Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III RESULTS

Go down 
+21
Ryu Quinn
Ashburn
X
Omega
Damien
The Celt
TyranT
Tromboner Man
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
RCA
The Returned
Easty
iDeAndes
David GS
Killswitch
Edible14
Bobino
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Leviticus: I think you missed the point Dave.

OOC: Think about it for a minute... Wink

And frankly Rampage, I didn't see you do a whole lot of anything. Honestly it seems to me all you are is talk. I know Seth is a big man, but that doesn't mean you have to hide behind him all the time.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

No. I think he got it. It just wasn't that funny coming from a guy whose supposed to be leading the local Kansas City youth group for na'er-do-wells and barbeque addicts with childhood obesity.

Your attempts at crude humor are like your attempts at your wrestling organization maintaining solvency; it's more ridiculous than watching a pack of howler monkeys fuck a football.

I'm...pretty sure I took on the entire tag team roster of FMW, helped do what I said I was going to do (which was stop the Together Demons in some way, shape, or form) and keep GSW from holding gold in FMW.

So I think I did fairly well on my second match with Seth as a tag team partner.

I think I even alluded to the fact that I wasn't trying to win that match. Just prevent others from winning it and further damaging or tarnishing this company's image. Did I say that? Oh yeah. I did.

When I mean something, Levi, I do it to the best of my ability. Not half ass it and cry over spilled milk when it doesn't go my way.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Leviticus: Well, apparently I am no good at speaking in the crass tones you speak in. I tried though, I really did.

So, let's get serious. It appears to me that you have taken up some sort of issue with me. Is it because of the fact that I am going somewhere while you ride a wave of nostalgia? Is it because I took your place as "token black guy" of "your group"? Is it because of the fact that you weren't offered a GSW contract like your partner was?

Or maybe it could be that you know, in your heart of hearts, I am better then you.

Regardless, if it is an issue you want, you are very quickly headed in that direction.

So consider before you make your next statement: You are old. I am Gold.

Think about it.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 pm

David GS wrote:
A more adequately descriptive phrase would be 'barely pulled it out'.

Did I, or did I not render you unconscious?

And then, you have the nerve to still claim you can beat me? Now I know brain cells are damaged.

The fact is, there was nothing "barely pulled it out" about my victory. I didn't roll you up or surprise you. I pulled, stretched and bent you in such a vicious manner that you lost consciousness.

You blacked out.

Your body could take no more.

And while you may believe you are getting closer and closer... know this. The first time, I merely dropped you on your head. The second time, I busted you up thanks to that horrific fall you took at Mount Vesuvius.

The third time, I nearly broke you in half like a chiropractor from hell.

So the "closer" you get, the more violent and harmful that your defeats at my hands get. My guess is that you will die trying, or put your body through so much to beat me that you'll be forced to retire afterwards. As for our match though?

You don't have to call it being destroyed, but I beat the hell out of you. I BEAT YOU DECISIVELY.

And I'd do it again if the opportunity presented itself. That's all that needs to be said.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Leviticus: It's hard to argue with the man Dave. He is every bit as good as he says he is. In fact I dare say I see him as a future FMW Champion.

As good as he is though, he's still not
Gold.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I.

CAN.

BEAT.

YOU.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: It's hard to argue with the man Dave. He is every bit as good as he says he is. In fact I dare say I see him as a future FMW Champion.

As good as he is though, he's still not
Gold.

I hate to resort to this sort of language but...

Get the fuck off of my cock you benedict leech. Do I look like a mother fucking priest to you? You go back to your special needs class, Mr. Gibbons. I do not need the praise of the smartest kid with Down's Syndrome.

And David, I know you have the ability to defeat me. But...

At what cost?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Leviticus: Well, apparently I am no good at speaking in the crass tones you speak in. I tried though, I really did.

So, let's get serious. It appears to me that you have taken up some sort of issue with me. Is it because of the fact that I am going somewhere while you ride a wave of nostalgia? Is it because I took your place as "token black guy" of "your group"? Is it because of the fact that you weren't offered a GSW contract like your partner was?

Or maybe it could be that you know, in your heart of hearts, I am better then you.

Regardless, if it is an issue you want, you are very quickly headed in that direction.

So consider before you make your next statement: You are old. I am Gold.

Think about it.

"Better than me"?

Nigga, please. I've had better match ups than you, main evented more shows, held more prestigious accolades than you have and still really haven't done jack shit in FMW. That's the sad truth. My issue with you is that somehow, you construe being given shot after shot after shot for GSW to have relevancy as being held down by the man. That you are too fucking stupid to realize that FMW needs you to succeed in some capacity, otherwise they wouldn't have invested the time in gifting you with a bullshit title that was never defended until you Showstopped it to GS.

