Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS   Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:24 am

Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS Drow

Tech: And welcome to the Pre-Show of DEATH ROW! What a spectacular night this is going to be for you guys watching at home! I’m the Technician!

PBM: And I’m the one and only Paper Bag Man baby!

Tech: This is the show where we set you up for the coming PPV to blow you away! Tonight… Calvin Xavier and Michael James will be settling the score in a Baltimore Prison Match!

PBM: We got everything! An Ultra-Violent 6 man tag team match up! Not forgetting we also have the Ace Rocker going head to head against Lictor in a return match up! And a Servant match between the lesser slaves of King Guiomar and Mass Caesar! All this leading up to the Main Event!

Tech: Tonight we also feature Veronica Cherrywood with a sit-down interview with the one and only rising star… Tempest!

PBM: Hell… this should be a good one! But enough talk… lets roll on the opening match!

”Paper Cut" by Linkin Prk explodes on the PA system at high volume as the crowd get fired up knowing the show is about to begin. The Radical soon makes his appearance, donning his ring attire. The lights are already dimmed as Chris Austin shows the LA sign before heading down to the ring, playing it for the fans and the camera as he tags at hands and flexes his shoulders a little to get himself warmed up and ready for the match.

Cherry: The opening exhibition is scheduled for one fall… weighing in at 218 lbs; he is the “Radical”CHRIS AUSTIN!!

PBM: This guy has been pretty impressive since his debut, and already the crowd seem to be getting drawn to him!

Tech: Well he certainly holds a lot of potential… we’ll have to wait and see if he can keep up his game tonight. This will be a big opportunity for him no doubt…

PBM: I heard there is some past history between both Radical and his opponent tonight…

Tech: And who is his opponent tonight?!

”God of Thunder” by Buzz hits the PA System as the lighting turns red . An 8 foot mini carnival tent lowers from the ceiling onto the top of the entrance ramp as the crowd look on in bewilderment along with the Radical. When the tent finally lowers onto the stage, red flash-pots explode as Blackwell exits from the tent with his arms raised high with a cane in one hand. He takes a few steps to the top of the ramp and lifts the cane up higher in the air, before he brings the cane down triggering more flames to erupt from the ramp, stage and the ring-posts. After his theatrics have passed, Blackwell begins to head to the ring, getting himself ready as he stares down Chris Austin with a sadistic smile spread across his lips..

Cherry: And his opponent tonight… from Gloomvale, England… weighing in at 325 lbs; he is the “Master of Macabre”… he is BLACKWELL!!!

PBM: This guy again eh?… Boo!

Tech: Well what are heel’s good for? Blackwell sure is a nasty piece of work when he wants to be. If there really is history between these two wrestlers, I’m sure we are going to see some heavy action!

PBM: There’s the bell!

Tech: And Radical is straight in there with a superkick attempt!

PBM: Everyone uses a god damn super kick these days… and Blackwell seen it coming!

Tech: Blackwell has caught Radical’s leg… and he’s pulled him straight into a clothesline! A quick cover!

PBM: The ref didn’t even hit the ground to count with that flick out… what’s Blackwell hoping to achieve?

Tech: You never really know… but my guess is Blackwell thought Austin might just be another push over.

PBM: Radical going for another attack! He’s looking to his Blackwell with a DDT… but Blackwell has stayed his ground!

Tech: Blackwell has got his arms around Radical… he’s lifting him up and tossing him! Belly to belly suplex!

PBM: Radical is straight up! Clothesline attempt at Blackwell! He’s caught him again!

Tech: Sambo Suplex!

PBM: Damn! Blackwell is just countering everything here! Oh crap, how did the ref not see that cheap shot! Low blow from Blackwell to the Radical and that has taken the wind straight out of him! How the hell do these referee’s keep their jobs?!

Tech: Well you have to admit… it does add excitement to a match…

PBM: Sure… if you get off on watching men getting their balls busted… fucking sicko…

Tech: No… I meant… of shut the hell up!

PBM: Eyes on the ring Bitch!

Tech: Blackwell is looking to set up Radical for an early finish here! He’s lifting him up for the Black Diamond…

PBM: Finally… there is life in Radical! He’s fighting back with some solid strikes on top of Blackwell’s head!

Radical manages to swing off from Blackwell’s shoulders before hitting a swinging DDT. Radical then kicks himself up to his feet before running and jumping onto the ropes, spring boarding off with impressive agility as he flipped before landing a knee drop on the fallen Blackwell. Radical continues to press on, grabbing Blackwell and picking him up before hitting his own belly to belly suplex, throwing Blackwell over his head and into the turnbuckle behind him as the crowd all seemed to wince in unison

PBM: Radical finally making the break through he needed!

Tech: He’s going for a cover after such a devastating come back! Can he do it!

1…..

2…..

PBM: Close!

Tech: No! Blackwell is tougher then he looks… but I bet going head first into the turnbuckle like that hasn’t done him much good.

PBM: No Duh!! What the fuck Tech?… Of course it hasn’t done him much good! Why state the obvious like that?!

Tech: It’s in my contract… bitch!

PBM: Now look at that! You made me miss Blackwell landing a power bomb!

Tech: Luckily I saw it… Blackwell landing a sluggish powerbomb after Radical attempted a standing hurricarana… Blackwell is hurt and he can’t capitalize so much… Looks like he’s had it though… he’s calling for the end again!

PBM: He’s picked up Radical over his shoulders again! This has got to be it this time!

Radical once again manages to slip off from his shoulders after a great struggle. He then elbows Blackwell in the back of the head to get him dazed before picking him up on his shoulders in an F5 ready posistion!

Tech: He’s looking for the Theory of Radicality! AND HE NAILED IT!

PBM: That’s all she wrote! Radical has squirmed his way out of the jaws of defeat and countered with his own finishing move!!

Tech: Yeah… we just saw it… we know…

PBM: Don’t you pull that against me you son of a bitch!

Tech: There is the cover!

THREE

Cherry: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL… THE RADICAL!
The Radical (6.63 aps + 2.0 avs = 8.63 total)
Blackwell (6.23 aps + 0.2 avs = 6.43 total)

Tech: Not a bad opener!

PBM: I bet it’s much better then Death Row’s opener! I mean what the hell is an Abandoned Championship?!

Tech: A big win tonight for Radical against Blackwell. An important win as well having picked up a prestigious Pre Show victory!

PBM: We got much more coming after a short break! Check out the highlights on our website later on… and buy my merchandize! NOW!

