Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III RESULTS

Go down 
+21
Ryu Quinn
Ashburn
X
Omega
Damien
The Celt
TyranT
Tromboner Man
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
RCA
The Returned
Easty
iDeAndes
David GS
Killswitch
Edible14
Bobino
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am

David GS wrote:

I AM RELAXED!!!

...just joking. Really though, I'm fine. Losing isn't the problem, it's losing to the same guy multiple times in a row despite an impossibly small difference in ability. Don't lecture me, Celt - seriously, I can't STAND it when people lecture me.

Two things. One, the difference isn't THAT small.

Two, ability levels get you nowhere near where you want to be. Hell, I have the most ability in the place. From a talent and ability perspective, I'm top of the class yet, I'm not above being bested.

The key to it all is the intangible elements. Celt's perseverance, Michaels' toughness, TyranT's experience, Jaro's craftiness, Harlequin's viciousness... those qualities and many more are why you see those people do so well.

You want to know the main reason why I beat you outside of being better than you? Patience. All I had to do was hold out until you got cocky or frustrated, tried something stupid or unfamiliar, and then pounce on the opening. I did the same thing to Drew Michaels for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. Same thing happened to Smitten at Death Row 3, he got cocky and did something he should not have done and I swarmed on him. Same thing happened to you at Ultimatum 3 and before that Mount V, and before that, the Hayabusa Cup.

You all of a sudden want to get your panties up in a bunch because you doubted yourself, but then when two anchors on SportsCenter agreed with your original assessment you got mad and suddenly claimed you could beat me.

It doesn't matter how your day ends, the SECOND you showed any lack of belief in yourself, you had already lost. Don't be bitter, Smith. You behave as if you lost to an inferior being when in actuality, you lost to one of the best.
Back to top Go down
X

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 am

OOC: OK, I have to get myself more accustomed to FMW because this ain't the FMW I last participated in. And before anyone bites my head off, just keep that in mind. lol

- I was confused by why there was a ladder match with nothing to climb to get, however, I think I liked this match the best on the show. Nice flow to it and I love a good submission ending. I don't see that very often.

- Is the gimmick wheel still around for the Abandoned Championship? I miss that...

- Can I say...I "LOLed" at the GSW/Ashburn segment. Simplicity rocks. "I'm waiting. Three. Three? Anyone? Beuler? No?". LOL. GSW is trying to take what away from FMW? A title? Are they the group trying to take over FMW? I ask these questions to myself. No one needs to answer them. lol. Matt Ashburn must be someone special if he defeated an entire group on his own. Thumbs up!

- Was that an introduction segment with Anwyl? If it was, I thought it was great. The cockiness was oozing off of him. Although everyone claims they're "great" so that remains to be seen.

- OK so, when did Faith get all up on Drew Michaels? I thought that was Tyrant's daughter? (Wow, I remembered that). That was interesting to see. How the hell did that happen? Why did Abel Steele attack Tyrant? Where was Drew Michaels in this? SO many questions. lol. This was the second best match of the night in terms of writing (in my opinion).

- Congrats to Nicholas Bryson Esq.!

- I think I've somewhat familiarized myself again to FMW and I must say, I enjoyed this Ultimatum a little better than the first one I was in. Maybe it's because there were more feuds/storylines that seem to conclude here rather than just one big one that consumed the whole federation.

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am

X wrote:

- Is the gimmick wheel still around for the Abandoned Championship? I miss that...

Yes, but we decided to neglect it for a show. It'll be back next show.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 am

OOC: Just pretend I didn't say anything IC after Ultimatum was posted. Even though I'm pretty sure I've only said like two words IC.

TT Thread Exclusive

Hannibal Frost, SoA member and former Full Metal Champion, was found to be comatose shortly after Ultimatum 3 went off the air. Bryson's final, and successful, attempt at putting Frost down for the count did more damage than anyone watching the program at home could see.

EMTs rushed the ring when Frost proved unresponsive.

