Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS   Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 am

Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS Ultimatum2

SoR: WELCOME TO THE FULL METAL WRESTLING ULTIMATUM EXTRAVAGANZA! I am Son of Repoman and with me as always is my broadcast partner Edible!

Edible: YES! Welcome to the biggest show on Earth! Forget Ringaling Brothers, this is where its at!

SoR: You are currently tuned into the FREE Ultimatum 2 preshow! If you havent ordered the Ultimatum 2 event yet, you have 45 minutes to do so!

Edible: I wouldnt understand why they havent, but whatever.

Edible is cut off as Sons of Plunder by Disturbed blasts through the sound system as Cactus Sam and The Mortus make their way from the curtain to the ring.

SoR: WHAT IS THIS?! THE CANCER!? TOGETHER!?

Edible: Are they going to continue their fight?

SoR: They're in the ring and they've got a mic! Lets listen in!

Cactus Sam: You know, a lot of people have been saying that the tag division is dead and dieing. That the work we did made irreversible damage to the title and this company.

Mortus: Yeah. They threatened leagal action against us.

Cactus: But you see, what we've come to notice is that without us, the tag division is useles.

SoR: Woah! Bold statement.

Mortus: You see, this place NEEDED us. They thrived on us and what we did. We made teams relevent again... that is before we demolished them.

Edible: True words through and through.

Cactus: So I got with my mate here and we had a little chat about the state things were in.

Mortus: Yes. We didnt want to leave our legacy to some washed up, unoriginal, pieces of garbage that currently inhabit the tag division. So we decided to announce, here, tonight, that we're making our claim once again. Whomever wins that match, Silver Pistols or HavOc, we'll be coming for you. Watch your backs because the Cancer is coming once again!

SoR: WOW! The cancer is back!? I cant believe this!

Edible: Neither can I! This is great news for-

Once again Edible is cut off as Jet Black New Year by Thursday blasts through the speakers, signaling the arrival of T. Ekstreme. He walks out, glaring at the two in the ring, then motions to the curtain.

Edible: YES! Ekstreme is here!

SoR: Oh hell...

Back from behind the curtain comes Slegnadamus, wheeling out Steve-E in his wheelchair.

SoR: Steve-E is out of the hospital!?

Edible: This night is full of suprises!

SoR: Well, you're-

Edible: Shut up, Ekstreme's about to talk!

Ekstreme: You know, you guys make a lot of big talk about what? You had your chance and you failed. You left this company kicking and screaming like a bunch of two year olds with diaper rash and you expect us to believe that you think we need you here? Hah. HAH!

Ekstreme laughs and looks back at his team as Steve-E adjusts the blanket on his lap.

Ekstreme: You see assholes, theres a new team in town. One that have a rematch clause. Considering tonights title bout is merging both titles, one that will be legal, unlike your illegitimate claims. After the horrible attack by the underhanded Silver Pistols, Steve-E was paralyzed, but when he gets back to 100% we will be taking those belts. So, until then, you'll just have to take your place in the back of the line like all of the other undeserving teams.

Cactus Sam and Mortus look at each other for a few moments and laugh.

Mortus: Really? Back of the line? Hah!

Cactus Sam: It seems as though you guys aren't really able to do anything at the moment so, since I dont need your permission to do whatever I want, I think were going to... WALK ahead of you in line. Hope you dont mind.

Cactus Sam and Mortus laugh as they drop their microphones and exit the ring. Creative Control continue to stay at the top of the ramp looking furious.

SoR: As mean as it sounds, The Cancer are right! Steve-E can barely move! How is he supposed to be in a tag team championship match?

Edible: Legality, Repo! Its what seperates us from the animals!

As Mortus and Cactus Sam walk up the ramp, taunting Creative Control, they feign an attack, only to pull back at the last second. Cactus Sam spits on Steve-E and laughs with his teammate.

Steve-E grows bright red in the face as he wipes the saliva from his head. Suddenly Steve-E LEAPS from his wheelchair and proceeds to pummel Cactus Sam. Slegnadamus and T. Ekstreme blindside Mortus and the scuffle erupts into an all out brawl

Edible: HALLELUJIAH! A MIRACLE!

