Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Good, good, good.

See what I just did?

Either you love the Saints, or you hate the Saints...

Either way, you're reacting none the less.

As far as HavOc falling, they fell because they collapsed from the inside, just like II.

Keep in mind kids, you're the ones that refuse to get in the ring with me...I'm not scared of any of you, and I'm inviting all of you to come face me in the ring at some point...you won't leave the same.

As far as Kelson being more of a wrestler than I, well that is just false. Wrestling is a combo of Puro, Brawling, and Catch As Catch Can...consider I've brawled in Japan, and did Catch As Catch Can in Hamburg that would make me a step above you Chris.

So the invite is there, any of you that replied to this statement...any of you that want to shut me up, any of you that think you can go in the ring with someone who has seen the world and fought half of it...then do it.

I'm an honorable man, and I respect the whole roster...I respect you enough to destroy you before you destroy yourselves.

Keep wishing me gone, but I'm here...and I'll be here until my job is done.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 pm

I have no issue with Gray, even though he thinks it's funny to take a jab at me when I'm not looking.

Drew, I've always liked and respected even if lately...he's done some head-scratching shit.

You...I acknowledge your skills and respect them...but you don't think before you speak which is why I look down on you...well that and because you're submissive as I've demonstrated. I mean, you've had what? 5, 6 matches here? You drew with Kelson, who is criminally ridiculed and overlooked because of his association with Hostyle, and in truth he could 'wrestle' circles around most if not all of FMW. But...that doesn't mean he'd beat most or all of FMW. You beat Flare on an off night...and just lost to PX...who have you faced or beaten that warrants anyone fearing you? If anyone fears you, it's because of your backup.

Wrestling varies from wrestler to wrestler, Seth. 'Brawling' in Japan isn't Puro, Seth...it's Brawling in Japan. Puro is based around Amateur and MMA-esque training. Brawlng is wild, mostly uncoordinated, smash-mouth blows. Take me for instance.

My formal training? About 6-8 months of Combatives training in the Armed Forces. They focused on Amateur and Submission Wrestling, basically MMA. And before you ask, yes, I'm above your level in that area. You might hit hard...but in Wrestling...that is truly inconsequential. It's all about the complete package, well a complete package that works for you. See...because of your size you've decided that brawling and weapon-based fighting would work best, and you added to it by watching a couple of Bas Rutten tapes when maybe, you should have been looking into exploiting what would be a power advantage...but no...you'd rather punch and do a steel chain choke and allow that advantage to go to waste. You're really just big for no reason. Alex Macey could punch you in the temple, swing a chair and use a armbar and he's a backyard 'wrestler'. Anybody can do what you do and better than you. I know I could.

But, in my case, I took my Amateur/Submission base, added my unchallenged athleticism and desire to learn new techniques, and after adding what is the MOST DEVASTATING STRIKE/HIT in FMW TODAY in Occam's Razor...soon I'll be as close to All-Around expertise that one could get.

Seth, I don't mind beating your ass...but I'm not going to seek you out because Drew likes you. Shit, I'm at the point where I will wait for over-zealous people to walk into their own embarrassment as my target doesn't know he's about to get assassinated. But, despite this and your annoying banter which shows you want to be with Drew, but you want to behave and destroy shit like a typical Drew enemy would, I know you can learn better.

And here's hoping you do that. Because if you don't think before you speak...it won't matter how hard YOU hit because EVERYONE in FMW will be hitting you back...

And not even the Saints can save you from everyone's wrath.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 pm

No one is refusing to get into the ring with you Omega. None of us have the ability to say "Here and now" neither do you.

Wanting redemption or not I would gladly cave in your trachea with the heel of my boot just to hear your senseless barking cease. Honestly, you're like the tiny dogs with the inferiority complex. You bark and bark and bark to cover up your absolute uselessness.

Here's a neat little thing to learn: It's a lot better to make allies than enemies. All you seem to be able to do is piss people off. All I've seen you manage is to make others turn and shake their heads.

Your greatest ally in Celt is tired of your drivel and he is the most persistent person I know.

Careful you don't tread further over your head than you already are. Drew can only save you so much before the wolves tear you to shreds.

