Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III RESULTS

Go down 
+21
Ryu Quinn
Ashburn
X
Omega
Damien
The Celt
TyranT
Tromboner Man
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
RCA
The Returned
Easty
iDeAndes
David GS
Killswitch
Edible14
Bobino
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ultimatum III RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:37 am

Ultimatum III RESULTS Ultimatum-2

Boice: WELCOME TO FMW ULTIMATUM 3!!!! We’re coming to you live from FEDEX FIELD just outside of Washington, D.C.! I’m JACK BOICE and I’m joined in the booth by THE ESTEEMED DALBY SOUND!

Sound: We’ve got one hell of a card lined up, should have some great matches and I’d expect nothing less from this federation on its most important night!

Boice: Every active championship will be on the line, we’ve got rivalries, gauntlets, Pure Wrestling, Ultraviolent Wrestling, you name it, it’s here, baby!

Sound: Indeed and, if my notes are correct, we’re starting off with the garbage stuff first! Lets get those crappy weapons matches out of the way so people can see the good stuff!

Boice: Your opinion is so extreme! The opening bout of this show is going to feature two of FMW's brightest stars as the Rookie of the Year, David GS, takes on Chris Austin, the FMW Superstar of the Year! So without further adieu, let’s get this show on the road!

Buster Cherry: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST, SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL, IS A LADDER MATCH!!!! THE MATCH CAN ONLY END VIA PINFALL, SUBMISSION, KNOCKOUT OR REFEREE STOPPAGE!

"Zero" by Alter Bridge hits the PA as red, white and gold lights begin to flash all around with smoke coming up through the floor of the entrance. The cameraman stationed at the bottom of the ramp quickly zooms in to the entrance, offering passing views of ladders stationed near the ring and the entrance. DGS comes bursting out from the back, bouncing up and down and yelling in response to the adulation of what has to be over 100,000 fans. David runs from end to end of the massive superstructure, motivating the crowd to cheer louder. He then returns to center-stage and heads for the ring but he stops, smirks, and bows his head...

Buster Cherry: Introducing first: from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 244 pounds...DAVID...G...S!!

Right as Cherry finishes, David throws up the Devil Horns as fireworks go off all around him.

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM!!!

Boice: David’s ready for war here, and he’s going to need to be on his A-game to defeat his opponent, Chris Austin.

Sound: He’s going to need a win to get back on his wave of momentum, but despite his jovial expression… Austin needs a win too and it may matter more that Austin gets the victory, depending on career aspirations

DGS slides in under the bottom rope and scans the crowd at ringside. He pops to his feet and mounts the nearest turnbuckle, flashing the Devil Horns to another major fan pop. He then stands on the ropes, bouncing up and down as he surveys the biggest stage that he’s ever been on. David removes his shades and throws them into the crowd before removing his matte black trenchcoat and pacing in the ring, shaking the nerves loose and eagerly awaiting his opponent.

Boice: David’s gotta have revenge on his mind though, Austin’s stuck it to him numerous times, especially in big matches. Remember the Hayabusa Cup? Mount Vesuvius?

Sound: I remember it, and I’m sure David does too.

The ominous opening of “Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits to a unusually positive, yet still mostly negative reaction as a now hooded Austin emerges from the back to a significantly darkened entrance way, kneeling down to rub the ground ritualistically as dark blue lights violently flash about and a very light fog billows around him.

Am I changing right before your eyes?
Becoming someone you don't recognize?
As if I was disguised, I'm on that shit as if I was the fly,
I'm touching skies, no puffing lie...

Buster Cherry: And his opponent: from San Jose, California, weighing in at 224 pounds...CHRIS AUSTIN!!

Boice: Well, apparently Austin feels rather slighted judging by that tirade.

Sound: Feels? Please, judging by the SOUND of his voice and the content of what he’s saying, he IS slighted. He has a legitimate gripe according to what he told me; he expected to be attempting to regain the C-4 Championship. Nothing against DGS, he’s a fine talent, if a bit too fan-serving, but Austin’s mind and expectations are on another level.

Boice: Well yeah, but he can’t afford to write off David GS. DGS will take advantage here and both men could move into championship contention because either way, this would be a statement victory.

Sound: According to Austin it would be more resounding if David defeated him, so I’m guessing he’s going to attempt to gain one of the most decisive victories in his career. If successful, he may hot-shot his way into the conversation of future FMW Championship contenders, or holders for that matter.

Austin places his hands around his mouth and stands up, yelling to the high heavens that “IT’S CLOBBERING TIME!” before slowly proceeding down, offering a fist-bump here or there to his fan-base, which has grown since his pre-match promo. Austin remains methodically, stopping at the top of the ramp and raising his hood-covered head as he checks his wrap-covered right elbow pad. DGS looks on nodding in anticipation as Austin merely climbs the top-rope and snatches off the hood, crossing his arms over his chest and making an “It’s Over” sign, yelling in an attempt to intimidate David before jumping down and removing his hoodie.

Sound: The intensity is off the charts.

Boice: So who ya got in this match?

Sound: I don’t know honestly, David will have the physical advantage due to a two-inch, twenty pound weight advantage but Austin’s athleticism is unmatched. David’s a bit more high-energy, in terms of in-ring pace and Austin’s a hard-hitting grinder. With ladders involving, bodies will be battered, bruised and probably broken. I don’t think this will be a spot-fest at all, which I like but we know this, the winner will likely walk through a steel hell and back.

The referee checks both men and backs each man into a corner. David jumps in place as Austin rotates and stretches his heavily taped hands and wrists. The bell rings and each man begins to circle one another.

Boice: There's the bell, and here we go.

The two lock up in the center of the ring. After a brief struggle, DGS gains control with an arm wrench. Austin remains calm, and merely spins out of it for a standing Hammerlock, and transitions into a Side Headlock followed into a Headlock takeover. DGS uses a headscissors counter to break the hold, and Austin nips out. DGS charges and is taking down with a Fireman’s Carry, followed into a grounded arm wrench. DGS fights to his feet, looking to break the hold with a hard right hand but Austin ducks under and takes DGS to the mat with a Waistlock Takedown, slapping his head insultingly before giving his opponent distance. Austin makes a single “come on” motion to the kneeling DGS, who stands up even more determined.

Boice: Well, David may not be able to outwrestle Austin, judging by that exchange.

Sound: Austin made that look easy, Jack. Lucky for DGS this probably won’t be the most scientific affair. Not to say DGS can’t hold his own, as he can, but it would be a matter of time.

Boice: But you know David is heavy on the high-impact offense, he can turn the tide instantly.

Sound: So can Austin.

Boice: Collar-and-elbow now, DGS takes control again, but this time he immediately grounds Austin with a Headlock Takeover of his own! Austin with the headscissors now and DGS turns, headstand from the Phenom allows him to break free… AUSTIN BARELY EVADES A BOOT FROM DGS!

Sound: But David shows composure, slapping a front facelock onto Austin trying to keep him grounded. He’s going to look to use his size advantage a lot in this match.

Boice: Austin’s up to his feet, and DGS with the Drop Toe Hold now, looks like David can do more than hold his own!

DGS allows a slighty impressed Austin to get to his feet before throwing up the Devil Horns to taunt the Student of the Game. David beckons Austin and they go for a lock up, but Austin halts that with a sharp toe kick to the stomach, followed by HARD Downward Pointed Elbow strikes to the back of the head and neck of the Phenom.

Boice: Well, I take it Austin didn’t like being embarrassed.

Sound: No, he realizes that this was bound to get physical anyway. Besides, David’s more of a grappler, Austin’s a technical grinder. David isn’t exactly on the level of Austin in the hard-hitting strikes department and Austin knows it.

Boice: Austin has him against the ropes and JESUS CHRIST A KNIFE-EDGE CHOP RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!

Sound: That’s just downright brutal.

The shot sends DGS to a knee and Austin Irish Whips DGS into the ropes, way-laying him on the rebound with a hard back elbow. As DGS checks for blood, Austin decides that it’s time for a Ladder to be integrated as the crowd pops.

Sound: Well, this is about to more down your alley in terms of wrestling style, Boice.

Boice: Well this is bad news for both men, Dalby. Let’s see who can dole out the most punishment with one of the most damaging weapons to ever grace the squared circle.

Sound: Austin’s back now, he’s got the ladder above his head, this one’s about to be over fast…

Boice: DGS forces him to drop the ladder with a kick to the stomach! He’s following up with big-time closed fist punches!

Sound: Now David’s going to look for his patented high-impact style to eventually take the fight from the Student of the Game.

Boice: DGS has Austin cornered now, Austin’s absorbing many of those shots with his hands but he can’t block that European Uppercut! David whips him to the opposite corner and he short-arms it but Austin ducks the clothesline and fires a spinning Sole Kick to the gut! Austin steps back, charges… DAVID GS DELIVERS A SPINNING RELEASE FLAPJACK ON THE LADDER!

Sound: That HAD to bust up some ribs! It had to!

Boice: Austin is clearly in pain, and now David is out to get a ladder of his own!

Sound: Someone’s gonna get hauled off like cornwood, Jack!

Boice: DGS slides the ladder in, Austin’s just now regaining his bearings… Austin’s up and DGS JUST RAMS THE LADDER INTO HIS FACE!

Sound: This David GS is looking really good right now, clearly he’s ready to shock the world, in the eyes of some.

Austin holds his face as DGS throws up the Devil Horns to adulation. David then goes to press the advantage, stomping away at the downed Austin. He takes him to his feet and hooks him for what looks to be a vertical suplex on the first ladder brought into the ring. Austin blocks the suplex attempt and twists into a Standing Whiplash Neckbreaker.

Sound: That’s how you stop momentum from building! Austin’s not wasting anytime here, he felt that ladder once and he doesn’t want to feel it again!

Boice: I understand that Austin’s been looking to add more neckbreakers to his arsenal, and that was one of them. Austin with a hard right hand, stunning DGS, he’s eyeing that ladder with ill intentions!

Sound: Austin’s planning something here, I can see it!

Boice: Austin has him, he’s setting up for…he’s gonna Dragon Suplex him into the ladder, that could break his neck!

Sound: Well, that would mean that the match would be over. Not saying I condone it, but Austin said he wanted to cripple him.

Boice: David battles out of it! He’s got him by the arm, SOLAR FLARE stuns him!

Sound: Very resourceful move there.

Boice: David is off the ropes now, and Austin blocks the clothesline and applies a Cravate… DON’T DO THAT!

Sound: HE’LL DO IT!

Boice: CRAVATE SUPLEX INTO THE DAMN LADDER! THAT’S A SPINE-TINGLER!

David writhes on the ground as Austin remains on a knee, watching his opponent, plotting his next move. Austin grabs one ladder and places it in the corner between the middle and top rope. He grabs David, and whips him gut first into the ladder! David stumbles out, holding his stomach then Austin bounces off the adjacent ropes and levels him with a Jumping Neckbreaker.

Boice: TEXTBOOK NECKBREAKER! Austin covers! One, two…David gets the shoulder up! Austin separates the arm from the body and a huge kneedrop on the shoulder!

Sound: He’s looking to eliminate the Spear from the equation now, a head and arm based attack is a SOUND gameplan.

Boice: Austin applies a keylock here, this one could end quickly, NO! David’s frame allows for a relatively easy rope break!

Sound: Austin’s just trying to keep the offense up, David may have outstanding conditioning but if this match goes longer, I’d favor the lighter competitor.

Boice: Austin breaks the hold, he has the second ladder now. Measuring DGS here, he charges and David eludes it as the ladder goes flying out to the ground. Austin turns around and a clothesline sends him over the ropes but Austin lands on the apron.

Sound: DGS seizing the moment!

Boice: BOOM! THE HEADSHOT SENDS AUSTIN OFF THE APRON AND HE LANDS WITH A SICKENING CRUNCH ON THE LADDER!

Sound: Now David has the chance to really do damage!

David merely grabs the other ladder from the corner and callously drops it on Austin’s prone form, sandwiching him between two ladders.

Boice: The Phenom's in full control here and now he’s taking it to the outside!

Sound: I want to say that maybe Austin’s a bit off, but it looks more like David’s on top of his game. The improvement is noticed, kid.

Boice: David has Austin now, and he rams him face first into the fan barrier. Austin’s down to his ass now, he’s clearly stunned and clearly hurting.

Sound: And David’s off to get another ladder!

DGS tosses the original two back in the ring, and grabs a fresh one which is found along the fan barriers. David lifts the ladder and stalks Austin, who’s pulling himself up. He roars and rushes Austin, who sends the ladder back into DGS’ face with a CCS Enziguri! David crumples down as Austin tries to get a breather. David gets to a knee, trying to shake the cobwebs loose. Austin wastes no time, running in and grabbing David, who’s still holding the ladder, around the waist and forcing him into the ringpost and thus, the ladder into his chest. Austin rolls backward, maintains his hold and executes a deadlift release German Suplex!

Boice: MY GOD, THE CHAOS THEORY SUPLEX! DID YOU SEE THE LADDER FALL ON DAVID’S FACE?!?!?

Sound: I don’t know what’s more impressive, that suplex or the fact that David didn’t have anything broken in that perfect deadlift German!

Boice: And Austin’s not wasting time here, he’s got the ladder, and HE BRINGS IT DOWN ON DAVID’S RIGHT SHOULDER! THEN HIS LEFT! DAVID’S TRYING TO MOVE OUT THE WAY AND THE LADDER FINDS CRANIUM FOR HIS TROUBLES!

Sound: Austin’s just plain beating his ass here, and clearly he has a plan! At this rate David will struggle to lift, slam, throw, all of the things he prefers… hell, it’ll cost David a pretty penny if he’s able to hit the Spear in this match!

Boice: Austin has David now, has him on the shoulders…he kicks the ladder up on its side, then DESTROYS DAVID GS WITH A FIREMAN’S CARRY GUTBUSTER ACROSS THE LADDER!

Crowd: OOOOOOHHHHHH!

Sound: Broken ribs? Check! I think the attack has spread to everything from the waist up!

DGS struggles to breathe as Austin looks on, studying his opposition. Austin grabs David and rolls him into the ring, going for a cover but only getting two. Austin opens a ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring, then places another one in the corner. Meanwhile, David gets to a knee and fights off an advancing Austin with hard shots to the gut. Austin quickly regroups and advances but David halts him with a huge right hand. David then snakes Austin around the head and delivers a Snap Leghook Reverse STO into the cornered ladder! Austin holds his face as blood begins to seep from the area covered by Austin’s hand.

Sound: Austin’s busted open! How will he react? Some people reach down and find a level that they didn’t know they had, others panic! Which side of the fence will Austin fall on?

Boice: He may fall on the loser’s side if he doesn’t kick out here! ONE, TWO! No! Austin gets the shoulder up!

Sound: Austin’s bloodied now, and David may be another shot or two away from internal bleeding!

Boice: Austin’s near the ropes, trying to pull himself up but David kicks him out to the apron! We’ve got three ladders, two warriors in the ring, it’s going back and forth and the night’s just started!

Sound: David’s got the third ladder and Austin’s dazed!

Boice: David has that ladder and he’s trying to weave Austin through the ropes, he’s got the ladder against the face of Austin!

Sound: This would be the insult of insults, Could David be going for a version of Austin’s patented “Class Dismissed” move?

David has Austin hanging on the middle rope by his feet and the ladder against Austin’s face. David is clearly struggling to hold Austin and the ladder up thanks to Austin’s prior assault so David quickly jumps and drops to a knee, firing the ladder up into Austin’s face!

Crowd: OOOOOOHHHHH!!

Boice: DAMN! WE SAW THAT MOVE AT NO HOLDS BARRED BUT DAVID ADDED A STEEL TWIST ON IT!

Sound: That Ladder-assisted Facebreaker was vicious but at what cost? David might’ve busted his own kneecap!

Boice: Austin hasn’t moved, David’s knee has to be killing him, but he shakes off the pain and he’s going for the pin! ONE, TWO, TH-AUSTIN KICKED OUT!

DGS sits up, shocked as Austin rolls to his stomach. David eyes the downed Austin and waits for him to get up as he kicks the ladder behind Austin before going to the top rope.

Boice: David’s going high risk now, and Austin’s between him and the ladder!

Sound: Student of the Game is about to get squashed if David hits what I think he’s looking for!

David flashes the Devil Horns as the crimson-masked Austin staggers up, bracing himself on the ladder. He turns around and David dives…

CRUNCH!

Crowd: OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

Boice: AUSTIN TURNED THE CROSSBODY INTO A THUNDEROUS POWERSLAM ONTO THE LADDER! WHAT STRENGTH AND LEVERAGE SHOWN THERE!

Sound: That’s a bad man, I’m telling you. That’s a baaaaad man!

David rolls to his stomach, looking like he’s out of it. Austin’s form begins to shake as his eyes show murder and his body language shows that things are about to get real. Austin grabs the ladder upon which he dumped David and places it on the top turnbuckle, where it juts out into the ring. David tries to pull himself up, crawling to the corner and slowly rising, facing the ladder with a glazed look in his eyes. Austin then pounces…

SMACKRUNCH!!!

Sound: OH MY GOD!

Boice: AUSTIN BLASTS HIM WITH A ROLLING MAFIA KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND SENDS DAVID FACE FIRST INTO THE TOP OF THE LADDER!

Sound: I hear he calls it FUBAR, and David GS has been exactly that: FUBAR!

Boice: That has to be it, David hit the mat like a ton of bricks and was instantly busted open!

Sound: Austin covers, leg is hooked, ONE, TWO, THRE-NO!!!! DGS JUST BARELY KICKED OUT!

Boice: I don’t think Austin can believe it, Austin’s kicks are usually his most effective weapon!

Sound: Well he’s not showing that here, his composure is top-notch!

Boice: He’s gonna go for the kill blow here, he’s got him hooked!

Sound: This is exactly how he dropped David in the Hayabusa Cup Final, that Butterfly Rack DDT is deadly!

Boice: David’s fighting, he’s fighting… he’s off the shoulders and he MOLLYWHOPS AUSTIN WITH A CLOTHESLINE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Sound: But he’s not done looks like, he’s setting up the ladder, he’s got it standing… and he crotches Austin on it! Austin’s hung up here!

DGS moves a ladder right behind Austin, who tries to free his leg from the ladder. As he does, David reaches up and snatches Austin down back first onto the ladder with a Sitout Rear Matslam! Austin rolls off the ladder, clearly battered as DGS holds his lower back, which he sacrificed in order to execute the move.

Boice: CONCUSSOR ON THE LADDER, THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Sound: David hurt himself on that one!

Boice: In a match like this, you pretty much have to sacrifice yourself!

Sound: David’s got it together here, he goes for the pin, ONE, TWO, TH-NO!

Boice: How Austin is still in this, I have no idea!

Sound: DGS KIPS UP! He’s starting to feel it here, he standing back, the crowd can sense it!

Boice: He’s looking for the Spear!!

After a last look at Austin, DGS crouches down, locked and loaded. He pulls at his hair, he bares his teeth, he’s begging for Austin to get up.

DGS: GET UP, AUSTIN! GET THE HELL UP!!!

Sound: If he hits it, he’ll nail all of this one, but will he be able to withstand the pain that it’ll bring to his upper body due to the punishment from earlier ?

Boice: Austin’s rising, David’s ready to fire!

Sound: Ball game!

