Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!

Go down 
+27
TyranT
Jetstream
Abel Steele
Gabriel Crow
Hannibal Frost
Edible14
Black Marcubone
Vincent Van Rose
Easty
Lazyking
Damien
Andy_Savana
Drew Michaels
Killswitch
Omega
RCA
Kaoru
The Returned
The Celt
Rottata
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
TJ Tilli
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
Skyler Striker
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 am

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Deathrow-3
“Hands” by The Almost plays over the arena as the spotlights flash and we see various signs being held in the air by fans – “Harlequin for President”, “If Romeo can beat Jaro, so can I” and “I preferred Bikie CGS” among them. Eventually the cameras close on Stone and Foxx at the announce table.

Stone: GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I’m Stone, alongside my Pay-Per-View broadcast partner Foxx, and I bet you’re wondering why you haven’t seen us around lately!

Foxx: Apparently, some certain FMW officials decided they no longer needed our services. So they got rid of us in favour of other wash-ups!

Stone: But regardless, we’re here now and Death Row has some amazing matches lined up for you!

Foxx: Can we just get straight into it? They know the drill.

Stone: Right. Let’s rock and roll.

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Tag
”Omen” by Prodigy blares through the soundstage, as Faith and Steven Vanguard enter the arena.

Ella Vader: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the FMW Undisputed Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, the challengers… FAITH AND VANGUARD!

Stone: Well, now we have an exciting tag team championship matchup. The new tag champs are looking to prove themselves on a big stage. Looking to pull the upset, something of the walking wounded in Faith and Vanguard. Vanguard is still recovering from getting thrown off of a scaffolding at 7.4 – by Leon Caprice!

Foxx: And don’t forget that Faith was drugged by her father earlier this week. You can see from her relatively unenergetic entrance, she’s still shaking off the effects.

Stone: Well, she’s not really that energetic anyway…

”Sink into Me” by Taking Back Sunday plays, as Crash Scene – Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice - come out to a nice pop. Their walk down to the rink is accompanied by hi-fives to the kids on either side of the entrance ramp and as they get into the ring, they perform a few acrobatics before climbing the turnbuckles to cheers from the fans.

Ella Vader: And their opponents, the undisputed FMW Tag Team Champions, Leon Caprice and Skyler Striker… CRASH SCENE!

Foxx: Crash Scene has to be about the dumbest name for a tag team I’ve ever heard of.

Stone: Nobody likes your opinion, Foxx. Nobody.

Foxx: That’s what you think. My word is the truth!

Stone: In any case, Crash Scene are looking to establish themselves tonight.

Foxx: Ideally, as a new tag team, you’d like to prove yourself against the old guard, to beat up the guys who were at the top. But, with the way the tag division has fallen apart recently, Crash Scene will have to do what they can.

Stone: Well, you can’t be worried about the name recognition of the people you’re facing. A good tag team should go out and take care of business, no matter the opponents. And don’t sleep on Faith and Vanguard. Faith was one of the winners of the Style Points Tourney, and would have been in a title match tonight if not for her suddenly losing her mind. FMW officials made the call to replace her with her father, TyranT.

Foxx: She’s great, but she’s not in top shape. That much is clear. And neither is Vanguard.

Stone: Vanguard and Striker are in the ring, and we are underway.

Foxx: Thank goodness, enough of this banter.

Stone: Vanguard ties up with Striker, Striker pushes him down and follows up with a quick clothesline. Dropkick from Striker, and Vanguard is down.

Foxx: Quick-hitting offense from Crash Scene.

Stone: Striker whips Vanguard, who catches the ropes, and dives to his corner for a quick tag to Faith.

Foxx: One wounded partner tagging in another

Stone: Faith in, and quickly ducks a right hand from Striker. Faith with a well-placed kick to Striker’s face. Striker gets back up, and gets tripped up, Faith takes him down… key lock!

Foxx: Great form from Faith!

Stone: Striker in pain, but Leon Caprice is in, and breaks up the submission with a stomp. And dropkicks Vanguard off of the apron, and hits his head on the guardrail!

Foxx: And once again, Leon Caprice takes out Vanguard.

Stone: Faith clotheslines Caprice over the top rope, and Striker with a surprise roll-up! 1-2… no! Faith kicks out!

Foxx: Faith is a singles wrestler, through and through. Her MMA style, especially her aptitude for submission manoeuvres, isn’t well suited for the tag game. It’s hard to get a submission win in a tag match, because there’s always a tag partner to break up the hold.

Stone: That’s a fine point, Foxx.

Foxx: Thanks, I thought so.

Stone: Striker and Faith with a tie-up, Striker bringing Faith down. A quick knee by Striker, into a side headlock. Faith goes for a back suplex, but Striker flips off.

Foxx: Quick feet by Striker.

Stone: And Striker quickly nails the Ad Infinitum, knocking down Faith. And Leon Caprice will get the hot tag. He nails a quick slingshot legdrop on the prone Faith.

Foxx: That’s what Crash Scene’s game has to be. Quick hits, frequent tags and cutting the ring in half.

Stone: Caprice with a snap DDT. Quick cover, 1-2… Faith with another kickout.

Foxx: They’re just going to wear her out. It’s the smart strategy. It’s not like Vanguard is in great shape to save her.

Stone: Caprice scoops her legs up, trying to lock in the sharpshooter… Faith powers out! She’s trying to lock in an armbar!

Foxx: Here comes Striker!

Stone: Quick kick to the face by Faith, from the mat! Great anticipation!

Foxx: This is why she was scheduled to be in the FMW title match. She is a great competitor, with great instincts. She just knows what’s going on in the ring at all times.

Stone: Faith with a knee to the side of Caprice’s head. Faith runs… off the ropes… CAPRICE DUCKS THE MOVE! FAITH CAN’T CONNECT WITH BREAK THE SILENCE!

Foxx: She was this close to ending it!

Stone: Caprice rolls into his corner and makes the tag. Striker leaps up top!

Foxx: Big risk!

Stone: 540 Crescent Kick! Faith is down!

Foxx: Huge reward! Putting down the feisty Faith!

Stone: Faith rolled towards her corner, but Vanguard is still struggling to get up on the outside.

Foxx: There’s no help here.

Stone: Skyler stalking Faith, he’s looking for Exile to Oblivion… Faith is weary… this could be it.

Foxx: She’s pulling herself up on the ropes… my that is a nice view of her behind. Thank you cameraman.

Stone: You’re sick. Skyler with a kick to the gut, but Faith holds on to his leg! She sweeps his other leg, single leg crab locked in! Caprice is going up top…

Foxx: She had best look out!

Stone: Springboard dropkick!

Foxx: You can’t go for submissions in a tag match like that! It’s just not helping the cause!

Stone: Faith is reeling. The ref chastises Caprice, and puts him back in his corner. Skyler has rebounded, and he’s tagging in Caprice quickly, and holding Faith in the ropes.

Foxx: Here comes the teamwork.

Stone: Right hands from Caprice. Kicks to the midsection… and a superkick to the head!

Foxx: That’s a tag team version of his trapped in time move… that’s just good work.

Stone: Faith is woozy. And now it’s Caprice’s turn to stalk Faith… looking for his finisher. He lifts her up in the crucifix… this is it…

Foxx: NO!

Stone: Faith flips out, and nails a jawbreaker. She needs a tag. Both competitors are in the center of the ring.

Foxx: Vanguard has made his way up to the apron, he’s available for the tag… but barely.

Stone: Faith crawls, and makes the tag. Caprice with the tag! Here we go!

Foxx: Let’s see what Vanguard has left in the tank…

Stone: Skyler ducks the wild clothesline… Caprice tripped him up! Vanguard goes face-first into the turnbuckles! Skyler dropkicks Faith out of the ring.

Foxx: I think this is it for our challengers!

Stone: Crash Scene have Vanguard in their sights! BURNOUT! THEY HIT IT! Roundhouse kicks to either side of the head and VanGuard crumples like a sack of potatoes!

Foxx: That was beautiful!

Stone: Here’s the cover! 1-2-3! Crash Scene retain!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of this match and STILL the FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice, CRASH SCEEEEEEENE!

Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice (8.31 aps + 7.66 aps + 2.4 avs = 18.37 total)
Faith and Steven VanGuard (9.19 aps + 0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 9.19 total)

Foxx: The tag champs take advantage of the wounded Faith and Vanguard. They did exactly what they had to, and that’s the mark of a great tag team.

Stone: Great effort from Faith, a bit wasted. It makes you wonder what she might have done in the FMW Title Match.

Foxx: Indeed it does... the Tag Champions holding their belts high in the ring. VanGuard and Faith are dazed, but they never really got a foothold in this match and it’s credit to their opponents, I guess.

Stone: Faith isn’t feeling well, I don’t think – she’s leaving and won’t have any more of it! Not one look back and she’s already halfway up the ramp.

Foxx: Who’s that that just came past her?

Stone: Holy shit! Is that – IT’S SYANIDE! SYANIDE IS HERE AND HE HAS A CHAIN!

Foxx: HAHA! SYANIDE IS BACK, BABY!

Stone: Vanguard is defenceless in the ring! What the hell is this?! Crash Scene turn around but SHIT! HOLY FUCKING HELL! SYANIDE JUST SMASHED THAT CHAIN INTO VANGUARD’s HEAD!

Foxx: Whoa... calm down, big man!

Stone: Crash Scene rush Syanide and they attack but he pushes both men back and there’s a CHAIN SHOT to the head of Striker! Striker goes down! He’s bleeding from the forehead but still conscious, Caprice doesn’t hesitate though! He attacks Syanide and KICK to the gut from Syanide!

Foxx: Syanide is furious! And as much as I love his brutality, why’s he attacking the Tag Champions?

Stone: Syanide wraps that chain around Leon’s torso and he yanks it hard, taking the wind out of him! Caprice collapses and Syanide wraps his chain around VanGuard’s neck now, pulling him towards the turnbuckle and he’s climbing the thing! HE’S GOING TO CHOKE VANGUARD!

Foxx: No-one to help, though!

Stone: VanGuard’s already unconscious and you can see the life draining from him! Striker’s on his feet and he dashes to the ropes, springs up to the top rope and he kicks Syanide’s hands, forcing him to release the chain!

Foxx: Syanide drops VanGuard to the mat, and he’s just dissolved into a puddle! Striker is furious and Syanide drops outside of the ring, blood on his hands and a smile on his face! He’s done damage enough tonight to possibly take VanGuard out!

Stone: The victory of Crash Scene tonight marred by the sudden appearance of Syanide... disappointing to say the least. The medics here now to take VanGuard away as Syanide backs up the ramp. This is disgusting.

Foxx: In any case, there’s an interview backstage to go to, I believe.

Stone: Probably. We’ll be back later, this is FMW Death Row, and Syanide is apparently back among the company’s ranks!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 am

Veronica Cherrywood waits patiently backstage for the first interview of the night, and the cheers of the crowd can be heard when the Celt walks into the shot, a look of determination in his eyes. Veronica sidles up to him and smiles.

Cherrywood: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, one of the men in the Ultraviolent Championship match, the Celt! So, Celt, you just witnessed the return of one of your former enemies, Syanide. Thoughts?

Celt: As much as I hate Syanide’s guts for such a cowardly and unjust attack on VanGuard and Crash Scene, it’ll have to wait. If I take my focus off of my match tonight, then things much worse than Syanide could happen to this company.

Cherrywood: So for your match tonight – how have you been preparing for an Ultraviolent match with two men of such high calibre?

Celt: As far as I’m concerned, only one of these men is an opponent to me.

Cherrywood: Jaro?

Celt: Of course. Mark Johansson and I will ensure that tonight, Jaro doesn’t even make it out of the building, let alone retain the Ultraviolent Championship. He has to lose at ALL costs.

Cherrywood: So how big is this match compared to the rest of your career?

Celt: The biggest. Unquestionably. The title belt itself does mean a lot to me, but the only goal in my mind is ridding FMW of the cancer that is Jaro. I don’t-

Celt’s eyebrows suddenly angle downward and his gaze becomes fixed upon the figure who enters the other side of Veronica – his brother PX.

Celt: What do you want?

PX: I’m just commenting, brother of mine. Just telling you that this charade you’re yammering on about is the reason I’ve removed myself from your corner.

Celt: I’M the charade?

PX: Yes, Celt. You live in a make believe world! A world where everything and everyone is happy, just and equitable. A world where people don’t do bad things, where everyone is as moral and fair as you are. But that’s not reality and you know it.

Celt: Is this what you’ve become, PX? A supporter of Jaro?

PX: No. I’m a supporter of reality. And the reality of it is this: by the end of Death Row, I’ll be a Champion – and you won’t.

PX walks away, with Celt’s furious stare never leaving him as he goes.

Cherrywood: Uh... back to you?

Stone: Big words just now from both Celt and PX – tension between the former members of the Fighting Irish!

Foxx: And we’re fortunate enough to see the better half of the two fight now!

Stone: Not so sure he’s the stronger of the two, but that’s a debate for another time. Here comes our second match of the show and our second Championship Match.

Foxx: I always enjoy the TV Championship, it’s so exciting.

Stone: Well, we are pretty much guaranteed to have a new champ right here with two of the most brutal men in FMW today competing for the vacant Television Championship and I for one have no idea who might win this one.

Foxx: Are you drunk? I mean both these guys are ferocious but Pure Extremist has proven in recent weeks that he is prepared to do whatever is necessary without concern for the repercussions. Seth Omega on the other hand seems to spend as much time trying to impress Drew Michaels as he does destroying opponents.

Stone: Well one thing is for sure, whoever wins is going to bring back the prestige that TV Title deserves.

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is set for one fall and it is for the FMW Television Championship! Making his way to the ring first, weighing in at 315 pounds and from Tallahassee, Florida, he is the Epitome of Violence, SETH OMEEEEEEEEEGA!

”War Zone” by Rob Zombie hits the arena and Seth Omega busts out from the back looking nothing but business. As he marches down to the ring the crowd goes nuts, with more than one pocket of fans in the crowd erupting into spontaneous barking at their hero the “War Dawg”.

Stone: Omega is clearly becoming a cult favourite with the fans here in the FMW.

Foxx: Don’t read too much into that, because you know that the fans are stupid.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from Castlebar, Ireland and weighing in at 220 pounds, PURE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEMIST!

The crowd boo heavily as Pure Extremist makes his way to the ring. He appears not to notice them at all as “Guerrilla Radio” by Rage Against The Machine pumps through the audio system. As Pure Extremist reaches the ring he locks eyes on Omega and does not break while he climbs the steps into the ring and readies for the bell.

Foxx: Listen to these morons. Not that long ago they were singing Pure Extremist’s name from the rafters as a member of the Fighting Irish and now that he is actually making something of himself they boo? I just don’t get these people.

Stone: Maybe that has something to do with the way he turned his back on his brother Celt?

Foxx: Bah! Celt was a dead weight around Pure Extremist’s neck, always holding him down. This is the man FMW has been crying out for Foxx.

While the referee signals for the bell to get things under way, Pure Extremist and Omega have still not broken their staring contest. Both men move cautiously to center ring and begin circling one another without ever breaking eye contact.

Stone: Wow. You can almost feel the heat of those stares from here. There is some real tension between these two.

Finally Omega raises one arm in front of him, inviting Pure Extremist to engage him. Pure Extremist still refuses to break that stare but slowly raises his hand and locks up with his opponent. Omega then repeats with his other hand, holding it out for Pure Extremist to tie up with him. As Pure Extremists hand comes up to meet his, Omega breaks the stare and follows the hand as Pure Extremist reaches up high and makes a fist. Pure Extremist takes advantage of the distraction to Omega and whips the larger man into the corner.

Stone: That was a cheap shot by Pure Extremist!

Foxx: What do you mean cheap? Omega broke the stare first and paid for it.

Pure Extremist follows Omega into the corner and delivers a knee strike to the chest of Omega who crumples to the canvas.

Stone: Pure Extremist getting on top early.

Foxx: And this is smart by Pure Extremist. He just needs to keep the bigger Seth Omega grounded where he is vulnerable now.

Stone: Pure Extremist now dragging Omega to his feet and throwing Omega into the corner face first this time.

Foxx: I think I just heard Omega’s collarbone snap.

Stone: Omega’s tougher than you give him credit for Foxx. Don’t write him off.

Foxx: I won’t have to if Pure Extremist keeps this up, he will do it for me.

Stone: Pure Extremist is definitely on top here as he goes to the top rope early in this match.

Pure Extremist reaches the top rope as Omega shows some signs of stirring.

Stone: Omega rolls out of the way but Pure Extremist was awake to it and didn’t jump off the top rope.

Foxx: Pure Extremist is switched on tonight. He just read Omega like a cheap novel.

Stone: I can’t believe you actually just said that.

Foxx: Shut the fuck up and call the match

Stone: Dude…. Ixnay on the earingsway. The censors will throw us off the air.

Foxx: It’s a PPV, dumbass. You just missed Pure Extremist hit a massive swinging top rope DDT on a very surprised Seth Omega.

Stone: Well he definitely was surprised. After he thought he rolled away from Pure Extremist’s last attack you could see that Omega expected to find Pure Extremist on the mat not flying through the air about to take his head off.

Pure Extremist quickly follows up on his DDT with a cover.

Stone: Kick out at two by Omega. That was a little early by Pure Extremist.

Foxx: Hey, the boy is just anxious to win his first ‘real’ title. Cut him some slack.

Stone: Well if he keeps this up he just might.

Pure Extremist stares longingly at the TV Title belt, as he drags Omega to his feet by the hair.

Stone: Omega with an elbow to the stomach of Pure Extremist who was caught out there.

Foxx: Dammit Pure Extremist, don’t let Seth get into this match!

Stone: It may be too late for that as Seth has quickly seized the opportunity here and has Pure Extremist by the throat, both huge hands choking down into his air supply

Pure Extremist tries to kick Omega in the groin but the larger man lifts his opponent up into the air still clasping him two handed around the throat.

Stone: Omega choking the life out of PX here!

Pure Extremists legs begin to stop thrashing as violently as the air to his brain drops. In a desperate move he reaches behind him and grabs the top ring rope.

Stone: Pure Extremist just pulled himself and Omega over the top rope. That was a desperation move and he was lucky Omega didn’t land on top of him.

Foxx: Smart is what it was. What great presence of mind by Pure Extremist to reach out for the rope in that situation.

Stone: And now both men are back on their feet as Omega charges the still dazed Pure Extremist.

Foxx: I have to say I have been impressed by Omega tonight. That Lariat was just…..intense. He seems somehow more violent, more aggressive and more callous.

Stone: Well I don’t know about all that but what I do know is that Omega is right back in this match after being dominated early by Pure Extremist.

Omega rolls Pure Extremist into the ring but leaves his head hanging over the edge of the ring

Stone: Wow. A devastating leg drop that nearly took Pure extremist’s head clean off. Now both men are back outside the ring once more.

Omega pulls the struggling Pure Extremist to his feet and with all of the leverage he can gain from his larger frame whips him into the time keeper’s area. Pure Extremist hits a small table holding the bell and the TV Title belt and goes toppling over the railing into the crowd along with the furniture.

Stone: Pure Extremists body just collided with unforgiving furniture. Omega is using his surrounds as a weapon and Pure Extremist hasn’t moved from behind that railing.

Foxx: He’s just taking the opportunity to have some recovery.

Stone: Omega seems to agree with you and is moving over to where Pure Extremist disappeared from view to keep up the attack.

Omega reaches the railing Pure Extremist’s body vaulted over moments ago. He leans over the railing and reaches down toward the ground out of the camera’s view. Suddenly he reels back like he’s been hit with a semi trailer and fall back onto the thinly padded concrete with a thud.

Stone:What the hell happened? Omega looked like he just got shot.

Suddenly Pure Extremist jumps up from behind the railing jumping up and down in celebration holding the TV Title belt aloft. With a kiss for the belt he climbs back over the railing and hustles the still dazed Omega into the ring.

Stone: Oh I think I know what just happened. Pure Extremist must have used the belt as a weapon.

Foxx: What the hell are you on about. He is clearly just excited that none of the scum in the crowd ran off with the belt and now he is bringing it back to the ring for safekeeping.

