Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!

Go down 
+10
David GS
Jaro Classic
Gabriel Crow
ppdragos
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Omega
Christian Moorebyss
Black Marcubone
RCA
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm

LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! Linewlogo

Boice: WELCOME TO THE PRE-SHOW LADIES AND GENTS, I’m Jack Boice, this is my partner for the evening Dalby Sound and we’re bringing you the appetizers for the main course of Lethal Injection!

Sound: God…must you be so excited for a showcase of jobbers?

Boice: One of these men could be a champion really soon, hell one of the competitors has already had some time in the sun!

Sound: Yet he’s here, stuck in purgatory. I feel his pain. The Main show intrigues me more.

Boice: Fuck it then. Come on; let’s get this show underway already!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined total of 455 pounds, they are Trey Spruance and Axel Van Osbourne, ESSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFF WWW!!!!!!!

“So What” by Metallica hits the arena and the duo of Axel and Trey are nowhere to be seen until the spotlight hits ringside, where the duo are sitting with Styrofoam cups of drink in hand. Shocked for a moment, the two stand up and down the remainder of their cups before jumping the barrier and sliding into the ring.

Sound: Garbage. Alcohol doesn’t belong anywhere near the ring. Neither do these two.

Boice: Oh, give them a chance. I like ‘em.

Blige: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined total of 480 pounds, from Reading, England, the team of COLE DRAGOS and CHRISTIAN MOOOOOOOORE!

“Scars” by Papa Roach meshes with “Land of Confusion” by Disturbed, and Dragos & Moore hit the stage. The duo walk to the ring calmly and coolly, but as soon as they are in the ring Spruance and Osbourne attack, the ring descending into chaos.

Boice: And this match is on! The referee’s trying to sort out the fight here!

Sound: Not having much success, either.

Boice: Well, Dragos has been pushed out of the ring and now Spruance as well, so I guess we’ll be seeing Moore vs. Van Osbourne first up! Tie up in the middle of the ring.

Sound: Axel has little to no wrestling skill. This is a pathetic excuse for a match. Guess we know why it’s on the pre-show.

Boice: Well, he’s just gotten the better of that tie-up, forcing Moore into the corner.

Sound: Woo. One tie-up. I can see the referee raising his hand right-

Boice: Christian Moore slapping Axel Van Osbourne across the face! Axel looks furious and there’s a HUGE right hand to Christian Moore! Now a second, and a third! Osbourne is pounding away on Moore in the corner and the referee makes him back away!
Sound: Punching people is for boxing.

Boice: Axel backs off, although he doesn’t seem to want to... Moore looks at him and now he’s tagged in his partner Cole Dragos!

Sound: I like the look of this guy... tall guy, good build, real powerhouse. Perhaps we’ll see some real wrestling here.

Boice: Well, Dragos wastes no time as he catches a charging Axel Van Osbourne! POWERSLAM! Van Osbourne out on his back in the center of the ring and Dragos takes charge with authority!

Sound: Using his size to his advantage is a SOUND move, Jack.

Boice: Indeed it is. Scooping Axel up, Dragos picks him up and rams his opponent into the turnbuckle! And a second time! Dragos is looking to put down Axel, who won’t give up as he slips out of a third bear hug charge!

Axel turns to Dragos and begins launching right fists at him, pushing Dragos against the turnbuckle. Axel takes a few steps back and prepares to attack, a wide smile across his face.

Sound: Taunting is time-wasting.

Boice: Axel’s always had a thing for playing to the fans... but he’s on the move now, readying himself to charge and shining wizard to Cole Dragos! Right on the jaw, that’s gotta kill.

Sound: I just don’t get why these ridiculous newbies do that. He could have performed two moves there in the time he had. Stupid.

Boice: Either way, Axel’s in control now, and he’s trying to hoist Dragos up to the top turnbuckle!

Sound: And now a top-rope move. Great. These guys are never going to succeed like this.

Boice: Axel’s got Dragos on the turnbuckle and he’s climbing it himself now... is he going to go for a superplex?! Geez, so soon!

Sound: Dragos should have put this away long ago...

Boice: Both men on the top turnbuckle! The crowd are screaming for him to do it! Axel lifts, Dragos has hooked his leg! Axel can’t lift him off the ground! He tries again but he can’t shift that leg of Dragos!

Sound: Good strategy there from Cole.

Boice: Dragos now glaring right into Axel’s eyes, but Axel holds on and takes advantage of that hesitation!!!! SUPERPLEX!!! BOTH MEN ON THE MAT!!

Sound: Well, I’ll be damned. Tha stupid rookie actually pulled it off.

Boice: Neither man looks particularly ready to continue, though, both looking towards their respective corners... Dragos has only been in for half this match and Axel has played the whole thing so far! We could see a change in momentum here!

Sound: And... double tag! Trey Spruance and Christian Moore entering the fray!

Boice: Kick to the gut from Moore, and BANG! CHRISTIAN CRIPPLER! Christian Moore has locked in that Crossface on Trey Spruance... AND HE TAPS! THIS ONE IS OVER! HOLY HELL!