Boice: David charges for the SPEAR-AUSTIN DUCKS!!! DGS ALMOST CRASHES INTO THE TOP OF THE LADDER BUT HE DUCKED! David turns around and AUSTIN WITH THE FIREMAN’S CARRY, HE TOSSES ‘EM UP AND NAILS DGS WITH CLASS DISMISSED! CLASS DISMISSED!!!

Sound: He STUCK him with that DDT! Austin can’t make the cover though, he can’t make the cover!

Both men lie motionless as the referee checks on them. The crowd is at a fever pitch as dueling chants of “R-C-A!” and “D-G-S!” fill the atmosphere of FedEx Field. Austin then sits up as if he’s rising from the dead. He looks over to the downed David GS and crawls to a cover.

Boice: ONE, TWO, THRE-NOOOOOO! DAVID GOT THE SHOULDER UP!

Sound: I honestly cannot believe it!

Boice: Austin is pissed off beyond belief and look at his eyes! LOOK AT THE EYES!

Austin: GAME OVER, BITCH!

Austin steps back waiting for David to sit up. Austin makes little facial changes, but he looks like he’s frothing at the mouth. David rises to a seated position and Austin explodes out of the corner.

Boice: DAVID DUCKS OCCAM’S RAZOR! AUSTIN CATCHES HIMSELF AND GOES BACK FOR A RISING DAVID, WHO DUCKS THE CLOTHESLINE, THEIR BOTH OFF THE ROPES AND WHAT A SPEAR! AUSTIN WAS TURNED INSIDE OUT GOD DAMNIT!

Sound: AUSTIN’S GOTTA BE DONE BUT LOOK AT THE PAIN ON DAVID’S FACE, HE CAN’T IMMEDIATELY CAPITALIZE! WAIT, HE’S SUCKING IT UP! HE’S GOING TO GUT IT OUT!

Boice: David covers! ONE, TWO, THRE-MY GOD AUSTIN KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

The crowd is left shocked as David pounds the mat in frustration. Austin tries to get up, but David pounces and slaps on a Kneeling Inverted Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring!

Boice: He’s got it locked in! Austin might have to tap out for the second straight show!

Sound: Austin’s crawling, he’s crawling!

Austin begins to near the ropes, but when he’s about a hand’s length away David pulls him back to the center of the ring. Austin yells in pain as his wound begins to bleed again, but his pained yells become grunts of defiance as he braces himself on the mat and pushes up in an attempt to break the hold. David’s face becomes one of shock but he shakes it off and cranks back on it, forcing him down to the mat!

Boice: AUSTIN’S TRYING TO SURVIVE, HE’S TRYING TO SURVIVE! HE’S CRAWLING TOWARDS THOSE ROPES!

Sound: HE’S MERE FINGERTIPS AWAY!

Boice: AUSTIN’S FADING! HE’S FADING!

Austin’s fight slowly drains from him, right before he can grab the ropes. The ref raises the hand of Austin, it drops once. He raises the hand again, it drops twice. The ref raises it up once more, but Austin manages to come alive just enough to lunge his hand out and get the tips of his fingers on the ropes!

Sound: WOW.

Boice: David cannot believe it, he’s gotta be thinking what does he have to do to beat Chris Austin!

David breaks the hold and looks towards the ref as Austin remains face down, finger tips still on the ropes. David clearly yells to the ref “YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME”. David looks around to the crowd and then eyes the ladder in the corner with a gleam in his eye. He yells out “CLASS DISMISSED” and grabs the ladder from the top rope and holds it in the air to the roar of the crowd. David turns around and goes towards Austin but Austin delivers a violent upkick to the ladder, knocking it into DGS’ face and sending David down on all fours, facing away from Austin.

Boice: Last gasp effort from Austin there!

Sound: David got cocky and it may cost him, Austin pounces!

Austin quickly kneels over a stunned David, grabs the ladder, and places David’s head in between two of the rungs. He then places one of David’s arm on his knee, grabs the side of the ladder closest to his chest hole and pulls, viciously grinding the ladder into DGS’ face as the crowd OOOOOOOOOOOOHS!

Sound: THAT’S JUST HEINOUS!

Boice: AUSTIN HAS A MODIFIED CAMEL CLUTCH APPLIED TO DAVID GS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!!!

Sound: THIS COULD CAVE IN DAVID’S FACE! THE INSIDES OF THOSE LADDERS HAVE TO BE SHARP! PULL ON IT, AUSTIN! PULL ON IT!

Austin: QUIT GOD DAMNIT!

Austin pulls back increasingly further as David’s legs thrash about while he desperately reaches for the ropes. Blood begins to flow from David’s face wound, dripping on the ladder and the mat as the ladder is clearly digging into the flesh while his spine is being brutally stretched! DGS yells in agony but is determined to somehow get out of this hold.

Sound: AUSTIN’S NOT LETTING HIM NEAR THE ROPES, HE’S GOT HIM TRAPPED!

Boice: DAVID WON’T QUIT! HE JUST WON’T! Oh my God…

In a frighteningly somber sight, David’s fighting ceases abruptly as his whole body just goes limp and his arm drops cold. The ref checks him and immediately calls for the bell.

Sound: DAVID GS IS UNCONSCIOUS! HE’S DAMNED UNCONCIOUS!

Buster Cherry: THE REFEREE HAS RULED THAT DAVID GS IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE, THEREFORE HERE IS YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF A TECHNICAL SUBMISSION, CHRIS… AUSTIN!!

Chris Austin (4.45aps + 1.2avs = 5.65 total)
David GS (4.37aps + 1.2avs = 5.57 total)

“Premediated Murder” by J. Cole hits as a bloody Austin dismissively drops the DGS-containing ladder and smiles, battered but triumphant. Austin remains hovering over DGS and looks to the sky, then down to David GS. He refuses to allow the referee to raise his hand, instead standing over the prone David GS and flashing the Devil Horns above his head in a parting insult to DGS before slithering away from the ring

Sound: That was one hell of a match, but a scary ending, He just immediately blacked out from the pain and blood loss but a decisive statement from Chris Austin. He just beat FMW’s main rising star into a state of unconsciousness and topped it off with a devastatingly perfect modification of a camel clutch. The referee made the right call.

Austin walks away from the ring as David has yet to move. As Austin gets halfway up the match, David slowly comes to as referees check on him, much to the relief of the crowd and the announcers. The crowd then offers a standing ovation for the two competitors’ efforts. Austin sees this on the METAL-Tron and looks back to David, nodding in a show of respect before he kneels down, crossing his arms over his chest and making an “It’s Over” gesture as he looks around to the crowd, then locking eyes with the barely alert DGS, leaving the ramp with a coldly stated “Class Dismissed”.

Boice: What a start to Ultimatum 3, Austin may have just put all of FMW on notice with this victory!

Sound: Well, David made him earn it, Austin’s clearly battered and bruised but he got it done. The Student of the Game is not only talented, he’s tough as nails and I defy anyone to prove otherwise. He said he would cripple David, and he came close to doing it, not without paying a huge physical price but wow! That’s how you start off a card!

Boice: Can’t agree with you more, Dalby.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 am

We cut backstage as P. Thurston Deveraux stands in front of a large wooden desk. As the camera pulls back we see Leon Caprice, the challenger, and Apostasy, the Abandoned Champion, enter the screen. The crowd pops as they appear.

Deveraux: Gentlemen, you both have fought hard to get to this moment, much like most everyone on this roster. However your journey is something special, with Leon having to win three matches to win his contract, and thusly his rematch clause, back. Also, in an amazing display of trust and honor, Apostasy helped him to that third and final win at No Holds Barred.

Deveraux looks at both men, who continue to glare at each other.

Deveraux: Its why that we felt it was appropriate today to have this match that is culminating your two unique stories tonight under one specific stipulation. The abandoned title has been known for some of the most extreme, barbaric, and physical matches of all time and we think that this match will be no different.

So tonight, it is my pleasure to announce that challenger Leon Caprice will be facing off against Abandoned Champion Apostasy in a final match to settle their score. Tonight they will face off and it will be Last Man Standing!

Caprice: Fine by me. May the best man win.

Apostasy: Agreed.

Leon extends his hand and Apostasy shakes it. The champion is the first to exit the room as Leon follows, but only after staring at the exit for a few moments.

Ed Kowalcyk’s “Grace” hits, as Leon Caprice comes out to a nice reception. As Leon gets to the bottom of the ramp, he kneels in prayer for a moment before pointing to the sky as pyro goes off.

Cherry: The following contest is a LAST… MAN… STANDING match, and it is for the FMW ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, the challenger from Perth, Australia… he is a member of the Sons of Attrition… LEOOOONNN CAAAAAAAHHHHHH-PRICE!

Boice: These two men have fought for this re-match. Leon having to win 3 consecutive matches to earn this, Apostasy having to successfully defend his title and help Leon Caprice in a tag match at No Holds Barred.

Sound: The interesting thing here is the gimmick. I have a lot of respect for the technically proficient style of Apostasy, and that devastating submission finisher of his. But getting Leon to tap out isn’t going to end this one. Unless he’s willing to hold Leon until he blacks out, as we just saw last match, that eliminates Apostasy’s biggest weapon.

”I’m made of wax Larry, what are you made of?” by A Day to Remember hits, as Apostasy comes out holding his belt high to a mixed reaction. At the bottom of the ramp, Apostasy appears to pray and then points up, mocking Caprice’s entrance. He then shouts “Where’s MY pyro? Why doesn’t god give ME pyro?”

Cherry: And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio… he is the FMW ABANDONED CHAMPION… The Family Friendly Anti-Christ… AAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYY!

Apostasy turns to Cherry, confused at him announcing the moniker.

Boice: There’s the bell, and here we go folks – Last Man Standing for the Abandoned Championship, a very confused Apostasy versus Leon Caprice.

Sound: God, this is gonna SUCK…

Boice: Stowe it…there, see? They’re starting off with a collar-and-elbow tieup, and Caprice takes first control with an arm wrench. Apostasy in clear pain, and he tries to reverse the pressure…YES, and he SNAPS Leon down to the mat with an Arm Wrench Takedown.

Sound: …

Boice: Well?

Sound: …a sound move, I have to admit.

Boice: Thattaboy, Dalbs. Apostasy’s putting the boots to his challenger’s head and upper body…he’s got Leon back to his feet and fires him to the ropes. The challenger hits ‘em and comes right back, but the champion manages to get him up and over into the Back Body Drop!

Sound: The ref starts to co – nope, nevermind, he’s back to his feet already.

Boice: That would have been a good time to attempt a pinfall, but as Dalby has politely reminded us, this match will only end once the referee has made a full ten-count.

Sound: Yeah, yeah, yeah, why don’tcha – OH! Jeez Louise, what a shot!

Boice: You aren’t kidding! Ladies and gentlemen, Apostasy just attempted to set Leon Caprice up for another big offensive maneuver and got a straight right hand to the chops for his troubles!

The portion of the crowd that’s sided with Leon pops as the challenger unloads on the champion with a barrage of right hands, backing him across the ring and up to the ropes. Pressing him up against said ropes, he goes to fire Apostasy across the ring with an Irish Whip…but Apostasy reverses and sends Leon to the ropes instead.

Boice: Apostasy with the reversal, looking for another big move off the rebound…and a kick to the gut doubles him over. Leon’s gone back to the ropes, and a Swinging Neckbreaker takes down the Abandoned Champion!

Sound: Nice and crisp and sound…not bad for a spot monkey like Leon.

Boice: An all-too-rare compliment from the esteemed Dalby Sound as the referee starts to count…

Sound: No point to it, not this early in the match.

Boice: …and he only gets to three as Leon breaks it up. He’s helped Apostasy back to his feet and sunken in that tight front facelock, keeping the champion’s head down and both his arms wrapped tightly around the neck. How’s this doing ya so far, Dalby? Enough technical wrestling for you?

Sound: Only if I was in it.

Boice: Right, I should’ve known. Silly me.

Sound: I know, right?

Back in the ring, Apostasy has begun to drive his feet, backing Leon into the corner. A series of closed-fist strikes to the midsection gets the challenger to release the hold, and the Abandoned Champion follows up by driving his shoulder into Leon’s gut.

Boice: Oh, and Leon gets pinioned in the corner!

Sound: Smart strategy by the champion; these guys are almost the same size, so it behooves Apostasy to fight bigger than his size in order to overwhelm the challenger.

Boice: Smart and apparently correct insight by Dalby – Apostasy has Leon out of the corner, and a Full Nelson Slam PLANTS the Son of Attrition! Apostasy’s REALLY tossing Leon around like a ragdoll out here, in spite of a mere twenty-pound size differential.

Sound: He’s using size, using power, using weight – not just his own but Leon’s, as well – to inflict damage.

Boice: And inflicting damage seems to wisely be the only thing on the champion’s mind right now, folks – he’s not giving the ref an opportunity to start the count, instead bringing Leon Caprice back to his feet! He whips him to the ropes…leaps for the Standing Dropkick, but Caprice manages to hang on to the ropes and Apostasy goes flat on his back!

Sound: Yeesh, he really smacked the mat there…a very unpleasant sound.

Boice: Nice one. Anyway, Leon’s got Apostasy back up…he hooks him up and lifts for the Vertical Suplex, but stalls at the apex! He’s got him WAY up there, Leon might be looking for the Deadend here! He – wait, wait! Apostasy’s shifted his weight, Leon’s stumbling forward, and…AND…and Apostasy lands on his feet on the outside apron. Great counter by the champion and a HOTSHOT from Apostasy puts the challenger on his back!

Sound: Apo’s hopped down to the outside…what’s he thinking?

Boice: He’s reaching into the ring and grabbing Leon by the ankles. Apostasy drags him to the outside, and SLAMS HIM INTO THE BARRICADE!

Sound: DAMMIT! THIS WAS A DECENT WRESTLING MATCH, YOU THUG!

Boice: It’s Last Man Standing, Dalby – sometimes extreme measures have to be taken to get that elusive ten-count!

Apostasy backs away as Leon crumples to the outside mats in a heap, breathing hard and gesticulating for the referee to start the count, which he does. Leon soon begins to stir – he first rolls over onto his stomach, and then pushes himself up onto all fours. Rising up to his knees, he manages to drag himself up by the barricade at the count of six…but is no sooner set upon by Apostasy.

Boice: Oh…the challenger makes it up only to get stomped right back down again. The Abandoned Champ with a kick to the gut…he’s off running with Leon, and OH! FACEFIRST, RIGHT INTO THE STEEL STEPS!

Sound: So…what? We’re just not wrestling anymore?

Boice: Will you shut up and let these guys fight?

Sound: No, dammit! I’m a wrestling commentator! You hear me, Jack? A WRESTLING commentator. This isn’t wrestling – this is just Apostasy slamming Leon Caprice into stuff hard enough to make loud noises!

As the two broadcasters continue to bicker, Leon again begins to stir and rise to his feet, although this time it takes him until a count of seven to do so. Growing irritated at his opponent’s resiliency, Apostasy advances on the Son of Attrition from behind and slaps on a tight Full Nelson; he plants his feet, setting up for another big Full Nelson-based maneuver.

Sound: Oooohhhh boy.

Boice: Apostasy, looking for a Full Nelson Suplex or Driver onto the outside mats, and if he connects this match will be over and done wi - NO! No, he's out, Leon Caprice has gotten out of the Full Nelson and PELE KICK TO THE FACE!

Sound: Ouch, RIGHT between the eyes on that one!

Boice: Apostasy's dazed, that kick really knocked him for a loop...and Caprice drives the stake in further! Running STO, taking down the champion!

The crowd pops at ringside as Leon remains down next to Apostasy, having clearly not yet recovered all his faculties. The challenger soon forces himself to his feet and leans against the ring apron, watching as the official begins the ten-count on Apostasy.

Boice: Leon’s begun to rally here – if he can maintain this offensive momentum, we could very well see a new Abandoned Champion crowned here tonight!

Sound: Not quite – look, Apo’s getting up.

Indeed, the Abandoned Champion has begun to rise. Although the ref’s count is already at six, Leon doesn’t allow Apostasy the chance to reach his feet and instead goes back on the attack, hammering the champion with right hands before running him into the steel ringpost.

Boice: Caprice, opening up here!

Sound: Bunch of thugs…

Boice: Leon’s got him and thrown him in under the bottom rope…going in after him, Leon’s got him up and LOOK AT THIS!

Sound: He’s got him up in that Overhead Crucifix hold, he’s goin’ for God’s Wrath!

Boice: Leon spins – BUT APOSTASY SLIDES OUT THE BACK!

Sound: He’s got him up, HE’S GOT HIM UP –

Boice: BURNING HAMMER! LEON CAPRICE JUST GOT DROPPED ON HIS HEAD!

Sound: Count it ref, this one’s academic!

Apostasy gets to his feet and stumbles back into the far corner as the referee begins to count. The crowd gets more and more into it as the number rises higher and higher, with most of the arena on its feet by the time the official reaches eight.

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!

Boice: THAT’S IT!

Apostasy (4.8aps + 1.6avs = 6.4 total)
Leon Caprice (4.3aps + 0.8avs = 5.1 total)

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 am

Whitt: Tonight is our night, crew.

The shot cuts backstage as Jeff Whitt, with Crusoe at his side, stands in front of the GSW roster, Leviticus, Matt Dunn, Jonathan King, and Kayden Osiris. The group of them are huddled in the hallway near the locker room.

Whitt: Tonight all of us have title shots in what could be an unprescedented night for Gold Standard Wrestling. We have the chance to take FMW and grab it by the balls and grab its championships out from its lackluster champions.

Dunn: It couldn't be simpler.

King: Im all ears.

Whitt: When it comes down to it there is nobody better than us, period. There is a reason why we are setting the standard and turning heads, it is because we are the best. We will begin to lay the foundations of our palace on the ashes of Full Metal Wrestling and it starts tonight with the tag team championships-

The group look at Levitiucs and King, who pump their fists.

Whitt: And the Television Championship!

Another loud cheer from the group gets them excited. Together they begin to chant.

All: GSW!

GSW!

GSW!

Whitt: HANDS IN!

The group put their hands in the center of their circle. Whitt looks around at his team.

Whitt: Gold Standard on three! ONE! TWO-

Coming in off screen another hand reaches into the center. The group collectively looks and the camera pulls back to reveal Matt Ashburn, Television Champion, with the belt slung over his shoulder.

Ashburn: I'm waiting. Three. Three? Anyone? Beuler? No? I see. You see, I think this is exactly all you guys are, a lot of talk. I'm fairly certain that by the end of this night, or at least by the end of our match, you guys will want to take your dog and pony show back to whatever everglades swamp cesspool had the unfortunate burden of spawning you.

You want to talk about building a foundation on the ashes of FMW? Well, I may not be the quintessential FMW employee, but I am the television champion, and if you want to start with me, well I think thats a problem. I'm going to rain down on you like you've never had before. You want to build a palace? Try building in a hurricane.

Ashburn smiles as he exits. Osiris moves to attack him, but he is stopped by Dunn. The group look at each other once more before exiting the screen.

”Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead hits as Matt Dunn, Osiris, Crusoe and Whitt come out to the usual montage of FMW personnel being injured. The three competitors raise their fists as three bolts of lightning cross behind them on stage. The fans boo them loudly.

Cherry: The following contest is a television title GAUNTLET MATCH. Introducing first, the three challengers. They are members of Gold Standard Wrestling. Wrestling first, The Ancestor of Death… KAYDEN OOOOOOOOOOOSIRIS. The second competitor for GSW will be the Truly Talented… JEFF… WHIIIIIIIIIITT! And the last competitor… the self-acclaimed Golden Savior… MATT DUUUUUUUNNNNNN!

