Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3

Go down 
+4
Leviticastform
Drake Parker
Edible14
the nick bryson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Day 3: Leviticus, Jonathan King, Crusoe, RAMPAGE!, Seth Omega

DONT FORGET:

Announced yesterday was a match EXCLUSIVE to the FMW Ultimatum Fan Fest

Trey Spurance vs Ryder Strong

Begin asking your questions!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Question for all involved with GSW:

As you know, Ultimatum is the biggest show of the year. You consider yourselves a very important group. Do you have something momumental planned for tonight? If so, is there anything you'd like to say to hype/tease this sort of event?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Jonathon: Oh come on, we're GSW, do you really think we would let this opportunity pass us by? Other than that, no comment.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Levi looks at the reporter and smirks.

Leviticus: I bet you'd like to know that wouldn't you? Well, I guess that's too bad. Yes, we do have something in store tonight. You will just have to tune in and find out what it is. So, if you don't mind, how about you ask some questions we would be happy to answer. Ones FMW doesn't want you to ask. Ask us about GSW.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 pm

You mean the ones that FMW doesn't care about...because despite all your bluster about "changing the system", they're making money off of your movement, you fucking jackass.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm Chris Austin, and I have no question.

Just want to say that this particular Fan Fest day is mind-numbingly boring and overall stupid.

The only person who could actually give an answer that at least SOUNDS insightful, is only capable of it because he's a hypocritical piece of trash that hasn't let his problems overrun him at the time the question was asked.

His running buddy apparently fucked himself up in one of those back alley feds he moonlights in.

The rest are GSW. Enough said.

Utterly useless, this day was. A complete failure.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Are you still begging for my attention, nigga?

Chris. Enough. Stop acting like a child and grow the fuck up. That's all. That's it. No RANTPAGE!, no lecturing, and no going too in depth to psychoanalyze what makes you an ignoramus.

Simply grow up. If you're going to throw tantrums like you're a three year-old, infantile, spoiled little cunt, I'm going to treat you like one. Sit in time out and shut the fuck up until daddy is ready for you to be spoken to. Be seen and not heard.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Be seen and not heard.

Funny, coming from you.

Now, I will say this again. If you want to wash your hands of me, do it. Strike everything related to me, from your diseased mind. Act like I don't exist, don't mention me. Don't think about me. Don't say anything remotely about me, to me or anyone else. Otherwise, it'll finally dawn on most of these ingrates that you want my attention.

You got something to say to me, then I'm right here. If you want to fight me, well see if whoever books things around here will satisfy your desires and if they give a shit about your wants, then I'll take care of you. But if you want to be done, then be done. Completely.

Keep your word for once and keep my name or anything related to my name, out of your mouth. If you do, I promise you I'll give you that same respect.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

RCA wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
Be seen and not heard.

Funny, coming from you.

Now, I will say this again. If you want to wash your hands of me, do it. Strike everything related to me, from your diseased mind. Act like I don't exist, don't mention me. Don't think about me. Don't say anything remotely about me, to me or anyone else. Otherwise, it'll finally dawn on most of these ingrates that you want my attention.

You got something to say to me, then I'm right here. If you want to fight me, well see if whoever books things around here will satisfy your desires and if they give a shit about your wants, then I'll take care of you. But if you want to be done, then be done. Completely.

Keep your word for once and keep my name or anything related to my name, out of your mouth. If you do, I promise you I'll give you that same respect.

Do you..recall how this conversation started, kid? Or are you just that oblivious to what rambles out of your mouth and do you confuse it for speech?

I haven't addressed you unless it pertained to your match..which I find to be bullshit. In fact, I was going as far as to defend you. Far be it for me to try and commend your accomplishments without me having to put you down or even speak to you, you fucking clown. Jesus Christ, you're like an insecure pre-teen boy, pining for his first crush; for years, you wanted in. And once your skinny little prick is in hand, you don't know what to do with it. You ejaculate too early and blow your load all over the place before you sit down and examine the situation - enjoy a little foreplay before just diving in. For all the athletic prowess in the world, you're just really really incurably stupid.

Take your impotence elsewhere, Austin. Go read a book or something. School yourself on actually having anything valid to say.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 pm

It appears as if I'm not the only one who listens to Joell Ortiz.

As it were, it does seem apparent that we are in fact, NOT done. No, not by a long shot. We'll talk soon, whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Leviticus: Listen to you two jabber on. That's just like FMW isn't it? Come out here and try and steal our time by pushing a guy with talent over us. Then you have Rampage. I have never seen such a desperate grab at attention in all my life. It must be pretty bad when you have to ride Seth Omega's coat tails to the spotlight.