Tech: We’ll cya in a bit…

We cut once again backstage where the TnT champion Neutron Star is standing with an Original Sin backdrop behind him. The star turned man pushes the title higher up on his shoulder before beginning to speak.

Star: Salutations Full Metal Wrestling viewer, this interruption of your expected broadcast is the masterful work of Original Sin and N.M.E. with an important announcement to expand your perception of the upcoming Pay Per View. Firstly it is my distinct pleasure to announce that Dr. David Diabolical has been medically cleared to compete in his previously scheduled match here tonight. This does not bode well for his opponent Nick Rijkaard who clearly lacks the cranial capacity to compete at such a high level.

Once again he re-adjusts the title, as though he cannot get it to stay where he wants it to be.

Star: Also it is my intention to speak briefly to my opponents in the upcoming TnT Ladder match. Bobino, your lobbying to be included in this prestigious encounter has not gone unnoticed. Not only will you compete, but I will be happy to expedite your understanding of evolution as you watch me continue towards my own competition by defeating you.

Steve Zanoni and Gabriel Lance, your previous performance has prepared you adequately for this competition, but sadly your reliance on another shall be your undoing as no two men can hold a singles belt.

Hannibal Frost, your delusions leave you mentally unfit for this encounter and I do not equate you as a victor in simulations due to your inherent disabilities.

Vanguard, your secrets hinder you as you worry too much about concealing yourself from the world to ever step above five other beings to succeed.

He stops once again, grabbing the belt and holding it in front of his face as he stares at it.

Star: Simple mathematics for simple beings. None of you constitute a threat to my reign as TnT Champion, as this match favors those ready to rise above. And not one of you is prepared to rise above a star.

The camera zooms in on the belt as we fade away.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS   Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:28 am

Guerrila Radio by Rage Against the Machine begins to play over the PA as Pure Extremist, Travis McCart and Steve-E Taylor begin to walk down to the ring. PX has a Singapore cane in hand while Steve-E pushes a shopping cart filled to the brim with weapons down the ramp. Upon reaching the ring PX rolls in and sits on the turnbuckle as TM and Steve-E pick up the trolley and throw it over the ropes and into the ring.

Cherry: In the ring at a combined weight of Six hundred and thirty pounds! The team of Travis McCart, Steve-E Taylor AND PUREEE EXTREMIST!

PBM: A lot of history between these six, you can guarantee that every man in this match is wanting to get one over each other.

Tech: That’s true PBM, you also got to wonder if AA and the newly reformed HoodStarz are going to be able to cooperate as a team.

As if almost on queue Bombshell by Powerman 5000 plays, as Adema Aeries begins to walk down to the ring, barbed wire wrapped baseball bat slung over his shoulder. Powerman 5000 changes into Beautiful by Snoop Dogg as a red carpet is rolled down the ramp stopping slightly before AA’s feet. Infinity and Mac Deezy step out from behind the curtain, a woman on each of there arms as they slowly walk down to the ring.

Cherry: Now making there way down to the ring at a combined weight of Seven hundred and five pounds! ADEMA AERIES, INFINITY AND MAC DEEZYYYY!

AA turns around and gives a look of disgust towards them before jumping into the ring and going straight for PX with his baseball bat.

PBM: I guess this match is underway then! AA going straight for PX with that barbed wire baseball bat, but PX holds it off with his Singapore cane! What is this Star Wars?

Tech: What were you expecting? A Dalby Sound epic? Steve-E runs over to PX and they begin a double team on Double A managing to remove that baseball bat from his clutches.

PBM: Looks like the HoodStarz had the same idea as they double team Travis McCart. And Infinity placing a cookie sheet on the face of TM and Mac Deezy with a big boot driving that sheet into TM’s face! After the beating he suffered last week at the hands of Original Sin I expect that didn’t feel too good.

With AA down on the floor PX and Steve-E run over to the HoodStarz and hit stereo clotheslines to the back of their heads.

Tech: PX going for the pin…

One…

Tw…

PBM: BUT DOUBLE A HITS HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH THAT BASEBALL BAT!

Tech: AA clearing house now! He hits Travis and then Steve-E!

AA points towards PX who is laid out on the floor, and swings at PX’s skull but PX rolls out of the ring.

PBM: PX JUST MISSING THAT SHOT TO THE HEAD BY AA!

Tech: AA following PX outside the ring and he’s swinging that bat like a madman! He’s just about missing the people in the front row.

PBM: I guess AA wants to end PX once and for all, you gotto wonder about AA’s mental state after that vicious piledriver at the hands of Syanide just last week on Anarchy!

Tech: Both Deezy and Infinity stalking Steve-E now with two chairs.

PBM: CONCHAIRTO ON STEVE-E! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND STEVE-E TAYLOR IS BUSTED OPEN!

Steve-E Taylor drops to his knees using the rope to hold himself up, before he can climb out of the ring the HoodStarz hit Steve-E with the chairs once more sending him flying out of the ring and hitting the concrete.

PBM: WHAT A VICIOUS ASSAULT ON STEVE-E TAYLOR!

Tech: Two referees are now helping him to the back and look at the HoodStarz gloating! Its sick.

The HoodStarz raise their arms high in the air to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

PBM: The crowd do not like this one bit. Its now 2 on 3 and I don’t think Travis McCart and PX stand a chance.

Tech: I wouldn’t count TM out just yet! He bounces off the rope and double clothesline on the HoodStarz!

PBM: PX dealing with AA on the outside as he repeatedly hits AA’s skull off those steel steps!

Tech: And he follows it up with a snap suplex onto the steps!

PBM: Now that has gotto hurt Tech. Travis McCart now working Infinity over with that road sign! But he doesn’t notice Deezy on his feet! AND A VICIOUS NECK BREAKER ONTO THE WEAPON COVERED CANVAS!

Tech: The HoodStarz now jumping out the ring, going to help their team mate who seems to be having a bit of trouble.

Infinity crawls under the ring and pulls out a garbage can, he swings it hard across the skull of PX sending him down.

PBM: AND PX IS DOWN! Infinity and Deezy dragging him into the ring now.

Tech: Infinity holding PX against the turnbuckle, but wait whats Deezy pulling out of his pocket?

PBM: THOSE ARE HANDCUFFS TECH!, HE’S HANDCUFFING PX TO THE TURNBUCKLE!

AA climbs under the ring and pulls out a box before climbing back into the ring.

