vengeance!

Rabbi: OH MY GOD! THAT’S THE PROOF! CACTUS AND CHASE ARE IN LEAGUE WITH KORRAN!

Kross: What a twist! I knew guys as good as Chase and Cactus would have to be in league with a decent member of FMW roster! I always knew they’d show their true colors eventually. Hehehe

Chase and Cactus finally look up at each other in satisfaction, Cactus walks over to where Korran is still making a spectacle of Vengeance.

Rabbi: Wait, Chase doesn’t look to be finished with Romeo yet – He’s got him to his feet, I can’t watch this!

Kross: Bodyguard!!! Cactus has Vengeance to his feet as well! TWELVE GAUGE! What a finish to this match! Cactus on the cover.

It’s over!

Rabbi: No! It can’t be – Romeo was the legal man Cactus can’t pin Vengeance!

Kross: Ref’s decision, Rabbi. Cactus just pinned Vengeance for the win!

Cherry: Aaaaaand here are your winners and stiiill the FMW Tag-Team Champiooons. The Quick aaaand the Deeeead!
Cactus Sam and Chase (7.94 aps + 7.84 aps + 2.0 avs = 17.78 total)

Romeo Vizzini and Vengeance (7.99 aps + 7.56 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.3 avs = 16.65 total)

As Cherry finishes the announcement Flesh into Gear by CKY blares onto the speakers of the Arena, filling the ear’s of all the fans and drowning out their loud boos and sounds of shock. Cactus and Chase hold up their belts and stand side by side with Korran in the middle of the ring.

Rabbi: What the hell just happened here!?
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 am

The arena lights totally black out, and no sooner than this happens, a number of gunshots ring out in the darkness, followed by the all-too-familiar phrase “I still kill” being spoken. The arena lights return to a dim and 50 Cent’s “I’ll Still Kill” begins to play on the sound system, The camera shifts and focuses on one of the exits in the audience; soon Dante Jones, accompanied by his “employer” Jaro, emerges from the darkness, carrying a bloody, barbed-wired baseball bat in his left hand and the steel chain in his right hand. The steel chain is, surprisingly, also wrapped with barbed wire.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Ultraviolent Championship! Making his way to the ring, from Richmond, California, weighing in at two hundred and sixty-six pounds, representing and accompanied by the co-Ultraviolent Champion Jaro, he is DANTE... JONES!!!

A mixed reaction comes from the crowd as some are cheering for Dante while most are booing Jaro.

Larsen: This is going to be an interesting match-up. Dante Jones was forced, no, Dante Jones was extorted by the man he is walking with to participate in this match by taking Jones’s daughter Karma hostage.

Morpheus: Hostage? What are you talking about? I’d say Jaro was giving Karma some... time-out.

Larsen: Here you are again with your distorted perspective on things, Morpheus.

Morpheus: Speak for yourself.

Dante has made his already-famous jump from the guardrail to the ringpost and Jaro staying at ringside when the arena lights cut to darkness again. The opening lick of Bullet For My Valentine’s “Four Words to Choke Upon” plays, and the arena is soon covered in a dark blue atmosphere coming from a long burst of pyro of the same color, as Nick Bryson emerges from backstage and walks to the ring with the Ultraviolent Championship belt on his shoulder.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds, he is the other co-Ultraviolent Champion, NIIIIIICK BRYSON!!!

Larsen: And you can tell from the look on Nick’s face that he’s not really hot at the idea of having to face someone on the same side.

Morpheus: But the truth is, at this moment right now, Nick Bryson and Dante Jones are not on the same side. Dante had no choice but to work this match on Jaro’s behalf, and that does not put him on the same side as Bryson.

Larsen: Typical narrow-minded Morpheus. I was talking about the bigger picture.

Morpheus: Well, the bigger picture doesn’t matter right now.

The bell rings and without warning Dante tosses aside the barbed-wire steel chain and swings his baseball bat wildly! Nick Bryson manages to duck in time and spears Dante Jones to the mat, but as they go down, Dante sticks the business end of the bat into Nick’s back!

Morpheus: And Dante is like a shark in the water! He doesn’t wait ‘til long for some bloodshed, and I’m loving this! Jaro’s cheering his ass out!

Larsen: That’s gotta hurt, and that’s gotta be unhealthy for Nick, as it seems Dante hasn’t cleaned that thing since Circus Maximus!

Morpheus: I’m loving it! He’s just digging the barbed wire in, and Nick’s screaming in pain!

Larsen: You are a sick, sick man, Morpheus, I don’t think Dante’s enjoying this even half as much as you are! And finally Dante lets up on the sheer brutality and covers Nick for the pin!

Morpheus: Ain’t no way Nick can kick out after getting tortured like that! One, two – damn! Jaro ain’t happy, and he’s showing it!

Larsen: Take your words and eat them, Morpheus!

Morpheus: But Nick isn’t getting up easily. Dante back up on his feet and I think he’s eyeing his steel chain lovingly.

Larsen: I think I’d prefer the chain; at least the barbed wire on it is still clean. Dante grabs the chain and he’s choking Bryson with the chain, and thank God it’s the clean end!

Morpheus: Come on Bryson, tap out!

Larsen: He’s struggling, he’s groaning, he’s trying to breathe through the chained chokehold, but there’s one thing he’s not doing – tapping out!

Dante lets go and gets up. He fixes the barbed wire on the steel chain, and gets ready to whip Bryson’s back again, but before he can raise the chain, Bryson upends Dante!

Larsen: Nick Bryson getting back in the game, creating an opening for himself by tripping Dante there. He takes both the baseball bat and the steel chain out of the ring by kicking them away from Dante’s reach!

Morpheus: Nick Bryson’s a chump.

Larsen: No, he’s getting in his element and trying to reintroduce some real wrestling in this match.

Morpheus: That won’t be necessary, this is Ultraviolent rules!

Larsen: Nick unloading his fists on Dante; I think that whatever hesitation he had walking into this match has now evaporated. I hope this doesn’t last until after the match... and there’s the belly-to-belly!

Morpheus: This match is officially now getting boring.

Larsen: Your definition of boring, yes, but business is picking up! Dante gets up for more, there’s a second belly-to-belly... OH MY GOD, NICK JUST LAUNCHED DANTE TO THE OUTSIDE WITH THAT BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX!

When Dante hits the ground, he is shaking more violently than usual, and a lot of blood is spilling on the floor. Dante rolls over and reveals the barbed-wire baseball bat!

Larsen: OH MY GOD, DID DANTE JUST LAND ON HIS BARBED BAT?!

Morpheus: That’s gonna debilitate him!

Larsen: THAT’S GOTTA HURT, CAN WE GET A REPLAY?

A replay replaces the action, first from the original angle, then through a perspective from the outside of the ring, clearly showing the barbed-wire baseball bat sitting on the outside, which Dante lands on!

Larsen: Damn, that’s gotta hurt in the morning!

Morpheus: But where’s Bryson?

Nick suddenly launches himself from the top turnbuckle with his fist, wrapped with Dante’s steel chain, raised, poised to hit Dante’s face, but he meets a steel chair in the face halfway!

Morpheus: And Jaro finally equalizing the odds!

Larsen: The chairshot heard around the world! God damn it, this is an Ultraviolent match, not a handicap match! Jaro is now stomping a mudhole in Nick Bryson and lands another chairshot in his skull!

Morpheus: What, you think Jaro was really just going to sit there and possibly lose his title?

Larsen: I have to admit that I didn’t, but that doesn’t change the fact that this is nothing short of dastardly!

Morpheus: Okay, Dick. Jaro’s now picking up Nick Bryson and I think he’s planning to introduce Nick’s face to the steel steps!

Jaro attempts to plant a facebuster on the steel steps, but Nick manages to block it in time, turns around and nails Jaro with his fist that’s still wrapped with the barbed-wire steel chain!

Morpheus: NO!

Larsen: Yes, and I also wasn’t expecting Jaro to be the only one not bloody after this match!

Dante sneaks up from behind with another shot to the back from the baseball bat!

Morpheus: Nick Bryson’s moment of glory cut short by Dante Jones!

Larsen: A vicious blow to the back yet again with that damned baseball bat! At least Jaro’s not getting up for a while!

Morpheus: Dante bringing him back in the ring, yeah, it’s time to finish this!

Dante rolls Bryson’s body back in the ring, climbs in and covers Nick for the pin.

Larsen: There’s the pin, ONE, TWO...

Morpheus: THR- NO!

Larsen: Nick got a shoulder up! Nick got a shoulder up!

Dante gets up and takes the steel chain that’s still around Nick’s fist, and wraps it around his own. Dante picks Nick up and gears up for a large haymaker, but Nick ducks the move again and hits the straightjacket lung blower!

Larsen: Beautiful backcracker, Nick bringing in some real wrestling again, and he’s now going to the top rope!

Morpheus: Wait, Jaro’s back to bug him and he swats Bryson in the back with the chair like the fly that he is!

Larsen: Dante and Jaro just working on that bloody back! Nick falls down on the canvas and Jaro puts the chair on top of him, what’s he gonna do now?

Morpheus: He’s going up to the top rope... double foot stomp on Nick’s ribs!

Larsen: Jaro drives the chair into Nick’s bruised ribs! Jaro is prepared to kill Nick Bryson for the title!

Morpheus: That’s why it’s called the Ultraviolent Championship, Robb! Jaro picks up the chair and prepares to land another blow into Nick’s ribs!

Larsen: Nick rolls over, and that buys him some time to get back to a vertical base! But look out behind you, Nick!

Morpheus: Dante’s back on his feet and he’s waiting for Nick to walk into his reach! But Bryson’s eyes are still on Jaro, who’s charging straight at him with the chair like a rhino’s horn!

Nick dives out of the way at the last second and the chair is driven into Dante’s ribs!

Larsen: Jaro just drove that chair into Dante by accident!

Larsen: ‘fraid so, partner, and Nick comes back and spears Jaro in the side from out of nowhere!

Larsen: Bryson grabs the chair from Jaro and irish whips him, and whacks him with the chair when he reaches the ropes! The force of the blow sends Jaro over the ropes and to the outside!

Morpheus: Wait, Dante’s back on his feet and he’s got the chain again, Bryson still doesn’t see it!

Dante brandishes the chain like a whip and Nick manages to turn around to see it! Dante strikes with the chain and Nick quickly strikes with the chair at the same time, resulting in the two weapons’ business ends colliding with a loud, steel CLANG!

Larsen: Nick Bryson manages to parry Dante Jones’s chain attack!

Larsen: Nick rushes in the fray blindly but Dante smartly uses the chain and lashes Nick in the legs! Nick trips!

Morpheus: YES! Smart move by Dante! He’s about to really give Nick the lashing now!

Larsen: Dante moving fast, swings that chain at Nick’s direction!

Dante swings the chain at Nick’s back, but Nick rolls over quickly and swings the chair, parrying the chain again! Nick gets up and drives the chair into Dante’s stomach!

Larsen: Nick thinking on his feet and counters the incoming lashing!

Morpheus: NONONONONO!

Larsen: Dante’s bending over from another abdomen shot, and Nick uses the opportunity to pick up Dante and Nick Bryson nails his Sickle Touch!

Morpheus: NO!!! Wait, Jaro’s getting up! There might still be hope!

Larsen: But can he make it? Nick makes the cover! ONE!

Morpheus: JARO GETS UP ON THE APRON!

Larsen: TWO!

Morpheus: JARO DIVES!

Jaro dives, but not far enough to reach Nick!

Larsen: THREE! JARO DIDN’T MAKE IT! NICK BRYSON WINS, HE’S STILL ONE HALF OF THE FMW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION!

Cherry: The winner of this match and still one half of the Ultraviolent Champion...NICK BRYSON!
Nick Bryson (8.13 aps - 0.1 penalty + 2.8 avs = 10.83 total)

Dante Jones (8.3 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.2 avs = 8.3 total)

Morpheus: NO!!!

Larsen: Nick rolls out of the ring to avoid any more damage from Jaro, and he wins the right to wear the belt around his waist! Jaro is fucking angry!

Morpheus: Jaro’s gonna have his revenge!

Larsen: Yeah, but that’s not gonna dampen Nick’s spirits as he fought against the odds to call that title his!

Nick Bryson runs out in the crowd with a huge smile on his face.

Larsen: Stay tuned folks as we still have John Derrick vs. Josef Black, the C4 title showdown, a Harvest of Evil, and more coming up!

Morpheus: Not to mention a World title match...
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 am

Morpheus: Ladies and gentlemen, I am so excited for this match that I can barely contain myself!

Larsen: Please do for all our sakes…

Morpheus: Shut it emo. This match will feature two of the top up and coming stars in this company…PLUS Jack Boice and C.G. Smitten!

Larsen: Not this again…

"Map of the Problematique" by Muse hits as C.G. Smitten and his adopted daughter Kelsey make their way to the ring to a chorus of boos. The two slide into the ring as Smitten orders Kelsey to cover his ears to block out the boos. She thus climbs the turnbuckles and leans over to cover his ears.

Cherry: This tag team match will be one fall and contested under Ultraviolent rules! Introducing first, representing Original Sin and haling from Salt Lake City, Utah; they are the team of Christian G. Smitten and his daughter Kesley, the SMITTENS!