And the wolves are coming Omega. The wolves are circling your door.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Those aren't wolves circling Harley...those would be buzzards. They know a good potential gutwagon when they see one.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:31 pm

stl311 wrote:
This is all cracking me up, II falls, HavOc fell, and there is only one thing left standing.

The Broken Saints

Dear lord, you're becoming more idiotic by the second.

People 'reacting' to you isn't always a good thing, especially when every single one of them save Drew sees that you're becoming less intelligent with each passing moment. And how he hasn't seen it himself? That's a whole 'nother mystery.

stl311 wrote:
As far as Kelson being more of a wrestler than I, well that is just false. Wrestling is a combo of Puro, Brawling, and Catch As Catch Can...consider I've brawled in Japan, and did Catch As Catch Can in Hamburg that would make me a step above you Chris.

Woohoo. You wrestled in two countries. Yay for you, Sethie! Kelson has more 'wrestler' in his little finger than you do in your whole body. You want to claim you're 'puro'? Train in Japan for seven years, like I did. THEN you can claim you're 'puro'.

The Broken Saints are a joke. Everyone, EVERYONE sees you for what you are - you're not even the good guys anymore. You're heels, you're the bad guys.

You have made yourselves the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 pm

RCA wrote:
I have no issue with Gray, even though he thinks it's funny to take a jab at me when I'm not looking.

Excuse me? When did this happen?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC: I read a promo of yours...mentioned some oasis velvet deal. Yeah.

IC:

Don't worry about it, Just know I caught it. Everyone deserves a free pass though and besides, it's not really that big of a deal.

As it were...Skyler...I like the fact that you don't believe in that quitting deal...even if from time to time you get owned. I mean really, there's no real good guy I think. Maybe Celt and...yeah, if you get what I mean.

But, I do believe that 'I will not quit' mindset will bite you in the ass one day.

Last edited by RCA on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:39 pm

OOC: Oh that, lolol. That was a knock at all the sex scenes, not just yours.

The velvet oasis thing was too good to not make fun of though. I <3 you.

IC: Right. I'll be going to check my home for hidden cameras now. Don't need someone watching me at all times of day.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
stl311 wrote:

Woohoo. You wrestled in two countries. Yay for you, Sethie! Kelson has more 'wrestler' in his little finger than you do in your whole body. You want to claim you're 'puro'? Train in Japan for seven years, like I did. THEN you can claim you're 'puro'.

The Broken Saints are a joke. Everyone, EVERYONE sees you for what you are - you're not even the good guys anymore. You're heels, you're the bad guys.

OOC: Reading fail, I said wrestling is a combo of Puro, Brawling, and Catch As Catch Can. Very Happy

IC: We must become the enemy to save the victims.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:45 pm

The Saints must become the enemy to save the victims?

That's about the dumbest thing I ever heard, right up there with Crash Scene as a tag name.

Gray, no...I don't follow you around or watch you at home. I have no desire to anyway when I can just buy the Dexter Season 2 DVD.

OOC: All good Gray, I chuckled a little when I read it.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:

Yeah, actually that would be you. We are going to save Full Metal Wrestling from people like you; treacherous little worms who are tearing this fine organization apart. And no, I do not expect a reply because you are "tired of this"; also known as you know I am right and are tired of me verbally ripping you a new asshole whenever you somehow drop the nuts to speak in my presence; but I could not let this little insult slip by you sad little fuck.

Also, just to further illustrate my point; let us look at what the Saints did at this pay-per-view. I took on one of the worst monsters in FMW history, Seth battled a man who betrayed his own flesh and blood, and Gray did battle with four members of Danse Macabre in the Gold Card Gauntlet. Meanwhile, you took on a woman who was attacked by her own father and a man looking to avenge his best friend. Classy Skyler, fucking classy.

Now shut your motherfucking mouth and do NOT speak of what you do not understand you hypocritical little prick.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 pm

RCA wrote:

Gray, no...I don't follow you around or watch you at home. I have no desire to anyway when I can just buy the Dexter Season 2 DVD.

Never heard of it, actually.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 pm

I didn't ask if you heard of it, did I?

Also, Drew...just cause I like talking to you.

You know what else the Saints did? Lose. Every last one of them.