SoR: What the hell!? STEVE-E CAN WALK?! WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Edible: The miracle of... something brought him back to us!

SoR: Miracle my ass! Steve-E was faking it the whole time! Creative Control are using their numbers on Cactus and Mortus! Its looking bad for them!

Edible: Thats what they get for making fun of the disabled!

SoR: HES NOT DISABLED!

Steve-E low blows Cactus Sam as T. Ekstreme slams the wheelchair into Mortus. The three men stomp away at Cactus Sam before lifting Mortus and tossing him off the stage onto the concrete

SoR: WHAT!? THEY THREW MORTUS TEN FEET TO THE GROUND! HE LANDED HEAD FIRST! SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS!

Creative Control stand for a few moments admiring their work before posing atop the ramp and walking backstage. Mortus gets up slowly and drops down and lifts his friend up, wiping blood from his face. The two walk around the stage and head to the back.

Jack the Ripper by Morrisey blasts through the speakers as Gray makes his way through the curtain and to the ring.

SoR: Already a controversial start to the preshow and who knows what we're in for now!

Edible: Yeah, a garbage wrestling triple threat, oh boy.

SoR: Theres some bad blood back there though! Take a look at what Blackwell said about his opponents!

Backstage Blackwell stands with Veronica Cherrywood.

Blackwell: You know Veronica, I've been on a mission. I'm here to reeducate what all of these peons have forgotten and that is the true definition of Ultraviolent. I dont care if I win or lose, I care that at the end of the day, these people understand violence and fear it.

Cherrywood: So what about your opponents?

Blackwell: Gray is another bump on the road to Ultraviolent heaven.

Cherrywood: And Shino?

Blackwell: Who? Shino? Listen, I know nothing about that kid and thats all I will need to know. He will never ammount to anything, especially after tonight.

KISS' Unholy cuts into Radioactive by Gene Simmons as Blackwell strolls out of the curtain to the ring.

SoR: Blackwell making quite a bold statement there. I understand a guy wanting to be hardcore, but the man doesnt care if he wins or loses! He just wants to inflict damage! How do you face a man like that!?

Suddenly, Shino bursts from backstage with a chair and slams Blackwell in the back of the head with it, bringing the ringleader to his knees.

Edible: I guess that works.

SoR: Shino going to town right away! He's taken exception to Blackwell's statements earlier I would assume!

Edible: Exception is an understatement, he's clobbering Blackwell with that chair!

SoR: Look at Blackwell smile though! This is what he wants! A Hardcore revolution!

Edible: Vile.

SoR: Shino tosses the dented chair to the side! He throws Blackwell down the ramp, LOOK AT GRAY! HE LEAPS FROM THE RING AND TAKES OUT BOTH MEN!

Edible: You cant forget about the third man!

SoR: Gray leaps up with fervor! He looks under the ring and pulls out a table! A ladder! The crowd is pumped for this!

Edible: Look at Blackwell though! He's up! What is he doing!?

SoR: He's reaching into his jacket for something, WHAT THE HELL!

Edible: THATS A MEAT HOOK!

SoR: GRAY TURN AROUND!

Edible: NO!

As Gray plays with the crowd Blackwell stumbles over to him and thrusts the meat hook into Gray's exposed shoulder

SoR: LOOK AT BLACKWELL'S SADISTIC SMILE! OH MY GOD THIS CAN END GRAYS CAREER!

Edible: I'm going to be sick...

SoR: BLACKWELL IS PULLING GRAY BY THAT HOOK! HE HAS TO BE TEARING AWAY AT HIS MUSCLES AND TENDONS! JESUS CHRIST! THATS ENOUGH!

Edible: This is already crossing the line.

SoR: Blackwell walks away from Gray as the man tries to remove that meat hook from his shoulder! Blackwell is setting up the table now! He turns over to Shino, GREEN MIST! GREEN MIST INTO BLACKWELLS EYES!

Edible: Classic! Great strategy!

SoR: Shino is up on the offensive now! A punch to Blackwell's gut! A kick! A right to the face and a roundhouse kick to follow! Blackwell is down again and Shino slides the ladder into the ring!