At the hospital, it was determined that the impact from the wrestling maneuver caused Frost's brain to swell. A preexisting condition hastened that swelling, causing the brain to press against the RAS (Reticular Activating System). This system regulates arousal, and the sleep-wake cycle.

Frost's condition is currently being monitored, but has yet to improve.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am

David GS wrote:
Yes we do. Why? Because three of you couldn't beat one of us.

Ashburn: Us? Don't make the mistake of thinking I was fighting to defend the honor of Full Metal Wrestling or some other sentimental bullshit. I just wanted to keep this Television Championship on my shoulder. The same championship you thought you were above. Has your opinion changed since Austin humbled you again, David?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
The least effective member of Drew's Busted Saints

You flatter me.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm

X wrote:

- Can I say...I "LOLed" at the GSW/Ashburn segment. Simplicity rocks. "I'm waiting. Three. Three? Anyone? Beuler? No?". LOL. GSW is trying to take what away from FMW? A title? Are they the group trying to take over FMW? I ask these questions to myself. No one needs to answer them. lol. Matt Ashburn must be someone special if he defeated an entire group on his own. Thumbs up!

OOC: Ashburn is the current Wunderkind in FMW right.

GSW are a group of invaders from a fictional fed Gold Standard Wrestling; their aim is to draw ratings to their home promotion by causing a ruckus in FMW. Beyond that...they're a little more vague.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

The Celt wrote:
X wrote:

OOC: Ashburn is the current Wunderkind in FMW right.

OOC: Thanks, I appreciate that. X will know me as Steve Storme though.
Back to top Go down
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 pm

OOC: AHHHHH. There you are. That's better.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

A video package starts filming. A lone, black haired figure walks around in an empty ring, studying his environment. After a few seconds, he raises his microphone, looking directly into the camera as he does so.

Ryu Quinn: Ultimatum. Quite an interesting name for the flagship PPV of a promotion, really. An Ultimatum is generally a final demand or statement of terms; the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations. Funnily enough, it implies that after the Ultimatum, there will probably be even more brutal confrontations.

Quinn shrugs, as he starts pacing to and from in the ring.

Ryu Quinn: I suppose it is the nature of a recurring organization such as this that things can only ever escalate - after each Ultimatum the requirements are ultimately heavier. The people want more action, more bloodshed, more... sacrifice. Sacrifice is something that will be required of me. You see, I read up quite a bit on the customs and traditions of the rookie wrestler. It is quite evident that, until I defeat someone in that ring my words will be like the paradoxial tree that falls in the forest that is neither sound-full or sound-less.

Quinn walks straight up to the camera and smiles into it.

Ryu Quinn: Will someone please release me from my ode of being the Schrodingers cat of FMW that co-exists in two states: Useless or Great? If you don't understand what I mean, I'd rather not face you anyway, since I can stand a lot of things, but certainly not boring people.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 pm

RCA wrote:
David GS wrote:

I AM RELAXED!!!

...just joking. Really though, I'm fine. Losing isn't the problem, it's losing to the same guy multiple times in a row despite an impossibly small difference in ability. Don't lecture me, Celt - seriously, I can't STAND it when people lecture me.

Two things. One, the difference isn't THAT small.

Two, ability levels get you nowhere near where you want to be. Hell, I have the most ability in the place. From a talent and ability perspective, I'm top of the class yet, I'm not above being bested.

The key to it all is the intangible elements. Celt's perseverance, Michaels' toughness, TyranT's experience, Jaro's craftiness, Harlequin's viciousness... those qualities and many more are why you see those people do so well.

You want to know the main reason why I beat you outside of being better than you? Patience. All I had to do was hold out until you got cocky or frustrated, tried something stupid or unfamiliar, and then pounce on the opening. I did the same thing to Drew Michaels for the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. Same thing happened to Smitten at Death Row 3, he got cocky and did something he should not have done and I swarmed on him. Same thing happened to you at Ultimatum 3 and before that Mount V, and before that, the Hayabusa Cup.