Boice: Well, the odds are against the new television champion. He beat the long-reigning and long undefeated former television champion at No Holds Barred. Now he’s looking to establish his own legacy. To do so, he’ll have to go through 3 members of GSW.

Sound He will. GSW only employs garbage wrestlers who could barely crack curtain jerker status on our shows. The fact that we give these clowns this much air time is absolutely stupid. The only guy on their roster that anyone gives remotely any iota about is Matt Dunn, and he’s never done anything relevant outside of NEW.

Boice: I don’t know if I agree with that…

Sound Whatever. This match blows. I have to root for some brawler who probably won’t even be TV champ when all is said and done. The main event can’t come fast enough.

The stadium is dark, only to be lit by flickering lights. Fog rolls over the entrance ramp as”Surprise You’re Dead” by Faith No More hits, and Ashburn comes out to a mixed reaction with the TV title in hand. As he gets closer to the ring, an “F-M-W” chant breaks out.

Cherry: And here is the FMW Television Champion, the antagonist… MATT… ASSSSHHHHHHBURN!

Boice: Well, the antagonist has been thrust into an unfamiliar role – the protagonist of this story.

Sound Yes indeed. Though he has a lot to overcome here. It’s hard to imagine him walking out of here with the title.

Boice: Osiris is in the ring and we are underway. Osiris goes for the lockup, but gets kneed in the gut… and backhanded upside the head!

Sound That’s how he likes to start matches.

Boice: Ashburn with an whip, countered by Osiris. Osiris misses with a big boot… big lariat on the rebound!

Sound I haven’t seen a big boot with such a lack of effort since Kevin Nash. That was awful.

Boice: Ashburn with a few knife edge chops to the back of Osiris’ head. Osiris is struggling to get up, and gets CLUBBED with a discus elbow.

Sound Jeez this guy’s moveset is boring.

Boice: Ashburn picks up Osiris, and nails a European uppercut! Osiris into the corner!

Sound The GSW guys don’t look very happy at ringside. He’s not even putting up a good fight.

Boice: Running avalanche by Asburn. Osiris is dazed and stumbling about the ring… and gets nailed with a running elbow! Osiris is down!

Sound And not a single wrestling move has been used by either man.

Boice: Ashburn is feeling it, he’s taunting the other members of GSW. They can only watch…

Sound Well… this was quick

Boice: Ashburn reels in Osiris… HEADCASE! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Cherry: Kayden Osiris has been ELIMINATED!

Sound Well, good riddance. He just might pull this off after all.

Boice: Ashburn taunts Whitt, and invites him into the ring. He’s feeling might confident right now. Whitt through the ropes, and is greeted with a series of stomps.

Sound Bah. At least this match will be over soon. This is the kind of match that belongs in a bar, not on Ultimatum.

Boice: Ashburn told to back off. Whitt to his feet… and he’s dropped with a uranage! Ashburn is on fire!

Sound And look at the coward run! Right out to the apron!

Boice: Whitt trying to separate himself. Ashburn right on top… jawbreaker! That stuns Ashburn… PELE KICK!

Sound Oh, great. Another wannabe martial artist.

Boice: Whitt rolls in the ring. He’s quickly up… and nails a picture perfect missile dropkick! And for the fist time… down goes Ashburn!

Sound Well, Ashburn started with a great head of steam, but Whitt knew just how to take him off his game.

Boice: Whitt on top of the recovering Ashburn with a few knee lifts. And quickly he hits an STO! Here’s the cover! One…two… kickout by Ashburn.

Sound The gameplan is clearly to wear out Ashburn. Don’t let him put you away quickly, because he won’t go down quickly anyway. You need to slow this guy down so that, even if you lose, you ensure that Dunn can pick up an easy victory.

Boice: Whitt on top of Ashburn, and nails a german suplex! Bridge into the pin! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound Whitt might be the most talented of the GSW garbage bin, but he’s really quite green out there. He has the technical skills and some gorgeous execution on his moves. If only he had somebody GOOD to help him advance.

Boice: Whitt with a headlock, trying to keep Ashburn grounded. Ashburn tries a few elbows. Whitt won’t let go. Ashburn backs into the ropes and sends Whitt away… ROARING ELBOW back at Ashburn!

Sound I say this with great reluctance… C’MON ASHBURN!

Boice: Whitt looking to end it here. Here’s a kick to the gut… he’s got him up for the Talent Show!

Sound NO! ASHBURN IS CLINGING TO THE ROPE!

Boice: ASHBURN HAS GRABBED THE TOP ROPE WITH HIS FEET… CRUSOE! CRUSOE KNOCKED HIS FEET OUT! COUNTER! COUNTER AGAIN!

Whitt goes for the Talent Show, but Ashburn lands on his feet. He rushes into the double underhook position for his own finisher, but is backdropped to the outside, on top of Crusoe

Sound Well, that’s two douches down. Though that douche wasn’t even in the match.

Boice: Ashburn escaped the Talent Show, but he’s still in a bad way, as Dunn pummels him.

Sound How can you not see that, ref! Quit looking at Whitt, he’s not even important!

Boice: Dunn throws Ashburn in. Ashburn is in a world of trouble. Jeff Whitt scoops him up… vertical suplex!

Sound Well, here this goes

Boice: Whitt rolls through, he swivels the hips and picks the leg… fisherman’s suplex! And he’s rolling through again… half-hatch! Talented Trio!

Sound Again, I love this guy’s execution. If he weren’t a GSW rat, I’d like him.

Boice: Another cover from Whitt. One…two… NO! Ashburn powers out, but he’s expending a lot of energy this match on kickouts.

Sound It’s getting really hard to believe he can beat a completely fresh, albeit recently fried, Matt Dunn.

Boice: Whitt has Ashburn in the argentine rack. This isn’t good

Sound Yeah, if only he was about to hit the Sickle Touch a la Nick Bryson. Then it’d be good.

Boice: Elbows by Ashburn! He’s fighting. He’s down!

Sound Oh, good! Maybe a comeback?

Boice: Ashburn with a knee to the face. Ashburn has to take advantage. Here he is off the ropes… NO! STJEFF!

Sound Damnit!

Boice: ASHBURN LOCKED INTO THE STJEFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Sound Even if he gets out, he’s not going to have enough to beat Dunn. That might have just sealed the match right there.

Boice: ASHBURN NOT TAPPING, HE’S DRAGGING HIMSELF TO THE ROPES!

Sound: God, I can not believe this chump is about to drop a belt to GSW. GSW!

Boice: ASHBURN REACHES THE ROPES!

Sound: And of course Jeff wouldn't release the hold. Boo, I say! Boo!

Boice: The referee reaches four before Jeff lets go. He's scolding him and the GSW mainstay doesnt seem to appreciate that.

Sound: Well I dont appreciate his existance so it looks like we're all in a bad mood. THANKS JEFF, YOU DOUCHE.

Boice: Jeff pushes the ref out of the way and- WOAH! KIP UP FROM ASHBURN AND HE DRIVES THOSE BOOTS INTO WHITTS FACE! AHSBURN WITH SOME VICIOUS KICKS TO WHITTS FACE AND CHEST NOW! HE DROPS BACK- ONE SHOT KILL! VICIOUS BOOT!

Sound: Oh man, oh man, lets end Whitt now please.

Boice: But Ashburn stumbles! Whitt's taken so much out of him! Ashburn is pulling himself over for the pin- look at the look in his eyes! He's posessed!

Sound: I dont care what he is as long as hes not losing to GSW. Well, ok maybe I do, but still.

Boice: Ashburn crawls over for the pin! One-

Sound: GOD! WHAT THE HELL! SERIOUSLY NOW!

Boice: MATT DUNN HAS JUMPED THE GUN! THE REFEREE IS AT TWO! DUNN IS SLIDING INTO THE RING! THE REF COUNTS THREE!

As soon as the referee puts his hand down for the third time Dunn is immediately on Ashburn laying the boots to his opponent. In the process he takes out the ref.

Boice: Whitt has been eliminated and though Dunn didn't technically break a rule this is clearly unfair!

Sound: These guys should be caged! They have no respect!

Boice: Dunn right away working over Ashburns knees and back, repeatedly stomping him in the mat! Dunn lifts Ashburn by the knee and DRIVES it right back into the mat! This is completely unfair!

Sound: You're telling me and I have to sit here and call it. Deplorable. Absolutely.

Boice: Dunn drags Ashburn over to the turnbuckle. As much as I dislike his attitude, Ashburn doesnt deserve this kind of assault. Dunn has exited the ring now and is pulled Ashburn over to the steel post! He SLAMS his knee against it! And AGAIN! Theyre trying to cripple him!

Sound: I'd say more like doing, but trying works I guess.

Boice: And look! Whitt is up! Whitt never left the ring! He's walking over to Ashburn now! Whitt is laying the boots to the Television Champion now! Come on, Ref! Get up! Do your job!

Sound: Yeah! Do your- oh my god, what am I saying. Why is GSW so evil?!

Boice: You might be decent after all, Dalby, but these GSW thugs are not! Whitt pulls Ashburn back now! He places Ashburns knees over his leg as he crouches down! He's got his elbow over his head too! Dunn to the top rope! FLYING LEGDROP THE ASHBURNS KNEES! THE MOMENTUM BRINGS ASHBURNS HEAD UP INTO WHITTS ELBOW TOO!

Sound: Oh man, this is not looking good. If GSW walks out with gold tonight I'll vomit.

Boice: The referee is up now and he's trying to get Whitt to leave!

Sound: Since that guy was napping on the job he didnt see that illegal double team. GSW's dastardly plan is coming to fruition and I hate it.

Boice: Dunn is over there arguing now too! He pulls the ref by the collar over to Ashburn! This pin is all but necessary. One, two, thre- NO!

Sound: WHA!

Boice: ASHBURN KICKED OUT! DUNN IS FURIOUS! SO IS WHITT!

Sound: Oh boy. Heart attack. Hoo...

Boice: They're trying to argue a slow count! Slow count my ass!

Sound: Look at Ashburn!

Boice: ASHBURN IS CRAWLING TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RING!

Sound: Get that Whitt scrub out of here, Ref! GSW doesnt need more help!

Boice: Dunn and Whitt are still arguing! Ashburn has crawled out of the ring here and he's gone unnoticed! He's limping over to the announce table- Ashburn has the TV title in hand!

Sound: Where is he going?

Boice: The ref pushes Whitt to the ropes! He's telling Whitt if he doesnt leave he will Disqualify Dunn! YES! Thats right! Assert your authority!

Sound: Finally Whitt is leaving!

Boice: The ref is through the ropes with Whitt! He's yelling at Whitt to keep going up the ramp! Whitt is arguing back! Dunn is yelling too!

Sound: TURN AROUND DUNN! GET WHATS COMING TO YOU!

Boice: ASHBURN IS IN THE RING WITH THE TV TITLE IN HAND! HE IS POISED TO STRIKE! DUNN TURNS!

Sound: HOWS THAT FOR KARMA!

Boice: ASHBURN USES THE TV TITLE AND CONNECTS WITH DUNNS FACE! WHITT IS FURIOS! ASHBURN GETS THE TITLE OUT OF THE RING AS THE REF TURNS AND SLIDES BACK IN! PIN- ONE, TWO, THERE! YES ITS OVER!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STIL TELEVISION CHAMPION! MATT AAAAAAAAAASHBURN!

Matt Ashburn (3.95aps + 2.1avs = 6.05 total)
Matt Dunn (3.9aps + 0.5avs = 4.4 total)
Jeff Whitt (3.2aps + 0.5avs = 3.7 total)
Osiris (0.0aps + 0.5avs = 0.5 total)

Boice: Ashburn took GSW by surprise after they tried to steal one away from FMW!

Sound: What goes around comes around, Boice! This is why GSW will always be left crying! I love it!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 am

We cut backstage as Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray, the Gray Inferno, are in the locker room preparing for their match. They finish taping eachothers wrists and put away their ring gear. As they turn to leave, the team of Slegnadamus and Butters, the Comeback Kids, step into the picture.

Slegna: Damien, Nicholas.

Gray: Hey guys.

Slegna: Look, Butters and I have always been the underdogs out there, but tonight we can really do some damage if we work together. Harlequin and Caesar are two of the biggest champions I've ever seen hold the belt and GSW

Inferno: Yeah, we all know personally how GSW likes to play. They like to use their numbers.

Bobino: And they're not very nice either!

Slegna: Exactly. Look, I'm not saying you guys should let us win, the best team needs to walk out as champions tonight, but we're of a mutual understanding that when it comes down to it we're the ones that are going to need to get eachothers backs should something go wrong out there. Agreed?

The four men look at each other for a few moments. Damien is the first man to extend his hand, however.

Inferno: Agreed.

As Slegna shakes his hand there is a sudden loud noise. The group looks behind them as bricks from the wall begin to crumble down and through the dust the large image of STORMMASTER can be seen. Puzzled the group looks at the big man as he examines the room, closely followed by Son of Shark Boy and his interpreter, The Linguist.

A few awkward seconds pass as the Linguist tries to fan the dust out of his face. As it settles he too looks around the room, puzzled.

The Linguist: Hey! This isn't where the snacks are!

He turns and looks at Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER, who shrugs.

The Linguist: Sorry about your wall guys. We'll, uh, call maintenance or something?

The trio leave out of the same hole in the wall they came in with the four men staring at them.

Butters: There are snacks?

The scene cuts to the ring.

Speak by Godsmack plays as the crowd stands on their feet for the new tag team sensation The Gray Inferno, Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray.

Boice: And here come the men who were just a few seconds away from winning the belts at No Holds Barred!

Sound: Yeah, but almost doesn’t count, Boice.

Boice: They showed excellent teamwork and tag ability! These guys need to stick around because they’re a team that’s going places!

As Gray and Inferno reach the ring their music is cut off by Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead. The crowd is up on their feet booing as Jonathan King and Leviticus, representing GSW, make their way out of the curtain.

Sound: And the only team in this match that I care about losing is this one right here. Forget the fact that everyone else in this match is damn near useless, these GSW guys have to be defeated at every cost.

Boice: While Im sure you’ll hate me for this, I have to agree. These guys are leeches.

Sound: This needs to get over with quickly. I swear.

Renegade by Royce Da 5’9” and Eminem blasts through the speakers. The boos quickly turn to cheers as RAMPAGE and Seth Omega, the Broken Saints, make their way from the exit and stand atop the ramp, overlooking the crowd before they make their way down the ramp.

Sound: I may have to rescind my previous statements. GSW must lose, but if these two win, I don’t know if that would be any better.

Boice: Two of FMW’s most respected veterans are making their way back to the ring! We saw them debut once again in the scramble at No Holds Barred and now they’re here to lay their claim! I hope these two can walk away tonight with tag gold!

Enemies of Reality by Nevermore cuts through the speakers as once more the crowd pops, this time for Bobino and Slegnadamus, the Comeback Kids.

Boice: And here comes FMW’s perennial underdogs! Butters! Slegnadamus’ return to action! The Comeback Kids are in the house tonight!

Sound: Obviously they’re in the house they’re right there! These two are like cockroaches, Boice, you think you’ve put them down and they just still seem to be kicking.

Boice: Yes, your backhanded compliment is true, they are resilient, there is no doubt about that. These two might be walking out tonight as tag team champions!

Blood Brothers by Iron Maiden suddenly explodes through the speakers when Bobino and Slegna reach the base of the ramp. The four teams stare at each other for a moment then at look up at the ramp as the Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions make their way out of the curtain. Harlequin paces atop the ramp, chuckling, as Mass Caesar begins to remove the belt from his waist. The two champions then begin to make their way down the ramp, titles over their shoulders.

Boice: And here come the champions and they are a FORCE to be reckoned with!

Sound: I have to say that these two surprised everyone at No Holds Barred by showing up and then winning. I may not like it, because, lets face it, these guys aren’t anyone’s favorites.

Boice: But?

Sound: But what?

Boice: You may not like it but what?

Sound: And that’s it. I don’t like it. That’s what matters, I don’t like it.

Boice: Ridiculous.

All five teams stand around the ring as they stare at the champions. Simultaneously the teams begin to climb up the apron and enter the ring. The referee takes the belts and hands them off to the ring hand as he tries to get the partners to exit the ring.

Boice: This may be a first as 5 teams will face off against one another in a tag team match but it’s a necessity as there are really many teams that can lay claim to the title of contender!

Sound: Except those GSW guys. They should lay claim to the title of unemployed.

Boice: We see here the uniqueness of this match already as we have one man in each corner and another man midring on the apron! Butters, King, Rampage, Inferno, and Caesar are all starting off and there is the bell and immediately brawl erupts!

Sound: I honestly do not want to waste my amazing talents calling this match, youre lucky I’m willing to take one for the team here.

Boice: Look at this! Rampage, Inferno, Butters, and even Caesar now are laying it into Jonathan King! King is trying to fight off four men but these numbers are too strong!

Sound: Fivestar match from me right now!

Boice: And Leviticus has issue with this! He takes a swipe at RAMPAGE as he leans over the ropes! RAMPAGE is not pleased as he- Oh!

Sound: NO!

Boice: King with a quick roll trips up Rampage as he escapes the ring! Caesar now Stomping Rampage! Inferno bulldogs Butters just as he moved to help!

Sound: Ultimately only one team can win. ULTIMATELY. Get it?

Boice: Clever, truly.

Sound: Don’t call me Trudy.

Boice: Caesar dropping those boots to Rampage still, no! Rampage grabs hold of Caesar’s foot! Caesar struggles to get free- Inferno from behind! German Suplex! Rampage pulls himself up from the mat! He charges at Inferno, clothesli-no! Inferno ducks!

Sound: Wow. What did he expect to accomplish there?

Boice: Inferno tries a right, blocked by Rampage! Kick to the gut doubles over Inferno! LOOK! Its Butters! Inferno sent to the mat but Butters with a surprise roll up on Rampage! One- broken up by Caesar!

Sound: Its like they forgot about Butters. I mean, I cant blame them I do it all the time.

Boice: Caesar landing blows to Butters’ face as he lifts him from the mat. Caesar hooks him, Suplex! NO! Inferno charges forward and chops Caesar out at the shoulders! Butters falls on top of Caesar!

Sound: Amazing pin here. Inferno just handed the match over to the other team. Congratulations, your consolation prize is nothing.

Boice: Butters with the pin! One, Tw- broken up by Inferno! Inferno begins lifting Caesar- Rampage is up in the corner! Rampage looks like hes going to charge- but he’s stopped!

Sound: Gah! More like derailed! A curse on your houses GSW!

Boice: King and Leviticus trip up Rampage in the corner and- OH! They pull him crotch first into the ring post! Omega is off the apron now! Slegna is off as well and they’re quickly moving over to the GSW pair!

Sound: Look at those GSW guy try to pretend like they just didn’t do anything to deserve getting a beatdown. They breathe, that’s a good enough reason for me.

Boice: Butters is out of the ring and all three men charge at GSW! It’s a brawl erupting outside of the ring! Look at this! Nicholas Gray just ran across the ring and leaped up the turnbuckle! SENTON TO THE OUTSIDE SENDS EVERYONE CRASHING!

Sound: I understand you have to get your flippity spot in so the fans will type on the internet how cool you are, but look what you just allowed to happen!

