Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7

Go down 
+3
Nicholas Gray
Anwyl
the nick bryson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 Empty
PostSubject: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 am

Day 7: Nick Bryson, Hannibal Frost
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

There is two questions directed at both of you

Frost,

Nick Bryson has had huge momentum heading into this match up since he has won the Torch at Mount Vesuvius, how does this effect your preparation heading into your main event?

And if you win, who would be your ideal opponent for your second defense?

Bryson
Hannibal Frost has had huge momentum heading into this match up since he has won the Full Metal Championship at Mount Vesuvius, how does this effect your preparation heading into your main event?

And if you win, who would be your ideal opponent for your first defense, will Drew Micheals be a threat?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Anwyl wrote:
There is two questions directed at both of you

Frost,

Nick Bryson has had huge momentum heading into this match up since he has won the Torch at Mount Vesuvius, how does this effect your preparation heading into your main event?

And if you win, who would be your ideal opponent for your second defense?

Bryson
Hannibal Frost has had huge momentum heading into this match up since he has won the Full Metal Championship at Mount Vesuvius, how does this effect your preparation heading into your main event?

And if you win, who would be your ideal opponent for your first defense, will Drew Micheals be a threat?

Bryson: Firstly, let me talk about your point of Hannibore Frost having 'huge momentum'. You see, Hannibal COULD have had huge momentum, had he simply just accepted the fact that he is garbage and let me make him a star. Unfortunately, Hannibore is just too dense and slash or inbred to understand when someone is trying to do a favor to him so alas, he has no huge momentum. He was carried to a victory by his teammate The Celt over the Celt's runt and a woman then he was absolutely decimated by myself and Tyrant when Hannibore himself was paired with one of the most decorated competitors of all time.

This effects nothing in my preparation. You dont need to perfect what is already flawless and my execution is nothing less than such.

When I win, not if, the fact is that I will have been the first man to be Full Metal Champion twice. Im the only man to main event TWO Ultimatum events and have done these back to back. Let that soak in. Out of the three biggest shows weve had, I've main evented two of them. I am the biggest name this place has ever seen. Its generous of me to be here and any defenses I give will be a bonus this company should be giving me more for ontop of the absurd ammounts of cash they fork over to me already.

As for my cousin, no he is not a threat. A threat is a title you give to someone who has earned it. Drew has not and as such I doubt he will be getting a shot at the championship anytime soon.

Long story short, when it comes to describing me, amazing is an understatement and thats all that need be said.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Talking about Hannibal is boring.

Bryson, what's your predictions for the rest of Ultimatum?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Talking about Hannibal is boring.

Bryson, what's your predictions for the rest of Ultimatum?

Bryson: Lets see. That Ashburn guy will probably beat GSW because they're barely a unit as it is right now, I owe Hoodie a Hoodie so for generosity's sake I wont bet against him, Tyrant will best Drew because Drew is butt, Celt and Eastwood will probably kill one another in the ring and still nobody will care, Leon cant use momentum to save his life so there goes that match, betting against Harlequin and Caesar versus those other guys would be moronic, and Smitten seems to have found the light or something, again, so I wouldnt put money on him hes probably gone soft.

Oh, and Nick Bryson demolishes Hannibore Frost and the world erupts in choreographed song and dance in celebration.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Umm...

I have a problem with your predictions.

I can't find the lyrics for the second verse of the song we're supposed to sing afterwards, anybody got a copy?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 pm

I think it's not there because that's when Troupe B (The Corruption guys) have their solo.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Bryson: If you have lost or misplaced your choreographed song and dance forms you may make a single file line at the event organizers tent and request one there. If you are unable to get to the tent you may call the FMW Home Office or submit a request via mail or electronically on the website.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Peyton: Mr Bryson, Peyton Anderson here. Was curious, your match at Ultimatum III is getting every single SOB wetting their pants...

Reggie: Fucking kids...

Peyton: Ignore him, he's a bit pissed that his nephew stole his ticket for Ultimatum. Now where was I? Ah yes, your match at Ultimatum III is getting everyone excited, how do you cope with so much whores and bitches grabbing your attention and also how in the living fuck are you going to defeat Hannibal Frost?

Reggie: Also can I have your autograph please for my son Little Jimmy please?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Storm183 wrote:
Peyton: Mr Bryson, Peyton Anderson here. Was curious, your match at Ultimatum III is getting every single SOB wetting their pants...

Reggie: Fucking kids...

Peyton: Ignore him, he's a bit pissed that his nephew stole his ticket for Ultimatum. Now where was I? Ah yes, your match at Ultimatum III is getting everyone excited, how do you cope with so much whores and bitches grabbing your attention and also how in the living fuck are you going to defeat Hannibal Frost?

Reggie: Also can I have your autograph please for my son Little Jimmy please?

Bryson: If you are implying that because I am so amazing I may be distracted from defeating Hannibore Frost and he gets another lucky victory Im pleased to tell you that my awesome god-like abilities are always sharp and I can sit here with great pride in saying that No, I will not be distracted from my opponent.

As for how I will beat him the answer is simple. Violently. You see, you dont need fancy tricks or magic or drugs or weapons to defeat someone when you are Nick Bryson. It is simply mindboggling how spectacular I am. Hannibore will either tap or be pinned and I will walk out champion, its that simple.

Autographs? Cant you see Im in the middle of something? You can pester me later for one.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 am

My preparation is always the same, Anwyl.

I get ready to whip some ass.

Mentally.

Physically.

I might even buy a hooker and literally whip some ass.

And Bryson..

Dude...

We get it.

Just prove it already. Take my title.

I dare you-

Nay...

I double dog dare you.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Leviticus steps in the backdoor of the press conference. When the eyes of the room turn around to see who it is he just smiles.

Leviticus: Hey. Don't mind me. I'm just showing up to the press conference I was supposed to be at. The one where the main event is getting questioned. Go ahead and think up some good questions news people. Me, I'm going to go find my seat at that table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 7
Page 1 of 1