Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6

Go down 
+7
Omega
TyranT
Hannibal Frost
Anwyl
RCA
Drew Michaels
the nick bryson
11 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Day 6: Drew Michaels and Tyrant
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

You can hear the fucking crickets chirping in here man.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:36 pm

I have a few questions for Drew Michaels, since these idiots have a case of the slient treatment.

So, you've finally cornered TyranT, who's merely a stepping stone in your whole "KILL ORIGINAL SIN" plot because of something that only a few of the members had done.

Fine, it's your decision.

My question relates to what you would feel if, or when (since you're so confident) you defeat TyranT.

How rewarding would it be from a professional and personal standpoint to vanquish one of your demons from this federation? Would it serve as revenge? Maybe further motivation for a bigger kill? Tell me, Michaels. What's going through your mind right now and what will be going through it during and after?

What depths or levels would you go to actually live up to your nicknmae for the first time in a while?

Be civil if you can.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 am

Good question Austin, you impress me sometimes. Keep it up.

To the question, beating TyranT would be like throwing the monkey off my back. Since he came back and forced his way into the title picture, I have been making claims towards a title shot but he spent extreme amounts of effort ducking me. I feel I deserve one and dammit, I have earned one. From the point I began making noise onwards, people have whispered that I cannot stand up to TyranT, that TyranT is too experienced or too talented; that he is the unconquerable obstacle. Now, I know Hannibal got a lucky (re: fluke) win over him recently but other then that one match, no one has been able to beat TyranT. If I do so, it instantly propels me into the discussion for the next number one contender.

On the topic of revenge, I have never considered it that. I consider it finishing the job those around me were too afraid to do after the Full Metal War. Quite simply, none of Original Sin should ever have been allowed back into Full Metal Wrestling after their crimes against the company. Period. Others disagreed with my stance so I am completing my goals on my own.

As for motivation for a bigger kill, other then perhaps Nick there is none for me currently in the fed. Maybe a rematch against the man who most recently beat me. Maybe.

What is going through my mind now? I am watching film. I am studying matches. I am exposing the TyranT piece by piece with the help of my support staff. Believe me, William will never see it coming. As for during, nothing. When I am in the ring, I am not thinking of victory or defeat or anything like that. At that point it is like the best coaches in the world will tell you, it is all muscle memory. You practice time and time again for that moment, no reason to over think it. Afterwards? Well, you will all see on that one.

Living up to my nickname...I assume you mean the "Ultraviolent One". Well, as I said before, there is only one way this match ends and that is him in a bloody mess on the mat or me dead. No pinfall. No submission. No disqualification. One of us will NOT walk away from this match and that is a promise you could take to the bank Christopher.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 am

Drew,

Do you feel as though you will be disadvantaged at all with the presence of Faith at ring side?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 am

Anwyl wrote:
Drew,

Do you feel as though you will be disadvantaged at all with the presence of Faith at ring side?

For her sake, I hope not because if she gets involved, I will knee her damn face in too so she and her dad can have matching concussions. Nothing personal, I actually kind of like the girl, but I am not going to allow someone to steal a deserved victory from me simply because of some blind allegiance to a lackluster father.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

Again Drew

Who will you be 'rooting' for in the Full Metal Championship match between Nick Bryson and Hannibal Frost, and what makes you so deserving of a title shot in the near future?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 am

Anwyl wrote:
Again Drew

Who will you be 'rooting' for in the Full Metal Championship match between Nick Bryson and Hannibal Frost, and what makes you so deserving of a title shot in the near future?

Bryson: Don't worry, I can answer this one.

Drew wants Hannibal Frost to win. Not because Drew hates me, not because he is afraid of me, but because Drew knows that if he wants an easy way to the title again Hannibal is the safest route. He knows that Nick Bryson is at the top of the food chain, or top of the 55 foot food-cage that Drew got tossed off of, and who wants to go through the hardest route? Certainly not Drew Michaels.

See, I got your back Drew. What else is family for.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 am

Sigh...

Major MAJOR... sigh...

I knew someone was going to drop the f-bomb(re: fluke) at some point.

Oh well.

Drew, I will whip your ass when the time comes.

Bryson, I'm going to whip your ass.

Oh... oh... OHHHHHHHHHHH-

I have a question.

Drew Michaels: Why are you a dick? And... jealous much? I know my title looks pretty and all. But man, that's no need for pot shots.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

Why would he be jealous of something he's once accomplished?