Morpheus: This is despicable; these evil people are jeering a child! Completely uncalled for!

Larsen: I do not think they are booing Kelsey here…

Morpheus: Lies, they are just jealous of her immense talent. Word is that she is next in line for an Ultraviolent title shot if they can pull a win here.

Larsen: Sadly I do not doubt that Smitten would put his own child in a UV title match…

The boos begin to die down and even turn to cheers when “Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)” by the Offspring hits as Jack Boice and Baby make their way to ring. Boice is not his usual jovial self and instead has a grimace on his face as he carries his beloved Baby to the ring.

Cherry: And their opponents, haling from Walla Walla, Washington; they are the team of Jack Boice and his love Baby!

Larsen: Boice seems to have a lot on his mind and who can blame him, his love of Baby will stay banned in FMW if he loses here.

Morpheus: That is not it at all, he’s just worried about being upstaged by the superior athletics of Baby and Kelsey and honestly who can blame him?

Larsen: Arguing with you on this would be pointless, wouldn’t it?

Morpheus: Yes it would indeed be.

Larsen: Fair enough. It looks as if Smitten and Boice will start this match out here, probably the best possible combination.

Morpheus: Lies, I want more Kelsey and Baby!

Larsen: And you’re the only one. Boice and Smitten lock up with Boice taking an early advantage as he arm drags Smitten across the ring. Christian did not seem to be expecting that at all.

Morpheus: Smitten is supposed to be the superior superstar on the mat so getting so quickly one-upped by Boice does not bode well for him.

Larsen: Wow, that actually made sense.

Morpheus: Well, to be fair, Baby is a better mat wrestler then any of them. Remember that ankle lock she had on Kelsey? Classic.

Larsen: Ignoring you, Smitten is back up and calling for Boice to lock up with him again with Jack quickly complying…but Smitten drives a merciless knee into his stomach.

Morpheus: Nice move, there is no point wasting time trying to be proper in this sport when it’s so much easier to win by playing dirty.

Larsen: Smitten hooks Boice’s arms and slams him to the mat quick with a slick double arm DDT!

Morpheus: Smitten is now on top of Boice raining down elbows on to the young man. This is excellent!

Larsen: Boice is able to block most of the shots with his arms and pushes Smitten off of him. Oh no, he’s going to tag Baby in…

Morpheus: YES, YES, YES!

Larsen: Boice lunges forward and tags in Baby, how is this going to work exactly?

Morpheus: Baby is going to show why she is one of the top stars in professional wrestling history, that’s how! See, she’s already planning a catapult maneuver with Boice here; this is going to be amazing!

Larsen: Boice has Baby in his hands and now he has actually catapulted Baby into the skull of C.G.Smitten!

Morpheus: Catapult head butt! Brilliant move!

Larsen: Smitten is stumbling back and has fallen into his corner, hitting Kelsey’s arm and, yes, the referee is calling it a legal tag! Kelsey is climbing into the ring for a rematch of their match from the last Anarchy.

Morpheus: Their CLASSIC match from the last Anarchy, get it right or do not say it at all.

Larsen: Baby bounced off Smitten’s skull pretty hard and is lying in the far corner from Kelsey as she makes her way towards the chair.

Morpheus: I’m so excited!

Larsen: Kelsey steps on Baby to make the pin for a 1…2..NO!! Boice pulls Baby out from under Kelsey to prevent her from winning the match and thus caused the young girl to fall to the mat. She looks like she is about to cry…

Morpheus: She’s a fighter, a true competitor through and through! Pain is temporary Kelsey, pride is forever!

Larsen: And one half of Original Sin’s team is crying like, well, a 4-year old. She seems to have banged her shin on the chair as Boice pulled it out from under her.

Morpheus: That damn Baby taking cheap shots on the way out the ring! Completely and totally despicable!

Larsen: Just shut up Morph. Baby has now, ummmm, tagged out I guess as her beloved Jack enters the ring to square off against the four year old Kelsey Smitten. This is going to be…interesting.

Morpheus: Take him down Kelsey!

Larsen: She’s four years old.

Morpheus: I could beat someone five or six times my age.

Larsen: That would more then likely be a skeleton.

Morpheus: Bring it on!

Larsen: Anyway, Boice seems very confused as to how approach this situation as he circles the young girl. How do you wrestle a four year old?

Morpheus: You don’t, the four year old kicks your ass when it’s the great and mighty Kelsey Smitten!

Larsen: Boice has picked up Kelsey and is now carrying her and placing her on the far turnbuckle, it seems he is talking to her about how he has to pin her!

Morpheus: This is ridiculous, Kelsey should be destroying him!

Larsen: I agree but for entirely different reasons. Why would any wrestling promotion put a child in this position?

Morpheus: Because she’s the greatest athlete this sport has ever seen!

Larsen: Boice is still trying to convince Kelsey to lay down for him; God did that sound so wrong…OH M GOD THAT’S CG SMITTEN WITH A STEEL CHAIR! Smitten just smashed Boice over the head with a steel chair, laying out his opponent and nearly causing him to knock Kelsey off of the top turnbuckle where Jack Boice had placed her upon.

Morpheus: Kelsey has the balance of a cat; she always lands on her feet. True story; I saw her jump out of a window, cut three flips in the air, and land on a dime.

Larsen: No you didn’t.

Morpheus: Lies.

Larsen: Exactly. Smitten is driving the chair down on to the neck of Jack Boice, it looks like he’s trying to decapitate him.

Morpheus: He’s just trying to remove the sinful lips that kiss and love that disgusting chair in his corner. Hmmmm, do you think Baby is getting jealous of the attention Jack is being shown by the other chair?

Larsen: I do not even want to think about it. Smitten seems content with his work quickly dismantling Boice as he smiles and walks around the ring soaking up the boos, I cannot believe how fast the tide in this match turned in the favor of the Smitten clan.

Morpheus: Baby, get in there and save your partner!

Larsen: Somehow I do not see that happening, her being an inanimate object and such things.

Morpheus: So are you saying she has turned on Boice!?

Larsen: What!? No…

Morpheus: She’s a treacherous bitch!

Larsen: Smitten has laid the chair on the mat and is now emptying a bag from the ground on to it, oh my God that’s a bag of thumbtacks! Christian has removed Kelsey from the top turnbuckle and is now dragging Boice up and has applied the bear hug to him on the second turnbuckle! Oh no…

Morpheus: Oh yes! GAVEL BANGER!

Larsen: Smitten nails the Gavel Banger on Jack Boice, driving his opponent directly into the thumbtacks and the steel chair, that’s excessively uncalled for…

Morpheus: I loved it. And look, Kelsey is running towards Boice’s corner and has knocked that treacherous bitch Baby off the apron, she never saw it coming! This is beyond amazing!

Larsen: I’m sure she did never see it coming as Christian pins Boice for a 1…2…3! It was academic after that brutal assault with the steel chair…

Cherry: The winner of this match, Original Sin’s CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN AND KELSEY SMITTEN!
C.G. and Kelsey Smitten (8.3 aps + 1.8 avs = 10.1 total)

Jack Boice and Baby (8.48 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.6 avs = 9.98 total)

Larsen: That was an insane match and I honestly feel on a different night, a different time; this could have gone to Jack Boice easily.

Morpheus: Damn you really are a liar; Smitten and his amazing athlete of a daughter are two of the hottest stars in FMW history. The Gold Card winner claimed another victim tonight! Look, he’s even including Kelsey in his celebration!

Larsen: Or something like that…

The scene fades out around Christian celebrating in the ring before stopping and ordering Kelsey to go get his hat for him…

The scene cuts to the back where Jaro is sitting, fuming in anger as Dante Jones walks in.

Jaro: Well isn’t just like a nigger to be late! And to be a LOSER!

Jones: Listen, Jason…

Jaro: I don’t have to listen to you because you’re both black and a loser; two things I hate! Luckily, I will have a little nigglet skin jacket now!

Jaro turns to walk off as Dante, a tear in his eyes, calls out to him.

Jones: WAIT! I have an idea you’d love to hear, anything to save Karma. It could change this whole night…

Jaro stops, takes a deep breath, and turns back.

Jaro:
You have ten minutes cotton picker or I go make a coon skin condom.

The scene fades out as Dante begins to talk…
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:35 am

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the HAARRRVVVEEESSTTT of EVVVVVVVVIILLLLLLL!

"Halo" by Soil announces the arrival of Team SyquincakYcal. They arrive to an understandably mixed reaction. Cynical heads down the ramp, followed only by CAK as ‘Quin convinces Syanide to play with the others.

Cherry: And now, their opponents!

Bloodrose’s entrance video and lighting go off, but SMJ’s ‘LIVE TO WIN’ sends the quartet through the curtain.

Cherry: The Rules are simple. This match can only end when every member of a team has been eliminated!

Rabbi: And here we go, FMW Official Eric Shun is checking the combatants over, but Syanide is irate as Shun pats him down!

Foxx: And Eric Shun gets bent!

Rabbi: I cannot believe you just went there.

Foxx: Calling it like I sees it, amigo. Syanide de-cleated him.

Rabbi: And all 8 men are brawling as we have NO REFEREE IN SIGHT.

Foxx: We need a referee!

Rabbi: How much you paying?

Foxx: Not much, have you seen our checks? Bloodrose clotheslines Harlequin and CAK as all three spill to the floor. Harlequin with a block on CAK who attempted a big boot, SPINEBUSTER BY ‘Quin. But Harlequin is ejected from the ring by Smart Mark!

Rabbi: See, that was an impressive counter…

Foxx: True.

Rabbi: The Wizard’s got Edible up for a cYnabur…NO, SMJ pulled him free!

The lights dim and ‘Frantic’ by Metallica plays. The Incomprable Phantom Lord emerges, smiling as he slides into the ring and fires his leather trenchcoat into the crowd, revealing a referee’s shirt. He signals for the bell and crowd comes unhinged.

Rabbi: Look at this shit, Foxx. You remember him?

Foxx: I drink to forget him. He always knew how to make an entrance though. Meanwhile in the ring, look!

Rabbi: The rooks sidestep and unload on the veteran with TOTAL ELIMINATION!

Foxx: The kids cut off any would be saves; Mortus off the top, splitlegged! It’s the Three Eight Double Six!

Rabbi: It’s actually just three. As in..1…2…3

Cherry: cYnical HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Rabbi: That was fast. Decisively Fast. I didn’t notice any tags either. Phantom doesn’t seem particularly hung up on the rules.

Foxx: Look at the wily veteran that Harlequin has become, pulling his troops in.

Rabbi: Yup, they are gRabbing plunder from ringside. The Walking Hate Crime has a chair, as CAK tosses a section of security barricade into the ring, and he’s wielding a chain! Their erstwhile leader has produced a ladder from under the ring.

Foxx: Harlequin gives Phantom a crazed glance and Phantom nods! It’s on! Bloodrose protests but Phantom shrugs and Harlequin, CAK and Syanide hit the ring! Bloodrose and Co. roll to the floor!

Rabbi: Bloodrose grabs a pipe from the side of the ramp and Mortus fields the timekeeper’s bell! Smart Mark and Edible are emtpyhanded as Bloodrose berates them.

Foxx: Ah, men after my own heart. Technical Masters. No need for a brawl.

Rabbi: Sir, I seem to recollect you taking a cheese grater to a man’s skull on the regular during your day.

Foxx: Scandalous lies, you besmirch my otherwise sterling reputation. Smart Mark and Edible have had enough. They are leaving!

Rabbi: And Team Harlequin hotfoots it past Bloodrose and Mortus, gRabbing the Purists and tossing them back into the ring!

Foxx: I must say, nothing about this has been remotely legal.

Rabbi: But damn entertaining! Edible split open with a chairshot from CAK! Syanide gores SMJ right into that guardrail portion that had been propped up in the ring… stereo pinfalls. 1..2…3

Cherry: Smart Mark Johnson and Edible have been ELIMINATED!

Foxx: He counted both falls at once? Really? Bloodrose and Mortus were held at bay by a ladder swinging Harlequin. Bloodrose is now legal, but having a discussion with Phantom about the interesting ruling on that last fall.

Rabbi: Bloodrose turns and stares down Harlequin after the ever ample referee has told him to ‘talk to the hand’. Team Rose has lost the manpower advantage as their leader tosses down his weapon to the mat. He motions to Syanide who does the same! Here we go!

Foxx: Wrestling? The Fuck is this?

Rabbi: A change of pace.

Foxx: A hockey game broke out at the fight. Syanide overpowers Bloodrose and snap suplexes him over! Follow with an elbow drop but Rosie rolls free.

Rabbi: Kip Up by Bloodrose, Syanide’s lariat ducked roll up by Bloodrose, AND CAK with the save. Mortus with a missile dropkick sends him to the floor. Syanide catches Rose with a powerslam, only a 2! He wrenches his arm in a hammerlock, slowing down the slightly older, but faster Bloodrose.

Foxx: Slightly Older? Isn’t the Vampyre like 25262627 years old?