Edible: He's setting up for something big!

SoR: Shino sets that ladder up in the ring as Blackwell pulls himself up to his feet! He slides in but Shino is already climbing! Blackwell tries to climb, BUT NO! Shino kicks him through the ladder! He tries again! No! Blackwell grabs his leg! He hooks it under a rung! Blackwell is destroying the leg of Shino!

Edible: Bad idea Shino, rookie mistake. He's proving Blackwell right.

SoR: Blackwell is climbing now! WAIT! GRAY IS UP!

Edible: The bloodflow on his arm is disgusting!

SoR: GRAY IS UP! HES IN THE RING! BLACKWELL HASNT SEEN! GRAY PUSHES THE LADDER! SHINO IS STILL HOOKED!

Edible: Oh christ!

SoR: BOTH MEN THROUGH THE TABLE! GRAY FALLS OVER!

Edible: What now!? All three men are down but this match cant end this way!

SoR: Who will be the first to stir!? Who will- wait! Shino has unhooked himself! He's crawling from the wreckage of that table! Oh my god!

Edible: Shino's leg is bleeding pretty bad!

SoR: The shards of the table sliced up his leg! I dont know how Shino plans on walking!

Edible: The ladder is just propped up on the wreckage and the ring ropes! This bad!

SoR: Blackwell is up! He staggers back a bit but now hes CHARGING AT SHINO!

Edible: Shino undercut him!

SoR: Shino just flapjacked Blackwell onto the ladder and it snapped in half! Jesus christ!

Edible: Shino is crawling back into the ring!

SoR: But look! Gray has a bag! Gray is using the ropes to keep himself up as Shino crawls under the bottom! Gray charges Shino and CRUSHES that bag into Shino's face! Shino is out cold!

Edible: What the hell is in that bag!?

SoR: Gray opens up the bag and empies it- OH MY GOD! IT WAS FULL OF THUMBTACKS AND A BRICK!

Edible: Look at the blood on Shno's face! He's out cold!

SoR: Gray is lifting Shino! He lifts him, NO! Letters From Whitechapel onto the tacks! He calls it Massacre at Poveglia! Gray has the pin! One, Two, THREE!

Edible: Thank god this is over!

Cherry: Here is your winner, GRAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Gray (7.84 - 0.1 penalty + 1.2 avs = 8.94 total)
Shino (6.2 aps + 0.8 avs = 7.0 total)
Blackwell (5.92 aps + 0.9 avs = 6.82 total)

SoR: Someone call the EMTS! PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS   Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 am

As the ring crew clears the debris from the ring a house theme song comes on the PA system and the METALTron focuses on a row of kids in the corner of the front row. Out from the crowd comes Action Jackson, suit on and microphone in hand.

Jackson: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! How is everyone enjoying the event so far?

He waits a few moments for the crowd to pop.

Jackson: Well, As it just so happens, we here at FMW are proud to work with the Make A Wish Foundation and bring a little special something to a few great fans of our promotion, so if you'd please come to the ring!

The fans applaud as the kids leave their row and enter the ring, ring crew lifting a child in a wheelchair into the ring.

Jackson: Are you guys enjoying Ultimatum 2 yet?

A cheer collectively comes from the shy group of children. Action Jackson smiles as he walks up to the child in the wheelchair and kneels down to interview him.

Jackson: So you're having a good time?

Kid: Yes! I love FMW!

Jackson: Who's your favorite interviewer!?

Kid: Veronica Cherrywood!

Jackson: Wow. Thats not how you say Action Jackson!

The crowd laughs.

Jackson: And who's your favorite wrestler?

Kid: Chris Austin! He's the best wrestler in the world today!

Jackson: Nice! Good answer! And what about-

Action Jackson is cut off as Croatian Rhpasody by Maksim blasts through the PA system and Romeo Vizzini walks down the ramp, microphone in hand.

SoR: What the hell?

Edible: Maybe he wants to do something nice for the kids, like sign autographs or something...

SoR: We'll see. I dont like this one bit.

Vizzini grabs Action Jackson's microphone from his hands and stares at the child in the wheelchair.