Stone: Yeah, sure. Well Omega only knows what happened behind that railing, the referee certainly has no idea.

Foxx: We all know what happened. Pure Extremist just proved he knows how to win a championship.

Pure Extremist climbs into the ring and circles the befuddled Omega, who is currently still seeing more than one opponent in the ring with him.

Stone: XTREME PAIN! It could be over for Seth Omega here!

Foxx: ONE! TWO! THREEEEEE! HAHA! Finally a TV Champ worth talking about has taken the throne! Suck that, Seth Omega!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and the NEEEEEEEEEEEEW FMW Television Champion, PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIST!

Pure Extremist (8.32 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.52 total)
Seth Omega (8.28 aps + 1.2 avs = 9.48 total)

Omega slowly stirs as Pure Extremist celebrates in the ring beside him. As Omega finds his feet he advances toward Pure Extremist but the referee blocks him, pointing him to the backstage area. Omega gesticulates wildly at Pure Extremist and the TV Title belt but the referee is not buying it and once more points him to the backstage area.

Stone: Omega is trying to explain to the ref that Pure Extremist used the belt as a weapon.

Foxx: Now that’s just slanderous accusation Stone. You don’t know that to be true.

Stone:Well either way Omega is disconsolate as he makes his way to the backstage area empty handed.

Foxx: Stop talking about Omega. This is Pure Extremist’s moment to shine. The boy just won his first championship. How about you pay some attention to the man of the moment?

Stone: Well it looks like The Great TO is going to do just that as he has made his way into the ring and is waiting for a word with the new Television Champion of the FMW.

TO: Pure Extremist, can I have a word please?

PX: It’s PX, wanker. But go ahead.

TO: Pure Extremist, how does it feel to win your first real title in FMW?

Pure Extremist shoots daggers at TO as he rips the microphone from his hands.

PX: Are you fucking slow? I just told you, it’s ONLY PX now! Pure Extremist was a loser. A misfit, and a so-called “tag team specialist”, but PX knows what it takes to win.

PX thrusts the mic back to TO and raises the belt high above his head pointing to it with one hand and drawing the ire of the pro Omega crowd.

TO: So Pure… I mean, PX, how does it feel to finally be a champion after three long years?

PX: This belt has been a long time coming. I should have been a champion long ago but there were always people holding me back… weighing me down. I deserve this belt more than any other guy out there.

TO: Even more than Celt?

PX: You’re especially dense tonight, aren’t you? Of COURSE more than Celt. For too long he held me down and I just proved tonight who the dead wood in that partnership was. From this point on, PX will behave as a true champion should. PX will be the TV Champ the FMW has been crying out for and no one will EVER hold me back again.

”Guerrilla Radio” blasts out one more time as PX rolls out of the ring, leaving TO to shrug and follow.

Stone: Well, I don’t know about this new attitude, but Pure Extremist certainly seems to be on top of the world right now.

Foxx: Are you fucking dense? It’s PX. Get it right.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 am

Once again we go backstage to Veronica Cherrywood, who is looking a little flustered.

Cherrywood: Ladies and gentlemen, uh, my guest... Eric Scorpio.

The camera zooms out to reveal Eric Scorpio, standing next to Veronica, smug as ever and with the C4 Championship over his shoulder.

Scorpio: A pleasure.

Cherrywood: So, uh, ever since you won the C4 Championship, you’ve been on one of the biggest rolls of your career. Does-

Scorpio: Let me cut you off, Veronica. At first, this C4 belt wasn’t even on my radar. I wanted the World Title. But then it hit me – I’m the ONLY person on the roster who could restore the prestige of the C4 Championship to its former glory. A prestige sorely needed. Who was the Champion before me, Veronica?

Cherrywood: Uh... Drew Michaels?

Scorpio: That name does sound familiar... I think the two of us may have crossed paths before. Although I never payed too much attention to him, having crushed him in absolutely every previous encounter. Tell me, do you remember Anarchy 5.3?

Cherrywood: Isn’t-

Scorpio: Yes, it is indeed the date where I defeated Drew Michaels for the FMW World Championship. And the second Death Row?

Cherrywood: Where-

Scorpio: Where I defeated Drew Michaels a second time to retain that very same Championship. And last show, at Ammunition 9.4?

Veronica merely remains silent this time, disallowing Scorpio another chance to interrupt her.

Scorpio: Where in a tag match, I pinned Drew Michaels. AGAIN. The so-called saviour of FMW is absolutely and totally worthless.

Cherrywood: Aren’t you afraid that you might be looking past Kelson already? I mean, you do have a match coming up with him...

Scorpio: Drew Michaels will NOT be getting a C4 Championship match, mark my words. He isn’t even in my league.

Cherrywood: Eric! You’re forgetting about Chris Kelson!

Eric gives a condemning look to Veronica, who is suddenly silent.

Scorpio: I haven’t forgotten. Rather, I’ve defeated Kelson as well – and his friendly friend Chris Austin. I have every right to be confident of my retaining here tonight, Veronica. There isn’t a single individual on Ammunition who I haven’t already defeated.

??: Is that so?

The crowd give a smark’s cheer as Eric Ares walks into view, grinning arrogantly.

Ares: Is that so? Not a single individual? What about the new Eric in town? Last I checked, Scorps, he’s better than you.

Scorpio: You’ve got a lot of nerve to interrupted a hallowed Champion such as myself.

Ares: Awww. If you’re that upset, tubby, I challenge you to do something about it.

The two men stare off for a few seconds, their eyes trying to out-glare the other’s. Scorpio, however, takes a step backwards, readjusts the belt over his shoulder.

Scorpio: Unfortunately, I do have a match to attend to. Another defeat against Kelson stands before me.

Scorpio turns and strides away. Ares grins and elbows Veronica’s arm, getting her attention.

Ares: See, and you thought he was looking past Chris Kelson?

Cherrywood: An excuse?

Ares nods and then walks away as well, leaving Cherrywood alone, and a little more flustered than she was to start with.

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! C4
Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Championship, and it is under C-4 Rules!!

"Hallowed be thy Name" by Iron Maiden hits the PA as the arena goes dark. Walls of blue spark streamers begin to fall down at entrance ramp, as a spot light appears in the center of the ramp hitting Scorpio with light alternating from white to blue and back at each hit of the drums as Scorpio walks to the ring.

Cherry: Introducing first, from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 265 pounds, he is the CURRENT C-4 CHAMPION… ERIC SCOOOOOOOOOORPIO!!!

Eric slides into the ring and gradually makes his way to the far side of the ring, readying himself for Kelson’s arrival. Eric’s theme soon cuts off, as the arena goes dark. Suddenly, “Hysteria” by Muse hits the PA, the lights go out in the arena, strobes flash along with the rhythm and Kelson comes out of the curtain. Strobes still flash along with the music as Kelson makes his way to the ring. With a determined look on his face Kelson eventually reaches the ring, casually sliding into the ring and steps into the center

Buster Cherry: And his opponent, the challenger, hailing from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 226 pounds, CHRIS KELLLLLLLLLLLLLLSON!!!

Stone: And here we have it, the C-4 Title Match, Its finally here.

Foxx: Its either going to be the groin shot into the defunct Innovative Initiative.

Stone: Or we will crown a new C-4 Champion…

Foxx: And looking at Kelson and Scorpio glaring off, its going to be a tough bout, but much like Austin before him, Kelson is yet to taste victory in a Title match.

Stone: Right you are, Kelson is yet to touch a title, yet Mr Eric Scorpio has already reached the pinnacle of FMW and now holds one of its most covenant titles…

Foxx: No contest here, Scorpio by a landslide and a half…

Stone: And the bell has rung, we’re are off! Kelson leaps over to Scorpio straight off the bat and is teeing off on Scorpio’s face with a few right and lefts, however the ref breaks it up and is warning him about the closed fist!

Foxx: Kelson’s trying to wear Eric out quick! Let him go ref!

Stone: Like the ref would do that. Scorpio’s trying hard to cover up, as Chris pushes Scorpio into the turnbuckle, still wailing into Eric with closed fists but into his stomach instead. However that leaves an opening for Chris, who grabs one of Scorpio’s arms, thrusts him into the center of the ring and locks in an Armbar! Eric races to the ropes almost immediately.

Foxx: Smart move there by Scorpio. And an even smarter move that he rolled out of the ring to regain his composure.

Stone: Not according to Kelson! He preps himself for a springboard, whats it going to be? Springboard Huricanrana!! But SCORPIO DODGES!!!

Foxx: Eric is switched on now! And it looks like he’s got some ideas in mind.

Stone: More like he’s ready to take it back to Kelson!

Foxx: It all counts, and Eric wants Chris back in the ring.

Stone: Eric lifts Kelson up and rolls him back into the ring to break the count. He follows Kelson into the ring, but is met with some unexpected elbow drops to the body! Kelson tries lifting Eric off the canvas and- ROLL UP! 1…2…

Foxx: Kick out by Kelson! Both men back up to their feet-The HELL! Eric just got hit with a roundhouse kick and a buzzsaw kick! Kelson with the surprise there.

Stone: Kelson taking the time to refocus his strikes as Eric now rises back to his feet, and if he wasn’t ready before Scorpio is now! Eric with clenched fist of his own, the ref comes in for the warning. Now a chop and left hand combo that backs Kelson into the ropes. Irish whip by Eric, and an attempt at an Arm Drag! Countered, Kelson attempting a shinning wizard, Countered!, Scorpio with a quick Neckbreaker, IT CONNECTS!

Foxx: Eric seems to have Kelson read like a book, as Eric gives a stomp of his own to Chris! Kelson starting to lose the momentum.

Stone: Kelson starting to stand up while Eric quickly locks in a headlock. Quick standing switch into a Hammerlock by Eric, and a sweep to drop Kelson back down to the mat. And now Eric gradually switches it into a dragon clutch He’s got Kelson done tonight! First Austin and now Kelson, II cannot seem to beat the hallowed one.

Foxx: He’s got that clutch cinched in tight right in the middle of the ring! Kelson’s too far from the ropes!

Stone: And he’s well aware of that, as panic and pain are starting to set in! Kelson looks for an answer. And finds one!! He somehow manages to roll out of the hold, and while on his back, hits Eric with a swift kick to the neck!

Foxx: That’s pin-point accuracy there! Connected right on the adam’s apple!

Stone: Kelson’s up, and Eric is eventually back up, as well. Eric with a Clothesline attempt, but Kelson ducks, and kicks Eric to his midsection, and Irish Whips him to the corner. Kelson with an elbow to the skull of Scorpio, followed by a kneeling uppercut elbow to the bent-over Scorpio!

Foxx: Scorps feeling it now! Kelson’s got that momentum again!

Stone: Kelson stands Eric up away from the corner, and goes for a DDT. NO! He feinted the DDT and sat out into a suplex, The hallowed one is down!

Foxx: And he goes for the cover! 1…2…NO!

Stone: Eric kicks out, and Kelson’s just getting into it! And, what’s this? Kelson quick up to the top rope! He must be looking to damage Eric more with an aerial assult, but Eric has other plans! Eric just stood up, and is running towards Kelson! He runs up the ropes and wraps his right arm around Kelson's neck...

Foxx: KELSON, YOU IDIOT, DON’T TURN YOUR EYES OFF OF HI-

Stone: ERIC JUST TOSSED KELSON BACK WITH A SUPERPLEX! Kelson now withering in pain in the center of the ring, After a few moments of both wrestlers recuperating, Kelson manages to slide out of the ring, to refocus and redirect his attack!

Foxx: I gotta say, Scorpios Isn’t letting him run!

The crowd now starting to rise to its feet.

Stone: And the crowd agrees with you, Foxx. Kelson may very well be knocked out! If so, all Eric needs to do is drag Kelson back into the ring and pin him.

Foxx: But that desperation move took a lot out of Eric, too. Look at him huffing and puffing in there…starting to show his age!

Stone: Either way, he’s rolling out after Kelson, who we have no idea whether or not he’s awake. We’ve seen no signs of him at all for quite some time now.

Eric rolls out in the direction where Kelson’s body slid out, but doesn’t find Kelson there. He checks under the ring, but to no Kelson. He then stands up from his under-ring search, and Kelson surprises him with a Springboard shooting star press from within the ring.

Foxx: HA! The crazy kid had a plan there!

Stone: Kelson follows up with a vicious superkick to the back of the head, but he also falls to his knees from the expending of energy.

Foxx: Kelson with the momentum now, he’s got the hallowed one down.

Stone: Kelson is stirring, as the ref’s count has reached 7. He slowly reaches his feet, grabs Scorpio and rolls him into the ring, following behind and goes for the pin on Eric. 1…2…KICKOUT!

Foxx: HA! Kelson failing again to keep the Hallowed one down for 3.

Stone: Kelson is getting more aggressive now, he lifts Eric up only to deliver a swift shot to the ribs.

Foxx: Kelson hits Eric with another and quickly applies a familiar grapple, he’s going for it!! CKo…CONNECTS, HE MIGHT DO IT!!

Stone: And the cover! 1…2…3, NO!!!

Foxx: Another kick out! I can’t believe this match is still going! The youngen almost beat the vet.

Kelson rolls onto his back amazed, as well, while the crowd roars madly at the sight of Eric kicking out. Both men struggle to crawl towards the ropes on opposite sides of the ring, and both get back onto their feet before the C-4 count of 20.

Stone: Both men are looking spent, as they lean up against the ropes. Eric is now walking exhaustedly towards the center of the ring, and Kelson suddenly charges at him! Eric dodges a spear, catches Kelson’s arm, and places his own around Kelson’s neck! Looks like he’s going to counter with another STO!

Foxx: COUNTERED!!

Stone: But Kelson manages to prevent Eric from getting his arm in place by lifting it, and stomping on Eric’s foot! Punch to the temple by Kelson, which causes Eric to stand back, Kelson follows with a hard knee to the gut! Kelson bounces back onto the ropes and comes at Scorpio with a running O-soto-gari!!

Foxx: BUT IITS COUNTERED! Eric ducks at the last possible second! If Eric had any hair, that would have pushed it back. Kelson turns around, and Eric throws a left fist. FIST CAUGHT BY KELSON!

Stone: Eric tries for an right, but Kelson catches it too! Kelson yanks Eric towards him, and nails him with a vicious dropkick, causing Eric to collapse down to the canvas!

Foxx: Kelson’s not going for the pin though! He’s wanting more.

Stone: Kelson is lifting Scorps up, looking him in the eye before falling backwards and racing at Eric with another O-soto-gari attempt.

Foxx: Eric dodges again, he’s moving forward, bounces off the rope and looks to get Kelson instead…

Stone: They both bounce off opposite ropes and now are looking dead into each other…who is going to lay the other down. Kelson with another O-soto-gari, Scorps looking for the clothesline.

Foxx: OH FUCK! They both connect!! Both falling to the mat, and laying still.

Foxx: Now we have the old men’s wrestling match, both men struggling to even get to their feet with the ropes beside them.

Stone: Kelson is the first to stand tall and he slowly moves towards Eric, he positions himself for a suplex grapple, but Eric shrugs off the attempt and grabs Chris’s neck and falls forward.

Foxx: Strange way to execute a neckbreaker, but Kelson is laid out, Eric has almost won this, he’s rolling Chris over for the pin.

Stone: The ref starts the count… ONE! TWO! THREE! ...WAIT!!! WHAT’S THE REF DOING??? He’s cancelling the 3, Kelson’s seen where he is and put his leg against the ropes. He’s used his rope break now!

Foxx: Lucky Midget!!

Stone: But Scorpio has the energy now, running off the adrenaline from that near fall he wants to end it now. He’s trying to lift Kelson up.

Foxx: But Kelson is pulling Scorpio down, he’s moving his body to try and lock in a cloverleaf…

Stone: Eric is slowly going down!

Foxx: HA! Eric with a stomp to Kelson’s face, that stopped him!

Stone: Eric with the control now as he somehow manages to lift Kelson up.!

Foxx: And with Kelson dazed on his legs, the end is here. Scorpio is in position!

Stone: SCORPIO’S SCOURGE!!! PIN!! ONE…TWO…THREEEEE!!!

Buster Cherry: The winner of this contest as the result of a pinfall…and STILL the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion… ERIC SCORPIO!!!

Eric Scorpio (8.75 aps + 2.1 avs = 10.85 total)
Chris Kelson (8.35 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.65 total)

Stone: Great match! Both these men are spent, and it seems that Scorps isn’t to be beaten easily.

Foxx: And here comes the ref to hand Scorpio his rightful title… Ladies and Gentlemen your hallowed C-4 Champion!!

Stone: Kelson is crushed…He’s been gunning for every title he can get near too, but no luck yet. He’s going backstage empty handed.

Foxx: So can we say it now… Eric Scorpio is greater than II. He has their number and both came pretty close, wearing Scorps down early.

Stone: But the seasoned vet knows how to work the ring and found ways to get back up.

As Kelson exits stage left, Scorpio rolls out of the ring and casually walks up the ramp.

Foxx: So with II out of the way finally, who’s next?

Stone: Ahh, Drew Michaels.

Foxx: Oh yeah…Goodies.

Stone: Well that might be the case, but that’s in days and nights to come, but tonight Eric S-

Foxx: Scorpio just owned another II member, seemingly bringing an end to their tyranny and making the stage of Ammunition, a truly hallowed one.

Stone: Ahh, yes, but how will Kelson bounce back, time will tell folks. The young star has the potential, but how many times does he need to knock before the door opens for him.

Foxx: I’d give him another 5 failed attempts, and then check back with me.

Stone: Anywho, we’ll take a short break and be back soon, don’t run away folks.

Foxx: Long live the hallowed champion!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 am

We open to the backstage hallway. The camera pushes into a door which opens to reveal the locker room of Crash Scene. Bruised and battered, Striker retapes his wrist while Leon’s left leg is bandaged by a nurse. The wounds from Syanide’s chain are still very evident on both men – Striker’s back and chest, as well as his left arm, are already bandaged up heavily.

Caprice: I’m just saying that we need to get some payback is all.

Striker: And how do you intend to do that, Leon? In the state we’re in, it can wait. If he comes to us, we’ll defend ourselves, but I can’t go after him with my wrist still recovering and with all these bandages on. I’d stand no chance.

Caprice: Then let me do it.

Striker: What? Challenge Syanide? You’re feeling brave.

Caprice: Come on, man. I beat VanGuard, we beat VanGuard AND Faith tonight – I’m finally on a roll. This could be my big break!

The two men are interrupted as Bloodrose enters the room, a smile on his face as he finally finds his interviewees.

Bloodrose: Crash Scene! Hello, gentlemen! Any words for Syanide?

Striker nods at Caprice, who then stands up and grabs the microphone off Bloodrose, facing the camera.

Caprice: Words for Syanide? Yeah, I’ve got a few. Your attack was unprovoked, and more than anything else, cowardly. You want a fight? Then do it in the ring. I’m challenging you: Leon Caprice vs. Syanide at Distortion 10.1: STREET FIGHT!

Caprice shoves the mic back into Bloodrose’s hands and then sits down again, letting the nurse finish her job.

Bloodrose: A challenge to Syanide! Striker, do you feel bad for what happened to Faith McKenzie tonight?

Striker: Of course I do. If anyone could have seen this coming, it should have been me. And now the TyranT is loose in FMW once again. Fantastic. However, though he may be dangerous, who is the only man to ever defeat TyranT one on one? You’re looking at him. I’m his kryptonite. I pried my first Abandoned Championship from his hands. And he can know this. If it so happens that TyranT becomes World Champion tonight – and bleedin’ heck knows he’ll go to any lengths to win – then that’s just one more Championship belt that I’ll have to rip away from him.

Bloodrose: Tough words from the Abandoned Champion and from Crash Scene! It’s a horrible night for the medical crew.

Stone: Crash Scene both have strong words for certain superstars – I’d keep an eye out if I was Syanide or TyranT.

Foxx: It’s like a midget throwing grass at a giant, Stone. Idle threats.

Stone: We’ll see – right now, we have our next match about to start!

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Grudge
Buster Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first, from Salt Lake City, Utah, weighing in at 290 pounds, he is the Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, The Honorable CHRISTIAN G. SMITTENNNNNNNNNNN!

“Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron blares through the PA to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The FMW Commissioner, Christian G. Smitten, slowly walks out of the curtain, a stern look on his face. He pauses on the isle for a second, looking around in the crowd before focusing on the ring again and resuming his walk.

Stone: This match has been months in the making: after winning the Hayabusa Cup, Chris Austin was granted a GM position at the Catalyst Pay-per-view. Using his power, he set up a Three-Way Dance for the FMW Championship involving former champion John “Doc” Derrick and Nick Bryson, whom was voting into the match by the FMW fans.

Foxx: Yeah, yeah, we all know the drill, Stone. Bryson cheated and won the FMW Championship from our esteemed Commissioner and went on to lose it at Ultimatum in his first title defence. Now Mr. Smitten wants that young bastard Austin to pay for what he’s done and to be honest, he’s got every right to do so!

Stone: Pull your head out of your ass, Foxx! Austin made the match; it’s Smitten’s fault if he lost the championship and you know it.

Foxx: Bottom line is he’s going to demolish Austin. And I’ll be watching front row.

Meanwhile, Smitten has stepped into the ring and he’s started stretching near the ropes, waiting for his opponent to arrive. He doesn’t have to wait for too long as “Soulcrusher” by Operator echoes through the arena, to a major pop from the crowd. A focused Chris Austin comes out of the curtain, his sights set on the ring and one of the men standing between its ropes.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent, weighing in at 227 pounds and from San Jose, California, CHRIS AUSTIIIIIIIN!

Stone: This rivalry has escalated over the last few shows as Smitten used his authority as FMW Commissioner to place Austin in a No Holds Barred match with the deranged Harlequin which saw the latter put Austin through a table via the Death of Zanni. And with what Austin has been through on a personal level lately, I do understand that the man wants to release some frustration on Smitten tonight.

In the ring, Austin has stepped through the ropes, his eyes never leaving his opponent. Smitten, standing near the ropes, returns the stare. Soon, both men walk to the centre of the ring, getting in each other’s face.

Foxx: Look at the size advantage Smitten has over Austin! This will play a major role in the ensuing match up, mark my words.

Stone: You should never could Austin out, Foxx. The man has shown us time and time again that he knows how to put out an opponent and win matches. He’s an amazing athlete and while Smitten can count on his size, Austin will make sure to use his quickness to bypass that advantage.

Foxx: Right; Austin’s going to get squashed.

Stone: Very clever, Foxx. While you make those fallacious predictions, Austin and Smitten have started circling one another. Arm and elbow-tie up in the centre of the ring, both men struggling to get the advantage. Wow, Smitten pushes Austin away and down on the canvas.

Foxx: See? Exactly what I said: Austin’s no match for Smitten’s power.

Stone: Well it looks like the man’s stubborn enough, because he’s going at it again. Both men struggling, and Austin looks like he’s about to overpower Smitten!

Smitten takes a step back, surprised by Austin’s power, but he quickly digs deeper and pushes him away, sending him tumbling to the other side of the ring.

Stone: Down and away goes Austin for a second time. Look at Smitten raising his arms up like he’s accomplished a feat of strength!

Foxx: He’s showing his dominance, Stone! I like it!

Stone: Austin doesn’t look to like it all that much as he’s just hit the canvas in frustration. Is he… he’s motioning for Smitten to come back and get in another tie-up! Austin’s not giving up!

Foxx: He’s a little stubborn if you ask me.

Stone: Austin and Smitten going at it for a third time, but Austin slips under and applies a waist lock on the bigger man.

Foxx: Crafty little punk.

Stone: Smitten trying to break Austin’s hold, to no avail. He’s got that waist lock synched in tight. Elbows to the side of the head have Austin reeling a bit. Irish whip by Smitten, who goes for the Big Boot! Duck by Austin, who runs the ropes and a BIG shoulder block by Smitten stops him dead in his tracks.

Foxx: Once again; size advantage, Stone, size advantage!

Stone: Smitten back on the offence, and he steps right on the man’s throat!

Foxx: Effective offence by Smitten!

Stone: It’s illegal!

Foxx: Who cares!?

Stone: The referee does and he’s made Smitten step off after a count of 4.

Foxx: Look at Austin grabbing his throat in pain, trying to get some air back into his lungs. Beautiful, isn’t it?

Stone: You’re twisted, you know that? Anyway, Smitten helps Austin up now, only to slam him right down with a hard body slam.

Foxx: Austin is being manhandled by Smitten, Stone! I love it!

As Austin favoured his back in pain, Smitten stepped towards the ropes, bouncing off of them with considerable speed. As he approached his prone opponent, he leapt up and came back down with a Hogan-esque leg drop.

Stone: Leg drop by Smitten, he holds on for the cover! One! Two! No! Only a two-count.

Foxx: Smitten is slowly dismantling Austin here, Stone and he’s not spending too much energy; very smart strategy by the ring veteran.

Stone: Smitten looking to wear down Austin a little more as he’s just slapped in a sleeper hold. If this keeps up, I think the crowd will go to sleep, too!

Foxx: This is classic wrestling, Stone! You have to appreciate the way Smitten is completely dominating his opponent! That’s why he’s the FMW Commissioner!

Stone: Isn’t that because he’s a corrupt lawyer?

Foxx: There’s a bit of that, too.

While Austin struggled to get back to his feet, the crowd started clapping in encouragement in an effort to pump some energy into him.

Stone: The crowd getting behind Austin here, giving him enough energy to rise on a knee.

Foxx: Those idiots can’t appreciate a good, classic wrestling specialist.

Stone: Here are some classic elbows to the midsection for you! Austin elbows out of the sleeper hold and OUCH! He’s just rocked Smitten’s jaw with that European Uppercut!

Foxx: Smitten could take a ton of those without going down. No problem there.

Stone: He’s still reeling from the shot, and Smitten tumbles back towards Austin, who greets him with a picture perfect Inverted Atomic Drop.

Foxx: Hey Ref, that’s a low blow! Disqualify him!

Stone: It’s perfectly legal, Foxx; Smitten’s crotch came in contact with Austin’s knee, not the opposite!

Foxx: It’s not fair, he’s cheating!

After taking a step back, Austin jumps in the air, swinging his right foot directly at the still disoriented Smitten causing his heel to impact directly on the latter’s jaw.

Stone: WOW! What great elevation! Cherry Popper from out of nowhere! That could be the turning point of the match up! Did you see the impact of Austin’s heel on Smitten’s jaw?

Foxx: I could take one of those without even flinching!

Stone: Want me to ask him to try you out?

Foxx: I’ll pass.

Stone: Austin with the cover now, but Smitten kicks out at one!

Foxx: See? No problem.

Stone: Well Austin’s not giving up, he’s lifting Smitten back to his feet, front facelock applied! What’s he going for?

Foxx: Nothing! Look at Smitten pushing Austin back in the corner! Talk about power!

Stone: Height and weight advantage coming into play here. Smitten now, pressing the advantage with repeated shoulder thrusts to the mid-section.

Foxx: It looks like Austin’s small flurry of offence has come to an abrupt end, hasn’t it?

Stone: I’ll have to say that it has, Foxx! Look at those back elbows by Smitten! He’s trapped Austin in the corner with his body and he’s now throwing left and right elbows on both sides of his head!

Foxx: Austin’s trying to cover up, but I do think some of those have hit their marks!

Stone: Smitten leaving a dazed Austin in the corner, making his way to the opposite side of the ring. Smittens running back the other way and goes for a Stinger Splash! Austin rolls out of the way just in the nick of time!

As he makes it back to his feet, Austin instantly charges back in, delivering a Miz-esque Corner Clothesline to his opponent.

Stone: Great move by Austin! He slides through the ropes, quickly climbing the turnbuckles!

Foxx: That’s not enough to put Smitten away.

Stone: This might very well be, Foxx! Austin with the Inverted Facelock on Smitten, he might be going for a Diamond Dust! Austin DIVES! BLOCKED BY SMITTEN!

Foxx: There we go, now finish him off, Boss.

Stone: Look at the strength by Smitten, using that Inverted Facelock to lift Austin up on his shoulder in a powerslam position!

Foxx: Look at Smitten go! He rams Austin’s back in the turnbuckle, that’s got to be painful!

Stone: Smitten turns around immediately and a HUGE powerslam shakes the ring!

Foxx: Cover by Smitten! One! Two! THREE!

Stone: NO! Austin kicked out in time! What a close call for the Radical!

Foxx: That had to be three! Come on ref!

Stone: Smitten has had all the answers for Austin’s offence tonight, Foxx, I didn’t see him gather any sort of momentum through the whole match!

Foxx: That’s what Smitten does to you, Stone! He’s so big and powerful, he’s just downright dominating Austin right now.

Stone: Austin now, crawling to the ropes in hopes of catching some rest. I don’t think that’s the way he wanted this match to go.

Foxx: It might not have been, but he’s going to have to face reality: he can’t beat Smitten.

Stone: Speaking of the devil, what’s he doing now?

In the ring, Smitten is nowhere to be seen around Austin; instead, he’s standing near a turnbuckle, his back turned to the referee who’s checking on the Radical.

Stone: Smitten’s revealing that top turnbuckle!

Foxx: What? What are you talking about?

Stone: Look, he’s unlacing the protective padding!

Foxx: What are you talking about, Stone? He’s doing no such thing!

Stone: Go to hell, Foxx!

Foxx: … So rude!

Stone: At last the referee notices Smitten’s shenanigans and he’s going over to stop him!

The referee gets between Smitten and the turnbuckle, instructing him to back off from the turnbuckle before starting to lace it back. Instantly, Smitten rushes towards the downed Austin, placing his boot on his back and pushing down, effectively choking him with the bottom rope.

Foxx: Masterful!

Stone: Smitten had it planned all along! He set the referee up and took the opportunity to illegally choke his opponent!

Foxx: It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught, Stone!

After a few seconds, the referee looks back towards the action, only to witness Smitten’s ruthless choking of Austin. Quickly, he goes over to the scene, starting a 5-count on the FMW Commissioner.

Stone: Finally, somebody’s going to stop Smitten’s breaking of the rules! He releases Austin at four!

Foxx: Taking advantage of the five-count; classic.

Stone: Austin now rolling out of the ring, grabbing his throat once again trying to get the oxygen back to his brain.

Foxx: Smitten is on his tail though Stone!

Referee: One!

Stone: Hard clubbing blow to the back of Austin, sending him to the floor!

Foxx: Smitten’s domination continues!

Stone: The referee has a ten-count to work with here, and he’s just started it.

Foxx: It’s more than enough for Smitten to demolish Austin.

Referee: Two!

Outside the ring, Smitten picks Austin up and repeatedly rams his head on the apron, unaffected by the referee’s count. Once a “SEVEN!” has escaped the referee’s lips, the FMW Commissioner grabs his opponent by the back of his trunks and sends him crashing in the steel steps, much to the crowd’s displeasure.

Stone: OH MY! Austin’s not getting up from that!

Foxx: Smart strategy by Smitten here! He’s just broken up the referee’s count so he can continue demolishing Austin!

Stone: The crowd here in the Staples Centre doesn’t like it one bit and they’re letting him know!

Foxx: Who cares? He’s awesome!

Referee: ONE!

Smitten smugly looks at the booing crowd for a second, before turning his attention back to his downed opponent. As he reaches for the man’s hair, Austin takes a hold of his trunks and pulls, effectively setting up a meeting between Smitten’s head and the ring post.

Stone: OUCH! That had to hurt, but the crowd loves it!

Foxx: WHAT THE HELL! Austin’s cheating! That should be a DQ ref, come on!

Stone:

Referee: TWO!

Foxx: WHAT!?

Stone: Nevermind. Back on the outside of the ring now, Austin’s still a bit groggy from that collision with the steel steps and he can’t capitalize on the opportunity he created.

Foxx: That’s a good thing; Smitten will get back to his feet and beat the living hell out of him.

Stone: You might want to re-think that as Austin has finally come to and he’s now lifting Smitten up to his feet with a Front Facelock!

Referee: THREE!

Stone: What’s Austin looking to do here!? He’s climbing the steel steps with Smitten still in that facelock!

Foxx: It doesn’t matter what he wants to do, he won’t be able to do it.

Referee: FOUR!

Stone: Austin’s forcing Smitten up on the first step as he reaches the final step! I don’t like the look I’m seeing in the man’s eye; it has desperation written all over it!

As the referee counts five, Austin looks around at the FMW fans in the Staples Centre, who are all going crazy for the California native. Without a second’s warning, he drops on his back; effectively driving Smitten’s head on the steel steps below him.

Stone: OH MY GOD!

Foxx: NO WAY!

Stone: Both men are down on the outside of the ring! Austin’s back must be in severe pain after hitting those steps!

Foxx: How do you think Smitten’s head feels!? He’s just been dropped directly on the steel, too!

Referee: SIX!

The crowd cheered heavily for Austin, trying to will him back to his feet and avoid the double count-out.

Referee: SEVEN!

Stone: Austin’s coming to now, and he’s trying to lift Smitten’s limp body in the ring to cover him!

Foxx: He’s not trying to lift him; all he can do is drag him there!

Referee: EIGHT!

Stone: Referee’s count at eight now; Austin has to hurry if he doesn’t want to get the double count-out!

Foxx: He could simply jump in the ring and get the count-out victory but no, that wouldn’t be enough for him now would it?

Stone: Austin wants to get this victory so bad that he’ll do anything to get Smitten’s shoulders on the mat for three seconds!

Referee: NINE!

Stone: Austin finally manages to get Smitten on the apron, and he’s rolled him in the ring now!

Referee: TEN!

Stone: WHAT?

Foxx: YES!

Shock takes over Chris Austin’s face as the bell rings and silence falls over the crowd inside the Staples Centre. “Friend Like Me” picks up over the PA, seemingly waking up the crowd, which starts to boo heavily at the result of the contest.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match: CHRISTIAN G. SMITTEN!

Stone: I can’t believe it…

Foxx: Austin’s urge to get the pinfall on Smitten cost him! He’s lost the match!

Stone: Austin looks crushed by the result, he had the match won!

As Austin steps between the ropes and inside the ring, the referee goes over to Smitten, who’s now managed to sit up. As he tried to lift the FMW Commissioner’s arm, the latter pulls it away and grabs him by his shirt.

Smitten: This is not… how this match will… end. Ring the damn bell.

Foxx: No Smitten! You’ve won the match!

Stone: It looks like our Commissioner doesn’t want a count-out victory either! The referee’s motioning that the match is over, but Smitten doesn’t want to hear any of it!

Foxx: What are you doing, Commish! You’ve beaten him! Take the W and leave!

Smitten: THIS IS NOT HOW I’LL TAKE MY REVENGE!

Stone: Well Smitten’s intentions are clear, Foxx! He’s got the same desire Austin has to win this match decisively.

Reluctantly, the referee goes over to the far ropes, motioning for Buster Cherry to come over. After giving him his directives, Buster takes the microphone up to his lips to make the announcement. [i]

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, by order of the FMW Commissioner, this match WILL be RESTARTED!

[i]The crowd goes wild for the announcement and the sound of the bell is heard once again. Instantly, Smitten charges at Austin and tries to level him with a right punch. The latter, however, counters and pulls Smitten’s trunks, sending him throat-first on the second rope.

Stone: Smitten tried to “jump-restart” this contest, but Austin was ready for him!

Foxx: I have a bad feeling about this.

Stone: Smitten now, rises from his knees, clutching his throat; Austin meets him with a Sole kick! Austin, running the ropes, hits a Running Knee Lift and slams Smitten down with a jumping neckbreaker! Great combination by the Radical!

Foxx: Listen to this crowd going crazy; disgusting.

Stone: Cover by Austin! Wait… It’s not a cover, it’s THE AFFLICTION! Austin’s got the Affliction locked in tight!

Foxx: The Affliction? What the hell is that?

Stone: A new move Austin’s been working on! I’ve seen him work on that Cut-throat Side Neck Crank and it looks to be very effective on Smitten!

Foxx: Come on Smitten, get out of there!

Stone: He’s going to have to tap out or pass out!

Foxx: WAIT! Smitten’s got his foot on the rope!

Stone: Austin was too close to the ropes and Smitten’s long limbs served him! The referee forces Austin to relinquish the hold, and he’s irate!

Foxx: Too bad you didn’t put him in the centre of the ring, kid!

Completely out of himself, Austin hits the mat repeatedly with both of his fists, desperate to get the win over Smitten. He gets in the referee’s face, which apparently can’t do anything to calm the young man down.

Stone: Austin has to be careful not to get disqualified here! I don’t think Smitten will restart the match a second time!

Foxx: Speaking of Smitten, look at this!

While Austin argues with the referee, the FMW Commissioner has risen to his feet, albeit a bit groggy from Austin’s offence. Quickly, he charges at his opponent, who’s still got his back turned. Seemingly hearing Smitten’s arrival, Austin turns around and rolls to the side, dodging Smitten’s spear, which catches the referee instead.

Stone: OH MY! The referee’s just been hit by a spear from Smitten!

Foxx: He HAS to be broken in half!

Stone: Smitten’s distraught! He’s just put the referee out of the match!

Foxx: Smitten, turn around!

Stone: Austin’s caught him off guard! S.J.S. IS COMING!

Foxx: NO! Counter by Smitten! Lifts him up for the SWITCHBOMB!

Stone: COUNTERED BY AUSTIN! Smitten’s disoriented! Turns around and CHERRY POPPER 2.0 CONNECTS! AUSTIN WITH THE COVER! But the referee is still down!

Foxx: Austin can’t believe it!

Stone: He’s fuming! He goes to check on the referee, but it seems like he’s still motionless in the corner of the ring!

Foxx: You can’t win if the ref’s not there to make the count!

Stone: Austin’s making his way to the opposite corner, what’s he going to do next? Wait a minute…

Foxx: That’s unusual of him…

Stone: Austin’s untied one of the turnbuckle pads and he’s tossed it outside the ring!

Foxx: Smitten’s starting to come to, Stone.

Stone: He takes a swing at Austin, who ducks right under and LIFTS SMITTEN UP ON HIS SHOULDER!

Foxx: How the hell did he do that?

Stone: Wait a minute Foxx, I know what RCA’s going for here! Yes! SNAKE EYES ON THE EXPOSED TURNBUCKLE! Smitten’s busted open! He turns around, Austin with the Sole kick to the gut! Austin kneels and a 4-UP UPPERCUT CONNECTS! Austin quick to his feet; LEAPING REVERSE STO! WAVE OF MUTILATION COMPLETED!

Foxx: Austin cheated once again! He should be disqualified!

Stone: There’s no referee, Foxx!

Foxx: It doesn’t matter, Austin can’t do that!

Stone: And Smitten can?

Foxx: He’s the FMW Commissioner!

Stone: Right. All three men are down in the ring; the referee’s been broken in half by a spear from Smitten, who’s just been hit with a Wave of Mutilation by Austin, the latter of which doesn’t have much energy left after lifting a 290 pounds man on his shoulder!

Foxx: If Smitten doesn’t do something quickly, he’s going to lose this match!

Stone: Well Austin’s up to his feet first, Foxx, and he’s looking at Smitten like he wants to destroy his very soul! I’m surprised he’s not foaming from the mouth!

Foxx: Stay down, Commish!

Stone: Austin, crouching near the ropes! He’s got Smitten in his sights!

Foxx: Don’t move, Smitten!

Stone: Smitten, up on a knee now!

As his opponent manages to get kneel on a knee, Austin charges in at full speed and leaves his feet, hitting Smitten directly in the head with the sole of his right boot. The crowd let out a shocked “Ooh…” as Smitten falls to the mat like a ton of bricks.

Stone: OCCAM’S RAZOR CONNECTS! ANOTHER NEW MOVE BY AUSTIN!

Foxx: Ouch, that looked vicious.

Stone: The referee’s crawling towards the centre of the ring! Austin hooks both legs! He’s hiding Smitten’s bloodied face with his shoulder! ONE! TWO! THREE! IT’S OVER!

Foxx: Damn it!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, CHRIS AUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIINNN!

Chris Austin (8.75 aps + 1.3 avs = 10.05 total)
Christian G. Smitten (8.78 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.88 total)

“Soulcrusher” by Operator picks up over the PA as the crowd pops widely for their Austin. Much to everyone’s surprise, there is no victory celebration, no rising of the hand by the referee; the Radical One instantly rolls out of the ring, breathing heavily. As he made his way to the ramp, Austin turned around, walking backwards, mouthing “I won the fucking match!” towards a still down Smitten.