PBM: And now Adema’s pulled something out from under the ring what is that in that box. OH GOD ITS BARBED WIRE!

Tech: I don’t think that’s barbed wire bagman. That’s razorwire!

PBM: What’s he gonna do with razorwire!?

Adema begins to un ravel the coil of razor wire before pulling it back over his head and with all his force whipping it across the prone back of PX.

PBM: OH MY GOD! HE’S WHIPPING PX WITH THAT RAZOR WIRE! AND PX IS SCREAMING IN AGONY!

Tech:Travis McCart is up though at the side of the ring! He’s got a chair and he’s going to try and stop it!

PBM: But the HoodStarz push him down and roll to the outside to stop him! Meanwhile Adema Aeries is still whipping PX with that razor wire! His shirt is torn to pieces and you can see the blood and flesh being ripped over his body every time Adema whips him!

Tech: The HoodStarz still working over Travis McCart on the outside, but wait a moment what’s this!?

A ball of fire begins to fly down the ring, upon closer inspection we can see that it is Steve-E Taylor sitting in a Shopping Trolley that is set a light holding a baseball bat that’s also set alight.

PBM: A fireball is flying down the ramp!? What is that!? ITS STEVE-E TAYLOR! STEVE-E IS BACK IN A SHOPPING CART THAT IS SET ON FIRE! WHAT AN IDIOT!

Tech: That idiot has just taken down both Deezy and Infinity who couldn’t get out the way in time!

PBM: Deezy’s pimp suit is on fire! And Infinity is looking a bit singed as well! Steve-E isn’t stopping there though he’s just ran into the ring swinging that flaming baseball bat connecting it with AA skull!

Tech: Travis McCart and Steve-E now freeing PX from those handcuffs.
PBM: A risky move there leaving their opponent to recover. And look at PX he is writhing with pain on the floor!

Tech: Travis McCart now diving on top of AA with a pin!

One….

Two….

Thr..KICKOUT!

PBM: A KICKOUT AT THE LAST SECOND! HOW THE HELL DID AA KICK OUT OF THAT!

Tech: I don’t know but AA is fighting his way back up against Travis while PX and Steve-E take on Deezy and Infinity.

PBM: Travis McCart still holding his own against Adema, AND HE HITS HIM WITH A RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP ONTO A CHAIR!

Tech: PX and Steve-E out for some redemption now as they pick up the same chairs the HoodStarz!

PX, Travis McCart and Steve-E all climb out of the ring and crawl underneath it as they try and pull something out.

Tech: What are they trying to pull out of there?

PBM: That’s a table Tech! BUT ITS COVERED IN BARBED WIRE! TRAVIS AND STEVE-E ARE SLIDING IT INTO THE RING AND SETTING IT UP!

Tech: Dude chill out you’re gonna pop a blood vessel…

PBM: Maybe if you shared some of that wisdom weed with me I would be chilled!

Tech: … I thought we wasn’t suppose to have an stoner references…

PBM: Oops. Anyway PX is pulling Infinity onto that table! That’s gotto hurt in its own right, that table is literally covered head to toe with barbedwire!

Tech: PX isn’t stopping there though! He’s placing Adema Aeries on top of Infinity!

PBM: Steve-E and Travis placing Deezy on the top rope now! And PX is going up! PURE PUNISHMENT ON TO INFINITY AND AA! BUT WAIT AA MOVED OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME!
Tech: And AA is rolling out the ring! This could be all for the team of the HoodStarz and Adema Aeries, but he doesn’t care.

PBM: Adema Aeries is leaving his team mates behind!

Adema Aeries stumbles back up the ramp to a chorus of thunderous boo’s from the crowd, as he reaches the curtain he stares furiously at PX.

PBM: And Adema has left the ringside area!

Tech: I don’t think he’s coming back Bag Man!

PBM: Y’think?! AND STEVE-E WITH THE COVER ON INFINITY!

One….

Two…

THREE!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS! PURE EXTREMIST, TRAVIS MCCART AND STEVE-EEEEE TAYLOR!!

Tech: What an absolutely brutal match, Infinity and Mac Deezy are laid out in a puddle of their own blood in the middle of the ring and their partner Double A has disappeared no where to be seen!

PBM: Not the triumph return to form The HoodStarz were expecting gonna guess!

Tech: A huge win for the team of Steve-E , PX and Travis McCart, you gotto ask yourself if Infinity and Mac Deezy will be looking for revenge after being let down by their partner AA.

The scene changes from the ultra-violence displayed in the ring to the dark dressing room of Lictor, who had just finished getting changed into his ring gear.

Of course, saving his mask till last.

A dark shape looms out of the already blackness; a man who had not been seen nor heard of by FMW officials or superstars for the best part of a week; Mortus.

Lictor: I’ve been expecting you…

Mortus: And here We are.

Lictor: Where have you been?

Mortus: Everywhere and Nowhere. It is none of your concern. Now we are here to aid you against Black.

Lictor: No.

Mortus: What?

Lictor: You’ve never been here for me. I’ve grown accustom. I don’t need your help, ‘Lichking.’

And with that, Lictor stormed out of his dressing room, leaving the disfigured Mortus standing alone.

Mortus smirks into the camera, before backing into the shadows and fading away from sight.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS   Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 am

Tech: Gotta’ say! What a Pre-Show this is turning out to be!

PBM: Probably the best one yet for one single reason!

Tech: Care to enlighten us about that single reason?

PBM: Why certainly my fellow yet inferior commentating friend… simply because the last show did not have Paper Bag Man commentating for it. They say Ultimatum is the biggest PPV event in the Full Metal Wrestling Federation, but how can that be true when they don’t have Paper bag Man as one of its main features?! Well it seems they realized their folly and so forth they have me around this time to boost the ratings…

Tech: This is only a Pre-Show you know? I don’t think you’ll actually be commentating for the actual PPV…. Ever…

PBM: Don’t ruin my moment Tech… or I will end you… I swear I will…

”Feed my Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper hits the PA System as the Return match is next up. The crowd give one hell of a pop to the coming wrestler with his rising popularity in recent weeks. The convoy of massive Harley Davidson’s begin to appear from beyond the curtains revving as the Ace Rockers theme music can barely be heard over the chaos of the engines. It’s Chris Black who leads the motorcycle convoy with one arm held in the air for the crowd as they cheer on. His biker gang the “Hells Stallions“ follow him towards the ring, all riding down behind Chris Black. The Ace Rocker soon slides from his massive bike once reaching ringside, adjusting his biker gloves before he exchanges a few hand slaps with fellow bikers and fans fortunate to be close enough to the Ace Rocker. His gang continue to circle around the ring for a moment longer as he climbs into the squared circle. Black then plays to the crowd for a moment as his biker gang eventually begin to ride back up the ramp to disappear.