Boice: Harlequin in the ring now! Caesar with a kick to Inferno and another right and harlequin is over! They both lift Inferno in a suplex and they quickly turn that into a tandem chokeslam!

Sound: That’s a pendulum choke slam, Boice. I get you being a corruption guy you wouldn’t have that knowledge. To the fans at home, you’re welcome.

Boice: The champions looking strong here! Caesar with a pin! One- NO! HERE COMES RAMPAGE!

Sound: Oh lord.

Boice: YAKUZA KICK CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO CAESARS FACE! HARLEQUIN CHARGES- BACK BODY DROP! RAMPAGE IS FEELING IT!

Sound: And Im feeling nauseous.

Boice: Rampage turns! He charges, he’s looking to nail Harlequin with a kick- NO! SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK FROM NICHOLAG GRAY!

Sound: What is it with this guy?

Boice: Nick Gray pulls Inferno over Rampage for a pin! One, two, NO! Kickout! Inferno still struggling to get up- Gray pulls him over Caesar! One- no! Kickout again!

Sound: It looks like your strategy sucks, Gray. Get a new one.

Boice: Gray can’t ponder for too long! Harlequin with a back suplex send him crashing to the mat! He rolls back- Inferno with the charge, NO! Harlequin with the spinebuster! Harlequin now locking in that surfboard! Caesar is just coming to- He’s climbing the top rope!

Sound: I feel like this wont be good for Inferno’s facial construction.

Boice: Caesar looking to land that double foot stomp to the face- NO! Omega is back up on the apron and sends Caesar crotch first to the turnbuckle! Harlequin releases the hold and-

Sound: Forgets there are four other teams in the match?

Boice: In come Butters and Slegna! Harlequin has his sights locked on Seth Omega! Butters spins Harlequin and immediately drops to duck a punch! Slegna is already charging- Flying leg drop off his teammates back!

Sound: Who is the legal man here!? Do your job ref! Is this how we want our tag champions decided!? No!

Boice: Omega is in the ring now! He is… immediately tripped up by Nicholas Gray! Seth goes face first to the mat! Butters calls for Slegna, Slegna runs towards his partner- Butters lifts Slegna and tosses him in the air! LEGDROP TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

Sound: Well its not like Seth Omega is getting less ugly or fat, so I fail to feel sympathy for him.

Boice: Nicholas Gray rolls Omega over! Bridging pin! One- NO! Broken up by Butters! Butters with the pin now! One- NO! Broken up by Rampage now!

Sound: These people are morons. Giving into their desire to be champion more than common sense, its almost deplorable.

Boice: Rampage lifts Butters, whip off the ropes! POWERSLAM ONTO NICHOLAS GRAY! Slegna charges, NO! Omega trips him and Slegna drops face first to the mat! Omega calls Rampage over and they hook Slegna- DOUBLE WHEELBARROW SUPLEX!

Sound: Oh man, if these guys win it I don’t know what I would do with myself. I’d probably have to quit my job.

Boice: Rampage and Omega have little time to celebrate as they’re immediately beset on by Harlequin and Caesar! The two men duck blows from Rampage and Seth! Tandem Kicks! TANDEM DDTS!

Sound: Only- NO WAIT! NO!

Boice: Leviticus and Jonathan King slide back into the ring! Leviticus- CRUSHING KICK TO CAESARS FACE! SUPER KICK!

Sound: Yeah, GSW would have the most overrated move in their arsenal.

Boice: King with a stomp to Harlequin’s knee! He hooks Harlequin and lifts! BUTTERFLY PILEDRIVER! HARLEQUINS SPINE WAS JUST COMPRESSED!

Sound: NOT LIKE THIS! ANYONE BUT THEM! I’LL EVEN TAKE BACK MY LAST STATEMENT ABOUT OMEGA AND RAMPAGE!

Boice: Jonathan King covers Caesar! One, Two- NO! BROKEN UP BY INFERNO!

Sound: Oh thank the lord. I swear, my brain almost exploded.

Boice: Leviticus goes to Super Kick Inferno- NO! Inferno ducks! He sweeps out Leviticus’ other leg! Nicholas Gray runs over! Springboard moonsault! Inferno flips forward for a bridging pin! WOW! RAMPAGE JUST REMOVED NICHOLAS GRAY’S FACE! VICIOUS CLOTHESLINE!

Sound: One, Two- NO!

Boice: Rampage breaks up the pin! Jonathan King moves forward and punches Rampage from behind and- IT HAS NO EFFECT! King with another blow AND RAMPAGE TURNS! HES PISSED!

Sound: Wow, that backfired almost completely. Congratulations at continuing to be failures, GSW.

Boice: King is pleading with Rampage now! He’s on his knees begging him not to strike him!

Sound: Beg all you want you’re through!

Boice: And King may ask Rampage not to hit him, but that wont stop SETH OMEGA! RUNNING KNEE TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! KING ROLLS OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: Anything to stop GSW I’m for, even though I feel dirty.

Boice: Butters and Slegna are back over now! There is no downtime for anyone in this match! They’re trying to brawl with Rampage and Seth, bad idea! Butters and Slegna are undersized and overmatched!

Sound: Look at the champions! Up on the turnbuckles!

Boice: There they are! Air Harlequin! Air Caesar! They just crashed into all four men and they’re down!

Sound: Check it out! Outside of the ring! Look at that GSW swine!

Boice: Jonathan King has the apron flipped! LOOK! HES GOT A LADDER FROM EARLIER TONIGHT! KING IS PULLING OUT THE LADDER! THAT THING IS ENORMOUS!

Sound: Go ahead and figure the GSW guy would be the one who would want to cheat!

Boice: This isn’t a sanctioned ladder match! No weapons should be involved here! King tries to place the ladder on the apron now to slide under the ring- NO! Nicholas Gray with the baseball slide sends the ladder back to the face of Jonathan King!

Sound: Did I mention how much I really want to see GSW lose?

Boice: And it’s the only thing we can agree on. Nicholas Gray lifting Jonathan King now- NO! LOW BLOW!

Sound: OH HELL!

Boice: King with the low blow! He lifts Gray high and DROPS HIM NECK FIRST OVER THE GUARD RAIL!

Sound: WAY TO BLOW IT, GRAY!

Boice: King is giving up on getting the ladder in ring! He’s setting it up outside! He’s got it locked down! The bodies begin to stir in ring! Harlequin is getting up, so is Caesar! They’re the first to move- AND THE FIRST TO BE PUT DOWN BY LEVITICUS!

Sound: YOU JUDAS! YOU BENEDICT ARNOLD! I HATE YOU LEVITICUS! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

Boice: SUPERKICKS TO THE FACE OF HARLEQUIN AND CAESAR! ANOTHER TO SLEGNA! ANOTHER TO OMEGA! LEVITICUS IS ON FIRE!

Sound: LOOK! King is climbing that ladder! One of you tools get up! Do something! GSW IS ABOUT TO WIN! Ugh, ack, blah! That taste in my mouth! Its so gross!

Boice: Leviticus is telling King to climb! They’re going to try and take out everyone at once! King begins his ascent up the ladder! Levi turns- OH!

Sound: Thank the deity you choose to worship! Oh man!

Boice: Butters and Rampage working together this time! Tandem punches has Levi bouncing off the ropes! DOUBLE BRAINBUSTER! LEVI IS DOWN! Rampage and Butters are up! Kick to the gut from Rampage! RANTS END! SIT OUT CHOKESLAM!

Sound: Im still not feeling to well from that part where GSW looked like they were going to win.

Boice: Rampage is slow to get up, this match taking a toll on everyone, NO! INFERNO IS UP! QUICK FIREMANS CARRY! YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE FROM DAMIEN! RAMPAGE IS DOWN! DAMIEN DROPS!

Sound: And King is at the top!

Boice: And Nicholas Gray is stirring! Gray is starting to climb and King hasn’t noticed! King is looking at the wreckage and is calling out for Leviticus!

Sound: Yell all you want, tool, he’s not getting up any time soon!

Boice: GRAY IS NEAR THE TOP! BLOW TO THE KIDNEYS OF JONATHAN KING!

Sound: YES! THROW HIM OFF!

Boice: Another blow! Gray quickly places his feet around the edge of the ladder and takes place on the other side! King lands a punch! Then Gray! They’re trading blows atop the ladder!

Sound: Look! People are getting up out of that mass grave!

Boice: Harlequin is slowly getting up! So is Slegna and Seth Omega! Inferno is stirring now too! We might be back to square one!

Sound: Don’t say that, Boice.

Boice: Harlequin grabs Rampage! That’s the first man he sees! WHIP to the corner! Omega does the same with Leviticus! Slegna tosses Caesar to the corner and Inferno does the same with Butters! Whip to the corner and FOUR charging clotheslines!

Sound: Someone please at least destroy GSW. Then I don’t care who wins.

Boice: All four men are lifting their opponents now! Back atop the ladder, Gray has the advantage! King is staggering! He’s almost fallen off- NO! GRAY GRABS HIS TRUNKS! GRAY HOOKS KING! HARLEQUIN HOOKS RAMPAGE! OMEGA WITH LEVITICUS! SLEGNA HOOKS CAESAR! INFERNO FOLLOW SUIT! THEY CANT DO THIS!

Sound: NO! THEY CANT! DON’T DO THIS!

Boice: THE FOUR MEN STAND ATOP THE TURNBUCKLES! SUPERPLEX OFF THE TURNBUCKLES! NICK GRAY LEANS BACK! SUPLEX OFF THE LADDER! OH MY GOD!

Sound: HOLY HELL!

A large thud can be heard as the ring shakes with impact then shifts to the right as the supports give way. The ring ropes loosen as the ring caves in on itself.

Boice: DID YOU HEAR THAT SOUND! THE RING JUST COLLAPSED ON ITSELF! THERE ARE TEN BODIES IN THIS CARNAGE AND THE RING JUST COLLAPSED!

Sound: They’re dead. They’re all dead.

Boice: I can not believe what I just saw, ladies and gentlemen. This was simply an amazing feat right here. We’re going to need EMTs, we’re going to need other paramedics. Someone call the hospitals and get some extra ambulances.

Sound: But who will win the match!?

Boice: Win the match? These men’s lives are at risk now, Sound!

Sound: We cant just walk out of the show without a decisive champion!

Boice: Sound, I know you’re not blind. You just witnessed the same thing I did. These men are damn near dead! We have well beings to worry about here! These men have lives and families!

Sound: Oh yes, wont someone think of the children.

Boice: You’re damn right I am! And another thing, you-

Sound: LOOK!

Boice: HOLY! MOTHER! I DON’T BELIEVE IT! NICHOLAS GRAY IS CRAWLING! NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO EVEN BE CONSCIOUS AND NICHOLAS GRAY IS CRAWLING!

Sound: Oh wow. I don’t know what to say.

Boice: GRAY IS CHECKING ON HIS PARTNER! HE PULLS INFERNO OVER TO THE NEAREST BODY! GRAY AND INFERNO ARE PINNING SETH OMEGA! THE REF IS OVER!

Sound: It’s technically on the ring surface! I assume that counts as the ring?

Boice: I assume so! The ref lifts his arm! One, TWO, THREE! THIS MATCH IS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winners, DAMIEN INFERNO AND NICHOLAS GRAY! THE GRAAAAAAAAAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIINFERNO!

Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray (3.9aps + 3.96aps + 1.1avs = 8.96 total)
Harlequin and MASS Caesar (4.34aps + 3.96aps + 0.5avs = 8.8 total)
Bobino and Slegnadamus (3.64aps + 3.92aps + 0.3avs = 7.86 total)
Leviticus and Jonathan King (3.72aps +3.4aps + 0.4avs = 7.52 total)
RAMPAGE and Seth Omega (4.4aps + 0.0aps + 0.3avs = 4.7 total)

Boice: Ladies and Gentlemen we have just witnessed hell on Earth! I applaud all ten men in this match!

Sound: It wasn’t very traditional, but it wasn’t GSW.

Boice: Shove your tradition, Sound. Congratulations to our new champions! My god what a match!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 am

We cut to the back as Anwyl, accompanied by a film crew and a young woman holding a clipboard, steps in front of the Full Metal Wrestling logo.[/i]

Anwyl: Good evening FedEx Field! I am Anwyl, but you already knew that, and I am bringing you a public service announcement on the future of Full Metal Wrestling!

Anwyl listens to the crowds mixed response, he then begins to mock them.

Anwyl: Yaaaay! Oh boy! He said Full Metal Wrestling! Now, Im sure some of you are wondering, 'Hey, Anwyl, why are you doing this now?' Why! Oh, I'll tell you why. Because FMW is stale, old and broken down. It’s almost like there is no future, until now.

Anwyl smiles wide at the camera and then looks back at the crew following him, giving them a big thumbs up.

Anwyl: Because when you look back at where this place has been and see who has been in it, it is not hard to see I am the future of this company, and that one day I will be the face of FULL METAL WRESTLING.

Anwyls demeanor grows more serious as he looks into the camera.

Anwyl: And on that day people will scream and shout my name! For too long now you fans, you fans are looking at the past. “Oh, remember the Full Metal War that was awesome, oh remember Ethan Black he would make FMW look creditable, oh how I miss the O’Rions, Alex was my favorite, Oh Drew Michaels is so dreamy, wow I really like Tyrant”.

Anwyl pauses, and listens to the crowd boo. Anwyl laughs,

Anwyl: Seriously, I would set the example that those ‘has-beens’ are just not as good as they were. I AM THE FUTURE. But Full Metal Wrestling decides to put Drew Michaels and TyranT as second last match. Where is Anwyl at Ultimatum III? Nowhere, FMW is still riding the coattails of past feuds and has-beens and last I checked I was in Full Metal Wrestling! Not Sideshow Reject Hour.

Anwyl pauses, taking a second to reflect and listen to the crowds reaction as they boo his opinion.

Anwyl: You can call it being cocky, I just call it telling the truth. If Ethan Black, Skyler Stryker, Tits McGee or anyone else, for that matter, was going to walk into this arena, into this ring and tell me I am not the future, I would show them. I would make sure they knew. THAT ANWYL IS THE REAL DEAL. Why else would a camera crew be following me around, documenting my rise to the top? Where is Hannibal Frost’s film crew and where is David GS’s film crew? I wouldn’t have an advisor or an assistant if someone didn’t think I was special.

Anwyl stops walking around the ring and stands in the center looking directly at and staring into the camera.

Anwyl: I am the future, I will be the greatest and that is fact. I dont need to set an example, I'm a walking one.

I am the future, and the future is now.

Anwyl drops the microphone, his music hitting the speakers as he leaves the shot, followed closely by his film crew and advisor.

Cherry: The following contest is an Ultraviolent Cage Match for the UV title! Introducing first the challenger, at six foot eight and two hundred and eighty pounds, the Animal out of Blackpool, England…JACK! EASTWWWWWOOOOOD!

Shinedown’s “The Sound of Madness” hits as the lights dim and smoke fills the stage. After a few moments Eastwood appears; he slowly and calmly makes his way to ring, the entire time staring at the metal structure that is the UV Cage.

Boice: This one promises to be a war; Celt and Eastwood…probably for the last time, going out with a bang in an Ultraviolent Cage match. The structure is a modern style steel cage, except tonight upon the request of both men a roof to the cage will be added as have been a number of weapons

Sound: Yay, great…taking these dumb animals and sticking them in a cage: You’re *so* innovative Corruption.

Eastwood circles the cage, banging on and crawling at the wire mesh to test its strength. Seemingly satisfied, he walks up to the Cage door where one of Corruption’s referees waits with a steel chain. Approaching the door Eastwood stares the Referee down, before feinting a move on him. The referee flinches in anticipation as Eastwood lets out a chuckle to himself before entering the structure.

Boice: It’s the match they wanted to do Dalby…but I can’t deny this one could get real barbaric real fast

Suddenly the sound of sirens flies around the Arena before the now familiar “The Warrior’s Code” by Dropkick Murphys as the Celt, UV title around his waist, emerges from the back. Walking with purpose, the Celt finishes wrapping athletic tape around his right hand as he approaches the cage. As he steps off the ramp, the Celt removes his title from his waist before holding it high over his head with both hands. The Celt does a lap of the cage before handing the belt over to the officials and heading into the cage.

Cherry: and introducing the champion! He stands at five eleven and two hundred and fifteen pounds, straight out Castlebar, Ireland…This is the man known to FMW as the Law…TTTTTTHHHHHEEEE CEEEEELLLLLTTTTTTT!

Boice: Celt has always been known as somewhat of an antagonist among the Corruption locker-room, never afraid to get into the face of those he disagrees with but this week we saw that ramps up to new levels; it was revealed via FMW.com that Celt has been goading Eastwood to give him their most violent encounter yet

Sound: That’s sounds exactly like something that dumbass would do

Boice: The word on the grapevine is that Celt feels both men need step their game up in order to be at the standard the UV title demands; I don’t know if goading the already volatile Eastwood is the smartest move in the world, but it could make for one hell of a match

Sound: The “standard of the UV division”? Oh please, that’s probably just means these morons are going to be breaking out the light-tubes or the chainsaws or something else suitably retarded

Boice: Why do they even put you on these matches if all you’re going to do is complain

Sound: Because I’m the top analyst on the staff, and don’t you forget that.

Eastwood and Celt square up to each other in the dead centre of the ring, highlighting the height difference between the two. With a nod to the timekeeper the referee calls for the bell. The instant it sounds both men being throwing fists at each other wildly.

Boice: AND Here we go! With both men having put so much on the line don’t expect either one to back down for even a second! Celt seems to be landing more but Eastwood’s seem to be more devastating!

Sound: Doesn’t take a genius to work this one out; you can talk about fire and determination all you like but that extra sixty pounds Eastwood has makes all the difference now on the receiving end of some shots right to the gut

Sound: You take out the gut early and you take away a man’s stamina Boice, shots like those will take the wind right out of you.

Boice: Eastwood puts Celt on top of the turnbuckle but Celt tries to fight back-OH and gets rocked with an uppercut for his trouble! Eastwood now just launching Celt across the ring with a throw

Sound: If Eastwood wants to take this match he needs to keep to that power based offence, in previous encounters he’s given Celt an in by getting caught up in brawling with him which allowed Celt to flash some of those aerials moves he keeps hidden among his arsenal

Boice: Eastwood hauling Celt to his feet…and sends him crashing into the side of the Cage with a massive Irish Whip! Celt just splattered against it upon impact

Sound: Well…I don’t like it, but that’s what the cage is there for…so use it.

Boice: And again now to the other side, there’s no give in that steel mesh ladies and gentlemen, as you could see as Celt crumbles against it…Eastwood now taking a run up…facewash right into the Cage!

Sound: You know normally in a match we’d see Eastwood taking his time to enjoy having the advantage, but he’s all focus tonight

Boice: Eastwood following up now with stomp after stomp now

Sound: In a situation like this I can tell you the vast majority of wrestler would opt to roll to the outside but in Cage matches that’s just not option, you’re boxed in and there’s nowhere to run.

Boice: Eastwood’s got Celt up again now...vertical suplex against the Cage!