My issue with you is somehow, you've convinced a guy I trained and know for a fact far exceeds your level of talent to follow you and Jeff Whitt - a guy so inconsistent, he could make even me look like a paragon of stability.

I don't care that you or anyone else doesn't like me for me speaking my mind. But at least have the respect not the skew the facts to your favor. If you're going to claim to be a man of God, that includes speaking the truth without. So another issue that I have with you is that you're about as phony as a three dollar bill. There's no realism to you. You're just another product of the system...the very same system you claim you want to overthrow. Which is nonsensical at best and a pathological distortion of reality at worst.

My problem with you is that essentially, Gold Standard Wrestling doesn't exist except in the minds of you and your drones, clinging to the dying carcass of a broken ideology that is altogether flawed, easily destroyed, and childishly simple in nature.

Black..white..gold..purple polkadotted...I don't give a fuck what race you think you are. Because you thinking is the primary issue.

Stop doing things you aren't good at.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:33 pm

RCA wrote:
And David, I know you have the ability to defeat me. But...

At what cost?

I don't know. I don't care.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 pm

I like the passion and intensity.

However, if you don't know, then I suggest you find out. A lack of knowledge will get you annihilated.

Then again, you being on your A-game didn't allow you to fare much better so...

Either way. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

David GS wrote:
I.

CAN.

BEAT.

YOU.

Let me put it in laymans terms for you David.

You could not defeat Chris Austin. You claim you can, but chanting it doesn't prove anything. When the time came, you failed. Actions speak louder than anything claimed in a blind rage. But the simple fact of the matter is, you could not defeat Austin.

And if you can't defeat Austin, how can you expect yourself to defeat me? I think you'd better thank Chris Austin for defeating you. He has spared you the humiliation of defeat at my hands. I would not be as forgiving as Austin was, and you would have found yourself in a lot more of an unconscious state.

Oh, and If I may... I'm currently undefeated at Ultimatum.

OOC: So this is Ultimatum 3, eh?

It's great to see the show throw us a couple, in fact a number of surprises, and I think this is the first time we've had Ultimatum end, and it feels like a big "end", with both Ultimatums before hand ending with either big dramatic starts or leaving more questions than answers. It felt right.

The whole show felt very right, actually. The pacing was very good, and match writing was generally high. Congratulations to our new champs in Gray, Inferno and Bryson. All three of you very much deserve what was coming to you, and the three of you should hold your heads up very high.

On a personal note, thanks very much to Abel Steele. I honestly thought I was destined to lose here tonight. It's a pity the vote swing went so lopsided, I didn't think your promo, nor your efforts, deserved for it to go that way. It's one and one now, and as people know, I am a fan of the rubber matches.

Overall, a very good show, one we can be proud of. Congrats to staff on this one, you're champions, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
I am Gold.

It usually helps to back up words with actual accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Massive congrats on an amazing show and some amazing competitions throughout the card. Major Kudos to to Nick and the writers for really putting in the effort for the flagship PPV of the federation, and a double to Nick for being the first two time FMW Champ!

Some really close battles all around from the match of Austin vs Dave and a great turn out overall with some shocking results with a change of tag belts and what not. I'm going to be brutally honest though, I'm about to go into a bit of a rant, so I apologize in advance to all and hope ye don't think too much less of me, but I need to get this off my chest.

This cycle as a whole has been a big disappointment for me personally. I've done what I usually do and promo to a level I hope is to the best of my abilities, but I've had nothing but a big amount of losses despite having a bigger aps score on seemingly most occasions if not all on this cycle. Now I know peeps will already think less of me for bringing this up in such a manner, since this rant's origins come from a string of defeats.

I've lost many times with higher aps, to Hanny for the FMW championship to tag matches gone wrong and what not. These have been a disappointment to me, because at times it feels I'm losing because I don't know people well enough and I'm not part of the community as much as I should be, but I was more then willing to move past it simply because I enjoy the site and I love to write for my characters, read other characters and keep things progressing and try and improve my writing, but it digs at me because this is a competitive site, and so I do write at a competitive level with intentions to win, and seeing constant higher aps get overwhelmed by votes is disheartening.