Sound: Trey Spruance is a pansy.

Blige: Here are your winners, the team of COLE DRAGOS and CHRISTIAN MOOOOOOOOORE!!!

Christian Moore and Cole Dragos (6.88 APS + 6.56 APS + 2.9 votes = 16.34 total)
AVO and Trey Spruance (6.45 APS + 0.0 APS + 0.1 votes = 6.55 total)

Christian slides out of the ring, joined by Dragos, and they walk backwards up the ramp, soaking up the crowd’s cheers, mostly. Axel pulls himself to the apron, disappointed.

Boice: Well, the better men won, I guess... but I wonder how much of this deserves to be attributed to Trey Spruance? He’d only just entered the match and he tapped out!

Sound: So Fucking What, or whatever dumb ass name they’re called, is bound to fail if Trey keeps on relapsing or sucking or whatever. Axel’s got a bit of talent but he was let down today.

Boice: True that. Don’t go away!

Darkness.

When it envelops you, it usually means that either A, you've died or B, you have become a scourge of the earth.

But sometimes, all it takes is the glisten of silver to justify all that you've done.

In yet another battle between good and evil, we will discover for whom the light shines brightest for.

A man lurks in the shadows, a servant of the darkside. He watches, he waits for his time to come, having long been overshadowed by a legend as well as a partner who lost his way. And now only he remains.

As a harbinger of doom taken human form, Gabriel Crow finally stepped from the shadows at Supremacy and he stands alone with one goal in sight, his journey towards it fueled by a new-found confidence, and a blessing from the Hallowed One himself.

But a divine roadblock stands in his way. The roadblock of roadblocks. As insurmountable as it gets. We can also refer to it as The Chosen One.

He has felt the icy grip of death consume his heart. He has taken the stare of doom, and intimidated it with his own stare of righteousness.

A living legend in his own right, the rightful champion...the Broken Saint.

Drew Michaels can be seen as an overwhelming favorite in this match...but as heavenly as this scenario seems to be, it is these exact moments where his mortality is shown, and his falls from grace take place.

So something has to give for the darkness may one day consume our hero, as evidenced by the formation of his own sacred society.

Will he pay for overlooking another in order to preserve the bigger picture, or has his past also given him a better sense of priorities, in addition to his arguably jaded perception of what was once, heaven on earth?

Is it the Crow's turn to rule the roost? Is his darkness strong enough? Or will he fall to the sword of the Almighty as so many others have before him?

So many questions, only one answer can suffice.

Gabriel Crow.

Drew Michaels.

C-4 Championship.

Only one can be chosen as the Archangel of Ammunition.

There can only be one, that is Chosen.

Light versus Darkness...which will win a battle for a war that may never see an end?

We will all find out during an event which entombs one in Darkness...only to bring them into the Light...

Last edited by RCA on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Sixteen tons of metal.

Three kilometres of steel chains.

Four glass chambers.

Over three thousand bolts.

No escape route.

Tonight, six men will face off for the right to claim that they are the Abandoned Champion.

A wrecking machine. A saint. A lunatic. A warrior. A student. A champion.

In the name of one belt, five men shall fall.

One will remain.

One will be victorious.

One will exit with gold around their waist.

Rivalries will be fuelled.

Wounds will open.

Blood will spill.

Inside the ELIMINATION CHAMBER at…

Boice: Ladies and gentlemen it’s time for another exciting match here on the Lethal Injection Pre-Show. Every championship on the line tonight!

Sound: That’s right, and remember the Lethal Injection Main Show is still available to order live in the next fifteen minutes, for the low low price of seven hundred and eighty two dollars.

Boice: It’s under fifty.

Sound: Yes the rest is for the pay cheque FMW should be paying me for doing this crummy gig.

Boice: Right, anyway our next match pits two of the newer members of the FMW roster. Bryce Thorne is already in the ring and set to begin, he’s pacing back and forth like a lion waiting for its prey.

The arena lights darken as a red neon strobe begins to spin around the arena. “This Calling” by All That Remains begins to play over the loud speakers as FMW’s resident vampire Alistair Wolfe makes his way through the curtains, the light flickering off his pale skin. He runs towards the ring slapping the hands of the fans as he goes, making more than a few little children and goth kids night. Rolling into the ring he jumps to the turnbuckle only briefly as Bryce Throne rushes over and clubs the vampire across the back with his arm.

Boice: And Throrne wasting little time starting this match as he quickly yanks Wolfe off the turnbuckle and throws him hard to the mat.

Sound: Good strategy by the bigger man here, he wants to set the physical tone of the match early, before the “vampire” can start to use his speed and tire him out.

Boice: Bryce with a few hard boots to the chest of Wolfe.

Bryce Thorne continues to stomp on the downed opponent until Alistair is able to roll out of the way of one.

Boice: Good veteran movie by the former indy star there, he’s dodged the kick and is rolling to his feet.