Sound: Eastwood’s kept the advantage so far…if he can keep this up he’s take the title

Boice: Celt is crawling at the cage now for support, trying to work himself up to a vertical base but here comes Eastwood…Celt throwing some haymakers now from his knees, he’s up! Celt now throwing some kicks to Eastwood’s legs but Eastwood cuts him off with a vicious elbow to the jaw! Clubbing blows to Celt’s back now

Sound: Eastwood refusing to surrender his advantage here Boice…in fact I’m surprised he hasn’t gone for a pin yet, with Celt on the back foot early on in this match I wouldn’t be shocked if Eastwood capitalised early

Boice: Eastwood pressing on with his attack, hoisting Celt up with ease now, his power coming into play so much tonight, Fallaway slam perhaps? No, Eastwood simply ramming Celt into the unforgiving steel!

Sound: Not that I like throwing Boice any bones folks, but even for a UV matches this one is tough to call; there’s very little “moves” as such being displayed here tonight: it’s been pretty all brawling and power from the get go.

Boice: Yes and it shows no signs of slowing down as Eastwood continues to grind Celt against the mesh…Eastwood turns now…he’s almost juggling Celt around here, attempting to grasp him better here

Sound: It looks as if he’s getting Celt in the Crucifix Powerbomb position now…

Boice: It’s definitely something similar to that…Celt trying to fight back, launching some kicks but Eastwood hangs on...

Celt furiously attempts to escape from Eastwood clutches, stomping down at Eastwood’s head. Eastwood shrugs off the blows however before quickly running to the other side of the ring and launching Celt into the wall of the steel cage. The crowd roars as Celt splatters against the mesh, a roar which turns to somewhat of a gasp when part of the mesh gives way, trapping Celt’s left arm in.

Boice: OHH AND THIS ISN’T GOOD FOR THE CELT

Sound: I want to be surprised but leave it to Corruption’s crew to build a halfassed cage

Boice: Part of the steel mesh has given way to the combined force of Eastwood and weight of the
Celt! Celt dangling by his left arm now! The pain must be immense!

Eastwood stares shocked for a second at his own handiwork as the Celt cries out in pain as his entire body weight is concreted on his left arm. His left arm appears to be stuck in the newly formed gap which the mesh cutting into his arm near to his armpit. A cut quickly forms and blood begins to trickle down his side. Celt instinctively struggles to tear his arm out of the gap but quickly finds he’s stuck; his legs therefore desperately search for a foothold in the mesh to alleviate the pressure.

Sound: If anyone was looking for Eastwood to point an exclamation point on his power you just got it; Celt is a BAD way right now

Eastwood looks unsure as what to do a moment, surprised by even his own strength. However the gears soon start turning in his head and he picks up a steel chair from one of the corners of the ring.

Boice: Things might be getting even worse now Dalby, it looks like Eastwood isn’t context to just let Celt suffer without him

With the Celt metaphorical between his finger and his thumb, Eastwood struts up to the Celt confidently, chair in hand. He stares into the crowd knowingly for a moment, as if to communicate “Both you know and I know what’s coming next” and the crowd responds loudly.

As if swinging a baseball bat, Eastwood smacks Celt as hard as he can with the chair, causing Celt to lose the footholds he had on the ring ropes. Celt’s arm dangles like a thread now but Eastwood doesn’t let up and delivers a second powerful blow, this time dislodging Celt from the tear they made in the cage mesh

Boice: Incoming cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THRRRRR-NO DICE! Celt wildly throwing one arm into the air to break it!

Sound: “Wildly” is putting it mildly, the guy is flailing around like retarded fish out of water right now

The Celt rolls around the mat violently, clutching his arm as if it was about to fall out of its socket.

Boice: And boy doesn’t Eastwood know it; I think he smells blood in the water because he’s circling
Celt like a great white on the prowl! Eastwood diving after that left arm now; looking for the cross armbreaker I think

Sound: That does appear to be a garbage red brand version of what a cross armbreaker is supposed to be JB

Boice: Celt in the danger zone right now! He’s frantically trying to shift this weight here!

Sound: He better, if he doesn’t he’s a deadman!

Boice: Eastwood wrenching back, torqueing that arm! But Celt now throwing punches with his one good arm now, the UV title in massive peril here! Slips out of it! Celt swinging punches for his life here!

Sound: Celt better figure something out real fast because right now it feels like he’s drowning against the tidal wave that is Jack Eastwood

Boice: Celt still holding that arm…he stops Eastwood from getting to his feet with a dropkick, and now another! Celt basically having to use his entire body weight to keep Eastwood down here. Eastwood keeps coming though; stomp by Celt to Eastwood’s thigh sends the big man to one knee…front facelock applied!

With the front facelock locked in Celt manages to keep Eastwood on one knee, however Eastwood fire some punches to the gut of Celt in an attempt to get him off.

Sound: Wow…I didn’t actually Celt knew any wrestling holds

Boice: There’s a lot that would surprise you about the guys in the UV division if you’d only give them the chance outside of the PPVs…Celt now BIG time strikes here, he’s throwing some vicious knees to the jaw of Eastwood! Castlebar kisses everywhere! It’s a regular love-fest!

Sound: Not that I endorse strikes over actual wrestling, but those kneecap strikes can be so effective Jack; the kneecap is basically one giant knuckle after all

Boice: Celt now just rocking Eastwood’s world with those knees, a fourth, a fifth one now! Takes a run up…boom headshot! Brutal big boot to the head of the still kneeling Eastwood!

Sound: That’s the first time Celt has even knocked him down all match long!

Boice: Celt zooming in with the cover attempt here! One, two! And a NOPE.jpg from Eastwood, he’s not going out like that

Sound: The thing that’s always been surprising about Celt-

Boice: Eastwood just takes Celt’s head OFF with that clothesline! How’s that for a recovery? Go on Dalby

Sound: The surprising thing about Celt is despite being a comparably smaller guy is the power his strikes have…but we’re seeing that being really tested here tonight against Eastwood who just seems to have overwhelmed Celt with a barrage of offence

Boice: Eastwood has Celt by the scuff of his hair now, he’s shouting something at him…and now he points to that table tied to the roof of the cage

Sound: Doesn’t take an Ammunition fan to work out what’s coming next Jack; Celt’s future looks remarkable dim if Eastwood gets his way here by showing why UV wrestlers are so respected: he’s going to assault Celt with that household object.

Boice: Hey Dalby, if you don’t like it why don’t you go back to analysing half hour long headlocks?

Sound: Touched a nerve, did I?

Boice: Celt and Eastwood are going to war right in front of us, can we just call this intense action, please? Eastwood climbing the turnbuckles towards that table now…

Sound: Eastwood’s so damn tall all he has to do is get to the middle rope and he’s in reaching distance

Boice: Almost got it n-But here comes the Celt! GERMAN SUPLEX? Eastwood hits the breaks, he’s hanging onto the Cage for dear life!

Sound: It’s only the second rope, but for guy like Eastwood any fall is a big one!

Boice: Celt now trashing away at Eastwood’s back with blow after blow!

Sound: Eastwood’s too strong, he’s knows how lethal a fall from there could be, he’s refusing to be budged

CRAK

Boice: Celt blasts Eastwood across the back with that chair from earlier! Blunt force trauma!

Sound: Hang on to something solid folks, this is going to be like a 747 crash landing!

Boice: GERMAN off the second rrrrroppppeeee!!! Right down on his neck and shoulders! Celt folded Eastwood like a damn accordion!

Still clutching his left arm, a collapsed Celt weakly drapes his arm over Eastwood

Boice: ONE!

TWO!

TH-

TWOCOUNTONLY!

Un-be-LIEVABLE!

Both men lay exhausted on the mat as the crowd breaks out in applause, willing them to rise to their feet.

Boice: This match really taking a toll on both men and it’s showing now

Sound: Yeah JB, Celt’s got that crippled arm and Eastwood is on a trip towards a concussion if he’s not careful; hell what I am saying, UV guys are never careful, he IS going to get a concussion from this match.

Boice: Injuries are an unfortunate side effect of the desire, passion and bravely shown by the proud people who make up the Ultraviolent division

Sound: Wow, be *more* of a spin doctor Jack.

Boice: I don’t have to spin anything Dalby because there’s nothing more genuine than the UV divison

Sound: Nice job proving my point…

Celt and Eastwood crawl to the centre of the ring, ending up on their knees in front of each other. The stare at one another for a moment, both of their eyes somewhat glazed over, before launching into another slugfest.

Boice: Despite the slaughter these two guys have just put themselves through it’s almost like these two guys are starting the whole match off again from scratch here! What a blazing pace they’re setting

As each man throws a haymaker the crowd cheer along to every blow

YAY
BOO
YAY
BOO
YAY
BOO
YAY
YAY
YA-BOO
BBBBOOOOOOOOOOO

Boice: It looked like Celt was going to take it there for a second but Eastwood now forcing his thumbs into the eyes of the Celt! Jesus now he’s biting into his shoulder! Eastwood is sick! He is twisted and demented!

Sound: This is what you Corruption morons wanted Jack! Two filthy animals trapped in a Cage fighting to the death! Hell Celt basically told Eastwood to do whatever it took! On Ammo we give you modern athletic sporting competition, on Corruption you get human cock-fighting, I hope you’re proud of it.

Eastwood: GIVE ME THE TUBES!

Boice: Eastwood barking orders to the ringside staff now…

Sound: Oh hell, don’t tell me he’s asking for what I think he is

Through the gapes in the steel mesh the ringside staff beginning sliding light tubes into the cage.

Sound: oh joy, the least-entertaning gore element of our evening

Boice: Eastwood’s got a light tube! Turn’s towards Celt...Celt ducks and rolls under his swing! Grabs one of his own, BAM! Eastwood eats a light tube to the face! He’s running in the red now!

Sound: Somewhere, someplace, Ricky Steamboat and David Diabolical are plucking each other’s eyeballs out right now over this

Boice: Celt trying to seize the advantage now! Looks for the DDT, Denied! Eastwood sends Celt crashing into the cage with a backbody drop! Eastwood is clutching his face though, we can only imagine what damage glass into the face could do!

Both men grabbing more light tubes now…circling each other now, neither man wants to make that fatal mistake that could cost him the match! Celt makes the first move but eats a kick to the gut for this trouble! Light tube into the injured left arm! Celt winches in pain! But smashes his light tube into the side of Eastwood’s head, this is brutal!

Sound: You’ll only find this fine action on Corruption and in the backyards of redneck states folks

Boice: Both men are blood-stained messes now as the match nears its critical point, but both refuse to back down! If the only they’d traded showy wristlocks for 25 minutes followed by 5 minutes of backflips then this could have been Sound’s MOTY!

Sound: No need to be a snarky bitch you gore addicted blood mark

Boice: Eastwood has Celt by the throat, Is he looking for War, his chokebreaker!? Celt slips out, Irish whip, Eastwood slams into the Cage! Leaping forearm by Celt...Eastwood pushes Celt back, Lariat! Celt ducks! Hops on to the turnbuckle! Here comes Eastwood!

Kick by Celt to the chest of Eastwood!

CELT JUMPS, HE’S HOLDING ONTO THE ROOF OF THE CAGE! HE’S CLIMBING FORWARD EVEN WITH THAT BAD ARM! DROPS DOWN ONTO EASTWOOD!

HURRICANRANA!

NO, EASTWOOD STALLS IT!

Sound: These guys cant do real wrestling they fail all the time!

Boice: SUPLEX, WAIT NO, HE’S GOING FOR BOOM! HE’S GOING FOR BOOM! UP GOES CELT! WAIT, REVERSAL!?!?!! ETERNAL DRIVER! ETERNAL DRIVER! CELT RESERVED BOOM! INTO THE DRIVER! EASTWOOD SPIKED RIGHT ON HIS HEAD!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Cherry: Here is your winner and STILL Ultraviolent champion! THE CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELT!

The Celt (3.85aps + 1.7avs = 5.55 total)
Eastwood (3.7aps + 0.7avs = 4.4 total)

The Celt falls on his back as the cage begins to raise. The referee holds his arm up as he drapes the Ultraviolent belt across his waist. A few paramedics at ringside check the two combatants as Celt is the first to his feet.

The crowd cheers as he raises his UV belt high while leaning back into the turnbuckle. Celt drops to the mat and rolls through the third rope and exits up the ramp, belt hoisted high. Back in the ring, Eastwood pushes the paramedics off of him and he pulls himself over the bottom rope, glaring at the Celt.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 am

We fade in backstage to Action Jackson, who is standing by in the interview area.

Action: YOOOOO, What’s good, fam! It’s ya boy, Action Jackson and I’m comin’ to ya live and in livin’ color from FMW Ultimatum 3! Now, ya kno that I’ma have all the exclusives I can get for y’all and I got one now! Joining me at this time, fresh off getting tha W over David GS, CHRIS AUSTIN!

A battered Austin walks into the shot, glaring at Action and holding a blood-soaked towel to his face.

Action: The floor is yours, bruh. Talk to ‘em bout ya win…

Austin: I know why I’m here, Jackson. Now, let me ask you something. Did you see what I did to David GS not too long ago?

Action: Yeah, we all saw ya whoop dude’s ass somethin’ fierce.

Austin: No, I did more than that. I decimated him, as I said I would. I beat him into a state of syncope, Jackson. I put him to sleep, as you would say. I did that to someone that I don’t even hate, someone I may not actually dislike so you can imagine what I’d do to someone who gets on my nerves.

Action: So what’s next for ya, B?

Austin: Honestly, what happened to David GS should have happened to either Christian G. Smitten or Abel Steele. But alas, they got the luck of the draw. As it were, I’ve come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, FMW doesn’t quite understand just how talented, just how good, just how dangerous I am. So I will put everyone on notice now. Chris Austin is about to take steps to show FMW something that I already know, which is that I am a future FMW Champion. This match was a slight, Jackson, and David paid dearly. I’ve taken down one of FMW’s “Golden Boys”, now I will set my sights on another one and then another, and so on until I am FMW Champion.

Austin sighs and turns his gaze to the camera.

Austin: You all should feel sorry for the next person I set my sights on and hope that God has mercy on him or her, because I damn sure will not. If there is any question out there, I will answer it correctly and devastatingly precisely. Any test, I will pass it with flying colors and one way or another, I will prove that I’m in a class by myself. The members of FMW just exist in it. It’s time I expel my chief obstacles... brutally. Class Dismissed.

Austin walks away as the shot fades out.

“Time is Running Out” by Muse comes over the speakers, but is almost drowned out by a chorus of boos. With his fists firmly clenched, Abel Steele walks out, ready for action. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring as Buster Cherry introduces him

Cherry: The following match will be conducted under C4 rules, and it for the FMW C4 championship. As is customary, we introduce first the challenger… from Perth, Western Australia, weighing in at 222 pounds, ABEL STEEEEEELE!!!!!

Boice: Well, after the amazement that has been Ultimatum so far, we’re fast approaching a match which has been months in the making. Yet now with a new Champion

Sound: And now it sounds like a much improved match, The New C-4 Champion Christian Smitten vs. The long awaited challenger in Abel Steele. You have to like the C4 style. This is the kind of technically superior match that you love to watch.

Boice:Steele will be a determined man, he failed to capture the title last time round, but now against a man he has previously beaten and his odds have seemed to improve.

Sound: Previous history means little in this business. This is the biggest stage of them all, and I don’t think you can count on a guy like Smitten shrinking from that.

“Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron hits the speakers. The crowd instantly starts to cheer loudly, as the C-4 Champion, Christian G. Smitten, walks out from backstage, and slowly down the ramp. Smitten stops at the bottom and seems genuinely surprised by the positive crowd reaction. He climbs the turnbuckle and shows off the C4 title to a massive pop.

Cherry: His opponent… from Salt Lake City, Utah, weighing in at 290 pounds, he is the C-4 Champion, The Honorable CHRISTIAN G. SMIIIIITTEN!!!

Boice: Coming off his fresh win over Chris Austin at No Holds Barred, Smitten has to be seen as the favourite in this match. Former World Champion, former FMW Commissioner, he has done it all, and he doesn’t look like faltering tonight.

Sound: But like every champion, there is always more than one man wanting to take the title off your hands, and with the likes of Austin and Michaels without a title and still in the C-4 division, you can never let your guard down.

Smitten climbs into the ring, and rests on the ring ropes, waiting as the crowd continue to cheer him on.

Boice: There’s the bell, and we are underway, and Steele comes out rushing. Smitten quick to see his opponents actions and sidesteps though. Steele goes for the rebound, clothesline to Smitten…DENIED!.

Sound: Smitten with the obvious size advantage, And it’s showing from the first move, Abel will need to be smarter than that. Steele bounces off the chest of Smitten, and Smitten returns fire with a clothesline of his own. Steele’s be turned inside out with that hit.

Boice: Bad start from Abel Steele, but the champ is slow on the follow up, and Steele manages to roll out of the way of Smitten’s reach. Steele lifts himself up, but Smitten’s right there, and we have our first submission move, a nice and simple armbar.

Sound: Well Smitten is taking his time warming up here, no need to race into things and lose momentum. Steele tries to take control of the tie up, but Smitten’s overpowering him.

Boice: Smitten moves into a side headlock, but Steele counters with a snapmare

Sound: I like that. No punches, just RASSLIN!

Boice: You’re appeased by his change in wrestling style. That’s rewarding. You’ve harped on about it enough, so maybe he finally listened. Now… can Steele capitalize? He locks on a half nelson…

Sound: Can’t get too excited about it though. Anyway keep calling the ac-

”Gimme Shelter” by the Rolling Stones hits, as the arena nearly falls silent in shock for the returning John ‘Doc’ Derrick, his neck in a brace, who makes his way to ringside.

Boice: OH MY GOD! HE LIVES! THE DOC IS IN THE BUILDING!

Sound: After he was brutally taken out by Abel, some would think that was enough to end not only his career but most of his life too, but to both ours and Abel’s surprise he’s here.

Doc makes his way to the commentary desk where he gradually sits himself down and hooks himself up to a pair of headphones to speak.

Boice: Welcome back Doc… it’s great to see you.

Derrick: Thanks Jack, great to finally be back. Took some time though. All thanks to that prick.

Derrick locks eyes with Abel who is still in disbelief of Doc’s appearance, clinging to the half nelson. Doc stares him down for a full 5 seconds of shocked silence from all involved.

Boice: No love lost between the two of you. How is the injury Doc? I notice the neck brace, will it be long til your back in the ring?

Derrick: I’d hope it’s not too long. The Doc’s are saying that I’m a few weeks off, but the neck is feeling better.

Sound: Well you picked the best night to show up, and seemingly the best match too. As Abel still hasn’t taken his eyes off of you while he also mouths off to you, much to his own stupidity.

Derrick: Ultimately it’ll cost him, so I’m happy to keep his attention.

Smitten slips out and rolls to the ropes. Steele reacts by grabbing his arm and going for an irish whip. Smitten reversesit, pulling him in towards himself, and then flipping him over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

Boice: Smitten counters, and Steele finds himself on the outside. Smitten’s not going to the outside though, normally he’d be out there in a flash, ready to use and abuse the environment out there, instead he’s choosing to have an in-depth discussion with the referee.

Sound: Well with Abel laying down in front of us, I wonder why?!

Derrick: I’m not going to get involved, this match doesn’t need to be cheapened anymore, it already has a boxer in it, it doesn’t need some outside interference.

Boice: Well Steele is slowly picking himself up and probably wondering why he hasn’t been attacked yet. He’s back into the ring, but Smitten is still arguing now with the ref…

Sound: Here we go, the cheap win. Abel Steele from behind with a grapple to the waist of the champ, looking for the german suplex, but Smitten was ready for it! backwards elbow to the mid section, followed by a quick spin and a devastating SPINEBUSTER by the Champion!!.