So seeing as you boys are on GSW time let me make a couple gold suggestions for you.

Rampage, sit down before you get put down old man.

Austin, you have talent, I'll give you that. Personally I see you as better then 99% of the FMW roster. I also see how they hold you down for being that good. So here is what I propose: Come ply your trade in GSW. That way you can not only shoot to the top of the card where you belong, but you can school FMW as never before. Gold star idea isn't it teach?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 pm

According to your most recent promo shoot, FMW has doomed GSW to fail, so me plying my craft in an entity doomed to fail is a completely asnine decision for me to make.

If you have lost faith in GSW, why should I hold similar faith, hmm? Nice try, but I will decline.

B-minus for effort.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Leviticus: Well played Chris. However, I see you weren't paying attention to what I had to say. Yes, FMW has tried to doom us to failure. They tried to silence us. they tried to hold us down. Thing is we aren't going to let that fly anymore. As I said previously, the time for FMW scripting is over. It's time to stand up, take FMW by it's cancerous throat and throttle the life out of it.

You see, form where I sit, GSW is a lot like you Chris. More talented then the majority that gets pushed past them. Silently playing ball in hopes that something great will come. Eventually snapping and taking a stand against the Full Metal opressors. Standing for what is right in the face of a looming, tyranical, cancerous evil.

Yes Chris, I think GSW would be the perfect home for you. Not only would you be a great addition to our crusade, but you my friend, embody the very essence of GSW's stance in FMW. Think about it Chris, you are already like us, why not step over and join your brothers?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 pm

You picked the wrong fucking day to say something stupid to me.

"Ride Seth Omega's coat tails..."

Seth..were you aware you had coat tails, bruh? Thing is, Leviticus...you were inducted into MY group when you debuted here, feeding off of MY idea in order to get over, and using the name I established in this business. Ask Drew Michaels who came to him with the concept of the Broken Saints? Ask Seth who was the guy to pull the nucleus together. Oh wait. You don't like asking do you. You're a leap of faith kind of guy who rides the sanctimonious dick of the Almighty Lord.

Let me tell you a little something about your faith, Leviticus. You're a false fucking prophet and the worst kind of sinner as defined by the Good Book. You cloy to some preconceived notion that you're doing God's will, erstwhile being duplicitous and backstabbing in nature. You prey on the weak minded and dull witted, convincing them your movement is something more than grandstanding between two lesser parts of a complete whole. The meat of your movement is defined by shit I was doing when you were still lapping the ball sweat from Saint Peter's scrotum.

If ANYONE in this motherfucker is riding dick, it's you, little boy. You've never been able to accomplish shit on your own, you always have to have the backing of something higher than yourself...whether it be GSW, the Broken Saints, or God Himself, and you haven't really contributed jack shit to any movement you've been a part of.

Let's forgo the hyperbole and bullshit for a second, Gibbons. Let's be real frank. You were given time. You were given a spotlight. No one is holding down Gold Standard Wrestling when you are being featured on every portion of Full Metal Wrestling's programing. Your entire unit has high-profile title matches on the biggest show of the year. That means bonuses for y'all to line your pockets with and exposure for your shithole of a fed that was unable to market itself well enough to become a household name. The problem is less and less people taking your spotlight and more and more you not being good enough to fucking take the reigns and actually DO something of note with it. The only thing of note GSW has done is target Bobino and Sleg.

Bravo, fucking idiots. Way to make an impact. No offense to either one of them but I'm sure both can agree that they are not the most visible figures in FMW's landscape. A smart stable would attack the 'faces' of the various division; at the time of your inception, Chris Austin and the Celt. Which you didn't do. Or aim a little higher and get TyranT. But you didn't do that. Instead, with the geniuses who bankrupted your shitty, dimwitted, backwater little fed into butt fuck oblivion, you conspired to attack Slegna...and Bobino. Great tactical advantage there, chief. Good going, Custard. If ever there were a prime example of Social Darwinism at its best, GSW and its economic infrastructure (or lack thereof) would be it.

An even smarter businessman would've capitalized on Jaro's subsequent ousting as CEO of FMW and raised capital (given you team with a reported "millionaire" who could've saved your shitty company...but didn't for some inexplicable reason read: he's full of shit) to buy out a controlling share of FMW's stock options. A wise leader would've used this advantage to change the landscape of FMW from the inside out instead of trying to make a change with fists and feet. You're still playing checkers, you dumb schmuck. This is chess.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 am

Leviticus: First of Rampage, if it was YOUR group just where were you?

