Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm new here, but I know one thing, when Drew speaks, I listen.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm not new here and I know a helpless kiss-ass when I see one.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm not new here, but I know how spiteful people can get after they let a brilliant chance slip through their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm

It does not matter if I am new here or not but I know how inflated someone's ego can get when they get carried to victories by their partner because they are bland and boring in and out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
I'm not new here, but I know how spiteful people can get after they let a brilliant chance slip through their fingers.

I wasn't pinned. I didn't lose.
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

There are two sides to any contest.

You either win or you lose. There is one spot open for the win side of things and the lose side of things is limitless in possibilities. So if you did not win, what did you do?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 am

But there were three competitors.

One won, and one lost. I was neither of them.

I deserve that rematch.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 am

But at the end of the day, a big, fat L goes in your win/loss column. You lost. Go harder next time.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 am

Romeo wrote:
But there were three competitors.

One won, and one lost. I was neither of them.

I deserve that rematch.

Back of the line, scum. You had your chance, you blew it. Currently, there are

4 People who have rematch clauses
1 Person holding the Gold Card
1 Person holding another "Anytime, Anywhere" Clause as Number One Contender

Then there's you, the man who wasn't pinned in the match. Just like me. I never got my rematch, even though I both deserved it, and had the clause for it. You have no rematch clause. You can wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:30 am

Headbanger wrote:
It does not matter if I am new here or not but I know how inflated someone's ego can get when they get carried to victories by their partner because they are bland and boring in and out of the ring.

butbutbut he haz colurful FACE PAINTZ!
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am

Alistair Wolfe wrote:
But at the end of the day, a big, fat L goes in your win/loss column. You lost. Go harder next time.

But at the end of the day, I am still at prime position to take that title.

And who are you? Don't make me break out the scoreboard.

As for Mr. Smitten, before you interject yourself once again in affairs involving the title you lost oh so quickly, I think it's best you try and deal with the little upstart runt who is meddling in your business.

OOC: I'm not the one going to the army Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
You have no rematch clause. You can wait.

You've just been lawyered.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 am

And you've been sodomized by Virus in his dark, damp lair.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 am

Lazyking wrote:

Oh Jeez man, that ain't the way to earn locker room respect....Coming in and calling all the superstars homos and pussys now that works!! Or so I have heard.....Jetstream how did that work out for ya?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 am

Headbanger wrote:
"We have only found 586 ways that won't work and won't have to be tried again.

Soon, we will find one that does.
" - Thomas Edison

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 Michaels
St. Andrew the Savior

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 Sethomega-1
St. Seth the Headstrong

And introducing...

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 Gray
St. Gray the Redeemed

We may have fallen once but we have NOT failed. There are many routes that seem to lead to victory but only one that does; it is a system of trial and error that leads to that. No man; be they Jason, Jack, or Eric; may stop us. No ideal; be it pure extremism, the macabre, or innovation; can deter us.

Our mission is pure...

Our intentions are noble...
Our lives belong to every one of you...

We are THE BROKEN SAINTS and we WILL SAVE YOU all if it means destroying ourselves...

Since the dawn of our human family there's been concentrated sepsis blowing in the breeze.
And we turned on each other with ferocity. Desperation, forced, without reprieve. But the missions were misguided and the trammeled led astray, the air resounds with thunder as the victors seized the day. And the haunting voice of history lives ignored but not betrayed...

It's the Voracious March of Godliness...The Voracious March of Godliness...
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Look at all these men who's mouths never stop moving and yet nary a sound escapes.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Lazyking wrote:

That's the ticket

Speaking of tickets, goddamnit... this close AGAIN to the GCG. Congrats to Abel Steele, it was a tremendous effort on your part. Clusterfuck matches like these require quite a few things, not the least of which is luck. If we ever cross paths again, you can expect one hell of a match.

OOC: So, great show all around. Took me a few times to read through everything. Mega-props to TyranT and PX, of course. TyranT, if you've got more promos in you like you've been showing as of late, then you're going to be champion for quite some time. That's not a knock on anyone of the 6 people who currently have a shot at you, it's just that you've been that damn good.

I wish I had a better promo idea for my match, but I'm happy with the second place finish. I've got a great one in store for PX, though. Just you wait.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Black Marcus wrote:
Look at all these men who's mouths never stop moving and yet nary a sound escapes.

Look at this man who has faded back into relative obscurity where he belongs; thus he is grasping at straws to regain that sweet, sweet relevance.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:05 pm

I was able to half ass read the show and even for just light reading, it really kicked ass.

*It's unfortunate that Vanguard missed out on this one, but congrats to Crash Scene for retaining the titles.