Boice: Smitten delivered that with authority as Abel is still struggling to come to terms with the effects of that on his body. Smitten looks to hurry this up as he drags Steele back to his feet. Steele’s clutching his ribs painfully,

Sound: Steele’s up and Smitten’s straight into the attack. Knee to the mid section, he lifts him up and holds him upside down... and connects with a delayed vertical suplex. Now we’re starting to see some sound wrestling.

Boice: Smitten takes in Abel… SWITCHBOMB COUNTERED INTO A TORNADO DDT!

Derrick: Was that meant to be impressive? Because it wasn’t.

Boice: Well, Smitten presented the opportunity, and Abel took it. He’s really been putting himself into this match, but the champ has had the better of him so far. Abel and Smitten back to their feet, Smitten misses with a clothesline, turns around, and receives a standing drop kick to the knee.

Sound: Smitten face plants the mat and Steele’s on the attack again. He’s grappling with the head of Smitten, and locks in a cross face. Perfectly positioned too.

Boice: Smitten’s trying to reverse out of the cross face, but Steele’s got it locked in tight. He’s really putting the pressure on the neck of Smitten. He can’t reach the ropes, so he tries to pry Steele’s hands away.

Sound: He’s making progress in his barbaric way of breaking the submission, he’s given himself enough room to get his head out, and he does. Steele’s quick to get his distance though, back on his feet and on the other side of the ring in a hurry.

Boice: Smitten’s back to his feet as well. I hope Smitten isn’t FROSTing up right now, he needs to lift right now

Sound: Bad luck to him. Even on an off day, he should be dominating this ex-BOXER.

Boice: Smitten’s trying to keep his distance from Steele as well. We don’t see that every day. Steele takes this as a sign, and comes in closer. He throws a buzz saw kick, but Smitten catches it. He throws Steele down on the ground, but Steele’s back up quickly.

Sound: Steele comes in close again, but Smitten grabs him by the neck. He lifts him high above his head, looking for a military press, but Steele’s struggling... Smitten can’t hold on to him, Steele’ lands on his feet, and pushes Smitten into the turnbuckles.

Derrick: What’s Smitten doing? End it!!

Boice: Smitten is having trouble doing that as Steele charges in, looking for a splash, but Smitten protects himself with a big boot. Steele took all of that on the chin, he’s got to be hurting.

Derrick: Here comes Smitten!!

Sound: Smitten’s picked himself out of the corner, and he’s towering over Steele now. A MASSIVE KICK to the fallen body of Abel Steele. That’s not wrestling.

Boice: It might not fall under your definition, but it sure did work.

Sound: He’s got him in a front face lock... SWITCHBOMB!

Boice: He’s dragging Steele back to his feet. He’s picked him up in a torture rack position! He’s looking to finish this.

Sound: Steele’s showing life on the shoulders of Smitten, but he doesn’t seem to notice, as he attempts the Courtroom Assault! Abel Steel changes his momentum though, lands on his feet in front of Smitten.

Boice: He lays into Smitten’s abdomen with a number of left and right jabs before lifting the bigger man up and SPINEBUSTER!! Smitten had no answer for any of those punches then that massive spinebuster, using all of Smitten’s weight on the way down.

Sound: I guess that counts as a move

Derrick: He’s coming around a tad, picking up a more nuanced style here. In the end, though… he’s just an inexperienced punk who thinks he’s magnitudes more awesome than he is.

Boice: You know, I don’t think I’ve fully adjusted to you being… here… alive… everything. What made you decide to come out here, anyway?

Derrick: Can’t a guy just want to enjoy a good wrestling match?

Sound: Riiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhttt

Boice: Steele on the offensive. He nails a DDT on Smitten and floats over… CROSSFACE!

Sound: Oh, wow… a submission! This is exciting!

Boice: Smitten rolls, he’s trying to power out… but Steele won’t let go!

Sound: This guy IS learning!

Boice: Smitten grabs the rope!

Sound: That’s all for Smitten’s rope breaks tonight!

Boice: Remember folks, this is C4 rules. No pinfalls allowed. And only one rope break per match per competitor.

Sound: The way it should be!

Boice: Abel with a knee to the gut. Overhead suplex lift… Smitten’s on the top rope!

Sound: Here comes the R.O.O.T

Abel points to an imaginary wristwatch, but Smitten capitalizes and nails a top-rope bulldog.

Boice: Smitten is too good for that!

Derrick: That’s what you get when you don’t focus on just putting away Smitten

Boice: Steele rolls the outside, but Smitten is right on top with a big boot!

Sound: Again, with the non-wrestling.

Boice: Smitten looks to the crowd… they’re fired up. They want to see Smitten win tonight.

Derrick: Can’t blame them. Look at the alternative

Sound: Man, you know who I miss being C4 champ? Chris Austin. That guy had moves on top of moves.

Boice: Speaking of moves… Smitten has something planned here… TORTURE RACK POSITION!

Sound: YEAH!

Boice: COURTROOM ASSAULT! STEELE LANDS RIGHT ON THE RAMP!

Sound: Now what? He can’t win on a pin, and he’s outside the ring anyway!

Derrick: I like what he’s doing

Boice: Smitten inside, and the ref is counting!

Sound: A sound strategy after all!

Boice: The ref is up to 5! Steele is staggering, he can’t even find his feet.

As if drunk, Steele stumbles into the steel steps.

Derrick: That… is quite the sight. And a welcome one at that.

Sound: He’s got one hand on the apron…

Boice: 8!

Sound: Don’t end this on countout!

Boice: 9… STEELE IS IN!

Sound: Ah, good… that would have been a lame ending.

Boice: Steele is met with a few boots from Smitten. Smitten wants to put this one away.

Sound: I think he’s going to have to invent himself a submission if he wants to keep his C4 title.

Boice: Smitten pulls Abel to his feet… here’s a bearhug!

Sound: Just keep it locked in…

Boice: This is usually a setup for the Gavel Banger, but Smitten knows what he’s got to do to win this match.

Sound: Steele slips an arm free…

Boice: MASSIVE RIGHT HAND! DOWN GOES SMITTEN!

Sound: Well, when the chips are down, you have to go with what you know. When you’re this tired, you go with whatever your instincts tell you.

Derrick: Actually, by Steele’s standards, that wasn’t a good shot. It’s hard to generate momentum from inside a bearhug.

Boice: Indeed. And Steele levels Smitten with a clothesline… now he’s raising one fist.

Sound: Oh great, time for the worst finisher in FMW today

Boice: That fist shakes, he’s measuring Smitten for it… SMITTEN DUCKS THE TEMPERED STEELE! HE NAILS A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!

Derrick: Good to see. It would be tragic if somebody won the C4 title on a punch.

Sound: How will either of these men come away with the win?

Boice: Smitten and Steele up. Who will strike first?

Sound: This is huge… this match is a toss-up… both men on the edge… who will take the advantage?

Boice: Steele pulls up on the ropes. He measures Smitten, he runs… SMITTEN CATCHES THE BOOT!

Sound: WHAT?

Boice: He kicks out the back leg of Steele. OVER THE HEAD HALF BOSTON CRAB!

Sound: That looks painful!

Derrick: Smitten has a new weapon, it seems! And just when he needed it!

Boice: SMITTEN SITTING ON THE BACK OF STEELE. STEELE CAN’T GET OUT OF THE HOLD! HE’S GOT NO CHOICE! STEELE TAPS!

Sound: YES! SUBMISSION WRESTLING!

Cherry: Here is your winner and STILL FMW C4 Champion… CHRISTIIIIIIAN GEEEEEEEEEEEE SMIIIIIIIIITEN!

Christian G. Smitten (4.3aps + 2.0avs = 6.3 total)
Abel Steele (4.2aps + 0.4avs = 4.6 total)

Wayne Bergeron’s “Friend Like Me” blares, as Smitten is given his C4 title. The crowd cheers as he raises it in triumph.

Boice: These are two men who maybe aren’t best suited to the C4 division, but damn did they come through with a great C4 rules match tonight.

Sound: Steele showing progress on his technical skill, and Smitten inventing a new submission finisher on the spot. This guy is just full of surprises.

Derrick walks from behind commentary before staring at the injured and defeated Steele at ringside. He taunts Steele by tapping on the edge of the apron, which noticeably startles Steele. Steele recoils in the ring, as Doc makes his way up the ramp.

Boice: Steele has failed to capture the C4 belt, and that might be the least of his problems!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:38 am

Backstage Faith is walking down the hall. As she paces she is approached by Drew Michaels.

Drew: Faith, I want to make sure you understand. I should have done something about Tyrant a very long time ago. I didn’t, and I regret it nearly every day of my life. TyranT’s been walking as a free man for too long and I have to try and redeem my mistakes tonight. He's hurt too many people, innocent people, people that have friends and family. People like you.

Drew reaches out and places a hand on Faith's shoulder

Drew: Know deep down, Faith, I consider you my friend and I am so absolutely sorry about the things that happened to you. The things you've been put through.

Faith:...

Drew: I truly am sorry for the things that have happened to you and to our friends. I hope you understand that what I must do tonight I truly mean to do for the greater good, I really do.

The two of them stare at each other for a brief moment until they are onset by the grizzled Tyrant.

Tyrant: Ah' believe yah have yer hand on mah dau'ter, Michaels. The way I see it, you and I got some settlin' to do an' I ain't gon' do it back here where no one is here ter see you get beat down like the god you are. Tryin' to get in on my dau'ter!? I'll tan yer hide Michaels.

Tyrant smacks Drews hand away from Faith and grabs his daughter by the wrist, turning and dragging her back down the corridor.

”Not Afraid” by Eminem hits, as Drew Michaels appears to an obnoxiously loud pop.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the Savior of FMW… Drrrrrrrrreeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww MIIIIIIIIIIIIII-CHAELS!

Boice: Two of the most decorated superstars in the history of this business going at it now. This man right here has held all of the major belts. He’s been UV Champ. He’s been C4 Champ. He’s been the World Champ. He’s been the torchbearer. He’s done it all!

Sound: This match sucks. Drew’s a kiss-ass, so forget that guy. And who wants to see old man Tyrant flop his saggy skin all over the mat?

”Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth blares over the speaker as Tyrant comes out with his daughter Faith.

Cherry: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Faith… TYYYYYYYYYYYYRAAAAAAANNNNT

Boice: My partner might not appreciate Tyrant because he’s far from a technical wrestler…

Sound: He’s really just far from a wrestler…

Boice: But this match has to excite everyone who’s a follower of FMW. Two former world champs in the same ring… it doesn’t get any better?

Sound: Wake me up when we get to the main event with the better half of SPARTA and a guy that has a moveset in the double digits.

Boice: And on that note, away we go! Drew draws closer in wrestling stance, but Tyrant swings wildly…

Sound: Old people are so gross…

Boice: Drew catches and puts on a half nelson. Tyrant battles out with a few elbows. Tyrant off the ropes… drops Drew with a shoulderblock.

Sound: Still no real wrestling moves. Maybe I should count how many he does this match?

Boice: Tyrant off the ropes, he misses with a clothesline… and eats a high knee from Drew on the rebound!

Sound: You almost feel bad watching this. I mean, you want to laugh, because old people getting hurt is funny… but… you feel bad about it.

Boice: Drew with the cover. 1…kickout by Tyrant. Drew now into the mount, and begins hammering away on Tyrant with lefts and rights. He’s taking Tyrant apart with punches to every part of the face.

Sound: Damn ref, breaking it up! It was just getting good!

Boice: Drew backing off at the ref’s orders. Tyrant scrambling into the corner. Here comes Drew! Climbing knee to the face! And he follows with a monkey flip out of the corner.

Sound: That bump might mean a hip replacement for Tyrant. Let’s hope FMW won’t have to pick up the bill.

Boice: Faith watches silently at ringside. Drew waits for Tyrant to get up. Running STO! Here’s another cover! ONE…TWO… NO! Tyrant won’t go down that easy.

Sound: It seems strange to me that Faith is down here, given all the turmoil her father has put her through. I mean, his FMW title shot came at her expense, if you remember.

Boice: I remember indeed, as Drew locks on a headlock. Tyrant looking a little out of sorts here.

Sound: I guess blood is thicker than water and all that jazz. But it’s odd to me that’s she’s coming out here in support of this guy when she should be out advancing her own promising career. Instead, she’s taken a notable back seat to pops.

Boice: Pops isn’t so bad, as he counters Drew with a back suplex! And now… can he capitalize on this momentum?

Sound: ONE! That’s his first legitimate wrestling move this match!

Boice: Both men scramble to their feet. Drew launches a kick, but Ty ducks… and nails a right hand! One more right! Jab with the left… and a huge haymaker sends Drew to the mat!

Sound: That should probably get him negative points.

Boice: Tyrant with a kick to the midsection. Clubbing blows to the back of the neck. And a STIFF knee to Drew’s face.

Sound: I think that should count as a foreign object. He’s probably got a few titanium screws and plates in that old thing!

Boice: Tyrant drops Drew with a swinging neckbreaker!

Sound: TWO!

Boice: And now Tyrant is feeling it. Drew is dazed. He’s still feeling the effects of that knee… TYRANT SLAM!

Sound: WHAT? ALREADY?

Boice: TYRANT HITS IT! HERE’S THE COVER! ONE…TWO…NO! DREW KICKED OUT!

Sound: Awww… damnit. I thought it was over.

Boice: I don’t think… that is not a move that people just shrug off.

Sound: Well… I guess that’s three moves for Tyrant.

Boice: Tyrant is intimidating the bejeezus out of the ref, as Drew slips to the outside of the ring to regroup.

Sound: That old bastard has quite the temper. But if there’s one thing you can say about Drew… he doesn’t go down easy.

Boice: Neither of these men do. They’re two of the toughest, oldest men in this business. You don’t achieve as much as they have over as long a period of time without that kind of toughness. Neither of them want to go home tonight with a loss on the biggest show in FMW.

Sound: Unfortunately, they can’t both lose.

Boice: Tyrant to the outside. Drew with a right hand, but Tyrant throws him into the steel steps.

Sound: Drew Michaels sure does take a lot of punishment. And it only feeds his messiah complex.

Boice: Tyrant boots Michaels straight in the head! That’s bone vs. steel right there, and that’s not a fun bout for Drew Michaels.

Sound: Faith looking at her father with contempt. I don’t know why… did she expect anything different from the bastard?

Boice: Tyrant rolls Michaels into the ring. Tyrant follows, and gets caught with a small package! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Damnit… end this match already!

Boice: Tyrant nearly fell prey to the technically savvy Drew Michaels. But he’s right back on top, reigning right hands on the downed Michaels.

Sound: Finally, the ref gets this barbarian off. If I wanted to see an old guy throwing lots of punches, I’d go to happy hour at the Old Country Buffet.

Boice: I was unaware that they served alcohol there.

Sound: I don’t know if they do. Do I look like I’m the kind of guy that’s been there?

Boice: Michaels into the corner, but Tyrant is right there and unloads with a few stomps. Again, the ref gets Tyrant out. As Drew continues to get to his feet.

Sound: It’s like the guy has no pain receptors. He just keeps getting up. Like Hugh Hefner, after all these years.

Boice: Stop with the metaphors, you’re not very good at them.

Sound: Shut up, I own you.

Boice: Tyrant mounts Drew in the corner, and reigns down a few fists.

The crowd counts all the way up to 8 with the punches when…

Boice: SPINEBUSTER OUT OF THE CORNER!

Sound: Oh… that was beautiful. Like seeing a man thrown from his walker.

Boice: Drew has to get back momentum. He throws a few jabs to Tyrant. Tyrant misses with a wild hook and gets an elbow to the face. Drew connects with a knee to the gut. Hip toss by Drew!

Sound: HE’S FALLEN, AND HE CAN’T GET UP!

Boice: Drew’s feeling it now! Kick to the midsection… Tyrant with a knee to the face! He tried to grab the knee for the Wicked DDT… but Tyrant had it scouted… and Tyrant hits a huge Lariat!

Sound: Oh, for christ’s sake!

Boice: Tyrant gazes at Drew, bad thoughts seething from him. He’s looking for another Tyrant Slam!

Sound: Maybe two of those will put Drew down!

Boice: SALVATION! DREW HIT THAT OUT OF NOWHERE!

Sound: Oh, well… as long as it’s over…

Boice: HERE’S THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! TYRANT KICKS OUT AT TWO!

Sound: God…damnit!

Boice: Drew is a bit shocked, but he’s not about to let this opportunity slip. He’s right on top of Tyrant with a diving knee!

Sound: Why won’t this end!?!

Boice: Drew stalks the former FMW World Champ. Tyrant is loopy, he’s got no chance… WICKED DDT!

Sound: Alright, let’s get to the main event!

Boice: ONE…TWO…NO! TYRANT GOT THE SHOULDER UP!

Sound: What the hell? You two are holding up greatness!

Boice: Drew cannot believe this. But he’s not a complaining man, and he’s dragging Tyrant into the corner.

Sound: I like where this is going.

Boice: Drew picks up Tyrant… and suplexes him onto the turnbuckle. He’s going up, this could be huge!

Sound: I’m calling for a Wicked DDT from the top rope. I want to see that old man take a tumble like those people in the life alert commercials!

Boice: Drew looks to the crowd. They want to see it. Tyrant with an elbow to the gut!

Sound: STAY DOWN OLD MAN!

Boice: European uppercut sends Drew tumbling to the mat!

Sound: Damnit! Can someone tell them to hurry up? We have to leave some time for Nick Bryson’s celebration party when he inevitably beats Frost!

Boice: Tyrant into the ring. And now he’s reigning fists down on Drew. The ref is trying to stop him

Sound: Could he stop this match?

Boice: Tyrant up off Drew. He’s pissed off… TYRANT SLAM TO THE REF!

Sound: Woah… now that was uncalled for!

Boice: The ref is out, and Tyrant is out of the ring. He’s got a steel chair!

Sound: More injuries for Drew Michaels, coming up. How does FMW manage to pay the insurance premium on that guy?

Boice: Tyrant into the ring… and he blasts Drew with the chair!

Sound: Well, peons, here’s your mindless violence for the evening. At least we’ll get some real wrestling when this is over.

Boice: Tyrant puts Drew’s neck into the chair… this is not good!

Sound: Good thing EMTs are on standby for every Drew Michaels match at this point.

Boice: Tyrant to the outside, he’s going up high… FAITH STEPS IN FRONT OF DREW!

Sound: What?

Boice: FAITH WONT LET HER FATHER END THIS MANS CAREER! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE SEEING!

Sound: Wow! Talk about loyalty! Talk about family! That bond cant even buy you a legitimate win anymore!

Boice: Shut your mouth! Faith is making the right call, regardless of what her father says! Hes trying to get her out of the way but she wont budge!

Sound: Look, Drew is moving now. How unfair!

Boice: Tyrant wont fly with Faith there and- DREW STUMBLES OVER TO THE ROPES! TYRANT SLIPS! Tyrant stumbles to the floor, FAITH HAS SAVED DREW MICHAELS!

Sound: Finally, FMW sends down a new ref.

Boice: The new ref removes the chair from the ring! Tyrant is steamed… he glares at Faith! Faith is escorted from the ring by the ref, Tyrant in pursuit… BANG! SALVATION!

Sound: That knee right there might just give him early onset dementia.