I come up with this rant though just because of this latest result really. This is not an attack on Drew or anything since its nothing to do with him, but ultimately the result of this match went beyond disappointment for me because of the votes, it outright upset me. This was a match I went out there to try and win, writing a promo which whilst probably not the best I have ever done, was probably one of the most significant promo's to TyranT's character, one I'd been saving in hopes of using for a match like this to really push my game forwards and step up against such established writing power houses such as Drew to a competitive level. It was a promo which I felt 8 times out of 10 would outdo most of the top peeps, but looking upon the votes as they came in, and then reading the results to see another higher aps losing to a mass of votes, I realized not even a perfect score was going to get me past Drew from the start.

To me this site has always been a competitive site, but this match felt like it wasn't a competition at all despite my efforts, and my promo idea I had built up for months and months just ended up being completely wasted despite holding a significant higher score. All I can say is that I feel like I shouldn't have bothered promo'ing for the card because it would not have mattered, and simply should have saved that promo for another day.

It really has sapped my moral and all out killed the element of fun I had to see some of my best efforts go to waste when constant aps scores inform I had the better promo on the day. I know you think less of me for saying this, but as I stated this is a competitive site, and I write to be competitive and to win, and the results as of late just feels like it’s more of a popularity contest, and that prospect is demoralizing for me and it deterred my enjoyment from this card.

Anywayz, rant finished, think what you will but I needed to say that.

Once again my congrats go out to all the contestants of Ultimatum and the Pre-show, winners and condolences or however you spell it to those who were less fortunate, there will be plenty of other Ultimatums to get revenge and reclaim or continue to defend titles and honour!

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
David GS wrote:
I.

CAN.

BEAT.

YOU.

You could not defeat Chris Austin. You claim you can, but chanting it doesn't prove anything. When the time came, you failed. Actions speak louder than anything claimed in a blind rage. But the simple fact of the matter is, you could not defeat Austin.

And if you can't defeat Austin, how can you expect yourself to defeat me? I think you'd better thank Chris Austin for defeating you. He has spared you the humiliation of defeat at my hands. I would not be as forgiving as Austin was, and you would have found yourself in a lot more of an unconscious state.

With all due respect, this doesn't concern you. Butt the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:

I'm also undefeated at Ultimatum, Smitten. But the point is this.

What happened to David was truly meant for you or Abel. Granted, I respect you as a competitor but I spare no expense when it comes to putting someone down. You should thank David that he was an unfortunate replacement for your person.

Smitten, as I saw against Abel, you released him after he submitted. Much like you released me when I submitted. I left David unconscious.

And I actually don't dislike him. The more I despise someone, the more apt I am to reall "fuck someone's day up" Remember Romeo? I hated him, so I broke his spine in half. To my knowledge he's still confined to a wheelchair.

Smitten you may be a ruthless individual but there are levels that you couldn't fathom, that I am ready to rise to, or stoop to depending on what you call it.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:07 pm

RCA wrote:
Tromboner Man wrote:

I'm also undefeated at Ultimatum, Smitten. But the point is this.

What happened to David was truly meant for you or Abel. Granted, I respect you as a competitor but I spare no expense when it comes to putting someone down. You should thank David that he was an unfortunate replacement for your person.

Smitten, as I saw against Abel, you released him after he submitted. Much like you released me when I submitted. I left David unconscious.

And I actually don't dislike him. The more I despise someone, the more apt I am to reall "fuck someone's day up" Remember Romeo? I hated him, so I broke his spine in half. To my knowledge he's still confined to a wheelchair.

Smitten you may be a ruthless individual but there are levels that you couldn't fathom, that I am ready to rise to, or stoop to depending on what you call it.

Never could make me tap, though. And the smart money says you won't have access to a ladder next time.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 pm

IC: Your body quit on you, David. You didn't slowly pass out after exhausting all methods, you blacked out in shock. The next time I beat you, you'll tap.

Bet on it.

OOC: News stuff.

IC:

Post-U3 News, Officials High on David GS, Chris Austin

The general feeling among Full Metal Wrestling executives, talent and staff is that despite the location change on short notice (Ultimatum 3 was originally scheduled to take place in Chicago), Ultimatum 3 went off without a hitch and is widely believed to be one of the best shows in FMW History.

Said one FMW writer, "I can't recall many shows delivering from top to bottom like this one did. Best show I've contributed to since Death Row 3."

Ultimatum 3 financial numbers are unofficial as of press time, but the event is projected to be the highest-grossing event in the history of FedEx Field.

In particular, one match that official are said to have enjoyed was the Ladder Match between Chris Austin and David GS. Austin is well-liked and respected backstage largely due to his sterling consistency and ability to bring the best from his co-workers.

Said one official, "These two set the tone for the rest of the evening. The rest of the matches had a tall order to follow."

David GS was especially lauded for his performance as one anonymous talent stated that he became more than just a rookie sensation after his match.