Cherry: This Return match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first; from the other side of the tracks… weighing in at 265 lbs; he is the “Ace Rocker”CHRIS BLACK!!!

PBM: Return match hmm? I can actually remember Chris Black vs. Lictor actually being one of the better matches out of Anxiety 5.4… But I have to say… how the hell do you beat an Acid Bath match? Mortus got burnt!

Tech: Do you mean that in the verbal slang sense or did you mean that he actually got scalded by the acids?

PBM: Eh! I guess it’s a toss up. I’ll let the viewers decide. I’m kind like that…

Tech: Tonight isn’t about Mortus being thrown into an Acid Bath… Tonight is about his brother, Lictor, facing off against Chris Black in what should be another great match. And what’s better that its our treat tonight and not the main show’s!

”Beast and the Harlot” by Avenged Sevenfold hits over the speakers, drawing mixed reactions from the crowd after his display of sportsmanship in the last show. Flames and pyro’s shoot off in all directions as Lictor ever so slowly makes his way down to the ring, ignoring fans hands that are outstretched around him, looking to get a tag or at least get a touch of the Lictor as he makes his way down. He takes his sweet time, slowly entering the ring before he climbs a nearby turnbuckle, passing by Chris Black before he simply looks on at the crowd through his intimidating mask. After a moment he finally jumps down and makes some distance between himself and Black, ready for the match to begin.

Cherry: And his opponent tonight… from Birmingham England, weighing in 275 pounds… The Ravenous…. LLLIIIICCCCCTOOOORRRR!!!!!

PBM: Talk about the never ending entrance…

Tech: Lictor has always favoured building an atmosphere before a match! Taking his time lets him judge his opponent and builds up the suspense for us.

PBM: Was that the sound of the bell I just heard.

Tech: And the match is underway. Lictor is going straight at it, taking control early on in the match with some stiff strikes to Black’s mid section.

PBM: Generic Wrestling Line number 25: That’s gotta’ hurt!

Tech: He’s driving the Ace Rocker back against the turnbuckle, Lictor now grasping Black’s throat with both his hands. He’s choking him…

PBM: Lictor wants this win badly… He’s willing to do anything to attain victory…. Hey I think that generic line also has a number.

Tech: Shut up already… The ref is warning Lictor and is counting him to break up the illegal hold!

PBM: Whaa… Lictor just managed to choke toss the whole 265lbs of Chris Black across the ring!

Tech: He’s not letting up his attack either, he’s dragging Black back up to his feet, grabbing him by the throat again! Is he looking to his an early finisher?!

PBM: Chokeslam! Not quite a Requiem but pretty damn close if you ask me!

Tech: Lictor knows its too early to hit such a move with Black still fresh… but I don’t think he’s fresh anymore after that devastating chokeslam!

PBM: Lictor really really wants this… he’s not giving Chris Black a chance to rest, he’s pressing on more with his attack!

Tech: He’s lifted Black up onto his shoulders… now he’s pressing him up with his arms! He’s looking to hit a military press slam on Black! What power!

PBM: I could lift that… piss easy!

Tech: Lictor just tossed Chris Black down to the mat! Between the mask and the raw power, Lictor is one hell of an intimidating wrestler to face off against!

PBM: Looks like Black is just rediscovering that fact! Lictor is bringing him up again… he wants absolute victory and hell… he’s looking on hellish form tonight!

Tech: He just won’t stop his assault… he dragging Black back up to his feet! He’s shifted behind the Ace Rocker and he’s got him in a waist lock. Ace Rocker trying to struggle free! But Lictor has lifted him up in the air! Damn! An amazing German Suplex… I don’t even think I could have executed it any better!

PBM: What the… check out the top of the ramp! Is that who I think it is?!

As Lictor continues to dominate Chris Black in the ring, the one and only Lich King suddenly decides to make an appearance, showing himself at the top of the ramp as he watches his brother with unseen eyes from beyond his hood. Noticeably over his shoulder is the ever infamous shovel that Mortus has used several times over the last few months. He slowly makes his way towards the ring but continues to observe from where he is. Lictor in the mean time continues his onslaught, unleashing power move after power move. But it is noticeable that he is also wearing himself out in the process. And finally from a misjudgement, Chris Black manages to escape a full nelson attempt before he gets behind Lictor and delivers a high angled back drop.

PBM: Chris Black with his first attack! Lictor has over done it! The guy looks like he’s managed to tire himself out just pressing on so much! He should have stopped for a breath at some point!

Tech: Chris, though beaten up has managed to hold on and endure… He’s swinging this match around now!

PBM: He’s coming in hard!

Tech: God that sounds awful! Careful with how you word that kind of shit!

PBM: Shut up!

Tech: But yeah… Chris black is coming in hard! He’s using his brawling skills to really take it to Lictor now! He’s landing in strike after strike! He’s like a damn boxer out there!

PBM: Now its his turn to pick up Lictor! Seems Chris Black has got some power behind him!

Tech: He’s set him up for a powerbomb! And he’s landed it! That really took the wind straight out of Lictor!

PBM: Did you see that?! He just folded in on himself! But my question is… what the hell is Mortus doing here?! He’s holding that damn shovel and keeping a low profile… Has Chris Black or Mortus even seen him?!

Chris Black flings Lictor towards the ropes before landing in an intense powerslam. It is then he finally notices Mortus, glaring at him cautiously as the Lich King just stares back at him, looking from afar. Chris Black disregards him and begins to lay in his own assault upon Lictor, picking him back up to his feet before hitting a spine buster that puts Lictor straight back down on the mat. Lictor no longer seems to be on form as he tries to drag himself back up to his feet, Chris Black makes some distance between his opponent and himself. As soon as Lictor turns to face Black, he is met with a sickening running boot to his face. Lictor is met with enough force to drop him instantly as Chris Black stumbles a little, finding his boot coming down on Lictor’s face to further the damage inflicted before he steps off Lictor’s head.

Tech: Damn! Have you ever seen a more devastating Lights Out?! He practically just stood on Lictor!

PBM: That’s how a Lights Out should be performed!