Except me.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Not really, just felt like pointing it out since you mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Well, you're missing out. Pretty good show.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

Yeah, actually that would be you. We are going to save Full Metal Wrestling from people like you; treacherous little worms who are tearing this fine organization apart. And no, I do not expect a reply because you are "tired of this"; also known as you know I am right and are tired of me verbally ripping you a new asshole whenever you somehow drop the nuts to speak in my presence; but I could not let this little insult slip by you sad little fuck.

Also, just to further illustrate my point; let us look at what the Saints did at this pay-per-view. I took on one of the worst monsters in FMW history, Seth battled a man who betrayed his own flesh and blood, and Gray did battle with four members of Danse Macabre in the Gold Card Gauntlet. Meanwhile, you took on a woman who was attacked by her own father and a man looking to avenge his best friend. Classy Skyler, fucking classy.

Now shut your motherfucking mouth and do NOT speak of what you do not understand you hypocritical little prick.

At least we won...and retained.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:00 pm

So I've been told. But, I have better things to do then watch TV, honestly. Maybe in a few months.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes, Leon. You beat a team consisting of two people whose styles aren't suited for that environment and the members had never teamed before.

I know, you and Sky won the belts on your first night as a team...but you two spent years getting to know each other.

Well, Gray...get around to that when you can.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:05 pm

RCA wrote:
I didn't ask if you heard of it, did I?

Also, Drew...just cause I like talking to you.

You know what else the Saints did? Lose. Every last one of them.

Except me.

Hmmmmmm, there seems to be something said here that we should perhaps speak about. Yes, the...current Saints all lost; though we addressed that victories can come from failure such as Abel obtaining the Gold Card over the Danse Macabre members or Quint's change in behavior.

But there is always something else, something more beyond what is the here and now. We are always looking for talent and keeping our eyes wide open for those who see the truth. Mr. Austin, is there something you would like to ask me? Or tell me? Or generally discuss with me?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:08 pm

stl311 wrote:
This is all cracking me up, II falls, HavOc fell, and there is only one thing left standing.

The Broken Saints

You are truly misinformed Mr Omega.

II has fallen, HavOc is in the past, yet even the Broken Saints is yet to rise...so there is only one thing left standing tall:

CRASH SCENE.

Sure there is Danse Macrabre, The A Team, Jaro's newly formed team and The Broken Saints, but none of these teams have stepped up, NONE have challenged Crash Scene.

We are the Unified Tag Team Champions, which rightly makes us the team standing tall, you sir are still in the locker room, lacing your boots...

So stop this yappering about being the future or being the only thing right now. Since the Broken Saints has formed all each member has done is lose, so I'm not sure where you get your facts but right now the Broken Saints are following their name...they are truly BROKEN.

Now rather than give me a list of excuses, simply prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Now rather than give me a list of excuses, simply prove me wrong.

I do not like you Skyler: The Bland Strikes Back but I will agree this time. It is time indeed to prove you wrong.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah Drew...I got something I want to ask you.

You and God are 'tight' right?

He hand-picked you to save FMW and stuff right?

So, and spare me the "God works in mysterious ways" shit, Why the hell did He let me go through what I did?

Is it because I fornicated?

Is it because I fucked before getting married?

Is it because I'm fucking human?

Is it because I tried my best to do right, to be a...saint and I got my heart fucking broken?

What is it?

Explain why this good guy here didn't get his deserved happiness.

I mean damn, you've said for weeks, maybe months, that I see the truth...but before I allow myself to believe it...answer that question, I need to know.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 pm

RCA wrote:
Yes, Leon. You beat a team consisting of two people whose styles aren't suited for that environment and the members had never teamed before.

I know, you and Sky won the belts on your first night as a team...but you two spent years getting to know each other.

Well, Gray...get around to that when you can.

And how excuses fly after a winner and loser have been decided.

Rather than taking both Faith & Vanguard as two people whose styles aren't suited for this environment, lets break it down to see who they really were:

Faith was the winner of the SP tournament, if not for her father she would probably be the FMW Champion, she beat me at 9.3 and has also been under the training of Skyler.

Vanguard, a returning vet, defeated Skyler at 9.3, and took me to the limit at 9.4.