Now me on the other hand... I'd fancy myself a bit envious for two reasons. One, you pinning my shoulders to the mat is the sole reason why you got the title shot (to the offended parties, I apologize for nothing) and Two, I feel like could be a better champion than you.

I would advise you to focus on Bryson, and yes I know DGS awaits in what's sure to be a brutal affair, but unlike you I've taken significant steps to ensure that I will be ready to decimate his person.

You don't seem to be the studious type and neither does Bryson, but clearly he does prepare in some fashion as evidenced by the fact that the hoodie I lent him for his Mount V training is something I've yet to be returned.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Okay, answer time.

To Anwyl: my personal preference would be for them to both injure each other so the title is vacated. That way, I might could actually get a chance to compete for it since there would be no champion to duck me such as how TyranT did for so long.

To Hannibal: I will start with the question of jealousy. Personally, I am the most decorated competitor in FMW history and have actually successfully defended a title at least once. You...you are the king of lucky breaks and Frosting a title. So what exactly am I to be jealous of?

On the question of being a dick, I guess I can only really respond with a question of my own. Why the FUCK did you try to murder me last year? You think I might be a little justified in being a dick to someone who tried to end my damn life? Just a little?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

On the question of being a dick, I guess I can only really respond with a question of my own. Why the FUCK did you try to murder me last year? You think I might be a little justified in being a dick to someone who tried to end my damn life? Just a little?

OOC: LOL. He's got you there, Hanny.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Drew Michaels! Yer' a fuckin' liar and a damn cheat! Ah' never ducked yer'! Ya' fuckin ducked me! There was a challenge that went around not all that long ago, when men put their titles on the line for a chance to fight me when Ah stood tall on the top of the ladder with the FMW championship. You son, ya' were in that challenge, ya' faced amonst men for titles that were on the line. Ah' can't remember what bullshit title you fought for, but when you won it, ya' were offered a chance to trade in that championship title for a chance to fight me for the world belt!

Guess what you did PunK, an' this is how it went... ya' fuckin' kept the title ya' chicken shit rather than face me! Yer' were a damn coward, and ya' turned ya' damn head away from me just like most of the scum in this federation. The only man that decieded to take a chance at me, was Romeo. Despite the man bein' a no good PunK, the man commands more respect than you ever will for steppin' up when no one else would. This is Romeo we're talkin' about! He ain't exactly an upstandin' citizen or some damn wannabe hero like Drew. Ro was in it for personal gain, yet the man did what no one else had the balls to do... and that was standin' up against the best damn wrestler in the federation at the time!

Stop bein' a damn liar, and stop tryna' paint yer'self as some kind of justified hero, 'cause yer jus' makin' a fool of yourself The only reason yer' facin' me now, is 'cause Hanny fuckin' fluked a win against a man who recently just turned 51... so now ya' figure if Hanny can do it, so can you too. My prime is long gone boy, but Ah' can still beat the livin' crap out of chicken shits like you!

That's a damn fact, and history fuckin proves it...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
To the question, beating TyranT would be like throwing the monkey off my back. Since he came back and forced his way into the title picture, I have been making claims towards a title shot but he spent extreme amounts of effort ducking me.

Yes, Mr. Michaels my name is Dick Fryson with the Wrestling Observer Magazine...you mention that TyranT has been ducking you, but correct me if I am wrong but didn't you select the Pandora's Box that gave you the C-4 Title over the FMW Title Shot?

If so, why did you do it? Also, what are your thoughts on the Sons of Attrition being called a poor man's Broken Saints?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 pm

OOC: Way to go, Seth. That was a masterful job of piggybacking off a point that TyranT just made in his rant.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm

OOC: There is nothing surprising about Seth doing that and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Did I take the C-4 title? Yes, yes I did. Looking back, I would still do it. Honestly, it came down to a respect for the C-4 title and a refusal to see its lineage disputed due to the fact that it had previously been unfairly stripped from me even though I was healed and able to compete within the 30 day limit a champion must defend his title in. Thus, I was obviously the rightful champion despite Eric holding the physical title. So I took the title to preserve it because I respected it. Meanwhile, TyranT went on to have one of the most infrequent title defense schedules since Ethan Black and generally proved to be an inept champion for the top title. What TyranT does ignore is the fact that he could have easily faced me on any show not just defending the title on PPVs but, as usual, he proved to be a coward who would rather defend his title all of three times in three cycles instead of being a fighting champion. Did you know that in the one cycle I held the title, I had as many defenses as TyranT did in almost a whole year?