Sound: But Bryce isn’t going to give him a chance to catch his breathe as he charges going for a running lariat.

Boice: But he misses as Wolfe ducks running the other way. The Vampire jumps to the ropes and springs off as Thorne turns. Beautiful flying forearm by Alistair.

Sound: Takes Thorne right from his feet, but the big man is quick to get back up.

Boice: But Wolfe doesn’t stop he runs the ropes and lands another flying forearm right to the head of Thorne. Thorne goes down hard again.

Sound: But again is quick to his feet.

Boice: He looks dazed though, his eyes are glazed over.

Sound: And now it’s Wolfe who isn’t giving Thorne time to recover as he quickly locks in a sleeper hold as the other tries to get his bearings.

Boice: SILENT NIGHT! He just planted Bryce Thorne with that brutal sleeper slam, did you see the way Thorne’s head bounced off the canvas!

Sound: Wolfe with the cover! 1! 2! 3!

Boice: WOLFE WINS!

Alistair Wolfe (7.18 APS + 2.7 votes – 0.1 penalty = 9.78 total)
Bryce Thorne: (0.0 APS + 0.2 votes = 0.2 total)

Boice: What an dominating win for this indy star turned vampire!

Sound: That’s what happens when you use SOUND strategy in your matches.

Boice: How long you been saving that one?

Sound: Since your mom, next match! For Lethal Injection will be the stuff of Dalby.

Boice: Legend, you mean?

Sound: Same difference.

Havoc.

Unbridled. Uneqivocal. It has been synonymous with Full Metal Wrestling since inception.

But there was no one who embodied it more than one man. With his blood-chilling cackle and his lethally scientific knowledge of inflicting pain, Harlequin ran roughshod over Full Metal’s finest, culminating in a dominant, fear-inducing reign as Ultraviolent Champion.

But there was one problem. The champion before him, had never been defeated for his crown. But moreover, he had never been dethroned as the true catalyst of calamity. Seeing the clown as just that, a clown, the Original Sinner returned and in fitting fashion, Havoc knocked Havoc from his perch atop the Ultraviolent Mountain and took his throne back and for almost a year Ultraviolent has meant the punishment from Jaro, the Conqueror Worm.

Here’s a twist though: The supposed enemies became allies. And together no one, not even God’s Chosen One, could withstand the Controlled Chaos.

But then it happened. The seemingly perfect storm of destruction was dissipated with emergence of redemption.

Redemption’s name is Harley Quint.

And since that day, Jaro has been determined to make him see that without clowning around, Quint is nothing.

Quint wants to show that the absence of the clown means that the fun and games are over and he is that much deadlier.

Jaro.

Harley Quint.

Ultraviolent Championship.

Who is Full Metal Wrestling’s most dangerous man?

We will all find out when one man can stare Havoc straight in the eye, and then overcome.

But here’s the thing about Havoc…one way or another, it shall always be wrought.

The question is who will bring the most of it?

We will all find out at…

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm

“And Justice For All” by Metallica hits to a rather quiet reaction. Kasim Mustafa makes his way slowly down the aisle, a look of utter disdain on his face. The crowd boos loudly at the sight of his headwear, a scarf similar to what Muhammad Hassan wore in his short time in that place. Mustafa holds a microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Mustafa: I am…Kasim Mustafa.

The crowd boos as a loud “U.S.A” chant starts.

Mustafa: Typical behavior from you scoundrels! You fear change, you fear the truth! Well, I found out the truth on that fateful day almost nine years ago. I discovered that the Land of Opportunity, as you refer to it, is NOTHING more than a land of lies, a land of discrimination! I was born and raised in your beloved country, and it turned away from me through no fault of my own! I do believe that something must be done now. You fear me, and are intimidated by me for no reason. Tonight, I will begin justify those fears. In the name of Allah, I will…

“White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge hits to a promising reception as David GS makes his way down to the ring. He holds up the ‘devil horns’ as he wastes no time getting ringside. Mustafa rips off his headwear in anger as he waits.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Omaha, Nebraska weighing 250 pounds…he is the UNDEFEATED, DAVID GS!

Sound: He won two matches filled with jobbers, nothing to gloat about in the slightest.

Boice: At least he’s winning, the kid has a bright future as far as I can see.

Sound: As if the opinion of a chair-fornicator makes any sense in the sport of kings.

Boice: It’s still more action than what you’re getting, Dalby.

The bell rings as David yells “U.S.A!” to get the crowd on his side. David and Kasim lock up; David quickly takes advantage with an arm wrench. He yanks at the arm before pulling him into a side headlock. Kasim backs into the ropes and pushes him off, only to be taken down by a standing shoulderblock from GS. GS runs to the next ropes, jumping over Kasim on his way back. Kasim pops up and stops David with a quick toe kick and a clubbing blow to the back.

Boice: Early goings here and David was looking pretty damn good until Kasim stopped him.

Sound: He’s not that good.

Boice: He’s undefeated, Sound. Has to count for something!