Boice: Drew locks in the guillotine…here comes the knees! REVELATIONS! KNEE AFTER KNEE INTO THE FACE OF TYRANT! FAITH LOOKS ON FROM THE RAMP, HAVING JUST FLEED HER FATHER!

Sound: I hope he taps…

Boice: Tyrant won’t! NEITHER MAN IS WILLING TO GIVE IN!

Sound: There’s only so much one body can take! I think he’s out!

Boice: TYRANT LIFTS DREW HIGH NOW! ONE LAST FEAT OF STRENGTH FROM THE VETERAN AND- NO! DREW IS BACK DOWN! HE SHIFTS HIS ARMS- FISHERMANS DDT! DREW WITH THE PIN! ONE, TWO, THREE! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner! DREWWWWWW MIIIIIIICHAELS!

Drew Michaels (4.35aps + 1.6avs = 5.95 total)
TyranT (4.6aps + 0.9avs = 5.5 total)

Sound: About goddamn time. Now get that old news out of the ring and let’s get to…

Boice: THESE MEN PUT ON A HELL OF A SHOW, NEITHER MAN WOULD GIVE!

Sound: Yes, yes, but…

Boice: DREW MICHAELS ESCAPES WITH ANOTHER UGLY WIN, WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM FAITH!

Sound: Yes, that’s nice but we’ve got-

Boice: SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MOMENT! DREW MICHAELS HAS WON AT ULTIMATUM! HE’S TRIUMPHED IN AN INSTANT CLASSIC OVER A FELLOW LIVING LEGEND!

Sound: …

Boice: And we still have a main event to go… and how can it top this? My goodness!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

Boice: Tyrant is still in the ring after this most recent defeat.

Sound: Get out old timer, we have a main event people want to see.

Boice: Tyrant's called for a mic! What does he have to say!

Sound: He probably wants to know where the nearest bob evans is or what the blue light special is.

Boice: Will you be quiet!

TyranT: Ah’ have somethin’ Ah’ wanna say. So shut yer’ damn mouths an’ listen good, ‘cause Ah’m only gonna’ say this once.

Sound: Thats nice.

TyranT: Yer’ all damn fools! All of ya’! Always have been... an’ always will be! Ya’ take everythin’ on face value, jeerin’ and cheerin' over things ya’ don’t understand, an’ never take the damn time too! Yer’ all look at me as some damn villain, paint me as sum’ monster or beast that needs to be put down... Not just you stupid bastards watchin, but all the so called high and mighty PunK’s with their self righteous heads shoved up their own asses who dare to call themselves the faces of the federation! They look at me, like you do, like some no good criminal... when all Ah’ have ever done... is look after me an’ mah’ own. Not once did Ah’ pick a fight, not once did Ah’ ever cast the first stone since comin’ up from the NEW! Ah’ was only ever defendin’ mah’self!

Boice: Or maybe its because you ARE a villain!

TyranT: Ah’ was the poor old bastard who stood alone! Even during Original Sin... Ah’ was on mah’ damn own! From the very beginnin’, this old veteran has been pushed down an’ pushed around! The Elimination Chamber at Supremacy, arguably mah’ best ever match to date. Ah’ was one man against five! In from the start... destined to fail! Circus Maximus! Ah’ become the second holder of the torch... garen-damn-teed a shot at the title at Ultimatum! Only to have it forced on the line against mah’ will... to lose it to a hellhound backed in a corner with nuttin’ else to lose! Hounds like that are at their most dangerous! Ah’ just had to go through 29 men to get the torch... Ah’ was worn out... RAMPAGE! Was dangerous as he could get. He was fresh! Ah’ was set for a fall... and Ah’ fell hard. Yet ya’ all still like to jeer at an old man who was gettin’ screwed left right and centre by everyone.

Boice: Is he really complaining right now?

Sound: Well, he honestly does have a point.

TyranT: Everyone turned their back on me... why?! What did Ah’ do to deserve all this? To get so much hate from no good blind PunK’s like Drew Michaels... to be the only one standin’ alone at every single turn?! Why did that make me the damn villain?

Boice: He's delusional.

TyranT: Ah’ swear Ah’m the only man here that has to put up with all that kind of backstabbin'. The one who is let down bah’ everyone else! It drove me to do somethin’ Ah’ would come to regret. Ah’ took mah’ anger out on the only person who did stand with me all the way. Ah’ told mah’self Ah’ was doin’ her a service... Ah’ was preventin’ her from going through all the pain Ah’ have to put up with and all the fools that step up against a lone old man, just so they can feel good about themselves when they get your favour. What Ah’ did... it wasn’t wrong... but it was god damn awful... and for the first time... everyone stepped aside.. let me finally become the villain they wanted me to be and let me betray mah’ child. The only time when Ah’ needed to be stopped! When someone finally had a real chance to put right a wrong and really back their worth, and nothing happened! WHAT HAPPENED?! HUH?! Not a man out there, not one of you deserves to say anything or make a single sound over what Ah’ did at Death Row to shatter a dream. Yer’ should all be mute like mah’ daughter... All your factions, all your alliances don’t mean a damn thing when ya’ can’t even take down one man! Excuses aside though... Ah’ should have been the better man, Ah’ should have stopped mah’self instead of succumbin’ to all the crap ya’ all put me through, but Ah’ broke....

Boice: Wait, I think he's apologizing.

Sound: He just ran through everything, not like theres a need to.

TyranT: Ah’m not gonna’ apologize to any of you. I have nothing to say sorry for to any of you... but Ah’ will apologize to mah’ daughter.

Sound: I'm really touched.

Boice: Yeah, I bet. This man is ridiculous, but this I can support.

Tyrant turns and faces his daughter.

TyranT: Ah’ had the best of intentions from the beginnin’, but Ah’ realize through mah’ actions that Ah’ was a damn old an’ desperate fool, and what became of us just simply didn’t become worth it anymore. Ah’ cost us our friendship, the only damn thing Ah’ treasured over anything else in this god forsaken place. Instead of tryna’ manipulate events... Ah’ should have just stood besides ya’ Faith, and help ya’ take on whatever came your way. Ah’m hopin’ it ain’t too late to put right all the injustice Ah’ started against yer’ since Death Row.

Tyrant reaches out for his daughters hand and places his in hers.

TyranT: There comes a time in your life, when ambition and dreams jus’... don’t seem to hold any value anymore, when the passion fades for a profession yer’ dedicate ya’ life too, when cheers or jeers just fall on deaf ears. There comes a time when the pride and glory of a federation, the very championship titles that are worth their weight in gold... simply cease to sparkle, when everything else seems to have faded away, and all that remains through the growing void, is a father’s love for his child.

Faith looks to TyranT, naturally speechless as the wrestling veteran for once seems to finally show his age. She ignores the reactions of the crowd, simply looking at her father. A moment passes, but Faith cannot turn away from her father. She takes a step forwards, grabbing the larger man, embracing her father in the middle of the ring. TyranT shares the embrace, clearly overjoyed to see Faith return to him.

Boice: You know what, skewed as Tyrant's perception may have been, he's an honest man. He's showing something that some men arent big enough to show, and thats when to know you've been wrong.

Sound: Really, because I'm just disgusted.

Boice: Yeah you would be. I, however, am honestly touched by this moment. This is a new dawning for Tyrant. Perhaps we can be seeing a more respectable man?

Such a precious family moment comes to an abrupt end though, when Abel Steele suddenly appears from the crowd, leaping over the barricade with his brass knuckles already equipped.

In a moment he is within the ring, dashing towards the pair ready to strike. TyranT notices just early enough to shove Faith aside, pushing so hard Faith almost falls out of the ring. A sickening thud is heard as TyranT takes a brass knuckle to the face, unable to evade after getting Faith clear. He stumbles to the side, walking right into the next strike before he is dropped to his knees. TyranT reaches blindly for his nightstick, his hands sliding over the canvas, only to be struck on the back of the head with the brass knuckles. Faith attempts to stop Abel, but he just pushes her aside once more. Abel kneels as Tyrant is slumping downwards against the ring as Abel lands a few more strikes for good measure.

Faith moves in, but Abel manages to stand up, blood dripping off the weapon in his hands. Tyrant's fingertips touch the nightstick but his no longer moves as blood begins to pool underneath his head. Abel glares at faith, his brass knuckles still in hand, as the two of them stand a little distance apart. Faith is reluctant to advance against the knuckles as Abel simply begins to laugh out loud, before sliding out of the ring. Faith goes to give chase, but instead tends to her father as paramedics begin to rush down.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 am

We fade to a large wooden doorway. A click is heard as a stereotypically, but well dressed, butler pulls the door open slowly. The camera moves into a luxurious room, a large staircase stretching up the wall and an onversized chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

After a few seconds Sir Nick Bryson makes his appearance at the top of the steps, donned in his most plush velvet bathrobe, his recent decoration of Knighthood pinned to his breast.

Bryson: Oh! Hello! I didnt even see you there! Thank you for coming!

Bryson takes his time walking down the steps of the staircase. It seemingly takes forever before Bryson reaches the bottom of the steps.

Bryson: I'm glad you came because I wanted to show you something. See, I'm living the life luxurious people are jealous of and there are many trophies that accompany this lifestyle and its something personal that I, Sir Nick Bryson, would love to share with you. Follow me.

Bryson walkes forward and places his hands in his pockets. The cameraman takes a few turns before entering another oversized room. This one is darker and carpeted, only illuminated by a roaring fire.

Bryson: Yes, this fireplace is made out of moroccan marble or something like that. I really dont know, but I assume that most of this home was built on broken dreams anway.

Bryson walks up to the fireplace and points to the Mount Vesuvius torch.

Bryson: Like when I broke Drew Michaels dream and threw him 55 feet off the top of Mount Vesuvius. What a failure.

Bryson points to a picture of himself walking out of the oscars.

Bryson: Or how that no talent hack got some award from a so called academy, but I loved how all anyone wanted to talk about the next day was me. Some prestigeous winner.

Bryson points to the Knighthood attached to his chest.

Bryson: Or this, when I was awarded the title of SIR by the roalty. Suck it, world.

Bryson then turns and looks at an empty frame sitting above his mantle, underneath a Full Metal Championship Belt. Bryson turns and smiles at the camera.

Bryson: Im sure you can already tell whats going here. When I crush the dreams, and the spine, of one Hannibal Frost. I tried to make you great, Hannibal, I tried to take that challenge, but alas, you're just too horrid. I'm looking forward to meeting you one last time, when I pin you in the main event of Ultimatum Three.

Bryson smiles again and looks up at the empty case. The scene fades to black.

Slaughterhouse’s “The One” hits, as Nick Bryson comes out to a chorus of boos.

Cherry: The following contest is our main event, and it is for the FULL METAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd cheers

Cherry: Introducing first, the challenger by right of the Mount Vesuvius torch… from Cleveland, UK… SIR… NICK BRYYYYYYYYYYYYYSON!

Boice: The recently knighted “Sir” Nick Bryson, hailing from his new hometown of Cleveland… ENGLAND… has made quite the stir recently. Winner of the Mt. V torch, media mogul and multi-millionaire… and he’s looking to become the first ever multiple time FMW champion… at only the age of 22!

Sound: This man is a living legend, and he might be the face of FMW at this point.

Bon Jovi’s “Dead or Alive” hits, as Hannibal Frost comes out to an ovation holding the FMW Title.

Cherry: And his opponent, the defending FULL METAL CHAMPION… HANNIBALLLLL FROOOOOOOOOSSSSSST!

Boice: I think the FMW Champ might have something to say about that. You can’t be higher profile than the World Champ.

Sound: And when he Showstops the title tonight, he’ll have given Nick Bryson all he needs to lay claim to greatest of all time.

Boice: Both men are in the ring, as we hear a thunderous roar from the crowd as the match begins.

Sound: They know the gravity of this match

Boice: Bryson and Frost circle, taking time to admire the crowd here. Tie up… and Bryson scores with a knee, followed by a hip-toss.

Sound: Look at that form… that’s the hip toss of a legend

Boice: Riiiiight… Bryson with an arm drag, and quickly locks in an armbar. Frost quickly scrambles to his feet and turns it into a small package! But Bryson kicks out before even a one count can be sounded.

Sound: I like Bryson’s approach here, keep Hannibal from building up a head of steam. Just tire the guy out.

Boice: Frost bounces off the ropes, Bryson counters with a samoan drop!

Sound: See… reckless clothesline attempt by Frost. And he’s just outclassed by a smarter, better, Bryson.

Boice: Bryson locks on a dragon sleeper. Attempting to slow the pace to his style.

Sound: Bryson is cool and collected. He’s been here before. This is his second consecutive main event for Ultimatum, he’s the first man to ever do that.

Boice: Frost drags his leg to the rope to break the hold. Bryson holds on for all 4 seconds before letting go. Frost rolls to the outside.

Sound: Bryson has him frustrated here

Boice: Frost back up on the apron, Bryson with a strike… countered into a stun gun!

Sound: Good move from the champ. He’s not champion for nothing, but he’s no match for…

Boice: Bryson pulls Frost in as he goes through the ropes… he pulls him up… slingshot suplex COUNTERED INTO A FLYING NECKBREAKER!

Sound: Well… that was good too, but…

Boice: Frost with a couple of high knees to Bryson… Chicken Lo Mein #1! What a strike combo!

Sound: He’s building up here, Bryson needs to take back control.

Boice: Frost picks up Bryson… fisherman’s suplex! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Bryson is a master of the rope-a-dope. He’ll be back on top in no time.

Boice: Bryson trying to put the ref in between him and Frost. Frost pushes past… jawbreaker!

Sound: SEE! That’s genius right there! Using the ref as an obstacle and then… bam… move out of nowhere!

Boice: Bryson quickly up… and nails a t-bone suplex!

Sound: So crisp… and the crowd can boo all they want, but they can’t stop greatness!

Bryson yells at the crowd “I’ll show you something you morons will like!”

Boice: Bryson going up top

Sound: He doesn’t do this much, but he’s proficient. He’s pulling out the big guns for the big show!

Boice: Flipping leg drop misses! Frost rolls out of the way! And the crowd laughs with glee!

Sound: He does something to entertain you plebes and you laugh at him! SCUM!

Boice: Bryson holds his back in pain… and gets a tilt-a-whirl back breaker for his trouble!

Sound: As much as I hate to admit, that’s good strategy from the FMW Champ.

Boice: The leader of the Sons of Attrition has the momentum. Atomic drop! That’ll send shooting pain up the spine!

Sound: Do you know anything about anatomy?

Boice: Spear to the back of Bryson! And Frost has a target now.

Sound: If he injures that back… it takes away the power game of Bryson. You can’t lock in submissions, suplex your opponent or deliver the Sickle Touch with a bad back. Good strategy here.

Boice: A few forearms to the back of the downed Bryson, who thumbs the eyes of Frost to gain a break!

Sound: That’s not technically kosher, but Bryson knows that won’t earn him a DQ. That’s knowing your boundaries.

Boice: Bryson rolls to the apron. Frost right behind… Bryson with a stiff punch to the throat!

Sound: All’s fair when the big belt is on the line.

Boice: Bryson grabs a headlock… and knees Frost in the face!

Sound: That’s the kind of intensity you want to see from the face of the company!

Boice: Bryson quickly up top… moonsault press! COVER! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Some aerial theatrics from Bryson, not his usual style. But the man can put on a show however he likes to.

Boice: Bryson pulls Frost up with a full nelson… and drops him with a full nelson suplex. He rolls through… x-plex! He rolls through once more… CEBERUSPLEX!

Sound: What did I tell you? He’s a genius. And a showman. Fighting through the pain in his back to destroy his foe.

Boice: Bryson panders to the crowd. He’s looking to end it now. He’s stalking Frost for the Sickle Touch.

Sound: Pay close attention, folks… history is about to be made!

Boice: Bryson scoops Frost up, who slips out… THE BLACK LABEL! FROST HIT IT!

Sound: What? NO! THAT CAN’T BE IT!

Boice: FROST WITH THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE-NO! THE REF CALLS IT OFF! BRYSON GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE!

Sound: Oh thank goodness!

Boice: This match has been back and forth… but damn I thought Frost had retained right there!

Sound: Great ring presence by a ring master. Sir Nick has it all.

Boice: Frost measures Bryson. He wants the Red Label Enziguiri.

Sound: Bryson… LOOK OUT!

Boice: Bryson is up… and rolls out of the ring!

Sound: HA! BRILLIANT!

Boice: Bryson clutching at his back. He’s in a world of pain. Frost comes right outside in pursuit. Dropkick to the knee by Bryson!

Sound: That’s how you stop momentum!

Boice: Both men are down, but Frost is stirring. Referee up to a 4 count.

Sound: Let’s not end this on a count out! That’s a lame finish if there ever was one!

Boice: Frost pulls Bryson up… and nails a spinebuster into the steel steps!

Sound: 6 count..

Boice: Big boot to the exposed head of Bryson! Frost rolls into the ring!

Sound: 8 count… Bryson can’t get up in time!

Boice: Frost rolls back out?!?

Sound: THANK GOODNESS!

Boice: Frost wants to end this match his way, I guess. And that’s by proving he’s better than Nick Bryson says he his. Bryson has taunted and degraded Frost in recent weeks, calling him boring and a one hit wonder. Frost wants to prove himself tonight!

Sound: I’m just glad that he isn’t going to win off those thug moves he just pulled on Bryson. That would be a tragedy on par with the Casey Anthony verdict.

Boice: Frost throws Bryson in the ring. He’s on a mission tonight. If he can put Bryson away, he will have won at Ultimatum… and nobody can deny that kind of legacy!

Sound: Bryson is too proud to go 0-2 in Ultimatum main events. It’s not happening.

Boice: Frost into the ring. Bryson with a small package! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: That… would have been a hilarious ending

Boice: Bryson showing off the ring skills. Bryson rolls into the corner. Frost charges… and gets a boot to the face!

Sound: And the tide has turned once again!

Boice: Frost turns back, and gets an elbow. Bryson with a low dropkick, sending Frost down. Curb stomp on the lower turnbuckle!

Sound: Bryson is so technically sound, every move he makes is done with maximum efficiency. He’s a gift to all of you wrestleheads.

Boice: Frost pulls himself up in the corner… and sidesteps a spear!

Sound: A rare miscalculation, Frost has some instincts in there!

Boice: Frost pulls Bryson in… GERMAN SUPLEX!

Sound: This match just won’t settle down! Both men are giving it their all!

Boice: Frost to his feet. He nails a clothesline! He follows with a big boot! The crowd loves it!

Sound: These plebes don’t know what’s good. What will be great is when Bryson earns his place in the record books. DON’T CHEER THIS A-HOLE!

Boice: Frost can feel it. He pulls Bryson in for another Black Label. Bryson goes up… CRUCIFIX PIN COUNTER!

Sound: YES!

Boice: ONE…TWO…NO! FROST POWERS OUT IN TIME!

Sound: DAMN!

Boice: Bryson up, he spears Frost… sharpshooter… NO! CROSSCLUTCH!

Sound: GET IT LOCKED IN!

Boice: BRYSON REACHING BACK, HE’S IN SO MUCH PAIN! HE’S TRYING TO LOCK IN THAT MOVE… FROST DRAGGING!

Sound: LOCK THAT IN! STOP HIM!

Boice: BRYSON REACHES, AND FROST POWERS OUT!

Sound: Damnit!