Stone: … Wow. Talk about a new found aggressiveness on the part of Chris Austin. He’s shown us a very mean attitude we had never seen before!

Foxx: Desperation personified. We’ll be right back!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 am

Jaro is slowly taping up his fists, Ultraviolent championship around his waist, when an almighty crash sounds from the left of the camera. Jack Eastwood bursts in, snarling, a weapon in his left hand.

Eastwood: Jason!

Jaro: Doesn't anyone ever knock these days...

Eastwood: Yeah, I'll knock. Knock yer teeth ou', ye son of a bitch. Wha' th' hell d'ye think yer playin' a'?

Jaro: A language I can understand, please?

Eastwood brandishes the weapon in his hand, a chain-wrapped shovel. Jaro merely rolls his eyes.

Eastwood: I asked ye wha' ye though' ye were playin' a'.

Jaro: Forgive me. Gibberish is the only language you know. Yes, I remember you. Used to have sex with a chair, talking penis... then I introduced you to the boys in HavOc and your career has been a step above a footnote ever since. Coming in here to thank me, I presume? You're welcome sir, good day.

Jaro turns away from Jack, muttering obscenities under his breath. Eastwood stands there, growling.

Eastwood: A step above a footno'e? Are ye fuckin' kiddin' me? 'Cause o' ye, I 'ave nothin'. Nothing! An' ye expect me thanks? Jason... yer a piece o' shi'.

Jaro: You would have had nothing to begin with. You can't blame me for O'Rion being a pathetic joke, nor can you blame me for Hanniboo's "tragic" accident. For one time in your miserable, twisted life, you can't even blame yourself. “Shi'” happens, amirite?

Eastwood: No, bu' I can blame ye fer dumpin' me in tha' hellhole in the firs' place. Wha' were i' tha' ye said ter me when I won Jaro Idol, Jason? "Someday, you'll run this company with me?" Seems ter me the only runnin' ye've go' planned is ter run me inter the ground.

Jaro: You've got it all wrong. I'm not your enemy.

Eastwood: Then stop actin' like ye are.

He sits down, knuckling his forehead while lighting a cigarette. Jaro sighs melodramatically and Jack looks up to him, dark eyes dancing.

Eastwood: If yer no' me enemy then help me, fer Drew's god's sake. Get things under yer control li'e I ken ye can. Get me where I was. Get a new start. Get rid of this... this goddamn voice...

Jaro: You know, some people make me out to be a villain, or a bad person. It's unfair what they do to me really. I'm an individual who cares about his fellow man, especially those as downtrodden and needy as yourself. I want to help you find your true potential. These "voices" you hear, I can help you get rid of them. But they'll only leave once you've taken control of your own mind again. The Harlequin is alive and well. Alongside my greatness, the two of you will be better than ever before. And if something should happen to HavOc, with God himself as our witness, may I be struck down.

Eastwood: Jaro... we need ter tek back wha's aars. We need ter tek back Full Me'al Wres'ling.

Jaro: That begins tonight. You have a truly golden opportunity.

Eastwood: Aye, true.

He sighs, taking a long drag of his smouldering stick of cancer.

Eastwood: Ye ken I don' really trus' ye, righ'?

Jaro: Although I've tried, I haven't always been a saint.

Eastwood: Ye threw me ter the wolves, Jaro. I ken i' was fer me own good, bu' I can't ferge' tha' ye placed so much faith in the lunacy o' others.

Jaro: I'm not going to defend my decisions from the likes of you any longer. You can either be with me, or you can be against me. And I won't wait any longer than tonight for you to make a decision before assuming the latter and destroying you accordingly.

Eastwood: Oh, don't worry abou' tha'. I sure as hell don' trus' ye - dunt mean ter say I don' know a good thing when I see i'.

Jaro: Very good then. I trust you'll make smart decisions then from here on out.

Jack stands to leave, one knuckle still tapping away on the side of his head.

Eastwood: I'll try. I can' promise... 'e will.

As he walks off, Jaro looks up to the ceiling – or perhaps beyond it.

Jaro: Take your best shot, old man.

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Uv
Stone: Welcome back to Death Row, ladies and gentlemen, and up next we’ll be having a total bloodbath!

Foxx: That’s right, because it’s time for Noob Killing With Jaro, part 234141241253151!

Stone: That’s a little harsh.

Foxx: But this schtick is really getting old, I’ve been watching Corruption and it looks like the same thing over and over.

Stone: Anyway, what my partner means is that it’s time for the Ultraviolent Championship match!

Foxx: And it’s the same thing, Jaro beating a couple of noobs!

Stone: Both his opponents have gotten some decisive comeuppances over him, but no real victories in the ring.

Foxx: See, they’re only “comeuppances”, and not real victories!

Stone: Let’s just quit talking and get to the action!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Triple Threat match for the FMW Ultraviolent Championship! This match will be contested under Ultraviolent rules, and whoever scores a pinfall or a submission first will be the winner! Introducing the challengers!

”It’s a Jungle Out There” by Burkhard Durwitz plays and the first contender, Mark Johansson, comes out with a crowbar.

Sheila Blige: Making his way to the ring, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing two hundred and twenty-five pounds, he is... MARK... JOHANSSON!!!

Stone: Over the past few weeks, Mark Johansson and the Celt have forged an alliance, which even saw betrayal from Celt’s brother PX, but that’s an entirely different story. Do you think that this alliance will still exist in this match?

Foxx: Well, if they’re any intelligent at all, they wouldn’t. This is a triple threat match and this will and should be every man for himself!

Stone: That is true, and maybe Jaro will even utilize the age-old tactic of divide and conquer.

Foxx: Jaro is a smart champion, and it’s unwise to bet against him tonight.

”The Warrior’s Code” by the Dropkick Murphys plays to herald the arrival of the other challenger, the Celt, walking to the ring carrying his shillelagh.

Sheila Blige: And the other challenger, from Castlebar, Ireland, weighing two hundred and fifteen pounds, he is the Law, this is... THE CELT!!!

Stone: The Celt came very, very close from taking the Ultraviolent Championship off of Jaro’s waist at Corruption 9.3, but he fell short of the mark.

Foxx: I’m not surprised at all.

Stone: And now he’s sure to be looking to finally take that title for himself, by hook, by crook, or by shillelagh!

Foxx: Yeah... in his dreams!

”Mother” by Danzig plays and the crowd rains huge boos as Jaro comes out, banhammer in hand, title around his waist, with a stoic expression on his face.

Sheila Blige: And their opponent, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, weighing two hundred and twenty-seven pounds, he is the FMW Ultraviolent Champion... JARO!!!

Stone: Jaro looks absolutely ready to kill here tonight!

Foxx: You’re surprised? This is an Ultraviolent match!

Stone: But Jaro may have a daunting task ahead of him since he’s facing both his newfound enemies in one go, without any back-up, any reinforcements, no allies at all save for his trusty Banhammer!

Foxx: Jaro is a man who has defied death itself, and let’s be real, the only thing he really needs is that hammer. I’d sure love to hold it myself... rub the fine wood... feel the power... stroke its long handle-

Stone: Are we... still talking about the Banhammer?

Foxx: Oh... what? I mean- yes, yes, of course we are!

Jaro climbs into the ring, and the ref approaches him to take the UV championship belt. Jaro refuses to relinquish it at first, but gives in eventually so that the ref can raise the belt high in the air. The Celt and Mark Johansson are exchanging steely glances with one another.

The ref lowers the title belt and hands it to the timekeeper at ringside, and then goes to check on the three men separately. After doing so, he returns to the center of the ring and calls for the bell to be rung. Once the bell rings Celt and Mark charge towards Jaro and hit him with their weapons before the champion can even defend himself!

Stone: And we finally begin this one, I predict it’s going to be ugly from the get-go and here we are, these two hungry wolves pouncing on the prey!

Foxx: Look at these guys, they’re absolutely desperate and they’ve got no bones about it!

Stone: I think they’ve forgotten this is a title match, I think they just want to destroy him, period!

Foxx: How dastardly! If you believe Jaro is a pretty nasty guy, then these two clowns have just stooped down to that level!

Stone: Oh god, they’re absolutely mauling Jaro in there, mashing him with that shillelagh and crowbar like he was some sort of drum!

Foxx: Somebody get down and stop this!

Stone: Well, that’s even more stooping down to Jaro’s level!

Foxx: No one’s above anyone here! They have become as uncivilized as the most ruthless barbarian here in FMW!

Stone: Wait, they’re finally letting up, how are they going to make the pin, if they’re going to make the pin? This is a triple threat after all!

Foxx: Bah, screw them!

Stone: No wait, I don’t think they’re through yet, Celt is picking Jaro up and Mark slides out of the ring and is looking under the apron for some toys!

Foxx: Toys? More like instruments of death!

Stone: Mark gets a table and a trash can cover! He’s setting up that table... and he puts the lid on top of it! What does Johansson have in mind here?

Foxx: You know, this isn’t a triple threat at all, this is a god damn handicap match in disguise! Who is in charge here?

Stone: Jaro asked for it, Foxx!

Foxx: I believe he most certainly did not!

Stone: Mark gets back into the ring where Celt has him hooked up, Mark gets in there too, they’re going for that double suplex! They lift... and heave Jaro over the ropes and into the table and the lid! Christ, they may have destroyed Jaro’s back!

Foxx: These two are committing a felony!

Stone: And now... they’re dragging Jaro’s lifeless carcass up the ramp!

Foxx: God dammit boys, just make the damn cover! You killed him, we get it!

Stone: No, they’re nowhere near done, it seems!

Foxx: Oh, this is dastardly in every sense of the word!

Stone: They’ve got him up on top of the stage, on top of the ramp, and Jaro’s still out of it, I really wonder what these two young men have in store for the champion!

Foxx: We don’t have a champion anymore, Stone! They killed him!

Stone: By god I think he’s still breathing but he’s been destroyed really early on and these guys are not through!

Foxx: I think they’re eyeing that... that Irishman is pointing at that... that fixture, that loudspeaker off the stage! Oh god, what are they planning to do with it?

Stone: They’ve got Jaro, they’re heaving Jaro up, I think they’re gonna throw him, they’re gonna end Jaro!

Foxx: They’re gonna kill Jaro!

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Static
All of a sudden, the lights in the arena go dark and the broadcast goes to static, but they come back as fast as they disappeared – with a fourth man with them on the stage!

Stone: Oh my god, is that –

Foxx: Oh, thank god! The cavalry has arrived!

Stone: It’s the Masked Man! The Masked Man from Corruption!

Foxx: And he’s here to even the odds, just in time!

Stone: Celt and Mark don’t know what’s happening... no, the Masked Man turned Celt around and gave him a hard roundhouse kick to the head!

Foxx: Finally someone had the presence of mind to show up and even the odds!

Stone: And now he’s got Johansson!

The Masked Man hits a stiff side kick to Johansson’s head, and takes a step back... to hit a spinning roundhouse kick to Johansson’s face, sending him flying to the sound fixture him and Celt were going to throw Jaro to! The fixture explodes and causes a loudspeaker to fall down from its tower!

Stone: OH MY GOD, THE MASKED MAN JUST SENT MARK JOHANSSON CRASHING AND THAT SPEAKER EXPLODING! THAT MAN HAS NO BUSINESS HERE! JOHANSSON MAY BE DEAD FROM THAT WRECKAGE!

Foxx: YES HE DOES! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND! I LOVE IT!

Stone: HE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING INVOLVED IN THIS MATCH! THE MASKED MAN HAS ALSO JUST DESTROYED A VERY EXPENSIVE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!

Foxx: BUT I’M SO GLAD HE’S HERE!

The Masked Man then follows Johansson’s body to the floor, finding his body, and putting him in a sleeper hold, and then dragging Johansson into the shadows and out of the match.

Stone: Oh god, where is that man taking him?

Foxx: Who cares, it looks like Johansson is officially out of the match! Good riddance!

Stone: What an utterly devious turn of events here - and wait, Jaro is getting up! Jaro’s getting up!

Foxx: We’ll finally be getting a real match now!

Stone: Celt is also up! Not to mention very angry!

Foxx: Who cares! Jaro’s also pretty angry!

Stone: Celt tries to go back to the ring to retrieve more weapons, but Jaro is on him and nails a bulldog from behind, sending Celt’s face to the steel ramp!

Foxx: And Jaro is grinding his face on the metal like it was a cheese grater!

Stone: Jaro is angry, and now he’s curb stomping Celt’s face into the ramp!

Foxx: Celt is merely getting what he deserves!

Stone: Jaro is just curb stomping Celt like his head was a cockroach!

Foxx: Celt IS a cockroach!

Stone: Jaro dragging Celt’s body, much like Celt and Mark had dragged Jaro’s body just moments earlier before that heinous attack by that Masked Man who first appeared at Corruption 9.4!

Foxx: Man, I have absolutely no idea who he is, but I so love him already.

Stone: Jaro picks up Celt and rolls him inside the ring, if Celt can’t get up any time sooner this match is as good as over!

Foxx: That’s good to hear!

Stone: Jaro makes the cover, he’s thinking maybe it’s over!

Foxx: It’s just as good as over!

Stone: The ref counts! One, two, thre- no! Celt gets the shoulder up! Celt gets the shoulder up! This match continues!

Foxx: How did that happen?!

Stone: Celt is running on will and fortitude and not much more!

Foxx: Well, Jaro’s going to snuff out that flame a little more with the trusty equalizer!

Stone: Jaro’s got the banhammer in hand, he’s got something deadly in mind!

Foxx: So do I!

Stone: Jaro lifts the banhammer over his head! I think he’s going to drive in Celt’s skull like a rail spike! Don’t do it, Jaro!

Foxx: Do it!

Stone: Jaro brings it down, Celt’s a goner- NO, CELT PARRIED IT WITH HIS SHILLELAGH AT THE LAST MINUTE! THAT WAS SOME QUICK REFLEXES!

Foxx: No!

Stone: Celt just saved himself from a facial injury right there! Jaro kicks away the shillelagh from Celt’s hand and goes to raise up the banhammer again... but this time Celt’s ready as he pounces on Jaro from below!

Foxx: No no no no no!

Stone: Celt taking the initiative as he rolls out of the ring to look under the apron again, for more “happy toys”, let’s see what he finds under the ring!

Foxx: He can take out all the weapons he wants, he’s still not gonna beat Jaro!

Stone: Let’s see, we have... a road sign, some barbed wire... a kitchen sink... and a sack?

Foxx: Maybe it’s his leprechaun fairy dust!

Stone: No... it’s a sack of thumbtacks!

Foxx: Oh, well snap!

Stone: Celt climbs back in and Jaro gets on the offensive right away! Jaro swings that banhammer by Celt and Celt manages to sidestep it and grabs that road sign he took out... and absolutely WHACKS Jaro in the face with it!

Foxx: But he doesn’t stumble onto the thumbtacks!

Stone: Celt picks up Jaro for a spinebuster on those thumbtacks, I presume... but Jaro is trying to power out of it!

Foxx: Jaro counters it into a reverse DDT... onto the kitchen sink! That’s gotta hurt and I love it!

Stone: That was a brutal landing on that sink! This might be over here!

Foxx: Jaro makes the cover! The ref counts, I can feel it, this is it! One, two, thre- no, Celt kicks out, god dammit!

Stone: That reverse DDT to the sink must be hell on Celt’s back right now.

Foxx: I know, right?

Stone: Jaro gets the banhammer again and stalks Celt... Jaro charges and that banhammer is aimed high towards Celt’s head! Look out, Celt!

Foxx: This is gonna be beautiful!

Stone: No, Celt trips Jaro and Jaro falls on the ropes, dropping the banhammer to the outside!

Foxx: Aw!

Stone: Jaro seems to be deciding on whether he should retrieve it or not, there is already an arsenal here in the ring after all – no wait, Celt just whacked him in the back with his shillelagh... wrapped in barbed wire! Oh my god!

Foxx: Aw, come on, that was a cheap shot and you know it!

Stone: Jaro inadvertently turns around and Celt also sends it towards his stomach! Ouch!

Foxx: More cheap shots!

Stone: Celt lifts Jaro up on his shoulders, is he looking to end this rollercoaster of a match here? No, Celt just places him on the corner near the thumbtacks on the mat!

Foxx: This is manslaughter, I know it!

Stone: Shut up, you’re no lawyer, and men have survived worse! Celt’s climbing the turnbuckle from the outside! He’s looking to finish the match and take what he has worked so long to earn!

Foxx: Celt did not earn anything and you know it, Stone!

Stone: It was a pretty long and bloody journey for the Celt, but this is his moment! He is this close to glory, to finally winning his first real belt in FMW!

Foxx: Yeah, because we all know that NEW championship was a load of crap!

Stone: Celt setting up for the Eternal Driver, this move is high risk and high reward, it’s going to hurt both of them but it’s going to be worth it... Celt leaps!

Foxx: No, no, no – JARO COUNTERED IT INTO A BACK BODY DROP! OH YEAH!

Stone: CELT LANDS BACK FIRST ONTO THE THUMBTACKS! GOOD GOD HE MUST BE IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW!

Foxx: This is over! Pin him, Jaro! Pin him!

Stone: JARO LANDS BACKWARDS ON CELT’S BROKEN BODY! I THINK THAT’S A PIN RIGHT THERE!

Foxx: The ref counts, one, two, it’s over, thre- NO CELT KICKS OUT! YOU SHOULD’VE STAYED DOWN, CELT!

Stone: WHAT WILL! WHAT HEART! WHAT FORTITUDE CELT HAS RIGHT NOW FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT KICKING OUT OF SUCH A PREDICAMENT!

Foxx: IT’S THIRTY DIFFERENT SHADES OF STUPID AND YOU KNOW IT!

Stone: Well, this match will continue! Jaro picks up Celt, and hoists him over his shoulder, Jaro’s looking for Martyr Sauce! Wait, Celt slips out of the hold and to the mat!

Foxx: Celt should’ve just stayed down!

Stone: Will you stop? Celt doesn’t hesitate and gets Jaro over his shoulders and hits the Brutality Driver! What a move! Jaro dropped on his head!

Foxx: Oh no!

Stone: Celt makes the cover, I can feel it, we’ve got a new champion! One, two, thre- NO, JARO KICKS OUT! JARO KICKS OUT!

Foxx: CAN’T PUT AWAY THE CHAMP THAT EASILY!

Stone: Celt is absolutely frustrated!

Foxx: He should be!

Stone: Celt rolls out of the ring, he’s in pain but he’s looking under the ring again for even more weapons, Celt takes out another table, and some more barbed wire, and another sack – two sacks! What’s he up to now!

Foxx: Attempted murder!

Stone: Celt gets back in the ring and sets that table up!

Foxx: Oh, I don’t like the looks of this!

Stone: He wraps the barbed wire around the table!

Foxx: Uh oh!

Stone: He empties the contents of the sacks on the table; more thumbtacks, and nails! Oh god, he’s going to impale Jaro!

Foxx: Get up, Jaro!

Stone: Celt picks up Jaro and the two trade blows, wow, that’s the first time they’ve actually brawled tonight!

Foxx: Come on, Jaro!

Stone: Celt nails a hard right hand and Jaro staggers! Celt takes the opportunity and hoists Jaro up on his shoulders again, I think this is it, I think he’s going to drive Jaro through the deadly table now!

Foxx: Hold your horses, hold your horses!

Stone: Celt approaches the table, bringing Jaro closer to it!

Foxx: Come on!

Stone: Celt is going to drive him through it... but Jaro is resisting! He’s trying to fight out of the hold!

Foxx: You can do it!

Stone: Celt wants to be done with it... but Jaro slips out! Jaro slips out!

Foxx: And he’s got him over his shoulders!

Stone: Celt is trying to slip out too, he’s trying not to be the one going through the table!

Foxx: Flip him, Jaro!

Stone: No, Celt slips out as well! Celt slips out! And now Celt is looking to suplex Jaro through that table!

Foxx: No, no no no no no!

Stone: Celt lifts – but Jaro just reverses it! Jaro reverses it! He jumps out of that suplex!