Romeo: So... you like Chris Austin, eh?

The kid nods as Action Jackson tries to get Romeo to leave.

Romeo: And tell me, why do you like Chris Austin? Is it because he's pathetic? Maybe its because he's a bastard? Maybe its because at the end of tonight, you'll have another cripple buddy?

SoR: COME ON NOW!

Edible: What the hell!

Romeo: I see it now! You two share the same traits! You're pathetic, he's pathetic! You're a bastard and so is he! You'll have to tell him where the best wheelchair repair stores are, I'm sure he's going to need all the advice he can get. Thats a big lifestyle change!

SoR: THIS IS ENOUGH! GET HIM OUT OF HERE!

Romeo: I dont see you defending your hero now, are you? Huh?

Romeo walks close to the kid

Romeo: What, now you dont know how to talk either?

Romeo gets in the kids face

Romeo: Answer me.

The kid looks afraid as Action Jackson tries to pull Romeo back.

Romeo: ANSWER ME!

Romeo pushes the wheelchair to the side, tossing the child violently from the device.

SoR: THIS IS ENOUGH! THIS IS SICK! WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD DO THIS TO A CHILD!?

Romeo: ANSWER ME!

Romeo gets in the childs face, yelling and screaming obsceniites about Chris Austin. Action Jackson pulls him off, but Romeo tosses the wheelchair from the ring as Action Jackson gets in between him and the kid. Security rushes in from the crowd to seperate the FMW Wrestler from the victim. Romeo stares at the fallen child for a few moments before he is forced out of the ring by security.

SoR: THIS IS SICK! GET THIS OFF THE CAMERA! FOCUS ON SOMETHING! ANYTHING! NOW!

Darkness. Flashes of silhouettes quickly light up and fade away. “Wake Up” by The Living End plays over the montage.

Chris Austin: There are many occasions on which we get to show the world what we’re made of...

Romeo: But only one in which we can truly cement a legacy.

Chris Kelson: We spend our lives training, living for the next opportunity...

O’Rion: But only one opportunity will ever really be remembered.

Jack Eastwood: Though we are given many chances...

Michael James: We search for the one night of the year...

Robert Pearson: Where the biggest chances reside.

C.G. Smitten: Although we claim that every night makes a difference...

Eric Scorpio: Only one night can matter the most.

Faces begin to be revealed as light washes over them with each line.

Leon Caprice: So we look inside ourselves.

Hannibal Frost: We search for what makes us tick.

Hostyle: We demand only the best of ourselves.

Apostasy: We draw it out and we make it our own.

Flare: We crush those who would hope to stop us.

War Machine: We leave no one standing.

Jaxson Horn: Because in the end...

Mark Johansson: If you make those demands of yourself, you can’t back down.

The camera begins circling the speakers, who change as they speak with the camera rotating in one continuous motion.

John Derrick: If you show weakness within yourself, then you’ve already lost.

Skyler Striker: If you aren’t the stronger man, the opportunities, the chances, the legacies... they disappear.

Harlequin: It becomes a simple matter: can you meet the demands you make of yourself?

Drew Michaels: Do you have the strength inside to conquer your demons?

Jaro: Or will you draw strength from your demons themselves?

Nick Bryson: It comes down to that one instant, the one second where you make your final decision.

Alex O’Rion: The moment you answer your ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS   Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 am

Jet Black New Year by Thursday explodes through the PA system as the crowd boos in anticipation of Creative Control. Suddenly, a bloody man is thrust through the curtain and rolls down the ramp, followed closely behind by Steve-E, Slegnadamus, and T. Ekstreme, mic in hand.

Ekstreme: Introducing, weighing in at nobody cares, the carcass himself, BOLTON!

Steve-E smiles as he lifts the man, revealing him to be an already bloodied Bolton.

SoR: What the hell! This is wrong! First we learn Steve-E wasn't even paralyzed and now they attack this man backstage! This is digsusting! I never expected even Creative Control to sink this low!

Edible: Its not sinking its brilliance. Its rising to the occasion!

