Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!

Go down 
+4
Storm183
RCA
ASL
the nick bryson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! Ultimatum-2

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! Fedex-field

Boice: Greetings and welcome to the FedEx Field in our nations capitol! I am Dave Boice along side-

Sound: The Esteemed Dalby Sound needs no introduction from swine like you!

Boice: Moving along! We're excited to bring to you this one of a kind event! It is the biggest show of the year! Ladies and Gentlemen this is Ultimatum!

Sound: And before we get to the main bits we've decided to give you a little taste for free, because we're sadistic like that. SPEND YOUR MONEY!

Boice: While Dalby may be brash he's partially correct! Tonight we're giving away a FREE Ultimatum Preshow in recognition of the magnitude of this event! Featuring some of the hottest stars in the federation today! We're going to see Anwyl take on Craig Ryans in a match featuring two of our future top stars!

Sound: Then we get to bore you to death with the Redneck, I mean, Outlaw John Andrews facing off against the veteran Marky Mark in what Im sure will inspire you to refil your beverage containers! Plus We've also got two guys who clearly shouldnt be in the ring when War Machine takes on Seth Rotunda!

Boice: Not to mention for those of you not in attendance for our second consecutive FMW Ultimatum Fan Fest you missed out on an exclusive match! Trey Spruance took on another newcomer in the debuting Ryder Strong last night at the end of the fan fest! Ryder Strong made an impressive connection with the fans, uploading pictures he snapped with his phone to Facebook as he made his way down the ring, but was eventually one-upped by the veteran Trey!

Trey Spruance (2.95aps)
Ryder Strong (0.0aps)

Sound: After the match, though, Trey suffered an injury after he fell from the turnbuckle in celebration and suffered a concssion because he's a stoner and slash or idiot.

Boice: Yes, while Sound is correct again in saying Trey suffered a concussion, he was able to walk backstage of his own accord! Trey will be back in the ring come next show, so all of you Trey fans out there have nothing to worry about!

Sound: So sleep well tonight one random loner.

Boice: Hey!

Sound: Sorry Mrs. Spruance. Im sure your baby boy is doing just fine.

Hit 'Em High by Coolio, LL Cool J, and Method Man hits, as Son of Sharkboy comes out with his partner Stormmaster and his manager the Linguist.

Cherry: The following contest is a tag match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Son of SHARKBOOOOY and STORM….MAAAAASTERRRRR!

Boice: Hold on FMW loyalists, there’s a new team in town, and they’re…

Sound: Hilariously stupid?

Boice: Exciting! These guys put on an entertaining show for these fans, and I think they’re going places.

Sound: Maybe they’re going with you to the looney bin.

”Morte Et Dabo” by Asking Alexandria hits, as Christian Parkes comes onto the ramp in all black, keeping his gaze to the ground.

Cherry: And their opponents. First, making his debut, from the torment of his inner psyche…

”If and Every Why” by Rocket Summer interrupts Cherry and startles Parkes, as Artemis Copeland comes out and quickly makes his way down the ramp. He runs down, stopping only to toss a t-shirt at a female fan, ignoring his tag partner on his way into the ring.

Cherry: Christian PAARKES and ARRRRRRTEMISSSSS

Boice: Parkes looks a little confused at Artemis’ interruption. Artemis is in the ring and apparently we’re on!

Bell rings with Artemis and Stormmaster in the ring

Boice: Artemis with a few right hands, he’s looking like he has something to prove tonight

Sound: Artemis has a reputation as being something of a wannabe ladies man. He knows that a hard fought victory is a good way to attract the attention of the ladies.

Boice: A few more strikes, followed with a spin kick. Copeland waits for Storm… and nails a dropkick. Artemis rolls to the outside

Sound: This match figures to be a high-flying affair, and I think we’re about to see something here

Artemis springboards up on the apron, and attempts a tornado DDT

Boice: SPINEBUSTER COUNTER BY STORMMASTER!

Sound: That… looks like it hurt.

Boice: Both men up quickly, and make the tag.

Sound: Here comes the emo kid!

Boice: Parkes ducks a clothesline from Son of Sharkboy… counters into a reverse DDT! Dropsault! Storm goes flying off the apron… cover… ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: That’s an excellent tag team maneuver right there. That’s knowing what match you’re in.

Boice: Parkes slaps on a full nelson, Sharkboy rooted on at ringside by his manager The Linguist.

Sound: WHO ARE THESE GUYS?

Boice: SOSB fights up, full nelson facebuster… well scouted! Countered into a fireman’s carry. HARPOON!

Sound: That fishy fellow is quick

Boice: Parkes scrambles up, and is leveled with the SharkPlex! He rolls through… LOW TIDE!