Secondly, don't you EVER speak ill of my relationship with the Lord. I am a man. I am capable of terrible things. But that is between me and God and you have no place in that business.

Third, of course we have been featured prominently on FMW programing. They couldn't very well bury us if people didn't know we existed now could they? As far as you saying we should have done more, or aimed higher, let me correct you. We wanted to. We wanted to go out there every night and show you all what we could do. However, in the interest of being civil with the FMW brass we did as we were told. We went out and faced who we were slated to face, lost against who they told us to, and showed up when we were told to. We played ball, and played ball, and it got us nowhere but knocked down and insulted. That is why recently we have said screw it.

So just in case you weren't listening when I said it before:

This is not about FMW. This is about GSW.

In fact if you would really like to see what we are capable of when we aren't being held down I would advise you to head down to Jacksonville, Florida after Ultimatum. We will be putting on a show there for a sold out crowd. We have a killer main event featuring Knightmare defending his GSW Championship against Vindicator. I am sure you all could use an education in what real quality wrestling is so I'll even hook you up with some tickets. You'll enjoy the show no doubt, but you can feel free to grumble otherwise when you are in front of the cameras. What do you think old man?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 pm

I've already stated numerous times where I was. This isn't about God or GSW, you lying, sneaky sack of shit. This is about Leviticus Gibbons getting his. And let me correct you on something. You aren't told to lose against anyone. This is a shoot fight promotion. No pre-determined spectacle sports entertainment. So if you were convinced to lose purposefully by someone, they were pulling a rib on your ass. Or you're lying.

Now I can either insult your integrity as a Christian man who is supposed to adhere to the precepts of his dogmatic faith or I can insult your lack of intelligence by allowing yourself to be duped into doing jobs for people. The wonderful thing about Full Metal Wrestling is that it is one of the few North American based shoot fight promotions with a global following. The only thing that the show writers and producers dictate is what you say, how you say it, and how much input you have on it. Given that your movement since day one has had free license to say whatever the fuck you please, you aren't being held down by anyone by yourself. Furthermore, if you were truthfully frightened of some kind of reprisal, you wouldn't be pulling back the curtain as you are now.

This is an act. You are a puppet. And you have FMW Brass' big left hand shoved up your rectum.

As for your offer? Put two tickets in will call underneath "Seth Omega" and "RAMPAGE!". Or can y'all actually afford that?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Leviticus: So let me get this straight, we are a shoot wrestling organization? Does that mean every peice of garbage that has been show on FMW television is true?

This means that FMW has the following on it's roster:
Wizards
A little girl who laid out a 7'5 monster
Murderers
At least one pedophile
A necropheliac
Members of the mafia
A man who was flayed alive on national television
People who killed someone on national televison
And several more I'm sure I missed

Well, I apologize Rampage. I was completly unaware we were competing in Mortal Kombat. That must mean your partner is Kano, and you being the jive talking black man must be Jax. Aren't you guys supposed to be fighting or something?

Try all you like to dress this up for the viewers at home but the whole shoot wrestling thing just doesn't wash.

But, just because I am ammused by the notion I will be sure to make my next promo more Mortal Kombat just for you.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Only time I'll conceivably be helpin' out RAMPAGE!, but I believe when he says "shoot fighting", he's referin' to the matches themselves. But don't worry. None of you dumb ass GSW guys will ever hold the tag belts. Because I promise you, me and Gray are walkin' out with them. And come hell or high water, we will make sure you never win 'em.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 am

Do we need to make a checklist, Levi?
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Leviticus: Yes, we do need to make a list. That way people can see just how ridiculous FMW is and why GSW is superior.

As for you Damien, is the fact that all of this is "shoot wrestling" the reason you have such an outstanding record? Surely you could do something about that. Maybe conjure up a better tag team partner. Thrill us as you hurl fire balls and lightning bolts at your opponents. Maybe you can go invisible. You know, use those magical powers of yours that Rampage says are so real and impress us.

Or you could just lose again.

You see in GSW we respect our fans, and their intelligence.

We wouldn't ever expect you to buy such theatrics. Each gimmick a performer on our roster uses is well within the confines of reality. You will also never see us try and convince you that we are a bunch of ruthless killers. We will also not try and convince you that a small little feminine flower can take out a seven foot five wrecking machine.

That's all insulting.

So please boys, tell us another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3   Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 3
Page 1 of 1