*PX, you little beast. Good job. Now go own that title.

*Harley, man, you beat Drew. You truly were, are, and always will be a force to be reckoned with. I loved the new pic base btw. A very perfect fit.

*Steele has the gold card. Has this kid just improved ten fold while I've been gone or what?

*And a major congrats to Tyrant. After that major screwing with the torch business, he's finally got it. I doubt that title is going anywhere anytime soon.

These are the major points I pulled from the show. Sorry if I missed a congrats where it was due.

Except for the staff, I won't miss that one. Great show people. Quality work.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:

Back of the line, scum. You had your chance, you blew it. Currently, there are

4 People who have rematch clauses
1 Person holding the Gold Card
1 Person holding another "Anytime, Anywhere" Clause as Number One Contender

Then there's you, the man who wasn't pinned in the match. Just like me. I never got my rematch, even though I both deserved it, and had the clause for it. You have no rematch clause. You can wait.

Since I beat you, I think this means that I deserve a FMW World Title shot.

But, shit isn't that fucking cut and dry now is it, Smitten? No, it isn't and me deserving a FMW title shot is filled with mendacity.

However, yes, I beat your ass. Yes, I got counted out when I was in a completely dominant position. Granted, what you did in restarting the match some may call...

HONORABLE...but I call it stupid. I call it greed. You had your out. You had your silver lining, and you disregarded it just so I could break your fucking face, well try to anyway. As it were...

Next time, I hope you don't make that same mistake of showing fake mercy to someone who would still go on to beat you. You made the mistake of trying to save someone WHO DOESN'T NEED IT. The last thing I need is someone to try and hand me a god damn cookie, accepting help from people is one of the ways I got into the shit I am in now. But I now know better.

See, the most obvious answer, the simplest answer was staring me in the face the whole time. That theory is Occam's Razor, and in this case, I found that all I need is ME.

Occam's Razor, FMW. Know it. Fear it. Respect it.

Because as we now know...not even The Lawmaker of FMW himself is a match for it.

So I wonder what kind of chance the rest of these maggots have?

I guess we'll have to see, won't we?

Last edited by RCA on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Romeo wrote:
Black Marcus wrote:

Look at this man who has faded back into relative obscurity where he belongs; thus he is grasping at straws to regain that sweet, sweet relevance.

So says the man who was bested at the top of his game. A man so angry at his own shortcoming that he feels the need to lash out at those he considers beneath him. A piece of advice Ro, instead of talking shit to me or my ilk why don't you focus your attentions on someone more "deserving" of your attention.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Lazyking wrote:

Bryce, kindly shut the fuck up until you can say something of value. And kindly remove your lips from Drew's ass. You're already starting to get shit stains on your face.

And Drew, once Bryce has extricated himself from your posterior (or in words you can understand "pulled his nose out of your ass), take a good long whiff of him. Your shit does smell and it smells like self-righteous bastard.

In case you're not an educated man Drew (considering your faith I can only assume you've gotten no more than a 7th grade education) demons have always existed, even before the god of the middle east sandbox decided to rear its ugly head. There is a pantheon out there, with equal parts light and darkness. Beneath all of creation lies not Hell or some version of a hellish domain but the Abyss, the force of entropy in the universe. Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, comes to an end. Even your God will die one day. Even the demons that Damien has encountered will die one day. And I'll be there, waiting to greet you and start the whole cycle over again.

My Master awaits you Drew Michaels. I'll schedule your appointment sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 pm

RCA wrote:

But, shit isn't that fucking cut and dry now is it, Smitten? No, it isn't and me deserving a FMW title shot is filled with mendacity.

However, yes, I beat your ass. Yes, I got counted out when I was in a completely dominant position. Granted, what you did in restarting the match some may call...

HONORABLE...but I call it stupid. I call it greed. You had your out. You had your silver lining, and you disregarded it just so I could break your fucking face, well try to anyway. As it were...

Next time, I hope you don't make that same mistake of showing fake mercy to someone who would still go on to beat you. You made the mistake of trying to save someone WHO DOESN'T NEED IT. The last thing I need is someone to try and hand me a god damn cookie, accepting help from people is one of the ways I got into the shit I am in now. But I now know better.

See, the most obvious answer, the simplest answer was staring me in the face the whole time. That theory is Occam's Razor, and in this case, I found that all I need is ME.

Because as we now know...not even The Lawmaker of FMW himself is a match for it.

A count out victory was no way for justice to be served. I knew and understood the risks I was taking, and on any other night, I would have been successful. You sir, may have bested me then, but remember these two omens. Any other night, I would have been victorious, and you needed me to revoke the decision to award the match to me in order to attain victory.