Sound: Ugh… why does his every move have to be a pun?

Boice: Sharky to the outside. He springboards up… PARKES DUCKS THE CROSSBODY ATTEMPT!

Sound: Good agility to roll out of the way of that…

Boice: And he smashes Sharky’s face in on the rebound with a high knee!

Sound: Did Artemis just blind tag in?

Boice: Parkes looks confused, as the ref instructs him to leave the ring. Artemis heads up high

Sound: Parkes felt like he was on a roll, he wanted to keep coming at Son of Sharkboy.

Boice: ECLIPSE! A 450 SPLASH BY ARTEMIS! COVER ONE…TWO…BROKEN UP BY STORM!

Sound: That… was less good tag wrestling. You can’t forget to take out the tag partner who can always break things up

Boice: Artemis is reeling from that move. But it took more out of Son of Sharkboy. Parkes wants the tag back in, but Artemis is stalking Sharky for another move.

Sound: His finisher is called the February Escape, and it might put Sharky out of this one.

Boice: He grabs Shark Boy. He’s got him towards the corner. He runs up… STORM PULLS HIS LEG!

Sound: How does this man suck so badly at the concept of a tag match?

Boice: Artemis is stuck on the top rope. Parkes is into the ring, he’s pissed off. The ref tries to get him out...

As Parkes argues with the ref, Stormmaster springboards up on the apron, clears the head of the referee and delivers a dropkick that sends Parkes to the outside

Sound: Wow…

Boice: What a move by Stormmaster!

Sound: What the hell is that Shark guy doing?

[i]Son of Sharkboy repeatedly brings his hands together with fingers outstretched, as if to do a “shark chomp” motion

Boice: Son of Shark Boy measures the fallen Parkes… he smells it… BLOOD IN THE WATER! FISHERMAN’S DDT CONNECTS!

Sound: Must you go along with this juvenile charade?

Boice: The crowd loves it. They’re on their feet. Parkes is dazed as he tries to get up… BOAT BREAKER! THAT’S IT! COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE!

STORMMASTER and Son of Shark Boy (3.475 aps + 3.3 aps + 1.6avs = 8.375 total)
Artemis and Christian Parkes (0.0aps + 3.22aps + 0.6avs = 3.82 total)

Boice: These two… they work well as a team. Something that can’t be said for team razor blade over there.

Sound: Parkes is upset, he’s just walking away very frustrated. And I can’t blame him. These two had each other’s back, while Parkes was very clearly in this match for himself.

Boice: Stormmaster and Son of Sharkboy have arrived, and they’re about to… take a bite… out of the FMW Tag Division

Sound: … I hate you so much

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Turmoil.

There has never been one word that so correctly describes the situation surrounding the picture of the Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Championship.

It began with a betrayal

Austin: However, I did some research and it has come to my attention that the FMW Tag Team titles need to be defended at least once every three instances of FMW programming. So, Alex, I'm going to show both you and the world that this is serious. Heart attack serious. ON BEHALF OF THE WAYWARD SONS, I HEREBY VACATE THE FMW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS.

And the resolution to the conflict failed to achieve success

Deveraux: So, I hereby use my authority to book a match only featured once on FMW Television. So, at No Holds Barred there will officially be a TAG TEAM SCRAMBLE where any team, or interested participant, may enter. Individuals will be paired randomly into teams and set into the match where upon the final team being eliminated, the WINNING Tag Team will be declared the NEW Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions.

As one team stood victorious, however, many teams lay claim to the title contender.

Boice: Harlequin lifts Inferno now! Caesar tosses Gray into the corner! Harlequin whips Inferno! Inferno is over- NO!

Sound: How did that happen!

Boice: Nicholas Gray just reached out and SAVED his partner! Inferno is barely hanging on to Gray! His feet are just on the apron and he’s reaching for the ropes!

Sound: Color me impressed, but only slightly as I know these guys still blow.

Boice: Gray pulls Inferno back! Inferno can finally reach the ropes- BUT HARLEQUIN AND CAESAR CHARGE ON THE ASSAULT! THEY LIFT GRAY! SHOULDER TO INFERNO! BOTH MEN GO OVER THE TOP AND GRAY AND INFERNO HIT THE GROUND! WE HAVE WINNERS!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND NEW FMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! HARLEQUIN AND MASS CAESAR!

The siren goes off once more as Renegade by Eminem and Royce da 5’9 blasts through the speakers. Seth Omega walks out with a smirk on his face as he waits for his tag team partner.

Boice: OH MY! IS THIS WHO I THINK IT IS?

Sound: I hope it’s a joke. A bad, bad joke.

The crowd jumps to their feet as Seth Omega’s new partner arrives.