You all of a sudden want to get your panties up in a bunch because you doubted yourself, but then when two anchors on SportsCenter agreed with your original assessment you got mad and suddenly claimed you could beat me.

It doesn't matter how your day ends, the SECOND you showed any lack of belief in yourself, you had already lost. Don't be bitter, Smith. You behave as if you lost to an inferior being when in actuality, you lost to one of the best.

First, the difference is that small - I know this may be hard for you to hear, but from a physical and athletic standpoint I'm your match, Chris.

Second...you think I don't know all of that? How do you think it feels to have come so close, so GODDAMN close to beating one of the very best in my second year here, only to have the win ripped away from me because I got cocky when I had no reason to be, when I had no right to be? Do you have ANY idea how angry I am with myself right now?

No. You don't.

I'm not bitter; I can admit to it when I've been beaten. You beat me Chris - you beat me with a major assist from my own fractured ego, which seems to shift between crushing self-doubt and overwhelming cockiness on a whim. But know these two things. One: you couldn't have gotten the job done without said assist, and two: you won't be getting it again.
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:15 pm

OoC: Excellent Show. Top to bottom a very strong card. The ladder match and Drew/Tyrant was excellent. Congrats to Mr. Nick Bryson on being the first Multiple Full Metal Wrestling Champion. Also many congrats to Gray Inferno on winning the Tag team straps. You earned them and you will do them proud.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 pm

David GS wrote:

First, the difference is that small - I know this may be hard for you to hear, but from a physical and athletic standpoint I'm your match, Chris.

Second...you think I don't know all of that? How do you think it feels to have come so close, so GODDAMN close to beating one of the very best in my second year here, only to have the win ripped away from me because I got cocky when I had no reason to be, when I had no right to be? Do you have ANY idea how angry I am with myself right now?

No. You don't.

I'm not bitter; I can admit to it when I've been beaten. You beat me Chris - you beat me with a major assist from my own fractured ego, which seems to shift between crushing self-doubt and overwhelming cockiness on a whim. But know these two things. One: you couldn't have gotten the job done without said assist, and two: you won't be getting it again.

One, to be frank you aren't my physical match, I'm pretty sure you've got a two to three-inch height advantage on me, and about 20 pounds. As for athleticism... don't be stupid. You're good, but not THAT good when it comes to that area.

And complain all you want. You ever been buried under heavy machinery only to enter a 15 Minute Massacre and have the damn thing won until a former frined waltzes down and pistol whips you into oblivion so the eventual winner can steal the pin and thus the Ultraviolent Championship right as time runs out?

You ever lost a C-4 Heavyweight Championship match because you used a rope break that you didn't have?

No. I know all about mental errors. The thing is, the best people can overcome mental errors. It takes a smart individual to properly capitalize on openings. It takes an even better competitor to overcome the errors they make.

As for your claims about you assisting me, well... whatever helps you sleep at night sir. You know that I can beat you whether you allegedly help dig your own grave or not. That's your problem, David.

You may think you can beat me, and that's fine. But you KNOW that I can beat you.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

So do I. Dumbass...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 pm

David GS wrote:
So do I. Dumbass...

OOC: You just lost me, maybe I missed something but this reply made no sense.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC: Austin's a dumbass for pointing out the obvious, which is that he (along with everyone else) knows he can beat DGS. You'll have to forgive me, I'm a horrible TT'er.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

OOC: Austin emphasized that DGS knew, not Austin. It goes without saying what everyone else knows.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:21 pm

THE FUTURE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm

OOC: I misread, my bad. Regardless, after three straight instances of domination, it qualifies as stating the obvious. Pretty sure DGS knows Austin can beat him lol.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Anwyl wrote:
THE FUTURE

Shut up, Anwyl.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Ryu Quinn wrote:
A video package starts filming. A lone, black haired figure walks around in an empty ring, studying his environment. After a few seconds, he raises his microphone, looking directly into the camera as he does so.

