Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2

Go down 
+5
Edible14
Bobino
Ashburn
RCA
the nick bryson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 Empty
PostSubject: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Day 2: Matt Ashburn, Matt Dunn, Jeff Whitt, Osiris, Crusoe

ALSO ANNOUNCED TODAY:

On Day 7 FMW will hold a FAN FEST EXCLUSIVE MATCH!

Ryder Strong vs Trey Spurance

Begin your questions!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:30 pm

My Question concerns Matt Ashburn:

So you are facing three of GSW's "best" for the TV title. Whitt has been an utter bust, Dunn has not been the same since joining up, and Osiris, while relatively unknown has done OK.

My question is this: Which one of these people do you think could possibly give you the most trouble in the match? Personally, I do not have much faith in either of your challengers but maybe you can shed light.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm

RCA wrote:
My Question concerns Matt Ashburn:

So you are facing three of GSW's "best" for the TV title. Whitt has been an utter bust, Dunn has not been the same since joining up, and Osiris, while relatively unknown has done OK.

My question is this: Which one of these people do you think could possibly give you the most trouble in the match? Personally, I do not have much faith in either of your challengers but maybe you can shed light.

Ashburn: I'm not impressed with them either but I suppose Matt Dunn must be considered the most potentially troubling of the three. Sure, he's never won a singles title but he's come close a few times in the past, which is more than can be said for Whitt or Osiris.

That said, I don't take any of them seriously and see this match as a mere formality.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Question for Dunn:

As the percieved mastermind of GSW, it's undeniable that you've made at least an impact. It seems not all your plans have come to fruition. Is GSW where you planned it to be? Or have your plans fallen just short so far? If so, how does GSW get back on track?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Matt Dunn:

Can you explain what happened at the end of your match at NHB? Do you perceive yourself as some sort of martyr for GSW?

Also, are you feeling any lasting side-effects from being strapped to an electric chair and fried for a minute or so?

Ashburn:

As you know, David GS had an improbably long win streak to go along with his impressive TV title reign. What do you think you would have to do to gain the sort of credibility that he established during his run with the belt?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Question for Matt Dunn;

When your GSW colleagues embarass themselves in this match yet again and you are left as the only one with even a modicum of credibility yet again it is inevitable that GSW rating will plummet further and the business will go down the drain and be washed from memory.

Will you stand alongside them and be washed away also or will you be the first rat to jump ship and play the "prodigal son" returning to FMW?
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Ashburn:

As you know, David GS had an improbably long win streak to go along with his impressive TV title reign. What do you think you would have to do to gain the sort of credibility that he established during his run with the belt?

Ashburn: Face stronger opponents.

For my TV Title reign to be credible, my challengers must be of a higher standard than the lower-card goons from GSW. I will find some genuine competition, and unlike David GS, it won't be unintentional.

See, he offered me a title shot under the assumption I was another Anwyl but look what happened there.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Macho Butters wrote:
Question for Dunn:

As the percieved mastermind of GSW, it's undeniable that you've made at least an impact. It seems not all your plans have come to fruition. Is GSW where you planned it to be? Or have your plans fallen just short so far? If so, how does GSW get back on track?

All my plans always come to fruition. They don't call me the Master of the Long game for nothing, Bobino. Fact of the matter is, if you really think you're winning, then you've probably already lost.

Edible14 wrote:
Matt Dunn:

Can you explain what happened at the end of your match at NHB? Do you perceive yourself as some sort of martyr for GSW?

Also, are you feeling any lasting side-effects from being strapped to an electric chair and fried for a minute or so?

Not only do I perceive myself as a Martyr for GSW, I perceive myself as a martyr for wrestling as a whole. If FMW continues to treat their talent as I was treated at NHB, it won't be long until the game claims another handful of bright potentials.

Abel Steele wrote:
Question for Matt Dunn;

When your GSW colleagues embarass themselves in this match yet again and you are left as the only one with even a modicum of credibility yet again it is inevitable that GSW rating will plummet further and the business will go down the drain and be washed from memory.

Will you stand alongside them and be washed away also or will you be the first rat to jump ship and play the "prodigal son" returning to FMW?

History has already answered that. What do you think?

Ashburn wrote:
Edible14 wrote:
Ashburn:

Ashburn:
For my TV Title reign to be credible, my challengers must be of a higher standard than the lower-card goons from GSW.

Urm, excuse me. You are lower card. I've main evented with the best of them.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 pm

MPD wrote:

Ashburn: Notice the past tense there. These days, you're a lower-card goon for a pointless cause.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Sick burn man.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 pm

I am so awesome I have posted my promo already.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Sick burn man.

You would know a sick burn when you encountered one.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:24 am

Ashburn wrote:
MPD wrote:

Ashburn: Notice the past tense there. These days, you're a lower-card goon for a pointless cause.

I wouldn't expect someone who is 'the bad guy,' and only that, to understand my cause.

Go kill another hobo in dreamland, brah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2   FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW Ultimatum FAN FEST DAY 2
Page 1 of 1