Now although they to your eyes seem out of place, these two are two of the most fierce competitors I've fought. It doesn't matter that Faith is a female, it doesn't matter that Vanguard is/was on a return. But both of them took it to Crash Scene, and by our ability we won.

So don't try to undermind our victory, by dissecting our opponents, at least we overcame our opponents, unlike the Broken Saints.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Headbanger wrote:
I do not like you Skyler: The Bland Strikes Back but I will agree this time. It is time indeed to prove you wrong.

WOW, I recieved a response from Drew and it wasn't 10 minutes long...

But its finally good to see you realising the simple fact. You can't undermind me, you can't make an excuse or ramble about irrelevant reasons of you being better than me, or the Broken Saints being better than Crash Scene. Your time of pathetic dribblings is over Drew. Its time for you to actually step up and win, prove a point that your new found purpose drives you to greater heights.

Because, going off your current track record...I don't think your so driven into reforming FMW, not if you can't even win a match.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 pm

RCA wrote:
Yeah Drew...I got something I want to ask you.

You and God are 'tight' right?

He hand-picked you to save FMW and stuff right?

So, and spare me the "God works in mysterious ways" shit, Why the hell did He let me go through what I did?

Is it because I fornicated?

Is it because I fucked before getting married?

Is it because I'm fucking human?

Is it because I tried my best to do right, to be a...saint and I got my heart fucking broken?

What is it?

Explain why this good guy here didn't get his deserved ending.

I mean damn, you've said for weeks, maybe months, that I see the truth...but before I allow myself to believe it...answer that question, I need to know.

Why?

Honestly Chris, I cannot tell you. The "God works in mysterious ways" bullshit is just that, bullshit. I am as religious a man as you will ever find and I do not even buy that line when it is fed to me.

I have asked religious men this same question for some time, I have asked them why bad things happen to good people and why good things happen to bad people. I have heard all the answers; that Satan does it, that sin cannot be completely contained, that all bad things have a silver lining. I have come to my own conclusion I guess, I cannot dare promise it is right or even near correct but here it is:

I believe God is testing us. He has a plan for good men, a need for them to do great work on this Earth even if it is not in His name. Good work is good work. Now, that does that answer why bad things happen to people who are already doing good work such as yourself or even myself when I lost my own child at the hands of a madman before it was even born. I still wonder this and have yelled towards Heaven begging for an answer but I have received none nor do I think I ever will. In the Bible, Job was the holiest of men and he too suffered the greatest tribulations for his faith in order to test him and I guess that is where I draw my idea from. It could be utter bullshit, I admit that freely, but it is all I have.

Now, there is a theory I have just come up with that could be even worse but relates closer to you. Perhaps...perhaps this child, this brother of yours, was always meant to be whether you were involved in the situation or not. Perhaps...perhaps the suffering you were forced to go through is to make you stronger to help your brother in his life, you have to admit there is an attachment there with the child you would never have had if this situation had not occurred, even if it is not currently conscious, and perhaps that is what is needed. Maybe the LORD has vast plans for him in his life and needs you to help guide him since the moral character of others in his life are not quite as...strong and powerful from what I have seen and heard of this situation. I believe this is a similar reason as to why Nick and I grew up in separate situations so that the evil of one place could not completely corrupt the other.

Again, this is just a theory and I cannot dare to begin to say I am fully correct. All I can truly do is offer you a shoulder to lean on and a sympathetic heart to bleed for you. I have felt pain, and again I know that does not help you NOR does it compare to your own, but I do know how much loss hurts and the rage one may feel.

I know that I am here for you and will always be here for you Chris.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Headbanger wrote:
I know that I am here for you and will always be here for you Chris.

So touching... for moments while reading that, I would have thought that Austin has an honorary member of the Broken Saints.

Well it wont be too long before Austin joins, as it seems like he is the only one Drew is remotely considerate to.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm

All of that could have been saved after you said you could not

That's it. No one knows, shit just happened. And I'm supposed to be fucking OK with it? I'm supposed to soldier on and shit...I was ready to change my life for the little guy. I was ready to walk away from FMW for that child. I was ready to settle down and everything for that child and he got taken away from me by a grieving father and a lonely slut of a ex. YOUR God let that happen...I'm not religious as you...but a huge part of me says 'my God wouldn't have done that to me.'