Tech: Chris Black doesn’t look likes he’s finished just yet with the ravenous Lictor!… He’s picking him back up! He’s thrown him into the ropes… Oh shit… no! I can’ deal with this!… No!!

PBM: OH…. MY…. GOD!!!

Tech: NO! Shut up!… Shut the fuck up!

PBM: ROCKERS WRATH! CHRIS BLACK…. JUST BEHEADED LICTOR…. HE JUST BEHEADED LICTOR!

Tech: Fucks sake…!

PBM: And there’s the cover… that has to be it!

THREE

Cherry: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL… THE ACE ROCKER!
Chris Black (7.75 aps + 2.2 avs = 9.95 total)
Lictor (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Tech: A huge win for Chris Black tonight, his Pre-show record is just sparkling!

PBM: THE ACE ROCKER! JUST…. BEHEADED LICTOR!

Tech: You piss me off when you do that. Makes me glad the main show is finally giving Chris Black the appearances he deserves!

PBM: Can’t help it… But looking back in the ring… Chris Black is looking to show that same sportsmanship as he did last Anxiety. He’s helping Lictor up to his feet after a hard fought scrap… but wait!… Mortus is finally making his move! Here comes Mortus!

Mortus slides into the ring behind Chris Black, bringing back the shovel in his arms before making a swing at the Ace Rocker. A massive thud is heard as Chris Black stumbles forward, having been blindsided as he simply drops Lictor before he can pick him up. Black falls against the ropes and his bounced back to Mortus who swings the shovel upwards, slamming the metal end of the shovel against Chris Black’s chin as the Ace Rocker spits out blood before falling down flat against the mat. Mortus, satisfied with his work, slides out of the ring before departing through the crowd to make his exit. Paramedics rush to the ring to tend to Chris Black and Lictor who is still reeling from the finishing moves the Ace Rocker landed.

Tech: My god!! Did you see that?!

PBM: What the hell was that all about! Mortus just… attacked… unprovoked!

Tech: I guess he couldn’t accept seeing his brother fall to another defeat by the hands of the Ace Rocker! One thing is for certain though… I bet your life we haven’t see the last of this! The Ace Rocker will not take such an attack lightly…

PBM: Damn it! I bet we won’t see what action takes place either… this smells like an Anxiety Job…

Tech: We’ll be right back after the break!… Don’t go away…

We are taken to the locker room area where two chairs are situated. The crowd roars in approval as Action Jackson, Undergrounds personal backstage correspondent enters the frame, picking his hair. Jackson notices the camera and smiles.

Jackson: Sorry folks, thought I had a little more time to make myself pretty before this. You never know when one of my lady friends might stop by.

Jackson sits down in one of the chairs and looks into the camera.[/I

Jackson: The Black Pharaohs have shown themselves to be some angry cats in the past. Different philosophies among the members have reared their ugly heads as of late, culminating in the blowup last week on Underground between Xavier and Michael James. Here to shed some light on the conflict is Michael James.

[I]James walks over in a sleek business suit leading two very angry looking dogs on leashes. James takes a seat next to Jackson.

Jackson: What’s up ma brotha?

Michael James looks at Jackson stone faced.

Jackson: Oh you one of them serious cats huh?

James: At the moment yes.

Jackson: So what went down with you and Xavier that you got to settle things here tonight?

James: First off, the only way things will be settled tonight is if Xavier leaves in a body bag. Second you all watch the shows you know what happened.

Jackson: Um dude aren’t you supposed to be the good guy? Good guys generally don’t leave cats in body bags.

James: That misconception is beginning to annoy me. All week I have had people patting me on the back, telling me how they are proud that I stood up to him and shit like that. This is to put all the fans and all the guys here in back on notice. I am not a good guy. You won’t be seeing me kissing babies and shaking hands anytime soon.

Xavier cost me a shot at the Abandoned Championship. Xavier is a hypocrite. That’s what this is about. I stopped with the Pharaohs shtick because I stopped believing. Apparently Xavier never believed it at all, black empowerment and all that shit but the first chance he gets he turns his back on me. And why? To protect his meal ticket. He knows that without the support of Original Sin that he would be laid to waste. There is an old saying that I think applies in this case. The loudest person in the room is usually the weakest. Xavier is all about that. From his clothes to his holier then thou attitude everything screams loud. It is time someone shuts him up. Then as if that wasn’t enough he dares show his face along with those other bastards at my wedding reception. You know what my wife told me? She told me she wished she would have walked up and slapped the taste out of his mouth. He ruined that day for her.

Jackson: Speaking of your wife, is it true she didn’t know you where a wrestler till your match last week?

James: I was trying to protect her. Someone called and told her to show up at the United Center and she saw me. I don’t know who it was but I can guess. But it doesn’t matter cause she understands and supports me. Hell she is gonna start walking me to the ring.

Jackson: Time is running out. You have any last words?

James: Yeah I got a couple.

James stands up and pulls two guns out of his pocket. He aims at the dogs and puts a hollow point in the top of their skulls.

Jackson: Holy shit man!

James: Xavier that could have been you. Like these mutts you aren’t good enough to step in the ring with me tonight. You and I both know this goes well beyond what has been explained. I will not rest until you and those who stand with you are taken down, one by one. You made a mistake Calvin. You fucked with the wrong nigga.

James gets up and walks off set.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS   Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 am

Tech: Hot Damn! Some good matches so far on the pre-show to DEATH ROW! Ladies and Gentlemen what a wallet emptying rain of fire we have for you at the main show, but first - on to our fourth match of the evening.

PBM: Uhh…Tech…you took your earpiece out but they just said make one more reference to Main Show like you have anything at all to do with it and you’re fired.

Tech: Anyways we have quite a curious match for you here, featuring the Valet’s of two of our finest competitors: Servente and Flavius Mercury.

Beethoven’s fifth symphony initiates its loud life on the speaker system of the arena as King Guiomar and Servente make their way towards the ring via a chariot. Both step down and enter the ring.

Cherry:The first competitor of this match, accompanied by King Guiomar, Seeeeeeeerventeeee!

Tech: See this guy has done his fair share in FMW; he’s even been the C4 Champion, a fine testament to his technical ability.

PBM: It’s a perfect testament indeed, Tech, to his ability to lose the title.

Tech: Guiomar is a man of honor, you might learn a thing or two.

As if to prevent their arguing further the unmistakable “Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer marks the entrance of Mass Caesar and Flavius Mercury. They both walk down the stage with a trail of rose petals symbolizing their walked path, Flavius enters the ring leaving Caesar outside.