Rabbi: And the Undertaker is Kane’s brother. With the hammerlock applied, Syanide is smashing his elbow into the side of Bloodrose’s face! This could do it right here! It’s savage! ‘Rose refusing to give but he’s fading, Mortus springboards in and kicks Syanide in that shiney bald dome! Harlequin in after Mortus but Mortus ducks and backbody drops him to the floor, and he planchas out the otherside right into CAK. He’s cleared the table!

Foxx: If his partner was still able to fight, that would’ve been a noble self sacrifice. Now? Now it’s just stupid. Syanide is poised to Arrowhead Shot Bloodrose to the retired chumps line, right behind Rabbi here, and Mortus is laying on top of CAK in a heap on the floor.

Rabbi: Arrowhead Shot is ducked! Syanide crotched himself! Roll up, Bloodrose has his feet on the ropes for leverage…PIN! Syanide’s done!

Foxx: Harlequin rolled back into the ring a second too late, and now it’s 2 on 2!

Cherry: Syanide has been ELIMINATED!

Rabbi: HA. Ha. Bye Bye, you bald prick.

Foxx: Fear, Hatred, Jealousy, these are the path to the darkside.

Rabbi: Oh shut it, Obi Wan Jabroni.

Foxx: And now, Bloodrose tags in nobody, as there’s noone to tag. Mortus is still down, CAK is still down. It’s mano e vampire.

Rabbi: Chop by Bloodrose!

Foxx: Right hand by Harlequin!

Rabbi: Another Chop, but it’s ducked, Neckbreaker by Harlequin!

Foxx: Floatover, Only 1. Quick escape, but ‘Quin shoots Bloodrose right into the ropes, lowering the shoulder…

Rabbi:…Right into a knee lift! There’s not many moves Bloodrose hasn’t seen coming. You can’t teach experience. Harlequin collects himself, but Bloodrose follows with a scoop slam and an atomic leg drop. Cover, nets only 1.

Foxx: Harlequin walked right into a set up for a DDT, Bloodrose Thorn!

Rabbi: No, He blocks, Northern Lights Suplex connects! Quickly Harlequin gets to the top rope…OH. What a Shot.

Foxx: Mortus snagged that pipe off the apron and blasted Harlequin to the back of the skull. He collapsed to the canvas, right into Bloodrose’s grasp…BLOODROSE THORN!

Rabbi: 1…..2……NO! NO. NO. KICKOUT! And Bloodrose is irate!

Foxx: Doesn’t Matter, Mortus is poised to finish this off from the top… NEVERMIND.

Rabbi: CAK just lobbed him from his perch onto the ramp, none too gently. Bloodrose didn’t even notice as he shoves Phantom.

Foxx: Phantom shoves him right back…directly into a roll up by Harlequin! 123! Wow. Quick Count City!

Cherry: Bloodrose has been ELIMINATED.

Rabbi: If he was pissed before, he’s livid now. Phantom gives him a parting wave as CAK rolls what’s left of Mortus into the ring. ‘Quin covers but MORTUS ISNT DONE YET!

Foxx: Harlequin looks to apply a submission here but Mortus attempts a roll up… kickout now by ‘Quin!

Rabbi: Mortus bounces off the far ropes but ‘Quin ducks and Mortus flies right into a CAK sized knuckle sandwich, with a side of chain. Harlequin dives atop Mortus and picks up the win! What a showing by the last 4 men!

Foxx: What a punch by CAK. Amazingly brutal.

Cherry: Mortus has been eliminated. Therefore, your survivors of the Harvest of Evil are CRAZY ASH KILLA AND HARLEQUIN!
Harlequin, Syanide, CAK, and cYnical (8.42 aps + 6.82 aps + 7.82 aps + 0.0 aps + 2.4 avs = 25.46 total)
Bloodrose, Mortus, Edible Smith, and Smart Mark Johnson (7.68 aps - 0.2 penalty + 7.76 aps + 7.3 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.0 aps + 0.8 avs = 23.14 total)

Phantom raises their hands with a twisted smile still on his face and exits as Harlequin’s music is played.

The scene opens to the Original Sin locker room as Korran Halycon and the newest Original Sin members Chase and Cactus Sam burst in cheering.

Halycon: Brilliant choice gentlemen, your careers are on the fast track from here on out, I promise.

Sam: I believe you Korran, we should have done this a long time ago.

Chase: Agreed. Now let’s celebrate…SoCal style.

Halycon: You two know nothing about SoCal style but maybe now you can learn.

Halycon goes to pull out some liqueur as Christian G. Smitten walks into the room in a hurry.

Smitten: Gentlemen, welcome to Original Sin, glad to have you in the fold. Korran, is it not too early to start celebrating? We still have business tonight…

Halycon: Shit, I forgot.

Sam:
What are you guys talking about?

Smitten: You’ll see. I also have some amusing news.

Chase: What is that?

Smitten: Apparantly Vengeance and Vizzini are in the parking lot and they are beyond upset over the events that occurred tonight and are waiting for you three to go to leave tonight.

Halycon: They’re not worth our time plus we still have the job to take care of.

Smitten: Not a problem my friend, I’ll get in touch with Neutron, Hostyle after his match, X, Ash Killa, and Adrian; we will take of this…problem.

Halycon: Thanks man, I owe you. Sam, Chase; let me tell you about this job…

The scene fades out as Korran begins to talk…
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 am

The buzz of the crowd echoes as the shot fades in on intrepid backstage reporter Cynthia Adams, and that erupts into a roar as her interviewee comes into frame with a slow smile, and swagger that is almost palpable, the irascible John Derrick.

Cynthia: This is Cynthia Adams, and I am here backstage with John Derrick just moments away from his big match against the Black family, and I have to ask this question of you, with no titles, no contenderships and no stipulations on the line, what is the importance of this match to you?

Doc: Sometimes, as hard as it is to believe, sweetheart; even I have to take a stand on principle. In this case that principle is “Don’t fuck with Doc”. See I knew from the beginning that I was just being used by the Original Sin. That my desires and motivations were simply tools that they employed to play for the belt, I could deal with that, because I was just using them, as well. As long as I had a foot in the door, as long as was in the match, I had a shot at what I wanted. Then Scorpio happened, like a bolt out of the blue and nothing makes sense anymore. Black decides to lead me on, like I can’t read the handwriting on the wall.

Cynthia: So, you were okay with being a puppet so long as you got the belt?

Doc: We’re all just puppets in the end, but when the pieces started to fall and I realize how far back they had tried to play me I knew. I knew. No matter what the fall out this was the line and no further, I am not going to be played by anyone. I am tired of forces blowing my life like dead leaves in the wind, I am going to be in control. Even if it means making powerful enemies, even if it means fighting alone, even if it means I won’t get anywhere near that belt in a thousand nights in a thousand cites. Playing both sides is a hell of a lot smarter, but it took this last okiedoke for me to realize that the only side that matters is mine. So tonight I start a new path to that belt, one that goes straight through the brothers Black…

Derrick halts his interview as he sees someone behind Cynthia. The camera zooms out to reveal the form of Skyler Striker standing there, heavily bandaged and wearing a bright orange shirt with a black tribal-type cross, ‘Forgiven’ written across the back of it. Derrick surveys Striker with a look of incredulity in his eyes. Striker’s face has a considerable amount of scars on it running top to bottom, but his eyes have a look of pure anger across them.

Striker: Sorry to interrupt.

Doc: Why Skyler Striker, you madcap! To what do I owe the pleasure; though I can’t say it is polite to interrupt the lovely Miss Cynthia in her endeavors.

Striker: Fair enough. I'm just here to reiterate that the clown is mine. If memory serves me, then your quarrel is with Ethan, not Josef. That clown has cost me more blood than I care for, and I want some of his. Death Row is not going to end like 5.3 and 5.4. Right now, in front of your eyes, Derrick, I am swearing revenge. If it costs me my life, I will get rid of that clown. Understand?

Doc: I suppose so.

Striker: Good.

Striker turns to leave, but Derrick’s penetrating voice stops him.

Doc: HEY, I’m still talking at you, kid. If your little quarrel overlaps into my match even a second, I swear to YOU, I will personal stamp every possible connotation of ‘regret’ into your skull with my size fourteen, savvy?

Striker laughs to himself and leaves, leaving Derrick glaring with a half-smirk at the place Striker was standing at before.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Championship!

A video of Muhammad Ali appears on the arena screens. [Ali: I murdered a rock! Injured a stone! Hospitalized a brick! I’m so mean, I make medicine sick! I’ll show you, how great I am!] As the words “How great I am” echo through the arena, the sound of a radio tuning can be heard, before Tool comes on. [Maynard: Who are you to wave your fingers, you must have been out your head…] An explosion of pyro cuts off the verse, and through the explosion cuts the intro riff to Megalomaniac, by Incubus, as Dalby Sound comes out through the curtains, followed closely by his entourage of his agent, Andrew King, and his protégé, Daniel.

Cherry: Introducing first is the challenger… hailing from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada….weighing in at 215lbs...DALBY SOUND!!!

Dalby’s theme cuts off, as the arena becomes dark. Suddenly, Renegade by Jay-Z and Eminem begins to play, and the lights simultaneously pulse to the beat of the intro. Hostyle then comes out as soon as the lyrics start, cuing the lights fully turn on when he enters, with red colored lights continuing to pulse to the beat.

Cherry: And introducing next is the current Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion… hailing from Bronx, New York...weighing in at 235lbs…HOSTYLE!!!

Instead of heading towards the ring, Hostyle rounds the corner headed for the announcers table, and grabs a mic.

Hostyle: Geez, for someone who’s been so adamant about showing the world that he can win MY title on his own, it sure does appear to me that it was all a crock of Dalbshit!

Hostyle pauses, and waits for the crowd’s verbal abuse to die down, before speaking again.

Hostyle: So, unless Dullby sends his two mistresses to the back, the True Artist won’t be entering that ring. In other words, this match will be cancelled, and your shot at this title will suffer the same fate!

The crowd boos even more heavily, while Dalby and his crew stare at Hostyle with scorned expressions. Dalby then gets his group to huddle for a discussion, and after a brief moment, King and Daniel turn around and make a beeline out of the ring and up the ramp.

Hostyle: That’s right. I’m not getting in that ring until they’re completely gone.

Once King and Daniel are completely out of site, Hostyle begins to enter the ring confidently via the steel steps, while the crowd berates the champ. Hostyle then steps next to the ref, and hands the C-4 title, while Dalby blindsides Hostyle with a Thesz Press.

Stone: The bell has rung, and we’re off! Dalby’s just teeing off on Hostyle’s face with right and lefts, and the ref is warning him about the closed fist!

Foxx: No fair! Hostyle wasn’t even ready!

Stone: Like he doesn’t deserve it. Hostyle’s trying hard to cover up, but that leaves an opening for Dalby, who grabs one of Hostyle’s arms and locks in an Armbar! Hostyle scurries to the ropes almost immediately.

Foxx: Smart move there by champ. And an even smarter move that he rolled out of the ring to regain his composure.

Stone: Not according to Dalby! He just dove at Hostyle with a Suicide Dive to the outside! Once again, Hostyle didn’t even see it coming!

Foxx: Dalby’s such a chocha! He has yet to attack while Hostyle’s aware.

Stone: Hostyle taught that word, didn’t he?

Foxx: Si, maricon. I’m trying to expand my explicit vocabulary to global standards!

Stone: Sigh…Dalby lifts Hostyle up and rolls him back into the ring to break the count. He follows Hostyle into the ring, but is met with rapid stomps to the body! Hostyle tries lifting Dalby off the canvas and- SMALL PACKAGE!

1…

Foxx: Kick out by ‘Style! Both men back up to their feet- HA! Dalby just got hit with a chop and puta slap combo! Bitch slap for all you gringos out there.

Stone: And look at smug prick taunting proudly for the utter lack of respect. That surprise slap made Dalby do a 180, and if he wasn’t pissed before, he should be now! Dalby with a bitch slap of his own! Now a chop and right hand combo that backs Hostyle into the ropes. Irish whip by Dalby, and an Arm Drag! Hostyle back on his feet, and back down with another Arm Drag!

Foxx: Third time’s no charm, as Dalby drops Hostyle down with a Headlock Takedown! The champ’s looking mighty sluggish tonight.

Stone: Hostyle starting to stand up while Dalby has his head locked. Quick standing switch into a Hammerlock by Dalby, and a sweep to drop Hostyle back down to the matt. Dalby now wrenching that arm of Hostyle!

Foxx: He’s got that Hammerlock cinched in tight right in the middle of the ring! Hostyle’s too far from the ropes!

Stone: And he’s well aware of that, as panic and pain are starting to set in! Hostyle looks lost. Oh wait! He somehow manages to roll out of the hold, and while on his back, hits Dalby with a swift kick to the head!

Foxx: That’s what I’m talking about! Fuck that cabron up, Hostyle!

Stone: Kipup by Hostyle, and Dalby is back up, as well. Dalby with a Clothesline attempt, but Hostyle ducks, and kicks Dalby to his midsection, and Irish Whips him to the corner. Hostyle with a 360 Corner Splash, followed by a Knife Edge Chop, a Forearm Smash, a Back Elbow, and ending with a big European Uppercut all in rapid succession!

Foxx: FATAL FLURRY! Hostyle was like a Rican blur just now!

