Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+15
PBrooks
Ashburn
Vendetta
Drake Parker
CarnageKing
Leviticastform
John Andrews
Easty
RCA
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to?
Outlaw vs Braxton... PILLOWS!
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
TV title on the line
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
New challengers for the tag belts
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Leon vs Steele
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
GSW vs Frost/Skyler; C4 RULES
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Seanawott

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 am

Sage: Welcome back sweetheart. Let us introduce ourselves: I'm Sage.

Santana: And I'm Santana. We're the Braxton Twins.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 am

How you doin'?
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jimmy Ice
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 am

"Iron Man: Jimmy Ice:LPW...You really gave that place the time of day. That's the minor leagues Welcome back to where you belong. I'm Jimmy Ice...Next FMW Television Champion.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks for the welcome back, Jimmy.

I need a teammate, would you be interested? We'll dominate FMW. I could teach you everything I know. You'll be the best, once I'm gone from wrestling for good.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:23 am

SeanJ wrote:
Thanks for the welcome back, Jimmy.

I need a teammate, would you be interested? We'll dominate FMW. I could teach you everything I know. You'll be the best, once I'm gone from wrestling for good.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:The Tag Belts actually need a good team to hold onto them for dear life. Let's do it man... By the way since we're gonna be partners call me Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 am

Excellent.

Now, Calvin, your first task is to carry my bags. Then when you're done with that, shine my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 am

Hey, Nick! I think I've found another candidate for Skullcrusher Mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 am

Yeah, Jimmy, go get your fucking shinebox.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 am

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:Yes, that'll be pretty good and after that I can wash your car. I'm doing this because I respect you as a man and a wrestler. Hell, i'm not the same man I was in my prime. So without further a do it's an honor to get your bags....Dallas Style.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 am

CarnageKing wrote:
"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:Yes, that'll be pretty good and after that I can wash your car. I'm doing this because I respect you as a man and a wrestler. Hell, i'm not the same man I was in my prime. So without further a do it's an honor to get your bags....Dallas Style.

You're fucking pathetic. Why don't you wipe his ass while you're at it?
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 am

CarnageKing wrote:

Name three of my matches.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:39 am

By the way, Jimmy. Be careful what the fuck you're tryin' to imply. The Tag Titles are currently held by myself and Nick Gray. We are one defense away from breakin' the record for most defenses, and about a month away from the longest Tag Title reign in company history.

The Full Metal Wrestling World Tag Team Championship is the second highest championship around here. Just below the World title. We've beaten the best in the fed thus far to keep the belts. Hence why we are being fed jobbers.

You ain't shit. Shut the fuck up.

OOC: Also, since King no-showed, odds are you'll be TV Champ soon, and we aren't much for double champions 'round here.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 am

Ashburn wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

I have no choice but to agree with Ashburn's assessments.

OOC: Ain't much for double champions, huh? Yeah right...
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 am

Ooc: You're an exception. Lately, to hear it told, double champs aren't gonna happen.

At least, that's what i've been told.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 am

SeanJ wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:You had a rivalry with your old tag partner Killswitch. Warred over TV titles with Jude Maxwell. Had a champion vs. champion match with Seth Omega. By the way you hear the echoes of jealously about our formation. I came out of retirement because well there's alot to left to be done and I need to prove myself once again. This is only the fuckin' beginning... I swear on the former love of life's grave that we wil be UNSTOPPABLE!!! And Damien Inferno you couldn't walk a mile in my boots...boy!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 am

RCA wrote:
Ashburn wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

I have no choice but to agree with Ashburn's assessments.

Well people call me a stooge but Jimmy Ice is on another level...
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 am

Ice, I applaud you. You really do pay attention. Except, you've got your mouth so firmly around my dick that you just don't understand the fact that I'm making fun of you.

You're apparently easily drawn to stars like me, because you were never worth a shit back in your so-called "prime". You want some of my perfection to rub off on you. Well guess what, chico? It isn't happening.

Get your pathetic, never-was self out of my face, before I make you famous.

And believe me, you don't want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 am

CarnageKing wrote:
SeanJ wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:You had a rivalry with your old tag partner Killswitch. Warred over TV titles with Jude Maxwell. Had a champion vs. champion match with Seth Omega. By the way you hear the echoes of jealously about our formation. I came out of retirement because well there's alot to left to be done and I need to prove myself once again. This is only the fuckin' beginning... I swear on the former love of life's grave that we wil be UNSTOPPABLE!!! And Damien Inferno you couldn't walk a mile in my boots...boy!!!