Foxx: Jaro puts him back over his shoulders! Here we go! Here we go, this is it, I know it!

Stone: Celt is trying to fight out of it, trying to get out – BUT NO, JARO JUMPS FORWARD! HE JUMPS FORWARD AND HITS MARTYR SAUCE ON CELT, SLAMMING HIM THROUGH TACKS AND NAILS AND BARBED WIRE AND WOOD! OH MY GOD!

Foxx: YES! YES! YES! I KNEW IT!

Stone: CELT IS IN A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF PAIN!

Foxx: AND I LOVE IT!

Stone: JARO MAKES THE COVER! THE REF COUNTS! ONE, TWO, THREE! THE CHAMPION RETAINS HIS TITLE!

Sheila Blige: And here is your winner, AND STILL FMW ULTRAVIOLENT CHAMPION… JAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jaro (8.65 aps + 1.5 avs = 10.15 total)
The Celt (8.39 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.9 avs = 9.19 total)
Mark Johansson (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Stone: I don’t believe it. Jaro won! What a match!

Foxx: And he won it fair and square, even though Celt and Mark were going to double-team him!

Stone: Yes, I suppose he did... but hey, not without the help of that Masked Man!

Foxx: An eye for an eye, Stone, the Masked Man just evened the odds, and Jaro prevailed through skill and cunning! And we don’t have a sucky new champ!

Stone: I do wonder if Johansson is all right, or whatever happened to him...

Foxx: Bah, who cares, that’s not important, Jaro WON!

Stone: All right, all right, I get it!

Foxx: Yeah you do!

Stone: Anyway, Death Row still has a main event for you, ladies and gentlemen, so don’t touch any of those buttons on your remote!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 am

Backstage we arrive at the interview area, this time finding the Great TO standing next to Romeo.

TO: Welcome, tools and toolettes, my guest tonight, one of the number one contenders for the FMW World Championship, ROMEO! Romeo, how does it feel tonight to have to face TyranT in his return match?

Romeo: Considering I’ve been preparing to beat down a woman? It’s a change. The ring belongs to men – that’s why Cherrywood, Ella Vader and Sheila Blige have menial jobs announcing and interviewing. Oh, and of course yourself, TO.

TO: Fuck you.

Romeo: Seriously, though? I’m actually quite upset – but not surprised. After all, with the amount of times in my career I’ve been screwed over, it’s nothing I didn’t really expect.

TO: Screwed over? Explain.

Romeo: Are you serious? You’d have to be blind – or a woman – not to notice. Obviously, you qualify for both, so let me give you a few examples. I should have known that even though I defeated the LEGENDARY Jaro – one on one – I still wouldn’t be taken seriously. Now, instead of a one on one match I’m rightfully owed, I have to contend with an individual who HAD his chance to compete for the FMW World Title after winning Mount Vesuvius, and then BLEW it.

TO: Your thoughts on TyranT?

Romeo: TyranT? He’s a man lucky to have offspring more competent than he himself is. Look it at seriously – if TyranT had actually been through the tournament, he’d have been eliminated in the first round, because there’s no way that he’d have even made it through the first round of a tournament that requires you to have style. He has neither the finesse nor the athletic gifts that I myself possess.

TO: Interesting – and Hostyle?

Romeo: Lacks the intelligence and cunning of myself. I’m balanced. The perfect candidate to win a match such as this. I’m not suffering the ring rust that TyranT will experience, and I won’t be slowed by self-doubt as Hostyle will. I am the COMPLETE package, and tonight, I come a step closer to realising my inevitable destiny – to become the FMW World Champion.

TO: Strong words. Back to you at ringside!

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Gcg
Foxx: Goddamn I love Romeo.

Stone: You would. Well folks, we’re gearing up for a big match right now, It’s Gold Card time! Eight superstars are ready to battle for a shot at the FMW title, so we’re going over to Buster Cherry in the ring to break it down for us!

Buster Cherry: Ladies and Gentleman, it is time for the Gold Card Gauntlet match! Here are the rules: Three superstars will start the match in a one fall, triple threat match. The winner of this match will move on to a second triple threat, and the winner of that will participate in a singles match with our final entrant. The entry order was determined earlier today. The winner of this match will become the holder of the Gold Card, who will have a guaranteed FMW championship match any time up to Ultimatum 3!

The crowd pop, and Cherry exits the ring. The arena starts to fill with the sound of “Devour” by Shinedown, prompting Dallas Roland to appear at the ramp.

Stone: It’s going to be Dallas Roland out first for this gold card bout that has been booked because of the injury to our gold card holder, Flare, at the hands of FMW commissioner Christian Smitten, who stole the card this past week. And Foxx, this match shouldn’t have to happen at all!

Foxx: I’m going to agree with you for once on that. C.G.S should be the sole holder of the card now; we shouldn’t have this match at all!

Roland climbs into the ring, and the arena drops into darkness, followed by ”(S)AINT” by Marilyn Manson hitting the speakers.

Stone: The psycho Freak is out next, joining his Danse Macabre affiliate. This could spell trouble for whoever drew third!

Foxx: Could? It will!

Inferno gets into the ring, and his music fades out. The music fades, and the crowd start making noise as they wait for entrant three. The speakers come to life with “War Machine” by AC/DC, and the crowd pop.

Foxx: What in the Hell?

Stone: Gabriel Crow! This means Danse Macabre have all been drawn in the first round! That means only one of them will make it past the first round. It’s every man for himself out there, friendship will need to be put aside for this one!

Crow climbs into the ring, and removes his jacket. The bell sounds, and the three begin circling.

Foxx: I hope they murder each other.

Stone: We’re going to find out if they will. They’ve recently all been linked to one Eric Scorpio. If that is true I’m sure this won’t best please him to see Danse Macabre tear it out each other.

The three are all looking at each other, and Inferno launches at Roland as soon as the opportunity arises.

Stone: Inferno pounding on Roland here and for tonight the allegiance is off!

Foxx: I never liked that Roland guy anyway, and besides, I don’t think Inferno cares much for friendship here, if he gets what he wants.

Stone: Roland eating shots in the corner, but Crow comes up from behind him and German suplexes him! Now following up with a camel clutch on him quickly!

Foxx: Man, he turned this into a snore fest fast.

Roland gets back to his feet, and dropkicks Inferno’s defenceless face.

Stone: Dropkick to the face of Inferno, and that breaks Crow’s hold! Roland staying on his toes here, he’s giving up about 6 inches to both of these guys.

Foxx: Funny, I could say the same thing about you to me.

Stone: That’s bullshit Foxx

Foxx: If you don’t believe ask your mom. She knows after last night.

Stone: Fuck you.

Roland punches and moves around Crow before he can react. He manoeuvres as best he can but soon he finds himself cornered by Crow. Roland drops to the floor and rolls out of the ring.

Stone: Roland in retreat here, he’s going to find it hard to hang with these two big men. Crow swinging in Roland’s direction, he wants him back in the ring. Inferno is rising to his feet, and charges at Crow! Axe Handle to the back of Crow!

Crow drops to a knee and Inferno picks him back up, and tosses him with a snap suplex.

Stone: Inferno showing his strength, suplexing Crow with ease. Crow back to his feet quickly though, and the two tie up in the centre of the ring. Crow is turning it into a headlock now. He’s applying pressure, but Inferno grabbing onto Crow, and lifts, back suplex!

Inferno brings Crow to his feet, but Crow knees Inferno in the stomach. Roland slides back into the ring behind Inferno.

Stone: Crow and Roland are at either side of a dazed Inferno. Roland and Crow bounces off the ropes, and hit a chop block and Clothesline combo! Inferno down! Crow turns to Roland and swings with another clothesline, but Roland ducks! He bounces off the ropes and spears Crow to the floor!

Roland climbs up on the turnbuckle, and drops the leg on Crow.

Stone: Leg drop from the top! Roland covers! One! Two! KICKOUT! Crow rising, and Roland building up a head of steam, rebounds off the ropes and charges at Crow, and EATS a boot to the face!

Foxx: Roland slams hard against the mat!

Stone: Crow drags Roland to his feet, and goozle! This can mean only one thing! One Way Trip Straight To Hell!

Foxx: Goodnight Roland! Cover! One, two, thre... No! NO! Inferno grabs Crow by the leg and drags him off Roland just in time! Inferno picks up Crow, Pyscho Cutter! Crow hits the floor! And Inferno covers Roland, he could have covered either man though.

Stone: Ref counts! One! TWO! THREEEE! Inferno wins the first fall! Crow and Roland are out!

No sooner than the bell sounds, the speakers come to life with “I’m Made Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day To Remember and Apostasy sprints down the ramp, as Roland and Crow roll out of the ring. Apostasy starts throwing fists at Inferno, who is still getting to his feet. The song then switches to “Jack the Ripper” by Morrissey and we see Gray run down the ramp and slide into the ring and starts brawling with the other two.

Stone: Apostasy and Gray are entrants four and five, here and they’re wasting no time in getting into this match and attacking a tired Damien Inferno who’s getting no time to rest!

The two lift Inferno and double suplex him. Apostasy and Gray turn to each other, and lock up.

Stone: Gray and Apostasy tie it up, Gray with a go behind, and a german suplex! Gray picks up Apostasy before he can get his bearings and whips him into the corner. He charges after, but Apostasy drops and Gray meets the turnbuckle! You need to have your wits about you in this match! Apostasy is no stranger to this match, he competed in the Gold Card match a month ago at Ultimatum 2, where he came up short. He’ll be hoping to make the most of his experience in this kind of match to go better than last time out.

Apostasy hoists Gray onto the turnbuckle.

Stone: Apostasy setting up Gray for the Double-play! Here comes the backdrop, and there’s the moonsault! Cover! One, two...

Foxx: Kickout!

Stone: Gray back up, but its Apostasy with the Irish whip, Gray rebounds off the rope and gets nailed with a belly-to-belly!

Apostasy looks at both men on the ground before decided to move to Inferno, and locks in a full nelson camel clutch.

Stone: Apostasy is thinking here, he’s applied the submission on the weakened Inferno, while Gray is down, and Inferno struggling to escape!

Gray is slow getting up, and Inferno is failing to escape, as Apostasy squeezes tightly. Gray finally gets to his feet and breaks the hold, and grabs Apostasy and drops him with a DDT. He picks him up and drops him with a second DDT.

Stone: Gray dropping Apostasy with two DDT’s! He turns his attentions to Inferno now, Inferno gets up, and Gray with an STO! Inferno right back down! Gray signalling for his finisher, the Letters From Whitechapel! Inferno up, and Gray scoops him up, what strength! But Inferno escapes! Gray whirls around, and Inferno lifts him up, DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!!! Inferno nails his finisher! And Apostasy is up! He smashes into the back of Inferno, who hits the ropes, and a clothesline from Apostasy sends him tumbling out of the ring! Covers Gray!

Foxx: One! Two! THREE! Apostasy is through to the third round! Inferno and Gray are out!

“Matrix” by Edguy hits the speakers and Black Marcus runs down the ramp. He hops into the ring and squares up Apostasy, and they lock horns. The song fades and is replaced by “TNT” by AC/DC and Abel Steele appears at the ramp, and the crowd pops loudly.

Stone: And that’s the biggest reaction the crowd have given in this match, and it’s for Abel Steele. He’s not in as much of a hurry to ring here as Marcus was. Steele has been rumoured to be a favourite going into this but Apostasy and Marcus will keep his hands full.

Foxx: And there’s only one guy left for the final round so whoever wins is likely to be crushed in the one on one with Jack Eastwood, I’m willing to bet.

Stone: Eastwood will certainly be a challenge for the winner here, but I wouldn’t rule out these three worthy competitors.

Foxx: I will, I’ll do it right now! Easty’s my pick.

Marcus and Apostasy are tied up in the ring as Steele enters. Marcus knees Apostasy in the gut, hooks the leg and throws him with a fisherman’s suplex, followed with a leg drop.

Stone: Marcus downs Apostasy, and now facing up Abel! The two circling and a right hand from Abel! And a left! And a fast flurry to the gut! Abel’s fists are too quick for him! Irish whip by Abel, and a clothesline brings Marcus down. Picking him up, and whips him into the turnbuckle!

Apostasy gets to his feet, and climbs through the ropes and stays on the apron as Abel goes for a haymaker on Marcus but Marcus dodges, and dropkicks Abel into the corner.

Stone: Abel mis-times his punch, and Marcus has the advantage, he scoops Abel, and nails a T-bone suplex! Here comes Apostasy, he grabs Marcus and rams him into the turnbuckle! Here it comes, that backcracker, completing the Ride-Along! Cover from Apostasy!

Foxx: One! Two! Kick-out!

Stone: Apostasy thought he had it! He’s feeling some frustration here, he’s going for it, APATHETIC CHOKE!! He’s locking it in on Marcus! He’s had enough!

Foxx: If I could see his I bet Marcus is crying like a bitch.

Stone: He must be in a lot of pain but he’s holding on! Here comes Abel and he breaks the hold, sparing Marcus! Abel with a big knee to the face of Apostasy!
Apostasy rolls back to his feet and squares up with Abel.

Stone: Apostasy and Abel face to face, Apostasy swings, but Abel ducks, and hits him with a Haymaker!! Apostasy hits the mat like a ton of bricks! That kind of punch makes Big Show smile!

Foxx: But look who’s stirring behind him!

Stone: Marcus is up, but Steele sees him, and here it is, the UNHAPPY MEAL COMBO! Marcus is down and out! And Steele covers! One! TWO! THREE! Abel Steele is through! Apostasy and Black Marcus are out!

Foxx: It’s final round time! And we all know who’s coming next!

“Mr. Jack” by System of a Down blasts through the speakers, and out comes Jack Eastwood. The crowd boo the big man as he marches to the ring.

Stone: Jack and Abel are our final competitors in this Gold Card Gauntlet, one of them will walk away with a world title shot whenever they please, the other gets nothing.

Jack steps over the ropes into the ring. He looks down at Abel, who is ready to fight him.

Stone: Eastwood is 7 inches taller and 80 pounds heavier, but Abel’s a lot quicker and won’t let size be an obstacle here.

Abel throws fists into Jack, moving and striking around him. Jack swings, but can’t connect with Abel, who dances around him.

Stone: Abel being smart around this, using his speed and not allowing Jack a chance to get at him. Abel rebounds off the ropes, and running into Jack Full speed, trying to take the big man down. Abel runs again, going for a cross body, but Eastwood catches him! And lifts him into a military press, the strength of Jack! Drops Abel and he crashes to the mat!

Foxx: Ha! Jack’s gonna kill him!

Jack brings Abel to his feet, and winds up a polish hammer, but Abel dodges.

Stone: Eastwood’s Prison Song misses! And Abel unloads on the head of Eastwood! Pounding in his head! Abel off the ropes, and hits a clothesline, Jack stumbles back. Abel goes for the Irish whip, reversed, and Abel hits the turnbuckle!

Eastwood charges at Abel, but he dodges once again.

Stone: Jack hits the turnbuckle this time, but Jack reacts quickly, and blocks an oncoming fist from Abel, and pushes him, and he’s reeling backwards! Here comes Jack, A.D.D! That boot leaves Abel on the floor! And Jack is ascending the turnbuckle!

Foxx: No man, finish him!

Stone: Unorthodox by Eastwood here, he’s going up top, but Abel springs to life and throws himself at the ropes! Jack falls and hits the buckle! Abel climbs up, and grabs Jack, and tosses him to the ground, and Jack hits hard! Abel with an elbow drop from the top! I wasn’t expecting that from Abel! But here’s the cover!

Foxx: One... two... thr... NO! Jack lives! And Abel is shocked! Abel looks up to the referee with three fingers, but the ref shakes his head. Abel jumps to his feet and looks at a rising Jack with glaring eyes!

Stone: Look at the fire in the eyes of Abel Steele, he’s ready to finish this right now! Jack is up, and there’s the left, and the right! He’s going for it, UNHAPPY MEAL COMBO FROM ABEL STEELE!! And the big man is tumbling down to the floor! Cover! ONE! TWO! THREE!!! IT’S OVER!

Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and NEW holder of the GOLD CARD, ABEL STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELE!

Abel Steele (8.5 aps + 1.4 avs = 9.9 total)
Jack Eastwood (8.19 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.5 avs = 8.69 total)
Apostasy (8.37 aps + 0.1 avs = 8.47 total)
Damien Inferno (8.15 aps + 0.3 avs = 8.45 total)
Black Marcus (8.21 aps + 0.0 avs = 8.21 total)
Gabriel Crow (8.07 aps + 0.0 avs = 8.07 total)
Gray (8.15 aps - 0.2 penalty + 0.1 avs = 8.05 total)
Dallas Roland (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

Abel Steele stands in the ring, victorious, handed the briefcase with the Gold Card inside. The crowd are cheering at the top of their lungs for the rookie, who looks ecstatic with joy.

Stone: ABEL WINS! ABEL WINS! Abel is the new holder of the Gold Card, and a World Title match whenever he wants it! Between now and Ultimatum we will see Abel Steele in a Main Event battling for the World Title!

Foxx: The crowd are going batshit! They love this guy – this Australian guy who used to be a boxer, for flip’s sake! They’re mental!

Stone: Who cares?! ABEL STEELE WINS THE GOLD CARD! What a moment for the newer generation of Full Metal Wrestling!

Foxx: Gag. We’ll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:18 am

Backstage once again we come to Veronica Cherrywood. Chris Kelson stands next to her, looking somewhat grim.

Cherrywood: Chris, how does it feel to come all the way to Death Row and challenge for the C4 Championship, only to come up short?

Kelson: Look, I don’t want to give you the ‘how do you think I feel’ response. This is devastating. Of course. Look, for the past month, all I’ve done is listen to people say I don’t belong. They say I haven’t done anything to deserve a Championship opportunity, that I’m not worthy of being the C4 Champion. My ONLY goal tonight was to turn the doubters into believers. All I did tonight was give them even more reasons to doubt me. Death Row Three will haunt me for a long, long time. This interview is over.

Kelson walks away, leaving Cherrywood behind in the same fashion as so many others.

Cherrywood: Chris Kelson clearly not satisfied with his attempt at the belt tonight. Back to you at ringside, guys.

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Inferno
Ella Vader: The next match up is a stipulation match which hold special requirements for victory. The said match is an Inferno match, and will only end when one of the two competitors sets the other on fire.

During the entire intermission, “Burn” by Nine Inch Nails had been playing, giving less then a subtle hint of what match was coming next. The crowd become immediately aware that they are back on live and begin to cheer franticly. Soon enough the intermission music fades, and is soon replaced by ”Voodoo“ by Godsmack. Not too long into the music, Harley makes his appearance, not looking as he normally does. The fans also notice that his infamous laughter was left out of the entrance theme. Mixed reactions begin as a result as a man that normally dons an unkempt appearance with makeup splattered over his face come down in reasonably normal attire.

Ella Vader: Hailing from Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, weighting in at 200lbs! He is the founding member of HavOc and one part of controlled Chaos!... He is… HARLEQUIN!!!!!

Stone: I can’t say I was expecting this.

Foxx: Are we even sure that’s Harley? It doesn’t look like him, he looks like some poor guy they just dragged in from the street! Who the hell is that?!

Stone: Believe it or not, the man that you are looking at there is none other than the Harlequin we all know and hate.

Foxx: Surely this is just one of his tricks, I bet this is just one of his tricks! I bet a big zip will run down his chest and the real Harley will step out of that body covered in blood! That’s how this is going to happen isn’t it? Boy is that fuckin’ sick!

Stone: No Foxx, he isn’t going to step out of a suit of flesh, what you see tonight is what you are going to get. But enough about how Harley has chosen to present himself tonight, what we have here in store is one hell of a grudge match. Since the unexpected and miraculous return of Drew Michaels, this is the match a hell of a lot of people have been waiting to see, especially after all the crap Harley has pulled. But having been out of ring action for a considerable amount of time, will Drew be able to get rid of that ring rust and receive the vengeance he seeks?

Foxx: I’d bet yes. That isn’t Harley there… I don’t care what you say!

