Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1

Go down 
+2
Bobino
the nick bryson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 Empty
PostSubject: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:05 pm

DAY 1: David GS, Chris Austin, Leon Caprice, Apostasy

From the previous thread:
My questions are for Apostasy.

I do not think I'd be wrong to state that you may very well be the most talented person to ever hold the Abandoned Championship since Skyler Striker. However you have gone on record with insults to the legacy and overall worth of said championship.

My questions are as follows:

What drives you to defend a championship you deem worthless, and secondly, what characteristic separates
you from Leon Caprice in competition?

Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:37 pm

My question is for Chris Austin:

What mindset do you ahve going into a match where even your opponent says you are going to win? Does that motivate you, or does it "Take the fun" out of the match?
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:07 pm

David GS:

Is this bleak outlook on your match a peek into the future of your career? Are you effectively throwing in the towel because you lost? Some may say taking your ball and going home? Youve been a prominent talent before are we to now expect different?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm

No. I'm not packing it in - I just know who I can beat and who I can't. Believe me when I say that I'll be throwing everything at Chris Austin that I'm able to, but there are some guys that you just can't beat.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
DAY 1: David GS, Chris Austin, Leon Caprice, Apostasy

From the previous thread:
My questions are for Apostasy.

I do not think I'd be wrong to state that you may very well be the most talented person to ever hold the Abandoned Championship since Skyler Striker. However you have gone on record with insults to the legacy and overall worth of said championship.

My questions are as follows:

What drives you to defend a championship you deem worthless, and secondly, what characteristic separates
you from Leon Caprice in competition?

First off, thank you for that compliment.

Me and Leon are two different people. He's an absolute believer, and perhaps a bit of a preachy douchebag... depending on your outloook. Obviously, I'm no believer, and I at least try not to be preachy. I would also say that my morals are more... flexible? Maybe that's the word.

As far as in the ring, we have similar styles. If there was one thing I would say that gives me an advantage over him in the ring, it's that I have the ultimate trump card. I have the Apathetic Choke, which so far nobody has been able to escape from. Once I lock on that move... it's over. He knows that and so do I.

As for the title... I like this title. I know it's not very presitigious, but it suits me. As I've said, it's an achievement that required virtually no effort. Rewards without much effort... that sounds good to me. That sounds like the life. I like this title... it's very... post-modern? It's a title with a pointless gimmick that amuses the ADD kid in me that likes taking on a new gimmick match every week... without meaning or buidup to said gimmick. It's the kind of title that makes you think:

1) Why is this title of any concern to anyone?
2) Why are titles important to begin with?
3) Why are table/barroom brawl/lumberjack matches "more special"? Or are they?

The answers, traditionally, are as followed:

1) It's not
2) It shows that you're the "best" at something. TV title says you're on a hot streak. The C4 title says you're the best technical wrestler. UV says you're a hardcore badass. Tag titles say you're an awesome tag team. The World title says you're the flat-out best. The Abandoned title says....?
3) Usually because they're the ending of a feud, except when they're not... like with the Abandoned title.

Next question?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
My question is for Chris Austin:

What mindset do you ahve going into a match where even your opponent says you are going to win? Does that motivate you, or does it "Take the fun" out of the match?

I fully intend to show up, on my A-game, and dissect an opponent. Whether or not my opponent shows up on his A-game is of no concern to me. His effort, or lack thereof will not change the result I intend to leave with, and that result is a decisive victory.

However, it motivates me to injure him because if you do not think you can do it, then why even lace up the boots in the first place? It's a slap to the face of my art and that is something I will not let go unpunished.

Thank you for your question, sir. Are they any others?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

RCA wrote:

Abel Steele storms into the press conference dressed in civies and shoves down a journalist in the front row who is about to speak.

Yeh, I have a question.

After No Holds Bared provided you with the "out" you needed to avoid facing me for the C-4 Championship, allowing you to instead crawl back to a "safe" match against this chump over here...

Steele points absently at David GS.

Who doesn't even have the fortitude to back himself in, it is now painfully obvious to all concerned that you are scared *beep*less to face me again.

So my question is this...

Do you walk a little bit funny, knowing that another man has you by the balls??
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
RCA wrote:

Abel Steele storms into the press conference dressed in civies and shoves down a journalist in the front row who is about to speak.

Yeh, I have a question.

After No Holds Bared provided you with the "out" you needed to avoid facing me for the C-4 Championship, allowing you to instead crawl back to a "safe" match against this chump over here...

Steele points absently at David GS.

Who doesn't even have the fortitude to back himself in, it is now painfully obvious to all concerned that you are scared *beep*less to face me again.

So my question is this...

Do you walk a little bit funny, knowing that another man has you by the balls??

Thanks for your question.

Now...

Austin stands up, looks at all of the journalists and everyone else in the building.

Who here is concerned about me facing Abel Steele, besides Abel himself?

Who here is concerned with me facing David GS?

Everyone outside of Steele either murmurs in agreement or raises their hand, Austin included.

OK, with that settled. Let's answer your question.

No, I walk perfectly fine knowing that you have never defeated me in multiple tries. I walk perfectly fine knowing that I beat you, soundly, in one of the best matches that YOU have ever wrestled. I walk perfectly find knowing that despite your upcoming match for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, you stupidly deem my attention more important than a man who is fresh off of avenging a past defeat and looks poised to do it again.

Now, Abel, I know you truly think you can best me, and it is unfortunate that you see this as a "safe" match for me. However, there is nothing safe about facing...

Austin looks to David GS.

A man who prefers a high-impact, fast paced war in a match where ladders are legal to be used. There is nothing safe about facing FMW's next rising star. Now, he knows that this is not the match I wanted, actually I expected to be preparing to regain the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. Yet I am sure that he will give me a challenge, despite his confidence issues as of late.

I cannot say the same for you, Abel. After all, you never even earned the right to challenge for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. No, a sucker punch and burial of rookies who were ill-prepared won't do.

Now, I wonder how you feel. Knowing that no one here cares to see a match where the result, which is me destroying you again, is a formality. Yes I have beaten David GS, but never in a singles affair. Either way, I think it is you that walks funny, considering that your balls, along with your pride and ego are currently tumbling around in my backpack.

I think it is you that walks funny considering you don't have a leg to stand on.

Abel, I walk perfectly fine knowing that I walked all over you at your professional highest and left you a humiliated burlap sack that was so shell-shocked by the beating I gave you that you keep begging for more (I have it on record that you pretty much thanked me for beating your ass and showing you the light), and I don't contribute to the needs of charity cases such as yourself.

Good day, and once again, thank you for your question, my loyal little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 1
Page 1 of 1