Boy? Seriously? Dude, I've been through harder times than you can imagine, and I've walked back out alive. I watched my parents get ran over before my eyes when I was just a kid. I spent years in a mental institution being tortured by a corrupt doctor. My career was almost ended by a guy who was supposed to be my mentor. My best friend and my woman betrayed mewhen I needed them most.

What happened next?

I found a new partner and together we won a pair of shiny belts, then proceeded to dominate the division.

Please.

I'll say it again. You ain't shit.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 am

SeanJ wrote:
Ice, I applaud you. You really do pay attention. Except, you've got your mouth so firmly around my dick that you just don't understand the fact that I'm making fun of you.

You're apparently easily drawn to stars like me, because you were never worth a shit back in your so-called "prime". You want some of my perfection to rub off on you. Well guess what, chico? It isn't happening.

Get your pathetic, never-was self out of my face, before I make you famous.

And believe me, you don't want that to happen.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:
Maybe after I beat King you can be next. Seriously, I was acting also why be a lackey when I was chiseled by GOD himself. He fucking broke the mold when he made Calvin St. James!!! Then I became Jimmy Ice the alter ego of my child hood dreams... I've been a world champion eleven times and i've fallen off more ladders than you've ever imagined. You are nothing but a never will be and the good people of FMW management felt sorry for you and gave ya anotha shot. But listen here Kid... I'm not your friend i'm gonna be your New DADDY!!! And who's show is this is it Sean Jensen's show or your DADDY's show!!! It is my show and sooner or later you will know why i'm Cold as Ice...Mhm i'm freezin;
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 am

Damien wrote:
Boy? Seriously? Dude, I've been through harder times than you can imagine, and I've walked back out alive. I watched my parents get ran over before my eyes when I was just a kid. I spent years in a mental institution being tortured by a corrupt doctor. My career was almost ended by a guy who was supposed to be my mentor. My best friend and my woman betrayed mewhen I needed them most.

What happened next?

I found a new partner and together we won a pair of shiny belts, then proceeded to dominate the division.

Please.

I'll say it again. You ain't shit.

All stories have a happy ending though, as he managed to find new love in the flames of...well, of fire.

His close friends call him Toastdick now.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 am

Nick, I sometimes wonder why we're friends.

And Jimmy. No one here gives a fuck about your belts in other companies. It matters what happens here.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 am

Cause we're the best tag champions.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:09 am

Sage: OMG "Calvin" you are so pathetic. We are the nicest people here but we mean it when we say please leave immediately.

Santana: We love making new friends Seany =)
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Cause we're the best tag champions.

There's that, yeah.

Longoria wrote:
Sage: OMG "Calvin" you are so pathetic. We are the nicest people here but we mean it when we say please leave immediately.

Santana: We love making new friends Seany =)

I'd advise against "befriending" Sean Jensen. Unless you want crabs and/or herpes.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Quote :

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:
Maybe after I beat King you can be next. Seriously, I was acting also why be a lackey when I was chiseled by GOD himself. He fucking broke the mold when he made Calvin St. James!!! Then I became Jimmy Ice the alter ego of my child hood dreams... I've been a world champion eleven times and i've fallen off more ladders than you've ever imagined. You are nothing but a never will be and the good people of FMW management felt sorry for you and gave ya anotha shot. But listen here Kid... I'm not your friend i'm gonna be your New DADDY!!! And who's show is this is it Sean Jensen's show or your DADDY's show!!! It is my show and sooner or later you will know why i'm Cold as Ice...Mhm i'm freezin;

And Santana, I like meeting twins, so we both win in this situation!

OOC: That video was brought to you by a cold and just barely waking up.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:30 pm

OOC: See, Az, that's how you do a video promo that doesn't make me want to kill myself. That'd get AT LEAST a 1 from me. Maybe even a 1.1.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:39 pm

OOC: If it wasn't obvious, I don't script or rehearse.

My drama classes were worth it!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:46 pm

OOC: I'm going to rape you dead if you don't get a non shitty camera.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:49 pm

OOC: I'm broke as fuck, the Samsung camera must be dealt with.

I don't plan on doing any 10 minute long video promos, though. So don't worry. In fact, this video thing is only going to be done until I'm officially competing. So the vidyahs are temporary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next