The team lifts the seemingly lifeless body of Bolton into the ring, tossing him in violently. Slegnadamus follows him in and sets Bolton up for a powerbomb. Slegnadamus then hits his Psychic Vision manuver, a powerbomb GTS. As Bolton lays prone on the mat, Slegna covers him.

Ekstreme: Ring the bell and count the damn match!

The ref looks on upset as the bell rings.

SoR: This is a travesty!

Edible: ONE TWO THREE! YES!

Slegnadamus (6.8 aps - 0.3 penalty + 2.2 avs = 8.7 total)
Bolton (0.0 aps + 0.2 avs = 0.2 total)

Ekstreme: And in another testament to our greatness, Slegnadamus scores a win in THREE seconds. I think this is safe to say that its the fastest time in FMW PPV history. Maybe even FMW history! Another item to add to our long list of accolades.

Steve-E enters the ring and lifts Slegna's arm in triumph.

Ekstreme: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and future half of FMW Tag Team Champions, SLEGNADAMUS!

The crowd boo as the trio smile center of the ring. The ref tends to Bolton as the camera cuts to backstage.

Backstage Action Jackson stands with Full Metal Wrestling SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR, Christian G. Smitten.

Jackson: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAOW! Whats happenin y'all? Its ya boy Action Jackson backstage with one of the top superstars in FMW today! Christian G. Smitten you asked-

Smitten grabs the mic from Jacksons' hands

Smitten: One of? ONE OF? It seems that whatever education you were provided you didnt take full advantage of, because if you heard correctly, I am THE Full Metal Wrestling Superstar of the YEAR! Not one of, not number two, THE Superstar of the year and I will be addressed as such, which is part of the issue why I am here.

Smitten pushes Jackson off the shot.

Smitten: So you see, I was puzzled at this upcoming event. I wanted to know why me, Christian G. Smitten, FMW superstar of the year, would not be in the main event of the biggest show of the year. I sat and pondered. I racked my brain for hours on end. There were nights where I couldn't sleep. A Main event without the main star? How can that be?

Then I realized something. I AM in the main event! Obviously, being this companies top star, I AM in the main event because I AM the main event, but why wouldn't my match be officially called the main event? Is it because theres no fance stipulation? No gold belts? No.

Its because of Eric Scorpio.

You see, Eric Scorpio is such a has-been, dare I say nearly a nobody, in this federation since his epic failure as focal point of the Original Sin, he has fallen so far into the category of 'black hole of suck' that he has literally dragged me, the companies brightest star, down with him. Well, tonight, I wont stand for that injustice. I AM THE MAIN EVENT! I am Christian G. Smitten! Tonight I declare that my match, against whatever lackluster opponent they can throw at me, will be the defacto main event and anything after is not officially FMW sanctioned material. I mean, without me in it, whatelse is there to-

Smitten is suddenly cut off as Eric Scorpio charges into the shot, spearing Smitten through the FMW backdrop. The two men quickly get up and brawl, tossing each other around the backstage area. Scorpio lifts a trash can and dumps the contents on Smitten, who then lands a swift low blow to Scorpio. As Smitten lifts a nearby hammer a group of wrestlers and security rush the two and separate them from the fight. Anarchy GM Celeste Russeau enters the shot.

Celeste: What the hell is wrong with you two!? You are banned from even so much as looking at each other for the remainder of the night until your match! If one of you even so much as thinks about doing anything before your scheduled time, I will see to it that both of you are removed from the building and FMW all together! Have I made myself clear!?

Smitten and Scorpio continue to glare at each other, neither speaking a word. The camera focuses on the mass of people as the scene cuts to the ring.

Redneck by Lamb of God plays through the speakers as Budd Darrell makes his way to the FMW ring.

SoR: Budd is a relative unknown here but what we do know about him is all bad. The man is pure trash, simple as that.

Edible: You expect something else to come out of Alabama besides trash?

SoR: I expect people to uphold some sort of morality.

As Budd enters the ring, he glares at SoR before leaning over the ropes and spitting on his face.

Edible: Oh, wow...

SoR: Are you kidding me?

As SoR wipes the saliva from his face, Asshole by Dennis Leary pumps through the PA system. Tommy Strife makes his way from backstage to the ring.

