Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III RESULTS

Go down 
+21
Ryu Quinn
Ashburn
X
Omega
Damien
The Celt
TyranT
Tromboner Man
Leviticastform
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
RCA
The Returned
Easty
iDeAndes
David GS
Killswitch
Edible14
Bobino
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm

If only Alex O'Rion was as dedicated to the cause as you people seem to be.

We'd still be Tag Team Champions right now. But of course, Alex O pulled an Alex O and shot it all to hell.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 pm

To be fair, he learned his sense of reliability from a parade of shitty partners before you.

Their names were Andrew O'Rion, Adrian O'Rion, and Dante Jones. It's especially bad when you can't even count on family.

Noted Nick Gray. I wasn't not expecting a fight. What I was expecting was for me to have to bolster your guys' ego like I had to do to the Silver Pistols to make you think you were contenders. But it seems that won't be a problem this time around.

Good. I like confidence. It makes the downfall all that much more embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Peyton: So Stormmaster is getting an impression on all of you lot. Good because you are going to see a lot more of them in the next few cycles. Now onto our pressing matters regarding the teaming up of Son of Shark Boy, nothing is set in stone yet. These fucking rumors fly around like wild horse. If we are booked for the next show then we are booked. No point crying over spilt milk.

Reggie: But your milk is perfectly fine...

Peyton: Not now Reggie, I'm busy. Also Stormmaster would like to congratulate both Damien Inferno and Nicolas Grey for what was ultimately a tight affair taking those tag team belts away from Harlequin and MASS Caesar. He also wishes both of you the best of luck which was completely unlike him to say that.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 pm

You know, I've been embarrassed over a lot of things in my life. So trust me, embarrassment will be the last thing I'd feel if we lose to you and Seth.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank you Dante. Sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III RESULTS   Ultimatum III RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III RESULTS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4