Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5

Go down 
+6
Abel Steele
Easty
Tromboner Man
Anwyl
RCA
the nick bryson
10 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 Empty
PostSubject: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Day 5: Eastwood, The Celt | C.G.Smitten Abel Steele

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Finally, one with a inkling of potential.

Name's Chris Austin.

I have questions for you all.

Eastwood: Explain to me how you intend to win your match when, according to your promo video, FMW is constantly setting you up to fail?

Celt: Considering that no matter what you do you will always be a piss-poor Ultraviolent Champion compared to your predecessors... I would like to know what steps will you take at Ultimatum 3 to begin garnering respect, that you actually deserve to some extent?

Abel: Ultimatum 3 looks like a night where you will lose, and you've gone on record begging me to defeat you again. So, with a different opponent you seem to be staring down the barrel of a gun, as you would have been should I have been your opponent. My question is this... why won't you just off yourself?

Smitten: You seemed primed to avenge yet another defeat at the hands of a former rival. Well my question is this. Since I lost to you at No Holds Barred, I have decided that my Death Row victory is null and void due to the circumstances surrounding it. I wish to avenge that loss and once again have a top-notch match with someone I respect, yet know I can beat.

So when are you free for Austin versus Smitten part 3?
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Eastwood

Which to you prefer, Frostie Flakes or Corn Flakes?

Celt

What is the meaning of life?

Smitten

Is it the letter Z pronounced Zee or Zed?

Steele

Oprah, Hilary Clinton and dadaaadaaadaadaaadaadadad Babara Streizan. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Anwyl, learn some English, and stop asking stupid questions. I don't tolerate stupidity.

Austin, whether you consider your victory at Death Row null and void is irrelevant. You defeated me. No opinion of yours will change that, and neither will any opinion of mine. Such is the same concerning No Holds Barred. I defeated you, and neither of us are disputing that. But if we were, records and history say that my victory over you was glorious and brilliant. No opinion will change that.

However, for Austin versus Smitten three to occur, I'd believe you'd have to earn a shot to that match. I am not ducking you by any stretch of the imagination. However, I am now the C-4 champion. For you to get this rubber match, I believe you'd need to focus less on the possibility of a future match with me, and more on defeating David GS at Ultimatum. You see, that would be the quickest way to guarantee this match. Otherwise, you might have to wait. Or not. Things might align for you quicker than that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Chris, I wouldn't necessarily say that Full Metal is setting me up to fail; if that's the impression that I gave off I apologise both to you and management. What I was trying to convey is that Full Metal doesn't want me to win - the notion of a former child molestor, narcisstic insomniac and general all-around cunt being the representative of one of their brands.

In regards to my winning the match, well, I'm not going to make any promises. I can say that the Celt who, whilst not being one of my more liked people, is a competitor I can respect in the ring. Ultimately it'll be a battle of attrition. I don't think that the irritating phrase 'see who wants it more' should be bandied about here; to 'want something more' surely cannot be measured. Hence, it will be a test of who's idiotic enough to not lie down in a pool of their own blood and wait for the EMTs to arrive.

Speaking of idiotic, Anwyl. Neither. Stereotypical though it may be, I enjoy a fry up.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 am

Austin,

I don't know what you're talking about. I go in to Ultimatum ready to do what you couldn't and beat the C-4 Champion. I won't consider the option of failure until the fight is over.

Anwyl..... shut the fuck up. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 am

This Anwyl kid's the new Celt.

There's a silver lining, bruh. After about fifty million tries and two of the greatest midcard champions ever retiring, you can hold one too.

However. At the sake of sounding redundant. I concur. Shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 am

You'll see De, one day. One day I'll be competing for the C-4 Championship, hell one day even the FMC.

One day I will be rolling with the big guns. One day you'll see Anwyl up against the likes of Bryson, O'Rion, Austin, Michaels and etc. One day, I will set an example of you, of everyone of my doubters.

Just you wait.

Just you wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 am

IC: Who the fuck's De?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:38 am

I don't think even Anvil knows.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 am

David GS wrote:
IC: Who the fuck's De?

This is a good question.

OOC: Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 am

Can somebody just cull the retard so we can get back to proper questions?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 am

Aiight Eastwood...you get the hog ties and the calipers.

Hannibal? Dun go get the skinnin' knife.

Where's Syanide with the lynchin' rope?

Seriously, Easty? Just fucking get over the fact that there's annoying people here. I do and I take it out on each and every one of you dumb as dirt motherfuckers every day.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 am

Back the fuck up before you pull a disc there, pal. You have your way of dealing with these morons and so do I.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I think it's funny Chris Austin of all people question how good a champion I am considering I beat Christian Smiiten just to be No.1 contender to the UV title, whereas as Austin lost the title to him.