Edible: I cant tell whos the bigger asshole in here.

SoR: I can easily.

Edible: Dont let the fact that Budd's racist blind you to the fact that Strife has a huge egotistical problem. The type of which I fully support.

SoR No, fuck this. I don't get paid enough for this kind of garbage.

Edible Sir, as the senior commentator, you get paid more than me. And I'm paid well enough to put up with that, so you certainly are.

SoR Look at him, tossing around the "n" word to the crowd.

Edible Are there any black people here in Canada?

SoR There's one right here!

Edible No, no... but hey, Strife getting the crowd angry as well. He's tossing around the "c" word... the one they named a hockey team after.

SoR It's no more offensive than the Redskins.

Edible Repo! Language!

SoR What? Are you serious?

Edible Strife outside the ring, and he's slapping a fan ringside. And from the looks of it, a fatty.

SoR Budd rolls to the outside as well, and looks right at a fan. Holy tapdancing christ on a cracker, he just whipped out his gentitals, and is telling her to.... um... perform fellatio.

Edible That's not very sporting of Budd, I must say.

SoR Strife ripping a Canadian flag out of the hands of a fan, and now he's eating it!

Strife spits it out and exclaims "tastes like maple-flavored shit!"

Edible Which man can be the better antagonist?

SoR Budd with a forearm from behind! He reigns right hands down on Strife, now with a few kicks against the guardrails.

Budd takes a beer from a fan and dumps it on Strife. He then tells the fan to "sober up, n****r-lover"

Edible I don't condone such language, and neither do these wretched fans. It's so hard to root for anyone here.

SoR Budd rolls Strife into the ring, and slides in, this match might finally go somewhere.

Edible Perhaps with some actual wrestling moves.

SoR SMALL PACKAGE FROM NOWHERE! ONE...TWO... NO!

Edible Woah, something not out of a street fighter's repetoire.

SoR Budd comes back with a clothesline. Now with a lunging forearm. Budd with the cover, ONE... no! Quick kickout from Strife. And a few more quick punches from Budd. Strife tries to cover up, and the ref pulls Bud off.

Edible I don't think Budd actually has ever performed a legitimate wrestling move in his time in FMW. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

SoR Budd again goes for the clothesline, but Strife ducks it and nails a powerslam off the rebound! Cover! ONE... TWO... NO!

Edible I think... I'll root for the guy that does wrestling maneuvers.

SoR Quick headlock from Strife, trying to slow down the wild Budd. Budd fighting it, he's working his way up... back suplex into the turnbuckles!

Edible That's 3... count them... 3 wrestling moves in this match.

SoR Budd up, and he's stomping a mudhole in the chest of Strife, at least until the ref breaks them up.

Edible And we're back to the brawling

SoR Budd tries a spear, but Strife is out of the way. Roll-up by Strife, he's got the tights! The ref doesn't see it! ONE-TWO... KICK OUT!

Edible I'd like to apologize to the people at home for that flash of male backside, it was completely inappropriate. Kicking out of a roll-up doesn't give you much choice in the matter.

SoR Budd tries to get some distance, but Strife closes in... and gets a pucnh to the gonads! The ref didn't see that either!

Edible The referee is not very observant, is he?

SoR Budd to his feet, kick to the midsection, he pulls in Strife, but Strife gives him a northern lights suplex!

Edible A wonderful counter to the DDT, and that DDT is Budd's finisher, so that's also a timely counter.

SoR Strife with another headlock, Budd quickly elbows him to loosen the grip. Jawbreaker!

Edible Man, this is starting to resemble real wrestling!

SoR Budd off the ropes, and hits a clothesline.

Edible He's starting to repeat moves. His repetoire isn't very deep, is it?

SoR Budd goes for another clothesline. Knee to the gut of Budd. A third headlock from Strife on Budd. This time Budd looks a bit tired.

Edible The submissions from Strife aren't very varied, but they are effective.

SoR Budd drops to his knees and gets a snapmare off as a counter. Budd with a mule kick to Strife. Strife staggers into the ropes, Budd goes for a clothesline, but catches nothing but rope. Another headlock from Strife.