Boice: THERE HE IS! IT’S RAMPAGE! RAMPAGE HAS RETURNED TO FMW!

Sound: Anwyl is out now too! All six GSW representatives are in the ring as the timer goes down!

Boice: And these are impossible odds for just about anyone! Here comes the countdown again! Five, four, three, two, one!

Dunn: Bobino, get up damn it. It’s crunch time, Bobino. Do you want to be Saved?

Sound: Butters buries the fist into Dunn’s stomach! Tell them Butters!

Hostyle: And it looks like Storm is taking that no as an invitation to jump Butters! It’s chaos in there! Slegna rolling in with a chair! Swinging for Dunn!

Sound: Take his head off Slegna!

Tonight we bear witness to the resurrection of team wrestling as five of the premier teams in wrestling today face off in one ring for the greatest prize of its kind.

The Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Championships.

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! Ultimatum3_tag_team_gauntlet-1

Boice: Alright, fans, next we have two of Corruption's rising stars going at each other in a hardcore bout!

Sound: Oh joy of joys, two monkeys beating each other like wild animals.

Boice: Come on, don't you want to watch the future of Corruption?

“Monster” by Kanye West hits as Seth Rotunda, flanked by Daniel Prideman, steps out to boos from the crowd, which he ignores as he walks to the ring and enters.

Buster: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Daniel Prideman, from Swansea, Wales, weighing in at 210lbs and representing The Pack! He is "THE FIRST" SETH "THE DREAM KILLER" RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTUNNDA!

Sound: Two nicknames? For the love of...that should be punishable by law!

Boice: The members of the Pack have been learning from the psychotically violent man known as Jack Eastwood. You have to wonder what he's put into these young mens' heads.

Sound: Oh gee, I wonder if it might be violence.

Boice: Perhaps. Having his stablemates coming out victorious tonight would have to be a big morale boost for Eastwood heading into his Ultraviolent Title match against The Celt later tonight.

Sound: Have to wonder what would happen if they failed tonight.

Boice: Now you're getting into the spirit of things!

Sound: I hate you.

“Indestructible” by Disturbed cuts in as War Machine makes his way out to the ring, a few fans throwing cups at him as he enters the ring.

Buster: And introducing his opponent. From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is "The Human Weapon". He is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR MACCCHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Boice: The new War Machine is, honestly, a frightening man. Do you remember when he used a nail gun on the previous one?

Sound: How the hell could I forget someone getting murdered in the middle of the ring? One of the worst things this company has ever let air, and that's saying something.

Boice: Perhaps. Though, besides a short TV Title reign, he hasn't achieved much since then, don't you think?

Sound: Given he's on the brand of spot monkeys and rampant bloodshed, no, I don't, because I have better things to watch.

Boice: You're a true company man.

The referee rings the bell and both men step forward slowly, calculating their next moves.

Boice: Rotunda takes the offensive first, going for a massive haymaker!

Sound: But War Machine moves to the side, grabbing the arm and flipping him down to the ground, going for a nice armbar.

Boice: That might've been his intention, but Rotunda manages to get himself back up before War Machine can get down, and he's throwing punches at his head now.

War Machine breaks back from the punches, releasing the arm, and both men step forward again and lock up.

Boice: Test of strength here, but War Machine has the weight and height advantage, so he's able to get his head under one of Rotunda's arms and slam him down to the mat!

Sound: And he gets right back onto Rotunda, trying to get a hold of his leg for something.

Boice: Looks like an ankle lock!

Sound: And another chance for a good submission move is ruined, as Rotunda manages to get a hold of the ropes and scramble out of the ring.

War Machine stares down Prideman, who stays at the opposite side of the ring, and then exits the ring himself.

Boice: Rotunda seems to be hurt, he's hunched over and barely moving.

Sound: Because a stoppage would be perfect for this match.

War Machine starts to advance closer, and when he's close, Rotunda snaps to his feet, revealing he grabbed a chair from under the ring, and swinging it at War Machine's head.

Boice: A chair! War Machine just barely able to bring his arms up to keep it from hitting him full force on the head! He's down!

Rotunda kicks War Machine over, and begins to slam the chair against his back, again and again, as Prideman eggs him on and the crowd boos.

Boice: Rotunda is just laying into War Machine's back with that chair!

Sound: This is disgusting. This is a crime against fans of proper wrestling. I should be allowed to sue this company for forcing me to watch this torture.

Boice: Your fair and unbiased commentary is obviously why Ammunition is doing so well in the ratings.

Sound: As long as we can agree on one thing.

Rotunda tosses the chair away, nodding to Prideman, who returns the gesture.