Cherry:Aaaand his opponent, accompanied by Mass Caesar, Fllllaviuus Mmmmmmmmercury!

Tech:I don’t think there’s ever been another match really like this in FMW.

PBM:Bell’s rung and both competitors in with a lockup, I’m quite interested into how this match will pan out and whether or not the servants of our FMW members will reflect their masters, maybe like a kind of Stockholm syndrome.

Tech: Flavius’ got the better of his opponent and he’s twisting that arm round in a lethal grip, going for an irish whip, no pulls him back and knee to the midsection! Kept his opponent guessing.

PBM: That was one painful looking kitchen sink! Sevente’s gonna be sore for his servant duties for a while.

Tech: He’s an advisor, Bagman, not a servant. He’s receiving a few stomps to his shoulders and chest at the hands of Flavius what a dirty tactic that’s not a move at all!

PBM: Agreed, it’s not, but it’s doing the job, Tech.

As a boot comes down Servente manages to grab it and come to his knees, rolling over to deliver a sharp dragon screw and floor his opponent. Servente gets to a standing position at much the same time as Flavius who goes for Sevente immediately. Servente gets the quick kick to the midsection and finishes off with a firemans carry.

Tech: Whoa! We saw Servente really quickening up the pace of this match with that! No trouble lifting the lighter man over his shoulders then.

PBM: Mercury’s taking it like a man and is up on his feet already, both run at each other and Flavius ducks the clothesline and BOOOOM with that cross body from Flavius oh my god that was some impact! Move enough for you Tech?

Tech: Consistency in moves is a little more impressive.

PBM: Servente lifted to his feet now, snap suplex from Flavius..and another! Will he go for the third?!

Tech: DENIED! Servente just got a suplex in of his own! Can’t get cocky!

Servente and Flavius both lay on the mat, Servente still feel the pain of the previous maneuver’s and Flavius shaken by the stronger man’s suplex. Servente makes the climb to his feet first with Flavius still bent double Servente takes the opportunity and hits a crushing spear as soon as Flavius is standing upright.

Tech: OOOH The tenacity on that impact! Did ya see that Bagman?! Did ya see it?! Did ya see it?!

PBM: I saw a sloppy spear is what I saw, then I FELT your saliva all over my face and I think so did Caesar over there he’s looking a little aggravated with you.

Tech: Look at Sevente now – taking the time to give a little to the fans hehe. Now here’s Flavius lifted to his feet…

Servente places Flavius’ head under his arm as the initial set up for the double armed DDT but as he reaches to hook in his opponents arms they grapple his stomach and reverse the move into a northern lights suplex.

PBM:(Mockingly) Denied! Hahaha looks like those few seconds for the fans were allour boy Mercury needed. He’s taking his few seconds to stomp the hell outta Servente again! That’s what they’re utilized for, Tech. Hehehehe

Tech: Servente to his feet now after rolling away from that barrage of kicks!

PBM: Whaaat no broken ribs?!

Tech: Too right, Bagman, he’s showing some endurance on that front.

PBM: Kick to the midsection by Flavius and going for a belly to belly it seems…Contact! What he’s wasting no time now and heading up the TB!

Tech: Only one way this is gonna end! I can’t watch!

PBM: Get ready to shout “Consul’s Call”!

Tech: Servente rolled outta the way! Oh my God!

PBM: Flavius not knocked his up albeit clutching that elbow!

Tech: Small package! Small Package!

3!!!!

Servente wins by pinfall!

Cherry:
Aaaaand your winner! King Guiomar's Advisor: Ssseeeeeeerventeeeeeee!

Servante (7.78 aps – 0.1 penalty + 1.4 avs = 9.08 total)
Flavius Mercury (7.4 aps – 0.1 penalty + 0.5 avs = 7.8 total)

We cut backstage to the dressing room many Anxiety superstars are using as a home base. Skyler Striker and Peter Saint can be seen off to the side but the main focus is the two starts yelling at each other in the center of the room. The Dark Prince of the Black Covenent Adrian is standing toe to toe with the veteran newcomer to the FMW scene Tyrant.

Tyrant: Cynical told us both that he wants Peter Saint eliminated in this match punk, an’ that’s exactly what the Tyrant is going to do.

Adrian: The wizard doesn’t control my life as he seems to control yours. I am pledged to the Black Covenant, not some fake ass warlock.

Being one of the backbones behind Cynical’s reign as GM Tyrant doesn’t look too impress with Adrian’s frank discussion of his place on the brand.

Tyrant: Listen punk, I dun care what you’re pledged to. Tonight Peter Saint is gonna take a long dirt nap and you’d best just stay out of my way in doing it.

Adrian: Oh I agree whole heartedly, Peter Saint will not leave this match under his own power. But you’re mistaken if you think I am going to let your petty threats stop me from doing as I wish your sadly mistaken. I’ve heard worse from better, trust me.

Tyrant: What’s that suppose’ ta mean!

Adrian: It means to me you matter as much to me as Peter Saint does.

Tyrant: Good, cause when I finish with his pansy ass I’m gonna enjoy stapling these cards to your head.

Adrian: Do your best, but there is something you are going to learn that people like Alex O’Rion, Harlequin, and Dr. Diabolical learnt before you.

Tyrant: Oh, and what’s that?

Adrian quickly slides his hand up and slams it hard into the forehead of Tyrant before the older man can react.

Adrian: I always have an ace up my sleeve.

The former O’Rion laughs darkly as he pushes past Tyrant and walks from the room. Tyrant reaches up to where Adrian had hit him and when his hand comes back he has the object Adrian had attached to him. The Ace of Spades.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS   Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 am

The scene opens to backstage, with Anarchy’s own Tempest and Veronica Cherrywood.

Veronica: So, sweetie, you said you wanted to talk to me about 5.4?

Tempest: Yeah, I did… Savant…

Tempest turns to face the camera in full before continuing.

Tempest: I’m sorry man. I mean. I got into this because I loved to wrestle. Hardcore, ultraviolent, that’s just a by-factor of my childhood dream to be a star. I didn’t mean for what happened to happen.

Veronica: But, surely, it can’t have been your fault…

Tempest: But it was! If Savant had hit me with that high flying move, he wouldn’t have hit the table and ended his career.

Tempest: I can take a spot or two. And I honestly never meant to cut someones career off; we’re all here to make a living… And now…

However, Tempest was cut short by a scream from Veronica and a mysterious figure clouting him about the head with a steel chair, It seemed the audio guy was felled in the frantic rush by the assailant as the nothing but static could be heard as Veronica and this stranger conversed…

The scene faded through to black.