And all of those words have not answered any of my questions. It's just a theory, Drew. It may or may not be true. I have to wonder...would I be justified in my actions? Would I be right in the collection of payments for my anguish?

Would I be right if I allowed this to consume me?

Would I Drew?

But before you answer that, in your wisdom...

Realize that right now, I don't give a fuck if I'm right or not and I'm starting to feel like if I can't have a family...no one can.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Sean wrote:

Never said I was.

Shouldn't you be, oh, I don't know chasing after some girl or something? Fighting a werewolf? Sparkling in the sunlight?

How about you turn into a bat and get out of my sight?

If all you are capable of doing is referring to pathetic myths and horrific representations of my kind, don't even bother, you are a waste of my time.

Shouldn't you be off abusing drugs and getting STI's?
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Christopher your clear-mindedness is absolutely refreshing. What kind of god would let such awful things happen to good people? I have no problem with spirituality but the idea that a magic puppeteer in the sky determines my actions is absolutely unnerving. What I have come to believe, and maybe this will help you, is that you are your own god. The master of your destiny. The world is such a freer place when you don't have to look over your shoulder every ten seconds for fear of eternal damnation. The beauty of this life is that it is the only one you get. Would the child be better off with you? If you think so and think it can fulfill you in some way then I say take the kid and cut down whoever gets in your way.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 pm

RCA wrote:
All of that could have been saved after you said you could not

That's it. No one knows, shit just happened. And I'm supposed to be fucking OK with it? I'm supposed to soldier on and shit...I was ready to change my life for the little guy. I was ready to walk away from FMW for that child. I was ready to settle down and everything for that child and he got taken away from me by a grieving father and a lonely slut of a ex. YOUR God let that happen...I'm not religious as you...but a huge part of me says 'my God wouldn't have done that to me.'

And all of those words have not answered any of my questions. It's just a theory, Drew. It may or may not be true. I have to wonder...would I be justified in my actions? Would I be right in the collection of payments for my anguish?

Would I be right if I allowed this to consume me?

Would I Drew?

But before you answer that, in your wisdom...

Realize that right now, I don't give a fuck if I'm right or not and I'm starting to feel like if I can't have a family...no one can.

I could have just said that but I felt like you, someone I respect and care for, deserved more. You deserved for me to at least make an attempt for you.

Now, on the "consuming you" issue. You would have every right to give in and allow it to consume you. Great men have fallen to their own suffering throughout history and will continue to do so until the end of time. However...however, I believe you to be better. You may not right now, I understand that, but I think you can rise above this.

Should you have to? No.

Will it be easy? No.

Will it still hurt like hell? Yes.

It is going to hurt no matter what you decide to do, you have to realize that when you see the extensive pain in front of you. Overcoming it, however, allows you to set an example for others, to show that no matter what the obstacle you shall not fail and shall not falter. It helps an entire generation who look up to you, and they do despite your calls for them not to, see that they too can survive the horrors that come along with life. You were prepared to be a role model before for one, now you have the chance to do it for millions.

It would help me continue to rebuild my faith in humanity that I fear at times I am slowly losing.

When my child died, I let anger consume me; I admit this. And I came out worse for it. My professional career suffered, my private life suffered. I failed to retain my LPW United States title and followed that with a failure to capture the LPW International title from the man who "accidentally", according to the company and the courts, killed my flesh and blood. I lost contact with some of the closest people in the world to me, a group of wrestlers collectively called the Misfits who I consider to this day my brothers. I became distant and cold because of what happened to me and they suffered because of it. It was not until I moved away from the anger that I was able to repair my family in the Misfits and became successful as a professional again. I just do not want you to follow this path because I fear what you might do and, somewhat selfishly, I fear losing the ability to talk to you like this in a personal setting.

I think you are better then me Chris, you have a stronger moral fiber then I did at that time and, more importantly, you have someone here for you who has seen suffering in their life. As I said before, I cannot give you all the answers. I can just offer what guidance I can and give you the support I know I needed when I was going through a horrible situation in my life.

Not all families are flesh and blood, I have learned this immensely in my life with Juliet and I's inability to conceive. Just because you are not currently able to find a family in that pursuit does not mean you cannot have one, remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next