"He showed me he could hang with the big boys, I saw some newfound passion and personality... he was more crisp in-ring than I can ever remember seeing him. Kid's gonna be a star for years to come."

Many people credit Austin for coaxing such an effort from David.

"Austin's the kind of person that wants you at your best. He's put so much time into his craft and now, he's pretty much one of, if not THE, go-to guy for match of the night. He and Smitten tore down the house at No Holds Barred and then he followed with a stellar outing against David... he's on fire right now."

David GS is expected to soon move into the C-4 Division Championship picture with Austin is said to be heading towards the main event and ultimately the FMW Championship level, a status that some claim Austin should have already been at.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

No. Just because you do it doesn't mean I'll do it. IF you manage to beat me again, it'll be by KO. Bet on THAT.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Eh. Vary the details all you like. I'll still win.

By submission.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

We'll see. Remember what happens when you assume, Chris.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Oh no, no. I don't assume. I set a goal, and I do what is required to reach it.

My goal is to make you tap out the next time I beat you.

I will make that happen.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 pm

David, I want you to listen to me right now and no one else....trust me

You need to calm the fuck down

You still hyped up on adrenaline from the match and your head isn't screwed on right

You need go cool off fast because you're lashing out right left and centre and it's doing you no favours.

You can beat Austin, you know this, it's doesn't matter if anyone knows that. You know you can and that's all it takes.

Fuck Austin and anyone else who'll tell you you can't.

Stop, breathe, rest and when your chance comes you'll grab.

You need to learn to coop with losing better, I know you're not used to it but no-one in FMW ever gets away with a 100% record
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm

He's right you know...

Also...

Celt, B+. I was pleasantly surprised with your efforts against one Jack Eastwood. Well done.

Now of course, I could kindly go and blow this out my ass but I don't say things like this to extend friendship.

I just appreciate people who try to bring their best for every outing.

OOC: Celt being ther cooler head here? ZOMG!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey, Levi. What was that about me losin' again and findin' a new partner? Seems you followed your own advice, huh? Me and Gray walked out with with the tag titles in hand, and you and King. . . Well, you just accumulated more bruises, didn't you.

You still say FMW's fake? 'Cause it seems to me that by now the top heel stable would've gotten. . . somethin' by now. If it was all fake, the bookers would've made you win the tag belts or the tv belt. . . Or both, for that matter, just to build the necessary heat from the audience.

No. You can't blame FMW for your rotten luck or your inability to do anythin' of note. It's your own fault. Heh heh heh. Maybe you boys just suck.

Nick, we did it, buddy. We did it.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 pm

TyranT wrote:
Well thought-out rant

Hey, I won't dispute what you've said. I'll be honest, I know how you feel. If you want, we can chat about it some time. It sucks, but the truth is that everybody here votes for strange reasons, myself certainly included.

You wrote a damn good promo, and I promise you that you're a guy that I'm voting for just about 9 times out of 10 in the future. I know you have skills. Everybody here does. When you won the FMW World Title, just about every comment on your promo for it was something to the effect of "that was one of the best promos I've ever read".

If you're feeling down, don't. You've got the respect of most.

Just... watch out for that Drew fellow. He's pretty popular around here.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

RCA wrote:

OOC: Celt being ther cooler head here? ZOMG!

OOC: When Jaro and Harlequin are your nemesi you've got to learn not to let every let insult play on you or else you'll forever be in RAGE MODE.

Doesn't mean you can't store up that anger though haha
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 am

It's funny that none of the other GSW lackies have the lady balls to justify their poor performance at the biggest show of the year.

Here's a thought; if you want to be considered a threat, you should probably vocalize more.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:15 am

The Celt wrote:

You still hyped up on adrenaline from the match and your head isn't screwed on right

You need go cool off fast because you're lashing out right left and centre and it's doing you no favours.

You can beat Austin, you know this, it's doesn't matter if anyone knows that. You know you can and that's all it takes.

You need to learn to coop with losing better, I know you're not used to it but no-one in FMW ever gets away with a 100% record

I AM RELAXED!!!

...just joking. Really though, I'm fine. Losing isn't the problem, it's losing to the same guy multiple times in a row despite an impossibly small difference in ability. Don't lecture me, Celt - seriously, I can't STAND it when people lecture me.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 am

The Celt wrote:

You should listen to this man David, fuck knows he's lost more than his fair share of matches before finally claiming glory.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 am

Hey hey. You don't get to talk shit for awhile.

The least effective member of Drew's Busted Saints pinned you. And you were the one all gung ho about winning the tag straps.

You? You get the Cone of Shame, bruh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III RESULTS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next