Stone: Hostyle stands Dalby up away from the corner, and goes for a Back Suplex. NO! He feinted the suplex and sat out into an inverted Canadian Backbreaker, further damaging Dalby’s back!

Foxx: And he goes for the cover!

1…2…NO!

Stone: Dalby kicks out, and Hostyle’s none too happy! And, what’s this? Looks like he’s heading up to the top floor! He must be looking to finish Dalby off with the Hostyle High Dive, but Dalby has other plans! Dalby just stood up, and is running towards Hostyle! He runs up the ropes and wraps his arms around Hostyle's waist...

Foxx: HOSTYLE, WATCH OU- oh fuck…

Stone: DALBY JUST TOSSED HOSTYLE BACK WITH A SUPER RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX! Hostyle just flipped in mid-air, and his prone body slid out of the ring from the momentum as soon as he dropped!

Foxx: I gotta admit – that was EPIC!

The crowd busts out the “HOLY SHIT!” chants, as Dalby lays in the ring, and Hostyle out of it.

Stone: And the crowd agrees with you, Foxx. Hostyle may very well be knocked out! If so, all Dalby needs to do is drag Hostyle back into the ring and in him.

Foxx: But that desperation move took a lot out of Dalby, too. Look at him huffing and puffing in there!

Stone: Either way, he’s heading out after Hostyle, who we have no idea whether or not he’s awake. We’ve seen no signs of him at all for quite sometime now.

Dalby rolls out in the direction where Hostyle’s body slid out, but doesn’t find Hostyle there. He checks under the ring, but to no avail. He then ends his under-ring search, and Hostyle surprises him with a Stuporkick.

Foxx: HA! Payback’s a big, fat puta, ain’t she, Dalby!

Stone: Hostyle catches Dalby from behind with a vicious Stuporkick, but he also collapses from the expending of energy, I bet.

Foxx: But Hostyle still pwnt that pendejo!

Stone: Hostyle is stirring, as the ref’s count has reached 7. He rolls into the ring and pins Dalby.

1…2…

Foxx: Damnit! That mama bicho wasn’t supposed to kick out!

Stone: Hostyle is completely shocked, and is now arguing with the ref. The distraction is enough for Dalby to trip Hostyle up, and quickly execute the Muta Lock! Hostyle looks like he close to tapping!

Foxx: No way is he going to quit. He didn’t against Scorpio back then, and he certainly won’t now.

Hostyle slowly crawls towards the nearest ropes, until he finally reaches them.

Stone: Hostyle reaches the ropes! Dalby breaks the hold, and Hostyle is slow to get up. Dalby with a kick to the midsection, and he hooks Hostyle’s head. And now he springboards off of the ropes!

Foxx: But Hostyle throws him off, ruining his Springboard DDT attempt. Dalby charges, and Hostyle attempts a Hiptoss.

Stone: But Dalby flips out of it, and retaliates with a sweep kick to Hostyle’s knee to start off the Precision Sound! And there goes the side kick to the other knee, followed by a sweeping jumping knee attack to Hostyle’s face, but it gets caught!

Foxx: Hostyle hits Dalby swift gut shot, and applies the Pumphandle. CREATIVE IMPULSE!

Stone: And the cover!

1…2…

Foxx: Another kick out! I can’t believe this match is still going!

Hostyle rolls onto his back amazed, as well, while the crowd roars madly at the sight of Dalby kicking out. Both men struggle to crawl towards the ropes on opposite sides of the ring, and both get back onto their feet before the count of 10. The crowd then begins to have a chant battle.

Crowd: “LETS GO, DALBY!”

Crowd: “LETS GO, HOSTYLE!”

Stone: Both men are looking spent, as they lean up against the ropes. Dalby is now walking exhaustedly towards the center of the ring, and Hostyle suddenly charges at him! Dalby ducks a Clothesline, catches the Hostyle’s arm, and hooks in the Full Nelson! Looks like he’s ready to put an end to this match as he sets up for the iTap!

Foxx: Such a predictable pinga-jockey!

Stone: But Hostyle manages to prevent Dalby from getting his leg hooked by lifting it, and stomping on Dalby’s foot! Punch to the temple by Hostyle, which causes Dalby to release the Full Nelson hold, followed by a hard knee to the gut! Hostyle double underhooks Dalby’s arms, and lifts him up for the Hostyle Hemorrhage!

Foxx: It’s a wra- NO! Dalby’s able to wriggle free! Hostyle turns around, and Dalby throws a spin kick. LEG CAUGHT BY HOSTYLE!

Stone: Dalby tries for an Enzuigiri, but Hostyle ducks it! Dalby lands on his free leg, and Hostyle yanks Dalby towards him, and nails him with a vicious Forearm Smash to the lower back, causing Dalby to collapse down to the canvas!

Foxx: Hostyle’s not done yet! He quickly applies a Texas Cloverleaf on Dalby, and…fuck the what? He just turned Dalby on his back?

Stone: He could’ve gone for the kill with that Texas Cloverleaf. What is he thinking?

Foxx: It’s ‘cause he’s not a dirty cock-jockey. Duh!

Stone: Well, Hostyle has just lifted Dalby with his legs still locked, and has him hanging upside-down. Dalby attempts bend upwards to grab at Hostyle’s head, but the Influencer of Innovation stops him with a quick knee to the lower back! HE’S NOW RELENTLESSLY KNEEING DALBY’S BACK AS HE HANGS!

Foxx: HOLY FUCK! Hostyle isn’t letting up one bit!

Stone: After a few brutal knees, Hostyle has just stepped over Dalby’s outstretched arms - shades of the Styles Clash. And there goes the forward drop! CLOVERLEAF CLASH!

Foxx: Innovation at it’s fucking best, Stone!

Hostyle keeps the Cloverleaf locked, while scissoring Dalby’s arms with his legs, and rolls onto his back.

Stone: Un-fucking-believable! Hostyle now has Dalby completely tied up!

Foxx: YES! TAP, COME MIERDA, TAP!

Dalby lets out a guttural scream, while Hostyle continuously yells out “TAP THE FUCK OUT!” in a maniacal manner.

Stone: I’ll tell you this. Dalby Sound is showing some extreme fortitude, as he continues to hold on!

Foxx: You say fortitude, and I say masochistic tendencies! There’s no shame in tapping out when there’s no escape. Especially if that means that you’ll be able to walk or masturbate on your own after the match!

Stone: Dalby’s way too proud to just quit. It’s obvious that it’s going to take a helluva lot more to get him to submit!

Right on cue as if Hostyle heard Stone, he suddenly begins to twist his upper body left and right in order to torque Dalby’s injured lower back.

Stone: Oh God, I can’t bear to listen to Dalby’s screams! HE’S FINALLY TAPPING! Hostyle finally managed to find the solution to defeating Dalby!

Cherry: The winner of this contest as the result of a submission…and STILL the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion…HOSTYLE!
Hostyle (7.9 aps + 1.7 avs = 9.6 total)
Dalby Sound (7.88 aps + 1.6 avs = 9.48 total)

Stone: Absolutely incredible! That has to be one of the most amazing technical bouts in the history of FMW!

Foxx: And for once, I agree with you, Stone. Don’t expect this happening again anytime soon, mama huevo!

Andrew King and Daniel run out from the backstage area and into the ring to tend to the fallen Dalby, while Hostyle hoists his retained title over his shoulder, and walks up the ramp proudly holding up his "H" hand sign.

Stone: You have to admit that Dalby took Hostyle to the limit, though.

Foxx: I’m not going to admit that. What I will admit, is that Hostyle’s innovative mind is a dangerous one, for sure!

Stone: Well, I have a feeling that we won’t being seeing the last of Dalby’s pursuit for C-4 gold. Once again, kudos to both men for putting on a helluva show!

The show cuts to Anxiety general manager cYnical and his charge, the new FMW Abandoned champion TyranT. The two are celebrating in the back, champagne glasses in hand as cYn begins to talk.

cYn: I still can’t believe we did it, we played them all like fools to get that title around your waist and it worked!

TyranT:
Course it did, we’re smart’r then all them punks! Though you did get eliminated…

cYn: I don’t even care at this point that the assclown Mortus pinned me, he’ll pay dearly for it later just like Peter Saint paid tonight. However, that night will wait as the next Anxiety will be very, very special for us. Do you know what it will be?

TyranT: No…

cYn: CYNICAL APPRECIATION NIGHT! A night to celebrate one of the greatest stars in professional wrestling history. From Smoochy to the BMJs to IHC matches to the FMW Television title; it all will be celebrated on Anxiety! But first we celebrate tonight!

The two bump glasses as the scene fades out…
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 am

Stone: Well isn’t this going to be a matchup!

Foxx: For once I must agree. We’re going to see the Pussy Cat get flattened here again tonight…

Stone: Not particularly what I was thinking. Besides, it was Nick who had the upper hand last we saw at Alchemy…

Foxx: That was just a clever rouse…

Stone: He was only cleared to wrestle mere hours ago…

Foxx: Pfft.

The P.A explodes at high volume, letting “The Great Gianna Sisters” by Machinae Supremacy dominate the sound system. After a few moments of allowing the music to play for a while, Dr. David Diabolical soon appears from beyond the entrance ramp. An uproar begins from the crowd as Diabolical slowly makes his way towards the ring, donning a large white lab coat. As he walks down the ramp, spark sprays begin to ignite at either side of him, slowly shifting down the ramp on runners as Diabolical makes his way down. Some of the sparks brush over his form as a trail of smoke is left behind almost giving an intimidating feel to his entrance. Before long, the man soon reaches the ringside as he stops. The pyros continue to shed sparks and light as Diabolical slowly begins to raise his arms. His head then whips back as he throws his arms up before lightning strikes the area around him as the spark spray let out one last large explosion. Despite the impressive theatrics the crowd are still not buying it, and so forth continue to express their feelings in ghost form as Diabolical enters the ring, letting his lab coat slip off his form before handing it to the referee. His music finally fades…

Cherry: Introducing; weighing in at one hundred and ninety seven pounds; hailing from Concord, New Hampshire… He is…DAVID DIIIIIIIAAABOLICALLLL

Foxx: See, he’s fine!

The crowd hasn’t even died down yet before “Hero” by Machinae Supremacy explodes over the PA system, letting the crowd suddenly scream out at the top of their lungs as they know who is going to make his appearance next… Orange lights begin to flicker and strobe… One guy in the front row noticeably seems to collapse having an epileptic fit as he hits the ground causing a small commotion, the guys on the lighting down give a shit however, and soon enough as the lyrics progress in the playing song… Nick Rijkaard soon jogs out from beyond the curtains. This alone ups the volume of the crowd a few notches as the Lion throws his arms up in the air, playing for the crowd that loves him. He then begins to make a fast paced approach to the ring, giving firm slaps and tags to the crowd as his eyes never leave Diabolical who waits in the ring. This causes Nick to miss a few tags as slap a few faces, but the fans love it all the same. Having played enough, Nick soon rushes towards the ring, leaping up onto the side with all the grace of a lion. He then moves over to the turnbuckle before climbing it, throwing his arms up to the crowd one more time. Satisfied with his reaction, the Lion flips from the turnbuckle, making a full 360 springboard flip before landing skilfully on his knees just in time for a final pyro to blast off with orange flames from each turnbuckle…

Cherry: And his opponent; weighing in at two hundred and eighteen pounds; hailing from Concord, New Hampshire… He is the New Era… The Lion! He is… NIIICK…. RIJKAAAAARRRRRD!

Stone: And so is that man! Who wastes no time and flings himself over the top rope to get at Diabolical who was waiting outside the ring…

Foxx: Snore. Spot fest.

Stone: What? You love spot fests; Nick pounding away at the Doctor’s face right before us, by the way, and the ref is starting his count…

Foxx: No. I said it at Ultimatum and I’ll say it again. Nick uses all these flips and shit senselessly. And just like at Ultimatum, he is trying for all this flippy shit when his opponent is simply a better wrestler… Diabolical for the win. You heard it.

Stone: Right… Ref’s at a four count now, and Nick showing no sign of ceasing with his animalistic blows to the face of the ‘Good’ Doctor. But Diabolical blocks a right and with a swift thumb jab to the throat Dr. Diabolical gets to his feet and on top of things… Somewhat underhandedly, might I add.

Foxx: Hey, Nick was barely walking the line on that one;--- Knee breaker by Diabolical; nice!

Stone: The ref’s up to seven now, Diabolical sliding Nick into the ring and swiftly following. Keeping focused on that right knee of Rijkaard there.

Foxx: So he should. With limited mobility in the legs, a lot of Nick’s moves become a lot more difficult to pull off. Admittedly, it’s just removing the senseless nine hundred degree spins and turns; who the fuck does he think he is; Tony Hawk?

Stone: Textbook figure four applied by Doctor Diabolical after a few sharp kicks, may I add for everyone who was distracted by Foxx’s idiocy…

Foxx: Now I’ve lost my train of thought…

Stone: Nick trying desperately to get out of this; he’s crawling for the ropes…

Foxx: But the Good Doctor is quite content to just crank down on that knee…

Stone: … AND NICK GETS TO THE ROPES!