Sound: We’ll see. The rag-head has the advantage now, dropping an elbow across the back of the special one David GS.

Boice: What do you know about Kasim, educate the viewers at home.

Sound: Kasim is a brute, straight up power from what I know. He’s working the back here for his version of the Crucifix Powerbomb, he calls it “Towerfall”

Boice: Kasim has David up, He lifts for the scoop slam but David gets to his feet. Half-nelson suplex connects!

Sound: He’s a little stiff in the hips looks like, his technique isn’t the most SOUND.

Boice: It doesn’t matter, I was a hardcore brawler and risk-taker, I did damn well without your formal training!

Sound: Yeah, eleven matches or so right? I’ve had almost as many C-4 title matches as your whole career. Should’ve stepped your game up.

Boice: How many did you win? Exactly! Kasim is up, a little dazed. David off the ropes, he goes for the headshot but Kasim ducks! David off the ropes and he’s taken down with a jumping shoulderblock!

Sound: And this is our best rookie? Laughable!

Kasim drops to his knees as David recovers. Kasim raises his hands to the sky to praise Allah to boos. Kasim grabs David up and sets up for a powerbomb.

Boice: Kasim going for Towerfall here, he lifts…no! David back body drops out of it! Kasim scrambles to his feet, but he looks a bit dazed!

Sound: And he walks into a huge flapjack. Not bad strength, I’ll say that.

Boice: Kasim is in trouble here, David goes for the pin, only a two count!!

David gets to his feet and yells to the crowd as they pop for him. He grabs Kasim and hooks the arms for the Javelin, but Kasim’s power comes into play. David quickly improvises, transitioning into an STO Backbreaker and following up with the ‘Concussor’. David senses the end and rushes to the corner, motioning for Kasim to get up as he squats.

Boice: David is looking for 3 and 0 and if he hits the Spear, he’ll damn well have it!

Sound: He’s a damn benefactor of subpar competiton, that’s all there is to it!

Boice: David runs, Kasim evades!

David stops himself in the other corner as Kasim runs to the other ropes. He swings for a hard clothesline as David turns around, but the Undefeated ducks it and runs for the other ropes.

Boice: David ducks the clothesline…SPEAR! He cut him in half with that one! David hooks the leg…1, 2, 3!!! Three and zero for David GS!

Blige: HERE IS YOUR WINNER….DAVID GS!!!

David GS (7.75 APS + 2.7 votes = 10.45 total)
Kasim Mustafa (4.63 APS + 0.1 votes – 0.2 penalty = 4.53 total)

“White Knuckles” by Alter Bridge hits as David mounts the second rope in celebration. Kasim rolls away, a pained expression of anger on his face.

Boice: David GS living up to his new namesake here, three wins for him now. Can he be stopped?

Sound: You really are nuts aren’t you? As soon as he faces someone worth a damn he’ll come back to reality.

Boice: Bitches be jealous, seems like.

Sound: Don’t get iTapped, nutjob.

Boice: Anyway, we have the main event of the pre-show coming after this. If you haven’t ordered it yet, get the pay-per-view NOW! GET IT NOW!

A broken man lifts himself from the ashes. He dusts from his broad shoulders the soil of failure. He stands up straight as the weight of approval no longer assaults him. He looks forward, never backward, knowing that in the end, those who have passed him have only made the inevitable taking of the throne, that much sweeter. He begins to walk…Then he runs…

Roadblocks stand in his way as his aspirations become only one word:

Domination.

Those who oppose him, are quickly Taken Over….Strong-arm style. No one is safe from his retribution and the unbeatable prove to be beaten…

Boice: Romeo is faster as he wraps his arms around Jaro’s torso and lifts, and spins! Strongarm Takeover! Strongarm Takeover! And he hits it! He manages to get it in!

Morpheus: He got all of that move down and I just heard Jaro’s spine crash on the mat like a gunshot!

Boice: An exhausted Romeo makes the cover, and I really think this is it! He did get all of that!

Morpheus: The ref counts! One, two, THREE! Oh my god, Jaro’s just been defeated, and by Romeo no less!

Shelia Blige: And here is your winner, earning 8 STYLE POINTS... ROMEO!!!

And here he stands, the only thing in front of his goal is a mentally exhausted champion…it is inevitable. His road to TYRANNY has reached the end…

Or so he thinks…

Foxx: TYRANT BREAKS IT UP!

Stone: TYRANT GRABS ROMEO FROM UNDERNEATH HOSTYLE AND GRABS HIM WITH HIS HAND! TYRANT CHOKESLAMS ROMEO ONTO HOSTYLE’S BACK AND TOSSES HIM ASIDE LIKE A RAGDOLL!

Foxx: HOSTYLE TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET! TYRANT HAS HIM!

Stone: TYRANT HAS HOSTYLE! TYRANT SLAM! TYRANT SLAM! TYRANT SLAM!

Foxx: PINFALL!

Stone: ONCE!

Foxx: TWICE!