It doesn‘t take Harley long to get in the ring as he looks up the ramp, no doubt waiting for the next competitor. Once Harley is settled in the ring, ”Amazing” by Kayne West hit’s the PA next. The lights dim down as Drew Michaels appears with both Action Jackson and Dante Jones walking besides him. The crowd are already going crazy as Action Jackson takes the mic before Vader can speak..

Action Jackson: The second competitor tonight hails from Philadelphia, PA, weighing in at 235lbs! He is the Chosen One, The Ultraviolent One… HE IS THE SAVIOR OF FMW! DREW MICHAELS!!!

Stone: And here is the man who seeks revenge tonight against the man that nearly ended his career and his life!

Foxx: Whoa! Michaels is only just in the ring and now both he and Harley are straight at each other! I thought there would be more pointless crap to go on but Drew just wants Harley!

Stone: The ref is forcing Jackson out of the ring and signalling the bell to try and get some control to the match here. And there it is! The match is officially on! We… we don’t even have the fire yet!

Foxx: I can see men all around the ring trying to get it sorted! But for now its Drew and Harley, exchanging vicious punches! Ooof! And a head butt from Harley! Considering how clean cut he looks, I guess old habits die hard!

The crowd go through the roof when fire suddenly erupts around the rim of the ring, making the match all but completely official.

Stone: Harley is getting the upper hand after that vicious head butt. Another left and another right! He’s driving Drew Michaels towards that dangerous fire. You can just feel the heat from here as the flames dance away all around both Drew and Harley!

Foxx: Hell, it must be hellishly hot for those guys. I bet Drew is familiar with the heat having spent some time in hell!

Stone: I don’t think that is where Drew would have gone if he was deceased…

Foxx: Shut up Stone, I’m watching a match here! And Drew Michaels with a counter! Did you see the way he avoided that strike?! He ducked a straight punch from Harley to let it slide over his shoulder and counted with a punch of his own that has left the clean shaven man rocked! He hit all of that jaw right there! A quick follow up rising knee to the chin and Drew has grounded Harlequin!

Stone: He’s letting his rage out here! He’s acting almost as viciously as Adrian used to perform! He’s got Harlequin mounted!

Foxx: Heh heh heh… mounted…

Stone: Grow up Foxx! Drew Michaels is really beginning to lay down some punishment in the centre of the ring. Everything is legal in this match as Drew pounds away at Harley! Only way to lose is to be set on fire! Jesus! Is that blood I am seeing already?! Harley is bleeding!

Foxx: I guess we’ll see some face paint on Harley after all!

Drew looks unstoppable, really taking the fight to Harlequin as he does not cease his strikes, keeping his opponent pinned down whilst Harley tries to defend. The crowd are going crazy when they see blood, pouring from an open cut over one of Harley‘s eyes. Such a reaction is short lived however when Harley manages to reach his hand through the flurry, grasping Drew Michaels by the throat. Before squeezing tightly.

Stone: A brutal choke hold! Such a move would normally be illegal! Harlequin is squeezing the life out of Drew Michaels by closing off that air way! Drew is prying against his grasp, still managing to land a few punches in, but Harley is slowly making his way up to his feet. A quick kick from Drew loosens the hold, he’s about to pull free!

Foxx: Oooof! I felt the ring almost shatter! A heavy choke slam! Considering how slender Harley looks, he sure holds a hell of a lot of power for a man his size! He just slammed Drew as if he was weightless!

Stone: Harlequin is bringing the match to his level now, lifting up Drew! He’s setting him up for a power bomb! What the hell has this man got in mind! He’s walking towards the ropes! It looks like he wants to throw him into the fire! We could have one hell of an early finish right here!

Foxx: Son of a bitch! Drew Michaels managing to punch his way out of defeat! Harley has dropped him down to his feet! Drew Michaels going for a high kick! He wants to decapitate Harlequin!

Stone: Harley has caught his foot before it could crack his head open like a boiled egg! Ouch! Looks like Harley was the one doing the decapitating! He just pulled Drew Michaels right into a devastating clothesline! Did you see the way Drew tossed in the air?!

Foxx: Just like pancake! Since you were on the subject of eggs… I love eggs…

Stone:

Harlequin grabs Drew by the neck, pulling him up to his feet once again. He tosses the man with ease against one of the turnbuckles, real close to the fire before he charges in, shoulder tackling Drew to crush him against the turnbuckle. It is then he loops his arms around his body before throwing Drew Michaels in an over head belly to belly suplex. Drew lands in the centre of the ring, favouring his back from the shoulder tackle and the throw combined.

Foxx: I thought drew would have a lot more fire within him considering he’s come back to kick the ass out of Harley specifically. I mean if I was to rise from the dead, I wouldn’t botch the whole thing like this jerk is!

Stone: To Drew’s credit, he is against one of the most dangerous men this federation has ever seen! I had my doubts seeing Harley come down tonight as he is, but it seems the same man is in there, holding incredible strength. I certainly wouldn’t count out Drew just yet though. The man is a real life phoenix!

Harley approaches the downed Drew, a twisted smile smearing its way across his lips as blood drops down from his right eye from the cut Drew gave him moments ago. Harley is quick to seize Drew Michaels again, only to receive one hell of a kick to the side of his head. Harley is sent stumbling, and so Drew capitalizes, landing a take down on Harley to bring him down to the ground.

Stone: Drew has played Harley! A quick take down and now Drew Michaels has seemingly wrapped himself around one of Harlequins legs, locking in an expert ankle lock of sorts! You can just see the look on Harley’s face! The man is in agony!

Foxx: That’s the look my parents had when I got the woman of mine pregnant!

Stone: Harley is trying to shift himself to get at Drew, but he has no leverage! There are no tap outs in this match… but there are no rope breaks either! Drew Michaels can keep this lock on for as long as he wants! I can hear Harley screaming! He is landing in a few strikes but nothing solid enough to shift the mixed martial artist!

Foxx: Harley is managing to shift himself now! It… it looks like he’s edging Drew towards the fires at the side of the ring! Are we gonna see a cooked Drew Michaels right here!

Stone: Drew is onto the tactic, and he is quick to release the hold! Harley is struggling up to his feet! He is limping now, the damage has been done! Harlequin is not quite as mobile as he tries to follow Drew!

Foxx: Heh, Drew quick to kick Harlequin down! Making a stiff kick to the side of that injured leg! Harley is in a world of trouble if he doesn’t find a way to manage himself! What the hell has happened to this man?! He used to be cool!

Stone: Drew Michaels is now really putting his foot down! Literally on Harley’s head as he begins to beat the man whilst he’s down! Following up with a deadly knee drop onto that leg of Harlequins! He’s inflicting more damage on that already worn down limb of Harley’s!

Foxx: A stiff kick into the side, sending Harley rolling across the ring! It looks like Drew is looking to boot the shit out of the has been clown until he reaches the fire! Harlequin is beginning to struggle up to one knee! Drew running in with a kick attempt! Straight into a power slam! What the hell?! How did Harley slip that counter in?!

Stone: He’s hurting, even after managing that power slam. He’s limping on that leg of his, its stopping him from taking immediate advantage on Drew who is shaking cobwebs from that surprise counter! I have to say that was pretty impressive work by Harley!

Foxx: Harlequin is now making his way to Drew Michaels, who is slowly struggling up to his feet.

Stone: A quick punch to the face! I think that did more than shake the cobwebs from Drew! Ouch! A solid strike back! Harley with a right hand! Drew with a left! These guys are really going toe to toe with each other!

Foxx: Drew Michaels is starting to really press on his assault though! This guy is quite the striker through on through! Though let’s be honest… toe to toe with someone of my calibre, he would not stand a god damn chance!

Harlequin is rocked by a quick right hand that lands before he can throw his next punch. A quick kick to his injured knee soon sends Harlequin down to one knee before Drew Michaels sends one hell of a kick to slap against Harley‘s jaw, sending a splatter of blood across the ring and over the fire behind him, causing it to flicker a little before raging on..

Foxx: Harley’s blood is feeding the fire! Do you think Satan will rise!

Stone: Harley looks dead on his knees! He hasn’t fallen yet, but he’s just arched to the side, blood pouring from his mouth!

Drew sends another hard kick to his face, the impact is so loud the entire audience can hear it in the arena, causing those watching to wince. Harley remains in the same position, though more blood pours from his lips as he doesn’t go down. Drew Michaels finishes off the combo however, hopping up and spinning to clash the back of his heel against Harlequins head. The sickening thud drops the man down against the mat.

Foxx: I think Harley’s head just caved in after that sickening kick! If we were in normal rules that would have been a straight knock out! If only this wasn’t an inferno match, Drew would have this won right now with a simple pin!

Stone: It sounds like your supporting Drew Michaels in this match?

Foxx: I’ll never support Drew… but I can never support Harley and his boyish charms that had been hiding under the make up! Maybe Drew should open up a little more blood over his face… I might gain a little more respect for Harley again with new face paint!

Stone: Drew is lifting Harley up now! He is picking him over his shoulder! This could be it! He’s looking to finish it right here and throw Harley into the raging inferno all around the ring!

Foxx: No! Harlequin managing to slip over Drew’s shoulder! He’s behind him!

Stone: The Penance! Harlequin just hit the Penance on Drew Michaels after a lucky escape. Both men are now down! Is it me or are those flames getting angrier?! It’s as if they thirst for either Drew Michaels or Harlequin!

Foxx: Fuck, I thirst just enduring the heat from here. Those two are sweating like sons of a bitches in there. Maybe we should have had Faith in this match, I’d like to see her sweat… Hell I’d make her sweat when I…

Stone: … Enough!

Foxx: Sorry, got carried away.

Stone: That had best be a pencil in your god damn pocket Foxx…

Foxx: What are you doing looking at my crotch you gay perv?!

Harlequin is the first to show signs of life as she shifts onto his knees, looking over Drew. As Drew begins to stir, from the devastating move, Harley is upon him, reigning down punch upon punch, this time managing to cut open the flesh of Michael‘s forehead with his knuckle. The situation almost appears hopeless as Drew is struck freely, but amongst the strikes he manages to lift his leg up, catching Harley in the face with a solid boot. It gives Drew more than enough time to get to his feet as Harley rises in unison.

Stone: Harlequin coming at Drew! He looks to punch him, but that leg has him hindered and Drew reads it! What’s he looking for now!

Drew Michaels shifts behind Harley, grabbing him around the torso to hit a German suplex. Rather than releasing however he quickly springs up, still holding Harlequin before shifting his grasp to a headlock. It is then he runs and bulldogs Harlequin in the centre of the ring. Drew with some new form of energy rises to his feet, holding his arms up to the crowd who all scream out in delight and cheer. Drew Michaels then takes a risk, jumping up the turnbuckle before leaping off to land a an elbow drop on the chest of Harlequin. By now the crowd are going crazy as they stare through the fire, watching as Drew lifts Harley again. The cheers soon change however when Harley manages to grab Drew by the throat… the one too many slams managing to shake the cobwebs of Harley rather than leave him dazed.

Foxx: Look at the face of Harley! He’s pissed!

Stone: Harley with raw power, lifting Drew with one hand! He just tossed him against the turnbuckle next to the dangerous fires! And now he’s taking the fight to Drew Michaels, punching Drew down against the turnbuckle each time he tries to rise! The fans are getting behind Drew here, trying to fuel him as Harlequin opens up a series of vicious strikes upon him!

After a few more punches, Harlequin quickly hops up the turnbuckle, really pouring on the punches upon Drew as fire rises before him. It is then he falls back, grabbing Drew‘s head as he flips him with a monkey toss, flipping him with little power to make sure he lands head and shoulders first, before Harley jumps from the mid turnbuckle, landing a double stomp upon Drew‘s chest in a gruesome manner..

Foxx: Drew is a fucking hard bastard if nothing broke then!

Stone: Drew is rolling in agony, the pain he must be feeling with all that weight crashing down on his chest! Yet even now he’s still managing to get his footing! All whilst Harley has been unable to capitalize with that wounded leg of his.

Foxx: Drew Michaels up on shaky legs! It’s as if he’s been on the vodka all night! Harley is not much in a better state favouring that leg. I can see him smiling though… he’s fucking enjoying this, the sicko!

Stone: Drew Michaels is not! He’s pushing forward, driving both men into the opposite turnbuckle by the fires! These flames are inches away from them, nearly licking over the pair with treacherous heat!

Foxx: Both men struggling to gain the advantage in this grapple! It’s like watching a classic Star Trek battle between Kirk and Spook!

Stone: It’s Spock…

Foxx: Whatever!

Both Drew and Harley once more begin to trade punches, however Harley manages to gain the advantage, grasping Drew by the head as he swaps him around to push him against the turnbuckle, forcing his head back near the fire as the crowd begin to react in a mixed manner. Drew is edged closer and closer towards the flames before he manages to lift himself up, standing on the mid turnbuckle to escape being pushed face first into fire.

Stone: Drew Michaels sending some solid knee strikes into Harley! Trying to get himself away from those flames that are at his back! Harley is still pushing forward however! He’s… he’s forcing Drew to climb higher on the turnbuckle! Harley is climbing up too! He wants to push Drew into the fire!

Foxx: Drew Michaels with some god given agility! He’s just leaped right over Harlequin! Leaped clean over him to land behind him on the mat! Harley is quickly spinning around on that turnbuckle, but Drew Michaels is pressing on now! A turn of events in mere seconds!

Stone: A punch and a strong push! Harley is reeling! He’s nearly in the fire! One more and Drew has this!

Foxx: No! Several boots from Harley’s injured leg is buying him precious seconds he needs to try and get out of there!

Stone: Drew Michaels won’t give up! Its all or nothing now! He wants to see Harlequin burn! Everyone here wants to see Harlequin burn! Harlequin must burn!

Foxx: Jesus Christ Stone…

Stone: Drew Michaels with a final push! Jumping up the turnbuckle to enforce Harley into… NO!

Foxx: Harlequin has grasped Drew as they are on the turnbuckle! He’s… he’s lifting him up into a fisherman’s suplex! THE SUFFERAGE!

Stone: Harley just executed the Sufferage!! Landing towards the ropes and using them to land the stunner on Drew! Oh my god! DREW HAS BECOME TANGLED IN THE ROPES!

Foxx: Harley lands hard against the mat! But Drew is tangled in the ropes over the fire!! DREW MICHAELS IS ON FIRE!!!

Stone: He can’t get free! The bell is ringing, this match is over! Someone put out that fire fast! Drew can’t get free from it!

Foxx: What the hell?! Is… is Harley helping him out of the fire?! He is!… What the hell has gotten into the psycho as of late?! Is he turning fucking soft on us?! He’s got Drew out of the ropes to let the paramedics rush down with the fire extinguishers!

The crowd all look on concerned as Drew is put out of fire. He stays down on the mat as paramedics are quick to check him over. Harley mysteriously hangs close, looking over the paramedics as the crowd roar out in disapproval of what happened to their chosen one.

Ella Vader: Here is your winner… HARLEQUIN!!!!!

Harlequin (9.03 aps + 1.2 avs = 10.23 total)
Drew Michaels (8.96 aps + 1.1 avs = 10.06 total)

Foxx: That was quite a conflict, but I have to say I wasn’t expecting clean cut looking Harley to pull this one out!

Stone: Drew Michaels is showing signs of life here, there’s a few burns but he looks to be alright.

Foxx: What the hell, I think Drew Michaels is getting up to his feet! The attendants and medics are advising him to stay down but he is getting up to his feet. He’s either a tough bastard… or a stupid one.

Stone: He’s… he’s eyeing Harley! Who is still in the ring with him! Could we see a round 2 right here after the match?!

Harlequin and Drew Michaels stare at each other. The reactions in the crowd are franticly mixed as Harley steps closer to Drew, within striking distance as the attendants know better than to get between them. After a long moment passes, Harley in a turn of very shocking events offers his hand out to Drew, offering a shake. It clearly catches Drew off guard as he looks down at his open hand before glaring at Harley.

Stone: What the hell is going on here? Is Harley offering a handshake to Drew Michaels?!

Foxx: Clearly we are all just seeing things. Harley would never do that! Not unless he intended to fuck someone over in some way.

Drew stares at Harley for a long time, but after a minute passes, he finally grasps his hand with his own after a cautious approach. Harley can be heard laughing out loud in his usual manner, making Drew and everyone else expect the worse. Instead however, he raises Drew’s hand upwards… most of the crowd are unsure how to react, until a few begin to cheer. Soon enough the cheers spread until the whole arena is cheering for both Harley and Drew Michaels.

Stone: Can you believe this?! Harley is almost congratulating Drew Michaels. The fans… they are loving this. Is this really a changed Harlequin?!

A moment passes, and eventually Drew and Harley part from each other. Harley begins to clap, in a somewhat retarded and all our creepy manner as he watches Drew Michaels make his way back up the ramp. It leaves Harley in the ring on his own as smoke still rises high from the fires that surrounded the ring. The crowds cheers do not cease however once Drew is long out of sight, as for the first time in his career as an FMW superstar, Harlequin is receiving a very positive reaction for the unusual display of showmanship.

Stone: I don’t quite know what to say about this….

Foxx: Then don’t say anything.

Suddenly the light out, leaving the arena pitch black. It stirs an uneasy reaction from all the fans watching. Soon enough even the TV screens go static as all power to the arena seems to cut off.

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Static
A minute or so passes before all power returns, and the screen flickers back to life to show the arena once more. The crowd are up on their feet in rage however as the masked man who had been seen on Corruption stands at the foot of the ramp, glaring at Harley. Over his shoulder, the masked man carries Mark Johansson who has blood soaked into his attire as well as blood smeared over his face from what looks like various vicious attacks. He is completely out cold as the masked man dumps him down in front of the ring, still staring at Harley through the mask coating his face.

Stone: It’s the masked man again! Just who in the hell is he?! Wh… what has he done to Mark Johansson?!

Foxx: What the hell are you talking about? I’ve never seen him look any better than he is now!

Stone: Harlequin is challenging the masked man to get into the ring. He doesn’t look all too pleased about this. What the hell is going on out here?! The masked man is circling the ring. It looks like he wants a piece of Harley as well! Difference is that Harley is waiting for him!

Foxx: Look! It’s Jaro! Jaro is sliding into the ring from behind with the sledgehammer in hand! He just leaped into view from the crowd railings! He’s gonna blindside Harlequin! OOOH!

Harley is dropped with one hit to the back of the head, slumping down to fall into the centre of the ring. The masked man is quick to slide into the ring, beginning to strike at Harley whilst he’s down, using mixed martial arts style kicks.

Stone: How could this happen?! Just when Harley has turned a new leaf, just when he finally begins to respect his enemies, this happens to him!

Foxx: The Masked man is dragging Harley up now! He has him in a full nelson! Jaro is setting up that hammer! WHAM! A deadly blow across the head!

Stone: Harley is down! Blood is pouring from a new cut across his head! Listen to this crowd! They sound like they are on the verge of starting a riot! Jaro… I can see Jaro is signalling for a mic! What the hell can he possibly say to justify his actions here!

Jaro: Really… I should have known the moment I was stupid enough to trust you, that I was making one hell of a mistake! C’mon you fuckin’ clown! Shaking hands with Drew Michaels? What… has he earned your respect now? Maybe the reality is that… you’ve just lost your edge. That you aren’t as big and as bad as you’ve always portrayed yourself to be over these last few years.

Foxx: Maybe he’s right?

Stone: Look! Look who it is coming down to the ramp! JACK EASTWOOD!

Rage is replaced by cheering as Jack Eastwood walks down the ramp, a spade slung over his shoulder. Seeing Harley in trouble, the fellow HavOc member rushes to the ring. Sliding in, Jaro and the masked man noticeable take a step back as Eastwood has the spade on the ready, edging closer to Harley as he grasps him by the arm, helping him up to his feet. Jaro and the Masked man begin to threaten Eastwood, who only waves them back with the spade. Harley is clearly half dead on his feet, letting Eastwood guide him as he can barely stand. The crowd can’t help but gasp out loud however as Eastwood suddenly rams the metal spade into the side of his ribs. Harley doubles over before Eastwood hits him in the back of the head with the handle end of the spade, letting him clump down to the floor. Eastwood then merely laughs as Jaro smiles sadistically, walking over towards the downed Harley.

Stone: Eastwood…. Eastwood just… betrayed his own HavOc comrade…

Foxx: I always knew he would. I’ve seen it tons of times in films. Can’t just the British.