PBM: That was weird.

Tech: It sure was, but I’m sure we’ll get answers shortly… But you know what time it is now Baggie?

PBM: Is it…?

Tech: Yes! Time for our main event!

PBM: Release the hounds!

Tech: Indeed… a Baltimore Prison Yard match. Steel cage on the ring, and a Hell in a Cell structure on the outside. Between the ring and the Hell in a Cell will be ten trained Dobermans, all of which will be loose, and have no handlers with them. They have been starved for five days before this match, which means they’ll be looking for food with every bit of energy left in them!

PBM: And to win, you escape both cages!

Tech: In a small side note, these dogs have been trained not to attack each other or to focus on anything but their targets – Calvin Xavier and Michael James. So we won’t have a Kennel-type fiasco on our hands either!

PBM: Let’s go, I want blood!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a BALTIMORE PRISON YARD MATCH!!! Introducing first, weighing in at 285 pounds and from Baltimore, Maryland, CALVIN XAAAAAAAAVIER!!!

A black fist appears on the screen as “Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos” begins to play. The arena goes pitch black, and industrial spotlights fly across the crowd and ring. Four men walk on either side of a black 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible, carrying automatic weapons, wearing all black uniforms, black sunglasses, black leather gloves, and black berets. The continental moves very slowly as a man carrying a hand held automatic firearm sits in the passenger seat, wearing all of the gunmen’s attire, in addition to a black bandana tied around his face. Calvin is wearing a traditional African Dashiki, a pair of black sunglasses and a red beret, as he sits in the back seat, looking left and right, sneering at the crowd. The motorcade stops at the end of the ramps and each gunman, the driver, passenger, and Calvin, who stand, raising their right hands in a fist. Calvin looks at the cages and walks through the HIAC door, gripping the steel before entering the inner cage and pacing the ring.

Tech: Calvin Xavier looking for retribution on his former Black Pharaoh teammate here tonight!

PBM: And he has every right to! What a vicious attack he received from James last week!

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds and from Chicago, Illinois, K-9 MICHAEL JAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!

Everybody Knows” by Leonard Cohen hits the arena and Michael James enters the stage, in awe of the large crowd. Sullenly, James walks to the ring and enters the Cell, and stares Xavier down before entering the steel cage.

Tech: It will be very interesting to see the two very different elements of the Pharaohs against each other – Xavier has a very power-based approach, while James is a little more showy and airborne.

PBM: And then they have to find a way around the dogs as well! Don’t forget about that!

Tech: It’s a little hard – here they come, look!

The trainers enter the arena with their dogs on leashes. All ten Dobermans look vicious, ready to maul both James and Xavier without hesitation. The trainers release the dogs into the Cell one by one and they immediately hound the cage barking viciously at the two former Pharaohs.

PBM: Well, the Cell door is now closed and the bell has just rung!

Tech: James and Xavier circling each other, each glancing at the attack dogs on the outside. In an interesting note, both men are wearing denim jeans to protect themselves.

PBM: And different shades as well – Xavier in black, James in light blue.

Tech: No brand loyalty at all! Where’s the green jeans?

PBM: Who wears green denim jeans, moron?

Tech: Anyway, a lockup to start the match, but Xavier throws James back against the turnbuckle – look at the difference in size!

PBM: Yeah, the stat sheet says that Xavier has a whole seven inches on James! That could end up being the difference here!

Tech: Well, if you hang both men from the top of the cage, who are the dogs going to go for? Whoever’s closer, which will be Xavier by seven inches!

PBM: James goes back in with an attempt at a running clothesline, no, Xavier counters into a spinning sidewalk slam! And look! Already going to escape!

Tech: Xavier at the top of the cage, but James is there and he has Xavier’s leg! He pulls backwards and Xavier and James now on equal footing, one hand to hold on and throwing fists at each other!

PBM: Listen to the crowd rally behind James!

Tech: He’s got a wife to fight for now, PBM!

PBM: James, Xavier, James, Xavier, James, JAMES! James taking control of Xavier and he smashes his former partner’s head on the cage!

Tech: James in a rage, and he throws Xavier back to the mat below! That’s a good ten, twelve feet!

PBM: Indeed it is, and Xavier rolls back, now unable to stop James from looking over the edge of the cage! It could end within a few seconds here!

Tech: James is hesitating! You can’t do that in a match like this, you have to take every chance you can get!

PBM: Xavier is getting to his feet, and James hasn’t noticed!

Tech: Xavier sneaks up behind James and pulls him back, he nails a high back suplex! Both men hit the mat hard!

PBM: Look at those dogs… vicious! They’re snapping, ready to grab whatever they can!

Tech: Xavier up, he whips James into the ropes, James ducks a clothesline and springboards off, he’s caught by Xavier! Xavier with a powerslam!

PBM: And now Xavier looking at the dogs, but no, he wants to weaken James further!

Tech: Xavier hoists James to his feet, he puts him on his shoulder…

PBM: RUNNING SLAM INTO THE CAGE!!

Tech: James collapses between the ropes and the cage… and look at the dogs!

PBM: Look close! One’s got a piece of blue denim in it’s mouth!

Tech: These things are taking anything they can get!

PBM: James rolls away in terror, and Xavier is laughing at his former partner!

Tech: James on one knee, Xavier comes to pick him up again, LOW BLOW!

PBM: Hah! Cheeky little bastard hasn’t let go of a few old habits!

Tech: James on his feet, and he’s going for the cage, he reaches the top with Xavier still on the mat below in pain.

PBM: He does, and he glances at the dogs… he’s hesitating again! He can’t keep doing this whenever he gets the advantage!

Tech: I don’t think it’s because he’s afraid of the dogs… look at the way he keeps switching his glance between the Cell door and Xavier! I think he’s got other ideas in mind, PBM!

PBM: James climbs further, though! He’s gonna try and escape!

Tech: James on the top of the cage, and he’s grabbed hold of the Hell in a Cell roof structure! He’s monkey climbing across to the other side of the cage so he can get out! He reaches the center, but he’s looking at Xavier - OH NO!

PBM: He’s gonna freaking kill himself!

Tech: SHOOTING STAR LEG DROP OFF THE CAGE!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!

PBM: BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!! WHAT A MOVE!!!

Tech: I bet the dogs aren’t happy, they still haven’t had anything to eat!