Foxx: And the Good Doctor, like any true genius, holds the figure four for a count of… Three, four, five! Look at Nick trying to shake it off…

Stone: As much as it pains me to admit, Nick does appear to be having trouble getting too his feet…

Foxx: And Diabolical swaps immediately to a new focus area with a Belly to Belly suplex, rolling through, a second…

Stone: Going for a third; and a release… But… YES! This cat always lands on his feet!

Foxx: What is he doing!?

Stone: Look at the air time on that as Nick drives both knees into Diabolical’s face! Nick rolling it through to a pretty tight monkey flip!

Foxx: You know what, fuck this shit man.

Stone: Nick still not done! Rolling through again, a quick forearm to the side of the head and THERE’S THE DEADLOCK!

Foxx: …

Stone: Diabolical and my partner alike are confused, this could be it!!! NO!

Foxx: Diabolical gets his boot on the rope. Poor ring presence on behalf of Nick.

Stone: After chaining such a move together, can you blame the kid for ending up a little close to the ropes?

Foxx: Yes.

Stone: Le Sigh. Both men up to their feet now, Nick obviously feeling some confidence here… The Lion pounces!

Foxx: And the Good Doctor redirects that energy to send Nick face first into the turnbuckle, following up with a cross block to the right knee!

Stone: Of all the places to fall, that’s one you want to avoid.

Foxx: Yeah. Rijkaard eats turnbuckle as he crumbles to the ground.

Stone: And the ‘Good’ Doctor rolling Nick out into a Surfboard stretch.

Foxx: And it’s over. Dick Is-haard can’t get to the ropes, can’t escape…

Stone: Dick is hard? Excuse me?

Foxx: What?

Stone: Latent homosexuality much?

Foxx: Oh look at that, Nick’s wriggling free, the crowd are loving it, he’s breaking Diabolical’s hold, do your job Stone!

Stone: That he is!

Foxx: That was close…

Stone: And now Nick’s on his feet, Diabolical’s on his back. Nick going for a pretty angry looking stomp there…

Foxx: Countered with a leg corkscrew with can’t do that knee any favours…

Stone: Nick getting back up pretty quick though… Probably too quickly actually… Diabolical with the clothesline attempt; ducked…

Foxx: DUCK DIABOLICAL!

Stone: He can’t hear you, and the ‘Good’ Doctor eats dropkick as a result… Nick climbing the top rope now… Rijkaard Reflection?

Foxx: The Good Doctor getting up…

Stone: RIJKAARD REFLECTION!

Foxx: DUCKED!

Stone: OUCH! Nick lands on his feet again, but did you see that knee buckle?!

Foxx: Yes I did, and so did Diabolical, who simply putting it, bull rushes Nick into the corner before setting him up on the top turnbuckle… Could this be it?

Stone: NOT YET! NICK WITH A KICK TO THE FACE… RIJKAARD REFLECTION CONNECTING!

Foxx: Shit! Uncool! Did you see Diabolical’s head smash into that turnbuckle.

Stone: Pfft. You say that shit all the time. ONE!

Foxx: No, seriously.

Stone: TWO!

Crowd: THREE!

Cherry: And our winner, by pinfall… NICK RIIIIIIJKAAAAAARD!

Nick Rijkaard (8.58 total)
Dr. David Diabolical (8.4 total)

Stone: Diabolical isn't moving...

Foxx:
Yeah, even Nick has noticed, he's calling for a medical team. This could be serious...

Stone: Folks, as the medical team loads up Dr. Diabolical on to a stretcher for the second time in the last couple months, we are going to cut to the back as it seems one of his stable mates has something to say!

Foxx: He must not know what just happened here...

The scene switches backstage, where the Great TO is shown presenting a bouquet of flowers to the FMW's resident makeup artist. It's obvious that his mack game is epically failing, as the makeup artist suddenly turns face, while laughing hysterically. TO hangs his head in disappointment, unaware of the camera aiming towards, and appears as if he's about to cry. Seconds later, the C-4 champion, Hostyle, strolls into the scene and notices the teary eyed TO.

Hostyle: Run out of date-rape pills, B.O?

TO quickly wipes his eyes and clears his throat, as he forces himself to get a hold of his emotions.

TO: Fuck you, Ho-style!

Hostyle: Now, now, B.O. Do really think it's a good idea for you to get nasty with me? 'Cause if you recall, it didn't go over too well the last time that you did.

Hostyle grins, causing TO to roll his eyes in frustration, and raise the mic up to Hostyle's face.

Hostyle: How swell! You finally learned to keep your bicho-bobber shut for once!

Anyway, as you can all see, the True Artist stayed true to his word, and could've been $500,000 richer if I was playing on that Moment of Truth gameshow!

And it looks like ol' Dullby's gonna have to switch brands again if he's ever gonna win a title, since this baby will forever be out of his reach - strike 3, Mr. Sound!

Hostyle mockingly motions the umpire's signal for an out.

Hostyle: Now, before I leave, I'd like to leave you cock-jockeys with some words for you to heed: May my first successful title defense mark the beginning of the end for all of you vagi-bonds, 'cause after tonight, whoever I happen to defeat in that ring will have no other choice but to convert themselves into an HP Honor Rollee, from now on! So get ready...'cause the roster is finally set to be QUARANTINED! Now excuse me, I have somewhere extremely important to be...

Hostyle then feints a punch to TO, which causes TO to flinch over-exaggeratively to the point of tripping over himself. Hostyle then heads towards the locker rooms laughing, making sure to tread all over TO's bouquet of flowers, as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 am

We cut to the backstage guerrilla position where Wickedness is atteneded to as Johnny is loaded into an ambulance.

EMT: I’m sorry, sir, but unless you’re a relative, I can’t let you on the ambulance.

Wick: Dammit…What’s wrong with him?

EMT: He’s got a ruptured spleen and a cracked rib or two. Nothing life threatening, but we need to take him in for observation. St. James opens for visitors at 9:00 AM.

With that, the door slams as the ambulance drives off. Wickedness recoils as an alcohol swab is run over his back, which bears the lashed of a brutal encounter.

Trainer: You’re lucky that spill at the end didn’t snap your neck, man.

Wick: If this is luck, I must be the unluckiest sonnovabitch of them all.

???: You aren’t unlucky, just stupid.

Wickedness is approached by a familiar figure, illuminated from the shadows by a cigarette.

Wick: JD, the fuck are you doing here?

PL: I get comped when you guys are in town. You sure took a hell of a beating. Can you believe these fucks tried to have a Harvest of Evil without me? I inevented Evil. I was evil when those fucks were in diapers. Expect Bloodrose, he’s pretty fucking old.

Wick: Tell me something I don’t know.

PL: You’re fighting a losing battle. Their ranks are too many, and you are too old. Do what I’m doing and take a lower profile.

Wick: I’m not done yet, man. And that ain’t my style.

PL: Whatever you say, cowboy. But don’t become what you hated when you began in this business. Don’t be that last old timer caught on the tracks in front of the locomotive. You know how that story ends, bro. You wrote it a few times in the PWA.

Wick: Bro, I ain’t done. Not yet. I determine when I step aside. Nobody else. Feel me?

PL: Figured that was the answer I’d get. But look at all your old running buddies. Retired. Home. Broken. That’s your future. You know it.

Wick: you know what the difference is between the future and the present?

PL: Humor me.

Wick: In the present, you’re building for a future while learning from the past. In the future, all you have is memories of the past. Simply put, I ain’t ready for that life yet.

PL: They’re gonna kill you, dog. Look at tonight. What’s left? I mean really? You’re coming off the best run of your career, and they snuffed it like a candle. Where can you possibly go from here? What could keep you going? Why get out of bed and fight these odds?

Wick: Because, dammit. Now I’m driven by two things. Pride. I had to become someone at another guy’s expense, and I’ll be damned if they make their name by taking ME out.

PL: You said two things, bro. That’s one.

Wick: Well, the other is revenge.

PL: That leads to a never-ending cycle. You one up them, they kill you. It still ends badly for you.

Wick: Yeah, well, you said it right there a moment ago. How much time could I have left?

PL: Not much.

Wick: Exactly. So why spend the last days different than the past 7 years? I’m the biggest name in the game, Dante. Pissing these anointed rulers of FMW off is now my prime focus. And what better way to do that… then by sticking around? I live to antagonize. The world says I’m done? I say: Fuck The World.

PL: So I can’t talk you out of this, huh?

Wick: Nope. You said I’m coming off my best run? Nah. I still got one last run in me. You want Evil, Kid? I know evil.

Foxx: Speaking of evil tonight, we have two men who may be on different ends of the spectrum right now but both know evil. John 'Doc' Derrick is already in the ring as Ethan and his...brother, make their way to the ring.

Ethan Black & Eve smile confidently as his followers slowly wheel the Plexiglas chamber containing his brother to the ring. Count Jericho shouts instructions to the clown as the chamber is stopped in front of the ring. Josef stares at Doc from his cell and chuckles maniacally.

Foxx: Quite an impressive display from the Black Covenant. These head games certainly has to weigh on the mind of Doc Derrick.

Larsen: I don't think so. He seems more than ready.

From inside the ring, Doc produces the knife he used to threaten Ethan Black with and smiles. Ethan laughs at him and points to the axe in his brother's hand. Doc responds by throwing the knife directly at Josef's cell. The dagger flips through the air before piercing the Plexiglas. The blade landing millimeters from right between the mad clown's eyes.

Foxx: Oh my God!

Larsen: There's no intimidation! Look at Josef's face! That blade nicked him!

Josef senses the trickle of blood running down his face and becomes enraged. He begins slamming the door with his axe as the Covenant members hurry to release him.

Foxx: But, Doc doesn't have his knife anymore and that clown has his axe!

The door swings open and Josef storms out wildly swinging his axe. Derrick responds by leaping over the top with a plancha, knocking the clown over and sending the axe flying from his hands. Do then takes over with right hands to Josef's face, quickly opening the cut further.

Larsen: Vicious right hands by Derrick! Josef's painted faces is a bloody mess already! And for once, it's not someone else's blood!

Foxx: I have to admit, I expected Josef to be in control. He's shown in his previous outings that he is a fast starter.

Doc grabs Josef and rams his face into the steel ringpost before tossing him into the ring. When Doc enters the ring, the bell sounds.

Larsen: We're officially underway! Doc pulls Josef to the center of the ring...DDT! Now Doc is just stomping the clown's bloody head.

Doc then grabs Josef's head and rakes the clown's face across his boot laces.

Foxx: Derrick is taking no prisoners. He's not afraid to take this thing down to the level of the Black Covenant.

Larsen: Indeed, Foxx! Doc has Josef up...Irish whip into the corner...and Doc follows in with a clothesline.

Foxx: After his total dominations of Skyler Striker and Styxx, I'm shocked to see Josef Black being battered like this! Could he have been hype from his brother?

Larsen: I doubt it...I just think we are finally seeing a John "Doc" Derrick with something to fight for! Now Derrick is just stomping a mud hole into Josef in the corner.

Foxx: Look in the clown's eyes! He's dazed. He doesn't know what hit him. Even Ethan Black looks concerned. For the first time tonight, he doesn't appear confident.

The camera cuts to Ethan Black at ringside. Both he and Eve look on concerned. Black motions to Abbadon, who leans down while Black whispers in his ear. Black then nods to Count Jericho, standing at the opposite side of the ring.

Larsen: Oh no! It looks like Black is planning something.

Black suddenly jumps onto the ring apron and shouts something at Derrick. Derrick turns around and becomes enraged. Doc charges at Black who immediately hops back down to the floor. The referee tries to hold Doc back from going after the Dark Lord as Count Jericho begins whispering in Josef's ear. His words motivate the clown to get to his feet. Meanwhile, Abbadon recovers Josef's axe and tosses it into the ring.

Larsen: Oh shit! Josef has his axe! Doc look out!

Derrick turns around only to have Josef slam the top of the axe into his stomach. The mad clown then runs off the ropes, leaps in the air and again slams the head of the axe into the back of Derrick's skull.

Foxx: Doc is out cold!

Larsen: The only good thing is that Josef didn't use the blade!

Foxx: The night's still young.

Larsen: The referee is calling for the bell!

Announcer: The winner of this match, as a result of a disqualification...John "Doc" Derrick!

Foxx: Ethan Black is incensed! He didn't think that a referee under the employment of Jaro would call a DQ on his brother!

Larsen: This referee has morals! I applaud that!

Black storms into the ring and grabs the referee by the lapels. Josef begins to threaten the official with the axe but Black calms him. The referee continues to point to shirt, reaffirming that his decision is final. Black finally slaps the official to the ground and calls for the microphone.

Black: This is NOT over! Listen to me, John. Your suffering is just beginning. You cannot be rescued, even by that fool. Because, on the authority of my close friend, Mr. Jason Roy, CEO of Full Metal Wrestling. I am making a new match...John "Doc" Derrick vs Josef Black...in a street fight. And it start...RIGHT NOW!

The bell rings as Josef pounces on Doc, repeatedly landing forearms to the back of his head.

Larsen: My God! Ethan Black has taken over this show! He's forcing this to continue...even though Doc cannot.

Foxx: What can I say, it's good to be with Original Sin!

Ethan hands his brother his axe and points to Doc's right hand.

Black: Take off his "drinking" hand!

Larsen: NO!

Foxx: This will be a first, live dismemberment!