Stone: THREE TIMES! THREE TIMES! WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

Foxx: TYRANT IS THE FULL METAL WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION!

Ella Vader: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEEEW FULL METAL WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION... TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

Revenge is a dish best served cold…and Lethal Injection can very well mark the site of it. They have crossed paths before, the champion leaving the challenger wasted on one occasion, the challenger making the champion a witness to familial destruction. These two are one in the same. It can be said that they embody one another. But there will only be one. Only one man can be the true dominant entity in Full Metal Wrestling.

Romeo.

TyranT.

Full Metal Wrestling Championship.

The City of Brotherly Love…is about to experience hatred unlike any seen before it.

And the only place for it is fittingly what follows a stint on Death Row.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 pm

We cut backstage to see MASS Caesar sitting atop his slave powered automothrone. The tip of his head barely missing the top of ceiling as his slaves carry him through the hallways, pushing aside all who stand in their lieges way. Several lions are held by chains to slaves before and after the procession to add to the grandeur

Caesar: Tonight I take the first step back towards my true destiny, to be lord and ruler of all of creation. For too long the peons and scum of this company have run rampant, ignorant of their own inferiority, failing to show proper respect to their betters, their lords, their gods.

Slave: Sire!

Caesar: SILENCE SLAVE! As I was saying before I was so crudely interrupted, now is time for the cretins to be shown their place, to be given purpose and morale compass. To be given something only I am truly capable of, leadership of a roman, a king, a Caesar!

Slave: MY LORD!

Caesar: SILENCE SLAVE! NEXT OF YOU TO SPEAK SHALL LOOSE HIS TONGUE!

Caesar composes himself quickly, smoothing his clothes before continuing.

Caesar: Tonight neither Apathy or Butters shall stand in my way as I stake my claim to the beginning of a new Roman Empire! HAIL ROME! HAIL CAESAR!

All the slaves join in a rousing cheer to their lord, only one of the number is quiet as he tries to gather his kings attention.

Slave: M...my lord?

Caesar: TAKE HIS TONGUE!

The roman warrior rises from his throne to turn on the slave, only to be confronted by what the slaves had tried to warn him about, sitting directly behind his throne.

Slave: .....a lion tore loose my lord.

Caesar: I CAN SEE THAT YOU INCOMPETENT!

MASS Caesar quickly leaps from his throne, the great feline on his heels as he bolts down the hallways in the most royal way he can. The lion chases him towards the ring area as we fade out.

Blige: The following contest is our main event of the Pre-show and it is a Triple Threat Match scheduled for one fall!

A loud “ROAR” is heard as MASS Caesar rockets out from the entrance. A lion is quick on his tail as the crowd reacts in confused terror. Most of the crowd begins to laugh a bit as “Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer plays. Caesar runs around the ring to buy time, obviously not thinking straight to roll into the ring.

Blige: Making his way to…around, the ring, from Rome, Italy weighing 225 pounds…MASS CAEEEEEEESAR!!!!!

A short time later a group of about 25 of Caesar’s slaves come out, and with a large net they eventually manage to corral the large cat as Caesar rolls into the ring. They load up the lion and take him away in a chariot as Caesar plays to the crowd, as if nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

Caesar: HAIL CAESAR, YOU PEONS!!!

Sound: What in the hell was that crap, Boice!??!!

Boice: A lion chasing its owner, Dalby. You look scared.

Sound gets down from the top of the announce table with a stern glare.

Sound: Shut your mouth.

“This is the New Shit” by Marylin Manson hits as Butters makes his way down, accompanied by the always calm Slegnadamus.

Blige: Accompanied to the ring by Slegnadamus, from Boston, Massachusetts weighing 253 pounds…Everyone knows it’s BUTTERS!!!!!

Sound: Sad.

Boice: How so?

Sound: Butters AND Slegnadamus? This is the reason ‘Epic Fail’ exists. In fact, to hell with their ‘Comeback Kids’ and ‘Slutters’ crap…from now on I refer to them as Epic Fail!

Boice: You’re pathetic, you know?

“Hurt” by Johnny Cash plays as Apathy slowly makes his way down, accompanied by Allyce. Apathy’s eyes never leave the ring as he slowly paces to the ring, wasting no unneeded energy.

Blige: And accompanied to the ring by Allyce, from Odessa, Texas weighing 287 pounds…APATHY!!!

Boice: So what can you tell us about this guy?

Sound: Well, he’s infamously sloppy in the ring I heard. Not by technique though, more like care for the opponent. He has some ability; hoss-like strength, good submission game for a guy his size, deceptive athlete. The big thing with him, save for of course the roid and drug rumors and being an insane man with intelligence as we ALL are…there’s some rumors that young Allyce there, his niece? Their relationship goes a bit deeper than that, if you get what I mean.

Boice: So he’s banging her?

Sound: Jury’s still out, but I’d guess so judging by how she looks at him. Let’s get this over with so I can point out the flaws in the main show matches.