Boice: Rotunda and Prideman lifting War Machine up and rolling him back into the ring, Rotunda following.

Sound: And doing the smart thing and trying to end this. 1...2...

Boice: Kick out! How did he manage that?

Sound: Rotunda shares my and the audiences disbelief that this is really continuing, as he tries to lift War Machine up to his feet.

As War Machine is back up onto his feet, he begins to throw punches at Rotunda's mid-section, lefts and rights finally forcing Rotunda to relinquish his hold on him.

Boice: War Machine grabs Rotunda's arm, and throws him into the ropes, and then brings him down with a stiff clothesline on the rebound.

War Machine mounts Rotunda, grabbing one of his arms for a submission move, but Rotunda begins to throw punches at War Machine's head, forcing him to release the arm before any damage can be done.

Boice: Almost recoiling back from those punches!

Sound: Rotunda trying to capitalize, grabbing him for a powerbomb.

Boice: Looks like War Machine is trying to move his leg but it's too late as he's slammed down and...wait. Wait a second! Rotunda's trapped! Gogoplata! War Machine reversed a powerbomb into the gogoplata!

Sound: What a Sound counter.

Boice: Rotunda's trapped! He might pass out at any moment!

Rotunda's hands flail about from the lack of air, one of them managing to graze the ropes, finally grabbing onto it.

Boice: Rotunda is still down, and he's in trouble, because I think that THAT is a signal that he's going for the WMD!

Sound: Oh, please end this hardcore farce.

Boice: I must say, I'm surprised War Machine has been the more technical of the two wrestlers here, he hasn't used any weapons at all so far.

Sound: I'm genuinely pleased, not that it forgives his past transgressions with defiling good wrestling.

Rotunda shakily starts to pull himself up using the ropes, as War Machine moves in for the kill.

Boice: He's starting to pick Rotunda back to his feet and-

Prideman suddenly leaps onto the apron and enters the ring charging at War Machine.

Boice: War Machine drops Rotunda down and boot right to the face of Prideman! He was going too fast to avoid that one. I think he might be unconscious now.

Sound: And he's leaving the ring to go for a weapon. And after all the nice stuff I said about him too.

Boice: War Machine is rummaging under the ring, he's looking for something in particular.

Sound: Throwing a chair out, a hammer, some bricks...who in the world puts these things there?

Boice: Wait, I think he's found what he was looking for and...oh my god.

Sound: He's got a nail gun.

The crowd begins to boo heavily as War Machine looks at the nail gun like an old friend, before sliding back into the ring, walking towards the prone Prideman.

Boice: Oh no not again.

Sound: Turn off the TV now, audience. It's not my fault if you see a murder.

War Machine goes to one knee, pressing the nail gun against Prideman's skull. Before he can do the deed, Rotunda snaps to his feet, twisting War Machine around with one hand and hitting him the Dream Killer with the other.

Boice: Dream Killer! War Machine is out, before he could use that nail gun on Prideman!

Sound: Wait, his finisher is the same name as his nickname? For the love of...

Rotunda drops onto War Machine, hooking the leg as the referee starts the count. 1...2...3! “Monster” by Kanye West hits the PA again as Rotunda gets to his feet, celebrating.

Buster: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, SETH ROTUNDA!

Seth Rotunda (3.45aps + 1.6avs = 5.05 total)
War Mcahine (0.0aps + 0.6avs = 0.6 total)

Boice: This has got to be a morale boost for Eastwood going into his title match tonight!

Sound: At least this farce is over.

Boice: You sound almost happy. And on that, we'll be right back...
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

After a moment Doc releases Abel’s hand and goes to walk away again, only to discover this time that Abel has not released the grip on his hand at all. He looks back at Abel, who is now staring lasers at Doc.

Steele: I'm sorry, Doc, that I didn't throw you from a taller height.

Hostyle: WHAT!?

Sound: This just took a turn for the interesting!

Steele: I'm sorry that you were able to walk again after I dropped your ass off Mount Vesuvius.

Hostyle: STEELE JUST ADMITTED THAT HE INTENTIONALLY THREW DOC OFF!

Doc, still gripping Steele's wrist tightly, walks over to the man and both men touch noses. Steele pulls his free hand out of his pocket, his new set of brass knuckles glimmer in the light.

With a quick motion, Steele punches Doc in the side of the jaw, sending the icon to the floor.

Hostyle: Nooo! Abel just smoked Doc with one blow! He never even saw it coming! Doc is a crumpled heap on the floor and Abel is standing over him laughing to himself!

The crowd is stunned into silence as Abel stands tall over the unconscious Doc. He continues laughing as he begins kicking Doc in the back. He lifts Doc by the hair and punches him at the base of the neck.