Josef raises the axe but referee pulls it out of his hands. Both brothers immediately threaten the official again.

Larsen: That was lucky!

Foxx: Not for that referee!

Larsen: Wait...look!

The crowd cheers as Skyler Striker races from the back. Striker springboards to the top rope and nails a dropkick to the back of Josef Black. Ethan turns around and is met with a dropkick that sends him from the ring. His head bounces hard off the announcer's table. Striker immediately turns back to the clown, mounting him and raining down punches to his bloody forehead.

Larsen: Skyler Striker is finally getting revenge on the Black Covenant!

Foxx: Not for long!

Abaddon lumbers into the ring and grabs Striker by the hair. With one arm, he swings the popular newcomer over the top rope to the floor.

Foxx: What strength!

Larsen: But Striker is up and he's not backing down. He's got the ring steps. He's getting back in the ring.

Foxx: And Abaddon is daring him to come back in the ring.

Striker reenters the ring and nails Abaddon in the head with the steel steps. Abaddon steps back, rubs his forehead, looks at Striker and smiles.

Larsen: It didn't phase him.

Striker tries to survey the situation. He raises the steps...and slams them down directly on Abaddon's left foot. The giant lets out a blood curdling scream as he collapses to the ground.

Larsen: Brilliant move! He managed to neutralize the BC enforcer!

Foxx: But, the clown is up!

Josef gets and springs off the ropes, nailing Striker with his flying claw slash, sending the newcomer sailing out of the ring.

Foxx: Skyler's out. Josef Black is finally in control.

Larsen: Josef is laughing Striker! He...LOOK! Doc with the rollup! The referee is in position...ONE...TWO...THREE!!! DOC DERRICK PINS JOSEF BLACK!!!

Cherry: The winner of the match...JOHN "DOC" DERRICK!!!
John "Doc" Derrick (8.0 aps - 0.2 penalty + 2.7 avs = 10.5 total)
Josef Black (0.0 aps + 0.3 avs = 0.3 total)

Foxx: Striker's distraction cost Josef Black the win.

Larsen: But Doc isn't happy about it! He's looking at Striker like he killed his dog.

Striker, realizing Doc's anger, jumps over Abaddon and races to the back.

Larsen: Eve is helping Ethan Black up right in front of us. I don't think he even realizes that his brother has gotten pinned.

Foxx: But Josef Black is going insane in the ring. Even Count Jericho can't control him!

Larsen: Someone has to stop! Get security.

Josef Black stomps around the ring, howling with rage as Jericho tries to restrain. Finally Josef pushes Jericho to the ground and grabs his axe. The referee screams at him to stop, prompting the to swing the axe into the referee's midsection. The crowd goes silent as the referee collapses to the mat. Even Jericho looks on frightened.

Larsen: Oh...my...God. Someone get the paramedics!

Security and paramedics rush the ring. Security grabs a hold of Josef and drag him away while Jericho follows, pleasing with them.

Foxx: This is completely chaotic.

Larsen: Fortunately, with strength in numbers, security has neutralize that maniac. And thank God the paramedics have gotten out here quick.

Foxx: I can't believe what we just saw. Black snapped! I truly believe he's a danger to all of us.

The paramedics, quickly rush the referee, bleeding from the wound to his stomach onto a stretcher and took the official back for medical attention.

Larsen: All this leaves two men left...

Foxx: Ethan Black and John "Doc" Derrick.

As Doc slowly stands up in the middle of the ring, Eve gets Black to his feet outside. "Doc" motions for Black to enter the ring and face him.

Larsen: It's down to John Derrick and Ethan Black. Black looks reluctant.

Foxx: Maybe not.

Black slowly slides into the ring and circles the cowboy. Meanwhile Eve stealthily sneaks up behind Derrick.

Larsen: I knew Black had a plan!

Eve tries to strike but Doc turns around and grabs her by the hair, he then sends the dark beauty over the top rope, holding onto only a small patch of blonde hair. The momentary distraction allows Black to land a right hand that staggers Derrick.

Foxx: Eve sacrificed herself for Black!

Larsen: Black with a kick to the gut! He's got Doc up!

Foxx: It looks like the Black Embrace!

Black lifts Doc up for the Black Embrace but Doc slides down behind him and pushes Black into the turnbuckle. As Black staggers back, Doc nails him with a vicious clothesline to the back of the head.

Larsen: Clothesline from hell!

Foxx: Black looks out cold!

Larsen: But Doc is not done!

Doc stands up, grins widely, and runs his index finger across his throat. The crowd cheers as Doc grabs the steel steps and tosses them to the floor. Derrick then drags the unconscious Dark Lord to the ring apron.

Foxx: Doc's got something in mind.

Larsen: I think this might be the "death blow."

Doc lifts Black up into a piledriver position.

Larsen: I've seen this before...

Foxx: No way!

Doc then jumps off the ring apron, driving Ethan Black into the ring steps. Black lands awkwardly with his arm collapses beneath his weight and the steps.

Larsen: BLACKOUT DRIVER!!!

Foxx: That's the move he taught D. Hammond Samuels! I thought he would never use that move again!

Larsen: Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Foxx: It seemed to work. Black has been destroyed! His arm is just hanging there.

Larsen: His shoulder has to be dislocated.

The crowd cheers as the triumphant John "Doc" Derrick wades through the crowd, stopping to take sips from fans' beers. Eve slowly crawls to Black who rolls on the ground in agony clutching his arm.

Larsen: After over a year of tyranny. One man may have done something that the O'Rions, SPARTA, The Last Militia and damn near half the roster couldn't do. John "Doc" Derrick appears to have taken out Ethan Black!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 am

Larsen: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the semi-main event! One man here will advance from this match to face Eric Scorpio in the FMW Championship match!

Stone: Which really means it decides who adds a loss to Scorpio to their record.

Larsen: And on top of that, it’s an I Quit match! One man will have to literally give up their opportunity here!

The lights dim and “I Stand Alone” pounds over the arena. There is no sign of Alex at the entrance, but the crowd opposite cheer as the spotlight focuses on his appearance in the middle of the crowd. Baseball bat in hand, Alex heads through the crowd to cheers. He makes it to the ring and slides in, raising the bat high as the crowd applaud.

Larsen: The first of our two competitors is here! Alex O’Rion looks like he will pull no punches here.

Stone: Hopefully he’ll give some out.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is an I Quit match. The only way to end the match is to make your opponent say ‘I Quit’! The winner of the match will move on to the main event to face Eric Scorpio for the Full Metal Wrestling Championship! Introducing first, weighing in at 240 pounds and from Halifax, Nova Scotia, ALEX O’RIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!

“God’s Gonna Cut You Down” hits the arena and the crowd explode for their perennial favourite. Drew Michaels walks onstage, expressionless. Alex’s gaze bores into him but Drew simply ignores it, walking down the ramp in a somber mood.

Larsen: And Drew Michaels, the warrior of God who has one more chance to take his Full Metal Championship back from Eric Scorpio.

Stone: Haha! He looks like you?

Larsen: What do you mean?

Stone: He looks depressed and emo-like!

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 235 pounds and from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, DREW MIIIIIIIIIIIICHAELLLLLLLLLLS!!!

Larsen: Look at both men just standing in the ring, ready to go at each other. You can tell how badly they both want this!

Stone: I won’t doubt you there, Larsen. One of them has to move on. Doesn’t concern me which, though. Both of them are strong, but can they compare to Eric Scorpio?

Larsen: And there’s the bell! Both men circling each other, just wary to start off this match, not wanting to make any foolish mistakes in the early-going.

Stone: And they’re going in… yes, both men lock wrists. O’Rion trying to move around Michaels, nothing there for him, Drew’s solid, wait! O’Rion is forcing Drew to his knees!

Larsen: Drew is down, Alex is going to make a move, NO! Drew low-blows Alex! What a cheap trick from the former FMW Champion!

Stone: Can you really call it a cheap trick? There are no disqualifications in an I Quit match, Larsen! Drew’s perfectly justified in attacking O’Rion’s manhood!

Larsen: Drew stands without remorse and throws a right hand to an unwary O’Rion! O’Rion backs away, but Michaels with another right hand to the head!

Stone: O’Rion on the ropes, Michaels whips him away, Alex comes back into a leg lariat from Michaels!

Larsen: Drew goes to hit the ropes, baseball slide? NO! O’Rion dodges the move and cracks Drew in the back of the neck with an elbow as he slides past!

Stone: Nasty move from O’Rion, but he’s on his feet and picks Drew up, quick right hand or two…

Larsen: And O’Rion with an enzuigiri!

Stone: And now O’Rion is on top of Drew and he’s hammering away with those huge fists!

Larsen: That can’t be pretty for Drew as Drew is forced to try and block each and every one of them! Just look at the ferocity of O’Rion’s attack! It’s insane!

Stone: That’s definitely anger in his eyes, Larsen. It’s no secret that Drew and Alex have had their squabbles even as allies, and they both want to prove that they can beat the other here tonight even after they’ve already faced off before.

Larsen: And Drew was the victor in that match, but if Alex O’Rion keeps this attack up, it might end very differently!

Stone: And O’Rion finally lets up, Drew stops blocking, but one last cheap punch to the side of the head takes Drew down again!

Larsen: And a vicious kick to the ribs, O’Rion’s brawling background really showing out here.

Stone: Drew is on his knees, Alex going for a shining wizard perhaps?

Larsen: Drew ducks, but Alex isn’t phased, he leapfrogs Drew anyway and he’s behind Drew, Michaels can’t see him… OH MY GOD!!! NS PRIDE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!!!

Stone: WHAT A MOVE!!! O’Rion slides out of the ring and he’s grabbing a steel chair! Obviously he has something in mind here!

Larsen: A finisher so early… Alex wants this to end now! Drew is on the mat, not out cold but certainly down!

Stone: And here comes O’Rion, chair in hand, Drew can’t see him, O’Rion swings… AND IT’S A HIT!!!

Larsen: NO!! IT’S NOT!! That crack came from the mat, Drew rolled away just in time, but he too has gone to find a weapon!

Stone: Drew looking under the apron, but Alex has dropped his chair, and he hits the ropes, what’s he doing? No way… NO WAY!

Larsen: O’RION WITH A SUICIDE DIVE OVER THE TOP ROPE!!

Stone: DREW HAS A CHAIR!! ALEX O’RION FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPE STRAIGHT INTO A CHAIR SHOT!! MY GOD!!!

Larsen: And O’Rion crumples to the mat below!! Will Drew try and make him quit here? It’s an opportunity to say the least!

Stone: Michaels is still holding the back of his head, feeling the power of O’Rion’s previous NS Pride, McEmo!

Larsen: It’s still worth a shot! Look! He is! He’s going to get a microphone!

Drew heads off to ringside and grabs a microphone before Alex can get to his feet. He bends down to O’Rion’s level and yells into the mic.

Drew: Give up, Alex! I don’t want to have to hurt you any worse than this!

There is hesitation on Alex’s part, but his voice comes through with resilience and power in it.

Alex: PISS OFF!!!

Stone: O’Rion won’t give up that easily! And a vicious swing towards Michaels’ head sends Drew back into the ring!

Larsen: Well, after that epic encounter, O’Rion slides in and we’re back to action!

Stone: And look at Drew, not taking any chances! He’s grabbed that chair and he swings it full force at O’Rion!

Larsen: Michaels misses, though, O’Rion swings underneath and is behind Michaels, and he brings him back in a reverse sitout DDT!

Stone: Alex has the chair, no misses this time! He cracks Michaels over the back with that chair! And again, and AGAIN!

Larsen: Michaels yells out, but there was no I Quit there! He’ll fight until close to death, and so will O’Rion! Two of FMW’s greatest are slogging it out here and now!

Stone: O’Rion smashes Drew one more time and he grabs Drew from behind by the arms and rolls him back into a combination surfboard slash bow and arrow hold!

Larsen: And Michaels is screaming out, O’Rion is yelling at him to give up and say I quit!

Stone: Michaels won’t quit at this point, these two have barely even begun! There, a mule kick with one leg to O’Rion’s chest! And another! O’Rion isn’t letting go, though, he just pulls harder!

Larsen: Michaels won’t give up, he’d rather pass out! But if he does, he’ll lose as well, he has to find a way to get O’Rion off him!

Stone: Look! O’Rion lets Drew on his feet! What’s happening!

Larsen: Look! O’Rion hoists Michaels up, and he’s got him in an elevated double chickenwing hold! Michaels forced into yet another submission! O’Rion is bringing absolutely everything he has to the table!

Drew kicks wildly but with no good view of Alex, he has no real accuracy with any of the kicks. Alex, underneath, simply stands in the center of the ring and yells ‘Give up! Give up!’ at Drew. Michaels shakes his head at every mention of giving up and the two remain in stalemate in the center of the ring.

Stone: Alex just cinches that hold in harder! It’s got to hurt Michaels’ back and shoulders beyond belief!

Larsen: Indeed it will be! Alex has that same look in his eyes as before! He wants Michaels out of this game for good!

Stone: Michaels struggles, but he has no footing to work from!

Larsen: O’Rion is still asking Drew to give up! Drew can’t afford to give up! Neither man can! Who would willingly throw away a World Championship opportunity?