Boice: Oh boy…

The bell rings. Apathy watches both men as Butters cautiously watches Apathy. Caesar sees his opening and blindsides Butters with a running forearm. Caesar begins to stomp away on Butters as Apathy watches, seemingly waiting for the right time…either that or he just doesn’t give a fuck right now. Anyway, Caesar snatches Butters to his feet and strikes him with some hard forearms. He goes for an Irish Whip but Butter reverses it and sends Caesar over with a snap Belly to Belly throw. Caesar scrambles up only to be clotheslined over the top rope by Butters. Butters is quick to follow.

Sound: I like Apathy approach so far, but eventually the brute will have to get involved.

Boice: Butters has Caesar here, trying to ram him into the fan barrier but Caesar blocks it and flapjacks Butters across it!

Sound: Apathy looks to be making his move here, he’s off the ropes..

Boice: Apathy jumps to the top rope and planchas onto both Caesar and Butters!!! I think he calls it the Mad Hatter and what a show of agility it was!

Sound: That kind of size and speed will be a challenge for future opponents.

Boice: Apathy has Caesar, and he just ragdolls him into the fan barrier!! Apathy turning his attention to Butters now as he rolls him into the ring…

Sound: Good Lord, those clubbing blows to the back are stiff as hell.

Butters is backed into a corner by Apathy, and Apathy unleashes a couple of body shots before slapping on a tight Jaw Clutch. Caesar rolls back into the ring and rushes Apathy, sending him into Butters with a ‘Macho Man’ style flying knee into the back. He then takes down Apathy with a Russian Legsweep. Caesar floats over into a Cross Armbreaker as Apathy tries to work his way out of it.

Boice: The veteran Caesar picking his spots trying to ground the bigger man in the match. He has the hold tight.

Sound: It’s a decent strategy but I would say go after the legs, it would also take away that athletic ability of his.

Boice: Apathy is getting to his feet, he might stack Caesar on the shoulders…And Butters makes his presence known with a dropkick to the side of Apathy’s head! Butters breaks up the hold here and he has Caesar…Facebreaker to the Knee!

Sound: Butters needs to end this early…for my sake.

Boice: He has Caesar again, Snap Suplex! He rolls the hips but Caesar breaks it up…The Last Imperator drills Butters into the mat!

Sound: Caesar with the cover, and Butters gets the shoulder up. Slegnadummy over there looks highly uninterested as always.

Boice: Caesar has a hold of Butters, he’s applying the Arm Clutch Cravate, NO! Butters manages a spin out of it and drops Caesar with a DDT! Butters off the ropes now, misses the Flashing Elbow…Caesar’s up now and Butters is FLATTENED with a Praetorian Strike!

Sound: Apathy is back in the thick of things, Caesar sees him coming. He fires a high Roundhouse but NO! Apathy caught the foot!

Boice: And he drills him with a Legtrap Chokeslam! Caesar rolls out of the ring to regroup.

Sound: Nicely done there.

Boice: Apathy has Butters, a gleam in his eye. He loads up Butters in a Rack but Butters wiggles down and goes for a School Boy…1…2...NO! Butters still a little dazed but he fires a hard shoot kick to the face of Apathy. Butters has him now, goes for an Irish Whip, it’s reversed and Butters is lifted up and dumped with a Sitout Chokebomb!!!

Sound: Apathy is all impact, all impact.

Caesar tries to climb back in but Apathy grabs him. Caesar drops to a knee on the apron, hanging up Apathy across the roped throat first. Apathy feels the effects, and Caesar goes to make his move, dropping him with a neckbreaker. Caesar goes for Butters then, but Butters counters into a Death Valley Driver. He goes for the pin, and only gets two. Butters motions for Caesar to get up, he runs to the ropes and Caesar takes off behind him. Butters stops, not seeing his attacker, only to turn around into a Running Lariat!

Sound: Love the tactics, Caesar. Butters has no idea what or where he is!

Boice: Caesar is up, but Apathy with a Running Big Boot sends Caesar up and over the ropes! Apathy senses the opening and he has Butters hooked for a Fisherman’s…

Sound: I’ve heard of this, I think it’s called “Adventures in Wonderland”.

Boice: He lifts up Butters…GOOD LORD! He spikes him with ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND!!!

Sound: Maybe that knocked some sense into him, but Apathy is going to the top rope, adding insult to injury perhaps?

Boice: He flies and a near 300 pound elbow finds the mark across the chest and throat of Butters! Apathy hooks the leg…1…2…3!!!! It’s over!

Apathy callously tosses aside the limp leg of Butters as Caesar just makes it back into the ring. The bell sounds as Allyce jumps up and down in joy. “Hurt” by Johnny Cash plays as Apathy leaves the ring, slowly raising his hand in the air as he goes back to the locker room.

Blige: Here is your winner, by pinfall…APATHY!!!!!