Edible The crowd is getting angry, they're not liking this.

SoR Budd snags the lower rope with his leg, and Strife has to break the hold.

Edible Budd looks damn tired, this sleeper hold stategy is working.

SoR Budd stumbles to his feet. Big boot from Strife, who flips off the crowd.

Someone in the crowd yells "Put him in another headlock! To which Strife agrees. He turns around and...

Edible Look out!

SoR DDT from Budd! Here's the cover! One...two...THREE! Budd wins!

Budd Darrell (7.34 aps + 1.8 avs = 9.14 total)
Tommy Strife (7.32 aps + 1.0 avs = 8.32 total)

As Budd celebrates, his music is cut off by Sick of it All by Fingereleven and current #1 Contender, Alex O'Rion. He makes his way to the ring and grabs the mic from Buster Cherry.

O'Rion: Hurry up and get the hell out of my ring you assholes, I've got an important topic to discuss. Hurry...

Budd looks at O'Rion as Strife rolls out of the ring.

O'Rion: GO!

SoR: What the hell does this guy want!?

Edible: Shut your mouth, he's allowed to be wherever he wants!

Budd glares as he walks up the ramp followed by a battered Tommy Strife. O'Rion enters the ring and takes center stage.[/i]

[b]O'Rion
: You see, tonight is a big night for FMW. For many people in FMW, this is make or break. Tonight is the bigest night of some peoples lives, including mine... but tonight isn't about me... no, no, no. Tonight is about another man. A man whom everyone will come to realise as a great man, the man who showed the world that Alex O'Rion is the best athelete alive. The man whom we are all going to miss very dearly...

Nick Bryson.

SoR: What? What did he do to Bryson!?

O'Rion: You see, tonight will be the last night of Nick Bryson's life because he is stepping in the ring with the hungriest, most vicious person in the world, myself.

You see, tonight is a big night. Its the FMW hall of fame and we have some big names in there, but I'm going to go ahead and add one more. Nick Bryson. Undoubtedly I will defeat Nick Bryson tonight and continue to go on shining. Bryson, however, will not. It is very, very likely that he will die and I dont want to spend another year listening to people moaning and complaining and bitching about how "Bryson was a fighting champion" and how "he deserves to be in the hall of fame" and that I am the "worst person in the world", etcetera, etcetera.

So tonight, I decided that I will show you all that I care about you and that I know whats best for you, even when you dont know what that is. As champion, and representative of you all, I have made a special arrangement and have brought a little bit of a spoiler to the party. I am going to honor that bastard with what he doesn't ever deserve, just to make you all shut the hell up. Here is your first inductee to the FMW Hall Of Fame... "THE CLEVELAND CRIPPLER" NICK BRYSON!

Nick Bryson
FMW 2009 Hall of Fame Inductee
[size=85]Inducted by Alex O'Rion[/size]

In a career marked by controversy, pain, and failure, Nick Bryson seemed to be the brightest bulb in the dimmest box. From early on in his career, Bryson we set up for failure, living in the shadow and riding the coat tails of his cousin, Drew Michaels. If he was teaming in SPARTA or losing countless title shots, naimly the Television, Ultraviolent, and Tag titles, Bryson was destined to drown in his own tears of sweet failure.

Bryson was able to climb to the top and achieve what nobody ever thought someone with his needs would be able to do, win the Full Metal Championship. However, Bryson's lax run as champion culminated when he propelled the brightest star of our generation to his deserved greatness, Alex O'Rion.

When Alex O'Rion faced, and destroyed, Nick Bryson at Ultimatum 2, Bryson single handedly launched the greatest event that would happen to professional wrestling and the american culture. Launching the greatest performer of our generation to the status he deserved, Nick Bryson truely gave everything that could have been asked from him, including his life, and in doing so he cemented his place in the Full Metal Wrestling Hall of Fame class of 2009.

O'Rion: I hope you're all satisfied. Enjoy the rest of the show.

O'Rion drops the mic smiling as the image of Nick Bryson remains on the METALTron. He laughs as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS   Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum II Pre-Show - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1