Stone: No-one in their right mind, but I don’t think these two have their right minds about them! They’re completely crazy! Alex is furious, Drew is resilient!

Larsen: O’Rion backs up, what’s he doing?

Stone: O’Rion is going up the turnbuckles! He steps cautiously on the first, and he’s up a level, and now he climbs to the second!

O’Rion is backing up the turnbuckles one by one, looking behind him so as not to lose his footing. Drew is facing the ring, as is Alex, but Alex keeps the elevated chickenwing hold locked on and cinches it once at every turnbuckle higher until he reaches the top rope. At this point, the fans are on their feet.

Larsen: Look! This is crazy! Alex O’Rion has Drew Michaels on the top turnbuckle in an elevated double chickenwing hold and the crowd are going insane! Half are cheering, half are booing, but you can see what’s on O’Rion’s mind!

Stone: Damn straight! Every elevated chickenwing hold usually ends up – well – down!

Larsen: Alex screams out a warcry and he’s telling Drew to give up! It’d be a wise move, Alex might break Michaels’ face!

Stone: It wouldn’t be the worst Michaels has had done to him. But understood! Even if Drew can come back from this and win, he’ll be way too injured to defeat Scorpio!

Larsen: Michaels won’t give up! ALEX JUMPS!! HE FUCKING JUMPS!!

Alex flies through the air, releasing Drew’s arms and hooking them around Drew’s legs instead, now holding Drew in position for a facebuster, and the crowd drown out any other noise with wild cheers as O’Rion nails the top rope sitout facebuster on Drew!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Stone: HOLY SHIT INDEED, FOLKS! ALEX O’RION NAILS A TOP ROPE SITOUT FACEBUSTER ON DREW MICHAELS AND THEY HIT THE RING WITH A CRASH!!! THEY BOTH HAVE TO BE DEAD!!

Larsen: WHAT A MOVE! WHAT A DAMN MOVE! O’RION MAY HAVE CRUSHED MICHAELS’ FACE!!

Stone: Drew rolls over, and he’s not dead, but he’s certainly not 100% anymore! You can actually see the agony in his eyes!

Larsen: Alex isn’t looking too fresh either!

Stone: True that! O’Rion looks like he may have landed badly, he’s holding that left leg of his! Can we get a replay just at the desk?

Larsen: Look at that! O’Rion goes for the sitout facebuster, but he lands badly on the left leg!

The replay at the desk shows Michaels landing face first but a freeze frame of O’Rion reveals his leg landing badly and jarring before Alex rolls back in pain.

Stone: Well, both men are down and neither will give up at this point, obviously! It’s an opportunity for both of them to recuperate!

Larsen: And whoever is up first will have the clear-cut advantage!

Stone: The ref checks if either wants to give up, but there are negatives from both, they’re still hunting the FMW World Title!

Larsen: O’Rion is crawling to the ropes, Drew has leaned against the turnbuckles and is holding his face!

Stone: O’Rion leaning up, he’s almost on his feet, Drew is there as well on the turnbuckle…

Larsen: They’re both up! The crowd explode as they get in each other’s faces!

Stone: It’s a western showdown, ha! Look at the fury in their eyes! They will fight this until they’ve knocked the other out and probably further!

Larsen: They turn away, are they going to-

Stone: Lock up, ha! No way! Look at those punches fly!

Larsen: Right hand from O’Rion!

Stone: Right hand from Michaels!

Larsen: O’Rion!

Stone: Michaels!

Larsen: O’Rion!

Stone: Michaels!

Larsen: O’- Michaels!

Stone: Michaels has the upper hand! He’s pulling back, and a kick to the left knee of O’Rion, taking him down! Can you hear O’Rion yelling?

Larsen: O’Rion is crawling up again, Michaels whips him into the ropes, SNAP DDT!!! Michaels takes O’Rion down again!

Stone: Michaels stomping away at O’Rion’s left leg! O’Rion is rolling away, but Michaels steps ON TOP OF O’Rion and grabs the chair!

Larsen: Michaels turns to O’Rion and he SMASHES O’Rion’s leg with that chair! O’Rion is creaming and Drew wants him to give up! Look at the ferocity!

Stone: Alex still won’t back down! He’s still shaking his head and clenching his teeth like any good man!

Larsen: Drew has Alex up, he takes a step back! Are we going to see a repeat of Alchemy 5.4?

Stone: DREW GOING FOR THE NS PRIDE ON A STUMBLING ALEX O’RION!

Larsen: HE MISSES! MICHAELS MISSES!!

Stone: NS PRIDE FROM ALEX O’RION!!!

Larsen: Drew hits the mat hard, Alex is thrown a mic!

Alex: GIVE UP, DREW!!! DO IT NOW!! SAY I QUIT!!

Drew: …dream… on.

Stone: DREW LOW BLOWS O’RION!!!

Larsen: Both men on the mat! This is crazy! It has to end soon, surely!

Stone: Drew picks Alex up ever so slowly! WICKED DDT! OH MY GOD!!!!

Larsen: DREW HAS IT! WICKED DDT CONNECTS!!

Drew: QUIT, ALEX!

Stone: Look! LOOK!

Alex: I-

Larsen: HE’S GOING TO GIVE UP!

Stone: TOO LATE, DIPSHIT! LOOK WHO’S COMING DOWN THE RAMP!!!

Jaro and Dante Jones sprint down the ramp at full speed and knock the microphone away from Alex’s mouth. Drew turns and swings instinctively at Jaro, but Jaro ducks and nails a running STO on Drew before shoving him out of the ring towards the ramp.

Larsen: What a brutal attack! This match is no dq, so it’s still on, but what cheap interference! And who will Jaro want to advance?

Stone: Neither, preferably! But Drew’s ready to fight… wait! Look!

Larsen: It’s Halycon, Cactus Sam and Chase! AND THEY’RE CARRYING A GIANT WOODEN CROSS AS A BATTERING RAM, LOOK OUT DREW!!!

Sam and Chase man the arms of the cross and are running as fast as they can with Halycon holding the leg. Drew has no time to respond and he is smashed from behind, blood starting to pour from the back of his head. In the ring, Dante Jones is attacking his fallen partner with closed fist after fist, knocking Alex back to the mat each time. Jaro grabs a mic and laughs as Halycon, Sam and Chase set the cross upright in between two of the announce tables in what looks like a ready-made slot for the cross. Drew is helpless to stop the three tying him to the cross and Jaro talks casually as this goes on.

Jaro: Drew Michaels… doesn’t this seem familiar? Like Ultimatum, perhaps? Ah, well. They do say history repeats itself. Have fun up there, Drew, but make sure you watch closely what happens to the pride of shitsville. Oh, and make sure you STAY. Right where you are is the best seat in the house.

Jaro nods to Dante and Jones slides out of the ring, where he fetches a ladder.

Larsen: This is disgusting! Look at Halycon, Chase and Sam! They’re standing guard for the Resistance!

Stone: What is anyone supposed to do about it? What’s the bet that the ‘good guys’ are all laid out backstage by Original Sin?

Larsen: Look at Dante! That’s a twenty foot ladder he’s got set up!

Dante has set up in the middle of the ring a twenty foot ladder. He throws Alex onto it and begins climbing, pulling the Pride of Nova Scotia behind him. Eventually reaching the top, the crowd are booing to no end, and Jaro looks up as Dante positions his former Last Militia partner for a crucifix powerbomb. Jaro climbs the opposite side of the ladder and sits casually on the top rung, as if having a conversation with the near unconscious O’Rion.

Jaro: O’Rion! Here’s your warning! If you don’t say I quit now, my friend here is going to throw you twenty three feet to the mats below. I’d say a fall like that should break your neck if done right – which it will be. So, Alex, here are your options: QUIT OR DIE!!!

Jaro holds the mic to O’Rion’s mouth.

Alex: I…

Larsen: Will he do it?

Alex: I… quit…

Jaro: IT’S OVER!!! RING THE BELL!!

Cherry shrugs and grabs a mic as the bell is rung.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the victor of this match and advancing to the FMW World Championship match, DREWWWWWW MIIIIIIIIIIIIICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS!!!
Drew Michaels (8.83 aps - 0.1 penalty + 2.5 avs = 11.13 total)
Alex O'Rion (0.0 aps + 0.7 aps = 0.7 total)

Jaro: Okay, Dante. Don’t kill him, but make sure he doesn’t make it down unharmed.

With no warning, Dante switches Alex to a horizontal position on his shoulders and dumps him off in a half-fireman’s carry. The crowd scream as Alex falls halfway down the ladder and then free-falls to the mat below, landing awkwardly and being knocked out. Dante and Jaro climb down and Dante puts the ladder under the ring again.

Stone: Well, Michaels wins the match, but he didn’t even do anything! It was Jaro and his slave Dante Jones who threatened O’Rion’s life and made him quit!

Jaro: So, Mr. Michaels. God’s “chosen one”. Not doing so well lately. What’s this, your third crucifixion? I lost track a while ago. Anyway. I have something even better than Ultimatum planned this time. If you thought that was a good night…

Jaro smiles a wicked smile and glares violently at the roped-up Michaels.

Jaro: …wait until you see this. Can I get every member of Original Sin out here, please?

Jaro smiles as Dante kicks Alex’s lifeless form out of the ring.

Larsen: Well, this is going to be another mass murder.

Stone: Yeah. But it’s taking a while – he’s still only got five of them out here. Where are the rest?

Larsen: True – there isn’t anyone coming.

Jaro: Hello back there! I said Original Sin! That’s the giant faction running this place! Now if you’re back there and you’re not sure if that’s you, come out anyway! Anyone loyal to me and Original Sin, come to the ring now please!

Once again, the crowd waits and this time Larsen and Stone shut up. There is no response. Jaro’s look is maddening.

Jaro: Listen! If I don’t have anyone out here in five seconds, I swear to-

There is a moment of static, and then sound resonates through the arena.

Striker: Put the sound cable in, Saint!

Saint: Which one’s the sound – ah, screw this. You take it, Striker.

The tron pops up and the crowd slowly grow smiles and cheer. Jaro pops a vein. The screen shows the bruised, bloodied, beaten and unconscious forms of Original Sin. Hostyle and Neutron Star of N.M.E are all piled together, and Celeste Rousseau lies next to them. Sniggers are heard behind the handheld camera as it pans around the backstage area. Dreamkiller and X are sporting large bruises up and down their forms, as is Christian. G. Smitten. CAK is leaned against a large steel crate. Adrian is the final member seen onscreen before the camera is shuffled a bit and then steadied, obviously put on a tripod.

Stone: Well would you look at that.

Standing in a group are the Resistance. Nick Rijkaard, Peter Saint, Skyler Striker, Jack Boice, Romeo Vizzini and Vengeance, and Wickedness all have smiles on their faces. They wave at the camera and Rijkaard speaks up first.

Rijkaard: Yes, Jaro! How can we help you today?

Jaro is furious. Halycon, Chase and Sam all slide into the ring, and Drew manages a smile. Dante is calm, but scans around him for any surprises. Jaro looks up at the tron and practically screams at the Resistance.

Jaro: WHAT IS THIS???

Wickedness: I did tell you there was an attack coming, you piece of shit.

Vengeance: Just a little piece of justice, Jaro.

Boice: We decided to even the odds a little for the next fight, you see.

Vizzini: Wouldn’t be fair if it was Drew vs. Original Sin!

Saint: Show Scorpio that this game isn’t over, Drew.

Striker: Oh, and Jaro?

Jaro: WHAT!!??!!

The whole group laugh and Striker points to the camera.

Striker: Look behind you.

Jaro turns around into a thunderous BANG. Behind Jaro, with Dante having been satisfied and also staring at the screen, Nick Bryson has crept up and has loosed Drew with a switchblade. The Resistance laugh as Jaro crumples from Bryson’s chair shot.

Larsen: The Resistance have finally got their act together! And Bryson has taken his co-Ultraviolent Champion down with a HUGE chairshot!

Sam and Chase try to attack Drew, but two more loud BANGS sound and they collapse as well. Halycon suffers the same fate, and Dante watches the destruction. The Quick and the Dead rise to their feet on the ropes, but a SMACK and a CRASH knock them out and leaves them out of action outside the ring. Halycon rises and receives a standing double conchairto, and SPARTA bundle him out as well.

Larsen: Epic chair destruction!

Stone: What is Dante’s stance on this?

Larsen: He’s getting in Drew’s face!

Dante walks up to his former friend and yells at him, the word ‘daughter’ able to be heard. The Resistance, still on the tron and obviously able to see the action in the ring via television, laugh as Bryson knocks Dante with the loudest BANG of the night and Dante crumples to yet another chair shot from SPARTA. Drew pulls Dante up and motions to the crowd, who explode when Drew lifts Dante up on his shoulders and Bryson flies off the top rope to nail him with SPARTA's DEATH BY SPEAR! As Bryson rolls Dante out of the ring, a smiling Drew Michaels picks up the microphone.

Michaels: It would seem that one Original Sin member has yet to show themselves! Scorpio! You and I remain! Your time to fight has come! You have no Original Sin to back you up, and we are going to fight this last match fairly! Let’s go, NOW!