Hostyle: WHAT THE HELL! THIS IS DISGUSTING!

After a few moments he drops a set of brass knuckles onto the head of Doc. They land with a thump on his unconscious temple and Abel laughs some more.

Sound: Brass knuckles. I never knew Steele had it in him. Doc just got put out of business. Hopefully for good

Hostyle: Why Abel?

Sound: Who cares? Did you hear that thud when Doc went down. I’m pretty sure his jaw is shattered. He dropped like a corpse.

This was the scene that opened Ammunition the show after Mount Vesuvius. Millions were shocked around the globe as the once beloved icon of the ring, Abel Steele, suddenly and violently snapped against his friend and Legend John "Doc" Derrick. In the aftermath of Abel leaving Doc in a heap, he went on to lay claim to the #1 Contendership of the FMW C-4 Championship first by word, then by action, defeating Jeff Whitt via submission the following show. Having cemented his claim and turning some heads it seemed only inevitable that Abel Steele would prepare to wreak havoc among those in the C4 title hunt.

However as one star fell another was rising like a Phoenix.

Jaro: Oh... now I see the threat Smitten. Thank Christ, you finally reached the point, although it wasn’t an especially good one. You think you can get rid of ME?! ME!?

Jaro lifts the Banhammer to swing. Smitten gets the jump on him, however, and tries to wrestle the weapon from Jaro's hands. Jaro headbutts Smitten, however, getting over on his opponent. He jabs Smitten in the gut with the Banhammer, but didn't account for Eastwood, who charges over a ducked Smitten and lands a clothesline that sends the boss to the mat.

Smitten staggers forward and grabs the Banhammer, thrusting it into the gut of Eastwood and placing it over the mans neck, using the shaft to force his opponent to the ground. Smitten then throws the hammer at Jaro as he tries to get to his feet, sending him down to a knee. The former comissioner charges forward and lunges at Jaro, sending both men toppling through the ropes.

Boice: This has erupted into an all out war!

Flare: How can someone like Smitten do this to a FMW official! What lack of respect!

Boice: Smitten’s turned him around, punch to the face, and a second, AND A THIRD. HE’S BUSTED JARO OPEN AND IT’S ONLY TAKEN 3 PUNCHES!!!

On this night on Corruption, Christian G. Smitten once again gave reason to place "The Honorable" in front of his name as he unleashed his aggression on the vile ex-CEO of FMW Jaro, not only displacing the man from the ring but from power as well, as P. Thurston Deveraux came out later to confirm a by-law removing Jason Roy from his powers immediately.

The good fortunes did not stop there for Smitten because at the next show, No Holds Barred, he found himself face to face with the FMW Superstar of the Year, and current C-4 Champion, Chris Austin. Smitten would once again rise to the occasion when:

Sound: DRAGON CLUTCH! WHAT A COUNTER FROM SMITTEN!

Boice: No rope breaks for either man, Austin’s going have to find a way to get a 290-pound man off of his battered body through a counter that we may have never seen before!

Sound: Austin is desperately reaching for anything, the ref is asking him if he wants to give it up and Smitten has ALL of this hold applied!

Boice: Austin is showing guts of his own, as Smitten did before this match was granted extra time!

Smitten: TAP OUT, AUSTIN!

Sound: Austin is trying to fight it, but the hand is up, we’ve got roughly two minutes left in this overtime period, how much more can Austin withstand?!?!?

Boice: Austin’s starting to fade, he’s fading…NOOOOO! Austin won’t let this end!

Sound: Austin’s fighting, with all he’s got but Smitten has it locked!

Boice: Smitten pulling…Austin’s fighting… HE TAPPED OUT, AUSTIN’S TAPPED OUT! WE’VE GOT A NEW C-4 CHAMPION!

The bell rings as Smitten collapses off of Austin as the crowd offers a standing ovation to both men. Smitten remains on his back as the referee raises his hand in victory and places the C-4 title on his chest as “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits.

Now tonight these two men face off to see who's evolution will reign supreme.

Tonight they face off in the ring for the chance at glory

The chance at honor

And the chance for validation.

C-4 Championship Match
Christian G. Smitten vs Abel Steele

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! Ultimatum3_steele_smitten

My Curse by Killswitch Engage bursts through the stadium as Anwyl enters the arena. Anwyl walks directly to the ring, ignoring the fans boo’s.

Cherry: Tonight’s match is scheduled for one fall, on the way to the ring from Melbourne, Australia, weighing in at 225 pounds. ANWYL!!

The crowd boo a little louder as Anwyl climbs the steps into the ring. He hops a around waiting in suspense as Craig by Stephen Lynch roars through the arena. The crowd continues to boo, now aimed at Ryans as he enters

Cherry: And his opponent for tonight, hailing from GREEEN BAY, WISCONSIN. WEIGHING IN AT 220 pounds, THE... CRAIG... RYANSSSSS!!!