Fucking disgraceful.

As for the Sons of Attrition; they are not really a poor man's Broken Saints but mostly just poor. You have Hannibal "I'm good I promise even though I've done nothing actually good since coming back" Frost and Leon "Time to rip off Drew Michaels since Skyler is gone" Caprice as the flip-flopping cornerstones of the group followed by The Celt who would probably stab both of them as soon as look at them because he refuses to see the world in anything but old wrestling standards of face and heel. And finally David GS. I like David, no beef there at all. David is kind of like the Chris Austin circa II of the group; he does not really fit but sticks around anyway for reasons I cannot quite comprehend. He is the youngest guy but easily the most talented and will greatly exceed the lot of them (though Celt still has a super bright future as well).

So yeah, not the biggest fan but I have seen worse. Remember the Innovation Initiative? Fucking terrible.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Ain't a champion's job to book the matches or pick his damn opponents boy. Ah' fought the matches Ah' was given, so don't ya' dare point the damn finger at me on that issue like every other stupid idiot who barks the same invalid argument as if it was mah' damn fault. It's up to the challengers to step up to become number one contender, seems no one could, or no one fuckin' would, you bein' amongst the latter since ya' thought some lowly title was more important with dealing with me and havin' a chance at the greatest trophy in the federation. Of course it's a lil' fuckin' late now to stop me when Ah' stop bein' champion a lil' while ago, but maybe ya' were jus' too damn scared until ya' seen Ah' could be defeated by lucky would be champs like Hanny.

Gotta' do better than that Drew, yer' lookin' more a fool every time that mouth of yours flaps open. Maybe yer' should be quiet now. Ah' maybe older than ya'... but Ah' seem a hell of a lot less senile then you PunK.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Drew Michaels - Sloth Luttrell, IGN.com.

What are your thoughts on the fact that people have accused you of using your tenure in Full Metal Wrestling in order to boost the profile of your friends as well as gift them for positions they are unqualified for in the front office?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:
Honestly, it came down to a respect for the C-4 title and a refusal to see its lineage disputed due to the fact that it had previously been unfairly stripped from me even though I was healed and able to compete within the 30 day limit a champion must defend his title in.

OOC: That's a lie and as the HW of that time I know it was a lie. IC, that's also a lie but you have this weird (read: illogical) view on the show timelines.

Quote :
So yeah, not the biggest fan but I have seen worse. Remember the Innovation Initiative? Fucking terrible.

IC:

I do not like to say this but, he raises a valid point here. That group had potential to at least be something but the rest of the schmucks refused to help me define ourselves so it crashed and burned horribly.

In laymen's terms, the group was lazy save for Chris Kelson, whose go getter nature was unfortunately not reinforced by overwhelming levels of talent. Hostyle and Flare well... they're two peas in a pod. Read into that how you will.

And I do appreciate your comments about David comparing favorably to a past me. It's a shame that he will not be able to measure up to the current me in our Ladder-infused war of attrition, heh-heh.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:22 pm

OOC: The best way to explain Drew's fuck-up is to say that house shows occur between each televised show.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Drew Michaels - Sloth Luttrell, IGN.com.

What are your thoughts on the fact that people have accused you of using your tenure in Full Metal Wrestling in order to boost the profile of your friends as well as gift them for positions they are unqualified for in the front office?

Not true considering I have no say in booking, hiring, promotions, or pretty much anything in the front office. If I did, do you not think I would have given myself a title shot by now instead of bitching about it? Or fired the remaining Original Sin members instead of hunting them down like rats? That accusation is illogical, ignorant, and generally just plain stupid. If I was in the loop around here, why would I have once, and honestly still, be on a crusade to destroy the current shape of the company in order to return it to a more pure and athletically based organization? It just does not make sense.

OOC: I hold strong to the shows occurring in the timeline I believe them to occur in, logic be damned. And even if we make it a cycle's length (however long that might be) that a champion must defend his title, Drew was still back so the logic behind my IC argument still stands even if the semantics do not.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 am

Question for Drew Michaels.

Mitchell Price from The Daily planet.

With Nick Bryson always being seen as your shadow in your previous teaming of SPARTA. If he wins at Ultimatum and claims the FMC for a SECOND time, would you agree that he has not only leveled SPARTA's quality but also surpassed your own credentials?