Ryu Quinn: Ultimatum. Quite an interesting name for the flagship PPV of a promotion, really. An Ultimatum is generally a final demand or statement of terms; the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations. Funnily enough, it implies that after the Ultimatum, there will probably be even more brutal confrontations.

Quinn shrugs, as he starts pacing to and from in the ring.

Ryu Quinn: I suppose it is the nature of a recurring organization such as this that things can only ever escalate - after each Ultimatum the requirements are ultimately heavier. The people want more action, more bloodshed, more... sacrifice. Sacrifice is something that will be required of me. You see, I read up quite a bit on the customs and traditions of the rookie wrestler. It is quite evident that, until I defeat someone in that ring my words will be like the paradoxial tree that falls in the forest that is neither sound-full or sound-less.

Quinn walks straight up to the camera and smiles into it.

Ryu Quinn: Will someone please release me from my ode of being the Schrodingers cat of FMW that co-exists in two states: Useless or Great? If you don't understand what I mean, I'd rather not face you anyway, since I can stand a lot of things, but certainly not boring people.

You're asking a bunch of niggas who barely passed high school if they understand anything about quantum mechanics?

That's like asking a New York socialite the over/under on a cock fight.

Besides that, I like you. You're a thinker.

Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 pm

I...

Well...

Y'know...

No, you know what? De you said it all. As happens more often than not, I have to entirely agree with you. Not for lacking an opinion, but because we think way too alike.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Ashburn wrote:
David GS wrote:
Yes we do. Why? Because three of you couldn't beat one of us.

Ashburn: Us? Don't make the mistake of thinking I was fighting to defend the honor of Full Metal Wrestling or some other sentimental bullshit. I just wanted to keep this Television Championship on my shoulder. The same championship you thought you were above. Has your opinion changed since Austin humbled you again, David?

I don't recall ever saying I was above the TV Title. That may be popular opinion, but I'd appreciate it if you'd not put words in my mouth.

Actually, that reminds me...I owe you a boot to the chops.

Last edited by David GS on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 am

X wrote:
OOC:- Can I say...I "LOLed" at the GSW/Ashburn segment. Simplicity rocks. "I'm waiting. Three. Three? Anyone? Beuler? No?". LOL. GSW is trying to take what away from FMW? A title? Are they the group trying to take over FMW? I ask these questions to myself. No one needs to answer them. lol. Matt Ashburn must be someone special if he defeated an entire group on his own. Thumbs up!

OOC: He hasn't beaten all of us yet lol. Gray and Damien beat the rest xD.

King: You know, grabbing that ladder, while it seemed like a good idea, was probably the dumbest thing I've done in at least a week.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am

Damien wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
THE FUTURE

Shut up, Anwyl.

Anwyl: Well doesn't someone seem a little hostile. Can't you you just be happy for my success
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Meh. Success? You ain't done shit yet.

Plus, somethin' about you just annoys the fuck out of me.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

It isn't just you, Damien. Though one might argue he's doing something right if his name's coming out your mouth.

Word of advice; no sell his existence.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

That's good advice, actually. Well, time to start ignoring the dumbshit druggie.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm am known from time to time to be filled with some gems. So I'm going to take this opportunity to give you some more.

Hold onto those titles. I can't tell you when. I can't tell you where. But eventually, Seth and I will be coming for them. Nothing personal bruh but I'm fairly certain we can and will eventually beat you. It just isn't the most pertinent goal in the Broken Saints movement to hold accolades at this point in time. Do what you can to make those titles mean something again. Up their prestige and do so by an honorable means. Maintain loyalty to your partner. And above all else, respect the image of this company as its supposed to be ideally.

These are the commandments of the Broken Saints. Defy them and suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Thanks for the advice. We're gonna make these titles something again, don't worry about that. You mind if I give some in return though?

You won't be getting these titles without a hell of fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III RESULTS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next