Ryans raise his arms as he reaches the foot of the ramp, Anwyl and Ryans stare each other down before Ryans runs and slides into the ring, while Anwyl stomps on him before he can get to his feet

Sound: ... And we are underway here, Anwyl using some sound underhanded tactics

Boice: Anwyl has lifted Ryans to his feet, Ryans gets on the offence.

Sound: Right jab, left jab, right, left. Anwyl is staggering.

Boice: Ryans bounces off the rope, and Anwyl hits Craig with a huge powerslam.

Sound: and that was a sound powerslam by Anwyl. He has now working the left leg of Ryans, attacking that knee. Anwyl rises to his feet

Boice: Anwyl is attempting a Boston Crab, but Ryans struggling. Ryans is able to kick Anwyl off him. He is up and Anwyl is down near the corner.

Ryans moves towards Anwyl, but Anwyl rolls out of the ring

Sound: All Anwyl is doing is biding his time, he has plenty of it.

Boice: Look at Anwyl, arguing with a fan. He hasn’t even noticed that Ryans is about to fly

Sound: Ryans, with a huge double axe handle. Smashing his paws into the skull of Anwyl

Boice: Ryans lifts up Anwyl, and throws him into the ring

Sound: Anwyl to his feet before Ryans can get into the ring

Boice: Ryans is hammered in the head by Anwyl with a HUGE KNEE

Sound: Ryans is down, half is body is dangling through the second rope. This Anwyl kid still has a lot of making up to do for his last atrocious appearance in that scramble when he let GSW embarass him.

Boice: Anwyl lifts Ryans into a DDT hold, RYANS LEGS ARE STILL IN THE ROPES

Sound: Elevated DDT by Anwyl gets points, but remember, you can only go up when youre at rock bottom.

Boice: Anwyl with the pin! 1, 2, NO! Rope Break!

Sound: And lets be clear, in my book Anwyl would LOVE to see the bottom

Anwyl holds up three fingers to the ref, the ref replies back with two. Anwyl beats the floor in rage

Boice: Anwyl looks frustrated

Sound: How? It has been only a few minutes and that’s his first pinfall attempt

Boice: Ryans is on his feet, Anwyl with the gut kick.

Sound: It looks like, THE THIRD DEGREE

Boice: But Ryans counters, Anwyl is thrown to the mat in a huge back body drop

Sound: Ryans is diving for the pin. 1... Kick out

Boice: Both men to their feet, a quick lock up and Anwyl is pushed to the corner.

Sound: The ref is counting for Ryans to release.

Boice: Another lockup and Anwyl strikes Ryan in the gut with his knee

Sound: Anwyl is slapping Ryans around, adding insult to injury

Boice: Ryan’s fights back, here are those strikes again, right, left, right left

Sound: Anwyl backed into the ropes. If theres one thing Craig can do, apparently, its punch. Too bad that makes you garbage. Go be on the red brand.

Boice: And the ref begins to count, while Ryans breaks the hold

Sound: Anwyl charges, Ryans ducks, Anwyl bounces off the ropes, Ryans drops, Anwyl stops... Elbow drop on Craig Ryans

Boice: Anwyl locks in the Boston Crab again

Sound: Ryans is reaching, reaching for that rope

Boice: He is struggling, Anwyl slips

Sound: Rookie mistake and Ryans has one leg free

Boice: Ryans climbs out of the submission, Anwyl gains control

Sound: TIGER DRIVER!!! Anwyl just hit a sound tiger driver right there! About time we had some wrestling!

Boice: Anwyl is not done, yet! He is stalking Ryans

Sound: Ryans is on his feet!

Boice: Anwyl, gut kick to Craig

Sound: FRONT CHAUNCERY!

Boice: How official. Here goes Anwyl- ICE BREAK!

Sound: Anwyl is locked Ryans down, trying so hard for a submission

Boice:Ryans cannot move, he is slowly stoping the struggle

Sound: Ryans is dead center in the ring! As much as I hate to admit it, Anwyl has this move on lock!

Boice: RYANS LIFTS HIS ARM! HE TAPS! HE TAPS! THE REF CALLS FOR THE BELL!

Cherry: ...And your winner, via submission. ANWYL!

Anwyl (3.6aps + 2.2avs = 5.8 total)
The Craig Ryans (0.0aps + 0.2avs = 0.2 total)

Boice: And Anwyl raises his arms, shouting at the ref acknowledge the victory.

Anwyl leans over Ryans, who is still lying motionless on the mat

Anwyl: I am the future, me I am the future! Not you!