Apathy (8.08 APS + 2.1 votes – 0.1 penalty = 10.08 total)
MASS Caesar (7.78 APS + 0.9 votes – 0.1 penalty = 8.58 total)
Butters (7.05 APS + 0.1 votes – 0.2 penalty = 6.95 total)

Boice: Good competitive end to the pre-show I’d say! Caesar showed flashes but Apathy was just too much tonight. Butters gave it what he had, but was thoroughly outclassed.

Sound: Main show. Now.

Boice: No analysis?

Sound: Caesar is still a bit rusty, Butters sucked, and Apathy was well, OK given he was facing a rusty champion and a nobody. I’m being generous there on all accounts.

Boice: O…K… Well for Dalby Sound, I’m Jack Boice. For you cheap bastards, this is the end of the pre-show. And now, the main one…LETHAL INJECTION!!!! If you don’t have it by now, you had better get it because Justin.tv damn sure won’t have it!

This has been a presentation of…

LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! Newfmwlogo1stdraft

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm

OOC: And Pre-show is up. Read this as you wait for the main show. Anyway, big thanks to Alex O and Skyler Striker for their contributions. FMPs most definitely are coming.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 am

Really liked this. Most off all I wanted to thank whoever ended up writing my match for not burying me. The portrayal of kasim was spot on. the inlaid bits about the main show were fantastic. cant wait to read it. great job to all involved in getting this show out so quickly.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 am

OOC: Smile
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 am

OOC: Great work on getting this out so soon. A good read and a brilliant build up to the main Lethal Injection show.

IC:

Now THAT was what I've been waiting for you to do bruv! You finally showed that your not just another newbie who's all talk and no action!

Yeah but come on it was only against Trey and Axel, not exactly World class opponents.

A win's a win bruv. No matter who it's against.

Yeah well let's hope the next one will have a little more substance behind it.

Instead of substances IN them! Hahahahaha!

Oh geez!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 am

OOC: I went on Justin.tv and it didn't make Lethal Injection come any quicker Sad

But on a more serious note...

Holy fricken crap, De showed and won?

Also on another note.

Austin got another show out quickly?

I say make this man Head Writer of all PPVs, even though I still <3 Romeo and Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 am

Fuck me, but this was fast.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 am

OOC: Great opening act and I totally agree it came out fast and well put together!! Thanks for not making AVO look like total shitte!!
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
OOC: Great opening act and I totally agree it came out fast and well put together!! Thanks for not making AVO look like total shitte!!

OOC: Well you actually promo'd for AVO, so I think it was only fair that Trey was the one made to look like a complete pussy lol.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC: Well you actually promo'd for AVO, so I think it was only fair that Trey was the one made to look like a complete pussy lol.

OOC: I know and I was thanking them for sparing me complete humiliation....
Back to top Go down
ppdragos

ppdragos

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Cole Dragos
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:36 pm

OOC: Can't get over how fast this went up but still an excelent read all the same, well done Austin.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Doublemummy wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC: I don't think 'complete humiliation' would have ever been on the cards for AVO as not only was there a promo as DM said but you were more than active on trash talk. So you more than deserved a good showing all that let you down was Trey.

IN: I warned you all that the win would be ours and now that the fire is lit? Be ready, for it's almost time to burn away at all the lifeless deadwood that is the Full Metal Rosta.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm

OOC: Where's the love man? All the other champions got a small intro segment on the Pre-Show but not the C-4 match?

Back me up here Drew.

J/K guys. Great work on the pre-show. Can't wait to read the main show. Nice turn around by the way. I think this is the shortest amount of time I've seen yet between the end of V&P to the posting of anything really. Hats off to the writers.

IC: Tough talk only gets you so far in FMW, Dragos. Let's see if your body can cash the checks your mouth's writing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 pm

OOC: The main reason that the C-4 title didn't get a main seg was because the other matches that were highlighted have been either months in the making or, in the case of the EC, it's only held like once a year so it's a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Nice and speedy, great work Austin. Perhaps a little too speedy, because I doubt the mammoth Lethal Injection will be completed any time too soon. Wink

A couple comments about the show itself:

- Sometimes I feel like the heel commentator, whoever he may be, is a bit too aggressive on new characters. Often it borders on being unrealistic. Even though the heel commentator is meant to be a douche, it's also technically his job to promote the product - including pre-shows. The heel commentators will repeatedly state that they hate watching "jobbers" wrestle and seem completely disinterested... and the longer that goes on for, the more disinterested I become in reading it. Not a major gripe, just something for all writers to be careful of in the future.

- MASS Caesar = LOL.

- Good win for Apathy, I hope he can keep it up (I doubt it...). Also a great tag team debut for Moore and Dragos.

- David GS is legit. I'm interested in seeing how far he can go with this undefeated streak.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm

ppdragos wrote:
OOC: Can't get over how fast this went up but still an excelent read all the same, well done Austin.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Doublemummy wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC: I don't think 'complete humiliation' would have ever been on the cards for AVO as not only was there a promo as DM said but you were more than active on trash talk. So you more than deserved a good showing all that let you down was Trey.

IN: I warned you all that the win would be ours and now that the fire is lit? Be ready, for it's almost time to burn away at all the lifeless deadwood that is the Full Metal Rosta.