Also what do you believe about the rumours of an Adrian O'Rion return? Would you wish to see him back, or even have another match against him?
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 am

Low an fuckin' behold. Drew Michaels has no say in the bookings! Ah'll be damned! Turns out... neither do Ah'! Yet the stupid bastard had the nerve to claim Ah' was duckin' an' divin' away from him when the truth of the matter was Ah' was just runnin' along with what Ah' was bein' booked in. Which just confirms that Drew Michael's ill claims about me in the first place, were illogical, ignorant, and just plain damn stupid.

And then he claims he is huntin' down Original Sin members, clearly for something that happened years ago that no one really cares about given how much the federation has moved on. Ah' mean all the current threats, and Drew picks a target that has been down and deceased for lord knows how long, pickin' off the lacky's and the very men that had little to do with all the shit that went down.

The man also forgets that Ah' had no significance in Original Sin. Ah' was the Abandoned Champion, and they laid claim to me just so they could say they had an extra belt under their reign. In truth, Ah' was as much a damn victim to their corruption as anyone else. They decieved me, they screwed me over at every turn and damn well betrayed me. Remember the Elimination Chamber at Supremacy? Ah' was just as fucked as everyone else against Original Sin, they tried to take my title and give it to Adrian... a man of more standing in the faction despite me holdin' the gold.

Ah' was the first one to walk out on them, they never did anythin' for me, yet they jumped at all the glory Ah' made and tried to fuck with me every chance they got. And here comes Drew... whoopdy fuckin' do! He's come to punish me for mah' crimes! What crimes ya' ask? Holdin' mah fuckin' own against all the bastards that tried to fuck with me! I was declared a member of Original Sin... but Ah' was never one of 'em. Ah' was the poor old bastard that needed a way out, an' no one came to mah' fuckin' aid. They call me the TyranT... but its just a damn name I use. Drew Michaels... now he is a true selfish bastard tyrant.

Ah'm not sure where this man's priorities lie come to think of it. Ah' mean, he had the chance to come for a supposed former Original Sin member a long time ago, that was me by the way... but rather then keepin' true to his method, he deciedes to back off and hold a shiney belt.. why? 'Cause he respects the damn thing? What kind of bullshit is that when yer' just told us yer've been huntin' us down? Ah' see no huntin' comin' from you Drew.. Ah' see nuttin but a ramblin' man who is more selfish then anyone knows. The truth is he wanted gold, and he wanted to keep that gold rather then take a chance and lose it all. Taking a chance would have made him a man of worth, a man of honour. That ain't Drew Michaels... the man more a tyrant then I will ever be, because he was given a chance to change everything... PunK turned it down for selfish ambition, just like the rest of us.

It's so funny too... 'cause the bastard can't even hide it very well, yet all the fools around this place keep eatin' all his excuses up.

Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am

So you coul not have said "hey, I want to defend the title more?" I run a wrestling brand at our distiguished competition William and let me tell you, if my champion were not the deranged lunatic he is, I would book him anytime he asked because title matches bring in ratings. To be a somewhat decent champion, all you ever had to do was step up but that was too much to ever ask of you it seems.

On the point of my crusade against the Sinners, and yes I admit it is a crusade, you are being ignorant. Even of you were not a prominent member, you were still there. You still condoned their actions with your silence. Evil prospers when men do nothing and you did just that, nothing. Yet, like Hannibal, you believe I am just supposed to move on. After Original Sin repeated?y tried to end my career, I am supposed to just move on. After they tried to burn my cousin alive, I am supposed to just move on. After they used my close friend and confidant Dante as a puppet by manipulating his love for his chid, I am supposed to move on. After they performed a dangerous and irreversable forced hysterectomy on my wife, I am supposed to move on.

Bullshit Wlliam, bullshit.

And of coursem despite your claims of innocence, I have not even touched on your wicked actions as a parent. One father to another, you goddamn disgust me and that is all the reason I need to end you.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 pm

And now you just walked freely towards the next damn point Ah' was about to make. Before Ah' go into that though. let me just go into what ya' damn well just pointed out.

Ah' can't really see your logic. It might be a valid point ya' bring up, but it doesn't compare to mah' statment. When a champion is champion... he stands at the top. The champion doesn't go lookin' for challengers, he waits for men to challenge him, otherwise he might as well pick the weakest to make sure he stays at the top. Men like Romeo, who had the balls to step up. Men like Skyler Striker who earned their way towards a title shot. Men like John Derrick to a lesser extent, to whilst they knew the right people, still had the balls to show up on the day and give a damn good fight. They are the ones who earn their way as any challenger should... it aint' a champions job to pick them out. Thought you'd know that boy... seems not.