Jaro: I’ll be honest, I didn’t see this coming from you Harley. You were the last person I’d ever expect to go soft of me. It’s just lucky enough, that I managed to replace you with something better! You already know Eastwood on a personal level I would imagine. I would also like to introduce to you a new friend… Virus!

The crowd howl out in anger as Virus approaches the downed Harley, grasping his arms to pull his upper body upwards, placing a heavy boot against the back of his head. It is then he stamps down, curb stomping Harley in a brutal manner.

Jaro: Makes you wonder, doesn’t it, Harley? Where is the man you just learned to respect when you need him the most? Why has the Saviour of FMW not come to save you? Do you think it could be that he does not share the respect you have for him? Or is it something else… something that might run a little deeper than mere respect!

Virus lifts Harley upwards, seizing him by the collar to look him in the eyes as Jaro leans in close, smiling as he looks at the bloodied and barely conscious Harlequin.

Jaro: Perhaps he’s closer to you right now then you think!

Stone: What the hell could that mean?!

[i]It is then that Virus lets go of Harley, allowing him to fall down to the mat. Jaro then begins to leave the ring, and both Eastwood and the newly named Virus follow, walking up the ramp as Harley is left in the ring a bloodied mess.

Foxx: Here come the paramedics... hopefully they can get this cleaned up before our final match of the night.

Stone: I’m still in shock... we’ll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 am

Backstage, Abel Steele is sitting on a crate in one of the arena’s many hallways, watching a television that shows the ring being prepared for the main event of the night. However, a figure steps in front of his television and Steele is forced to change his attention to the Commissioner, C.G. Smitten. Smitten carries an icepack against his head, but his presence is as intimidating as ever.

Steele: How are ya feeling, Commish?

Smitten: Don’t be a smartass with me, Steele. You’re going to be no better off than I. When I won my Gold Card, it was in a battle with future champions like Eric Scorpio and certified hall of famers like Dr. David Diabolical. Clearly the level of competition has only decreased since then, if the likes of you have won the Card.

Steele: Are you trying to say something?

Smitten: The difference between you and me, Steele, is that where I cashed in and succeeded in winning the title, you will undoubtedly cash in your card and fail to become Champion.

At this point Steele stands up off his crate and looks Smitten dead in the eyes, an angry gaze shot in the face of the Commissioner.

Steele: You know, it’s a shame you lost your World Title in your very first defence, Christian. If you’d managed to hold out a little longer, I’d have loved to have taken that belt from YOUR hands.

Smitten: Be careful what you say. It’s because of my honourable judgment in stripping Flare of the Card that you possess it to begin with. The Lord hath giveth, Abel Steele. And because of your insolence, at Ammunition 10.1, the Honourable Lord C.G. Smitten will taketh away.

Smitten shoots a daunting gaze at Steele and then marches away, leaving Steel to sit back down and calm himself.

Foxx: Welcome back, and if I may say so myself, our Commissioner is absolutely right to discipline Abel Steele for such a show of disrespect!

Stone: You’re insane. Steele did nothing that Smitten hasn’t done himself. And besides, this just proves Smitten’s own greed for the World Title – he’s already got a shot under his belt thanks to his win at Ultimatum Two, he’s just trying to take out anyone who might oppose him!

Foxx: You’re wrong.

Stone: Let’s just go to our main event, shall we? It’s the World Championship on the line!

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Me-1
Ella Vader: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a triple threat match, and it is for the Full Metal World Championship! Introducing first, weighing in at 230 pounds and from the Bronx, New York, he is the current Full Metal World Champion, HOSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLE!

"Honor-Rollees, they told me I should come down, cousins - but I flatly refuse, I ain't dumbin' down nothin'!" signals the entrance of the World Champion, Hostyle. He comes out, somewhat more sombre than usual, but the World Championship that adorns his waist still signifies him as the best in the company at the current time.

Stone: Here comes Hostyle, the originator of the Style Points tournament and the master of innovativeness himself.

Foxx: And what a tournament it’s been! We’ve seen some great contests and shocking upsets. Hostyle really brought out some quality wrestling with this one!

Stone: Can’t disagree with you there. This match is highly anticipated by the locker room and fans alike!

Ella Vader: Next, his first challenger, weighing in at 240 pounds, from Manhattan, New York, he is a former FMW Abandoned Champion, one winner of the Style Points tournament, ROOOOOOOOOOOMEO!

“Come to Life” by Alter Bridge hits the speakers and the house lights go red, Romeo appearing to the jeers of the crowd. He walks down slowly, surveying Hostyle in the ring. As he slides in, Romeo perches himself on a turnbuckle and looks over the audience while red sparks rain down above him.

Stone: Romeo now in the ring, and he’s been absolutely on FIRE as of late. He’s beaten some incredibly difficult opponents to make it this far, not to mention that his last victory was against JARO!

Foxx: Against Jaro, who has only been beaten in singles competition less than the number of fingers you can count on one hand! I’ve been loving Romeo’s work lately and he’s got to be considered a serious threat here.

The crowd are booing even as Romeo’s entrance music finishes, knowing who is set to arrive next.

Ella Vader: And finally, the second challenger, weighing in at 315 pounds and from Marietta, Georgia, he is also a former FMW Abandoned Champion, filling in for Faith, the second victor of the Style Points tournament, her father, TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

The jeers of disapproval from the crowd make it all too clear their feelings towards the return of TyranT. “Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeth heralds TyranT’s return, and he walks back onto the stage for the first time in a long time. As he walks to the ring, imposing and intimidating as ever, his nightstick can be seen on his belt, his usual bodyguard-like garb covering all 315 pounds of him.

Stone: This man could not be any more universally hated by the fans than he is right now. He blatantly stole Faith’s tournament spot from her and I get the feeling he planned this since he heard about the tournament!

Foxx: The fans have no grounding for their hatred! TyranT is protecting his daughter from further harm. Both Romeo and Hostyle are extremely dangerous men!

Stone: Bullshit! Faith McKenzie deserved to be in this match for the World Title, and instead TyranT has used her to get what he wanted back at Circus Maximus II, the FMW World Title!

Foxx: In any case, there’s the bell and this World Title match is on!

Stone: It’s going to be a hell of a match! All three men waiting to see who will make the first move, TyranT, Romeo and Hostyle all circling each other, and Romeo dives into the fray, TyranT sees the motion and he charges, but Hostyle ducks and pulls the rope down, TyranT goes flying out of the ring!

Foxx: Quick thinking from Romeo there, he knew TyranT would take the bait and now Romeo attacks Hostyle with some upper forearms to the back!

Stone: In this match, Romeo’s advantage is his intelligence and cunning – he has to outplay the other two because his size can’t beat TyranT’s and his athletic ability isn’t on the level of Hostyle’s.

Foxx: Which is why he’s so quick getting that vertical suplex on Hostyle! Stays down for the cover! One!

Stone: Kickout from Hostyle!

Foxx: This match is not going to end that quickly.

Stone: Hostyle on his feet but Romeo’s already on the ropes, Hostyle jumps OVER Romeo as he runs towards, Romeo on the other ropes-

Foxx: TyranT is up and he grabs Romeo’s leg! Face plant into the canvas!

Stone: That one’s going to hurt his nose in the morning and now TyranT pulls Romeo back, grabs his legs and spins Romeo around 180 degrees, SITOUT FACEBUSTER ONTO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Foxx: Not our announce table, of course – the Spanish table. It’s funny because it’s always their table.

Stone: I’m sure they find your racism hilarious.

Foxx: Thankyou.

Stone: Romeo laid out on the Spanish announce table, and TyranT stands menacingly over him! What is he going to do to him?

Foxx: Nothing if HOSTYLE has his way! He’s hit the ropes and OH MY GOD!

Stone: Hostyle with a SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK to TyranT and then MOONSAULT onto Romeo on the table! PHENOMENAL athleticism from the World Champion and this match is already in full swing!

The crowd around the announce table stare and cheer as Hostyle pulls himself up, the impact of his moonsault having not been enough to break the table. TyranT grabs the ringpost, hauling himself to his feet as well. With lightning speed, Hostyle dashes off the table, to the ring post and climbs the turnbuckle, all to the cheers of the crowd.

Foxx: This crowd are completely behind the World Champion! Good to see they’re finally backing him!

Stone: You idiot. It’s only because he’s pulling off the high flying action he’s so good at and again, here he comes!

Foxx: MOONSAULT GUILLOTINE LEG-

Stone: MISS! ROMEO DODGES! HOSTYLE CRASHES AND BURNS THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Foxx: HOLY SHIT!

Stone: The crowd seem to echo your sentiment as a chant starts up! TyranT is sliding into the ring and Romeo is on his knees on the floor, Hostyle however is now in SERIOUS pain as he misses Romeo and breaks through the table! It’s rubble now, and apologies if you only speak Spanish because the rest of this match may be missing commentary!

Foxx: TyranT in the ring and he’s looking at the wreckage... it may take a while to recover from that one!

Stone: And I don’t think he wants to wait! Romeo is grabbed from above by TyranT, he lifts him up and onto the apron, then up and over into the ring!

Foxx: TyranT swings Romeo overhead and Romeo’s back hits the mat hard! TyranT with a pin attempt, only a one count!

Stone: TyranT on his feet but he’s struck from behind by Romeo with a kick to the back of the knee!

Foxx: TyranT down on one knee and Romeo hits the ropes, BIG clothesline to TyranT and it takes him down to the mat!

Stone: Will Romeo try to end it here? Hostyle is still down so this may be his best opportunity!

Foxx: Romeo has TyranT grounded and he grabs the arms, full nelson on TyranT from behind!

Stone: Romeo takes advantage and sticks a knee into the back of the giant here! If TyranT submits, it’ll all be over!

Foxx: As if. Since when do wrestling matches ever end that quickly?

Stone: TyranT is struggling, Romeo is just furious as he applies that hold! He’s using psychology at its best in keeping TyranT down and Hostyle out of commission! Anyone who gave him no chance going into this match must be severely changing their minds now!

Foxx: TyranT is scrambling for a rope but Romeo has kept him squarely in the center! The fans don’t know who to cheer here!

Stone: Yes they do – none of them! Hostyle’s cocky, Romeo’s arrogant and TyranT is manipulative!

Foxx: Lies!

Stone: TyranT’s hand is raised... he might tap! HE MIGHT TAP! HE-

Foxx: BREAKS THE HOLD! TyranT isn’t held down by Romeo as he overpowers his much smaller opponent! The bigger man now holding onto Romeo with one hand and he turns around, kick to the gut!

Stone: TyranT lifts Romeo, sidewalk slam with an added knee to the gut! Romeo collapses under the weight of TyranT and here’s a pinfall attempt! Referee counts!

Foxx: One!

Stone: Two!

Foxx: KICKOUT from Romeo! TyranT will have none of it and he hoists Romeo to his feet, throwing him back-first into the turnbuckle and charging, all 315 pounds of TyranT crashing into Romeo’s frame!

TyranT grabs Romeo and hoists the dazed superstar onto the top rope of the turnbuckle, readying him for some sort of dangerous top rope shenanigans.

Stone: I remember seeing this move a while ago... TyranT is going to use a top rope TyranT Bomb! This is going to take Romeo out for sure!

Foxx: It definitely will! Romeo’s been taking quite a beating and now here comes TyranT on the attack! He lifts Romeo into the air and now here we go! TYRANT BOMB-

Stone: 540 SPINNING HEEL KICK TO TYRANT’S HEAD FROM HOSTYLE! HOSTYLE’S BACK IN THIS MATCH!

Foxx: Damnit! TyranT had this one in the bag and the innovative idiot has to spoil the moment!

Stone: Either way, Romeo out of trouble and he pulls a wise move in rolling out of the ring as TyranT is forced down to one knee by Hostyle!

Foxx: Hostyle now on the offensive!

Stone: Indeed, he delivers a few sharp kicks driving TyranT towards the turnbuckle and then Hostyle takes a run-up, TyranT’s prone on the middle rope, Hostyle uses his back to jump, holding the rope and a BIG swing back for a double knee press! The wind driven out of TyranT as Hostyle hauls in TyranT’s previous advantage!

Foxx: Reigning the big man in! TyranT climbing to his feet at the turnbuckle, he turns around but he only sees a flash as Hostyle attacks again!

Stone: The ever unpredictable World Champion with a running 360 splash to TyranT in the corner! Beautiful landing, followed by a knife-edge chop!

Foxx: WOOOOOOO!

Stone: Forearm smash! Back elbow! European uppercut! TyranT gets no remorse from the Champ! Hostyle spins 360 and a HUGE Gamegiri! It’s a perfectly executed Fatal Flurry combo!

Foxx: Have you got a big pink book of move names there?

Stone: No, Foxx – it’s called doing your damn research. It’s why my salary is triple yours. You make inane comments all night, and go home to a shanty town while I live it up.

Foxx: Screw you.

Stone: The ladies all want to, I have to fend them off at times. Regardless, Hostyle pulls the big man to his feet and he’s at the ropes, springboard, HERE IT COMES! HOSTYLE HYSTERIA DOS! HOSTYLE NAILS HIS FINISHER ON TYRANT AND IT COULD ALL BE OVER!

Foxx: TyranT’s head collided HARD with the mat after that, uh-

Stone: Modified Shiranui. Don’t try to do my job! Cover! ONE! TWO!

Foxx: ROMEO DENIES THE VICTORY!

Stone: Romeo has barrelled into the ring and he breaks up the pin with a knee to the head of Hostyle! He throws the champ off and he pins TyranT himself! ONE! TWO!

Foxx: NO! HOSTYLE breaks it up!

Stone: Now Hostyle with an attempted pinfall! ONE! TWO!

Foxx: Romeo throws it off again! Both Hostyle and Romeo on their feet, TyranT is left alone, and they lock up! Romeo dodges a kick to the gut and STRONGARM TAKEOVER!

Stone: NO! HOSTYLE COUNTERS IT! HE’S ON HIS FEET, ROMEO SPINS! HOSTYLE HYSTERIA UNO!

Foxx: ROMEO COUNTERS!

Stone: Face-off! Both men lock up!

Foxx: It’s TYRANT! HE GRABS THEM BOTH AND MEETING OF THE MINDS! ROMEO AND HOSTYLE CRASH HARD! ONCE, TWICE, THREE TIMES AND THEY’RE BOTH BUSTED OPEN!

Stone: TYRANT HAS TO HAVE IT WON HERE AND HOLY SHIT NO! DOUBLE KICK TO THE GUT FROM HOSTYLE AND ROMEO! DOUBLE DDT! DOUBLE DDT! ALL THREE MEN ARE DOWN!

Foxx: Holy HELL I thought someone MUST have had it there! This is insane!

Stone: All three men vying for the World Championship that Hostyle currently possesses! They’re all giving it everything they’ve got and Hostyle and Romeo crawl away to separate corners, TyranT in the middle of the ring! There’s blood running down the side of both Romeo’s and Hostyle’s heads! This is absolutely a top-calibre match and this, THIS is what the FMW World Championship is about! Who’s the better man? Who’s going to be the last one standing when the bell rings?

Foxx: At the moment it could be anyone! TyranT on his knees, Romeo and Hostyle crawling up the ropes and turnbuckles in an attempt to be up first!

Romeo and Hostyle rest against opposite turnbuckles as TyranT stands up, swaying mildly. The opportunity is too good for Romeo to resist, and he attacks, launching himself at TyranT with intensity blazing in his eyes. He charges TyranT, pushing him back a step before nailing a VICIOUS elbow into TyranT’s throat. TyranT coughs and Romeo hooks both arms, hitting a rough but painful inverted full nelson slam.

Stone: Shotgun Slam from Romeo! Hostyle now coming out on the attack and as Romeo turns Hostyle gets a Hostyle Horror in! Hiptoss into a horizontal double knee backbreaker! Pretty dangerous stuff!

Foxx: TyranT is on his back and Hostyle sees the opportunity!

Stone: LION RAFALE! Amazing athleticism from the Champion as he hits a 360 crescent tornado kick to the downed TyranT! Attempted pinfall here, one, two, NO!

Foxx: Kickout from TyranT, who has fortitude if nothing else!

Stone: Someone has to end this soon because blood, sweat and tears are mixing and that ring is turning into a furnace of destruction!

Foxx: What the hell kind of analogy is that?

Stone: I don’t know, I’m just SO DAMN EXCITED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Foxx: Adrenaline clearly runs in the commentator’s veins as well as the competitor’s.

Stone: Romeo now behind Hostyle, waiting for him to turn and he changes his mind – no waiting! OMERTA from Romeo, a double underhook facebuster runs Hostyle’s face right into the canvas! TyranT’s right there though and he won’t let Romeo get a pinfall as he just PUNCHES Romeo in the side of the head!

Foxx: Simple and effective!

Stone: Brutal indeed! TyranT takes no prisoners and he attempts to pin the downed Hostyle! ONE! TWO!

Foxx: KICKOUT!

Stone: The crowd are on their feet, roaring for whoever they want to win! They can sense a World Champion!

Foxx: And so can we!

Stone: TyranT is thrown away by Hostyle and Romeo, both men now pushing back against the Goliath of this match! TyranT is temporarily out of the way and Romeo with a sharp kick to the gut, STRONGARM TAKEOVER! Romeo with the stepover, and he locks in the White Death! HOSTYLE’S IN THE CENTER OF THE RING!

Foxx: TyranT struggling to his feet! Romeo is furious and Hostyle’s hand is up! HE ELBOWS ROMEO! ROMEO FALTERS AND HOSTYLE WRIGGLES OUT!

Stone: HE LOADS ROMEO UP! HOSTYLE HYSTERIA DOS! PIN! ONE!

Foxx: TWO!

Stone: THREE! IT’S OVER! HOSTYLE WIN-

Foxx: NO! NO! ROMEO’S FOOT IS ON THE ROPE!

Stone: HOSTYLE DRAGS ROMEO TO THE CENTER! PINFALL! ONE! TWO! THR-

Foxx: TYRANT BREAKS IT UP!

Stone: TYRANT GRABS ROMEO FROM UNDERNEATH HOSTYLE AND GRABS HIM WITH HIS HAND! TYRANT CHOKESLAMS ROMEO ONTO HOSTYLE’S BACK AND TOSSES HIM ASIDE LIKE A RAGDOLL!

Foxx: HOSTYLE TRYING TO GET TO HIS FEET! TYRANT HAS HIM!

Stone: TYRANT HAS HOSTYLE! TYRANT SLAM! TYRANT SLAM! TYRANT SLAM!

Foxx: PINFALL!

Stone: ONCE!

Foxx: TWICE!

Stone: THREE TIMES! THREE TIMES! WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

Foxx: TYRANT IS THE FULL METAL WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION!

Ella Vader: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEEEEEEEEW FULL METAL WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION... TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

TyranT (9.19 aps + 1.4 avs = 10.59 total)
Romeo (8.7 aps + 0.8 avs = 9.5 total)
Hostyle (8.37 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.2 avs = 8.47 total)

“Symphony of Destruction” blasts the arena as the crowd are half cheering and half booing. TyranT stands in the ring, intense, not the type to cry on such a momentous occasion. Instead, he looks more evil than ever before, and the referee hands him the title, holding his hand high in the air. The big man grabs the ropes and shakes them as he throws the belt over his shoulder, jubilant and enthralled with the biggest prize in FMW. Romeo and Hostyle do not move, both men absolutely battered by the match.

Stone: TyranT picks up where he left off! He’s the World Champion, picking up on an opportunity stolen from him back before he left! Faith McKenzie must be torn over this, but nonetheless what’s happened has happened and TyranT is undeniably the World Champion!

Foxx: Unbelievable! Hostyle’s reign is over and Romeo came so close only to miss out!

Stone: This is the reign of TyranT! He has no ring rust, he has no fear! His first match back in FMW and he is victorious again!

Foxx: Ladies and gents, this has been FMW Death Row THREE! I’m Foxx, this is Stone, this is FMW, and this is your World Champion, TYRANT!

Stone: We’ll see you at the next PPV, until then, take care!

The final shot is, of course, TyranT, remaining tall in the center of the ring, bodies littered around him, the title in one hand, held in the air, and a menacing grin on his face as he stands there, TyranT, FMW World Champion.