IC:

Dragos, my man, I like your style....Full o' the ol Piss and Wind as your boys across the pond might say. I want a lil sweet revenge and I think Moore is busy dealing with his bro so how's about you and I go mano y mano in the ring next cycle....I think the crowd would go positivly apeshit for a match between The LORD Dragos and the Once and Future King Axel Van Osbourne....I won't even hold back like I did this time!! Whaddya Say??
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Jaro wrote:
Nice and speedy, great work Austin. Perhaps a little too speedy, because I doubt the mammoth Lethal Injection will be completed any time too soon. Wink

- Sometimes I feel like the heel commentator, whoever he may be, is a bit too aggressive on new characters. Often it borders on being unrealistic. Even though the heel commentator is meant to be a douche, it's also technically his job to promote the product - including pre-shows. The heel commentators will repeatedly state that they hate watching "jobbers" wrestle and seem completely disinterested... and the longer that goes on for, the more disinterested I become in reading it. Not a major gripe, just something for all writers to be careful of in the future.

- MASS Caesar = LOL.

- Good win for Apathy, I hope he can keep it up (I doubt it...). Also a great tag team debut for Moore and Dragos.

- David GS is legit. I'm interested in seeing how far he can go with this undefeated streak.

I agree with Jaro about the commentaters and the whole "jobber" thing...I mean I know I am still trying to get my feet under me but to be constintently reffered to as a 'jobber' and telling me I didn't suck as bad this time really gets me going for the next promo....NOT!!!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Jaro wrote:

- MASS Caesar = LOL.

Soooo, what you're saying is . . . I has relevant now?

DAVID GS HAS

RELEVANCE RIGHT NOW

Sorry lol, couldn't resist the Jaro-promo reference. At any rate, thank you. Personally, I think that the duration of the streak (yes, I've attached the word 'the' to it now tongue ) will be inversely proportional to the level of talent I face.

Talent goes up = streak duration goes down.

IC: That's three. NEXT!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

David GS wrote:
Soooo, what you're saying is . . . I has relevant now?

DAVID GS HAS

RELEVANCE RIGHT NOW

Sorry lol, couldn't resist the Jaro-promo reference. At any rate, thank you. Personally, I think that the duration of the streak (yes, I've attached the word 'the' to it now tongue ) will be inversely proportional to the level of talent I face.

Talent goes up = streak duration goes down.

OOC: LOL sorry but you just got negative points for trying to give relevance to yourself. Relevance has to be bestowed upon you, or in my case, not necessary Wink

BUt in all seriousness, the intro part for the title matches were pretty damn cool, but I disagree that the C-4 Title doesn't deserve one. It's the first of the main titles and should be promoted equally as such. Nothing wrong with promoting the younger talent on the show, especially when they do something that is considered an upset. The FMW does revolve around more than just 6 ish people.

Looking forward to the main show.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

LOL that would happen to me, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC: I called one of the rookies a veteran, not a jobber in a match Sad

But all seriousness it was a great pre-show, quick despite the slowness of that last guy that got his stuff in like 6 days after voting and promo closed. That bastard, so damn slow.

Really not much else to say that hasn't already been mentioned, except that MASS is now my favorite FMW Character to write for.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:

OOC: LOL sorry but you just got negative points for trying to give relevance to yourself. Relevance has to be bestowed upon you, or in my case, not necessary Wink

BUt in all seriousness, the intro part for the title matches were pretty damn cool, but I disagree that the C-4 Title doesn't deserve one. It's the first of the main titles and should be promoted equally as such. Nothing wrong with promoting the younger talent on the show, especially when they do something that is considered an upset. The FMW does revolve around more than just 6 ish people.

Looking forward to the main show.

OOC: If no one has an issue with it, I can easily add one in for the C-4 title if a couple more people think it needs one.

As for Dalby in particular being disinterested, well I'm not sure on the specifics, but I've always seen Dalby as an elitist asshole that prides technical wrestling above all else, and sees just about all rookies as disrespectful punks. Hence most rookie wrestling is a waste of his time.

I can work on that though. Loving the feedback gentlemen, appreciate all of the concerns and opinions.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC: Yeah, leaving the C-4 title out is lame. Good job being lame Austin, I would expect more but, well...I don't.

Other then that, good show. I have to say, David GS is looking pretty awesome lately; I'm excited to see how well he does when his levels of opposition steps up some though (which I am sure it will with this nice little undefeated streak building).
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Aaaaaand ya jinxed it. Thank you. Really. Wink
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC: Shush, I said I was excited. I'm hoping your game will step up with it, which is why it excites me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:21 pm

OOC: You sir, can shove it.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Headbanger wrote:
OOC: Shush, I said I was excited. I'm hoping your game will step up with it, which is why it excites me.

We can only hope. Thank you for your kind words, sir; I'm kinda hoping I can step it up as well.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: C-4 segment added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!   LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LETHAL INJECTION PRE-SHOW RESULTS!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next