“No More Sorrow” hits the arena and Scorpio emerges, FMW Title around his waist. However, there is no air of confidence at all, and Scorpio walks to the ring past all the medics taking his compatriots away.

Larsen: Never has there been a situation like this for Eric Scorpio!

Stone: This has been fun, Emo-boy, but I believe this is now an Anarchy-only match up. I'm not paid to do that. See ya.

Morpheus pulls up a seat seemingly out of nowhere and puts the headset on.

Morpheus: Good to be back, Larsen! What a turnaround of events!

Larsen: Indeed! Original Sin’s plan to take out their two top threats has only half worked! Drew Michaels is ready for another round, and Scorpio is totally alone in this with the rest of Original Sin under guard out the back!

Morpheus: He doesn’t look too happy about it!

Michaels: Nick. I thank you for your help, but this is something I have to do myself. Please understand and go help Alex and the Resistance.

Bryson nods and heads backstage with a glare at Scorpio.

Michaels: This ends now, Eric. Ring the bell!

Drew throws the mic away and the bell rings to start the FMW Championship match.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:38 am

Larsen: And here we are folks, the biggest match of the night. Original Sin is removed entirely from the equation; the good guys are sitting in the back watching calmly. Tonight, Drew Michaels faces Eric Scorpio truly one on one!

Morpheus: The question is how much of a toll was taken on Drew’s body in his previous match with Alex though it wasn’t much of a match…

Larsen: Enough to take a put him at a disadvantage as the bell rings and this one is under way! Drew calls for Eric to lock up with him but the champ refuses, instead driving a boot into his midsection to stun him temporarily.

Morpheus: Eric now locks on a front chancery and delivers a quick DDT to floor Drew in the early moments in this match, this is excellent!

Larsen: Drew rolls back to his feet quickly, refusing to stay down. It’ll take more then a simple DDT to ever down an athlete of Drew’s caliber.

Morpheus: However, an athlete of Eric’s caliber may be enough to put down someone like Drew Michaels.

Larsen: Very, very true. Eric bounces off the ropes looking to floor Drew with a clothesline but Drew ducks! Drew spears Eric out of his boots as he bounces back towards him and is reigning down a vicious series of elbows to the skull of the Full Metal Champion!

Morpheus: Eric doesn’t take such things lying down though as he drives a knee into the gut of the attacking Drew Michaels, forcing him to roll off in pain. Eric is now going on the attack as he climbs to his feet and stomps Drew into the mat!

Larsen: Smart move, whichever man can keep their opponent grounded longer will likely walk out of this one with their arm raised in victory since both are so evenly matched in style and talent.

Morpheus: It’s a brilliant strategy, one usually employed by wrestlers who compete with this more technically sound power style. Eric is now applying a one legged Boston crab to Drew to keep the young man down.

Larsen: Drew is struggling against the submission, fighting towards the ropes. Being strung up on a cross once tonight probably already stretched him out pretty well and thus his muscles are not quite as susceptible to submission holds like this currently. However, that does not mean it does not still hurt.

Morpheus: Good point. Eric is wrenching back hard with the left leg, even if Drew is able to fight out of this hold, his leg will most likely bother him the rest of the match and thus give Eric a definite advantage.

Larsen: Drew is within inches of the bottom rope, his finger tips are just touching the rope covers! Come on Drew, just a little further!

Morpheus: Not likely, Eric has stood up some off of Drew’s lower back and is trying to walk back towards the middle of the ring…but Drew is able to now bring his right leg up and kick Eric in the face, knocking him off of him! Dammit!

Larsen: Drew is pulling himself up by the ropes but Eric is right back of top of him with a running knee smash, knocking the former champion through the ropes and out of the ring! Eric is now sliding out after him with a wicked smile on his face…

Morpheus: I like where this is going, I like it a lot!

Larsen: You may be the only one…

Morpheus: I think Eric may like it too, he is still smiling as he digs under the ring looking for something to use against the foolish little ‘Chosen One.’

Larsen: Drew does not seem up for such endeavors as he chop blocks Eric to the ground, preventing his little search! Now Drew is finally climbing back to his feet by pulling himself up on the ring apron.

Morpheus: But Eric isn’t staying down either as he climbs to his feet slowly, this should be good!

Larsen: And the two bitter rivals are staring each other down outside the ring, this is going to get ugly fast!

Morpheus: Ha, the same thing the doctor said when you were born.

Larsen: You just couldn’t help that, could you?

Morpheus: Nope.

Larsen: Anyway, Eric and Drew are staring off outside the ring…AND DREW MICHAELS WITH A RIGHT HAND! ERIC SCORPIO RESPONDS WITH A RIGHT HAND OF HIS OWN!

Morpheus: The two men are exchanging blows outside of the ring, knocking themselves silly!

Larsen: Right hand by Drew! Right hand by Eric! Right hand by Drew! Right hand by Eric!

Morpheus: This could go on forever and get annoying fast if you keep doing that you emo bastard.

Larsen: Drew connects with another right hand…and then another…and then another! The crowd is counting them off!

Crowd: 1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

Morpheus: This isn’t good for Eric at all, he cannot afford to let this preachy bastard to build momentum like this!

Crowd: 6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Larsen: Ten right hands to the skull of Eric Scorpio and the Full Metal Champion is reeling as Drew winds up and nails him with a short lariat into the ring apron, causing the champion severe back pain and I think his head may have slammed down on to the canvas!

Morpheus: Get it together Eric!

Larsen: Drew is rolling Eric into the ring and now has climbed up on to the apron; he’s looking for something big here…

Morpheus: Or something stupid, more then likely stupid…

Larsen: Drew pulls himself on to the top rope and springboards into the ring with a plancha…BUT ERIC CATCHES HIM WITH THE OLD KNEES TO THE GUT TRICK!

Morpheus: I told you it was going to be a stupid move, just trying to face off with a superior star like Eric proves the stupidity of one Drew Michaels.

Larsen: That’s debatable by far but I do have to admit the momentum of this match has reversed yet again as Eric climbs back to his feet and walks over to Drew, shaking his head slowly as he still recovers from the beating that Michaels laid upon his skull with those right hands.

Morpheus: A temporary distraction for someone like Eric Scorpio, THE Full Metal Champion.

Larsen: Eric pulls Drew to his feet and places his head between his legs; he seems to be looking for a powerbomb here!

Morpheus: Good idea, neither man has been able to connect yet with any big moves; it could drastically alter how back and forth this match has been. Eric pulls Drew up into the air and slams Michaels down hard on to his knees, specifically the lower back of the former champion!

Larsen: This works even further to weaken Drew for the Sinful Repentance submission hold that Eric is fond of using, a move that would force Drew to verbally submit instead of tapping out; something I just do not see Michaels doing while he still is able to breathe.

Morpheus: Eric has not released Drew after slamming him down as he rolls into a picture perfect Mexican surfboard submission move! Yet another smart move to harm the lower back and legs of Drew Michaels!

Larsen: Eric has really been on the top of his game with his ring psychology tonight, he is picking Drew apart in hopes of being able to lock in the Sinful Repentance at some point in this match.

Morpheus: Oh, he will indeed lock the Repentance on to that wretched sinner and make him cry out for mercy for all to see. It’ll be awesome.

Larsen: You’d think someone that is being called a sinner would be your favorite wrestler in a match.

Morpheus: You know, you would think that, wouldn’t you?

Larsen: Back to the match, Drew is trying desperately to fight out of this move, rocking back and forth in the air…and he is able to topple to his right, landing so close to the ropes that it’s painful!

Morpheus: You know, it would probably be less painful if Eric wasn’t still trying to rip his limbs out of their joints.

Larsen: Point taken. Drew is unable to reach out to the due to the fact Eric has all four of his limbs tied up tightly in this hold, how can Drew get out of this?

Morpheus: I’ll answer that. He won’t.

Larsen: I think Drew disagrees with you as he tries desperately to put his head behind the ropes with little success; he is just too far away to accomplish such a task! Wait, he seems to have caught on to the rope somehow!

Morpheus: What!? That’s not possible!

Larsen: Drew has bitten the lower rope and thus Eric has to break the hold! I have never seen this before in my entire life!

Morpheus: That has to be against the rules, there’s no way you can be allowed to bite the bottom rope to break such an expertly applied submission hold like Eric’s! I call shenanigans!

Larsen: The referee does not agree with you though as he breaks the hold due to the brilliant but unconventional way Drew was able to break the hold. However, the damage is definitely done to Drew’s body as Eric stretched him out pretty good for some time before Drew could latch on to the ropes.

Morpheus: I bet God’s supposed soldier wishes he would have said he quit before the Canuck was able to beat him to it in their match.

Larsen: Drew doesn’t know what quit means which may be bad for him if Eric keeps the assault on him tonight…

Morpheus: God I hope so.

Larsen: Eric is putting the boots to Drew once again but the challenger is able to roll out of the ring quickly to avoid further punishment.

Morpheus: He’s a coward!

Larsen: Or just smart enough to know how to pick his battles.

Morpheus: Yep, definitely a coward.

Larsen: Eric is pursuing Drew out of the ring but receives a swift shoulder to the stomach for his efforts from the challenger. Drew seems to be like a wounded animal at this point, he’s fighting more for survival then victory.

Morpheus: Well, you can’t honestly blame him at this point. He’s in his second match of the night and this time is against a much superior athlete who has proceeded to stretch him out every direction possible. Drew has been picked apart more then any human being should and I love it!

Larsen: Drew limps away from Eric, who is still bent over in pain from the shoulder Drew delivered seconds ago. Eric won’t stay down long though, I can promise you that…

Morpheus: Definitely not, he’s already following Drew around the ring…BUT THAT DAMN MICHAELS IS ABLE TO DROP TOE HOLD ERIC DIRECTLY INTO THE GUARD RAIL!

Larsen: Eric is floored! Drew is slowly crawling into the ring to break the referee’s count and is stalking over the downed Eric Scorpio. And know he is dropping knees on to his skull, still trying desperately to keep him down at all costs.

Morpheus: There is no way that this beaten dog could ever keep someone of such superior talent like Eric down for more then a couple seconds at a time.

Larsen: All he needs is three seconds.

Morpheus: Touché.

Larsen: Drew has pulled Eric back up after five or six knee shots to the skull and slides him into the ring in order to continue his path towards victory. Smart move as Drew cannot win the title on the outside; he can only lose it there with an unintentional count out or accidentally giving into his Ultraviolent past and getting himself disqualified in his anger at Eric.

Morpheus: True enough, Drew has to beat Eric in the ring in order to take the title away from Original Sin, a task I do not think he is up to after the beating he has taken not only tonight but over the last few months.

Larsen: Drew and Eric are in the ring again and Drew is pulling Eric up, this could be interesting. Drew has placed Eric in the front chancery and is trying to hook his right leg for the Wicked DDT!

Morpheus: Eric, don’t let him hook the leg!

Larsen: Eric has sprawled out to prevent Drew from hooking his leg, the perfect defense against the Fisherman DDT. However, Drew does not seem to care as he drives Eric’s skull hard into the mat with a normal DDT and covers him! THIS COULD BE IT! 1…2…NO!

Morpheus: Eric gets his shoulder up with a microsecond left. All the head trauma Drew has inflicted upon him during this match definitely seems to be taking its toll and that DDT did not do him a favor at all.

Larsen: I have to agree, I just don’t see Eric kicking out if Drew is able to nail the Wicked DDT, which he seems to be setting up for again!

Morpheus: Drew has the front chancery locked on, this isn’t good! He’s reaching for the leg…AND ERIC LIFTS HIM UP FOR A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! IT CONNECTS FOR A 1…2…3!!! ERIC SCORPIO RETAINS! I TOLD YOU THAT HE DIDN’T HAVE WHAT IT TOOK TO WIN!

Cherry: The winner of this match and still FMW World Heavyweight Champion…Original Sin’s ERIC SCORPIO!
Eric Scorpio (8.6 aps + 2.1 avs = 10.7 total)

Drew Michaels (8.83 aps + 1.3 avs = 10.13 total)

Larsen: I cannot believe it and Drew seems to be in shock too as Eric rolls to his feet and snatches his title from the referee to celebrate.

Morpheus: Drew slipped up in the last seconds of the match but even I have to admit both men gave their all here tonight.

Larsen: Drew is calling for a microphone; wonder what he has to say?

Michaels: Eric! Eric, get your heathen ass over here!

Scorpio: What the hell do you want loser?

Michaels: I just wanted to say…congratulations. I may have lost but tonight you were the better man and I can accept that. Now let’s put all this Original Sin bullshit behind us for one moment.

Drew offers his hand to Eric as a sign of goodwill. Eric stares at it for a minute before turning away to raise the title into the air to a chorus of boos from the sold out crowd.

Larsen: Such a sign of disrespect towards the former champion! Drew may have lost here tonight but after his brilliant performance Drew is definitely not out of the running for the title that was once his. Well folks we are out of time so for Morpheus, Rabbi, Kross, Foxx, and Stone; this is Robb Larsen and thank you for tuning into FMW Death Row!

The show fades out around Drew nodding slowly in the ring, still holding his hand out as Eric celebrates his win…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row 2008 PPV - Results   Death Row 2008 PPV - Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row 2008 PPV - Results
Page 1 of 1