Boice: Strong words from the rookie sensation!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

We cut to backstage at FedEx Field. Daniel Prideman and Seth Rotunda are being supervised by Jack Eastwood as they tr to direct a large shipping truck back into a recieveing dock. Very abruptly, however, a voice comes from off screen

Deveraux: Hey! HEY! What is going on here!

Prideman and Rotunda ignore the FMW Board Representative as he tries to shout over the beeping of the truck. Eastwood turns to him and smiles.

Eastwood: Oh, hello Deveraux. I'm glad you got here.

Deveraux: I demand to know what this is at once!

Eastwood: What this is? Why, this is the Celt's final resting place! You see, I took the liberty of having something very, very special delivered here tonight. I mean, this is Ultimatum and all. In fact, I was worried for a moment that it wouldn't be here on time, but I have to say, I've never been more happy to be proven wrong. Take a good look, Deveraux. This is your buyrates, but more importantly, this is the final nail in the coffin.

Prideman and Rotunda lift the truck door as a long light strip reveals several pieces of a chain link cage packed next to several large wooden crates piled high.

Deveraux: Who gave you the-

Deveraux is cut off as the Celt walks into the picture, placing his hand on the shoulder of the representative.

Celt: I see what you're trying to do here, Easty, and I'm sorry to say that this isn't going to intimidate me. You can bring out everything, hell, Im sure you even have a kitchen sink in there, but it wont matter. I walked away from our last encounters. I'm walking away tonight, too, only this time I'm walking away as Ultraviolent Champion and you're left with some fancy pieces of metal...

The Celt looks into the back of the truck.

Celt: Huh. I don't know, Eastwood. I think this may just end up being your metal coffin.

The Celt stares at Eastwood, who glares back at Celt with The Pack. The scene cuts to the ring.

Boice: It's time for the main event of the pre-show, fans!

Sound: What an oxymoron.

Boice: Spoilsport. But here we have the recently returned Mark Johansson going head to head against the rising star of Outlaw John Andrews to decide who will become the number one contender for the TV title! Which, just to remind fans, could end with one of these men facing Matt Ashburn, or the force of GSW.

Sound: After how the show's gone up till now, I'm not expecting much.

Boice: Then hopefully these men can shatter your expectations.

Sound: Do you ever realize how stupid you Sound?

Buster: This match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the number one contendership to the FMW Television Title! Introducing first...

“Take Back The Fear” by Hail The Villain hits as the lights dim. John Andrews bursts out from the curtain, swinging his bull rope over his head as he runs to the ring, the crowd picking up.

Buster: From Houston, Texas, weighing in at 195lbs! He is “The Ragin' Texan” Outlaw! John! Andrews!

Boice: Andrews recently turned a new leaf, showing a nicer side to himself. One has to wonder how that change will effect him tonight.

Sound: You know, I was almost starting to take this guy seriously before he stopped doing everything he can to win. He's become as boring as his opponent.

“Take Back The Fear” is cut out by “ABC Theme” by Pendulum as Mark Johansson walks out. No fanfare, he merely walks down to the ring, mostly ignorant of the crowds cheers.

Buster: And introducing his opponent! From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and weighing in at 245lbs. He is Mark Johansson!

Boice: Mark Johansson is a veteran, who-

Sound: You did not just call him a veteran.

Boice: Well what would you call him?

Sound: Never-has-been. Boring. Better when he was Marky Mark.

Boice: He was a member of the Broken Saints.

Sound: Because that's a good thing to have on your resume.

Boice: Well, regardless, Mark Johansson is an experienced wrestler who just returned last show and the fans seem quite happy to have him back.

Sound: They don't know about good things, as usual.

Mark enters the ring and he and Andrews have a staredown from across the ring. The referee rings the bell to start the match, and both men begin to approach each other.

Sound: Andrews going to grab Johansson in a grapple, trying to start this match off right.

Boice: But Mark responds by stepping back and nailing a kick to Andrews' midsection!

Sound: And there went that hope.

Boice: Mark starting to hit Andrews with some big rights, forcing Andrews into the corner!

Mark winds up for an even bigger right, but as he throws it, Andrews ducks out of the way, causing Mark to fall into the turnbuckle chest-first.

Boice: That had to have knocked the wind out of him!

Sound: Andrews gets behind Johansson, hands around his waist, belly to back suplex. Beautifully done, some people could learn from that.

Boice: We can agree there. And Andrews dropping an elbow on Mark to keep him down.

Sound: And he's moving around to Johansson's legs, trying to get a hold of them. Perhaps a submission is in his mind.

Boice: Mark seems to think the same, as he's flailing his legs as much as he can to keep them from Andrews' grip.