This is FAR from over, Austin. You see, while your victory over me forces the good Commissioner in me to consider you for an FMW Title opportunity, it's this same good Commissioner in me which recognises that TyranT would do nothing more than maim and injure you. A burden to the company financially, as we would be forced to cover your medical expenses. Ass into the fact the bitter, jaded side of me wishes to see you struggle and toil in mediocrity, I can tell you that unless you defeat someone for their rematch clause, their number one contender's spot, or their Gold Card, I WILL NOT book you in an FMW Championship Match.

So, tout your victory to the stars, and howl your dominance to the moon. Because at 10.1, you're back down the bottom of the totum pole.
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Mr. Smitten if you please, a moment of your time. I could not help but overhear your response to Austin in regards to his title aspirations. I want Abel Steele and a shot at his Gold Card. You see I am the only person to have defeated him one on one and he has never beaten me save for the clusterfuck that was the gauntlet. I implore you to give me this opportunity and with it I will crush Abel and whoever you put in front of me thereafter.

Regards, Black Marcus
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:22 pm

No.

If you are incompitent enough to fail in winning the weakest Gold Card Gauntlet in history, then you do not deserve to rematch for the card. Regardless of whether you defeated the winner in a past match, if you couldn't defeat that incompitent field, YOU TOO are thus, incompitent.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm still trying to figure out while Captain Justice here even put you on a poll to face the Television Champion PX.

Looks like I'm going to have to grab his attention by beating the fuck out of the poor bastard whom faces me this week. However, I'm sure even Smitten knows that had I switched places with you Marcus I would of done something you couldn't of done. I'd of pinned Abel Steele...I'd already beat one Gold Card Gauntlet Winner, might as well of won the thing myself.

Doesn't matter, Smitten will be watching the match this week. And when he sees the sheer brutality I inflict on the poor bastard, he won't even worry about running the poll.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Tromboner Man wrote:
RCA wrote:

A count out victory was no way for justice to be served. I knew and understood the risks I was taking, and on any other night, I would have been successful. You sir, may have bested me then, but remember these two omens. Any other night, I would have been victorious, and you needed me to revoke the decision to award the match to me in order to attain victory.

This is FAR from over, Austin. You see, while your victory over me forces the good Commissioner in me to consider you for an FMW Title opportunity, it's this same good Commissioner in me which recognises that TyranT would do nothing more than maim and injure you. A burden to the company financially, as we would be forced to cover your medical expenses. Ass into the fact the bitter, jaded side of me wishes to see you struggle and toil in mediocrity, I can tell you that unless you defeat someone for their rematch clause, their number one contender's spot, or their Gold Card, I WILL NOT book you in an FMW Championship Match.

So, tout your victory to the stars, and howl your dominance to the moon. Because at 10.1, you're back down the bottom of the totum pole.

I just said that I didn't deserve a FMW title shot. See:

RCA wrote:
me deserving a FMW title shot is filled with mendacity.

In case you don't know, mendacity means 'untruthfulness'...so I said that 'me deserving a FMW title shot' was untrue.

I didn't need you to revoke the decision. Those words never came from my mouth. I would've still left you laying regardless of the result. Just so happens that I actually got a break when I wasn't looking for one. Blame your ineptitude, blame your ego, blame your shortcomings for what went down.

But most of all, blame me.

BLAME ME!

And I will sit, wait and bide my time. It's only the most obvious and simplest solution to my problems. I can wait until another example needs to be made.

Until another hapless victim falls to my wrath and supreme ability...

Just like you did, Smitten.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm

RCA wrote:
I just said that I didn't deserve a FMW title shot. See:

RCA wrote:
me deserving a FMW title shot is filled with mendacity.

In case you don't know, mendacity means 'untruthfulness'...so I said that 'me deserving a FMW title shot' was untrue.

OOC: I did not know that. You learn something knew every day. Embarassed Curses my below averaage vocabulary
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Did I miss the part about defending the Gold Card?

As far as I am concerned the Gold Card will be put on the line one time and one time only. When I claim the FMW Championship.

Anyone who wants to change my mind better have something worthy of my consideration as a bargaining chip.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm

OOC: <3 TBM.

IC: Steele, shot in the dark...but word in the locker rooms... I keep hearing about this boy and woman who are directly affected by your success in FMW...I think the chick's name is Emma or something.

Would assuring her safety and innocence be a good bargaining chip?

Not saying I'm that kind of guy...but you never know who is.

By the way, congratulations on that Gold Card win, may it bring you to heights that I've not reached.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next