I was at the top of the ladder, it is not mah' duty, not mah' responsibility to go lookin' for a fight. Its up to those who want to take mah' place to step up... and not many did. You certainly didn't Drew, and there is no way you can weasel your way out of it with any kind of explanation as far as that simple fact goes. Ya' had the chance to face me, and ya' didn't have the fuckin' balls to do so until Hanny managed to get a lucky win on me. So now ya' fancy yer' chances. Ratings doesn't concern me, waiting for the right man to step up is what was mah' only concern was, and Ah' had every intention of being the best damn champion ever until lucky son of a bitch Hanny got one on me. But then here comes you... apparently concerned about ratings above all else instead of reality. Fuck you.

And goin' into the Original Sin, what the fuck was Ah' suppose to do boy? What choice did Ah' have? You just said it yer' damn self. If Ah' stepped up, Ah' would have ended up like yer' cousin. What? Ya' want me to be a better man? Step up and get burned like him? What kind of stupid logic is that?! Ah' was a victim of circumstance... yet your're so one sided and stupid in your views that you couldn't see that. Ya' think all the germans in world war II were Nazi's? Not all of them fought for Hitler boy. Some people were in it cause they had no choice... 'cause the alternative was fuckin' death. So screw ya' damn one sided selfish logic boy. Survival was the key, and Ah' was caught between a rock and a hard place...

But moving onto the parent issue... Ah' will take responsibility for mah' actions against Faith.. cause Ah' know that is what ya' speak of. Ah' had no right to make the call that Ah' did, to take her championship shot away from her... but Ah' did it anyway... Why?! Cause this corrupt federation would have done all in its power to make sure she didn't win if she fought against Ro and Hostyle! Some prick would have came and done somethin' terrible, an' don't ya try and deny it.

There is no way in hell, any wrestler backstage would want to see a woman enter this federation, and win the FMW championship in the fastest time ever. How humiliating would that have been to the majority of wrestlers? Rather then have someone run down to the ring to fuck her shit up during the match, Ah' took action. Ah' did her a favour for all it cost me... Ah' stopped her from takin' the biggest fall in her career, cause someone would have hurt her bad rather then see her collect the gold. The situation was out of her hands! And Ah' made this point before and Ah' make it now. Yer' were all fuckin' glad for it when Ah' took her out of the picture and took her place!

No one made an effort to stop me, no one made an effort or appeal to get Faith back into that match apart from VanGuard. There was a sigh of relief from everyone the moment they realized a woman wouldn't best them by winnin' the title faster then anyone was capable. Ah' did what Ah' did, Ah' took responsibility for mah acions, Ah' betrayed mah' daughter and yer' all fuckin watched! Ya' all told yer'selves that Ah' was the villain, all spat at me for doin' what Ah' did... but Ah' spat right back... cause none of you stopped it... you all let it happen... that makes you more of a bastard then Ah' am... cause' 'yer all dare to condemn me... without condemning yer'selves for lettin' it happen in the first fuckin' place. Yer' all have a voice, yer all have a body to take action. It was only months later yer' began to sing how bad it was and how it shouldn't have happened... but not one of yer' apologized to Faith for not being there for her when she needed someone... anybody to help her!

Ah' was only one man actin' alone, no stupid factions, no yes boys watchin' mah back, just one man that could have been overwhelmed if anyone was a decent gentlemen... Ah' could have been stopped! Not a single one of you people stood up to me. Ya' let me take the title, ya let me do what Ah' did to Faith... that makes yer' all bigger sinners then Ah' will ever be. Ah' know what Ah' did was wrong... but it was for the best... because no one else would have let it happen. Anyone else would have hurt Faith, tried to end her career. Pride is a bitch... man pride especially.

And one more thing Drew. Ya' dare touch mah' daughter in our match... no matter what choice she makes. Ah' will beat the livin' shit out of yer', and break both yer' fuckin arms and legs. Jus' so ya know...
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Leviticus stands up in the middle of the news people and starts clapping.

Leviticus: Bravo boys, bravo. Way to get the crowd pumped up for your match.

Now I understand this is the place you come to to ask questions of FMW superstars. So yeah, I got a question.

Drew, how do you respond to the membership offer that has been extended to you by GSW? They seem to hold you in high accord. Have you even considered it? Come on Drew, what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 6
Page 1 of 1