I must be doing something right eh?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:04 pm

The Celt wrote:
I think it's funny Chris Austin of all people question how good a champion I am considering I beat Christian Smiiten just to be No.1 contender to the UV title, whereas as Austin lost the title to him.

I must be doing something right eh?

The Smitten I lost to, was worlds better than they one you defeated. But eh, things happen.

But does you defeating Smitten make me your inferior? Please, I could beat you for the Ultraviolent Title without the use of weapons.

Now, here's a query. Former FMW talent Romeo Vizzini defeated Jaro, a man that virtually NO ONE has ever beaten, yourself included except for that one hiccup. Yet, I dominated him at EVERY SINGLE TURN. Does this mean I'm better than Jaro? Does it mean I'm better than you?

No, I've never faced you or Jaro and as Smitten said earlier, regardless of how I feel about it I have beaten him before, back when he was the top contneder for the FMW Championship. So I'm not too bugged about losing to someone that, despite his instances of less than stellar outings every now and then, is a future Hall-of-Famer.

Now, get off of your high horse and answer my original questions. Arrogantly deflecting the spotlight onto me when I'm trying to let you have the floor and doing so with such a worthless "if/then" is not a quality that should be exhibited by the "only clean cut face in FMW"
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Wow, you sure took that one to heart Austin, I guess I stuck a nerve or something. All I said was that I beat the current C-4 champ (who beat you) to on the road to winning the UV title which implied I'm doing well at the moment, not that you're inferior to me; didn't stop you from jumping the gun though haha.

As for being "arrogant", I'm not the one who loaded his question with his opinon am I? I mean Gods Austin; "Considering that no matter what you do you will always be a piss-poor Ultraviolent Champion compared to your predecessors"...why didn't you just go ahead and HURR DURR yourself haha. You're standing and acting like "Who? Me?" when you've got the loaded weapon in your head.

But okay, let's looking beyond you're attempt to get a rise out of me

"What do I plan to do to become a respected champion" is pretty much your question.

Answer: Work my matches to the best of my ability. That's it. I can't give you some amazing answer, some out of nowhere thought or idea that no else would ever think of; no-one can. You can't reinvent the wheel when it comes to being a good champion; all you can do is fight with every ounce of strength you've got and hold that belt longer than your peers against oppenets better than previous champions' ones.

And since I can't decide my oppenents, all I can do is move forward against whoever is thrown against me.

Happy now, shitstirrer?

OOC: You totally editted "that you actually deserve to some extent?" in later Eddie! I KNOW YOU DID

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:51 pm

The Celt wrote:
Wow, you sure took that one to heart Austin, I guess I stuck a nerve or something. All I said was that I beat the current C-4 champ (who beat you) to on the road to winning the UV title which implied I'm doing well at the moment, not that you're inferior to me; didn't stop you from jumping the gun though haha.

As for being "arrogant", I'm not the one who loaded his question with his opinon am I? I mean Gods Austin; "Considering that no matter what you do you will always be a piss-poor Ultraviolent Champion compared to your predecessors"...why didn't you just go ahead and HURR DURR yourself haha. You're standing and acting like "Who? Me?" when you've got the loaded weapon in your head.

But okay, let's looking beyond you're attempt to get a rise out of me

"What do I plan to do to become a respected champion" is pretty much your question.

Answer: Work my matches to the best of my ability. That's it. I can't give you some amazing answer, some out of nowhere thought or idea that no else would ever think of; no-one can. You can't reinvent the wheel when it comes to being a good champion; all you can do is fight with every ounce of strength you've got and hold that belt longer than your peers against oppenets better than previous champions' ones.

And since I can't decide my oppenents, all I can do is move forward against whoever is thrown against me.

Happy now, shitstirrer?

OOC: No I didn't. Wink

IC:

It's not opinion, you implied as such in your most recent promo shoot. You'll have to do something amazing to put your name up there with Harley and Jaro as strong Ultraviolent Champions. You have to realize that the title you hold makes stars more than any other title in this place.

As it were, you did strike a nerve. You, of all people to even insinuate that you're better than me, when we haven't even faced? Laughable, my Ultraviolent counterpart. Utterly laughable.

I would suggest that you be more clear, I do have tendencies to be overly analytical.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 pm

I liked how this is de-volved from actually answering the fans and press' questions into one gigantic bitchfest platform for bitter assholes.

[Crowd Laughs]

Oh shi-..we're still on?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:45 pm

I know, right? I went outside for a joint while this little bitch-fest was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST Day 5
Page 1 of 1