As he flails his legs, one of them hits Andrews on the side of the head, knocking him back.

Sound: That was pure luck.

Boice: Luck is a pretty important part of this sport, Dalby. It's given Mark a chance to get back to his feet, and now he can try to change the tide of this match.

Sound: Andrews hitting the ropes and coming at Johansson with a bionic elbow.

Boice: But it's Mark's turn to duck under, and Andrews just keeps on moving with nothing to hit!

Mark gets behind Andrews, and kicks the back of his knee. When he starts to go down Mark jumps onto his back, getting him into a cobra clutch.

Sound: Now there's something I can enjoy. He's wrenching it really well, Andrews is in pain.

Boice: But Mark's made a mistake, partner, as he's too close to the ropes, and Andrews manages to get a hold of the rope!

Sound: Dammit stop denying me my submissions.

Boice: Mark and Andrews both get back to their feet, but Mark is quicker as he gets Andrews down with a DDT.

Sound: And now he's laying into him with stomps.

Mark grabs Andrews and drags him to his feet, but Andrews shoves him back, charging forward, grabbing Mark's arm and flipping him over onto the mat in an armbar.

Sound: A Sound maneuver.

Boice: Andrews is just wrenching that armbar! He might break Mark's arm!

Mark rolls over a bit, enough to let him start throwing punches at Andrews' head. After a few punches, Andrews is forced to relinquish the hold.

Boice: Both men getting back to their feet, Mark is charging!

Sound: But Andrews catches him with a nice double knee facebreaker.

Andrews points at the ropes, firing up the fans as he climbs the turnbuckle.

Boice: Andrews on the top rope! He's leaping off for Ghost Rider In The Sky!

Sound: But Johansson rolls out of the way, and Andrews only hits the mat.

Boice: That has to have been terrible, Andrews is holding his elbow, it might be injured.

Sound: Doesn't stop him from getting back to his feet, even though he takes his time.

Boice: And Mark bounces off the ropes! Shoulder block to Andrews' knee! He goes down to one knee!

Sound: He keeps rolling, and hits the ropes again.

Boice: Both boots connect with Andrews' skull! Miranda Rights! Andrews is out cold! Mark with the cover! 1...2...3!

Buster: Here is your winner, and the NEW number one contender to the FMW Television title, Mark JOHANSSON!

Mark Johannson (3.7aps + 1.7 avs = 5.4 total)
“Outlaw" John Andrews (2.1aps + 0.4avs = 2.5 total)

Boice: Mark with a huge win here tonight! He's just returned, and he's earned a shot at the TV title! This is great for Mark!

Sound: It wasn't an entirely terrible match.

Boice: That's as close a compliment as these two men will get from him tonight, but they both deserve praise for their efforts tonight, but Mark was the better man tonight, and now he has a TV title shot! You have to wonder though, if it'll be against Ashburn or one of GSW. And you can find that out, ladies and gentlemen, next, as Ultimatum III begins!
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 am

OOC: Good pre-show. The only thing I can say with bad intentions is that I don't think I should have been pinned, simply because my partner no-showed. Other than that, great job!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 am

OOC: good show. Would have liked more U3 segments to sell the show more but alas.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Backstage, Peyton and Reggie are standing right next to Stormmaster who appears to be standing still, motionless

Peyton: This guy creeps me out.

Reggie: Was he your father by any chance?

Peyton: ...

Reggie: Man we need to book an appointment with this...uh...what's his name?

Peyton: Linguist?

Reggie: That's the one.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 pm

OOC: I just want to say that I officially mark for Storm and Sharkboy. Can we name them? How about the Perfect Storm? Terrors of the Sea?

Just saying.

And the rest of the show was good.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 am

Edible14 wrote:
OOC: I just want to say that I officially mark for Storm and Sharkboy. Can we name them? How about the Perfect Storm? Terrors of the Sea?

Just saying.

And the rest of the show was good.

OOC: Perfect Storm. Storms from the Sea? Nah, I like Perfect Storm. Also, excellent show. Congrats to Marky Mark.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 am

OOC: Gay tag names are gay.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 am

iDeAndes wrote:

OOC: So says a "Broken Saint"?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am

OOC: Wayward Sons ftw.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

OOC: Responded a generic rich heel guy and a "Watchman".
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

OOC: Responded a generic rich heel guy and a "Watchman".

OOC: I didn't choose the Watchmen name, but yeah, you win with King. I don't even know why I get into arguments with you anymore.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

OOC: The same reason that other people do;

They enjoy heartache.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 am

I gots a metal cage =D

Good pre-show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!   Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum 3 PRESHOW RESULTS!
Page 1 of 1