Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 pm

No.

None of these people look up to me. Not anymore. I don't want people who look up to Skyler, Seth, or you for that matter looking up to me cause none of you are truly being honest with yourselves in my opinion. Or maybe I just don't want to see some little kid look up to me, saying, I want to be like you.

Shit, right now, I don't want to be like me. It would be a mistake for them to look towards me, because when I looked towards them...they said fuck off. So they can fuck off too. My moral fiber can fuck off too. All of it can just fuck off and die...otherwise I kill it fucking dead, because...to borrow from someone I know...I feel the blood of it all dripping onto my skin and if it bleeds, I can kill it.

I don't want just any family...see, I put in work for the family that was Raped from me. I did all I could to have my own...and I come to find out it wasn't mine? That shit isn't fair, but moreover...someone has to pay.

Somebody.

Somewhere.

Sometime.

That's just the way it has to be, and if you have an issue with that then I guess you can cast me out too. I know you want to 'save' me. I know you want me to rise above this. But there's no way I rise above...the Chris Austin you knew...he's going to die from this.

I can feel it in my bones. And I feel an odd sense of relief from it.

I feel like a Saint when that thought crosses my mind. I feel blessed without remnants of the vessel through which I felt the worst pain.

But in reality, without that vessel...I'm a Broken man...

That wants to believe that I must replace the pain I feel with the suffering of others.
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm sorry to disrupt your theological debate, gentlemen, but I have an issue with something I heard coming from a certain Broken Saint.

I'd like to point out to you, Mr.Omega, that while Professional wrestling is indeed a combination of many styles, it has distinct roots. Those roots are what we call today "Technical" wrestling, the style I have adopted and still practice today. Have you seen Suplexes being executed anywhere else than in a wrestling ring? I would doubt it. Ever seen a Sharpshooter applied in a brawl? I would doubt that too. Call me a purist or an elitist if you want to, but here are the cold hard facts; brawling, hardcore, lucha libre, puroresu are what they are. Wrestling is wrestling, it's a discipline in its own right. Therefore, yes, I am more of a wrestler than most people here. Does that mean I am BETTER than most people here?

Unlike some people, I will stay a professional and refrain from making such a bold claim.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Sure there is Danse Macrabre, The A Team, Jaro's newly formed team and The Broken Saints, but none of these teams have stepped up, NONE have challenged Crash Scene.

Cute, very cute. So you're saying when two members of the Broken Saints defeat two members of one of the other teams they will be in line to challenge Crash Scene?

Be careful on what you wish for...
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 pm

You know what Austin, someone can pay. I fully can accept that. The thing is, you should direct that rage, not towards the fans who love you or the talent who still call you a friend but towards those who deserve it. You should direct it towards Jaro, towards Virus, towards Danse Macabre, towards Eric Scorpio, towards Syanide.

You should use your rage to make the world a better place for all.

That sounds so cliche, I know it does, but it is possible Chris. I really feel you can still make a difference and that you still, deep down, care about this all. If you did not, you would not be having this conversation with me at all. I think you care and you want help, you want some kind of guidance and, Chris, I want to help you. I am offering my entire being to you, I want to help pull you out of this and help you guide that rage towards appropriate outlets.

Dammit Chris, I just want to help you I swear. I will do anything if it can ease your pain, I just want to see you better before you make a decision that could hurt you even worse forever. I offer to stand by you forever, we are all BROKEN and all striving to be SAINTS Chris, you have to see that...
Back to top Go down
Black Marcubone

Black Marcubone

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Wayland Price
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Drew, while your pleas are touching I can't help but catch a scant trace of desperation. It makes me wonder sometimes, when you spout off about your god are you trying to convince others or yourself?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Black Marcus wrote:
Drew, while your pleas are touching I can't help but catch a scant trace of desperation. It makes me wonder sometimes, when you spout off about your god are you trying to convince others or yourself?

I am desperate, desperate to help someone I consider a close friend. I guess being a fucking friendless bastard means you would not understand that. Being evil does that it seems.

Plus, you know, you probably smell like shrimp and ass.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 pm

OOC: Somebody sig me up before I lose the belt Razz
Note change in base to Jericho
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Sigs are coming yours and Ty's way Smile
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7