Boice: All of that stress on the back of Bryson causing him to fail to lock in the Crossclutch… that’s huge. That’s a solid plan coming to fruition for Hannibal Frost!

Sound: I hate to admit it, but you’re right. That’s some sound planning from Frost.

Boice: Bryson to the apron. Frost follows. Guillotine by Bryson. He follows up… sunset flip! Frost holds the ropes! Knee to the face of Bryson.

Sound: Frost looks visibly tired. You can tell he’s gone away from his more technical and fast-paced approach from the start of the match. Now he’s just brawling and trying to pulverize Bryson.

Boice: Frost picks up Bryson and connects with a knee to the face. Bryson reels into the corner. Frost stomps him down before the ref can break it up.

Sound: He’s frustrated, clearly. He wants to put away Bryson, but Bryson is a hard man to put down.

Boice: Bryson pulls himself up… and eats a big boot to the head!

Sound: He’s trying to knock Bryson out. He’s trying to daze the smart guy, take him off his game. Frost is showing that he’s a worthy FMW champion tonight, win or lose.

Boice: Bryson is dazed. DDT by Frost out of the corner. He covers, but Bryson quickly has a foot on the ropes.

Sound: Now it’s all instinct. Both men are tired. Both men have given everything, and now they’ve got to rely on their experience and instinct. This is where Bryson holds the advantage.

Boice: Frost reels Bryson in for a suplex… Bryson flips out… HE’S GOT FROST UP ON HIS BACK!

Sound: HOLD HIM!

Boice: FROST STRUGGLING, BRYSON CLUTCHING FOR DEAR LIFE, DEALING WITH ALL THE PAIN OF THAT BACK!

Sound: HIT IT!

Boice: SICKLE TOUCH! HERE’S THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! HOW THE HELL?

Sound: WHAT?

Boice: FROST JUST BARELY GOT THE SHOULDER UP! BRYSON WITH A HALF-HEARTED COVER!

Sound: That’s… wow… what heart!

Boice: Bryson is furious. He’s screaming at the ref, saying that was a slow count.

Sound: I would be mad too! He was that close to history!

Boice: Frost stirs… Bryson isn’t looking… school boy! Bryson rolls through! Crossface!

Sound: Good reaction by Bry-Bry

Boice: Frost reaches the ropes, but Bryson was really quick on his feet there.

Sound: Can you say enough about the ring presence these two have?

Boice: Bryson stomps on Frost. He reels Frost in… cradle DDT!

Sound: Great moves from the challenger and torchbearer. He has it all!

Boice: Bryson climbs to the top, maybe looking for a moonsault…

Sound: Including some high spots!

Boice: Bryson poses for the crowd, he’s saying he’s getting that belt. FROST RINGS HIM UP ON THE TOP!

Sound: This will be huge! Snap out of it, Bryson!

Boice: Frost to the apron. He’s looking for a superplex to the outside!

Sound: C’mon!

Boice: Bryson holds on for dear life! Bryson with an elbow! And another!

Sound: YES! DO IT!

Boice: SICKLE TOUCH FROM THE TOP ROPE! BRYSON PULLS IT OUT!

Sound: OH MY GOD!

Boice: BRYSON CRAWLS OVER FOR A COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE! HE DID IT!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW FULL METAL WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION, SIR NICKKKKKKK BRYYYYYSOOOOONNNNN!

Nick Bryson (4.55aps + 2.0avs = 6.55 total)
Hannibal Frost (4.2aps + 0.6avs = 4.8 total)

Sound: YOUR FIRST EVER MULTIPLE-TIME WORLD CHAMP!

Confetti cannons go off as The One by Slaughterhouse hits. Fireworks go off as Bryson clutches his new title in celebration

Boice: Nick Bryson is a living legend folks. And he just cemented that legacy. Let’s give credit where credit is due. Frost put in a heck of a fight. With better luck, he could have pulled this off. But this is not his night.

Sound: IT’S SIR NICK BRYSON’S NIGHT!

Boice: Ladies and gents, we’re out of time. Thank you so much for joining us on this historic Ultimatum III. GOOD NIGHT!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 pm

OOC: Holy shit. Wow. Great show, I'll give more DETAILED thoughts once this high I just lept on wears off.

IC: *Gray would comment on his and Damien's victory, but he's busy re-aligning his spine*
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 pm

....Did we win, Sleg?

Did GSW lose?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

OOC: Alright alright alright. Let the party commence. This one is out, and it's fantastic.

Congrats to my best friend Nick Bryson on not only his second FMW title, but on putting out this good of a show, despite being shorthanded. By my count, we had a grand total of 5 people working on 13 matches for this show, and Bryson did almost every segment. His effort cannot be understated.

Congrats to our NEW TAG CHAMPS, the Gray Inferno. They have been really good as of late, so I'm happy to see them get a big reward of a win at U3 and the tag belts.

A surprising amount of successful title defenses. Smitten, congrats on the win and I hope you liked using the Brock Lock. Because I think it's awesome. Celt, man, it amazes me that you're still UV champ. Not because you're bad (you're not), but because that title is hotly contested... to say the least. We might have to start thinking Celt for World Title if this keeps up.

Reeaallly liked everything with Tyrant. Just saying.

IC:

You know what sucks?

Having an awesome submission finisher that nobody can escape from and never being able to use it because you're always in pointless gimmick matches.

And even so, I prevail. Because I like this belt. I may trash it because it's shitty and pointless, but I've grown attached. So I'm not letting it go. I have a new goal now.

I'm going to be the greatest Abandoned champion ever. Now, there's an argument to be made that I already am. But I want there to be no argument. Nobody has understood this title like I have. With a few more wins, I'll have defended it more than anyone else ever has. And then it will be that when you think Abandoned Champion... you will think Apostasy.

As for Nick Bryson, I'd like to congratulate my fellow Clevelander. I know you're claiming that you're from a DIFFERENT Cleveland now, but you can never escape where you've come from. You can never escape your past, Bry-Bry.

And you are a man with a checkered past, to say the least. You drown yourself in excess, and you've convinced everyone that you're something great. To be honest, I've known you had it in you ever since you lost to me in the House of a 1000 glass shards. I said before that I truly believe that I had awoken something in you. I don't take credit for what you've done, of course. But I know that for all the swagger you show now that everything has gone your way... none of it existed then.

Enjoy this high, Bryson. It won't last, and you're not the type that handles a fall from grace well. Just as you imploded after losing the belt to Alex O'Rion, I hate to think what kind of sad-sack you'll be once you lose this belt. Perhaps to me, but I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment and nowhere near the title picture. Perhaps to Frost in a rematch, though those never seem to happen in FMW. Perhaps it will be to Drew Michaels, a man who knows more about your checkered past than anyone else. Now THAT is a match that I'd like to see main-eventing a PPV sometime in the future.

I'm rambling now. But as I said enjoy the high, because you won't enjoy the fall.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 am

Edible14 wrote:
As for Nick Bryson, I'd like to congratulate my fellow Clevelander. I know you're claiming that you're from a DIFFERENT Cleveland now, but you can never escape where you've come from. You can never escape your past, Bry-Bry.

And you are a man with a checkered past, to say the least. You drown yourself in excess, and you've convinced everyone that you're something great. To be honest, I've known you had it in you ever since you lost to me in the House of a 1000 glass shards. I said before that I truly believe that I had awoken something in you. I don't take credit for what you've done, of course. But I know that for all the swagger you show now that everything has gone your way... none of it existed then.

Enjoy this high, Bryson. It won't last, and you're not the type that handles a fall from grace well. Just as you imploded after losing the belt to Alex O'Rion, I hate to think what kind of sad-sack you'll be once you lose this belt. Perhaps to me, but I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment and nowhere near the title picture. Perhaps to Frost in a rematch, though those never seem to happen in FMW. Perhaps it will be to Drew Michaels, a man who knows more about your checkered past than anyone else. Now THAT is a match that I'd like to see main-eventing a PPV sometime in the future.

I'm rambling now. But as I said enjoy the high, because you won't enjoy the fall.

Bryson: You keep trying to claim credit for something that you have no contribution of other than being a misplaced minion on a group of people who far outweighed your pull. If you want to talk about who lit my fire, it was me. You can go back and listen to it on video, its there.

Its laughable that you think Bryson and Drew should main event a pay-per-view. What as Drew done but lost to me every time he is in the ring against me? Fact, look it up. This goes to show what you know.

The fact is that now I have just cemented my legacy as the greatest of all time to walk through these halls. I am Nick Bryson! I am legend! There is no fall from grace for me, Apostasy, because when you have the credibility and the name that I do nobody forgets who you are, unlike yourself.

This night ended with me victorious and thats what people will go home remembering.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 am

No matter how high the high, there can always be a fall. Off the top of my head:

• Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, every other baseball player who's been tainted by steroids and has since seen all of their accomplishments tainted
  • Pete Rose, who will always be thought of for cheating rather than his hits record
  • OJ Simpson
  • Chris Benoit
  • Ethan Black
  • Hulk Hogan

Listen. It's a great moment for you. I bet you feel awesome, and you should. But if you frost the title away, and devolve into a lunatic that nobody cares to remember... it doesn't mean anything. The only thing you've cemented is that your wikipedia article shall always say that you were the first multiple time champion (unless somebody edits that out, of course, but who would DARE do that?). You've become an answer to a trivia question. Congrats.

It means nothing if you're only going to be thought of poorly. And you'll notice that you're well on your way to that. Moving into your own little castle of sorts in the UK? You've become obsessed with accolades, even ones that a wrestler really shouldn't care about (knighthood, academy awards, etc.). You don't understand that you have plenty. But perhaps you should take note of one thing. You've isolated yourself from everyone in FMW, except for perhaps

Nobody was out there to celebrate with you at the end of the show. The crowd wasn't cheering for you. They BOOED YOUR HISTORIC ACHIEVEMENT. Keep chasing all the titles, trophies, money and women. Keep chasing the fame. But if you're being honest, it all fades. Nobody cares in the long run that you're the first multi-time world champ. That's the answer to a trivia question. In the end, nobody cares for the narcissistic recluse. Nobody cares for the guy who does great things and just sits on his accomplishments.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

OOC: Awesome show guys, really impressed.

Congrats to all the winner, especially our new tag champs, Gray and Inferno as well as our new Full Metal World Champ Bryson. You've earned it.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 am

Edible14 wrote:
No matter how high the high, there can always be a fall. Off the top of my head:

• Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, every other baseball player who's been tainted by steroids and has since seen all of their accomplishments tainted
  • Pete Rose, who will always be thought of for cheating rather than his hits record
  • OJ Simpson
  • Chris Benoit
  • Ethan Black
  • Hulk Hogan

Listen. It's a great moment for you. I bet you feel awesome, and you should. But if you frost the title away, and devolve into a lunatic that nobody cares to remember... it doesn't mean anything. The only thing you've cemented is that your wikipedia article shall always say that you were the first multiple time champion (unless somebody edits that out, of course, but who would DARE do that?). You've become an answer to a trivia question. Congrats.

It means nothing if you're only going to be thought of poorly. And you'll notice that you're well on your way to that. Moving into your own little castle of sorts in the UK? You've become obsessed with accolades, even ones that a wrestler really shouldn't care about (knighthood, academy awards, etc.). You don't understand that you have plenty. But perhaps you should take note of one thing. You've isolated yourself from everyone in FMW, except for perhaps

Nobody was out there to celebrate with you at the end of the show. The crowd wasn't cheering for you. They BOOED YOUR HISTORIC ACHIEVEMENT. Keep chasing all the titles, trophies, money and women. Keep chasing the fame. But if you're being honest, it all fades. Nobody cares in the long run that you're the first multi-time world champ. That's the answer to a trivia question. In the end, nobody cares for the narcissistic recluse. Nobody cares for the guy who does great things and just sits on his accomplishments.

Just saying.

Bryson: Spoken like a man who has accomplished little in life.

The fact is that the name on everyone's lips is Nick Bryson. Nick Bryson made a splash at the oscars. Nick Bryson won the most prestigeous title in all the land, and is the first to do it twice. Nick Bryson just main evented consecutive Ultimatum events, the first to ever do so. I'm not obsessed with Accolades, they just cant help but fall at my feet. You sit here and preach what ifs and hypotheticals, yet here I am standing as the new Full Metal Champion, which is the only thing that matters right now.

As for not caring about a knighthood, surely you have to be insane. Its an achievement in life few people would not recognize as great, and even fewer would decline. Are you seriously suggesting that because I am successful that I should be ashamed? I suppose I could expect to hear something like that from someone who will never achieve the greatness I have.

It doesnt matter that the crowd boos me or cheers me, it honestly doesnt and it doesnt effect me one iota. The fact is that my pockets get bigger and my name is spread around the globe. I am Nick Bryson, the worlds biggest star.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

OOC: Great fucking show - was totally worth the wait. Also, I'm officially the least clutch e-fedder of all time. IC comments to come once DGS wakes up/gets out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 am

David GS wrote:
OOC: Great fucking show - was totally worth the wait. Also, I'm officially the least clutch e-fedder of all time. IC comments to come once DGS wakes up/gets out of the hospital.

OOC: Ahem *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 am

Backstage, David GS lays unconscious on a gurney as medical staff swarm around him. The Phenom's body has become a gruesome work of art, a grim indication of the lengths both he and the man who beat him on this night will go to in order to call victory theirs. His face is caked with dried blood, a literal crimson mask; vividly purple brusing has begun to show itself in abundance on his upper body, most prominently around the face and throat. Two EMTs get behind the gurney and begin to push, another leading the way down a backstage corridor.

EMT: ETA on the chopper is ninety seconds; he's stable, but we have to get him to -

David's eyes snap open, and all three medical personnel come to a dead stop when he forces himself up into a sitting position on the gurney; his eyes shine a bright blue through the thick layer of scarlet that covers his face, and although he doesn't seem to notice the three men standing around him, determination and clarity are both jarringly present in his face.

DGS: ...I can beat him...

One of the two men pushing the gurney turns and mouths "What the fuck?" to his companion, who only shrugs and shakes his head.

DGS: ...I...can...

The light in the Phenom's eyes suddenly fades, and the EMTs have to scramble to keep him from falling sideways off of the gurney.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 am

Hm. Good show. While the UV match was a great match, it just didn't feel like an Eastwood match. I mean, fallaway slams? Power moves?

Also, "where's MY pyro? Why doesn't God give ME pyro?" is my new favourite line. Ever.

God. Fucking. DAMMIT!

This wasn't supposed to happen... this wasn't the way it was meant to be...

That's it... I'm done playing nice.

It's time for the Pack to be a true force.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 am

First and foremost, a MASSIVE congratulations to the new tag champs! Damien and Gray, take that title and make it fucking awesome. You guys are both amazing and if you can be consistent, then you'll reign for a long time.

While I absolutely love Manny and what he does, the Together Demons joke/actually putting into action was amazing but has run its course for now. I'd like to return to it every once and awhile as something fun.

I accomplished something I wanted from Day 1 in FMW and that was winning the tag titles. Now, well now it's on to something else I want. I'm coming for you Bry-Bry. I'm gonna work my ass off to get to the level I think Harls can get too. That said, I'll pass on my side for a the tag rematch dealy and focus on my new tasks at hand.

Absolutely fantastic show. DGS is a star beyond question. Austin just shone a little brighter today. RCA, massive congrats to you as well.

Celty, you're a king sir. I love that belt, but you deserve it.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:12 am

OOC: where are the scores for Smitten/Steele? Other than that a strong outing, congrats to all the winners although TyranT was robbed. Also hope Doc sticks around. Uh, also, David, thanks for the very competitive matchup, quite fun and I enjoyed writing it. I hope I portrayed you correctly.

More IC/lecture type stuff to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:37 am

OOC: Top notch show. Full stop.

Well done to all the new champs, especially the Tag Champs. Proving that it doesn't take two big name individuals to form a great team.

Well done TBM, that's one all I guess.

IC:

Two steps forward, one step back...

I continued my destruction the FMW roster, my loss to Christian Smitten is a set back.

But I will prove myself in the ring, I will win the C-4 title and you will all regret the day you turned your backs on me.

Just ask Tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 pm

OOC:

Great show, besides me losing. That part wasn't too much fun, although it was a great read. That being said, I want my title back.

IC: I want my title back.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: where are the scores for Smitten/Steele? Other than that a strong outing, congrats to all the winners although TyranT was robbed. Also hope Doc sticks around. Uh, also, David, thanks for the very competitive matchup, quite fun and I enjoyed writing it. I hope I portrayed you correctly.

More IC/lecture type stuff to come soon.

Other than you just assuming I use the Edgecator, which tells me I shouldn't even bother trying to distance myself from the Edgehead stigma anymore lol, it was fan-fucking-tastic.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Good Afternoon, Class.

Well, Ultimatum 3 has come and gone. The dust has settled, smoke has cleared and so on. Now, while most of you will remember Bryson's title win, the Gray Inferno being next to try their hand at following my legacy as Tag Team Champion, Doc's return, TyranT's unsavory exit via Abel Steele, well it at least seems that way.

Good.

Because it seems that no one paid attention to the fact that David GS, for lack of a better phrasing, got destroyed. Now, of course this didn't come without personal sacrifice, as according to a post-match examination, I have a cracked rib or two among the standard bumps, bruises, lacerations and what have you so forgive me for sounding as I do.

Mr. Smith. I told you over a month in advance that FMW had written a check that your person could not cash. You had over a month to properly prepare for this evening and while I greatly applaud your effort, it was not enough and now it has come to my attention that you still hold out hope that maybe, you can still best the Student of the Game.

Well, I'll level with you. That persistence might pay off. On the other hand it might get you crippled, which you almost were in our war. Guess which scenario looks more likely in my mind, hmm?

Anyway, since no one has discussed that outstanding card opening match, I am forced to assume that either you didn't see it, don't care or the outcome was expected.

If you didn't see it, watch the replay. If you don't care, that sort of reckless behavior will bite you in the ass. If the outcome was expected, then blame FMW brass.

The point is, this, what you saw, was step one. To the Sons of Attrition, I apologize for breaking your next great hope again. If you prefer, I'll break either one of you as well. Then again, it seems as if Mr. Smith wants the medical staff to fix him so I can break him again.

But for now, I turn my attention to someone else and yes, the target has been acquired.

Class Dismissed for now.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Given your gimmick, I'm rather disappointed with your diagnosis of what happened between us at Ultimatum. There are several accepted definitions of the word 'destroyed' - they all point towards something being definitively broken, unqestionably damaged beyond repair, and therefore do not apply to your win over me.

A more adequately descriptive phrase would be 'barely pulled it out'.

Say what you will, I've come closer and closer to beating you every time we've stepped in the ring together. You have yet to break me, yet to destroy me, and next time? You won't even best me.

I can beat you, Chris Austin.

I will beat you.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

David GS wrote:
A more adequately descriptive phrase would be 'barely pulled it out'.

Leviticus: Is this the typical practice when FMW screws it's employees? And you people make fun of GSW...

Leviticus shakes his head and puts his palm over his face.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Yes we do. Why? Because three of you couldn't beat one of us.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm

No one has to make fun of GSW. Given the fact that GSW routinely fails at the goals it sets out to do.

For what it's worth, David...I was wrong about you. Shocking, I know. But you showed the fire. And you're showing it now as a we speak. So keep it up. The confidence suits you, kid. But don't get engulfed in the carnage of the aftermath. The feelings are intoxicating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III RESULTS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next