PBM: Definitely! The crowd are on their feet after that one!

Tech: James had almost no room for error there! Nevertheless, James is crawling to the ropes, and he’s dragging himself up the turnbuckle slowly but surely!

PBM: Xavier is still out of it, haha! He’s trying to move somewhere but I don’t think he has any idea where he is whatsoever!

Tech: And now James has reached the top of the cage, and he’s climbing out… is he going to try and jump to the next cage and kick the doors open?

PBM: He is a high flyer, Tech. I think he’s got what it takes to pull a jump like that off.

Tech: Well, he looks like he’s going to do it… WAIT! Xavier is there! Xavier is there! Calvin Xavier has pulled himself to the top of the cage in one spring-assisted jump and he’s got James by the hands!

PBM: He’s DANGLING James over the dogs! They’re trying to get to him but Xavier can’t lower James to their level without losing his own balance!

Tech: James is going to die if Xavier drops him!

Calvin pulls James round the cage so he’s on the next side not facing the door and swings him hard into the cage. The structure shakes but remains steady and Xavier repeats the action, and the mesh grinds against K-9’s forehead, causing him to bleed. Some of the blood drips onto the hungry Dobermans below, and Xavier grins maliciously.

PBM: This is a little over the top! He can’t do that to a former teammate!

Tech: He can, and he is… AND HE DROPS JAMES!!! XAVIER DROPS JAMES INTO THE PACK OF DOGS!!!

PBM: Oh my God, I can’t watch! I can still here him screaming! It’s horrible!

Tech: Unfortunately, I have to, and they’re clawing and biting! AND LOOK AT XAVIER!!! He’s jumped over the steel cage and he’s standing in front of the door, trying to bash it open, hoping the dogs are too preoccupied! But – uh oh, Calvin moves his arm to the top of the door to try and break it open, but he’s got it caught in barbed wire which he couldn’t see!

PBM: NO, THEY’VE NOTICED!! LOOK OUT CALVIN!!!

Calvin looks to see the dogs running at him and he pulls at his arm, trying to release himself from the barbed wire! He finally does it, and immediately jumps back to the steel cage, trying to climb back to the top, out of reach, but one dog is too fast and it BITES his leg and sinks its teeth in through the denim jeans! Xavier SCREAMS in pain and he shakes it against the cage, where it lets go, its teeth bloody and with a bit of denim between its teeth.

Tech: THAT’S BRUTAL!

PBM: Calvin is lying on the top of the cage, and James has managed to crawl his way up there out of the pack of dogs as well! This is disgusting! Xavier’s got a huge bite wound on his left leg, from what I can see, in his attempt to escape the structure for good!

Tech: Oh my God… look at James.

One glance at Michael James shows how vicious the dogs can actually be. The Dobermans below are snarling, angry that they did not get to finish their meal. James is bleeding from head to toe, a bite wound on his upper and lower left arm, and another on his right leg, which bleeds through the blue jeans. On top of that, his whole forehead has been scratched open so it now bleeds freely. Everywhere else is also scratched or torn, and all of it bleeding. James, however, has a look of fire in his eyes, and he glares at Xavier. Both men balance precariously on the top of the cage, lying flat on their backs, trying to regain composure and breath.

PBM: What a main event! Whoever wins here certainly deserves it!

Tech: Whoever wins here is going to have a lot less blood once we’re done!

PBM: James looks at Xavier, and look at his eyes! He’s pissed off! And he’s crawling closer to Xavier!

Tech: He’s dripping blood all over the cage, but he’s still crawling!

PBM: Xavier’s seen him! LOOK OUT!

Xavier has got a hold of some barbed wire and he has it wrapped around his own fist, and he swings it into James’ forehead! James screams and loses balance, slipping over the edge of the cage, and the dogs start jumping at him!

Tech: Oh no! The dogs could kill him! End the match now, Xavier!

PBM: Xavier is looking on at his bleeding partner and laughing! He can see James’ hand – look at that! We just got a view of that with out in-Cell camera, and James looks to have a puncture wound in his hand! One of the dogs must have bitten him!

Tech: Xavier raises his foot! He’s going to stomp James into the dogs! They’re both so close to the exit!

PBM: Xavier brings his foot down – NO! JAMES HIS XAVIER BY THE FOOT WITH HIS INJURED HAND!

Tech: OH MY GOD! JAMES PULLS XAVIER OFF THE CAGE! HE’S HOLDING HIS OWN PARTNER ABOVE THE DOGS!!!

PBM: HE’S GOING TO KILL HIS OWN PARTNER!!!

Tech: JAMES SWINGS HIS OWN PARTNER! HE’S GRIPPING HIM ABOVE THE DOGS, SWINGING HIM PARALELL TO THE CAGE!

PBM: OH MY FUCKING GOD! JAMES THROWS XAVIER INTO THE CELL WALL! XAVIER IS BEING MAULED!

Tech: JAMES KICKS AT THE CELL DOOR, AWAY FROM THE DOGS… IT’S OPEN! JAMES SWINGS HIMSELF OUT AND CLOSES THE DOOR!!!!!!

Cherry: Uh… ladies… and gentlemen… your winner… K-9 MICHAEL JAMES!!!

Michael James (7.63 aps + 1.5 avs = 9.13 total)

Calvin Xavier (7.78 aps + 0.7 avs = 8.48 total)

PBM: GET THOSE DOGS OFF OF XAVIER!!!

The trainers rush down first wearing air masks, and they run into the pack of dogs, spraying something on them which knocks the dogs out once they inhale it. They carry the dogs out and next in are the medics, who hoist Xavier onto a stretched and carry him out with all speed. James, on the outside of the ring, pulls himself up against the Cell and smiles as he sees Xavier being taken off.

Tech: Thank God… but what a main event!

PBM: I don’t think this one will be forgotten for a while!

Tech: No doubt!

PBM: And here come the medics… but Michael James turns them away for who’s behind them! It’s Kyra!

Tech: What a touching scene… good on them.

PBM: Well, I think that’s all we’ve got for the Death Row Pre-Show! Don’t forget to tune into Death Row later on!

Tech: Indeed, a great night… and Michael James and Kyra have a lot to be happy about as James exits of his own accord tonight, especially after those dogs got a hold of him!

PBM: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Paper Bag Man, this is The Technician, and on behalf of Full Metal Wrestling Underground, goodnight and see you at DEATH ROW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS   Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row Pre-Show 2008 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1