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Deathrow-3
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 am

Consider this show up. Thanks to staff, apologies for delays, the usual.

Now PLEASE feedback, trash talk, and enjoy.

My personal thoughts etc to come later.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 am

An EXTREMELY high quality outing in every single match up. Some very high promo scores as well, which was nice to see. Some thoughts in no particular order. They'll be in the order I think of them, not chronologically.

First off, it would appear I have one last match in me after all. Smile Ammunition 10.1 is going to win, hands down, no matter what Distortion or Corrpution puts up, and I'm really looking forward to tangling with you Abel.

Speaking of tangling, thank you Chris Austin for that brilliant match up, and to the match writer as well, who really nailled it on the head! It really was fantastic good sir to go again you, and I might have lost it, but that's hands down, one of my favorite matches I've ever competed in, so thank you. Plus, 8.78, fuck me. It's always nice to set a new personal best. Smile

Congratulations PX, I'm really digging how you're seperating yourself away from the herd and really establishing yourself as one of the front runners of FMW. You've come a HELL of a long way since you started, and to see you win the TV title in a fucking tight match, it was amazing to see. Omega, your time will come, and as the score said, it could have gone any other way. Hell. Put those two promos forward on any other V+P period, it could have gone either way. But you're really setting yourself up as another of the front runners of the federation. When I return, it wouldn't surprise me to see you holding a title as well.

Speaking of front runners, Celt, don't let this stumble undermine what has been an extremely dominant cycle for you. You've come out of this match looking like a legit challenger for ANY championship in FMW. You've joined the elite echelon of FMW dude. Congratulations Jaro on another brilliant victory, I don't know who on earth could defeat you now, but you just keep proving time and time again why you're better than your reputation says. Mark... well... rendeer

The saga of "Virus" is brilliant, I'm absolutely stumped on who it is, and why he's chosen to side with Jaro. It's a storyline I'm going to have to do a lot of catching up on soon, because it's shaping up to be epic! The Inferno match was fantastic. The aftermath was great as well, very well done.

Congratulations to TyranT, in more ways than one. You've finally grabbed that FMW Title, and what a score to do it with. A Fitting score for a promo that good. Well done. Romeo, bad luck, but you'll get there. That was an awesome promo you put forth, and just on the show, TyranT just had the better one. And well done Hostyle on a great title reign.

Oh and congrats Abel on joining the Gold Card Club.

I can't really think of much else to add, other than EPIC RETURN SYANIDE!!! WOAHWOAHWOAH!!!! Caprice vs. Syanide is going to be almost as big as Smitten vs Steele. Wink

Anyway, great show. One hell of a read, and a brilliant start to 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 am

OOC: I'll just say EPIC PPV, IMO better than U2.

It was free flowing and every match on the card was made to be competitive and most matches gave justice.

Huge props to the New FMW Champ, lets see if Tyrant can be the flagship-man for FMW.

Also Huge props to all of the guys in the GCG. On paper, comparing this to previous GCG's, it seemed somewhat of a step down, but THE HELL. You all stepped up dramatically and Steele an 8.5!!!!!!! Dude, if only you had it when Hostyle was Champ. Because I think you'll be keeping it in your pocket til Tyrants out of the way...the dude is unstoppable.

Also, does anyone know anything about Virus? I thought it might have been a returning vet or a rising star, but this just perplexed me. Anywho, good to see Eastwood back with Jaro again.

The endings to the UV Match and the Inferno match were well written, heck everything was well written.

Huge props to the staff...this has to be up there as one of FMW's best shows ever.

More still to come.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 am

OOC: Wow, just wow.

Major props to the staff, and everyone who wrote. TyranT, I'm just bloody amazed at your promo (9.19 aps affraid ). I loved it and congratulations on becoming the new champ. Pure Extremist, er, PX, congrats on your first title in three years. Kelson, Scorpio - Great match. Drew, Harley - Loved it. Ro, Hostyle - Ro, you almost had it and it's sad to see Hostyle's reign come to an end. CGS, Austin - Great match and I'm looking forward to a CGS/Steele feud. Abel, congrats, I hope you use the Gold Card to the best and put out your best promo. And finally Skyler & Leon, congrats, it would have been a lot closer if Van Guard had showed.

Again, major props to staff for one hell of a show. Speaking of eggs....I like eggs. Classic commentary all round.

One more thing, who the hell is "Virus". I thought it would have been a returning superstar but who the hell is he? I guess we're going to have to wait for Corruption 10.1!!!

TJ.
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 am

ooc:
Stupid punishment... teached me not to no show no more
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 am

Awesome show. Seriously, one of the best PPV's I've seen in quite some time.

TyranT dude, awesome job winning the title man, and wow, great promo score as well!!! Much deserved.

I'm also intrigued on who this Virus is as well. I like mysteries. Smile

Congrats as well to Steele for winning the Gold Card. This match has always been used to give some fresh blood to the main event scene by showcasing the up and comers in this place. Looking at the past winners and participants, I have no doubt you will do great when given the chance as well. Don't be deterted that TyranT is the champion, as anything can happen.

8.75! My personal best at FMW and my second highest ever promo score!!!

Now onto the next cycle!!!

So we have Drew and Eric Ares. Both simply amazing e-fedders, I got my work cut out, but with either man, I know it'll be fun as well, which is what matters.

I got nothing to say IC, as on some nights, I simply speak with my actions.

Hallowed, I truly am.

hehe

Smile
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 am

OOC: Man I haven't read it all yet but I can tell from the comments that this has been awesome. I'll feed it back after I do.

Plus an 8.7, wow, that's my new personal best, even though I don't believe I deserved such a score.

IC: TyranT, you think this is over?

I was not pinned tonight, so I demand, no, I DESERVE A REMATCH!

I offer you my congratulations, Mr. McKenzie, but this is far from the last you'll see of me...
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 am

Tromboner Man wrote:

Speaking of front runners, Celt, don't let this stumble undermine what has been an extremely dominant cycle for you. You've come out of this match looking like a legit challenger for ANY championship in FMW. You've joined the elite echelon of FMW dude. Congratulations Jaro on another brilliant victory, I don't know who on earth could defeat you now, but you just keep proving time and time again why you're better than your reputation says. Mark... well... rendeer

Yeah the match was super well written for sure, and certainly made me look amazing...if only that had been the case with the promos Razz 30+ hours I stayed up trying to desperately come up a good promo and I couldn't fucking cut it like I wanted. The Irony? 2 days after posting it I got not 1, but 2 good ideas for promos Rolling Eyes

Man, I don't know what it's going to take, but if I only do one thing this year I'll be to beat Jaro for the UV title. I know I can do it. I thought that before Death Row I couldn't want it anymore, that the chance for both me and PX to win our first titles on the same night would make me go all out, now? Now I want it even more. That promo is in me...I've just gotta find it.

Jaro, you're one tough bastard to take on, that's for sure. Congratulations on beating me here, but if we ever face off again don't count on the same result as before Smile

I'll feedback the show soon enough, I've to let PX read it first hahaha
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 am

...Wow...

Just...Wow...

This was brilliant. Harlequin for President indeed!

Anyways I loved this show. I was almost late leaving for work because I wanted to finish reading it.

First off...SY-SY IS BACK!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats to Skyler and Leon on ur defense. You're both lucky Vanguard no-showed, but still great efforts. Leon has one hell of an uphill battle next show.

ABEL STEELE wins the GCG! Congrats sir, this proves your standing around these parts. Truly an up and comer and truly a contender. Congrats. In fact a huge congrats to all those in the match. Easty, one fucking hell of a promo from you. I was scared you has been kinda lost in the shuffle lately, but you came out balls to the wall what that promo and this match. Nice take out at the end of the show as well Wink

Kelson...sorry sir. One of these days the coin will flip your way.

Scorpion - dominant as always. Hallowed you truly are sir.

On a further note, I officially mark for Occam's Razor. Austin/CGS was a fantastic match and I'm hoping this momentum carries Austin forward. Given your recent skid I would almost say you were the DarkHorse in the match, and you pulled it out huge.

Drew, well it's a pleasure as always. It's only fitting that my first 9+ promo comes against you. This match waas great to read and I'm glad the writer used the updated roster information. I think Harley was portrayed with the right amount of crazy still in him Smile No axe wielding this time for sure, but it came off fantastic.

Congrats to Tyrant on the win for the big title. But I will say one thing about it. Watch out. I think Ro has a taste now and giving how he is progressing, I think Ro may be on the prowl.

Given that it was the holidays I will say this was one of the best presents I received. A great read. I couldn't have asked for more.

IC:

Dr. Harley Quint is seen sitting almost upright in bed. Not a hospital bed, just a bed. Across his face lacerations are held together with small white bandages. As the blankets lay across his chest the wrapping around his ribs can be seen carrying small dots of blood across them. With a dim lamp beside him illuminating the room in a dull yellow, Quint begins writing on a small pad of paper.

AO'

This is how it should be. A fractured rib and a couple of cuts to the face but I've taken a lot worse in my time.

As painful as it was I realized something. All that time as a monster I couldn't defeat the one thing that stoof in my way. I couldn't slay my own demons. I couldn't put down Drew Michaels. But now the metamorphosis is complete and Drew burned in flames because of it.

All this time below the insanity it lay dormant. The perfect mixture of rational thought and insane passion.

I've got some business out of town so I'll be away for a little while. An old friend called me the other day so we're going to have a little reunion. If you send anything I'll reply when I get back.

By the way, how's Germany treating you? Hopefully the weather is nicer over there.

- H
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am

Clarke wrote:
I think Ro has a taste now

I sure hope that isn't the taste of fish/pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 am

I certainly hope not. But I for one have no inclinations to explore your taste. I'll leave that too others haha.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 am

Good show, definitely worth the wait. Congrats to all who walked out intact, and TyranT in particular. I think everyone had kind of sensed you won with that last promo.

Now book me!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

OOC: This show is made of a big ball of Yes and Awesome. I have to say, nothing was bad of even average about this show. Every match here was main event caliber so KUDOS to the writers. The segments did their jobs and more, and yes I marked for Eric Ares, but I hope he doesn't blow this.

Now.

>I knew Crash Scene was going to win, but GOOD LORD at TyranT's/Faith's score. A-fucking-mazing. Good match and look out world, Sy-Sy is back.

>TV championship, talk about the close matchup. Just wow. Me personally, a rematch wouldn't be so bad to see as I think these guys would work well together. Omega, any other day could've been yours and PX, congratulations, It's great to see how far the Fighting Irish have come.

> Kelson/Scorpio...another top quality write-up. Great to see Kels hit what I believe is a personal best for him, but when Scorpio hits his personal best, well you know what happens. Kelson...nothing to be ashamed of here bro, your time is coming. As for Scorpio...I think we could very well have the makings of a DOMINANT C-4 champion, maybe even a dominant champion in general. Let's see what 10.1 holds for the Hallowed one.

> RCA/CGS...holy shit I won cheers . Smitten/TBM, it was an honor. it truly was. And as you said, the writer hit it directly on the head. Another CLOSE match with EPIC scores here, the card was truly full of them, which in my mind helps the overall quality of the show itself cause so many people steeped up to the occasion. The count-out swerve had me for a second I'll say.

> Abel Steele wins the Gold Card is indeed a good sight, if somewhat predictable. Nevertheless, I'll say that Steele's star looks to be nothing but rising here, and a confrontation with CGS can only help it. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here. AND THANK GOD the eventual winner didn't come out last. I know, next to last isn't much better but that one spot move? I think it adds legiimacy to the win even more.

> UV title match...well, Marky, that sucks. Still, Celt, going back to the Fighting Irish thing...great to see how far you've come man. I'd be inclined to agree with those who say you're part of the elite such as Jaro, Drew, Harley and Scorp. But you weren't the only one who made a push for that elite branch (see: Romeo). Jaro..I don't know how he does it, but he always pulls one out his ass when he needs it, not sure if you'll ever lose the belt. This Virus thing has me intrigued though, looking forward to this. Great violent match as well.

>Inferno Match. Call me shocked at the result! I figured it'd be epic close but I truly didn't expect Harlequin to win the match and he won one hell of a match with one hell of a promo. The whole attack thing at the end was very intriguing and I can't wait to see what becomes of it. Just wow though, this one was just great.

> Main Event...what a confrontation. Ty's score was again, epic, and great job for Ro busting out the big guns, even if he hit a machine that was too strong. Hos...fun ride as champion I'd assume. Anyway, Ty as champion is both sweet to see given the whole Mount V torch and a shocker as well. Let's see how far Ty takes it..but Ro is most definitely lurking here.

In all, NOTHING was lacking in any aspect IMO. Top quality show with an extremely high re-read factor. Great way to kick off FMW in 2010. ONWARD gentlemen, and a tip of the hat and a bow to the staff, you guys rocked the fucking house. IC comments to come soon.

Last edited by RCA on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm

OOC: Good showing PX, bravo bravo sir. Congrats to all the other winners as well. I enjoyed the close matchup, and look forward to having another real soon.

IC: PX. You spinless, sackless, dirty son of a bitch. You think you can just fucking steal a win from me? You think I'm just going to let this go? You will feel everything I hit you with tomorrow, but next time we meet...oh next time, you'll be feeling what I do to you the rest of your life.

Do you know what it is like to wake up and feel pain shoot through your body? It is the price of making it to the top, the price of going hard and beating the fuck out of your opponents with no reguard for your own well being. If I'm to destroy my body in order to win the Television Title, then what are you going to do to stop me?

Exactly, you're not going to stop me.

And this is FAR from over.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:26 pm

OOC: Wow. Just. Wow. What a fucking show. I really can't say much else, I'm completely speechless at what I just read. Wow.
Back to top Go down

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

I don't think there's much else to say after all the comments we've heard from everyone here.

The one little thing that bugged me was that I was pictured as a high flyer in my match, which really isn't the case. Kelson going for a Suicide Springboard Hurricanrana and a Springboard Shooting Star Press has me go WTF. But, I've reached a new personal best in promo scores, so all-in-all, it's been a good night. Smile

I know I'll earn another shot someday and I can only go up from here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:43 pm

"We have only found 586 ways that won't work and won't have to be tried again.

Soon, we will find one that does.
" - Thomas Edison

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Michaels
St. Andrew the Savior

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Sethomega-1
St. Seth the Headstrong

And introducing...

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! Gray
St. Gray the Redeemed

We may have fallen once but we have NOT failed. There are many routes that seem to lead to victory but only one that does; it is a system of trial and error that leads to that. No man; be they Jason, Jack, or Eric; may stop us. No ideal; be it pure extremism, the macabre, or innovation; can deter us.

Our mission is pure...

Our intentions are noble...
Our lives belong to every one of you...

We are THE BROKEN SAINTS and we WILL SAVE YOU all if it means destroying ourselves...
Back to top Go down
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

At six thirty o' clock on a Tuesday on the channel hosted by Fox a commercial flickers on.

Nikko Nulthy Nathans appears in front of the static of the commercial with a straight look on his face as he slowly starts to smile.

Nikko: I refuse to twist words in relation to just why I am here in FMW. I have come to be entered into match against any set of wrestlers that you all wish for me to be put against and I wish to beat those wrestlers. I don't care how, or why, or even where I beat them but the winners purse at the end of the night is exactly what me signing on the dotted line to be contracted with FMW is all about. It doesn't take wit for me to show I have a high level of skill. It doesn't take the human obsession with drama for me to show I am of proper rank. It most definitely does not take any sense of logical reasoning for me to wrestle in general.

Nikko takes off his army jacket and his shirt that was underneath to show the viewers his tone body and dog tag.

Nikko: I am 220 pounds of pure muscle but that doesn't mean that anybody quicker, more tone, or bigger will not have a reason to beat me. So whenever I go out there and I give what I got for that winners purse, you just keep walking with whatever that was done to your body in the back of your mind because none of it is my concern. If gold will give me more funding for my personal reasons then I will challenge for a title. If winning against higher quility superstars means a bigger purse then I will do that.

Nikko flexes his body and reveals multiple veins pulsating from his body as the lining of his blue veins run up his neck.

Nikko (Straining): My name is Nikko Nulthy Nathans and I am introducing you to Salvadorian Legend, the myth that facts are based off of, and your future superstar.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm

OOC: ^ was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Seriously, Michaels...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You self-righteous, idiotic mother fucker! I've had enough of your constant bible thumping and......AAAAARRRGGGH!!!

Damien's head bows momentarily, his breath slows and deepens, and a look of agony contorts his facial features. His head raises up yet again, his once blue eyes turned a deep, dark red.

Please excuse my master, Mr. Michaels. The dear boy doesn't quite understand the way things are. He really has no sense of respect. Then again, it's hard to respect someone who worships and prays to a false god. It really is quite amusing how much he seems to hate you. I can't blame him though. You're preaching is enough to make me vomit. I'm sure you've sensed me inside of him, helping him grow as a competitor all this time, but thought I was but a blip on the radar screen. Think again, you stupid fuck.

If only there were hope for ultraviolent matches on Ammunition. I have this insatiable appetite for violeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnccccccccccccce..............

Damien convulses and coughs before regaining control.

What the hell...this shit is getting bad....
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
You self-righteous, idiotic mother fucker! I've had enough of your constant bible thumping and......AAAAARRRGGGH!!!

OOC: RAGEGASM!
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Damien Inferno wrote:
Seriously, Michaels...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Damien's head bows momentarily, his breath slows and deepens, and a look of agony contorts his facial features. His head raises up yet again, his once blue eyes turned a deep, dark red.

Please excuse my master, Mr. Michaels. The dear boy doesn't quite understand the way things are. He really has no sense of respect. Then again, it's hard to respect someone who worships and prays to a false god. It really is quite amusing how much he seems to hate you. I can't blame him though. You're preaching is enough to make me vomit. I'm sure you've sensed me inside of him, helping him grow as a competitor all this time, but thought I was but a blip on the radar screen. Think again, you stupid fuck.

If only there were hope for ultraviolent matches on Ammunition. I have this insatiable appetite for violeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnccccccccccccce..............

Damien convulses and coughs before regaining control.

What the hell...this shit is getting bad....

Jesus Christ kid, did you not get enough of a new one ripped into you in the Gold Card Gauntlet? Fine, let us get started.

First off, you are a fucking idiot. A "false god"? Are you not a demon or a satanist or some bullshit? Either way, how can one believe in the demonology that is so closely tied to the Abrahamic faiths without belieiving in the God also connected? To claim that God is false is to claim that you are false and thus you either are an idiot or a hypocrite, your choice.

Next, I think the lack of respect lies in you and not just in your foolish host. I have proven time and time again my powers over the divine extend not only over that which descends from the upper host but also that which comes from the lower host as well. I fear not those that descend from the infernal plains and never shall so do not play your "I'm a demon so be scared" card, it means nothing to me. In fact, it really just shows what little you have to fall back upon since all you have going for you is the same bored, tired shit that any fallen would have. What sets you apart demon, what makes you different than your run of the mill imp or incubus?

Fucking nothing, that is what.

Finally, yelling "violence" really loud and holding it for a long time does not make you ultraviolent nor deserving of my attention. Getting crucified after a crueling match and then dragging yourself into the ring the next night to defend the FMW World title against the most dominant champion in history in a Hell in the Cell match is "ultraviolent". Spitting liquor on the reigning Ultraviolent champion and then throwing him into the flaming ring ropes just because makes you "ultraviolent". Methodically shoving someone's face into an open flame just because makes you "ultraviolent". But it is not even these accomplishments that are ultraviolent in theory. No, it is a state of mind. A demeanor. A lifestyle.

Ultraviolence is the will to do whatever it takes in order to accomplish your goals. It is the drive to rip out your opponent's heart and force feed it to them not because of a personal grudge but because that is the only way to finish them off. Ultraviolence is like C-4 in essence, it is being the best you possibly can be in all cases no matter what obstacles are in your way.

It is a dedication to excellence.

So the question you need to ask yourself, do you think you can handle the pressure? That you can go the distance? That you have what it takes to be the best in the industry? That you can stand up to me without the aid of others behind you?

Did the devil inside of you pick you because you were strong and helpful or weak and easy to control? That is the true question and I think I already know the answer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!   DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH ROW 3 RESULTS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next